The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Presents the "Iron Man" Tournament 4th & 5th February

+4
MtotheC
sparxz
x12x
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

EWF Presents the "Iron Man" Tournament 4th & 5th February Empty EWF Presents the "Iron Man" Tournament 4th & 5th February

Post by JJJohnson Thu 17 Jan 2013, 3:25 pm

Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles
Monday 4th February 2013
Starting time: 12pm

Group A
Alex Garcia
Jason Sparxz
Vincent Costello
Liam Wood

Group B
Mike Conrad
Dario Machiavelli
Jimmy Phillips
Dr.Bryan Wells

Group A matches
Alex Garcia vs Jason Sparxz
Vincent Costello vs "The Viper" Liam Wood

Group B matches
Mike Conrad vs Dr. Bryan Wells
Jimmy Phillips vs Dario Machiavelli

4pm

Group A
Jason Sparxz vs "The Viper" Liam Wood
Alex Garcia vs Vicent Costello

Group B
Dr.Bryan Wells vs Jimmy Phillips
Mike Conrad vs Dario Machiavelli

8pm

Group A
Jason Sparxz vs Vicent Costello
"The Viper" Liam Wood vs Alex Garcia

Group B
Jimmy Phillips vs Mike Conrad
Dario Machiavelli vs Dr.Bryan Wells

*Top 2 from each group advance*

Points system for the group stages:
*1 point for competing
*3 points for a pinfall victory
*5 points for a submission victory
*2 points for win by DQ or countout
*-2 points for a loss by DQ countout
*-3 points for a defeat by pinfall
*-5 points for a defeat by submission

Tuesday 5th February
Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles
Start time:3pm

Semi Finals
(Spin the wheel matches)

Semi Final 1
Group A winner vs Group B runner up

Semi Final 2
Group B winner vs Group A runner up

Over the top battle royal for the EWF Television Championship
Entrants will be those that did not qualify for the semi-finals

8pm

Iron Man Final
EWF World Heavyweight Championship
60 Minute Iron Man Match

Winner of Semi-Final 1 vs Winner of Semi-Final 2

Last edited by JJJohnson on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Presents the "Iron Man" Tournament 4th & 5th February Empty Re: EWF Presents the "Iron Man" Tournament 4th & 5th February

Post by x12x Thu 17 Jan 2013, 4:57 pm

The camera fades in, we are joined by Liam Wood sat in a lavish apartment living room, wearing an EWF t-shirt and skinny jeans, he has a reassured look on his face and behind him a massive countdown clock slowly ticks down

“17 days | 19 hours | 05 minutes | 47 seconds”

The sound of the ticking lingers around the room as he addresses the camera.

“We stand on the verge of Sports Entertainment history, a dawning of a new age for professional wrestling and I'd like to personally to introduce you to the man who will not only put EWF on the map but will one day become a legend to you, the fans...

He spins the camera around, as it comes to a stop he pulls it back to face him

“Me!”

“In 17 days I invite you to The Elite Coliseum to watch history unfold in front of your very eyes, you can be someone that has the pleasure to say that you saw The Viper fight before he became a house hold name, a legend...a legacy”

All of a sudden he appears distracted by something off camera and a females voice can be heard in the background, he looks in to the camera with a smile across his face

“I have something important I need to do”

He winks in to the camera and signs off, the camera fades to black and shows the clock ticking down as €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to play.

“17 days | 19 hours | 03 minutes | 26 seconds”
“17 days | 19 hours | 03 minutes | 25 seconds”
“17 days | 19 hours | 03 minutes | 24 seconds”

The screen goes blank.

Last edited by xviperx on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF Presents the "Iron Man" Tournament 4th & 5th February Empty Re: EWF Presents the "Iron Man" Tournament 4th & 5th February

Post by sparxz Thu 17 Jan 2013, 5:15 pm

A man of medium build is seen sitting in the corner of a dis-used construction site, wearing a dark top with the hood over his head barely revealing his eyes. He seems to be staring at an old rusty letterbox which is tied to the fencing around the site. He makes a quick glance to the floor and in that moment he can hear the clatter of rusty metal on metal, as a letter arrives. He slowly walks over and takes out the contents

The Letter reads.

"To Jason Sparxz,

Thank you for you patience during these early stages. As one of our earliest recruits, we would like to inform you of a recent annoucement.
'EWF Presents the "Iron Man" Tournament 4th & 5th February' Within your qualifing section will be Alex Garcia, Vincent Costello and Liam Wood. We will shortly be sending someone out to your location for an interview, and to fill you in on the structure of the tournament. Will be seeing you very shortly.

Yours Sincerly

EWF Staff"

Jason Sparxz after reading the letter slowly nods his head in approval, turns head down to the camara, slaps his face and in a dusky voice states

JS: 'Time to shine'

He then lowers his head makes his way back to the corner of the room and waits

sparxz

Back to top Go down

Post by sparxz Thu 17 Jan 2013, 5:55 pm

As the camara returns we see Dr Bryan Wells, a familiar face for all the wrong reason within the medical fraternity, he is sitting in a big high backed leather chair, dressed in full lab coat, reading a copy of 'Medical Weekly'. He tuts to himself.

Dr: What do they know huh?

He is approached by Hugh Cartwright (HC)

HC: Doc, we hear your name has been mentioned in an upcoming 'Iron man' Tournament with LA based EWF, are the rumours true?

'The Doc' Ignores the question and is still reading and tutting to himself.

HC: Doc, since your departure from the medical scene, the public dont know what you have been doing this will be a huge shock to most people, have you any comments?

'The Doc' lowers his magazine and looks quizickly at Hugh.

Doc: A shock? A shock?. Why would this be a shock, i can tell you what a shock is, the greatest surgeon of all time no longer allowed to practice medicine, eventhough i may add, proven NOT GUILTY of any charges, that is a shock!

Doc: As For this 'Iron Man' Tournament and EWF. Yes the rumours are true and yes i will be competing and not only that i will be winning, so i can add another achievment to my wall of honours! I Dedicated my life to my previous profession, so i could become the best and i intend to become the best at this profession. EWF is just another stepping stone on my ladder to success

HC: Ok, Having heard your comments im sure the other competitors will have other ideas about your 'Ladder to success'. Have you anything to say to them?

Doc: Infact i do, i have seen many people with many issues in my lifetime, but for my 'competitors' as you call them, i dont need to see them to know their Diagnosis is (Pause) Terminal, now please leave me be as i read about inferior beings trying to be me.

HC: Ok folks, Dr. Bryan Wells has officially annouced his move into professional wrestling, now lets wait and see if he can deliver on his 'diagnosis'

The screens fades out

sparxz

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 17 Jan 2013, 7:43 pm

2007 The screen cuts to a packed court room focusing on the jury, the foreman is standing and delivers a unanimous guilty verdict, the court room erupts with noise, the judge is frantically demanding order as the camera pans round to Vincent Costello, Costello is standing in the dock handcuffed and laughing a sick sadistic laugh.

Present Day The screen fades to black and then cuts to a small prison cell, Costello is looking in the mirror he’s topless with blue jeans and is shaving, the camera viewpoint is now the mirrors and VC has white shaving foam over his face and is using a cut throat razor.

As he shaves he begins to talk into the mirror.

When I was a boy I idolised a man, a great man, a man that taught me to respect the world, to respect the natural order of things, but above all else to respect power. When I was 15 years old that man was murdered in front of my face and at that exact point in time something in me changed, something evolved. As I saw the life drain from my father’s body, the goodness ebbed from mine, this isn’t some hard luck story, I don’t want your pity…no no, you see this was the day I was set free, the day I was reborn, the day I realised that I owe this world nothing in fact it owes ME and I intend to take everything and leave nothing.

And since that day a greed inside of me has grown it’s like a thirst that can never ever be quenched, I can’t satisfy it, I can’t control it, it takes over my soul, my being. You see I’m not the kind of guy that can stop at one drink or one woman or the first sign of blood when my fist opens up another human beings skull; I have to keep punching, keep hitting until that person is a disgusting bloody mess and then and only then do I feel some form of relief, only then do I feel some form of gratification.

