The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 12/10

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 12/10 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 12/10

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:00 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air with "Rest in pieces" blaring out over the speakers and the crowd are cheering wildly as pyrotechnics explode off at the top of the ramp. The camera pans to RJ and Michael at the commentary desk.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, and welcome to 6WF Lockdown live from the Birmingham Bowl and broadcasting exclusively on Eurosport and Eurosport HD!

MW:What a show we have in store for you tonight folks, and myself and RJ will take you through all the action including a block-buster main event.

RJ:We also get a first glimpse of some of the new talent brought in by Danny McGraw to fill the roster for Ascension, 6WF's newest show that starts Tuesday!

Various signs are shown at ringside:

"PUNCH ME CASSIUS"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"SAINT SUCKS"
"SAVE THE CHATBOX"
"ASCENSION-WATCH IT!"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 12/10 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 12/10

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:05 pm

Match 1

Andre Licentia/Andreas Demios vs Jimmy Phillips/Johnny Goldman

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, up first here on Lockdown we have tag team action for you.

MW: And on one team we have two of the recruits for 6WF Ascension which will begin next Tuesday with it’s grand opening!

RJ: That’s right we have Jimmy Phillips and former CWA Champion Johnny Goldman teaming tonight for their 6WF debuts.

MW: And they face the team of two rookies, Andre Licentia and Andreas Demios, who have been very impressive.

“Can’t be touched” hits and the crowd boo as Andreas Demios steps out onto the ramp. He stops at the top while golden fireworks go off just in front of him. As they stop he poses with one arm fully tensed alongside his head. He begins his walk down the ramp sometimes berating the pathetic fans who try to touch him.

He waits at the bottom of the ramp as All of the lights turn out and the crowd are treated to “Montagues and Capulets” by Prokofiev. Slow moving lights of silver roam across the front of the stage before “O Fortuna” by Orff roars into life. Andre Licentia walks out dressed in a long black robe and a black mask before removing both and standing with his arms wide apart, fireworks exploding behind him. He saunters down to the ring ignoring the fans.

MW: it was only Rasta and Killer they beat last week, but what was most impressive about their display was the excellent teamwork on show.

“Cold ash and colder hearts” plays out and the crowd cheer as the talent Jimmy Phillips jogs out onto the rampway. He salutes the fans before walking to the ring, tagging their hands. He waits at the bottom of the ramp as “That golden rule” hits and the crowd’s cheers continue as Johnny Goldman walks out onto the ramp. He nods at Phillips as gold pyros go off around him. Goldman sprints to the ring, him and Phillips simultaneously slide into the ring.

RJ: Two of the main stars of the short-lived CWA, they are two very good competitors.

MW: I agree RJ, they will provide a stern test for Licentia and Demios, but I think their proven ability to work together will benefit them.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Phillips and Demios locking up. Demios hits Phillips with a knee into the stomach, he then hits a succession of punches to the chin that force the talent back into the corner. Phillips counters by scooping Demios onto his shoulders, he then connects with a snake eyes, dropping Demios face first into the turnbuckle.

Demios staggers forward out of the corner and Phillips takes him down to the canvas with an overhead belly to belly throw. Phillips hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Demios kicks out, Phillips lifts him up and then goes a suplex but Demios elbows his way out. He lands on his feet behind Phillips and pulls him down to the mat with a Russian legsweep. Phillips stumbles to his feet and Demios bounces off the ropes hitting a big clothesline.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

MW: Even start to this match.

Demios lifts up Phillips, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a flapjack but somehow Phillips rolls over the top into a sunset flip. Demios quickly kicks out but Phillips gets to his feet and hits a dropkick to the side of the head.

RJ: That must be why they call him the talent, great move from Phillips.

Phillips lifts Demios to his feet and this time connects with the suplex. Demios stumbles up and goes for another clothesline which Phillips easily ducks and then counters with a Northern Lights suplex. He bridges over into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Phillips is quick to tag in Goldman, who steps into the ring for his first 6WF action. He lifts up Demios, he launches him across the ring then gets great elevation on his back body drop. Demios stirs to his feet and Goldman hits a huge knee trembler. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Demios is hauled to his feet by Goldman, who connects with a kick to the stomach followed by a neckbreaker. Goldman places Demios into an armbar, Demios is quick to his feet and floors Goldman with an arm drag of his own. Goldman stumbles up, he goes for a spear which Demios leapfrogs. He hits a shoot kick to the stomach followed by a DDT!

Demios then makes the tag to Andre Licentia. Demios hits his five punch combo on Goldman who staggers straight into a trouble in paradise kick from Andre Licentia, who quickly hooks the leg.

MW: First sign of their tag team ability.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Licentia waits for Goldman to rise before booting him in the stomach. He puts Goldman over his shoulders and then nails a Green Bay Plunge. Licentia puts Goldman into a grounded chickenwing hold, Goldman fights to his feet only for Licentia to counter with a tiger suplex, bridging into the cover. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Demios is tagged by Licentia. Demios goes up top, Goldman is put into a powerbomb by Licentia, Demios then flies off hitting a huge clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Demios drags Goldman to his feet, he hits a German suplex and then again re-tags Andre Licentia.

MW: Swift tags are working well here, Goldman being dominated.

Licentia lines up a double arm DDT but Goldman spins his way out and then drives Licentia into the mat with a DDT of his own! Licentia stumbles up and Goldman runs the ropes...

