The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronnie O'Sullivan

4 posters

Go down

Ronnie O'Sullivan Empty Ronnie O'Sullivan

Post by Liam_Main Tue 19 Apr 2011, 3:34 pm

Ronnie O'Sullivan is back to form with a crushing 10-2 win over Dominic Dale in the final session O'Sullivan got two 100's and a 90 and had a pot percentage of 94%.His second round match is against another person on form Shaun Murphy how do you see that one going and do you think the Rocket can win the World Championship?
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Ronnie O'Sullivan Empty Re: Ronnie O'Sullivan

Post by daraghj82 Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:13 pm

i still think that ronnie can win the WC , i mean once ronnies mind is ok and he wants it then i can see him winning the WC , it will be tough for him against murphy but i don't think ronnie has much time for murphy so it should mean he will be fired up. its great to see ronnie playing well and not like he was in the china or welsh open

daraghj82

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 24 Apr 2011, 10:48 pm

Their is not a better sight in snooker than Ronnie on fire. Murphy pegged him back a bit. When Ronnie went up 8-5 I thought he was going to run away from Murphy but he did well to reign Ronnie in. Hope Ronnie does win the WC but you never know he could turn up at the final and not be on form and not seem to care.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy McNulty Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:48 am

I thought Ronnie was sensational for 2-3 rounds last night before Murphy started clawing him back.

Would much rather see Ronnie in the next round than Murphy, the way he moves around the table and how quickly he gets into position seems so natural and quick it is amazing.

Don't think he will win it though.

Jimmy McNulty

Back to top Go down

Post by daraghj82 Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:44 pm

yeah ronnie will have to improve , he is not quite playing at his best compared to what selby or williams are playing atm

daraghj82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down