And let this be a warning to anyone that makes the mistake of putting themselves in the ring with me, anyone stupid enough to get in my way, I don’t respect YOU, I don’t respect the natural order of things and I sure as hell don’t respect power, I won’t just put you down for the 1…2…3 I’ll put you down full stop, I will take everything from you and leave nothing.

I’m not in this business for the fame, for the accolades, the respect or a pointless hall of fame ring, I don’t want to be adored by the people, you see the fundamental difference between me and everyone else is that I am not shackled, not constrained by the need to be accepted, to be patted on the back, for someone to say ‘good job Vinnie’ I’m here to cause pain, to systematically and methodically take apart the locker room wrestler by wrestler and all you guys in the back need to realise that I’m unlike anyone you would have faced before, you can hit me and I won’t stop, you can cut me and I won’t stop, to put me down you’re going to have to reach deep down you’re going to have to go to that place, that dark place that taps into the most sadistic elements of human nature, can you go there? Can you bring yourself to do what needs to be done? Because if you can’t… quit! Don’t step in the ring with me, I live in that place, I revel in that dark place and I can draw upon it to get the job done.

Let me tell all those guys in the back now, without hesitation and without remorse, I am going to hurt you, I’m going to take what you’ve got and I’m going to enjoy it!

I will be at the iron man tournament on the 4th of February and my prediction is (he takes one last exaggerated swipe across his face with the cut throat razor cutting himself in the process, blood then begins to drip down his cheek) bloodshed

The screen goes black and the name Vincent Costello apears in white with a red rose underneath

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigwidgeon Thu 17 Jan 2013, 8:27 pm

A handsome man, with shaggy brown hair and an unshaven face is pictured outside the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles. In his mouth is a toothpick, which he is chewing with a great look of interest on his face. He is dressed in a plain white vest, and a pair of beige cords. On his feet are brown sandals.

Man: Looks like I’m home.

A young woman comes into view and down the front steps of the arena.

Woman: Excuse me sir, if you are here for the media conference, it finished about two hours ago.

The man surveys her curiously and then smiles. He begins to speak with a thick Texan accent.

Man: Not here for no conference darling, I’m here to wrestle. Mind showing me the “tour”?

Woman: Do you have ID?

The man raises his eyebrows

Man: Miss, I am a man of my word, can you not take me at that?

Woman: I’m sorry sir, standard procedure. Unless you are cleared to enter this building, I cannot help you.

The man smirks and shakes his head. He reaches his hand into his pocket and digs out an old, worn wallet. He flips it open and passes it to the woman, who looks at it. She then looks up and nods.

Woman: Right this way, Mr Garcia.

She hands his wallet back and he pockets it before following her towards the entrance doors. They walk inside the building and she turns to him again.

Woman: I don’t think Mr Magnusson was expecting any of the talent on site just yet, the tournament doesn’t begin for another two weeks.

Garcia: I’m sure Mr Magnusson doesn’t “expect” a lot of things, but this is a spontaneous business baby and sometimes *beep* just happens. I want to be ready for the first day, need to get my eye in.

Garcia smiles at the woman, who eyes him suspiciously

Garcia: I’m sure Mr Magnusson is expecting great things from his opening night here in EWF, but he has no idea. When he approved my contract, he signed up for the biggest deal imaginable.

Woman: Well if you’ll just follow me, I can show you the ring if you like?

Garcia raises his eyebrows playfully as the woman begins to walk away

Garcia: Show me the ring anytime you want sugar, I like a woman who is adventurous.

Woman: What was that Mr Garcia?

Garcia: Oh nothing darling, I was just admiring the décor.

Garcia follows the woman through a corridor and down a flight of steps before she stops at the scene of two heavy metal doors. She pulls the bolt free and brings them open, revealing the arena inside. Garcia follows her inside and admires the scenery, his eyes locked on the ring.

Woman: Welcome to the Coliseum, Mr Garcia.

Garcia stares around with wide eyed wonderment

Garcia: I’m sorry, what is your name?

The woman turns to face him and smiles

Woman: It’s Lauren, sir.

Garcia: Well howdy Lauren, I’m Alex. Enough of this Mr Garcia rubbish, that’s my father, and well let’s just say me and him share very different ideologies. I just want you to know Lauren that today is a very special day.

Lauren: It is?

Garcia: It most certainly is, today Lauren is the day that you got to stand here in the Coliseum with the first ever EWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Lauren: I did, I’m pretty sure until the tournament is over…

Garcia: I wouldn’t question it, Lauren, just embrace it. Today you are a very lucky girl indeed and I want you to cherish this moment, because you may not stand this close to greatness ever again.

She looks at him with disgust as he winks at her

Garcia: No need for that sort of attitude Miss, you are in the company of a future star, time to think fast and make a judgement call. In about five minutes I am heading for the restroom, which gives you approximately six minutes to loosen up those little panties and meet me inside. Time for your fifteen minutes of fame.

Lauren looks scandalised and draws back her hand to slap Garcia, only for him to catch her hand and begin to laugh, a twinkle in his eye.

Garcia: Now that is one thing you don’t want to be doing darling. You are making a very big mistake with those actions. So you either take up my offer, or you scoot on out of here, whilst I make myself familiar with the environment. The choice is yours, Lauren, it is all on you!

Garcia smiles as he turns on his heel, leaving Lauren furious in the arena. He searches through the corridors until he finds the restroom. He begins whistling away to himself as he takes care of his business, and then a large smile crosses his face as the door behind him opens. He turns on his heel and removes the toothpick from his mouth, as he looks at Lauren and she smiles, holding her underwear in her hand and begins to walk towards him.

Garcia: Yep, i'm home.

*Fade out*

Pigwidgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by sparxz Fri 18 Jan 2013, 11:24 am

After waiting through the night, the sound of car screeching to a halt, disturbs the silence. A Man is peering thourgh the fencing.

Man: Hello, Mr Sparxz are you here?

The man has a laptop with him.

Man: I Have been sent by EWF regarding the 'Iron Man' Tournament, you should have recieved a letter about my arrival. HELLO???

Jason Sparxz, gets up from his couched position and approaches the fence to let the man in. The man looks relieved and offers his hand to Jason Sparxz.

Man: Oh, Hi Mr Sparxz, pleased to meet you, im one of the backstage tech guys at EWF, and i have been sent to show you some footage and get your response.

After Shaking the mans hand tentitavly. The man notices some scarring on jason's wrist but continues to explain the tournament structure, and then continues to shows the footage recently seen of his first three opponents.

Man: Having now been informed of all that will take place at the Elite Colloseum,, what are your first thoughts?

JS: Firstly, i would like to take this opportunity to thank Hyperex and all involved with EWF for helping me to fullfill my amibition on february 4th. This day will be my greatest achievment to date. I am honored to be involved. As for your question, the structure is of no interest to me, as i have been training hard, living life and waiting for this day for the past 5 years. So no matter what is put infront of me ... im prepared.

Man: Thats great, Having seen your first opponents for the evening, what are you thinking of your chances?

JS: Chances? now that is an interesting word, leaving something to chance, would be like introducing luck. I feel during my life i have used up all my luck, and while i have been preparing, i have left no stone unturned, nothing with be left to luck, im ready, im focused and im dedicated to this company. Having now seen three men i am set to grace the squared circle with, i feel some are abusing their rights of life, and they need a life lesson dealt to them. I have twice walked a path to emptiness only to be strong enough to return, i have been to that dark place and choosen light. Good will always conquer evil.

Man: Interesing Mr Sparxz.

Jason Sparxz interupts

JS: Please just Sparxz is fine. And while we are on the subject, i cant wait for Sparxz to fly and lighting to strike in 2 weeks time, with the sound of the fans vibrating through me their is no way i wont teach a lesson or two........or THREE!

With that Jason Sparxz, takes the car keys from the man, and gets in his vehicle, and drives away.

sparxz

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 18 Jan 2013, 7:06 pm

A man wearing an EWF shirt standing outside an LA gym addresses the camera:

Man: After days of attempting to contact EWF’s most enigmatic and mysterious superstar we’ve managed to track Vincent Costello to this down town LA gym where our sources tell us he’s making his final training preparations before EWF’s inaugural iron man tournament.