RJ: SPEAR!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Goldman rises to his feet slowly, he allows Licentia up before knocking him down with a high knee. Goldman goes up top...

RJ: Crossbody block!

MW: Both Phillips and Goldman giving impressive displays tonight.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Goldman makes the tag to Phillips. Phillips puts Licentia onto his shoulders and nails a Samoan Drop! Licentia stumbles up and Phillips hits him with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Phillips waits for Licentia to rise, he then boots him in the gut and sets up for The Touchdown but Licentia fights out and then nails an Olympic slam! Licentia then tags in Demios, he runs and knocks Goldman down with a forearm smash. He turns around, Phillips stumbles up...

MW: FATE!

Ref: 1..................2......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And another win for Demios and Licentia!

MW: What a team these two are proving to be RJ!

*Licentia rolls in, he and Demios celebrate.

RJ: Very good debuts for both Phillips and Goldman there.

MW: Most certainly RJ, Ascension is shaping up to be a hell of a show

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:06 pm

McGraw is in his office when Abe Abercorn walks in...

AA: Danny, we need to talk.

DM: Not now, Abe. I'm not sure if you realise but i'm extremely busy. I don't have time for your nonsense.

AA: Danny, it's not nonsense. Your actions have directly effect the integrity and well being of this company and the board and myself deserve an explanation for your actions.

McGraw snaps up from his desk...

DM: Deserve? You cretins deserve nothing. The board can kiss my ass. I put my life and soul into this company and what did i get in return? Nothing. They screwed me over when i was at the peak; when this company was at it's peak. And you think i would take this lying down? You have no idea what my actions effect, Abe. Ascension is going to go to levels that 6WF could only ever dream of. The board want to play it safe with good old Abe then good, i'll let them. The sponsors, the TV execs, they'll all be crawling over themselves to get a piece of the action and you'll be helpless to stop any of it.

AA: This isn't on, Danny..

Abe turns around as Marshall Murdoch enters the room and stares at Abe...

MM: You got a problem here, Abe?

AA: And you? You want to explain why you felt it neccessary to attack me at Destiny?

Marshall laughs...

MM: I'm just doing my job, Abe....

Abe looks at McGraw and then back at Marshall....

AA: Your job, is to represent this company. You put your hands on a General Manager. I could have you fired.

DM: Oh, see, Abe. Marshall, like everyone else who is new to this company since Destiny, isn't tied to a poxy 6WF contract. He's tied to me. I suggest you show my right hand man some respect or i'll have him kick your ass all over the backstage area.

MM: Fine by me, Danny.

Abe stares at Marshall before backing off...

AA: This isn't over, Danny. Not by a long shot.

Abe walks out as Marshall close the door behind him.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:07 pm

MW: Up next we have a match that should be a great wrestling match.

RJ: You’re right there Mike, Mike Hill, the recent returnee to the 6WF and a man who has made a habit of making life difficult for Nay Bother, takes on the charismatic Mr Kenty, who has been one of the rising stars in this industry over the past year.

“The Next Big Thing” plays out as the fans descend into a chorus of boos as Mike Hill walks out onto the stage. Hill cockily looks around at the fans and merely laughs at their reaction as he slowly walks down to the ring, taking care to avoid contact with them. Hill then slides under the bottom rope and climbs to the second rope on one of the corner and looks around at the arena as he waits for his opponent.

“Turn up the Trouble” plays out as the crowd pops hugely for the arrival of Mr Kenty. The lights in the arena then go down and a single spotlight illuminates the centre of the stage and Mr Kenty then walks out onto the stage. Kenty shouts to the fans who give a good response, as he marches purposefully to the ring, before rolling under the bottom rope and standing in the centre of the ring. A microphone then descends from the rafters and Mr Kenty grabs it before waiting for the crowd noise to die down before speaking.

Kenty: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, tonight I weigh in at 230lbs, hailing from Buckinghamshire, England, I am....... MRRRRR KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY........

KENTY!

Kenty releases the mic and it transcends back into the rafters as the lights in the arena come back up, and Kenty and Hill start to circle one another as the referee calls for the opening bell. Kenty and Hill then jump into one another and grapple, with Kenty getting the early advantage and pushing Hill back into the corner. The referee then comes in to break up the hold, but as he drags back Kenty, Hill hits a cheap shot to Kenty and then starts to beat down Kenty on the floor, ignoring the referee. Hill finally gets off of Kenty, but as Kenty tries to get back to his feet, Hill charges in and hits a stiff boot to the head of Kenty, who is floored again. Hill then parades around the ring, antagonizing the fans, before running back towards Kenty and hitting a knee drop to the head of Kenty, who clutches his head in pain. Hill then again attacks the head of Kenty, before finally dragging him up to his feet, then strongly throwing him across the ring into the turnbuckles. Kenty falls slightly during the impact, and this allows Hill to run in and hit a running boot to the face of Kenty, who looks dazed after the impact, and swiftly after the move, Hill drags Kenty out of the corner and hits a belly to belly suplex to Kenty. Hill then runs across to the ropes, before springing up and then diving while twisting to hit a leg drop across the neck and chest of Kenty. Hill then quickly goes into the cover.

Kick out.

