The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthysse vs Dallas JR. SPOILERS

+9
ShahenshahG
manos de piedra
Gay Henry
88Chris05
Imperial Ghosty
azania
Herman Jaeger
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
hampo17
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Matthysse vs Dallas JR. SPOILERS Empty Matthysse vs Dallas JR. SPOILERS

Post by hampo17 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:32 am

Wow this knockout was brutal. Dallas JR, looked a little bit reckless and over anxious.

Bring on Danny Garcia because that fight could be explosive.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Matthysse vs Dallas JR. SPOILERS Empty Re: Matthysse vs Dallas JR. SPOILERS

Post by hampo17 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:46 am

Just watching the undercard now and Charlo has some serious talent and power. Only 22 and seems to be pacing his career at the right place. Middleweight is a good division to be in at the moment.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:09 am

Charlo looked good but may need to step it up a bit as he has been a pro since 17 and this was his first real step up in class and he wasn't very good

Lucas KO was brutal give how much power he got off of a short hook and despite Dallas being out of Lucas' league but he was still a good fighter and has never been beaten like that

Lucas wants Garcia, so providing he beats Judah that fight should happen as Matthysse is his mandatory. I don't think Garcia wants that fight. It would be a big fight and atm they are definately the top 2 at LWW so it has to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:35 am

Schaeffer looking to milk Garcia, knows Danny is the third best in the world, wants the lucrative Khan rematch.

Schaeffer needs to accept Matthysse is now mandatory to Garcia and needs to stop taking the mick out of boxing fans around the world, and stop insulting us that we want to see Matthysse fight Maidana.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:51 am

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Charlo looked good but may need to step it up a bit as he has been a pro since 17 and this was his first real step up in class and he wasn't very good

Lucas KO was brutal give how much power he got off of a short hook and despite Dallas being out of Lucas' league but he was still a good fighter and has never been beaten like that

Lucas wants Garcia, so providing he beats Judah that fight should happen as Matthysse is his mandatory. I don't think Garcia wants that fight. It would be a big fight and atm they are definately the top 2 at LWW so it has to happen.

I think he felt Charlos power in the second and wanted out, but he was unbeaten and while not having any world class fighters on his résumé (Ronald Hearns is not world class) he was a step up and was soundly beaten. Another step up next time, could possibly take on Barker.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:55 am

Why shouldn't lucas and Maidana fight? Lucas is the best top 10 fighter in the world who hasn't beaten another top 10 fighter.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:01 pm

hampo171 wrote:
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Charlo looked good but may need to step it up a bit as he has been a pro since 17 and this was his first real step up in class and he wasn't very good

I think he felt Charlos power in the second and wanted out, but he was unbeaten and while not having any world class fighters on his résumé (Ronald Hearns is not world class) he was a step up and was soundly beaten. Another step up next time, could possibly take on Barker.

That's what I was getting at, good level of opposition but not great and he passed without any trouble so he can be moved along as he doesn't gain anything fighting anyone else at that level as the the guy last night

He has a good jab which he works everything off of which is testament to his boxing skills and the power does seem to be creeping into his game. He's a lightmiddle so I doubt he will be campaigning at middle for a while although at 22/23 he will definately grow

With him, Canelo and Thurman all around the same age, there are some good fights for the next few years adding Billy Joe to that group who is 22 also

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:03 pm

azania wrote:Why shouldn't lucas and Maidana fight? Lucas is the best top 10 fighter in the world who hasn't beaten another top 10 fighter.

Because Matthysse has worked very hard to get to his mandatory position, and it is an insult to Matthysse to suggest he needs to go through another hoop to get to Garcia. A complete insult.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:06 pm

I prefer fighters to get to a mandatory position by beating fellow highly ranked fighters, if all it takes is Olusegen and Soto then it's an insult to the champion.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:09 pm

It's not about what you prefer though is it. He's mandatory. If the sport is to be seen as running right, he gets his shot next.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Mandatory? How did he get there? All top boxers work hard. But face facts, he hasn't earned it by beating anyone of note let alone top 10. What a joke boxing us becoming.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:10 pm

Let's make all hard working boxers mandatories.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Heard anything about Garcia pulling out of the Judah fight? wtf

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:28 pm

Az, Olusegun was the top-ranked contender for Garcia's WBC strap. Please stop saying that Matthysse hasn't beaten a top ten operator when that quite simply is nonsense. The fact that he beat Alexander in the eyes of anyone sensible or on the level is also proof of Matthysse's right to be considered amongst the very, very best at 140?