The camera cuts to inside the gym where Vincent Costello has just finished training

The man walks towards a training ring, Costello is sitting on the apron, drying himself with a towel, lying in the middle of the ring is a young sparring partner who appears to be knocked out.

Interviewer: Vinnie can we get a few words with you, your debut in EWF is just around the corner beginning with the iron man tournament, what’s going through your head right now, your thoughts?

VC: So you’re the guy that’s been ring my phone off the hook?

Interviewer: (the man talks with confidence)yes and let me remind you that all EWF superstars are contractually obliged to comply with all interview requests before the iron man tournament.

VC: (noticeably PO’d by the man’s tone) I don’t care about contracts or obligations, I’m not here to entertain you.

Interviewer: (now with a more hesitant tone) Can I get your thoughts on your opponents?

VC: Do you play poker?

Interviewer: (begins to stutter) I, I, played once…

VC: I’ve always been fascinated by poker, living or dying on your instincts, reading your opponent, looking for those tell tell signs and it’s those tells that really gets my motor running, when your opponent unintentionally reveals themselves, it opens a window and do you know what I see when I look into that window? Fear, insecurity and panic and do you know what I do next?

Interviewer: (Looks vacantly at VC)

VC: Huh?

Interviewer: (is lost for words, confused by VC’s tangent thought strain) I…I…guess…

VC:I asked you a question? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO NEXT?

Interviewer: (now noticeably stressed) I’m not sure, I don’t understand the question

VC:Well let me enlighten you, I exploit those emotions; I use them to my advantage and just like poker when I step through those ropes… I GO ALL IN.

Vinnie shoves his sweaty towel into the chest of the interviewer and walks off

The interviewer turns to the camera: Well there you have it folks, a cryptic and mysterious Vincent Costello seems focused and determined prior to his EWF debut.

Last edited by MtotheC on Fri 18 Jan 2013, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 18 Jan 2013, 8:36 pm

The fans go crazy when the titron flickers into life and walking with the cameraman is none other than raving reporter for Ewf Carlton Jacobs hunting for EWF wrestlers to interview.

Carlton Jacobs: I'm back stage looking for the newest, Toughest men in this arena tonight to find out how there feeling, Come on guys lets go down this way.

Carlton and the cameraman rush through the corridor and as there about to turn the corner Carlton is tripped up by a sweeping brush and falls flat on his face the crowd laugh as does the cameraman.

Carlton Jacobs: What the hell, who did that, They had better have a damn good reason for knocking me down with that bloody brush?

Carlton looks up and stands to his feet and brushes himself down and then looks a little shocked at the size of the cleaner.

Carlton Jacobs: Erm sorry about that young man Erm I didn't see the brush there.

The cameraman swings round to reveal Mike Conrad who stares into the face of a now very scared Carlton Jacobs and as the cameraman focused his camera on the trade mark trash can the crowd cheers loudly as the cameraman the pans back to Mike Conrad.

Mike Conrad: Oh man I missed some trash come here you!

The crowd cheers loudly as Conrad grabs Carlton by the scruff of his neck and goes to put Carlton in the trash can head first.

Carlton Jacobs: Wait, Wait I wanted to hear your comments on what your opponent said about you?

Carlton holds his arms up as Conrad lets him down and Carlton adjust's his shirt and tie.

Mike Conrad: Oh yeah, And what exactly did the Doc say?

Carlton Jacobs: Well it wasn't directly at you but seen as your his next opponent it might have well have been, He said that he wants to dominate this company just like he did when he was a DR in practice.

Mike Conrad: You have got to be kidding me?

Conrad does a face palm as the crowd cheers loudly.

Mike Conrad: Oh my fricking god, The man that dominated in the medical world, Yeah right that's a hoot, Listen my niece can perform better surgery on her Barbie doll then he could putting a plaster on and that is what hes gonna need after I finish with him and plenty of them.

Carlton Jacobs: How do you intend to defeat the former DR?

Mike Conrad: Well that's simple my young trash man, I will just go into to the ring and clean house just like I always do.

The crowd cheers loudly when Conrad says this.

Mike Conrad: You see these are the types of people I hate, The cheats, The liars and the mugs who think they can walk all over anyone and I Mike Conrad will rid these vermin one by one and get the good to strive and be the best they can right here in the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles

The crowd give Conrad a cheep pop.

Mike Conrad: Now this week the very first week of EWF we have a Iron man compition and this is what I will win and it all starts with the good Doctor, Unlike my fav show in the whole world Dr who he does not interest me in the slightest sure he may have learnt a few moves but he has no wrestling experience so that gives me the edge but saying that if this DR can fight well so can I and by god will he know hes been in a fight, So that been said I must carrying on warming up for my match, So if you don't mind kindly buggering off.

Carton backs off as the crowd cheers loudly as Mike Conrad gets back to his sweeping up as the scene then fades to black.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 18 Jan 2013, 10:51 pm

We see a darkened room, lit only by a small flame from the floor. A man sits in silence cross-legged on the floor. The camera is completely focused on him as we suddenly hear Hugh Cartwright's voice.

HC: Mr Ojore, sir, I have been sent to talk to you.

Ojore: Yes

HC: Do you have anything to say on your arrival in EWF?

Ojore: No

HC: Are you not keen to make any impression on our audience and the opponents you will be facing?

Ojore: The lessons you will learn will not be delivered by words

HC: But why are you here, what do you hope to achieve?

Ojore: Ojore did not come from Uganda to talk.

HC: Excuse me?

Ojore: It is time for you to leave.

HC: I'm not finished

Ojore: I stand in five seconds, you will not say more.

Hugh doesnt move.

Ojore: This was five. Now is the time to learn about Ojore.

Ojore stands and the camera fades to black.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 11:41 pm

The scene opens in a lounge with huge floor to ceiling windows that look out across a stunning West coast beach. a man sits with his back to the camera at a desk typing on his laptop before he notices the camera get closer. The guy is well built and he smiles an electric white smile before getting to his feet and putting a red hooded zip top, 'The Talent' stitched in across the back

JP: I wondered if you guys were ever gonna show, I've been waiting since 6am

The cameraman can be heard yawning

JP: Well forget about that, the fact is that you're here. And today represents the beginning in a new chapter of The Talent's life. You see first there was CWA, then there was 6WF but now....now is the start of a new era. Now is the time of EWF....Now is the time of The Talent. You join me here, The Talent has just sent his good morning tweet out to the dozens and dozens, but soon to be millions of fans around the world. He's about to cook a little health conscious breakfast and then he's gonna hit that gym, and hit that gym hard.

You see the Talent knows he has to be in tip top physical shape, he has to be at the top of his game as he walks into the Iron Man opening event in just 10 short days time. There's no denying that nobody knows anything about anyone heading into this event and I need to make sure that come rainy rain or shiny sun that The Talent is covered for anything that is thrown his way.

Jimmy Phillips walks around the room pointing out some of the trophies he has on display from his college footballl days

JP: Everybody will point out the fact that by referring to himself in the third person The Talent has a lot to live up to, but believe me as these trophies show, it isn't just a clever nickname. Injury robbed me of my birth right, of my destiny, but all that has done is make more determined that nothing will get in my way of what I want to achieve. The Talent is quick enough, strong enough, hell the Talent knows he's good enough to be crowned the very first EWF Champion, and come February 5th when the dust has settled, when all is said and done, there will be one man with his arm held high, the title draped over his shoulder, and that man is 'The Talent' Jimmy Phillips

Phillips walks back over to his computer and checks his emails

JP: At least there'll be one familiar face there. Mike (Conrad) best of luck, I always had the utmost respect for you in CWA, and I truly hope that it comes down to the two of us fighting for that title, but know this I won't let a little thing like respect stop me hitting you with the Touchdown and pinning your shoulders to mat 1...2...3, but in all honesty if I somehow don't win this thing...well you get the picture

Now who are these other two ass-clowns? Dr Wells? I seen this tools promo vid, spouting some trash about his ladder to sucess and saying how our diognosis is terminal....can you see The Talent quaking in fear? NO thats because this threat may have been given by Dr Pepper for crying out loud. You took up wrestling because you wanted to get even with those who jumped on the bandwagon against you. You honestly think people care about you and your court case? Think they care about you getting off on a technicality? Well they don't, and they couldn't care about your wrestling career either. Believe me your three years training will be wasted, I'll have you rethinking your career plans quicker than it takes me to hit you with the Game Changer.

