The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Monday 25th February 2013

+5
Dolphin Ziggler
MtotheC
Blade
x12x
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

EWF Conflict Monday 25th February 2013 Empty EWF Conflict Monday 25th February 2013

Post by JJJohnson Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Monday 25th February 2013
Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Starting time: TBA

Match 1
#1 Contender Match (TV Title)
Alex Garcia vs Dr. Bryan Wells
Special referee: Liam Wood

Match 2
Race for the championship
Vincent Costello vs Mike Conrad

Match 3
Jason Sparkz vs Ojore

Main Event
Race for the championship
Jimmy Phillips vs Dario Machiavelli

Current champions:
EWF World Championship: Jason Sparkz
TV Title: Liam Wood

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Monday 25th February 2013 Empty Re: EWF Conflict Monday 25th February 2013

Post by x12x Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:18 pm

The scene opens in the EWF Elite Coliseum, the crowd explodes as “€666” by I Killed The Prom Queen blasts through the air and the EWF TV Champion appears on the stage accompanied by his beautiful assistant Emmy who is carrying the champions recently reclaimed belt. The champion slowly walks to the ring soaking in the cheers from his devoted fan, high fiving his way along the front line...you can really tell how much this moment means to him. Climbing in to the ring Liam takes the belt from Emmy and proceeds to raise it above his head to rapturous applause...walking to the centre of the ring Emmy hands him a mic and he pauses before addressing the crowd and the person he came out to confront.

“Isn't this beautiful? I've got my belt, I've got my girl and I've got my fans...there's just one thing missing and that's having my foot across the throat of Alex Garcia but that will come soon enough...tonight I'm not out here to start a fight...I'm out here to congratulate you Alex, this may shock you but last night at Conflict you actually impressed me with what you achieved...you've managed to double your earnings and get a step closer to my belt without actually doing a single thing of worth inside this ring! You've stolen, you've bullied and you've disobeyed every order that you've been given but you still managed to get what you wanted. All you had to do was throw your toys out of the pram and like the spoilt brat you are, you got what you wanted but sadly not what you deserved. You claim to bring attention to the EWF and think you'll be able to bring us to a greater audience but I have to say, not all attention is good attention...

When people look at me they see the future of wrestling, they see the face of the EWF and they see what masterpieces I create every single time I step in this ring but when they look at you they see nothing but a cowboy hat wearing freak show who covers up his lack of ability with shock tactics, to put it lightly you're trash TV...you're the Snookie of the EWF and I'm about to set you straight on the situation that you've gotten yourself in to.

You see, you're not the only member of the EWF who can throw his weight around or make demands, earlier today I went to see Mr Magnusson and I made a few demands myself but unlike you I wasn't interested in money, a bigger dressing room or getting my face on a box of cereal. No, I was more interested in being a part of your number one contenders match! You may have already heard that this has already been sanctioned and that on the 25th you will be joined by none other than the most special of referees...ME!”

The crowd explode, everyone had heard the rumours but knowing they were true has blown the roof off this place! Liam continues and drops another bombshell

“I had another demand approved but don't worry, that only comes in to effect if you win and I have to say...you might regret getting a shot at my title once you find out what it is!”

Liam drops the mic and raises his belt in to the air before handing it back to Emmy who blows a kiss to the crowd, they leave the coliseum to the noise of the crowd drowning out Liam's theme tune.

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Monday 25th February 2013 Empty Re: EWF Conflict Monday 25th February 2013

Post by Blade Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:39 am

The crowd are pumped up and full of excitement talking among themselves about last weeks events then all of a sudden they cheer loudly when the titron flickers into live and standing there with microphone in hand is none other then roving reporter Hugh Cartwright wearing a smart grey suit, Black tie and white shirt.

Hugh Cartwright: Lady's and gentleman please welcome my special guest at this time our very our cleaner Mike Conrad!

Mike Conrad walks into camera shot as the crowd cheers loudly for the New Yorker and Conrad smiles at the reaction he gets from the crowd.

Hugh Cartwright:Thanks for your time Mike last week you faced one member of the fear campaign at that man was Ojore which by the way you two fought all over the arena and the match was thrown out as a no contest but this week your in a race for the championship match against Vincent Costello how do you feel about facing Vincent after the brawl last week?

The crowd boo both names that Hugh spoke off.

Mike Conrad: Hey thanks for having me Hugh and yeah last weeks match with Ojore did turn into a street fight and man did a I love it thrown down stairs, Fire extinguisher's going off everything happened in that fight and now Ojore and his croney Machiavelli now know that I Mike Conrad will never back down from anyone.

The crowd in the arena cheer for Conrad.

