The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Life

+2
Hero
kittenv2
6 posters

Go down

Second Life Empty Second Life

Post by kittenv2 Wed 30 Jan 2013, 1:31 pm

Anyone tried this? Looks nice and potentially entertaining but what exactly is the point :S
kittenv2
kittenv2

Back to top Go down

Second Life Empty Re: Second Life

Post by Hero Fri 01 Feb 2013, 10:08 am

One of the women at my work is addicted to it totally. She regularly turns up at work late due to having stayed up being a hostess of a Prince party or something on it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenv2 Fri 01 Feb 2013, 10:40 am

Hostess of a prince party?? Sounds erm... Different. Yes, that's the word... Different.
kittenv2
kittenv2

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat 09 Feb 2013, 5:00 pm

I have an account but don't play very much due to my monthly download limit.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by kittenv2 Mon 11 Feb 2013, 1:34 pm

I downloaded it, I played it, had hours of fun fine tuning my avatar.. then got bored very quickly!
kittenv2
kittenv2

Back to top Go down

Post by harris.margaret9 Wed 06 Mar 2013, 1:38 pm

We have a Second Life fan here in our office too. Have seen her playing for almost 4 hours continuously.

harris.margaret9

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 10 Apr 2016, 6:50 pm

I used to be leader of a Runescape clan, and we were the biggest clan in Britain, though only top 10 ish in the world.  Anyway we were having trouble with the second biggest clan in Britain which was causing problems for both of us.  Strangely the leader of the other British clan was a lady from Holland, she didn't have time to talk on msn but she invited me to Second life (register for the game etc) to sort things out, the conversation lasted about 30 minutes after that our people on the game were in bed in all sorts of positions, and I was watching her do all sorts on her webcam!  I sometimes used to go on the game to spend time with her, n the game we'd go to some kind of concert, then back to the house she build, she designs clothes and sells them for real money it's a very strange game but you can make money from it. Funnily enough the second leader of the same clan, I did exactly the same with her on second life, she's from Leicester!
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon 11 Apr 2016, 11:25 am

Shifty wrote:I used to be leader of a Runescape clan, and we were the biggest clan in Britain, though only top 10 ish in the world.  Anyway we were having trouble with the second biggest clan in Britain which was causing problems for both of us.  Strangely the leader of the other British clan was a lady from Holland, she didn't have time to talk on msn but she invited me to Second life (register for the game etc) to sort things out, the conversation lasted about 30 minutes after that our people on the game were in bed in all sorts of positions, and I was watching her do all sorts on her webcam!  I sometimes used to go on the game to spend time with her, n the game we'd go to some kind of concert, then back to the house she build, she designs clothes and sells them for real money it's a very strange game but you can make money from it.  Funnily enough the second leader of the same clan, I did exactly the same with her on second life, she's from Leicester!
Umm, ok.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down