And who's this other guy? The Director? Terrifying. Seriously it makes you wonder which barrel they scraped the bottom of to get these guys. Another guy with his past shrouded in mystery and controversy, and anotherguy who's future is destined to be cut short after he gets beat by your's truly, the future of this business........The Main event....because you can't spell main event without ME!!

Now guys it's been a pleasure, but this morning of exercise won't do itself

Jimmy ushers the cameraman out of the door and closes it behind them before the scene fades to black

Back to top Go down

Post by sparxz Sat 19 Jan 2013, 10:33 am

The scene opens and 'The Doc'c is sitting in is high backed leather chair facing a roaring wood burning fire, with his back to camara. The chair slowly spins around and 'The Doc' is seen with a stethoscope to his own chest.

Doc: Just as i suspected....No Heart! I have recently heard my patients of EWF spouting noises of utter nonsense. Dr Pepper they say, Well let me give you the facts on Dr Pepper, did you know the 'Pep' is short for Pepsin, which is released into the stomach to degrade food proteins into peptides? .... Well of course you didn't, you havnt got the brain capacity to hold such information for longer than 5 seconds. But in Lamens terms for the interlectually challenged, Im the Pepsin, which by your own admission you want me to be, and you and anybody else for that matter are the food protein which i shall, systematically disect and breakdown, untill i get the deserved victory.

'The Doc' puts down his stethoscope and stares with piercing Red eyes directly into the camara

Doc: For all my 'Patients' in EWF, your diagnosis will be .....TERMINAL!!

Scene Ends

Last edited by sparxz on Sun 20 Jan 2013, 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

sparxz

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 19 Jan 2013, 12:00 pm

16 Days | 00 Hours | 00 Minutes | 00 Seconds
15 Days | 23 Hours | 59 Minutes | 59 Seconds
15 Days | 23 Hours | 59 Minutes | 58 Seconds

We are greeted once again by the countdown clock, the numbers tick down slowly as the camera pans around Liam Wood's luxury apartment. As the camera travels past a grand mirror we are treated to the pleasant sight of Liam's half naked camera women, she gives the audience a cheeky wave, the camera continues to pan to show Liam stood in front of a mystery item covered by a piece of black fabric. He smiles at the person behind the camera and begins to address the fans.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I told you yesterday that I had a big announcement for you lucky, lucky people and here it is...in the next few days I will be hosting a little meet and greet for all the fans to come and see their new favourite superstar, I'll be signing EFW shirts and giving away a tonne of exclusive EFW things to say thank you for your support so far, I want you guys to join me as the Legacy begins...this is also an open invite to the guys at the EWF. You're welcome to come along and congratulate me on winning Iron Man in advance.”

Text scrolls along the bottom of the screen that reads “follow @xviperx on Twitter for details about the meet and greet and other important updates. #legacybegins”

“Now the announcement is out of the way I'd like to bring to your attention a very special date, get your diaries ready, because the date I have in mind is February 5th 2013, you might be asking why this is important, well I'll tell you. Not only is this the day after I make my successfully brutal debut to the EWF and begin a legacy of destruction but this is also the day that the match I qualify for the final of Iron Man with is decided by spinning a wheel...

“how cute”

The girl behind the camera starts to giggle, the camera shakes as she attempts to hold back from laughing. Liam continues with a mischievous look across his face...

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of fun so that's why I have something special to show you...I've made my own spinning wheel and on it I've placed the names of the four superstars that I think can actually win the Iron Man Tournament and we're going to see who the wheel thinks is worthy of such an honour”

The girl behind the camera giggles as Liam proceeds to pull the cover off his creation revealing a spinning wheel with four panels that are all marked “The Viper Liam Wood”

“I can hear you now at home 'you've made a mistake' or 'you've missed out so and so' but the thing is, there is no mistake...the guys I'll be facing are good, they've already shown that by just qualifying for the EWF but you've forgotten one thing...

THEY'RE JUST...NOT...ME!

Liam spins the wheel and the camera fades to black as the familiar sound of €666 begins to blast.

#legacybegins flashes across the screen.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 19 Jan 2013, 1:51 pm

The camera fades from black to reveal an empty EWF Coliseum, standing in the middle of the ring is Vincent Costello, VC is dressed in a tailored suit, and is holding an iPad watching it intently.

The camera zooms in on the iPad and the screen now shows what VC is watching, it’s a YouTube clip of VC’s iron man tournament opponent The Viper Liam Wood’s and his luxury apartment vignette from earlier today.

As the clip finishes the camera cuts back to VC and he begins to talk in the empty arena:

VC: I hear guys in the back talking about becoming a ‘legend’ in this company, a ‘legend’ of this business and it makes me sick, sick to the pit of my stomach, guys like Liam Wood, run their mouths talking about the fans, about championships and it makes me gag on my lunch, it makes me want to regurgitate the 5 shots of whiskey I had earlier, it makes me feel unclean, dirty.

You want to be idolised, put on a pedestal, you want to hear these second rate citizens that you call fans shouting your name and that’s what they are, SECOND RATE CITIZENS, they work meaningless jobs and go home to the wife they settled for and the snot nose kids that don’t respect them and simply ‘exist’.

That’s why they yearn to cheer for a guy like Wood so they can for one single solitary moment live intravenously through someone else, so they can grab a hold of your coat tails and cling on for dear life and in that very moment they forget about their miserable, insignificant lives.

My name is Vincent Costello and not only do I not covert the so called fans adulation I don’t accept it, I reject it, nobody takes anything from me, not the fans, not this company and not any of you guys in the back.

If this building was to burn down right now I’d be outside warming my hands on the burning flames, in fact if those flames started to diminish I’d throw some gasoline on for good measure.

I’m like nothing you’ve ever seen before, I’m unlike anything anyone in the back has ever faced before and unfortunately for the locker room it will be too late by the time they realise it, enlightenment for them will come at too great a cost, because I am Vincent Costello and I will take everything and leave nothing.

Come February 5th winning is not my priority it just a beneficial by-product of the carnage I want and need to deliver.

The camera pans out and shows a final shot of Costello standing in the middle of the ring with a sadistic, merciless look on his face

The screen goes black and the words Vincent Costello appear in white writing with a red rose underneath.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by sparxz Sat 19 Jan 2013, 2:54 pm

Strolling Along the streets of LA towards the Elite Collosium, is Jason Sparxz, last seen driving a tech guys car, he is now on foot. There are many posters in the area promoting the up coming 'Iron Man' tournament, which people are looking at and seem to be taking quite an interest in. One of these guys turn and notice Sparxz, not believing his eyes he taps his friends shoulder to get his attention. Without any hesitation they both approach.

Man 1: O M G, are you jason sparxz?

Man 2 slaps his friend with the back of his hand on his arm.

Man 2: Of course it is idiot, we just seen him on the poster.

Man 1: I Know fool, i just cant believe our luck.

Man 2: What do you mean luck, he is a nobody, this EWF thing is even established yet, you may as well be talking to my Dad he is just as famous.

Man 1: I didn't know your dad was famous?

Man 2: He's not idiot, thats my point!

During this conversation, Sparxz has been looking back and forth between them and continues to do so

Man 1: Oh i see, your a Garcia/Wood type of guy.... No wait a Costello man, thats it. your just jeolus i got to meet my favourite and you didn't yours.

Man 2: (Sarcastically) Ye Thats it, you got me.

Man 1: Anyway, Yo Sparxz, what you doing here the show isnt for 2 weeks yet, your a bit early pal?

Jason Sparxz looks at them one by one and then again.

JS: Are you done? Great. Well i have noticed a few guys have already made their way here to get a feel of the place, a good idea in my books. So i thought i would scout out a local spot for me to chill.