Mike Conrad: Now as for how do I feel about facing Vincent Costello in a race for the championship well I feel like a need to fight once more and Vinny my boy you teamed up with Machiavelli in last weeks main event and that makes you a member of the fear and that makes you a member of fear so I will be taking you out of the equation young man.

The crowd cheers once more for Conrad.

Mike Conrad: And if Ojore wants to try and steel my dreams once more and get involved trying to help his new buddy Vincent then let him just try just remember that my match is before yours and Machiavelli's and I will make sure that none of you two will advance to the next round for the race for the championship and i will one way or another be the next world heavy weight champion of the world.

With that the crowd cheers loudly as Conrad then snarls into the camera and walks of screen as Hugh Cartwright watches on.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:35 am

As Conrad walks out of shot, a voice can be heard calling his name, the camera pans round quickly and Vincent Costello is the man behind the voice

VC: mike...

So it's Costello vs Conrad at next weeks conflict, but unfortunately I've got some bad news for you...I'm sick, sick to my stomach! Every time I set foot in this place, I feel I've somehow been infected by the likes of you and the inbred hicks that pack this place out! When I'm forced to compete with the likes of you in a match that isn't for the world heavyweight title it's sickening, that title is my birthright, my property and watching that self righteous glorified gymnast Sparkx walking around with my strap is an insult not only to me but the prestige that the EWF title should have!

So with that being said I'm going to have to bow out of our match on the 25th as quite frankly it and you are beneath me!

Last edited by MtotheC on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:48 am

Conrad turns round and grabs the microphone of Hugh Cartwright and shoves him out the way and goes face to face with Costello.

Mike Conrad: Listen up scum bag, You are gonna show up on the 25th and if you don't I will be coming after you so one way or another Mike Conrad is gonna clean house.

The crowd cheers as Costello snarls in the face of Conrad who just stares back at him.

Mike Conrad:As for I am beneath you, You got it the wrong way round pal you will be beneath my boot and will have to scrape you off it and throw you in the garbage when I have finished with you.

All you do is moan and bitch about how the title should be yours well why don't you prove it?

Turn up for our match prove to me and the rest of the world that your no chicken coz that's the real reason why you don't want to face me in the race for the championship coz your just one big chicken boy!

The crowd cheers loudly as Conrad and Costello stare each other out.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:21 am

Costello takes one step back from Conrad, delves into his suit jacket and pulls out his infamous brass knucks, slipping them over his knuckles

VC: Don't confuse my unwillingness to compete with you at next weeks conflict as cowardliness because I'm not scared of you or anyone, it's contempt, your not in my league, in fact its so blatantly obvious that even these idiots that cheer your name can see it! I don't have anything to prove not to you, not to Magnusson and certainly not to these 'people'.

I will be the next EWF world champion and your be left to clean up the confetti from my celebrations!

Now let me say it one more time and don't worry I'm going to talk nice and slow so that even you can understand it, THE MATCH IS OFF!

Costello clenches the brass knuckles making a fist and pulls his arm back slightly in readiness to strike, if the situation turns

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:18 am

Conrad laughs at the words from Costello and puts the microphone to his lips.

Mike Conrad: I see you got the brass knucks out there young man you know why you have them on your hand that is because dear boy that is the only way you can win against me and that is by cheating.

The crowd boos loudly and start the "Your a cheater" chant.

Mike Conrad: And do you think the boss is just gonna hand you a title shot just because you say so, I don't think so pal.

And if you don't turn up I will just have to go out the back and find you and give you the biggest ass whooping of a life time with or with out your brass knucks got it?

so if you go the balls which I very much doubt you have get in that ring and show me what ya got coz one way or another I will get my hands on you just ask Ojore.

The crowd boos loudly at the sound of Ojore's name.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:38 am

the crowd continue to chant 'Your a cheater' louder than ever

VC: Silence, stop it!

That's why you will never be champion Michael, you don't have it in you to do what needs to be done, I have never cheated and quite frankly the insinuation offends me. I do what needs to be done, I have never been disqualified or charged with any inappropriate behaviour so I fail to see the issue here.

This so called match on the 25th is a personal insult to me by Magnusson and EWF an insult that I don't take lightly, if Magnusson wants to treat his most precious commodity in such a way then he's not fit to run this company, the same way that you Michael are not fit to face me in the ring.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:56 am

The crowd now are chanting "You Suck!"

Mike Conrad: You may not have been disqualified or charged coz that's because the ref has never caught you big man but beleave me when I say this you will fight me on the 25th and you will lose on the 25th!

There is no way on this earth you are getting out of this match, There is no way that you are gonna chicken out on me coz that big man is excatly what you are doing trying to chicken out!

