The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are A few Wales vs Ireland Tickets left with the Ospreys

2 posters

Go down

There are A few Wales vs Ireland Tickets left with the Ospreys Empty There are A few Wales vs Ireland Tickets left with the Ospreys

Post by maestegmafia Fri 25 Jan 2013, 4:05 pm

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

There are A few Wales vs Ireland Tickets left with the Ospreys Empty Re: There are A few Wales vs Ireland Tickets left with the Ospreys

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jan 2013, 9:08 pm

There's probably tickets all over the shop. Some at Dragons too. Are you on commission?

Back to top Go down

There are A few Wales vs Ireland Tickets left with the Ospreys Empty Re: There are A few Wales vs Ireland Tickets left with the Ospreys

Post by bedfordwelsh Fri 25 Jan 2013, 9:17 pm

I hate not seeing the stadium full but maybe the WRU might get the message that something needs to be done.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 25 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

Risca Rev wrote:There's probably tickets all over the shop. Some at Dragons too. Are you on commission?

No just trying to help people get tickets. I have mine. You coming?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jan 2013, 10:00 pm

No. I went two years ago to one of the worst games I've witnessed. Seeing as it's my only game in Wales this season, I'll watch it in my local, knowing that if I want them £75 gets me about 20 pints.

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri 25 Jan 2013, 10:22 pm

Risca Rev wrote:No. I went two years ago to one of the worst games I've witnessed. Seeing as it's my only game in Wales this season, I'll watch it in my local, knowing that if I want them £75 gets me about 20 pints.

Call your Dr first and Drink responsibly...

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down