Man 1: Ye i hear Alex Garcia and Costello are somewhere inside, there is also news of 'The Viper' being downtown for a meet and greet, im gonna make my way over soon get me some freebies, you gonna go? check out the competiton so to speak.

JS: Nah, from what i see of 'The Viper' Liam Wood, he is a confident guy, and confidence is fine as long as it doesn't cross to arragance, but at this moment i have no beef with him. Let him have his 5 minutes of fame, it will all be over once the bell rings. As for Garcia well, i think his agenda is in his trousers! No No the man that has my attention is Costello, it seems he is abusing his right to life, thinking it is his god given right to terrify and manipulate anything and everything in his way to get what he wants. Well thats all gonna change come February 4th. Im not claiming to be a 'Legend' of this company, or even of becoming one, that isn't my primary focus here. My primary focus is to Inflict Pain on those who deserve it and Defend those who dont.

Man 2: (sarcastically) Brilliant im sure everyone is scared.

JS: You get me wrong my friend, im not here to scare anyone, im not here to bully anyone, im here for justice and for all those who want to live life, i will let them!

Jason Sparxz turns and walks back the way he came.

Man 1: Yo Jason, Costello was inside your going the wrong way.

Sparxz pauses turns his head towards the fan.

JS: His time will come my friend, his time will come!

Scene ends

sparxz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowdy Rod Sat 19 Jan 2013, 3:54 pm

The huge screen in the arena lights up as the arena lights dim.

"Machiavelli Films presents......."

"The Directors debut"

The screen fades to black before a compilation of cut scenes that flas too quickly to focus on. Before resting on a close up of a bloodshot eye.

The camera pulls back until half of a face lengthways fills half of the screen. The face is obscured by long back hair and a neatly trimmed designer beard.
In the background, a cellar flled with chains and torture instruments can be seen. Various leather clad, masked people pass in the background, some leading shackled women who are gagged.

Blood starts trickling down the face but the person remains unmoved as a voiceover starts.

"Fear. A natural human primal instinct that can never be quelshed. A condition that grips everyone from the moment they are born till the second before they pass.

I have emersed myself in fear all of my life and examined its effects on its victims. And I have drawn the conclusion that no one can escape it. No one ever escapes it.

When I look into the mirror, I see the fear. But my fear is different to yours. I do not fear the loss of my job, the pain of heartbreak or the physical beatings that lay in that darkened alley. My fear is different.

My fear is that I will not be able to hurt others in the way that I can and want to. My fear is that my work will not be completed before the world wakes up to my artistry."

A loud scream can be heard in the background before a leather clad masked man stands in the background and speaks. "she is ready"

The eyes looks to the side as if looking backwards but the face still remains emotionless. The voiceover starts again.

"its time to bring the FEAR"

The eyes look back up into the camera before another scream can be heard.

The screen fades to black, save for the word "fear".

Rowdy Rod

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 19 Jan 2013, 5:57 pm

The scene opens in the parking lot as we see a Dumpster truck backing up towards the trash cans orange flashing lights on the top of the cab and "This vehicle is reversing" coming out from one of the speakers at the back of the lorry.

The Dumpster stops just as it gets to the trash cans a huge hiss comes from the breaks and then the drivers door opens and its Mike Conrad who steps down from the Dumpster truck and slams the door shut.

Mike Conrad: The best part of the day emptying the trash cans.

Conrad then picks up the trash cans and then starts to empty them one by one into the back of the lorry smiling as he does looking pleased with himself when he is disturbed by someone shouting in the distance.

"What the hell do you think your doing, That's not your job? Stop it now!"

Conrad turns round to see the chief operations officer of the Elite Coliseum, Conrad puts the trash can down and as he is someone with importance for the arena stands up straight and awaits the officer to come towards him.

Mike Conrad: What's wrong friend?

Chief operations officer: What's wrong?

He shouts at Conrad right in his face and Conrad just stands there staring right back at him.

Chief operations officer: I will tell you what the hell is wrong, You have stopped our cleaners from doing there job, You have emptied every single trash can in the arena, wiped all the seats down at ringside and now your emptying all these trash cans in the parking lot, Now I gotta cancel the dumpster which was coming tomorrow and send all the cleaners home till after the show.

The chief operation's officer is panting heavy and struggerling to breath as Conrad smiles at the officer.

Mike Conrad: Listen up my friend you would have to pay all those cleaners there hard earned wage at the end of the week and also the so called refuse company for emptying all the trash cans every week.

Chief operations officer: And your point is?

Mike Conrad: Mate, My point is that you wont have to pay them any wages today or another day as I am taking over the cleaning contract, In fact I will pay the other employee's there wages for you and they can stay at home and get paid for it and you will be saving a fortune in wages cos this my friend is the best bit, I will do it all for free.

The Operations officer scratches his head and and starts to breath a little better and calms down a bit.

Chief operations officer: Yeah that sounds good, I will get on the phone and let everyone know what's happening.

Mike Conrad: No need my man, All ready sorted it half an hour before you showed up.

The chief operations officer looks shocked but then nods at Mike.

Chief operations officer: Yeah OK then if you sorted it then that's fine, Listen I know you from someone your not a cleaner but a wrestler aren't you?

Mike Conrad: Yeah but this is my real job, am in the refuse business and this wrestling lark is just a side line.

Chief operations officer: Really a side line?

Mike Conrad: Don't be daft man, Wrestling is a serious business and if you don't know what your doing your gonna get hurt, This week I face three men all in one night we got the Dr Bryan Wells, Jimmy Phillips and then last but not least Dario Machiavelli and at least two of these men have little or no experience in the ring but one has and he will be the one that I will be most concerned with.

Chief operations officer: And who are the you don't know about?

Mike Conrad: Well if I told you that then they would know that I know they know nothing about wrestling in the ring, You get what am saying?

The operations officer looks clueless into space.

Mike Conrad: Never mind I know what am talking about and with this iron man compition am in I need all the training I can get and the best training in my eyes is cleaning this whole arena which if you will let me finish I have nearly done then I will go to the gym and do some light training about 5 hours worth and then a couple of hours in the ring just to finish the day off.

Chief operations officer: Man you train hard kid, Anyway if you keep up the good work you can have the contract and good luck in the tournament.

The two men shake hands and Conrad empty's the last of the trash cans and gets in his Dumpster and drives away as the scene then fades to black
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 21 Jan 2013, 12:00 pm

(Promo Part One)

We join a large crowd outside of the Elite Coliseum, they seem ready to explode with excitement as they anxiously await the arrival of newly signed professional wrestler and self proclaimed superstar in the making Liam Wood.

The crowd begins to chant “EWF” as the camera pans along the front line, home made signs that read things like “#Legacybegins” and “Viper show us your camera girl” are proudly lifted in to the air...all of a sudden the crowd erupts as a limousine pulls up with the person they were all waiting to see.

Liam Wood steps out followed by a beautiful blonde haired girl wearing a bit more than when we last saw her. Holding a camera she starts taking pictures of him and the fans as they make their way down the line, making sure to interact with everyone they possibly can. The crowd begin to chant “Legacy” over and over again and the noise becomes almost deafening and the Viper continues to throw merchandise in to the crowd, signing autographs as he goes. Finally he addressed the crowd...

“Firstly as you've all been asking on Twitter I'd like to introduce my beautiful assistant and media manager Emmy! (Emmy waves as the crowd cheer and wolf whistle)
and now that's out of the way I'd like to thank you guys for coming out to meet the first ever EWF World Champion and to congratulate you guys on your impeccable taste when it comes to picking favourites”

He soaks in the chants, as he carries on to greet the fans, suddenly the crowd goes quiet, as they notice the intimidating Vincent Costello stood in the line and he doesn't look like he wants an autograph, he stares down his future opponent. To the crowds surprise Liam Wood walks straight past Mr Costello, shoving a signed photograph in to his hand as he passes.

Fan: HA! He dissed you didn't he Vinnie!
VC: Get out of my face kid!