Ghosty, you picked Olusegun to beat him. Now that Matthysse has upset that prediction, it's an "insult" that he gets a title shot on the back of it?

Granted, some people don't like the so-called 'hype train' around Matthysse, but it looks to me as if some critics are going too far in the other direction as a way of compensating.

He's mandatory for Garcia's title and has turned in enough good performances against recognised names to demonstrate that he's one of the best Light-Welters in the world. He deserves his shot and it's getting a little bit boring how some are trying to act a bit too clever for their own good in attempting to run that fact down now, to be frank.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gay Henry Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Its a shame Mattysse is in the High risk low reward category Crying or Very sad if he was from USA or Britain I think it would be a different story

Gay Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 pm

I'm a traditionalist Chris I prefer fighters to do a bit more than lose fights and beat Olusegun for a title shot, he's looked good against less than stellar opposition and lost the two times he's really stepped up.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Olusegun is top 10? Shocked

Still, the Maidana fight is a natural. I can't see why it shouldn't be made with the winner fighting for the title. I've heard all manner of nonsense that they are friends and don't want to fight each other. Simon and Maurice Blocker were great friends but they managed to put their friendship for the good of the sport. This excuse is a nonsense.

So on the back of beating an average Ajose, he gets to be No 1? That is a joke.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Like it that Matthysse gets accused of being a 'weak' case for being mandatory

-Khans best win before Kotelnik was Barrera
-Bradley's best wins before Witter was Vasquez (a 21 year old novice at that point) and Garnica
-Alexander's best win before Witter was Corley and Rodriguez
-Garcia's best wins before morales were Holt (gatekeeper) and a shot Campbell
-Mayweathers best wins before Hernandez were Cuello and Pep

Whether you like it or not, to get to a mandatory position you have to fight the fighters that are put in front of you. If its based on those that have big wins get a shot than the same fighters will keep fighting each other and over again and fighters that aren't big draws (so no-one will fight them) will neve they shots which means that many will just quit as they won't get a shot ever no matter what they do

Olusegun was a deserved mandatory, he was beating everybody he was in against comfortably. They went for bigger fights, they were rejected as Olusegun isn't a 'name'. He fought the people he wa stold to but was avoided by Morales and Garcia for 2 years. Morales was suppose to reschedule the Morales fight that fell through due to him getting a virus but instead of fighting Matthysse (or Ajose) he went for Garcia as he was a 'name'

Matthysse bit the bullet and fought Ajose, a fighter no one in the top 20 at LWW would go anywhere near, and should be hailed or taking a big risk. The winner was guarenteed for the Khan-Garcia winner, but Garica went on to fight Judah who is 36 and by your reasoning he doesn't deserve a shot as he has only beat Paris

Mandatories (and interim belts) are there for a reason so that everyone has a chance of a title shot wether you can sell a ticket or not. Matthysse deserves the shot more than anyone but Garica will most likely fight Khan as he snot a snug a risk. Does Khan deserve the shot? By your reasoning no, wins over Soto (most likely opponent for April clash) who's a Superfeather (as you say Az) and Molina (domestic level lightweight) aren't better than Ajose an Soto

Az you go on and on about Lara not getting a shot against Canelo yet he is in the exact same boat (actually Matthysse has been dealing with fighters of the same level alot more easily) as Lucas. Both aren't big names, both have been robbed (Williams and Alexander) which would have deserved world titles but you cry about Lara getting shafted but not Lucas, why? Given Lara was lucky not to have lost vs Molina whereas Matthysse has neve even given a gift like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Not everyone thinks Matthyse got shafted, people seem to pass off their own personal opinions of that as fact and I for one do not think he was robbed.

