The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streethawk - My favorite program as a kid !!

3 posters

Go down

Streethawk - My favorite program as a kid !! Empty Streethawk - My favorite program as a kid !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 31 Mar 2013, 10:21 pm

Jessie Mach............Always be my first hero...........As a kid I wanted that bike...and have fond memories of my first bike although My Wife banned me from riding one after she imprisoned me...........

Only made one series (travesty) but as an impressionable 14 year old I loved this show....

Haven't seen it on these shores although I've seen it's older brother knight rider..But hope you get the chance or have had the chance to see this show......

Brings back great memories..........Clooney was in the pilot..

Streethawk..............perfection.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Streethawk - My favorite program as a kid !! Empty Re: Streethawk - My favorite program as a kid !!

Post by westisbest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 11:43 am

Great programme.

Enjoyed it.

The theme tune was quality, probably my favourite of all time.

Might even get the dvd.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Streethawk - My favorite program as a kid !! Empty Re: Streethawk - My favorite program as a kid !!

Post by Skydriver Tue 02 Apr 2013, 10:17 am

Terrible prog, bandwagon-ing off other shows of the time about souped-up vehicles (Knight Rider / Airwolf).

But watched it anyway...

And agree that the theme tune was very good (Tangerine Dream, "LA" track or movement from "Le Parc").

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down