A fan who had earlier been seen taking to none other than EWF's Sparxz begins to test the patience of Mr Costello, pushing a homemade Viper sign in to the face of the dangerous New Yorker and chanting the name of his opponent, a look of anger slowly builds across Vinnie's face and within seconds the fan realises that there are just some people you don't mess with, being launched through the air with a strong Irish Whip, slamming in to fellow members of the crowd...The crowd begin to boo, acting with hostility but Vinnie seems to soak in the hate, thriving from it. Noticing the chaos Liam decides to confront Vinnie.

LW: “Oh look, it's my 12 o'clock...are you here to congratulate me on my inevitable victory or did you just come to push around some kids like the big man you are?”

The crowd erupt in laughter and begin the chant of “Viper” over and over again

VC: How pathetic, I pity you I really do, in fact I pity everyone here. You for turning yourself into a side show clown and these people for revealing themselves to be the leaching parasites that they really are. Don’t you see? They're vermin extracting the life out of you and once they’ve taken all you’ve got to offer, they’ll spit you out and move on to the next novelty act, the next clown with smart lines and an ego that needs boosting. Once I’ve left you bloodied and beaten in the middle of the ring do you really think these ‘people’ will be chanting your name?

The laughter turns back to the hatred that Vinnie has began to call normality, the fans holding their Viper signs up prouder and higher than ever

LW: Are you done Vincent? Does this act normally scare the kids you normally threaten? It's cute it really is but when it comes to me, it won't work and you've got it all wrong, it's not whether I want them chanting my name or not...they just do. They obviously see the greatness that stands before them, they can feel the making of history and I'm sorry to say that it doesn't involve some washed up gangster wannabe who's only claim to being here is the fact that he "survived prison" and I know you claim to have battled your way through every day until you were "top of the food chain" but you give off the impression that you were everyone’s favourite girl.

VC: You can run that smart mouth of yours all you want, you can continue to play the clown to these people but if you think for one second that all these so called ‘fan’s’ are here because of your wrestling ability then you’re more pathetic than I imagined. You even give that self-righteous a**hole Sparxz a run for his money, fighting for what’s right and wrong…what a joke!
They're not here for your wrestling ability, they're here because you fit the part of what they want...you're nothing more than a sideshow freak for them to consume and throw away, but sadly after the iron man tournament I would have taken everything from you, them and EWF leaving nothing behind.

Liam's expression has changed from one of confidence to anger, the once light hearted man seems to have been replaced by a serious and intense figure, he takes a few seconds before responding.

LW: So you don't think I can do this? You think I'm here because of my looks and my personality? Ha, I'm actually glad you underestimate me, I'm used to it because when you look this good people assume you're going to be a push over...”

Liam pauses and lifts up his EWF t-shirt to reveal a tattoo that reads “UK Fight Club 2012”

LW:...Why not ask the fifteen men I had to beat to win this title? Better yet, why not ask the fifteen men who underestimated me and who one by one were beaten to a bloody mess by these very hands? When it comes down to it I can't guarantee anything but one thing I will promise is that whatever happens, when we step in to that ring, I'll make sure you regret the day you underestimated me and when all is said and done nothing will get between me and my destiny...this is a warning to you and any of the people in the back who look at me like a free pass to the final and that title, I'll do it for me and I'll do it for these fans”

The crowd explode as the tension begins to build, the two competitors square up, Emmy runs in to try to ease the tension between the two volatile superstars.

Emmy: Liam he's not worth it, don't waste your time...if you beat him here now you won't achieve a thing, beat him at Iron Man.

Liam begins to walk away, Emmy trying her best to calm him down before he does something stupid.

VC: Yeah Liam, listen to your lady of loose morals, we wouldn’t want that pretty face getting dismantled before Iron Man, would we?

Liam turns around and begins to make his way towards Vinnie as Vinnie reaches in to his pocket revealing a knuckle duster. Suddenly EWF backstage interviewer Kelsey Hughes appears accompanied by ten security guards who break up the two superstars.

KH: “Boys! Calm down now! I've been told to deliver the message that if you lay a finger on each other before your fight at The Iron Man Tournament then you will fired before you even get a chance to step inside that ring...do I make myself clear!?”

The crowd begin to boo the announcement as Liam and Vinnie stare at each other across a sea of security guards who wouldn't have a chance to stop either superstar if they decided to fight, neither man looking away knowing that in two weeks they'd get their wish and opportunity to go one on one.

The camera fades to black.

(OOCC: Part two will be up in the next few hours.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 21 Jan 2013, 2:03 pm

Promo Part Two

We once again find ourselves in Liam Wood's luxury apartment, Liam sits in front of his laptop and begins to record a video for the man who ended his meet and greet early.

“Vincent, a few hours ago you ruined a lot of peoples days by crashing my meet and greet, people who wanted to spend time with their new favourite superstar had to be subjected to being near a Z list low life like you, now if it was Sparxz maybe it wouldn't have been so bad...sure, he's not on my level but at least he gives them the respect they deserve and doesn't get his fix by pushing around defenceless kids.

The point of this video though isn't to complain that a reject from the Godfather ruined the fans day, it's actually to say thank you...I'd just like to thank you because stood next you I looked even better than I normally do and I intend to carry on that little tradition at Iron Man when I make you tap out and collect a full five points from my first match.
A lot of people have said that I shouldn't have sunk to your level today, that I shouldn't have reacted but I'm glad I did in a way because it gave me the opportunity to see the sort of person you are, to see the type of person I'll be dealing with in the ring at Iron Man and it showed me that you're nothing but an animal...

..a weak. Scared. animal...

...when we went face to face you realised that you couldn't deal with me without your little brass knucks, you resorted to weapons even before a punch had been thrown and it's shown me that behind the threats, behind the bravado, behind the tough guy act that you put on so poorly you're nothing but a jumped up little bully with Daddy issues and come Iron Man when you're trapped in the Viper Lock and you've got nowhere to go...you'll be begging for your prison cell.”

Liam calls for Emmy and carries on his video for Vinnie.

“Before I forget, you're not the only person who has a favourite toy, the only difference between me and you is that my toy is for insurance, yours is your only hope.”

Emmy walks in holding a black baseball bat with three white X's running down the handle and hands it to Liam

“I'd like to introduce you to my little friend and if you bring out the brass knuckles at Iron Man then I promise you'll be getting up close and personal with her and I don't think we want that now, do we?”

Liam stops the recording and clicks upload, before Emmy takes him by the hand and leads him out of the room with a massive smile on his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 21 Jan 2013, 8:34 pm

The camera goes back to the down town LA gym where Vincent Costello is training in preparation for EWF’s opening event, as the camera pans to the ring, we hear a man screaming, pleading for it to stop. As the camera focuses on the ring we see Vincent Costello mounted on top of a body that’s flat on its back in the middle of ring, raining down rights and lefts. The man has been busted open and his screams subside as two men rush the ring and pull VC off of the sparring partner.

As Costello retires to the apron he laughs a sick laugh as one of the men shout:

Man: This was supposed to be a damn training match you animal he’s 19 for god’s sake!

Costello continues to laugh and now directs his attention at the camera as he catches his breath sitting on the apron.

VC: Liam Wood, I’m sooooooo focused on you (laughs) I’m fixated you could say, I’m fantasising about what I’m going to do to you in that EWF ring , be it with my fists or these (slips on the brass knuckles, makes a fist and rubs them against his check) you see I couldn’t care less about right or wrong or what’s acceptable or unacceptable I only care about feeding the thirst to cause pain, upset and devastation. But Liam you’re in my sights now and believe me it’s not the place you want to be (looks round as the injured sparring partner begins to moan), I see your face on everyone that looks at me, I see your face when I eat my cereal in the morning as i stir the bowl, when I look into the bottom of a whiskey glass, there you are, when I’m sparring (looks round into the ring) and there you are again! It takes every fibre in my body, every ounce of self-control that I can draw upon not to hit my postman when he walks up the drive...because I see you!

Now listen very closely Wood I don’t live my life with regrets, I don’t live my life wishing I shoulda, or coulda because I do what I say I’m gonna do! And what I’m gonna do is leave you in the ring like him (points over his shoulder to the young man lying in the ring) and you’d better hope that the locker room empties, that all the trainers, all the EMT’s, all the referees and agents come running down to that ring and stop me because if they don’t your career will be over before its even started, because this time I won’t stop hitting I won’t stop inflicting damage, they are going to have to pull me off of you.