The crowd are now chanting "chicken"

Mike Conrad: Magnusson is doing a great job as GM of this great company and you are only moaning about it coz you don't get your opportunity ASAP news flash big man you already had the opportunity to win that title and you blew it!

Now get back in the line big man and get someone else in there who can get the job done, Now beat it big man cos your boring me now!
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:15 am

Costello rubs the brass knucks against his cheek gesturing towards Conrad and backs away, as he turns to leave Charlton Jacobs is waiting with a microphone

CJ: Come on Vinnie...I mean Vincent can I get this interview with you now, please?

VC: You don't give up easily do you?

CJ: I'm just doing my job Mr Costello, are you seriously considering not facing mike Conrad on the 25th at conflict?

VC: If I told you once I've told you hundred times, I don't do interviews, I do my taking in championship matches. But the one thing I will say is that Magnusson has another thing coming if he thinks I'm going to lower myself and face the cleaner in a mid card match! He needs to realise and realise quickly that he has the best under radar talent in this business in Vincent Costello and come the 25th of February he better have sorted this mess out.

Now do one!

Costello picks up his bag and heads for the parking lot as the crowd continue to chant 'you suck' louder than ever! The camera pans back to Charlton Jacobs who is now joined by Mike Conrad

MC: what a chicken!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:53 pm

The camera fades on, we're shown a corridor lit only by flames that appear intermittently down the long aisle at the sides.

An unnamed staff member speaks into a walkie-talkie: We have a problem back here, I dont know what, I dont know who and I have no idea why but there are fires started all over the place back here.

The cameraman follows the path down the corridor, round corners and beyond, each lit up by small fires spotted down the corridor paths.

Staff member: We're gonna need Mr Magnusson back here. Every bin in the building is ablaze.

We turn one last corner where Ojore stands holding a burning crown, only his face can be seen. The staff member brings his walkie talkie to his face, Ojore lifts him one handed by the throat and throws him against the wall.

Ojore: Not too fast Mr Camera. You record my message. Mr Conrad, you think yourself a hero. No honour have you. You resort to low blows and fear to enter the ring with Ojore. I am no surprised this Western fool have no respect for Jus In Bello, the law of war for you people. I have seen what your people do in war, the same disrespect carries on in Conflict here at EWF. So, now I will break you mind and break your body. My crown will burn eternal, your trash will burn to cinders.

This concept, my actions, is this what you call irony? The irony of Ojore up against a man named Sparkz. This is funny to Ojore. Sparkz are not dangerous. You play with your sparks, Ojore will bring the fire, Ojore will turn Sparkz into ashes.

Ojore glances to the ceiling, smiles and pushes the cameraman to the ground. As he hits the floor the camera is left pointing skyward, the ceiling lit up in flames that spell the word FEAR.

The camera fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by E-unit Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:13 pm

The lights in the arena go out as a count down begins.
Words flash on the tron. "It all begins now." As two spot lights shine forward. A thick fog starts to rise. The pa begins to blare the sound of madness by Shine Down. The fans go completely ape. As the chorus hits a figure emerges from the fog.

Jk: What's going on here! You know , you know who that is!

Df: It can't be that's E-unit!

The unit strolls through the fog to the ring. Stopping to fist bump a few fans. As the lights on E reaches down and grabs a mic, spinning around with a crooked smile on his face. He brings the mic up to his lips as the fans begin to cheer. He drops the mic back down, and starts working the crowd. Finally he raises his breath is hard and the pa is picking it up.

E: EWF THE UNIT HAS ARRIVED!!

The crowd pops hard.

E: I know this comes as a shock to most every one. All you Internet fans looking in every crack, corner, and any wrestling web site that may have any unit news. Some of you even sent me emails blew up my twitter, Facebook any way you could see what promotion E-unit was going to show up at.

The unit paces back and forth speaking.

E: EWF was not on anybody's radar. That's why it comes as a shock to every one. I know my friends over at wrestle zone are marking their selves right now. All I can say is standing in this ring just feels right. It feels like the right spot for me . I could even see me ending my career here.

Jk: This is a blockbuster announcement.

Df: I believe he forgot to mention the money was right to. We all know he doesn't work for free. This guy is notorious for holding up shows for more money.

E keeps blabbering on how happy he his. Pulling all the strings for a cheap pop here and there. As he finishes up he transcends into a Segway.

E: Which brings me to the boys in the back. Collectively I don't believe there's a set of nuts amongst the entire roster. It's like a bunch of make a wish kids back there.

The crowd begins to boo.

Df: Didn't take long for this feel good moment to go south.

E: Spot holders and crybabies are all I see when I look amongst the talent pool here, but fans don't worry E-unit is here to save the f-n day. In saying that though, I'm not much different than any one in EWF. I have career aspirations I want to get to the top of the mountain. Come in close.

