The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy 13th Feb Feedback

4 posters

Go down

Anarchy 13th Feb Feedback Empty Anarchy 13th Feb Feedback

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Feb 2013, 5:48 pm

This is your chance to give us your feedback

What did you enjoy?
Match of the night?
What was the biggest shock?
Is there anything we could do better?
Predictions for the future?

Or anything you want to say- This is your chance Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Anarchy 13th Feb Feedback Empty Re: Anarchy 13th Feb Feedback

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 13 Feb 2013, 7:01 pm

Very enjoyable card, read it fully this week (promise), Nack vs Hart was MOTN for me very well written, I liked the DA/Sponsers storyline, intriguing and origional, the Fourway Match at Absouloution sounds like good craic.

Good job lads thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 14 Feb 2013, 8:56 am

What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed the full show, but I have to admit the ongoing story with the sponsors would a great read. Really like the Golden Contract concept as well.

Match of the night?
The Nate Jack/Dennis Hart match was where it is at, fantastically written and ebbed and flowed until the end.

I was surprised I won, to be honest, but the other shock was the Orthrus win over DeMarcus Brown, didn't see that one coming.

I think for a fed in its infancy you guys are doing a fantastic job. I think each character is getting "airtime" and each match seems to be carefully planned out in order to develop storylines. I see no faults right now, so no criticism here.

I'm expecting some crazy a55 antics between the four men involved in the Absolution no DQ match, looking forward to promoing for that.

I think Nate Jack is going to be the first 6CW Champion and win the Golden Contract tournament.

I think Reilly will somehow be involved with the attack on Gazzy, or else be falsely accused, and they will fight at Absolution.

I think the sponsors will continue to undermine the authority of Andrews as he fails to keep a lid on the antics of the 6CW superstars.

All in all this has started brilliantly and I cannot wait to see where it is all heading.

Keep up the good work guys.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 14 Feb 2013, 12:41 pm

What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed the introduction of the sponsors and them re-hiring Daniel Reilly and the reltionship betwwen andrews and the sponsors.

also enjoyed he development of the fatal fourway at absolution that look like it could be a cracker of a match

Generally i enjoyed the whole show good read from start to finish

Match of the night?

Again i would also have to go for Nate nack and Dennis Hart was a great peice of writing from Gazzy

Patient X coming out i did not expect all these old legends coming out of the wood work each week i should expect it by now but it still surprises me.

Nothing really springs to mind that i havent already mentioned ;-)

Can see Blade and Brown going head to head at Absolution

Maybe the introduction of a Heel faction with Reilly as the leader causing trouble for andrews

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Feb 2013, 7:18 am

Biggest shock was DeMarcus Brown not winning. Seriously didn't see that coming. I thought his character was detined for the top

With that said I honestly don't think I can predict what you guys have planned next, there's no obvious direction for anything yet and even if there was I doubt you'd follow it just to keep the twists and turns coming.

All in all very good work

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down