Lara- Robbed
Pacquiao- Robbed
Marquez- Robbed
Abril- Robbed
Matthyse- fans favourite but most certainly not robbed

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:12 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Not everyone thinks Matthyse got shafted, people seem to pass off their own personal opinions of that as fact and I for one do not think he was robbed.

Lara- Robbed
Pacquiao- Robbed
Marquez- Robbed
Abril- Robbed
Matthyse- fans favourite but most certainly not robbed

Maybe not Judah but defo Alexander

If you can tell me 6 rounds that Alexander won I will accept your opinion, because I sure as hell cant, have you even seen the fight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:17 pm

Yes i've seen the fight, Matthyse outworked Alexander but the pace of the fight was one that suited Alexander, he showed better defensive skills and was more accurate. Matthyse threw more but Alexander was landing with the more telling shots. I actually had it 5 rounds apiece but for the sake of a single point i'm not going to start calling it a robbery.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Simply put, this is a case (on here) of a much liked fighter who many want to see win a strap. Nothing else. Excuses are made for his ascent to the mandatory position. When Khan fought for the strap he wasn't a mandatory. So that argument is null and void. Ditto Floyd I believe. Judah is as deserving of a shot as Mosely was against Canelo and Pac for that matter. Brings name recognition and nothing else. A joke of a defense.

As for Lara, he is as deserving of a shot as Saul was in fighting for the vacant belt. Probably more so in actuality. Unless you believe Mosely was more deserving and challenging.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 pm

I had Judah winning and Lucas up a point against Alex. Hardly a blatant robbery as many here scream.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Yes i've seen the fight, Matthyse outworked Alexander but the pace of the fight was one that suited Alexander, he showed better defensive skills and was more accurate. Matthyse threw more but Alexander was landing with the more telling shots. I actually had it 5 rounds apiece but for the sake of a single point i'm not going to start calling it a robbery.

That's a robbery, doesn't matter if you have it by 1 if you cannot male a case for Alexander winning 6 rounds than by virtue of there being a 10-8 round than it has to be a Matthysse victory

Macklin probably only beat Sturm 116-112, 115-113 but its still a robbery like Rios-Abril which was probably 117-111/118-110

Don't really see how Alexander was that accurate to win 5 rounds as Matthysse was blocking most of his jabs on his gloves and was landing the right hand to the body and left hook at will. The cleaner, heavier and more punches were landed by Matthysse in almost every round

Once again if you can say 6 (or 5) rounds that might have been given to Alexander I would rewatch it as I couldn't see more than 4 despite watching it 3 times

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Az your so biased

Completely ignore the point I'm making about Lara

Do you think that Lara deserves a title shot against Canelo (or any other fighter)? Yes or No

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:31 pm

No it's not a robbery at all, you like Matthyse and let that sway your views if you want but i'll carry on seeing things the way I do.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:33 pm

It does matter if you have it by 1. Scoring is subjective. Opinions and all that. 1 round is a close fight which dependant on how others see it, it could go either way. No robbery whatsoever.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Had Lara beaten Martirosyan then yes he would have deserved a shot but he now needs to regroup, secure a rematch and win it.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:37 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Az your so biased

Do you think that Lara deserves a title shot against Canelo (or any other fighter)? Yes or No

Any active LMW with a pulse deserves a fight with Saul. The guy fights dead greats and small fighters. But seeing as Lara didn't win his last fight, then he doesn't deserve a shot at the title. Did Saul deserve a shot at the title himself (forgetting his opponent and the crazy weight stipulation).

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:42 pm

azania wrote:
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Az your so biased

Any active LMW with a pulse deserves a fight with Saul. The guy fights dead greats and small fighters. But seeing as Lara didn't win his last fight, then he doesn't deserve a shot at the title. Did Saul deserve a shot at the title himself (forgetting his opponent and the crazy weight stipulation).

That's a backwards answer, can you give me a straight answer, I'll make it easier

Did Lara deserve a shot before Matiroysan, i.e, when You said Canelo was ducking him in every thread?