Now you may think this is ‘cute’, you may think this is flattering and if that’s how you want to interpret my words then so be it, but both you and me know when it comes to that ring you don’t have what it takes to put me down, you don’t have what it takes to win, because by the final bell I will have taken everything and left nothing but your bones for the vultures to pick on.

Vincent pushes the camera away, as he walks off he shouts at the men trying to assist the injured sparring partner.

VC: Someone get that piece of trash out of here, before I...

The camera cuts off with static as Vinnie pushes past it to get back in the ring.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by sparxz Wed 23 Jan 2013, 1:53 pm

The scene opens and the camara is panning round the bustling streets of LA, many people going about their daily lives, the camara then slowy glides up the impressive buildings on the street to see the rooftops and pans around oncemore. Three bulidings along is a figure crouched on one knee, surveying the ground below him. Upon noticing his hood over his head barley revealing his face makes it obvious it is Jason Sparxz. With a quick nod to the camara he lowers himself over the ledge into a hanging position with both hands, before letting go to the baclony below into a commando roll. Upon standing he leaps over the side of the balcony rail using one hand on the rail to propel himself to the balcony below and once more into a commando roll. He bounds over this balcony to a drainpipe which he grapples around and slides graciously to the floor, and takes a slow walk to the camara.

JS: Alex Garcia.....Liam Wood.....Vincent Costello.....What do these three names have in common? Well I bet you think its obvious, they are all in the same group as I am, in the 'Iron Man' tournament. Well although that would be correct it's not the answer I am looking for. No....the answer I am looking for, is even more obvious than that to me. The answer is....they all underestimate me, they all overlook me, they all consider me a nuisance rather than relevant, but believe me.... im relevant!

JS: As always I see everthing, I hear everything. That 'Circus' show two of you put on the other day, was priceless. From my vantage point upon the rooftops it seemed to be back and forth so much I nearly fell asleep. Vincent you seem to be so intensly focused to cause 'The Viper' Pain on february 4th, this is going to be your downfall, because you're forgetting you have to get in the ring with. What was it again...... oh yea.. "that self-righteous a**hole" who is "a joke". But again you're ignoring the fact that if you want to deliver this carnage you envisage, then im going to have to become relevant...and quickly because im not underestimating you, im not even gonna try to beat you down or humiliate you, I am plain and simply come february 4th going to ...... .

A man walking hurridly bumps into Sparxz and stops dead in his tracks, with Sparxz not even budging. The man glances up at Sparxz say's a quick 'sorry' then turns and goes back the way he came.

JS: Stop You and teach you a lesson. Liam Wood the other 'Act' at the 'Circus', another who underestimates me by claiming i'm 'not on his level' And as he will always tell you, he is right, im not.... you see... because i'm always one step ahead. I was above you at the 'meet and greet' and as much as I respect you, I will standing above you after our match that friday night in February. After it's 'Light Out' for my opponents during this 'Iron Man' tournament, it will be my 'time to shine'.

Jason Sparxz turns once more to reveal the back of his hooded top now states 'Lights Out' Printed in yellow. He procedes to climb up the drainpipe, bounding from balcony to balcony untill he lifts himself back to the top of the building, he turns to the camara which is zoomed in from ground level, gives a nod and slowly walks onto the rooftop untill out of sight.

Scene Ends.

sparxz

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 23 Jan 2013, 8:13 pm

We join Liam Wood sat in his apartment once again being filmed by Emmy, the anger that we saw a few days ago seems to have faded and has been replaced by a look of reassurance with a confident smile, almost looking relaxed in his Dead and Divine T-shirt, skinny jeans and black pumps, whatever Emmy did since the last time we saw him really worked it's magic.

“Well don't I feel popular? (laughs to himself) Out of the three men I'm going to beat on the first day of Iron Man, two of them seem to be developing little crushes on me, obsessing over my every move, maybe I should feel flattered but it's getting a little creepy...

Firstly we have Sparxz, he watched over at the meet and greet and he claims to be one move ahead of me at all times, so I guess he already knows the move that I'm going to use to beat him in just under two weeks time? Don't get me wrong though, out of the three men I have to face on the 4th I actually respect him the most, it's hard not too when you look at my other competitors, on the one side we have Vincent Costello, a man hiding behind empty threats and on the other we have Alex Garcia, who's only contribution to the EWF so far is the spread of STD's amongst the back room staff.

(Liam begins to slow clap and shakes his head)

Sparxz, I need to warn you...no matter how much I respect you, no matter how much I intend to fight the fair fight and give you the match that you and the fans deserve...that respect will not stop me beating you and getting the victory, it's nothing personal but NOTHING will or can stop me, I know you're good and I know you're going to be a challenge but I also know myself, what I'm capable of, what I'm willing to do, what I'm willing to sacrifice for not only for glory but for these fans...I will put my body on the line every single match and will give everything I've got and that's why I believe in my heart that there isn't a man in this company, no, there isn't a man in this business that can go toe to toe with me.”

Liam pauses for a second and take time to reflect, the look on his face become serious and he begins to talk again

“And now on to Vincent, the man who's going to end my career and destroy my legacy?
Vinnie, Vinnie, Vinnie, I almost feel sorry for you, you're making this too easy for me. You claim that you see my face wherever you go, on all the people you see and that you're fixated with me, fantasising about getting near me...sounds to me like I'm under your skin, sounds like I'm living rent free in that thing you call a brain, haunting your every single move, you've probably been waiting around for the last few days praying just to see this video, while I've been putting in the hours at the gym you've been thinking about me, while I've been preparing you've been working on this little obsession, beating up rookie sparring partners...it's a bit sad to tell you the truth...The thing is Vincent, I know you, the type of person you are, I've dealt with guys just like you a million times before and when it was all said and done, they couldn't handle me, so why do you think you even stand a chance?
You claim to not care about wrong or right and that you'll go to any length to leave me a broken man, to leave me crippled, to destroy my career – my legacy – before it's even begun? To most people those would sound like the words of a man capable of really hurting someone but to me they sound like the words of a desperate man, a man who knows that he'll need a backup plan when he steps face to face with greatness.”
Now I hope you're listening because there's something that you need to get in to that thick skull of yours...you can throw everything you've got at me, you can fight dirty, you can bring weapons, I don't care...I'll just keep coming back until my hand is rightfully raised in the air. You need to realise that you cannot stop destiny, you cannot stop fate and you sure as hell can't stop me... and I think you know this, I think that when you look at me you see what the fans do, you see the person you wish you could be but then you realise that without your excuses, without cheating and without your cheap shots you're just not good enough to even stand in the same ring as me.”

The camera fades to black and we are greeted by the sound of I Killed The Prom Queen.
The words #legacybegins flash in large white letters across the screen.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigwidgeon Thu 31 Jan 2013, 3:16 pm

Alex Garcia is seen arriving outside of the Elite Coliseum. He adjusts his beanie hat as he steps out of his taxi cab and climbs up onto the pavement. He makes his way up the steps to the arena, where Kelsey Hughes has been sent to interview him.

Hughes: Where have you been?

Garcia: Excuse me?

Kelsey seems to note that there was an accusatory tone to her voice and suddenly looks worried.

Hughes: I just meant that we have been hearing from all the roster members for weeks, and you haven't been present for any of the meet and greets so far.

Garcia: Look, darling, I'll be around whenever the heck I want to be around. I will give interviews when it suits me don't try and put some sort of guilt trip on me all of a sudden.

All of these jackases on the roster might be fine with running their mouths every minute of every single day, but me, I prefer to keep my statements to a minimum, so that when I talk I know I have your fullest of attentions.

He places his hand under her chin and stares into her eyes

Garcia: It's not as though there has been a clamouring to her my voice. I don't see a little trail of fat kids waiting for my autograph, so you tell me why it is so important for me to be here?

Hughes: I just thought you would want to make your opinions public on the upcoming Iron Man tournament?

Garcia: What do you want to know? This is one of the most difficult competitions that has ever been designed. In order to win it is going to take a serious amount of effort on the part of any competitor. You are going to need to find a mixture of skill and luck, is this the sort of horse *beep* you are looking for?

