The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manny vs SSM - what round will it end?

+13
zx1234
Fists of Fury
manos de piedra
Valero's Conscience
TRUSSMAN66
ArchBritishchris
Liam_Main
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
eddyfightfan
Sugar Boy Sweetie
D4thincarnation
azania
17 posters

Go down

Manny vs SSM - what round will it end?

Manny vs SSM - what round will it end? Vote_lcap11%Manny vs SSM - what round will it end? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Manny vs SSM - what round will it end? Vote_lcap50%Manny vs SSM - what round will it end? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 14 ]
Manny vs SSM - what round will it end? Vote_lcap39%Manny vs SSM - what round will it end? Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 28

Manny vs SSM - what round will it end? Empty Manny vs SSM - what round will it end?

Post by azania Sat 30 Apr 2011 - 20:35

I'd go for Manny in 8 and then listen how he is the first man to stop SSM.

What say you?

azania

Back to top Go down

Manny vs SSM - what round will it end? Empty Re: Manny vs SSM - what round will it end?

Post by D4thincarnation Sat 30 Apr 2011 - 20:45

If Mosley is going to win it is going to be early, he has the power the speed to catch Manny with his style and take him out.

But I think Manny will box smart, and after coming through a tough first fews rounds Manny will begin to on a masterclass and then will let his hands go and put the power in and could well take iron chinned Mosley out in round number 8.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Manny vs SSM - what round will it end? Empty Re: Manny vs SSM - what round will it end?

Post by azania Sat 30 Apr 2011 - 20:57

Manny will win for the simple reason being that SSM is past it. If this fight had happened 18 months ago I would have backed SSM. Not now. 8 rounds and the ref stops a one sided beatdown against a 40 year old past it boxer.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Sat 30 Apr 2011 - 21:22

Mosley has a punchers chance in the first 4 rounds. If he's not achieved anything by then the fight will get away from him, he's physically over the hill and doesn't have the legs to keep pace with a fighter as energetic as manny. Mosley has never been the hardest to hit and with mannys volume punching and mosleys lack of legs I see either mosleys corner or the ref pulling him out around the 9th or 10th round. I really don't see this fight going the distance. The first half should be exciting though.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sun 1 May 2011 - 10:08

i think mosley has a punchers chance all the way through the fight he could knockout pac man even in the 12 if manny was silly enough to walk on to one, but can't see it- recon manny on wide points decesion

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 1 May 2011 - 10:37

If Mosley is going to win it will be in the first half of the fight. Manny will need to box smart early because of Mosleys power. Think Pac will up the tempo and really takethe fight to Mosley in the second half of the fight wouldn't be suprised if the ref stooped it late on round 11 or 12.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun 1 May 2011 - 10:52

If mosley wins it will be in the first half of the fight. After 4 he may get discouraged as he can't tag manny cleanly. Manny will pick up the pace, have him gassed at round 7 or sooner. Another three rounds of heavy beating and mosleys corner will pull him out about round 10. I don't think manny hits hard enough to take mosley of his feet, although he can back him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 1 May 2011 - 11:02

I'm not sure Naz will pull him out of this fight. Think this is a last big payday for Mosley who will be happy to just go the distance. Naz will be well aware of this and is probably pushing the retirement issue with Shane.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 1 May 2011 - 11:10

prettyboykev wrote:I'm not sure Naz will pull him out of this fight. Think this is a last big payday for Mosley who will be happy to just go the distance. Naz will be well aware of this and is probably pushing the retirement issue with Shane.

Naz seems a decent guy who would do right by his charge imo. If he sees SSM taking a severe beating and only pride keeping him in there, I reckon he may pull him out. Boxers are often too brave/proud for their own good. This is where the second should take charge to protect the boxer.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 1 May 2011 - 11:12

Think Naz would pull him if it got to severe a beating but would like to think the ref would stop it before that happened.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 1 May 2011 - 11:16

prettyboykev wrote:Think Naz would pull him if it got to severe a beating but would like to think the ref would stop it before that happened.

I would like to think so, but the ref should step in when the boxer is in no position to defend himself. Its not his decision to decide if the other guy has no chance of winning regardless of how far behind he is.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 1 May 2011 - 11:19

Naz will only pull him if he is getting beat up badly and isn't defending himself. Under those circumstances the ref should stop the fight. Naz never pulled Mosley during the Mayweather fight although it was obvious pretty early on that he wasn't going to win.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 1 May 2011 - 11:21

prettyboykev wrote:Naz will only pull him if he is getting beat up badly and isn't defending himself. Under those circumstances the ref should stop the fight. Naz never pulled Mosley during the Mayweather fight although it was obvious pretty early on that he wasn't going to win.

