The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

goodbye impact zone

3 posters

Go down

goodbye impact zone Empty goodbye impact zone

Post by talkingpoint Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:29 pm

For once one of Dixies "announcements that will shock the wrestling industry forever and change the world as we know it!" has proven not anticlimatic. TNA are officially putting impact wrestling on the road beginning March 14 and leaving the impact zone at Universal Studios Orlando. I believe this is genuinely huge news for TNA, considering they started the year by announcing their new PPV calendar. So 4 PPVs a year and TV tapings that will be filmed on the road from March 14. TNA are growing up! This is such a massive step forward from the day when Hogan joined the company and launched the new Monday Night War that wasn't. I think this is great news, TNA has grown and matured as a product over the last couple of years and I think keeping their Thursday slot but putting the show on the road is a great way to move forward. They're still not directly competing with the WWE, which is wise, but they will look far more professional.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

goodbye impact zone Empty Re: goodbye impact zone

Post by Hero Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:33 pm

It's been needed certainly and I think the double shows that they'll be doing is a good idea like how WWE kept costs down on RAW in the early days. I think they saw when they came to the UK recently just how much more of a show it feels with a hungry crowd.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Agree with the above
Also financially makes sense, they werent making any money from the impact zone and lets be honest there were no more than a few thousand at the most in the impact zone, so atmosphere will improve

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down