The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The unofficial Sheffield United thread.

+8
CFCNick
Good Golly I'm Olly
JamesLincs
Fernando
Marky
NickisBHAFC
cherriesfna
Blade
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The unofficial Sheffield United thread.  - Page 2 Empty The unofficial Sheffield United thread.

Post by Blade Tue 01 Jan 2013, 1:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

So with the new year upon us how are Sheffield United gonna do after the shock defeat to Hartlepool on Boxing day how are we gonna do against one of the form teams in the league that is Doncaster Rovers?

We seam to play better away from home and it should be a very good atmosphere in the ground, All though I do like Donny I wish them all the bad luck in the world for this match as we need to get back to winning ways as soon as possible.

We have lost Collins for this match through injury also McGuire is out through suspension so that leaves a big whole in deference but we do have Tony McCann back so that helps.

Come on you Blades get thoughs three points and back to the top of the tree.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

The unofficial Sheffield United thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The unofficial Sheffield United thread.

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 06 May 2013, 2:42 pm

Oh Yeovil should be 2-0 up on the day
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

The unofficial Sheffield United thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The unofficial Sheffield United thread.

Post by Blade Mon 06 May 2013, 2:49 pm

And what about when we hit the post and a pen claim again.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 06 May 2013, 2:49 pm

Sorry that should be cross bar.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 06 May 2013, 2:55 pm

Lets just say my nerves are shot to bits lol
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 06 May 2013, 2:58 pm

That was a bit naughty from Kitson, good job the refs a fatty
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 06 May 2013, 3:05 pm

Ooo close for Sheff Utd
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 06 May 2013, 3:13 pm

Thats it all over!
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 3:13 pm

Oh dear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 06 May 2013, 3:14 pm

They've certainly had the better chances 2nd half, and now they've taken one.

10 mins for Sheff Utd to save there season
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 06 May 2013, 3:17 pm

It's not over until the fat lady sings

Last edited by Fernando on Mon 06 May 2013, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 06 May 2013, 3:27 pm

Well done to Yeovil, thought they played the much better football over the two legs, and deserved to go through.

Sheff Utd were fairly dire, not a lot of ideas going forward. Need to have a real look at themselves in the summer
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 06 May 2013, 7:58 pm

Its ok. I know your pain. It gets easier
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 26 Jun 2013, 12:17 pm

4 new signings all ready prob need cover at the back and another striker for a bit of competition then were sorted, May be another Keeper to keep Long on his toes.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 26 Jun 2013, 2:57 pm

Brandy is a player i have always liked tbf. Could be a good signing for you lot OK

Always does the job for me on football manager Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:55 pm

Top of the league !!!
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 02 Aug 2013, 11:00 pm

Ha, Ha not for long lol but enjoyed that game they played well.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 03 Aug 2013, 8:39 am

How did Lyle Taylor do? That boy has great potential, reminds me of a young raw Stan Collymore

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 03 Aug 2013, 9:40 am

He didn't come on to midway through the second half had a few chances and looks like a decent player.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 03 Aug 2013, 10:46 am

The ref was something else last night, absolutely ruined the game. Never a red card. Never a free-kick that led to United's second goal.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 03 Aug 2013, 10:55 am

I remember lyle Taylor being a piece of Poopie
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sat 03 Aug 2013, 10:56 am

Duty281 wrote:The ref was something else last night, absolutely ruined the game. Never a red card. Never a free-kick that led to United's second goal.

Didn't the linesman give the free kick
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 03 Aug 2013, 10:57 am

Cheers for the reply Blade, I'll keep an eye out for Lyle this season, was hoping he'd srick around in Scotland but glad he got a move to a big club, scored for fun last season in the Scottish First, he was a class above for most of the season

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 03 Aug 2013, 11:00 am

cherriesfna wrote:I remember lyle Taylor being a piece of Poopie

Funny you should say that, rewind 20 years and you'd hear Crystal Palace fans say the same about Stan Collymore

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 03 Aug 2013, 11:49 am

Duty281 wrote:The ref was something else last night, absolutely ruined the game. Never a red card. Never a free-kick that led to United's second goal.

Did you actually see the game last night?