The camera comes in close on E-unit he holds up two fingers.

E: Two things separate me from them. Number one I don't have to have a title to prove I'm the best. Number two I'm the only man here that doesn't let a championship define me, because I define a championship. I bring legitimacy to it. I bring legitimacy to every thing I do. So if your a super star ready to be made step on out this is an open challenge. I didn't wear my ring gear down here for no reason at all.

E drops the mic and stares at the ramp.

E-unit

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 pm

The crowd waits in anticipation to see which EWF superstar will answer the challenge of E.Unit as two or three minutes pass the 'godfather' theme begins and instantly the crowd go nuts, mass boos echo around the elite coliseum as Vincent Costello appears at the top of the stage, dressed in a suit with hair slicked back and a microphone in hand.

Costello has a smile on his face and begins to clap vigorously.

VC: (addresses the live crowd) you bunch of under educated, over fed, wasters never cease to amaze me! (Costello begins to walk down the ramp towards the ring) Don't you know how lucky you are to be in the presence of two of the most talented wrestlers in this business? This is a day for celebration (Costello now in the ring walks over to E. Unit and puts his hand on EWF's newest superstars shoulder), this man should have your adulation not your contempt!

Costello now addresses E.Unit directly

when I herd you had signed to EWF I thought to myself finally some who's not only on my level but someone with a common goal, common interests, I read that interview you did with Nodq.com saying that the wrong man won the ironman tournament and I wanted to be the first man to come out here and say you are very, very welcome here

Costello holds out his hand for E.Unit to shake...

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:23 pm

The scene opens in a gymnasium. Jimmy Phillips is seen wearing grey sweat pants and his trademark red hoody. He's hammering away at a punchbag that has the word FEAR stitched into it

He ignores the camera as it closes in, he's focused on the punchbag and he breathes heavily as each strike connects with the bag, all of a sudden he stops and speaks but not directly to the camera

JP: Fear......it's strange how these four letters can mean so much. It's weird how somebody can weaponise fear and use it to their advantage but right now that very thing is happening here in EWF.

He runs his fingers across the lettering that has been stitched in to the punch bag

JP: I'm not afraid to say I have fears. Heck I'm human and everybody has them. People tell you they don't they're lying. But like most people I have rational fears like heights and spiders. Fears I've learnt to live with, I've accepted are part of my make up. Hell I faced the ultimate fear. How about being told you'll never walk again after breaking your back, getting told that everything you ever loved doing was now an impossibility. But again I accepted it and now look at me, this may be a mile away from my childhood dream of playing in the NFL but I wouldn't change it for the world, and had you told me I'd be here when I was lying in that hospital bed I would've snatched your hands off.

But I'll tell you there's one thing I can guaren-damn-tee doesn't scare me and I sure as Hell can't learn to live with and that is Dario Machivelli and his moronic monkey ass followers calling themselves the Fear Campaign.

I really don't know where you're going with this, I don't know and don't wanna know what you have planned. What I do know is you messed with the wrong guy. When you took out my shoulder you took out a contract on the life of your EWF career and your beloved Fear Campaign. When you chose to target me for your little hobby you made the biggest mistake a person can make and now its time to face up to your own fears

Phillips looks deep into the lens of the camera, acknowledging for the first time its been in the room

I'm not in the mood to joke so there'll be no trash talking, there'll be no comical insults. After only two shows your campaign has run it's course, you mess with the bull and you get the horns. You bring your fear and I'll laugh in it's face...and then I'll kick your ass

Phillips turns back to the punchbag and then in a fit of rage and adrenaline he rips idown from the ceiling planting it with a Touchdown (Rock Bottom)

Back to top Go down

Post by E-unit Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:56 pm

The unit looks at Vincent's hand. He plays the crowd hard should he shouldn't he. The crowd desperately pleading no. The look on Vincent's face intensifies! He draws the mic.

VC: Come on damn it! Show these bunch of bottom feeders what it's like to watch a hero die.

E-unit still reluctant, begins pacing.

VC: ( stern voice) I can be a powerful friend or your worst enemy.

The unit stares Vincent in the face and shakes his hand as the crowd boos and jeers. A smile broadens on Vincent's face, as he goes for the release E doesn't let go! He raises the mic still staring him in the eyes.

E: I can forgive the fact you were setting in the back star struck, and had to come out for a closer look. Actually I like your style.

A smile broadens across Vincent's face.

E: As a matter of fact people like me need people like you. I'm smart enough to know you didn't walk out here to be Robin to my Batman, and since I know that may be I need to clarify my role and your role. As I was saying people like me need people like you. If this were a movie you'd be oh I don't know lets say Sam Elliot.

