The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SRU consider bumper deal to turn Murrayfield red ?

3 posters

Go down

SRU consider bumper deal to turn Murrayfield red ? Empty SRU consider bumper deal to turn Murrayfield red ?

Post by GLove39 Thu 4 Apr - 18:30

"The SRU are considering turning Murrayfield red in a move that could pump as much as £20 million into Scottish Rugby, but also trigger a wave..."

I was googling the SRU and that headline from the Scotsman with the blurb above appeared, apparently from 3 days ago, annoyingly though when I tried to click on the article it says page not found.

Anyone any idea what they were referring to????

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

SRU consider bumper deal to turn Murrayfield red ? Empty Re: SRU consider bumper deal to turn Murrayfield red ?

Post by Guest Thu 4 Apr - 18:37

laughing

Back to top Go down

SRU consider bumper deal to turn Murrayfield red ? Empty Re: SRU consider bumper deal to turn Murrayfield red ?

Post by GLove39 Thu 4 Apr - 18:48

Risca Rev wrote: laughing

Ohhh, duck, just noticed what date it was 3 days ago.
Well played Scotsman, well played. In my defence it's the sort of mad thing I could see them doing, also it's been a long day. Doh

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 4 Apr - 19:08

It is feasible though. Kind of similar to the Cardiff City deal. I bet they had a few with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Fri 5 Apr - 8:27

Apparently getting manicures is helping the Glasgow players.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 6 Apr - 8:22

This is brilliant Glove.

I could put you out your misery and delete this thread, but I don't think I will! Very Happy

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Sat 6 Apr - 14:07

RDW_Scotland wrote:This is brilliant Glove.

I could put you out your misery and delete this thread, but I don't think I will! Very Happy

Haha, I might just change the title then to,"Nothing to see here"...

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down