The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Rumble... Former superstars in the match (spoilers)

+2
Hero
gaffer_reborn
6 posters

Go down

Royal Rumble... Former superstars in the match (spoilers) Empty Royal Rumble... Former superstars in the match (spoilers)

Post by gaffer_reborn Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 11:12

PWInsider.com is now reporting that two surprise entrants in the Royal Rumble match scheduled for this Sun., Jan. 27, 2013, at the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona, are now confirmed and both are veterans of the company.

Shelton Benjamin is one and Carlito is the other.

Yahoo

gaffer_reborn

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble... Former superstars in the match (spoilers) Empty Re: Royal Rumble... Former superstars in the match (spoilers)

Post by Hero Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 11:32

Hi GR, I've added spoiler into the title, I was aware of the content already from the dirt sheets this morning but its best to pre-warn people in case.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble... Former superstars in the match (spoilers) Empty Re: Royal Rumble... Former superstars in the match (spoilers)

Post by Hero Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 11:34

Good to hear though about Carlito, always liked his gimmick and hope he isn't just returning for the Rumble.
Benjamin I can see being used immediately in a feud with PAC to help get him over.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gaffer_reborn Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 11:34

Sorry Doh

gaffer_reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 11:39

Not a prob, quickly amended, just didn't want anyone clicking on it and then ranting at you.

Not usually a fan of guest appearances in the Rumble but both of those can certainly bring something to WWE at present and assist in the rumoured Cruiserweight division that's been whispered about.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 12:10

absolutely brilliant, didnt mind carlito tbh. and benjamin is just a legend in my eyes, and cant wait to see him, hopefully making a full time return. how old is he now? hope he still has it, hes an unbelievable athlete!

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 12:15

i've read rumours of rikishi... sigh.
i keep checking the sites hoping for a bit of warrior, and it's always just a let down.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 12:16

Rikishi isn't coming KV he's got prior commitments thumbsup

Shelton is still an unbelievable athlete left ROH and is in Japan with MVP OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 12:20

phew!
shelton benjamin and carlito will be cool. john morrison is said to be on his way too. if they can get those three to sign even just a year contract it'll get some of those youngsters over.

Last edited by Kid Vicious on Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 12:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong morrison!)

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 21:16

What are the odds Benjamin gets eliminated by HBK again this year? Even if Shawn doesn't actually wrestle. I'll reckon Ziggler will superkick him out the match already. Never minded Carlito they thought highly enough of him to give him the midcard belts when he debuted on both shows. Is a Colon stable on the cards?

Heard a lot of rumours around MVP being in the match, aren't the New Age Outlaws down for an appearance aswell, Kevin Nash could be another. Shame about Rikishi not appearing, can't have everything though.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down