Kenty kicks out just in time and Hill shouts at the referee, before starting to attack the head of Kenty again with hard right hands. Hill finally is dragged off by the referee who cautions Hill, but Hill just looks at him with disgust as he turns back to Kenty and starts to stomp on him now to keep him grounded. Hill then slowly allows Kenty to get up to his feet, before Hill starts to hit some martial arts type kicks to the head of Kenty, who gets increasingly more dazed after each impact, before Hill moves in and hits an inverted atomic drop, quickly followed by spinning heel kick, sending Kenty falling back into the corner in a seated position. Hill then runs into the corner and hits a drop kick to the face of Kenty. Hill again taunts the fans after the impact before going to the corner and choking Kenty with his boot for a while, until the referee again intervenes, and Hill is forced away. Kenty then starts to pull himself to his feet from the corner and he tries to walk over to Hill. Hill though, keeping the referee focused on his face, is able to raise his foot backwards and hits a low blow to Kenty, who buckles over, before Hill flips back and hits a Pele kick to the head of Kenty, who is again knocked to the ground. Hill then pulls Kenty more into the centre of the ring, before jumping into the air and hitting a shooting star press. Hill into the cover.

Kick out.

Hill gets to his feet and begins to berate the referee. The referee and Hill maintain arguing for a long period of time as Kenty crawls to the corner and begins to pull himself to his feet. Hill sees this and then runs over to Kenty, before putting him in a front face lock, and attempts a tornado DDT. Kenty though is able to push away Hill, and as Hill then runs back in to continue the attack, Kenty hits a strong lariat, that flips Hill 180 degrees and leaves both men face down on the floor. Both men slowly begin to get to their feet in the ring, with Kenty just getting up first. The two men then start trading right hands with one another, before Kenty is able to block a punch and then starts hitting some hard knife edge chops to the chest of Hill. Kenty then pushes Hill back into the ropes, before whipping him across the ring, and on Hill’s return, hitting a powerslam. Kenty then starts to really fire up, as he stomps at Hill, who desperately tries to roll away, but Kenty is unrelenting with his attack. Kenty pulls Hill back to his feet and hits some knees to the ribs, buckling Hill over in pain, before Kenty then scoops up Hill and hits a body slam to Hill, who is left clutching his back on the mat. Kenty then seeing his opportunity walks over to the turnbuckles and climbs to the second rope, before kissing his fist and jumping down to hit a fist drop to the head of Hill. Kenty then sits in wait for Hill to get back to his feet, and when Hill is almost back to his feet, Kenty comes running in and hits a knee lift to the side of Hill’s head. Kenty then covers Hill.

Kick out.

RJ: Well I think we can see that this match has most certainly swung in favour of Mr Kenty now.

MW: I don’t know what’s happened with Hill, Kenty must be cheating somehow!

RJ: Oh stop it Michael!

Kenty looks down angrily at the fallen Hill, before dropping to his knees and delivering some hard right hands of his own to the head of Hill, in retaliation for the earlier onslaught. The referee again intervenes, and Kenty is much more willing to move away, though as soon as Hill starts to get back to his feet, Kenty kicks him in the mid-section sending him back down to the mat, before running off the ropes, and on his return, hitting an elbow drop to the back of Hill. Kenty then trash talks Hill a little, who looks angrily back up at Kenty as gets to his feet, and Kenty then starts to push Hill down with his boot repeatedly, in an attempt to get into Hill’s head, who then lunges forward at Kenty, only to get caught by Kenty in a fireman’s carry position. Kenty parades Hill around the ring for a few moments before jumping forward to hit a rolling fireman’s carry slam. Kenty is now fully into his stride as he hits a couple of knee drops to the back of Hill, who lets out a cry of anguish after each impact, before Kenty then drags Hill over to the corner and sits him up on the bottom turnbuckle. Kenty then walks back to his corner, before running back in to hit a running facewash kick to Hill, who slumps down to the mat. Kenty now signals to the fans for something, as they cheer, and he lifts Hill to his feet, before then putting him into a suplex position, then suddenly twisting around to hit a twisting neckbreaker. Kenty into the cover.

Kick out.

Kenty has a look of slight disbelief on his face as Hill is able to kick out, before Kenty shakes his head and then starts to stalk Hill as he gets to his feet. Kenty then grabs Hill and goes for the Mic Check, but Hill is able to fight out of the move, and pushes Kenty off. Kenty then goes to run back at Hill and hit a clothesline, but Hill jumps into the air and hits the Hill-acanrana, planting Kenty on the mat. Hill then seeing his opportunity, goes over to the turnbuckles and climbs tentatively up to the top rope. Hill tries to steady himself for a few moments, but this allows Kenty to get back to his feet and dive at the ropes, causing Hill to fall and straddle the top turnbuckle. Kenty then grabs Hill in the Pass-out (Sleeper hold) and has it synched in, as the referee tries to pull Kenty away as Hill in on a rope break, but Kenty then pulls Hill from the top rope and keeps the hold synched in. Hill keeps on trying to fight out of it, and manages to get to the ropes, before springing back off of them to attempt a roll up on Kenty.

Kick out.

Kenty manages to kick out just in time as Hill tries to get his breath back from across the ring, but Kenty is back up quickly and Hill has little time to react to the boot Kenty delivers to the head of Hill, who falls back into the ropes, before then being pushed back into Kenty, who grabs a hold of Hill and hits the Mic Check. Kenty into the cover.

