The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are the Shield working for?

+10
Crimey
NickisBHAFC
TopoftheChops
BD21
Kay Fabe
Gregers
Price Check On Jackass
theundisputedY2D2
bretmeharty
Hero
14 posters

Go down

Who are the Shield working for?

Who are the Shield working for? Vote_lcap32%Who are the Shield working for? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 10 ]
Who are the Shield working for? Vote_lcap10%Who are the Shield working for? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
Who are the Shield working for? Vote_lcap32%Who are the Shield working for? Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 10 ]
Who are the Shield working for? Vote_lcap3%Who are the Shield working for? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who are the Shield working for? Vote_lcap3%Who are the Shield working for? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who are the Shield working for? Vote_lcap6%Who are the Shield working for? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Who are the Shield working for? Vote_lcap10%Who are the Shield working for? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 31

Who are the Shield working for? Empty Who are the Shield working for?

Post by Hero Tue 11 Dec - 11:57

When The Shield sat down for their interview with Michael Cole they stated they were not working for the WWE Champion CM Punk and that they are simply righting injustices.
But what if the reason they've ensured Punk retains the title until the Rumble to face the Rock is because they're under the Rock's employment?

That the inclusion of Reigns which many people raised an eyebrow at (a people's eyebrow perhaps) was actually to link in his Anoa'i family history?

So who do you think is behind the Shield if anyone?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Who are the Shield working for? Empty Re: Who are the Shield working for?

Post by bretmeharty Tue 11 Dec - 12:04

Knowing HHH as we do he always wants a piece of the latest hot storyline so wouldnt be surprised.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 11 Dec - 12:06

I'd MTFO if Dean Ambrose cut a promo where he says "I did it....... for da Rock!" whilst Reigns casts him a look as if to say "WOW! THAT'S MY LINE!"

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec - 12:12

Aces and Eights?

Bischoff?

Flair?

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 11 Dec - 12:15

Preferably they're not working for anyone and just doing their own thing, it opens up more possibilities for the group to be marching to the beat of their own drum rather than taking orders from someone.

If they are working for someone it'll be Punk and/or Heyman.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 11 Dec - 12:17

I voted no one because I cant help but think its going to end like nexus (you know they are working for a higher power, attacking the undertaker for no apparent reason) until I see it I wont believe it.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Price Check On Jackass Tue 11 Dec - 13:26

I'm behind The Shield... It was me all along!

Price Check On Jackass

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 11 Dec - 13:27

Shane McMahon, now that would have me marking out!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 11 Dec - 14:23

The reason Nexus didn't work was because the direction of the promos led us to believe that a big player was behind them, so we didn't really get behind Wade Barrett as the leader as we'd been programmed to think he wasn't the real front man, he was only keeping the spot warm for a big name be it a heel turn (Cena) or a return (HHH) and currently that's the thing that will kill any sort of momentum Aces & Eights built in TNA

I hope the WWE have learned from those mistakes, if they want us to believe in The Shield of Justice then they have to make us believe in them, if they start hinting that its all going to led to a bigger picture then we'll stop looking at them as potential stars and start looking at who could be behind it, and if/when the inevitable happens and no-one is revealed it'll all feel like another massive letdown regardless of how well Ambrose, Rollins and/or Reigns does

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 11 Dec - 15:49

I'd like to see Punk v Rock at The Rumble. Rock beats Punk to become the new WWE Champion but The Shield hit the ring and destroy The Rock and put him through the announce table. Punk is recovering in the ring and The Shield enter and Punk smiles at them only to walk into a huge spear from Roman Reigns. Heyman is going mad on the outside. The Rock gets back into the ring but the numbers game is too much until John Cena hits the ring with his newly won MITB briefcase in hand. Just as it seems Cena is about to unload on The Shield they throw The Rock to him and he hits a devastating Attitude Adjustment to The Rock and the crowd are silenced. He then motions to the back and out runs Brad Maddox in his referee shirt and Cena puts one foot on The Rock's chest and pins him 1-2-3 to win the WWE Title. Punk gets up and looks stunned as Heyman backs him up, but Heyman throws Punk to the wolves and Punk gets annihalated. Cena takes off his t-shirt to reveal a new t-shirt which says 'Im a Paul Heyman Guy' as he, The Shield, Maddox and Heyman raise their hands as the PPV goes off the air.