Blatent red card if I ever saw one kick in the ribs if it hit him in the head it would have been very nastym But agree on the second one with the free kick that led to the corner from were we scored that was never a free kick but saying that there goal should never have been given there lad was all over our defender I thought I was watching wrestling.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 03 Aug 2013, 2:14 pm

Blade wrote:

Blatent red card if I ever saw one kick in the ribs if it hit him in the head it would have been very nastym But agree on the second one with the free kick that led to the corner from were we scored that was never a free kick but saying that there goal should never have been given there lad was all over our defender I thought I was watching wrestling.

What ever happened to football? Never a red card, he's entitled to get the ball.

Having said all that, United were well worth the win.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 03 Aug 2013, 2:39 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Blade wrote:

What ever happened to football? Never a red card, he's entitled to get the ball.

Having said all that, United were well worth the win.

Yeah but come on there's going for the ball and going for the ball mate he followed through and kicked him in the ribs which by my book makes it a high tackle and dangerous play.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 03 Aug 2013, 6:20 pm

well were is fifth in the League after todays results is this a bad omen?
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 05 Oct 2013, 2:12 pm

So... How many other sides in England have an unbeaten record in the league at Bramall Lane? Whistle

175 away fans outsinging 15000 home fans.

"How sh*t must you be, you're playing Crawley"

And of course;

"She said no Marlon, she said no" followed by a Daniel Bryan-esque "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" chant Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 05 Oct 2013, 2:16 pm

Everyone sings she said no Marlon, boring chant now really.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 05 Oct 2013, 11:03 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Everyone sings she said no Marlon, boring chant now really.
Of course it is, oh holy one. Considering Brighton's repatoire is 99% Anti Palace songs I hardly think you can comment on other chants.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 06 Oct 2013, 1:23 pm

Bite Smile

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:59 am

I got you to bite by making you say bite The unofficial Sheffield United thread.  - Page 2 3559488474

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 07 Oct 2013, 3:55 pm

Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 07 Oct 2013, 8:00 pm

That's another bite.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 13 Oct 2013, 4:36 pm

Christ Sheffield United are so bad Laugh 

2-0 down after 33 minutes at Northampton (Coventry)

Richard Barker of Crawley, you lot should go after.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 13 Oct 2013, 9:06 pm

He was third favourite the other day was Barker, although that's partly because he used to work in their academy. Nigel Clough looks nailed on for that job.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 13 Oct 2013, 10:13 pm

Yeah forgot about Clough, he deserves an instant return to management, great manager. But judging by there performance today, they looked a poor side. Whoever takes the job has a lot of hard work on there hands!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 23 Oct 2013, 5:14 pm

Nigel Clough has taken over.

Superb appointment for the Blades.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sun 05 Jan 2014, 9:33 am

Fair play to Sheff Utd yesterday.

Good luck in the next round.

Hope you get promoted.

Strangely enough was quite upset when you went down from the prem under Bassett.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 13 Mar 2014, 2:14 pm

Cheers West, What a great run the Blades have been on 10 straight wins in all compition's and 9 straight clean sheets, The run must come to an end some time as we play 3 or 4 teams in the next few weeks that are in the top 6 starting with Preston on Monday then Wolves and I think Rotherham who are on a run of there own coming up so if we can beat either of those then may be just may be we can sneak into the play offs
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 13 Mar 2014, 5:59 pm

10 straight wins and Blade and the other part time supporters come out of the woodwork Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:00 pm

I'm proud to be a part time supported  raspberry 
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:03 pm

Part time supporter as in only being a fan when you're doing well. That's nothing to be proud of. Got to be there during the bad times to appreciate the good times.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:10 pm

I love the Blade when ever you should know that by now Marky I have been to the bottom in old Fourth division and to the prem and back down again I support them through thick and thin.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:18 pm

You're the one who said you were proud to be a part time supporter...

Looking forward to seeing Crawley Town end your run Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:25 pm

You know I was mucking about lol, Most likely will be mate, It has to end some time.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 24 Apr 2017, 4:29 pm

League One champions Sheffield United are set to re-sign striker Ched Evans from Chesterfield.

BBC Radio Sheffield reports the clubs have agreed a fee of around £500,000

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Mon 24 Apr 2017, 8:18 pm

Is he good enough for the championship.
Guess we shall see.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2