“Turn up the trouble” plays out as the crowd pop and the referee raises the arm of Mr Kenty. Kenty raises his arms to the fans, before trash talking Hill some more on the mat, before rolling out of the ring and walking back up the ramp, as Mike Hill begins to come around and looks bitterly back up at Kenty.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:08 pm

*Mr Kenty is shown walking through the backstage area looking pleased with himself, he is approached by Jack Reynolds.

Jack Reynolds: Any chance of a quick word following your match Kenty?

Kenty: Certainly Jack, fire away.

Jack Reynolds: Wow your tone has certainly changed since during the week, you were really down then...

Kenty: Hey it happens to the best of us. A couple of losses and you start to doubt your abilities, it’s only natural. I needed a win to get me back on track, and that is what I got tonight in a very tough match.

Jack: That was a very impressive display...

*Vortex walks into picture, laughing to himself.

Vortex: You call that impressive? Beating some has-been like Mike Hill? That’s not impressive, that is the sort of thing that is expected of me! But you seem happy beating him, safe in the knowledge that you can beat true greats like myself.

Kenty: You fluked one victory over me, how about you give me a 2nd chance and I’ll beat you as well as Hill!

*Vortex laughs to himself before walking off.

Kenty: No I didn’t think so.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:10 pm

Match 3
Nay Bother v Kenji Hidari v Vortex

RJ: Triple threat action up next.

MW: And this one promises to be a fantastic match-up, involving three of 6WF’s brightest stars.

RJ: It certainly does Michael. We have European Champion Kenji Hidari and Freeweight Champion Vortex both involved in this match.

MW: And the third man is Nay Bother, who has found himself on the fringes of the title scenes recently, though he can’t beat Logan Kincade to save his life!

“I fought the law” blares out and the crowd cheer loudly as Nay Bother strolls out onto the ramp. He salutes the fans before picking up speed as he runs to the ring, tagging the fans hands. Nay slides under the bottom rope.

MW: Stern test for Nay, having lost to Kenji Hidari last week.

RJ: Nay’s now embroiled in a feud with Mike Hill, how do you see that going Michael?

MW: If Nay can beat Hill, that will be massive for him. Hill is a fantastic competitor, and I think Nay needs that big win just to push him on a bit. Constantly losing to Kincade will have not helped his confidence.

“Breathe” plays out and the crowd boo as Vortex steps out onto the ramp, walking out through a plume of green smoke. He has the Freeweight title rested over his shoulder as he stomps down to the ring, The Consultant following behind him. Vortex steps into the ring.

MW: Vortex has been looking absolutely unstoppable since capturing the Freeweight title, seriously impressive.

RJ: He’s got a tough challenger in Kenty, he is definitely Vortex’s biggest test up to now.

“The Essence” hits and the boos continue as Kenji Hidari strides out, he has the European Title wrapped firmly around his waist. He mocks the crowd who boo even louder, Hidari strolls down to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope.

MW: He recently won the European Title from Swann, despite the fact he isn’t actually European!

RJ: He may not be but he’s certainly a very danger competitor.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The three men circle the ring, eventually Nay goes in for the lock-up with his conqueror from last week Kenji Hidari. Hidari quickly uses his kicks, hitting a roundhouse to the gut. Nay keels over and Hidari drills him to the mat with a thunder bomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Nay quickly forces the shoulder up, Hidari stomps away on him repeatedly. He then drags him to his feet and throws him to the corner. Hidari runs in and goes for a hesitation dropkick but Nay side-steps and Hidari smashes into the turnbuckle. Nay turns and runs in, hitting a shining wizard. He then grabs Hidari by the head and nails a running bulldog.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Nay waits for Hidari to rise, he then boots him in the stomach and throws him down with a suplex. He keeps the hold locked in, he rises back to his feet and nails a 2nd suplex. Nay lifts up Hidari and he hits the third suplex to loud cheers from the crowd. He hooks the leg.

Nay lifts up Hidari, he nails a DDT. He goes to the corner and goes for a running clothesline but Vortex cuts him off with a big side slam.

MW: Great timing from Vortex, he executed the move just as Nay was starting to build up a head of steam against the European champion Hidari!

Nay stumbles to his feet and Vortex nails a crunching boot to the skull. He hooks the leg.

Vortex waits for Nay to rise, he then runs off the ropes and takes him down with a Lou Thesz Press. Vortex then proceeds to pummel away on the head of Nay until the referee steps in and warns Vortex for using closed fists.

RJ: Vortex using his power that has made him so dominant in a division usually filled with your more high-flying wrestlers.

Nay staggers up and Vortex throws him to the canvas with a T-Bone suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Vortex lifts up Nay, he throws him to the corner where he follows in with a running splash. Nay falls forward and Vortex places him into a bearhug hold...

RJ: Dropkick from Hidari!

Hidari hits a dropkick to the back of Vortex’s head, he drops Nay who rolls away. Hidari works over Vortex with a series of kicks to the head followed up with a Tornado kick. Vortex slumps down and Kenji hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Hidari stands over Vortex, he waits for him to rise before grabbing him by the waist and throwing him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex.

MW: Wow, look at that power from Hidari!

Vortex stumbles up, Hidari ducks a clothesline and then hits a Germans suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Hidari waits for Vortex to rise, he then boots him in the stomach and nails a brainbuster on the Freeweight champion.

RJ: This is very impressive from Hidari.

MW: He’s got such a varied offence, he must be a hard opponent to prepare for.

