The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks?

+4
Blumbus23
RogerLewis
rainbow-warrior
anotherworldofpain
8 posters

Go down

How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win over The All Blacks?

How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Vote_lcap18%How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Vote_lcap0%How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Vote_lcap18%How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Vote_lcap9%How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Vote_lcap55%How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 11

How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Empty How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks?

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:29 am

Welsh rugby fans have long memories. They still talk about JPR WIlliams as though he could be brought out of retirement and fitted into the match day squad, apparently everyone ever born in Wales managed to be at the Llanelli win over NZ A and folk's who's great great great grandparents weren't even alive a the time can confirm first hand that Bob Dean's DIDN'T score that try in 1905.

So the question is, if Wales win today, how long will the victory be celebrated?

On another thread I saw an English poster say he would avoid the forum "for two weeks" if Wales win. Is that a bit amitious?

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Empty Re: How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks?

Post by rainbow-warrior Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:31 am

To take a swipe at knobs like you ... forever gg you pathetic child
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Back to top Go down

How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks? Empty Re: How Long Will Wales Celebrate a Win Over The All Blacks?

Post by RogerLewis Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:32 am

About 10 millennia

The same as England rugby and football world cups.

RogerLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Blumbus23 Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:34 am

Can I make 'Until their next loss to a tier 2 nation' an option :P

Blumbus23

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:38 am

Blumbus23 wrote:Can I make 'Until their next loss to a tier 2 nation' an option :P

You could but I don't think you can edit a poll after someone has voted, but good thought.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerLewis Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:51 am

Whenever I see a WUM from the six nations RUNNER UP, I watch this and sit back and smirk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFgfGlbkrII&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Valley kids - 1
50 million population country - 0

RogerLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:02 pm

Yes, look at the position of England 15 when that try is scored...on the left wing.

But to be fair, look at the position of Wales 15 during the preceding ruck! Slowing down English ball, on the ground, on the wrong side of the ruck, off his feet... should have been a penalty to ENG.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by RogerLewis Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:05 pm

anotherworldofpain wrote:Yes, look at the position of England 15 when that try is scored...on the left wing.

But to be fair, look at the position of Wales 15 during the preceding ruck! Slowing down English ball, on the ground, on the wrong side of the ruck, off his feet... should have been a penalty to ENG.

What was the score remind me again?

RogerLewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Hood83 Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:13 pm

anotherworldofpain wrote:Yes, look at the position of England 15 when that try is scored...on the left wing.

Cough, splutter. Christ, is that AWOP with an English-friendly comment?! I almost choked on my frappuccino! He's right of course Very Happy

Hood83

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:21 pm

I told you I was batman Hood.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Hood83 Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:21 pm

anotherworldofpain wrote:I told you I was batman Hood.

Very Happy

Hood83

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 1:10 pm

Probably as long as NZ fans talk about Suzie or Wayne Barnes in 2007.

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 24 Nov 2012, 1:14 pm

Why would you forget beating the RWC Champs...???

Be nice to beat them more regularly but any win is a significant achievement for any team.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney McGrew did it Sat 24 Nov 2012, 1:19 pm

music Until the 12th of Never and that's a long long time music
Barney McGrew did it
Barney McGrew did it

Back to top Go down

Post by tatterd Sat 24 Nov 2012, 1:25 pm

As long as berks like you post idiotic threads like this.

A long, long time in other words.

tatterd

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Sat 24 Nov 2012, 1:30 pm

tatterd wrote:As long as berks like you post idiotic threads like this.

A long, long time in other words.

Attack the post, not the poster!

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down