Floyd is not the volume puncher that Paq is. That's the difference imo.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 1 May 2011 - 11:36

Probably Floyd is quite happy outboxing opponents at his pace and won't go looking for the stoppage.
I hope Mosley doesn't get stopped he is very proud of the fact he has never been stopped but would rather see him stopped than take a beating. Like I said when I was growing up he was one of my favourite boxers.
Sad to see this fight happen if it had happened 2 years ago I would have been putting my money on Mosley.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 1 May 2011 - 11:40

prettyboykev wrote:Probably Floyd is quite happy outboxing opponents at his pace and won't go looking for the stoppage.
I hope Mosley doesn't get stopped he is very proud of the fact he has never been stopped but would rather see him stopped than take a beating. Like I said when I was growing up he was one of my favourite boxers.
Sad to see this fight happen if it had happened 2 years ago I would have been putting my money on Mosley.

Agreed 100%. If it happened at the time Floyd fought him, I would back SSM. Styles make fights and SSM has lost tpp much of his speed to be of any affect now.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 1 May 2011 - 11:49

Unless Shane has adapted his style to compensate for lacking the speed he used to have he has little chance in this fight. It can be done Bhop has done it but was never lightning quick like Mosley.
If Mosley catches Pac like he caught Floyd early in their fight it coud be very interesting. I'm not sure about Pacs chin and he isn't as hard to hit as Floyd.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Sun 1 May 2011 - 11:52

I went for 10-12 and I think it will be by corner retirement.A think Mosleys gonna start well but then Mannys gonna pick him off and finish him off in the later rounds.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 1 May 2011 - 11:55

prettyboykev wrote:Unless Shane has adapted his style to compensate for lacking the speed he used to have he has little chance in this fight. It can be done Bhop has done it but was never lightning quick like Mosley.
If Mosley catches Pac like he caught Floyd early in their fight it coud be very interesting. I'm not sure about Pacs chin and he isn't as hard to hit as Floyd.

If SSM catches Paq as he did Floyd, then we will see a KO. Bhop's style lends itself to be more adaptable. He was never a boxer like SSM. SSM relies more on his skills and speed, both of which have declined considerably. That's the reason Paq decided to take this fight now.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 1 May 2011 - 12:07

Not sure his skills have declined think the speed is his big loss he was so quick in his prime. I was just putting Bhop as an example that fighters can adapt their style to cope with the effects of getting older. Bhop is a bit of a freak to be fair their isn't many like him.
Strange fight for me because if Mosley did KO Pac early it would be a disaster for Pacs career. Pac will make great money regardless of who he fights Mosley is being looked at as an easy win and for that reason I would love to see Mosley KO him just so I could see Bob Arums face.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 1 May 2011 - 12:21

prettyboykev wrote:Not sure his skills have declined think the speed is his big loss he was so quick in his prime. I was just putting Bhop as an example that fighters can adapt their style to cope with the effects of getting older. Bhop is a bit of a freak to be fair their isn't many like him.
Strange fight for me because if Mosley did KO Pac early it would be a disaster for Pacs career. Pac will make great money regardless of who he fights Mosley is being looked at as an easy win and for that reason I would love to see Mosley KO him just so I could see Bob Arums face.

His skills are based around his speed. He is not as fast as he was to do what he once did. He never had the best ever footwrok and not that is simply not up to scratch to get away from Manny's onslaught. As he tires, he will be picked off and pulled out.

I hope he wins to blow away the myth of pacman. AFAIK he doesn't have a legit win against a prime boxer in his resume. There will forever be an asterix next to him. MAB was coming off wars with Moralez. Moralez was seriously weight drained when he rematched Pac. He was also coming off wars with MAB. Plus in their rematch he was winning until he gassed due to weight draining.

Oscar- I dont need to comment.
Cotto - weight stips and coming off a career loss to Hands of Plaster.

I wouldn't put Pac in any ATG list anywhere.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 1 May 2011 - 12:30

Wouldn't have him top 20 but probably 25-30.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 1 May 2011 - 12:36

prettyboykev wrote:Wouldn't have him top 20 but probably 25-30.