Vortex rolls to the corner, Hidari runs in and nails a leaping double knee to the face. Vortex staggers forward into an elbow smash. Vortex rises, Hidari puts him over the shoulders for Genshin but Vortex elbows away and then changes the move so he collapses down on top of Hidari in a crossbody position.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Hidari kicks out, Vortex rises to his feet...

RJ: OUT OF NOWHERE!

MW: SUPERKICK FROM NAY!

Ref: 1......................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Nay quickly rolls out of the ring.

RJ: Nay got it! Nay got it!

MW: He stole it.

RJ: Great timing I believe you called it!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:11 pm

James McManus are stood backstage as they are approached by Chaos and Lukas Takeo...

Chaos: Well isn't this little reunion sweet...

McManus and The Fanatic turn to face Chaos...

Chaos: So nice of you to bring back the bumbling idiot to join you when i humiliate you and prove yet again that you are nothing more than my lowly creations. Neither of you have the guile, the charisma or the brute strength of Takeo and I...

McManus: Oh really. Seems your little mystery man is struggling not having the upper hand. See, he may be pure brawn, but his brains are nowhere to be found. And whilst you might think you're getting the better of us, Chaos. Time is not on your side, and the Parasite Killers will reign supreme and eclips everything you've ever done...

The Fanatic and Takeo stare each other down as Chaos and McManus goad each other...

Chaos: Well, lets settle it at War then, James. Man on man, beast on beast. Me and Takeo, against you and The Fanatic.

McManus smiles....

McManus: You're on.

Chaos and McManus shake hands before walking off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:17 pm

RJ:Singles action up next here on Lockdown...

MW:And a match between two men who had a long rivalry two years ago, that culiminated in Uryu being put up in flames by Chaos.

RJ:I'm sure Uryu sees this as one of his first chances at redemption for that, and another chance to cheer up Clarissa.

"Those who fight further" plays out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Uryu runs out onto the ramp looking focused. He strides down to the ring before sliding under the bottom rope.

MW: Uryu seems fired up.

"IT'S AN OMEN"blares out and the crowd descend into loud boos as Chaos strolls out onto the rampway. He smirks to himself at Uryu's intense staring down, he then swaggers down to the ring and springboards over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: Uryu looks focused tonight. He lost that at the end of his match last week.

The bell rings and the two men circle each other. Chaos starts trash talking to Uryu. Uryu suddenly runs and pounds Chaos with hard punches.

RJ: Uryu has snapped!

Uryu continues to pound away at Chaos and pushes him to the corner. He whips him to the other corner and when Chaos rebounds back, Uryu catches him with a dropkick to the back of the head. He then grabs Chaos by the hair and smashes his head into the turnbuckle.

Crowd: 1……………..2……………….3………..4………….5…………..6…………7………….8…………..9………..10!

Chaos collapses on the canvas, and Uryu starts mud-hole stomping him in the head. The referee has to try and drag Uryu off, but he continues to run in and continue stomping.

RJ: Uryu releasing a lot of frustration. Nothing else on his mind but a win.

MW: Uryu is certainly showing Chaos what he can do.

Uryu raises Chaos to his feet and hits him with a DDT that knocks Chaos down again. Uryu runs to the ropes, rebounds and drops an elbow before hooking the leg.

RJ: Chaos lifts a shoulder up. The first involvement he has had in this match so far!

Uryu llifts Chaos up and whips him to the ropes. Chaos ducks under a clothesline attempt but runs straight into a monkey flip. Uryu acknowledges the crowd cheers. He climbs the turnbuckle and signals the Split Second.

RJ: This could be all over before it has really begun!

As Uryu stands on the turnbuckle, he glances out to the crowd again. Suddenly he stares at a female in the crowd. He jumps off the turnbuckle and exits the ring.

MW: What the hell is he doing??

Uryu goes up to the female who is standing by the barrier and gives her a strong hug. She suddenly pulls away, and Uryu stares at her before apologizing. He looks around confused before hurrying back into the ring

MW: Oh!

As Uryu enters the ring again, Chaos has now recovered and hits him hard as he goes through the ropes. Uryu crumples to the floor. Chaos takes advantage and starts kicking Uryu in the stomach. He raises Uryu up, whips him to the ropes, and hits a huge spinebuster that shakes the ring. Chaos goes for the cover.

RJ: Kick out! What in the world was Uryu playing at? He had that match won.

MW: He didn’t think that girl was Clarissa did he?! He is losing it!

Chaos is frustrated at the beat down he received and hurls Uryu out of the ring. The referee has a go at him but he just smirks. He looks at various members of the crowd and finds the female. He grabs Uryu’s head and makes him face her on his knees, before punching him continuously in the side of the head. He then rams Uryu into the barrier, before standing over him celebrating.

MW: Loving this RJ!

Chaos rolls Uryu into the ring, before running the ropes and hitting him with a one handed bulldog. He then climbs the turnbuckle and waits for Uryu to gingerly get to his feet before smashing him with a missile dropkick.

MW: Stick a fork in him…….Uryu is done.

Chaos leisurely lays over Uryu and the ref makes the count.

RJ: No!

Uryu manages to get his shoulder up to the horror of Chaos.

RJ: Chaos forgot about Uryu’s well known fighting spirit.

Chaos grabs Uryu’s leg and turns him around, before sitting in a half Boston crab position. Uryu screams in pain as his hand searches for the ropes. The crowd cheers for Uryu, as he manages to edge closer and closer. Chaos knows that he will reach the ropes, so releases the hold, rebounds off the ropes and does a massive lionsault. He then drags Uryu back to the centre of the ring, and reapplies the hold.

