The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undefeated through 2013!! Five that will ..and five that won't!!!

+5
Steffan
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
seanmichaels
TRUSSMAN66
9 posters

Go down

Undefeated through 2013!!  Five that will ..and five that won't!!! Empty Undefeated through 2013!! Five that will ..and five that won't!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Dec 2012, 4:14 pm

Five guys that will still be undefeated by the start of 2014.......

Kell Brook - Will win the IBF crown....and defend twice against competent If non-threatening challengers....

Nathan Cleverly - Will continue to fight turkeys as Warren needs all his aces.....

Carl Frampton - Will be expedited to World level, will beat the worst champion around and continue to improve!!

David Haye - Will beat Vitali and wait for it....Will knock out Fury in the battle of Britain....Price will be held back....

Billy Joe Saunders - Slow progress will continue but will continue to look on the money!!

Five that wont!!
----------------

Amir Khan - Being a big fighter..Khan will look for big fights.....Garcia 2 will be made.....and Khan will fall!!!

Darren Barker - Have a feeling he'll be expedited to World level where he will come up short again!!!

Ricky Burns - Beating a mercurial Mitchell and a half dead Katsidis....doesn't convince me he's anything but Scott Harrison mark 2!!!!

Tyson Fury - Whether it's Haye or another top level fighter...Either Price or Fury will have to urinate or get off the pot!!! Reckon Fury will urinate and fall off the pot!!

George Groves - Surprise!!!!!!! Yet to be convinced the kid is world class.....something about him that tells me he'll come up short.......

There we go.................

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Undefeated through 2013!!  Five that will ..and five that won't!!! Empty Re: Undefeated through 2013!! Five that will ..and five that won't!!!

Post by seanmichaels Wed 12 Dec 2012, 4:16 pm

gingerist

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Undefeated through 2013!!  Five that will ..and five that won't!!! Empty Re: Undefeated through 2013!! Five that will ..and five that won't!!!

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Wed 12 Dec 2012, 4:31 pm

Ricky Burns - Beating a mercurial Mitchell and a half dead Katsidis....doesn't convince me he's anything but Scott Harrison mark 2!!!!

He's far from Scott Harrison. Harrison was a known mentalist with major issues. Burns is by all accounts a pretty quiet, nerdish kind of guy. Ran away (sensibly) when he got abuse off some teenagers in the street. Total computer game nerd. Couldn't be any further from Harrison if he tried.

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Wed 12 Dec 2012, 4:47 pm

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake wrote:

He's far from Scott Harrison. Harrison was a known mentalist with major issues. Burns is by all accounts a pretty quiet, nerdish kind of guy. Ran away (sensibly) when he got abuse off some teenagers in the street. Total computer game nerd. Couldn't be any further from Harrison if he tried.

I don't think he meant it like that. But what was wrong with Scott Harrisons boxing ability in his pomp?

I know he is an absolute loon, but I used to enjoy watching him box back in the day.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 12 Dec 2012, 4:59 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:I don't think he meant it like that. But what was wrong with Scott Harrisons boxing ability in his pomp?
He wasnt American

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Dec 2012, 5:01 pm

Soldier is right...I was talking about technique........

One dimensional for me....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 12 Dec 2012, 5:06 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Soldier is right...I was talking about technique........

One dimensional for me....
Possibly. He pays to his strengths though kinda like the Klit Bros who are very one dimensional as well

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed 12 Dec 2012, 5:08 pm

Eubank Jr. remains undefeated through 2013, but will fight a minimum of 6 times. 2014 will see a step up where he could be found wanting in terms of power

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Dec 2012, 5:08 pm

His fight with Katsidis had a touch of Watson-Benn about it...Though Katsy was less dangerous....

Think like Watson he'll be found wanting and looking for ideas...like watson was against Mccallum....

Which is in no way meant as being maligning Watson...who is a bonafide inspiration to us all!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 5:09 pm

Fury gets his clock cleaned by Price anywhere between rounds two and five (essentially long enough for the paying public not to think they've been ripped off).

Brook doesn't face Khan if Khan wins on Saturday. I see Amir calling out JMM and/or stalling long enough for Brook to find another opponent. Khan's diary then clashes with Kell's for the next two years or until one of them gets beaten and, if it's Brook, Khan states he's now no longer in his league.

Really can't see Haye fighting Fury unless Fury gets his hands on a World title and then, the only reason Haye takes the fight is to try and lure one of the K's out. Haye annihilates Fury and gets a dog's abuse from STRONGBACK who still can't get over the fact Haye didn't come across as a complete Mr Winklechops on "I'm a Celebrity..."

***Didn't realise the word Winklechops was subject to censorship***

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Dec 2012, 5:10 pm

Yes bhb I agree.....

However left out the obvious ones like the quality kid who keeps starting the Hearn bills on SKY every few weeks..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 12 Dec 2012, 5:11 pm

Winklechops....sounds like a Dickensian creation....

You're not just a one dimensional teaboy after all!!!!

I'm impressed... Wink

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 5:42 pm

Never been a one dimensional teaboy...I make coffee and can put up to five biscuits on a plate if pressed

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed 12 Dec 2012, 7:26 pm

got a feeling frampton will face quigg first before world level, great fight and a pick em at the minute for me, so that could well prove you wrong on that one

not too sure haye will fight twice in a year! pushing it for him, remember he will probably have to get celeb BB in and come dine with me in

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 13 Dec 2012, 9:45 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Yes bhb I agree.....

However left out the obvious ones like the quality kid who keeps starting the Hearn bills on SKY every few weeks..

Kal Yafai?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 13 Dec 2012, 10:16 am

That's him..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 13 Dec 2012, 10:32 am

Kal looks very good in my view, good power, balance, speed, big at BW, fantastic amateur pedigree, could probably already beat everybody at BW in the country, though he hasn't done anything to properly prove it.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down