The unit looks up at the rafters with a smug look on his face.

E: And I'd be Al Pacino. I know what your thinking? Your thinking hey I like Sam Elliot and believe me Vincent so do I. As a matter of fact a lot of people like Sam Elliot.

The unit releases the hand shake looks Vince direct in the eyes.

E: But everybody loves Al Pacino! You see I'm the star your the supporting actor a damn good one at that. Yes you should have won the whole iron man tournament. theres mutual camaraderie between you.

E points at Vince and then at himself.

E: And I, but face it the stars have aligned this is the moment of your life. I've shook your hand, and I know it was a pleasure meeting.....

Vincent cuts E off.

VC: MEEEE! It was a pleasure for you to meet me. I knew we were similar. See I can finish your sentences.

The unit smiles big.

E: You know something your a man after my own hart.

The men stand there staring at each other...

E-unit

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:38 pm

We join Carlton Jacob's and Liam Wood sat in a Santa Monica gym being filmed by an EWF camera crew, the TV champion wearing a Dead And Divine t-shirt has obviously just finished a hard work out and has his TV Title resting over his shoulder.

CJ: Liam thank you for taking the time to answer some questions for us but firstly I have to ask, you don't have a match this week yet the staff here have said you've been training more than ever before, can I ask why you're pushing yourself so hard considering you aren't going to be in competition at the next Conflict?

LW:
(looking confused but confident) Carlton, have you seen me? Do you think I was born looking this good? Perfection is hard work but as you can see it's obviously worth it. People would kill to look like me and I can't throw that away just because I haven't got a fight every week.

CJ:
(nods) Ok fair enough, on to the real questions. Since day one you've claimed to be the very best in the EWF so does that mean you feel that you deserve a shot at the World title and that the EWF TV title is beneath you?

LW:
(Shakes his head) Not at all, while I am destined to be a legend of this business and part of that will involve being the best World Champion this company will ever see it's an honour to wear this belt (taps the belt as it rests across his shoulder) and to be able to go down in history as the first TV champion of the EWF. As long as I'm the champion I'll give everything I've got to defend it, for the honour of having the gold and for the fans, you have no idea how proud I am to be doing this.

CJ: It's good to know our champions our proud to represent us, now talking about your belt, out of the options of Dr Bryan Wells and Alex Garcia, who do you want to face when it comes to defending your title?

LW: To be honest it doesn't matter who steps in to that ring, I've beaten them both before and with the fans behind me, I'll do it again to remain as their champion. I owe it to the fans to make sure they have a champion they can be proud of. Whoever wins the number one contender's match deserves it but I promise that they will get beaten and I will leave the ring as the EWF TV champion with my belt around my waist.

CJ: Yes, you mention the number one contender's match that you will be the special guest referee for, doesn't this strike you as a conflict of interests? People have claimed that you will allow Garcia to win just to get your revenge in the title match, how do you respond to these allegations?

LW: I have been given a job to do and I intend to do it to the best of my ability, sure I want my revenge but I can get that where ever and whenever I want, whoever get's the victory will have to earn it fairly and as long as they play by the rules I'll make sure I do as well...

CJ: What if they try to cheat?

LW: They know what I'm capable of and if they try to break the rules I'll make sure to remind them of how deadly I can be.

CJ: I look forward to seeing you lay down the law! We heard reports that you and Daniel Magnusson had a falling out over the theft of your belt and the way he dealt with the situation.

LW: Didn't I tell you before to ignore what you read about me?
(laughs) As you said yourself he dealt with the situation and I have my belt, while I don't think Garcia should have been rewarded I actually find it quite funny...

CJ: Why's that?

LW: Well, we have Bryan Wells who took a fall for $50,000 and Alex Garcia who bitched and moaned until he got a $50,000 contract, at the moment they are the two richest men in the EWF and they've done nothing to earn it and on top of that, they're just one match away from facing me for my title...I seem to remember having to earn rewards. Luckily, they won't get the biggest reward...

CJ: And what's that?

LW: Being able to say they beat The Viper and took his title off him, but this
(motions to the belt) is staying with me and no amount of cheating or moaning is going to change that.

CJ: You seem pretty confident

LW: Wouldn't you be?

Suddenly Emmy appears at the door and waves to Liam, she joking points at her watch and giggles, they seem late for something. Liam smiles at Emmy and makes his excuses for cutting the interview short.

LW: Carlton, that's my queue but it was nice to catch up and I hope you'll interview me again after I show the world why I'm the champion when I retain my title.

Liam stands up and shakes the hands of Carlton and the crew before leaving the gym. Carlton continues to speak to the camera with a look of excitement on his face.