RJ: How much can Uryu take?

Uryu tries to reach the ropes again. The referee continues to ask him if he wants to submit, but Uryu shakes his head furiously. The crowd is right behind him as he at last manages to reach the ropes and make Chaos break the hold..

MW: Get him Chaos! Pound him!

Chaos drops a knee into Uryu’s leg and then lifts him up to a vertical base. He vaults on Uryu’s shoulders and hits him with a hurricanrana. He then signals to the crowd.

RJ: G-Force!

As Chaos hooks Uryu’s arms, he tries to lift him up into position. He tries again, but Uryu lifts himself up and vaults Chaos over his head with a backbody drop. As Chaos gets to his feet, Uryu quickly jumps and hits Chaos with a rotating DDT. Uryu then crawls over to Chaos and lays a hand on him.

3…..

RJ: No….. Chaos foot is on the ropes.

Both men are down as the referee begins counting them out. Uryu is the first to rise, quickly followed by Chaos. Chaos tries to go for a right hand, but it is too high, and Uryu counters with an enzaguri. He wanders over the turnbuckle and climbs it.

RJ: Split Second for the second time.

Uryu gradually climbs the turnbuckle again, but he still seems distracted. He looks around as the lightbulbs flash waiting for him to deliver his finishing move. He takes far too long and Chaos runs up to him, climbs the turnbuckle and hits a huge superplex that shakes the ring.
RJ: You have to be kidding me!

Chaos gets to his feet and lifts Uryu up. Uryu just stands there dazed, looking around at everyone but Chaos.

MW: Uryu’s mind is somewhere else!

RJ: It might be concussion, but he hasn’t been right all match.

Chaos is incensed at the lack of attention from his opponent. He kicks Uryu in the gut and hits a huge G-Force right in the centre of the ring.

MW: Lights out Uryu! Come back when you have regained your head!

As Chaos walks up the aisle, Uryu is left lying on his back in the centre of the ring. His eyes are open but he is staring straight up as if he is in another world.

RJ: Chaos picks up the win here but what satisfaction he will get out of it I do not know. Uryu was facing two people tonight. Chaos, and his own inner demons. Chaos gave the final blow, but those demons ensured Uryu was never going to win.

MW: The demon is a female from Cardiff I feel RJ……

RJ: You could well me right. Uryu is a lost soul at the moment……..

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:21 pm

Match 5
James McManus w/ The Fanatic v Trevor Swann

RJ: Singles action up next, and two men looking to re-build some momentum following recent losses.

MW: Former European Champion Trevor Swann will square off against James McManus, who will be joined at ringside by The Fanatic, who returned last week.

RJ: The parasite killers back together, and The Fanatic is looking a lot more dangerous than before. Even Takeo backed away from him last week.

“Dreadlock holiday” plays out through the speakers and the crowd boo as Trevor Swann walks out onto the ramp. He doesn’t look too pleased as he stomps down to the ring, he steps through the middle rope and stands waiting impatiently.

MW: Swann looked a weak-link last week for The Consultancy, he’ll want to prove them wrong tonight.

RJ: It will be a very tough test against McManus.

“Sad but true” hits and the crowd give a mixed reaction, mostly boos, as James McManus strolls out onto the rampway, walking behind him is the intimidating figure of The Fanatic. McManus walks down to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope whilst The Fanatic paces around the outside.

MW: Having The Fanatic alongside him will certainly help McManus out in dealing with Takeo.

RJ: And seemingly Chaos as well now.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off and Swann locks up with McManus. McManus is placed into a side headlock but he quickly counters with a belly to back suplex. McManus places Swann into a sleeper hold, he gets to his feet and throws McManus down to the canvas with a snapmare. He then runs the ropes and hits a running dropkick.

McManus rolls to the corner, Swann lifts him up before dragging him forward and hitting a clothesline. Swann then goes to the top rope, quickly hitting a moonsault. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2....Kick out!

McManus gets the shoulder up, Swann runs the ropes going for a lariat but McManus ducks underneath it. Swann turns around and McManus takes him down with a snap powerslam! Swann stumbles up and McManus hits a Northern Lights suplex, bridging over into a pin.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

McManus gets to his feet, he drops a couple of knees into the face before placing Swann into an armbar.

RJ: McManus dominating the early exchanges of this match, using his technical ability to ground Swann’s unorthodox offence.

Swann rises to his feet and McManus floors him with a short-arm clothesline. Swann stumbles to his feet, McManus then whips him across the ring. McManus runs off the opposite ropes and hits a huge knee to the stomach that flips Swann over. He falls to the mat and McManus again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Swann forces the shoulder up, McManus drags him to his feet and he goes for a snap suplex but Swann blocks and then counters with a reverse STO. He looks to slow the match down by placing McManus into a sleeper hold. James slowly gets to his feet and he attempts to force Swann back into the corner, but he counters with an inverted backbreaker, pulling McManus down across his right knee.

Swann then goes to the outside, McManus stumbles up and Swann springboards into the ring and hits a flying shoulder block. Swann covers.

McManus is dragged to the corner by Swann, the crowd then descend into boos as Swann proceeds to stomp a mudhole into McManus. He then retreats and hits a baseball slide.

MW: Swann looking good now, going back to how he was a couple of months back.