Kelsey looks a little baffled by Garcia's attitude.

Garcia: I'm sorry if I am not what you are looking for baby but this is me, and you either take it or you get on your horse and ride to the sunset. I don't care about my opposition, I don't care about how excited everyone is for this tournament, because that just isn't me.

I don't play by the rules, I make my own and I carve any path that I believe will benefit me. I don't fall in line and I don't jump through hoops for your little showcase. I don't do these meet and greets, I don't care about being stopped for an autograph, and I really hope you don't start doing these little vignettes about my past, because I am not in the mood to play ball on that.

I'm not your fan friendly, media loving workhorse, i'm sure there is some other jockstrap on the roster who you can pin your hopes and dreams on. Me, I just turn up when I feel like, I do my job, I get my cheque and I go home because that is exactly what I have been trained to do. I don't care what you want, I don't care what management wants and I don't care what all the little fans on Twitter want. This is about me, it always has been and it always will be.

Hughes: So your not bothered about winning this tournament?

Garcia: Did I say that? Please do not put words in my mouth because I will spit them back in your pretty little face. I will not be a man that you can control, I will not stand here with an earpiece in and listening to instructions from the powers that be. I will not be a puppet with Daniel Magnusson's hand up my *beep*, it just isn't going to happen.

I bring my own style, I present you with a unique take on this business and on this world. You will accept what I say because I will not be censored and I will not be silenced.

All you need to know, what the people need to know is that I am going to change the landscape of this industry, and I will do it on my terms, I will do it when I am ready.

Maybe I will win the Iron Man tournament, maybe I'll change this promotion by being the face of it, standing tall as the world champion. Or maybe I will choose another route, every decision lies in my hands and when I am ready, it will be too late for you to do anything about it.

Now if you'll excuse me there is a lady in there working for your security team, I believe she needs her underwear returning.

Garcia smirks as Kelsey looks a little disgusted, and yet interested, and then heads past her into the building.

Pigwidgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jan 2013, 7:54 pm

The scene opens at Los Angeles International. We see the arrivals lounge and a host of journalists are on edge excitedly awaiting one of the passengers. The door opens and camera flashes illuminate the unmistakeable figure of Jimmy Phillips, a huge smile flashed across his face. The reporters shout over each other to ask questions but Jimmy walks over signs a few autographs for the fans and then exits the airport climbing into taxi cab which exits hastily.

Scene fades into next

We see the camera pull up outside the Elite Coliseum. Jimmy pays the driver and exits the cab throwing his sports bag over his shoulder. He looks at the coming soon board outside the arena. It reads in big letters EWF Iron Man tournament 4th and 5th February. EWF media day 31st January.

He enters the door of the arena and disappears inside were he is met by another group of reporters each as eager to get a photograph. Phillips makes his way to the front of the room and takes his seat behind the table that has been set up in front of a EWF back drop. He removes his sunglasses and begins to address the audience

JP: Sorry I’m late, always last waiting for my luggage on the carousel

A spokesperson for EWF enters and takes his seat, he shakes hands with Phillips and then turns to the floor of journalists

S: Welcome one and all and thank you for being for the first of what will hopefully be many media days as we set off on this exciting new venture in the Wrestling world. And with that I waste no time by welcoming one of the guys who will be helping put this company on the map….Mr Jimmy Phillips

There’s a polite applause from the room before several hands go up in the air, the spokesperson points at the first who stands and asks his question

R1: Hi, Hector Ramos, San Jose Mercury News. First of all Jimmy what attracted you to join EWF?

JP: (Jimmy exhales) a couple of reasons. I guess the obvious answer is I love what I do. Not many people get to achieve something like this in life. God gave me a gift, he made me an athlete. I just do what I can with what I got, and it’s companies like EWF that allow me to be The Talent. Good job too because I’d be screwed without opportunities like this, because I’d be lying if I said I was the brightest spark. Second, well EWF is new, its exciting. There’s a real buzz around the place and that’s what keeps you going. I haven’t felt like this since I debuted in CWA

The spokesperson points at the next reporter

R2: Rich Threadgold, Star Tribune. You mention CWA there and we all know you’ve been involved with 6WF. Are you not concerned that in so short a time you’ve already been involved in 3 companies and the reputation that may come with that?

JP: I have no concerns. I mean CWA was just bad luck. I think everyone was shocked when that ended as they were really making huge strides. 6WF is different. I guess that is down to me a bit. By no means will The Talent walk away from a challenge but something just didn’t feel right there. I didn’t feel that energy like I felt at CWA, nor here. But at the end of the day whats happened doesn’t make a difference. A man can’t change his past just like a leopard can’t change it’s spots. What matters his the here and now and the huge open highway in front of us I call the future (He signals to the next reporter)

R3: Hey, Joe Rogers Los Angeles Times. Do you not have any regrets signing for a new fed when you were part of the established 6WF? I mean I imagine it would be a substantial drop in salary

JP: Well it’s a good job I’m not in this for the money isn’t it? I’ve already said I love what I do and I’d sooner be The Talent on minimum wage than be stuck inside four walls for 8 hours of the day behind some desk making calls to homes trying to sell them life insurance. No offence FYI if any y’all knows somebody who does that

The next reporter gets up

R4: Hi I’m Mike Thomas, LA Daily News. I’ll be honest, wrestling isn’t my thing, I know these seem to know you from other companies but I’m afraid I’ve never heard of you. I’ve noticed you keep referring to yourself as The Talent. Any reason?

JP: Just a nickname that stuck from my High school football days. I was on Scholarship. The hottest prospect to ever come out of Cleveland and a cert for the number one draft pick into the NFL.

R4: So how did you come into wrestling?

JP: I got injured pretty badly. Took a catch in the end zone and that’s all I remember. Ain’t ever seen the game footage, doesn’t interest me. All I know when I came to I was in a hospital bed surrounded by specialists. They said I’d never walk again, let alone play football. But never one to let the odds stack against me I worked hard to ensure I could still make something of my life. I started to walk again, then run. Doctors were baffled but I wasn’t bothered. I was free. Sure I wouldn’t get drafted to the NFL but I wasn’t prepared to let that stop me taking advantage of my restored athleticism, and then I remembered all those Wrestlemanias I used to watch with my older brother and it just seemed right

R5: Hi Jimmy. I’m Jimmy as well from the Daily Bruin. I saw your debut promo for EWF and I’ve seen more of your mic work from the aforementioned 6WF and CWA days as well. I don’t mean offence but you are nothing like I expected you to be.

JP: (Jimmy laughs) I get that a lot. The thing you got to realise is there are two sides to Jimmy Phillips. There’s the side you see now who is the easy going, plays golf on Sundays maybe takes in a romantic comedy every now and then, but then there’s the other side. The one where it’s down to business and there’s no room for niceties. The one were when the chips are down and its all on the line you can bet your bottom dollar that The Talent will go through hell and high water, no mountain too tall, no river to deep, The Talent is gonna do what The Talent does best and that’s whoop somebody’s monkey ass from here to Timbuktu

S: OK, I’m sorry to move this on but we have one more question to go….you

R6: Hi Rachel Johnson, East Bay Express. So the opening show is an Iron Man competition. Every star on the roster involved what would you say your chances were like?

JP: In the competition or with you? Because if it’s the latter judging by the spark in your eye I reckon you’re hungry for The Talent’s Talent, if you get my drift (He winks and she blushes a deep red). But in all seriousness I know how good I am. The Talent isn’t just a clever name. Sure it might give me a bullseye on my back but what Champion doesn’t have a bullseye on his back?

All I know is that there’s 8 men entering and 1 man leaves with the gold. Simple as that and I’m going to do whatever it takes to ensure that The Talent is the first ever EWF Champion. Thank you for your time

Jimmy rises from his seat as the journalists throw several more inaudible questions his way. Jimmy puts his sunglasses back on, throws his sports bag over his shoulder and then exits from behind his desk. He walks over to the female reporter and hands her a cut off of paper, lowers his shades and winks at her, She blushes again and bites her lip as Jimmy exits

Scene fade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down