The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi scientists successfully create a hybrid cross breed of Shane Williams and Usain Bolt.

3 posters

Go down

Nazi scientists successfully create a hybrid cross breed of Shane Williams and Usain Bolt. Empty Nazi scientists successfully create a hybrid cross breed of Shane Williams and Usain Bolt.

Post by t1000advancedprototype Wed 20 Mar 2013, 7:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA5bwqVN5LM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Nazi scientists successfully create a hybrid cross breed of Shane Williams and Usain Bolt. Empty Re: Nazi scientists successfully create a hybrid cross breed of Shane Williams and Usain Bolt.

Post by 100%beefy Wed 20 Mar 2013, 8:08 pm

t1000advancedprototype wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA5bwqVN5LM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

vomit rubbish..i have sex quicker than that!

100%beefy

Back to top Go down

Nazi scientists successfully create a hybrid cross breed of Shane Williams and Usain Bolt. Empty Re: Nazi scientists successfully create a hybrid cross breed of Shane Williams and Usain Bolt.

Post by SecretFly Wed 20 Mar 2013, 8:17 pm

That hybrid is one fast momma!

And I'm glad the scientists removed the peacock from both Williams and Bolt to come up with a cross breed who just scores and walks away..... Whistle

But the bit I really love is the extra trick of almost always finding the ground directly behind the posts...his kickers must love him

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down