Swann lifts up McManus, he goes for a DDT but McManus blocks and then counters with a kneeling fireman’s carry slam. Swann rises to his feet, McManus boots him in the gut...

RJ: Big powerbomb!

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Swann barely kicks out, McManus waits for him to rise...

MW: Mk Ultra!

Ref: 1...................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And McManus picks up the win here tonight!

*McManus rises to his feet in celebration but quickly turns towards the ramp as Lucas Takeo walks out. He steps into the ring and stares at McManus, The Fanatic steps in front of James.

MW: This is ridiculous, look at these two men. They are huge!

Fanatic looks at Takeo, he barges past him as McManus follows. Fanatic and McManus walk up the ramp as Takeo looks angry. He then looks down at Swann, picks him up and then chokeslams him down.

RJ: Takeo highlighting his power to The Fanatic and McManus, but I don’t think even he can fight off two men.

MW:Good job he'll have Chaos with him at War then isn't it?

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:21 pm

Uryu is seen walking backstage on his phone, he stops in frustration...

Uryu: WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER!!!!

Uryu slams the phone to the floor, letting out an exasperated sigh as he looks at the damage. He hears the sound of laughter and looks up to see Chris Patricks walking towards him...

CP: Poor little Uryu. Is your precious little Clarissa avoiding your calls? Has she realised that you're nothing but a small time loser. That all that World Championship nonsense was just flash in the pan?

Uryu: Shut up, Chris. I don't need this right now.

CP: No, Uryu. This is exactly what you need. I'm the best thing around you right now. Nobody else cares about your plight, but i've seen it happen. You're on the same path i was when Joyce decided to up and leave with my kids. You've got McGraw screwing you left right and centre, nobody backing you up, and worst of all, the woman you love has up and deserted you...

Uyru looks up at Patricks and stares fiercly at him...

Uryu: She has NOT up and left me!

CP: Oh really? Well I don't see her around here, Uryu. Nobody has seen or heard from her since she was in hospital. For all we know she could be dead....

Uryu snarls....

CP: Ok, so that's far fetched, but how do we know you're not keeping her locked up? Trying to protect her cause you failed her first time round...

Uryu: What!?

CP: You heard me. You failed her. Just like i failed Joyce. You left her at the hands of a madman. You left her to fulfill your own goals. Your own hopes and dreams, just like i did. You were focused on the 6WF Title and now look where you are? Stood over your phone like some demented stalker without a friend in the world. And who can blame her for not being around, look at you, all mopey and depressed, you're a waste, Uryu! She can do so much better......hell, she probably has...

Uryu: NO!!!

Uryu snaps and slams Patricks into the wall...

Uryu: NO! SHE LOVES ME! YOU HERE THAT! You know nothing Chris. You're just a selfish, self centred bumhole who desperately needs and ass kicking. Clarissa and I love each other. She's nothing like Joyce and if you bad mouth her again or even suggest that she would ever betray me, i'll ram my fist so far down your throat you'll be tasting my knuckles for weeks!

Uryu smacks Patricks across the face, grabbing his phone off the floor and heading off down the corridor as Patricks looks up with a sick grin on his face.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:25 pm

Match 6

Logan Kincade/Lex Hart vs Zach Corchia/Blue Dragon

RJ: Huge tag team action up next, and two more men who are officially on the roster of 6WF ascension.

MW: That’s right, and one of them is a very familiar name to all these fans, as Lex Hart returns to Lockdown whilst Zach Corchia makes his Lockdown debut tonight.

RJ: He teams up with Blue Dragon whilst Lex will be teaming with Hardcore Champion Logan Kincade.

MW: I know who got the better deal out of those two.

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as Blue Dragon walks out onto the ramp. He nods to the fans before walking down to the ring slowly, taking time to slap hands with the fans. BD steps over the top rope and waits for his tag team partner.

“Can’t stop” blares out and the crowd give a very generous reaction to former TWA world champion Zach Corchia who strolls out onto the top of the rampway as pyro’s go off around him. Corchia strolls to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope and leaps to his feet. He slaps hands with BD.

RJ: Two former world champions, this is a very formidable team. A good mixture of styles as well.

“Be myself” blazes out and the crowd descend into loud boos as Lex Hart swaggers out onto the ramp, he has the usual smug grin on his face as he takes in the boos. He saunters to the ring, he steps through the middle rope and stares across at his opponents.

RJ: He’s certainly got no less arrogant in his time away.

"DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION...IS ADVISED" Plays out over the speakers, as the guitars hit red and blue pyros explode as Logan walks out onto the top of the ramp, he walks with purpose down to the ring, up the steps and enters the ring through the ropes. Kincade holds up his Hardcore Title to loud boos. Hart smiles across at him, Kincade just stares.

MW: Logan is the only man in this match who hasn’t held a world title, but with the form he’s in, I don’t think that moment is too far away.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Lex Hart and Blue Dragon in the ring. The two men lock-up, and BD forces Lex back into the ropes. Blue Dragon whips him across the ring, he goes for a clothesline which Lex ducks under, he then flies off the ropes hitting a huge forearm smash to the chin of Blue Dragon.

