The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone out there play racketball?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone out there play racketball? Empty Anyone out there play racketball?

Post by newballs Thu 09 May 2013, 2:37 am

Joined my local David Llloyd on a three month flexible membership to get in shape for the summer (recently recovered from knee ligament problems).

Bought a very cheap racketball racket from some bloke called Ashley's shop (you know that one that anyone who cares about NUFC refuses to use use when referring to St James's Park).

Anyway no bugger plays it. Why the hell not I wonder? I've played several times with myself (involving the use of a very large bouncy blue ball) - it's a really good workout- but now ready to move on and face some genuine opposition. Worry is though that it's such a minority sport that maybe I'm the only guy in South West London who plays it. Can anyone advise me differently as to active clubs for the sport and no, I don't expect hundreds of replies on this one!)

newballs

Back to top Go down

Anyone out there play racketball? Empty Re: Anyone out there play racketball?

Post by Julius Caesar Wed 16 Dec 2015, 8:42 pm

I know this is an old one sorry to drag it up but I was just wondering how your recovery has gone over the last few years re. knee ligament problems? Would PM but not hit the limit...

Julius Caesar

Back to top Go down