CJ: And there you have it, our EFW TV Champion who in a few days time will be laying down the law as Dr Bryan Wells and Alex Garcia face off for a shot at the very title he just left with.

Carlton walks off screen and the camera fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowdy Rod Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:25 pm

The lights in the arena go out and the hall is plunged into darkness.

The hypertron lights up in a dazzling, blinding light before lowering to a sustainable hue. The image on the screen comes into focus to reveal the words "A Machiavelli production"

The words fade out and the screen lowers to a dark resolution. The sounds from the speakers are playing out the noise of crowds cheering. Stadium music plays out as the cheers go up and the footage comes into focus, showing a college football game. The commentators excitedly call the action on the field.

Commentator "and we are at second down and 4. And it looks like the quarterback John Barker is handing off to the running back James Phillips who aims to go through the centre. Oooh, taken down one meter short"

Commentator 2 "And it looks like that is going to hurt"

C1 "James Phillips is not moving at the moment. This doesnt look good for the freshman who is making himself quite the star of this team"

C2" The paramedic team are now on the field and are putting a neck brace around James. He hasnt really shown much signs of movement since that last play."

C1 "More medics are now coming out and they are giving him oxygen. This is a truly sad sight to see."

c2" The whole crowd is applauding this young man as he is being stretchered off the field"

C1 "Good luck son. We know you will make it back soon"

The camera fades out over those last words and is replaced by a close up of a heart monitor machine showing a steady beat. The sound plays the repititive tone.

The noise continues but the image goes in and out of focus before disappearing. When the image resumes its an X Ray of someones spine which can be seen to show metal bolts through it. A hand with a long razor sharp nail appears into shot and carefully traces the image of the spine down to the bolts.

"Pain. Crippling Pain. Spinal injuries. The prognosys of a man on borrowed time."

The image changes to a close up of Machiavellis face half in shot.

"Football is a dangerous game. An you played it well till that night when luck finally caught up with you. Do you hear that noise?"

A scraping of metal on metal is blasted out over the speakers

"Thats the noise of your ultimate defeat. Of you trapped in your metal chair, dragging your limp body around on wheels. That is the noise of half a man who can no longer support his family. That is the noise of a man who has nothing. That is the noise of YOUR FEAR"

The image changes to someones exposed back which is shown to have a scar along the spine. The hand of Machiavelli once again runs its sharp talon down it, drawing a little blood.

"I will return you to this place. WE will return you to this place. This is your destiny and once you accept it, the FEAR will disapate. You will end up a cripple, it has already been decided. The question is not if but when."

"Jimmy - we cannot outrun our fate. Many have tried, and none have succeeded. I am not here to cause you this fait accomplis but merely to show you what will happen if you stand in my way"

"FEAR is all around us. It is all consuming. It devours us all. You have a simple choice that many have had before. You either give in or you lose your humanity."

The image of a rusted wheelchair is shown again.

"Jimmy Phillips....your chariot awaits"

The screen fades as People are Strange plays out over Darios maniacal laugh.

Rowdy Rod

Back to top Go down

Post by sparxz Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:25 pm

The Titantron shudders into life and Dr Bryan Wells is seen intricatly sharpening his scapels and surgical knives, he turns to face the camara.

Doc: Twice now, twice now I have had our so called TV champion Liam Wood, out for the count and twice been denied by this mystery man. This person claiming I am part of the 'Fear' Campaign and claiming my lies will out. Well let me correct this mis-informed species of a man, I DO NOT LIE, but i will lay your motionless, morgue ready carcass flat on the canvas as and when we catch up. That aside, i have more important buisness to attend to on the 25th.

(he neatly arranges his scapels into a speacially made roll up case)

Doc: I have rightfully been granted the opportunity to tbe the #1 contender for the TV Title. Alex Garcia it seems you and I have buisness in the ring, but I am concerned for your health.

(He places the case into a medical cabinet and pulls out a leaflet)

Doc: I have some very close former collegues who could help you, i know its a touchy subject, but remember I am from a professional background and anything you mention will be in strict confidance as always....... While you their you may want your lady friend to have session also maybe? Abdominal Pain and Irritation during urination are common problems my friend and you no longer need to suffer in silence.

(He places the leaflet on a table, the camara zooms in 'LA Clinic for STD' 'Open all hours'.)

Doc: May i suggest an appointment as soon as possible, these things can flair up and get nasty if gone un-treated...... Once again im just thinking of your health here.

Doc: On Feb 25th STD'S and all Alex Garcia will become my very first succesfully diagnosed patient, when i delclaire him 'TERMINAL'. Liam wood as referee, you think I didn't earn this opportunity??? Then maybe you need an
Ophthalmologist, try and get that 20/20 back. you should have never been TV Champ in the first place, the mystery man helped you there, and again I should of had victory number 2 over you last week, but once again the mystery man helped you. Oh Wait sorry.