And no I don't believe that Canelo deserved the title shot like he did

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:44 pm

In short yes he did. Given that Canelo was fighting nobodies and fighters older than the pyramids, of course he did. Any ranked fighter deserved a shot over and above SSM.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:53 pm

azania wrote:In short yes he did. Given that Canelo was fighting nobodies and fighters older than the pyramids, of course he did. Any ranked fighter deserved a shot over and above SSM.

Finally, thank you

Now onto the point I was making, why doesn't Matthsse deserve a title shot if Lara did

-Neither have a really big win (Ajose/Soto and Hernandez/Hearns their best wins)
-Both desperately unlucky in their biggest fights (Alexander and Williams) which would put them top 5 in their weight divisions
-Both struggled in their first jump up in class (Loss to Judah and lucky draw to Molina)
-Neither are huge draws and can be ingnored for bigger names (Morales/Garica/Judah and Canelo/Mosley/Cintron)

What's the difference

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:55 pm

To be honest Az Matthyse deserves a shot just as much as Lara, the situations are almost identical other than Lara deserving the win over Williams, the one truly world class fighter either of them has fought.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:57 pm

I stated given that he was fighting nobodies etc. Garcia won his belt against a legit champion. Can you say the same for Saul? That in a nutshell is the point.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:To be honest Az Matthyse deserves a shot just as much as Lara, the situations are almost identical other than Lara deserving the win over Williams, the one truly world class fighter either of them has fought.

The point for me is that one fighter dethroned a good champion whilst the other was gifted a belt by a corrupt organisation.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:09 pm

azania wrote:I stated given that he was fighting nobodies etc. Garcia won his belt against a legit champion. Can you say the same for Saul? That in a nutshell is the point.

Garcia won his belt against Morales who won a paper belt against little known Cano

Don't think it's an appropriate argument that he deserves a shot against Canelo and only Canelo

Does that mean that he didn't deserve a shot against Cotto, Bundrage, Dzinzuruk, Trout etc

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:25 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:
azania wrote:I stated given that he was fighting nobodies etc. Garcia won his belt against a legit champion. Can you say the same for Saul? That in a nutshell is the point.

Garcia won his belt against Morales who won a paper belt against little known Cano

Don't think it's an appropriate argument that he deserves a shot against Canelo and only Canelo

Does that mean that he didn't deserve a shot against Cotto, Bundrage, Dzinzuruk, Trout etc

And after Garcia beat Erik, he went straight into a unification fight. Who or what did Canelo fight after being gifted the belt? If you cannot see the difference then you're wumming.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:37 pm

azania wrote:

And after Garcia beat Erik, he went straight into a unification fight. Who or what did Canelo fight after being gifted the belt? If you cannot see the difference then you're wumming.

Canelo defended his belt like most do with a couple of soft touches

Garcia did fight Khan but he was in a no lose situation as he wants expected to cause the upset. Yet after khan, he has defended his belts agaisnt Morales and Judah, hardly going for the toughest test like Canelo

Can you please answer the question, did Lara deserve a title shot agaisnt any of the otherchamps or only Canelo?

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:37 pm

I thought Matthysse was pretty good value for the win against Alexander, but irrspective hes obviously worthy of a title shot given who is around. Not sure why there is so much of a fuss made over this really. Hes rated 2nd in the world by the ring magazine and has shown he is one of the best light welteweights arounds whether one thinks he lost the Judah/Alexander fights or not. Its hardly an insult to Garcia (who won his WBC by beating a washed up Morales) to install Mathysse as his mandatory.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 pm

azania wrote:

Canelo defended his belt like most do with a couple of soft touches

Garcia did fight Khan but he was in a no lose situation as he wants expected to cause the upset. Yet after khan, he has defended his belts agaisnt Morales and Judah, hardly going for the toughest test like Canelo

Can you please answer the question, did Lara deserve a title shot agaisnt any of the otherchamps or only Canelo?

And he's still looking at soft touches.