At what weight.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 1 May 2011 - 12:46

Super featherweight imo thats where he's had the best wins of his career.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 1 May 2011 - 13:26

prettyboykev wrote:Super featherweight imo thats where he's had the best wins of his career.

I'd put him about that level at SFW also.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 1 May 2011 - 19:00

Az to much weight hopping. Its just annoying. Not many fighters fight at 1 weight anymore.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 1 May 2011 - 19:06

prettyboykev wrote:Az to much weight hopping. Its just annoying. Not many fighters fight at 1 weight anymore.

Absolutely true. And when they decide to remain in their weight some numpty accuses them of ducking heavier guys. That accusation was never levelled at Hagler or Bhop when he stayed at MW for most of his career.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 1 May 2011 - 19:11

Totally agree. Don't have a problem with guys like Bhop moving up when they are passed their peak wouldn't expect the guy to be able to make middleweight anymore and put up a decent fight.
Think their is to many weights as well being a 3 weight World champion isn't as big an achievement as it used to be. Neither is being a World champion for that matter.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 1 May 2011 - 19:13

prettyboykev wrote:Totally agree. Don't have a problem with guys like Bhop moving up when they are passed their peak wouldn't expect the guy to be able to make middleweight anymore and put up a decent fight.
Think their is to many weights as well being a 3 weight World champion isn't as big an achievement as it used to be. Neither is being a World champion for that matter.

Damiani was world HW champ in the late 1980s. So was Audley Shocked 5 years ago.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 1 May 2011 - 19:17

WBF 🤦

At least he fulfilled his destiny.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchBritishchris Tue 3 May 2011 - 12:53

It must be easy to win world titles in 8 different weight classes. There are lots of 'bad' 8 time world champions. Thats pretty much the pinnacle of the sport. Degrees can be argued, but a boxer needs seriously skills to hold multiple world titles - in any professional sport this is true. There are no bad 3 times Tour De France winners. Stepped up and beat Hatton, Cotto, Margarito - that must be easy. I don't think 1 lbs is seriously going to make a difference and I have not once heard Cotto complain. Manny was 5 lbs lighter than Margarito, usually this kind of weight difference would be a massive disadvantage. These are big name fighters, not mr nobodies or dodgy domestic fighters. Bona fide, multiple world champs, who have beaten top class opposition themselves. Pacquiao has consistantly taken on world champions in his top flight career, around 15/16 to date. That takes special talent from any fighter. He might not be p4p top 25, but still a classy fighter. For a start he's currently p4p top 1-2 in most people's lists.

ArchBritishchris

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchBritishchris Tue 3 May 2011 - 12:56

Mosely has a very good chin, never been stopped in his career so far. Can't even remember him hitting the canvas. I'm not convinced that Manny will risk trying to put him away in the later rounds, rather than sure up the victory (if he's doing that well). Probably, a points decision - reasonably wide.

ArchBritishchris

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 3 May 2011 - 12:59

Just hope Shane comes out of it okay..

manny by slow destruction in a sad fight...............8/9 rounds.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 May 2011 - 13:06

Mosley to shock everyone, box smart, hit some big punches and knock Pacman out in the 7th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue 3 May 2011 - 14:23

I think Mosley will be stopped in the middle to late rounds, most likely a ref stoppage whilst he's still standing or corner retirement.

Mosley has got a solid chin and only Forrest has had him down (and once at that).

Pac's speed will be too much for Mosley IMO and the accumulation of punches rather than the power will be the deciding factor.

I don't think Pac has thunderous power at WW as his fights seem to have shown so I think Mosley could take his best shots but Mosley's decreasing skills will not help him at all as he will take a lot more punishment.

Manny's career is outstanding, however it will be Super Feather Weight and below his best achievements lie with most fights after having some kind of asterix up against it.

And there will forever be video footage of Roach admitting that Mosley at age 36 at the time was 'too good' for Pac at WW, but fighting him after 2-3 years and some poor performances later makes it worse IMO.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Tue 3 May 2011 - 14:34

Death by 1000 cuts I think.

I can see the fight being similar to the De la Hoya one. Mosely just to have no answer to Pacquiaos speed and stopped on his feet mid rounds.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Tue 3 May 2011 - 16:20

In my opinion Manny beats SSM regardless of when they fight, providing that we are being hypothetical and placing them at the same weight, and not being silly and claiming that whilst Mosley was marauding at lightweight he would have beat the flyweight version of Pac, because that would be stating the obvious.