Doc: Cancel the appoitment with the Ophthalmologist obviously you didnt see any of this your were in an unconscience state when this all took place, curtosy of my Flatliner, and the same fate will happen if you try and sway the decision for your own personal vendettas with Garcia.

The screen fades out.

sparxz

Back to top Go down

Post by sparxz Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Running through the corridors Sparxz is seen turning over bins on fire and stomping them out. He puts out the last fire and is approached Carlton Jacobs.

CJ: Sparxz what do think about Ojore's actions this evening?

JS: Well Carlton, im not suprised by his actions, it speaks volumes of this guys complete ignorance of others and his surroundings, but dont you worry i will set his straight soon enough.

CJ: Which brings me onto my nest question, Ojore is your opponent for Conflict but with the title not on the line do you feel less pressure about the match up?

(Sparxz puts his hand on carltons shoulder)

JS: The Pressure is no less and no more, I dont feel pressure, how can I? I have an arena full of people who have entrusted me their World Title, but i know each and everyone of them has my back. The match could be Sparxz vs the entire roster of EWF and I would still out number my opponents, so where is the pressure there?

CJ: So the fans are a major influence?

JS: They are the only influence my friend, as I have always said, I will try my very best to right the wrongs of the EWF and Ojore is just another wrong, who the EWF faithfull should 'FEAR' no longer.

CJ: He and Dario have been fueding recently with your tag partner from last week 'The Talent' and Mike Conrad, and spreading fear through the roster have you been affected.

JS: Yes Carlton, but dont get it twisted, only because it adds 2 more people the the list that need to taught a lesson.

CJ: Well like i said before you face Ojore this week what can we expect?

JS: Ojore is not afraid of sparxz, as he thinks they are not dangerous and you can play with them, well Sparxz is the Ignition, The Fans are my Oxygen, the 'FEAR CAMPAIGN' Is my Fuel for justice, we will see how much fun he gets from playing with sparxz on Monday night.

Sparxz winks to the camara and walks off down the corridor.

sparxz

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:40 pm

We once again find ourselves in the luxery Santa Monica appartment of “The Viper” Liam Wood, a calm and collect Viper sits in front of his laptop and begins to record a video for a very select audience.

“What's up Doc? I saw your little breakdown earlier today about how you've had me out for the count twice and how I didn't deserve my title, I think it's time you quit the bitching and actually start fighting for once...You claim that I'm blind to the facts but I think you're suffering with a case of selective memory and you seemed to miss out a few key things, so let me remind you.

The first time we faced off you spent the majority of the the match too scared to get in to the ring as I battled my way through one of the toughest S.O.B's Conrad and a monster by the name of Ojore...do you really think you deserved to win a match that you were hardly involved in? You didn't deserve the title and the fans sure as hell didn't deserve to be represented by a champion who is to scared to fight for the honour of the gold.
During our second match you once again had me down, I'll never deny that, but you can blame noone but yourself that it was my hand raised in victory instead of yours because you let that masked man distract you, you let him get under your skin and worst of all you let me get back up and you ended up paying for your weakness.

I'm not sure who this masked man is but I'm glad I'm not the only person who looks at you and see's straight through your little act, you claim to be in control but when I look at you, I see a failure...you failed at being a doctor and you're going to fail at being a wrestler and you can throw around that I don't deserve to wear this title and you can say that you should have beaten me both times but when it comes down to it, I got the three count, I got the gold and there's nothing you can do about it.

With all this said I will be giving you your fair fight at Conflict against Garcia because right now I'm not sure which of you two I want to Viper Drop the most. You need to remember something though, on Monday you step in to MY ring and if you put one foot out of line I'll be ending your title hopes faster than it took you to lie down for your boyfriend Machiavelli.”

Liam stops the recording and uploads the video to the EWF website, just as he finishes Emmy appears at the door dressed only in her underwear and the champion's EWF TV Title. With a smile on his face, he closes the laptop and follows her in to the bed room.

The scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigwidgeon Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Alex Garcia has walked inside the Elite Coliseum with a steel chair in his hand. Members of the EWF workforce are giving him a wide berth, expecting trouble, but Garcia sets the chair up in the middle of the lobby and then sits down as a camera man walks around to film him.

Garcia: This is your first day on the job, kiddo. It is up to you to capture my most important moments. When I speak, you make sure that camera is on me and you get every last minute detail, ok?