Lara didn't deserve a shot against the other champs. Just Canelo.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:32 pm

To me that doesn't wash Az, none of the champions other than Trout have successfully defended against a worthwhile challenger. Garcia having beaten khan is now the man at 140lbs, rather than through his own doing Matthyse is a worthwhile challenger to Garcia.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:44 pm

I see nothing wrong with Garcia's request asking him to fight Maidana with the winner fighting him.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Maidana is a welterweight, should Brook beat a lightmiddleweight to get a shot at Alexander?

Why didn't Garcia fight Ortiz to get a shot at Morales

Don't agree with you argument that a fighter can be a worthy challenge for one champ but not the others. Like Ghosty said none of the champs have defended at a level much better than Canelo

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:18 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Maidana is a welterweight, should Brook beat a lightmiddleweight to get a shot at Alexander?

Don't agree with you argument that a fighter can be a worthy challenge for one champ but not the others. Like Ghosty said none of the champs have defended at a level much better than Canelo

Ha. Great excuse. He was fleshy in his last WW fight.

Canelo needed to fight someone (anyone) bonifide to legitimise his status. So far he hasn't. A dud champion.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:36 pm

azania wrote:
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:Maidana is a welterweight, should Brook beat a lightmiddleweight to get a shot at Alexander?

Ha. Great excuse. He was fleshy in his last WW fight.

Canelo needed to fight someone (anyone) bonifide to legitimise his status. So far he hasn't. A dud champion.

His last fight was a stay busy fight and against Soto Karass he didn't look fleshy at all but looked as good as he's ever looked. He said he can't make 140 anymore healthily after struggling to make the limit for Khan and Morales.

In the Fury thread you are saying that Cunningham is a heavy as he fought at heavy in his last fight, seriously mate can we get consistency.

Maidana IS NOT going to fight at lightwelter anymore, he is chasing a welterweight clash (and a title) agaisnt Malignaggi

So the question remains, why should he fight a welterweight to get a lightwelterweight title shot against Garcia?

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:52 pm

If he can't make 140 anymore then fair enough. But I reckon he can. But what do I know?

Cunningham is a HW. Yes he probably canmake CW (as can Haye) but the big bucks are at HW. He is now a legit HW so why isn't he a legit opponent for Fury?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:59 pm

azania wrote:If he can't make 140 anymore then fair enough. But I reckon he can. But what do I know?

Cunningham is a HW. Yes he probably canmake CW (as can Haye) but the big bucks are at HW. He is now a legit HW so why isn't he a legit opponent for Fury?

Didn't say he's not, just making the point to you that you contradicted yourself

He can't make 140 so that fight makes no sense. They said they don't want to fight each other atm but will when it makes more sense but by Schaefer forcing Matthysse to fight Maidana it sounds like he's protecting Garcia and then you get Garcia saying he has no interest in a Matthysse fight as he is nothing but a strong guy. To me, that is as clear an indication that Garica isn't looking at that fight so the only way he will get that fight is if he is a mandatory that forces Garcia to fight him or lose his titles

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:05 pm

azania wrote:If he can't make 140 anymore then fair enough. But I reckon he can. But what do I know?

Didn't say he's not, just making the point to you that you contradicted yourself

He can't make 140 so that fight makes no sense. They said they don't want to fight each other atm but will when it makes more sense but by Schaefer forcing Matthysse to fight Maidana it sounds like he's protecting Garcia and then you get Garcia saying he has no interest in a Matthysse fight as he is nothing but a strong guy. To me, that is as clear an indication that Garica isn't looking at that fight so the only way he will get that fight is if he is a mandatory that forces Garcia to fight him or lose his titles
There is no comtradiction. Cunningham is a HW. No argument. I was under the impresion that MM went up just to fight Alexander. No idea he intends to remain there.

Of course Garcia is being protected. They want a money spinner with Khan and to match Khan with Lucas. As you know Khan doesn't duck but who knows what Lucas may do of he wins?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 pm

We've been asking that question since we met you Laugh

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:22 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

We've been asking that question since we met you Laugh

warning warning

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next