As welterweights Pacquaio is just a class above Mosley, despite Sugar Shane being a great fighter, the simple fact is that Pacquaio is an all time great fighter. Shane has a chance on Saturday of landing a big punch, but if he doesn't do that then expect a severe beatdown at the hands of another whirlwind Pac performance.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 3 May 2011 - 16:25

King Beer wrote:Mosley to shock everyone, box smart, hit some big punches and knock Pacman out in the 7th.

It could very well happen, definitely worth a bet, and with Mosley's punch power, fast hands and iron chin he always got a chance against the more skilled Pacquiao.

With great performances from Hopkins and Morales recently people would be a fool to write of a great fighter.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 3 May 2011 - 16:45

Looking at some pictures of Manny in the lead up to this fight and he is looking very small.

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-pacquiaos-tour-bus-manny-shredded-up--38736

He could be his lightest that he has been since Hatton. I wouldn't be surprised if his ring weight is bellow 147lbs.

So it looks like he will be focusing on speed rather than power, and not to get hit by Mosley rather than trade.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by zx1234 Tue 3 May 2011 - 16:48

I think Manny will win comfortably but it will probably go the distance, in fact I'd give mosley around the same chance of a stoppage as manny

zx1234

http://www.footballbetting365.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 3 May 2011 - 17:12

D4thincarnation wrote:Looking at some pictures of Manny in the lead up to this fight and he is looking very small.

He could be his lightest that he has been since Hatton. I wouldn't be surprised if his ring weight is bellow 147lbs.

So it looks like he will be focusing on speed rather than power, and not to get hit by Mosley rather than trade.

Not suprised D4 Mosley may have lost the speed but he still has the power. Pac will be well aware of this and probably will go for speed trading with Mosley would be suicide.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 3 May 2011 - 17:13

D4thincarnation wrote:Looking at some pictures of Manny in the lead up to this fight and he is looking very small.

I) Pacquiao's ring weight isn't usually much over 147lbs anyway, if it's over at all.

II) From what it's possible to tell from two pictures, he looks the same as usual.

III) Given that the article's called 'Pacquiao's Tour Bus; Manny is Shredded Up', it doesn't seem like anyone else is concerned at how he's looking.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Tue 3 May 2011 - 17:49

BALTIMORA wrote:

I) Pacquiao's ring weight isn't usually much over 147lbs anyway, if it's over at all.

II) From what it's possible to tell from two pictures, he looks the same as usual.

III) Given that the article's called 'Pacquiao's Tour Bus; Manny is Shredded Up', it doesn't seem like anyone else is concerned at how he's looking.

It is not concern but a hint at some possible tactics

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue 3 May 2011 - 17:59

I don't know how big he normally is, but is definately more ripped than usual. He may be vunerable to body shots and mosley is a very good body puncher. Roach says they are going to set a high pace and go to the body. If he goes for his body, manny will end up worse. If mosley takes enough out of him you never know mosley may make it too the end.

I think it could pan put like ODLH but mosley WILL outweight manny on fight night. Mannys stamina has taken a dive at WW as he recalls abit in the final rounds as seen against cotto, clottley and marg. I'm becoming more confident that mosley won't be Koed or TKOed.

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Tue 3 May 2011 - 18:26

I don't see Mosley being KOd he has always had an awesome chin. Ref stoppage would be more likely imo. Mosley will look to work the body early in order to slow Pac down later in the fight, when Mosley will undoubtedly tire. Mosley is a very good body puncher so it makes a lot of sense.

Don't see Pac being able to stand in front of Mosley for to long because his defence isn't great and while Mosley may have lost his speed he hasn't lost his power.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue 3 May 2011 - 18:49

Fists of Fury wrote:In my opinion Manny beats SSM regardless of when they fight, providing that we are being hypothetical and placing them at the same weight, and not being silly and claiming that whilst Mosley was marauding at lightweight he would have beat the flyweight version of Pac, because that would be stating the obvious.