The cameraman nods his head

Garcia: Good, because today is a very important day indeed. This is the final day of my chillax period before I must prepare for what tomorrow brings. It is vital that I get my point across to all of the people in the audience, to all the members of the sweaty Board of Directors and that chump, Daniel Magnusson.

Garcia removes his hat and rubs his hand through his hair with a smile

Garcia: But it also crucial that Liam Wood and Bryan Wells watch this broadcast because they need to know exactly what they are dealing with. Tomorrow, my whole demeanor changes and I enter the zone. This side of my character ceases to exist and I switch to business mode, everything becomes a little more serious from that point forwards. I know Wells and Wood are looking down their noses at me, calling me all the names under the sun and watching my so-called “unprofessional “ nature with disgust. But tomorrow they get to see what I am really all about; they get an up close and personal viewing of Alex “Wildfire” Garcia.

And Alex “Wildfire” Garcia is not the kind of guy that you underestimate or judge solely on a few choice meetings. You don’t make a call on me until the point when I show you the possessions within my arsenal, and by that point it is too late, by that time your (beep) on the floor, your feet in the air and you are whistling Miss Dixie, and I don’t mean Carter.

Garcia puts his hat back on and watches as a slim, attractive secretary walks past

Garcia: I’ll admit that the beginning of my EWF career has not been ideal, but events have conspired to hinder my inevitable rise to superstardom. But now I have settled down, I have found my groove and I have never felt more confident in my life. These other guys can’t live with me; I am the best on the circuit, the best period. Now that I am on point, there is no way I am being stopped from climbing this mountain, this place is mine for the taking and I am going to snatch each and every inch of it without so much as a backward glance.

Magnusson can try and hustle me with any jurisdiction he likes, but as long as I play within his parameters then there is not a damn thing he can do about it. Wood can cry about how he wishes he was a man like me, wishing he could plough his little girlfriend like I could but the fact is, he isn’t, he can’t and the sooner he realises that he doesn’t measure up, the better.

Cameraman: Apparently Wood has made a few “demands” from Magnusson, it was reported on the website?

Garcia: I don’t care. I really don’t care and that is the honesty straight from the mouth of a man who speaks only in truth. That is why the people boo me and why I am treated with such contempt, because I pull no punches, I cover nothing up. I give you reality whether you want to see it or not. That doesn’t make me a bad guy, it makes me a pioneer, a leader, a revolutionist and instead of vilifying me, they should be showering me with gratitude and accolades. Wood can make all the demands he likes, it changes nothing. He is still a transitional, paper champion who is keeping my throne warm until the point of which I choose to seek control. He may not know it yet, but soon he will learn that this is all on my terms, and he has no option but to dance to my merry fricking tune. He is nothing but a hapless victim.

I am the champion emeritus, I am the redemption seeking angel waiting in the wings to swoop down and claim what belongs to me. Tomorrow night I will perform live surgery on Doctor Bryan Wells in the middle of that very ring and I will dissect him in front of the world for everyone to watch. You will get a glimpse of why I was the most sought after free agent on the market and why I come delivered with a hand-written recommendation from Drake Calihan himself. This is the moment when I stand up and be counted, I take my praise whether these jackals want to give it to me or not.

Cameraman: And what about Wood being the referee?

Garcia: Merely a minor detail of which there is no point in discussing. Wood lacks the balls to step out of line, despite what he tries to claim, so he will call this one right down the middle. He is also a perennial loser, so no matter how he feels in his mind, it is ingrained in his soul to crown me the winner just so he can take the easy way out and blow his load before the climax. He thinks he called my bluff by getting this position, but I see right through him and I know he isn’t going to do a damn thing.

But I am glad he’ll be there, ringside seats to see the true class that I possess and I really hope he brings Emmy with him, because she can get can get a backstage pass to my locker room any time she likes, see what a real man looks like.

EWF was built for guys like me, a superstar in the making to take centre-stage and use this platform to announce myself to the world. I’ll change the landscape, I’ll flip this whole thing on its head because I don’t follow the manuscript, and I don’t believe in orthodox living. I am unique, I am the next big thing, I am the man that will eclipse the very pinnacle of this industry to the point where you won’t be able to move a damn inch without seeing my face.

We’ll start tomorrow, be here bright and early and we’ll make our statement.

Cameraman: We aren’t going to Hooters tonight?

Garcia smiles as he runs his hand along his stubbled chin

Garcia: No we are not, tonight we rest and prepare for our day ahead. There will be plenty of time for partying when the job is done, but until then it is all hands on deck and we are shooting for the moon. Time to run with the bulls!

The camerman nods as he folds up his camera and Garcia stands up off the chair and folds it again. Both men head back for the double entrance doors of the lobby and into the bright Los Angeles afternoon.

Pigwidgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down