A newly turned tweener Punk v Rock v Cena at Wrestlemania and Punk finally gets his big Mania win.

But it probably end up being JBL and Farooq and The Shield will turn out to be the new APA.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by BD21 Tue 11 Dec - 15:53

That's a great idea H but let's face it, it's never gonna happen is it.

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 11 Dec - 15:56

Wrong briefcase

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 11 Dec - 16:56

TopoftheChops wrote:Wrong briefcase

Yep, but dont be suprised if the WWE try and make us forget that. Or you could even have The Shield bully the GM into allowing the briefcase to be cashed in on either belt.

But like Fussy says, aint gonna happen anyway!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 11 Dec - 17:20

Mr H wrote:I'd like to see Punk v Rock at The Rumble. Rock beats Punk to become the new WWE Champion but The Shield hit the ring and destroy The Rock and put him through the announce table. Punk is recovering in the ring and The Shield enter and Punk smiles at them only to walk into a huge spear from Roman Reigns. Heyman is going mad on the outside. The Rock gets back into the ring but the numbers game is too much until John Cena hits the ring with his newly won MITB briefcase in hand. Just as it seems Cena is about to unload on The Shield they throw The Rock to him and he hits a devastating Attitude Adjustment to The Rock and the crowd are silenced. He then motions to the back and out runs Brad Maddox in his referee shirt and Cena puts one foot on The Rock's chest and pins him 1-2-3 to win the WWE Title. Punk gets up and looks stunned as Heyman backs him up, but Heyman throws Punk to the wolves and Punk gets annihalated. Cena takes off his t-shirt to reveal a new t-shirt which says 'Im a Paul Heyman Guy' as he, The Shield, Maddox and Heyman raise their hands as the PPV goes off the air.

A newly turned tweener Punk v Rock v Cena at Wrestlemania and Punk finally gets his big Mania win.

But it probably end up being JBL and Farooq and The Shield will turn out to be the new APA.

How your not the WWE writer ill never know. Thats brilliant mate OK but its the WWE so it will never ever happen.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 11 Dec - 17:44

I think CM Punk has turned too many times, and has invested too much into making the fans hate him to just turn again into a tweener.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 11 Dec - 17:45

Why would Cena be a Heyman guy? Heyman doesn't rate him and has been honest about his lack of skills to the media many times

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 11 Dec - 17:50

TopoftheChops wrote:Why would Cena be a Heyman guy? Heyman doesn't rate him and has been honest about his lack of skills to the media many times

*ehem* Kayfabe.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 11 Dec - 18:05

Mr H clap

I would mark my pants off if that happened but not before I wet them first! Fantastic idea!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 11 Dec - 18:22

I'm not into any storyline that turns CM Punk again though to be honest, we needed a heel turn from him, there's no such thing as a tweener, that was basically coined when Austin was a face but hit people with chairs and stunned old men and women, if Cena went heel whoever he's feuding with would be a face, that'd turn Punk then if we hope for an Austin/Punk match he'd need to turn again

History shows us that the top guys in the company have consistancy in their booking, we need to hope that any Punk turn in the future isn't for another 18 months at least, he needs 2 years now as the top heel

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 11 Dec - 19:10

The Big Bossman. Its another of WWE's tasteful campaigns

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 11 Dec - 19:13

They have the same outfits so possible!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 11 Dec - 20:09

Alright well Punk doesn't necessarily have to turn, he could be part of the super faction and he and Cena could hold both major titles, would open a window of opportunity for the next big face to fight the stable, The Miz perhaps. Its all about personal preference.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 11 Dec - 20:31

If the Miz is the next big savior then I think I'd turn off for good

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 11 Dec - 20:33

Kay Fabe wrote:If the Miz is the next big savior then I think I'd turn off for good

Not a fan?

Hes my fave superstar.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 11 Dec - 22:30

No he's far to false for me to ever buy into him

I remember when he was doing his sctick with Morrison in ECW I used to say I think he could be in Cena's spot in 5 years time, he could very well be, but I don't like it, everything about him, I don't feel he's particularly good in the ring, I feel that he comes across as a kids TV presenter when he cuts a promo and his big cheesey smile with those vaneers just makes me want to skip the segment

You can tell he's an actor first and foremost, that's just something that isn't my preference

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down