As welterweights Pacquaio is just a class above Mosley, despite Sugar Shane being a great fighter, the simple fact is that Pacquaio is an all time great fighter. Shane has a chance on Saturday of landing a big punch, but if he doesn't do that then expect a severe beatdown at the hands of another whirlwind Pac performance.

prime mosley at WW(or lightweight) would destroy manny. Manny hits hard, but at WW his power is questionable and wins more on accumulation of punches Mosley carries plenty of power, mannys chin hasn't been tested much at WW and mosley is a heavy handed welter. I don't think manny could hurt a prime mosley whereas mosley can hurt pacquiao to the body. Mosley may not be able to KO manny to his chin as manny's chin looks decent but marg hurt manny with a body shot. Manny's stamina may have also taken a dive as he doesn't finish as strong as he used to and a prolonged body assault from someone as dangerous as shane would further tire him out. Styles make fights and manny will get drawn into a war. Manny is a small welter, weighs only 148lbs at max whereas mosley can reach 160. I see a mid round stoppage for shane. There's a reason mosley was seen by roach as too good for manny and that was when manny wasn't in his prime.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Tue 3 May 2011 - 18:53

I thought Manny eased off at the end of the Margarito fight to carry Margarito a bit.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by slash912 Tue 3 May 2011 - 19:49

I've voted rounds 1-4, I'm thinking in favour of Shane. If it goes beyond that I'm with the consensus in that if it goes beyond that then it's Mannys fight all the way. However, my reasoning is that if SSM catches Manny with the kind of punch he caught Floyd with in the second round of their fight, Manny isn't getting back up. Shanes speed has deteriorated but Pac, even now, is not that hard to find. I'll be having a cheeky bet on it anyway!

slash912

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfessor Albertus Lion V Wed 4 May 2011 - 17:07

azania wrote:I hope he wins to blow away the myth of pacman. AFAIK he doesn't have a legit win against a prime boxer in his resume. There will forever be an asterix next to him. MAB was coming off wars with Moralez. Moralez was seriously weight drained when he rematched Pac. He was also coming off wars with MAB. Plus in their rematch he was winning until he gassed due to weight draining.

~ Why sir, we do thank you for breaking up every serious discussion with pure comedy, something every tiny village needs.

Mr. MAB was coming off his premium signature win against Mr. Hamed, #3 Ring P4P when he was sacrificed by Mr. Manny who was in his first feather bout. Any observer with an ounce of experience can clearly see Mab/Morales 2-3 were carefully waged boxing clinics designed to maneuver the bullish Morales around the ring like the expert matador Mr. MAB is.

Mr. Morales was in the Ring P4P 6-7 range for his 3 fights that Mr. Manny kicked off with his first ever superfeather fight. Mr. Manny had been at weight draining his whole career until he landed in the welter divisions, so we who know laugh heartily at your comic genius.

I also recall elsewhere where a fellow comic claimed Mr. Manny ducked Mr. Sugar 3 years ago, hilarious since Mr. Manny will have cleaned out the division of 5 yrs worth of their top 5 contenders in consecutive order if he is victorious this weekend, something that those of us in the know is not a given until the final results are in.

Much Thanks all, pure comic genius!
Perfessor Albertus Lion V
Perfessor Albertus Lion V

https://www.606v2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 4 May 2011 - 17:23

Perfessor Albertus Lion V wrote:
azania wrote:I hope he wins to blow away the myth of pacman. AFAIK he doesn't have a legit win against a prime boxer in his resume. There will forever be an asterix next to him. MAB was coming off wars with Moralez. Moralez was seriously weight drained when he rematched Pac. He was also coming off wars with MAB. Plus in their rematch he was winning until he gassed due to weight draining.

~ Why sir, we do thank you for breaking up every serious discussion with pure comedy, something every tiny village needs.

Mr. MAB was coming off his premium signature win against Mr. Hamed, #3 Ring P4P when he was sacrificed by Mr. Manny who was in his first feather bout. Any observer with an ounce of experience can clearly see Mab/Morales 2-3 were carefully waged boxing clinics designed to maneuver the bullish Morales around the ring like the expert matador Mr. MAB is.

Mr. Morales was in the Ring P4P 6-7 range for his 3 fights that Mr. Manny kicked off with his first ever superfeather fight. Mr. Manny had been at weight draining his whole career until he landed in the welter divisions, so we who know laugh heartily at your comic genius.

I also recall elsewhere where a fellow comic claimed Mr. Manny ducked Mr. Sugar 3 years ago, hilarious since Mr. Manny will have cleaned out the division of 5 yrs worth of their top 5 contenders in consecutive order if he is victorious this weekend, something that those of us in the know is not a given until the final results are in.

Much Thanks all, pure comic genius!

What's with the silly style of writing? Are you Russell Brand?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed 4 May 2011 - 18:46

I'd go for Manny in 8 and then listen how he is the first man to stop SSM.

What say you?
I'll go for Manny on points in a close fight, then listen to the football community say Mayweather's the best ever
What say you?

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down