BD stumbles to his feet, Lex hits him with an inverted atomic drop and then runs off the ropes hitting a spinning heel kick on Blue Dragon. Hart hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Lex lifts up Blue Dragon, he is whipped across the ring by Blue Dragon buts counters with a high knee. Lex then goes for a superkick as BD rises but Blue Dragon grabs it, he spins Lex on the spot before flooring him with a big boot to the skull! Blue Dragon hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Blue lifts up Lex, he hits a scoop slam and then tags in Zach Corchia. Lex staggers to his feet, Corchia hits him with a dropkick and Hart falls back to the corner. Corchia runs in and nails a shining wizard, Lex walks forward into a spinning heel kick.

RJ: Taste of his own medicine!

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Corchia lifts up Lex, he hits a dropkick to the knee. He goes for a Fisherman’s suplex, but Lex blocks. He counters with a suplex of his own, he follows this up with two more suplexes. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.........2......Kick out!

MW: Hart’s obvious technical ability on show here tonight.

Both men are down, Hart gets to his feet first and makes the tag to Kincade who prevents Corchia from reaching his corner. He drags him back to the centre of the ring and drops a series of huge knees into the face. Corchia rises to his feet and Kincade launches him across the ring, he bounces off the opposite ropes and nails a huge crossbody!

Kincade lifts up Corchia, he hits a series of European Uppercuts and follows this up with a big DDT! Hart offers the tag, Kincade smiles at him and shakes his head. He goes for a spear, Corchia leapfrogs over the top, Kincade turns around and walks straight into a superkick from Corchia!

Corchia waits for Logan to rise, he then hits a very impressive hurracanrana!

RJ: Corchia impressing tonight.

Corchia tags in Blue Dragon, he goes to the top rope and flies off hitting his old rival with a flying clothesline! Kincade stumbles to his feet, Blue Dragon hits an STO and makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Blue Dragon waits for Logan to rise, he boots him in the gut and then hits a powerslam. Kincade stumbles up, BD goes for a 2nd powerslam but Kincade blocks and then counters with a powerslam of his own. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Logan drags up Blue Dragon, he hits a series of big Uppercuts that back BD against the ropes. Hart again offers the tag, Kincade turns it down. He allows BD forward before flooring him with a huge superkick!

MW: More Kincade dominance in this feud.

Kincade goes to the top rope for a crossbody but Blue Dragon catches across the chest, he hits two big backbreakers followed by a fallaway slam! Kincade stumbles to his feet and Blue Dragon hits a running shoulder block. He hooks the leg.

Blue Dragon drags up Logan, he then drives him to the mat with a huge powerbomb. He doesn’t cover, instead lifting Logan up and throwing him to the corner. He flips the bird at his “brother” before punching him in the top of the head.

Kincade stumbles forward, BD goes for the death note but Kincade drops down the back and hits a reverse DDT! He stumbles back and Lex blindtags Kincade. He barges past Logan whose eyes widen, clearly incensed.

He grabs Lex by the shoulder, turns him around and then decks him with a huge clothesline. Kincade storms off, Blue Dragon is up to his feet and hits Lex with the death note. He then tags Corchia...

MW: SHELLSHOCK!

Ref: 1................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Corchia rises to his feet, he celebrates with Blue Dragon.

MW: A good win for those two.

RJ: And Lex Hart proving to be as popular as ever amongst both fans and his fellow competitors.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:28 pm

Marshall Murdoch is seen backstage warming up as Crime Lord approaches...

CL: Don't think i haven't forgotten your part in costing me the world title, Marshall...

Marshall stands up straight and looks at Crime Lord...

MM: What the hell are you talking about?

CL: I know full well you were behind those videos. The one that saw me tied to the ropes and made to stand and watch as my title; a title i brought to a new level, was taking away from me. And when i get it back, you better pray you're not in my line of fire...

MM: Or else what? You'll dump on me like you did when we were in the church?

CL: You're damn right thats how.

MM: Look, i had nothing to do with any videos. If you'd been paying attention for the last 2 weeks, you'd know i came back for McGraw. Not you.

CL: Like i'm gonna believe that. It smacks of you, Marshall. Copying from you little buddy Clarke James.

MM: Ha! That runt? I don't see him around any more, Crimey. The church was dead to me a long time ago. You should move on yourself, and stop blaming everyone for losing your title when you should take a look at yourself first.

Marshall barges past Crime Lord and towards the locker rooms.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:30 pm

RJ: Welcome back ladies and gentleman to a key match. Let us take you back to last Friday's main event and what unfolded afterwards.

A video plays of Scorpion pinning TGA and his speech that followed. Then a replay is shown of Danny McGraw's announcement and the vicious beat down that Scorpion endured.

RJ: Although Geoff Steel was not involved in that beat down, he is part of roster of 6WF: Ascension and certainly would like to rubber stamp his inclusion with a win over Scorpion.

MW: Scorpion had a lot to say last week. And he paid for it.

RJ: Scorpion will definitely be looking for revenge, but it remains to be seen what kind of physical and mental state he is in after that ending at Lockdown.

"My Destiny Will Be Bigger Then Your Legacy" sounds out over the speakers before it changes to 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine. The arena screen flickers into life as an image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X'. The words "Anger Is A Gift" is written underneath as the music fully kicks in. Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

RJ: Scorpion has to prove that his winning pin last week was no fluke.

Scorpion reaches the ring and stares up the aisle, looking fully focused. "Last Resort" blasts out of the speakers and Geoff Steel proceeds to come down the ramp, slapping the fans hands as he goes.

MW: Two men, roughly the same height, roughly the same weight. Evenly matched. Should be a fantastic match.

Steel climbs the turnbuckle and salutes the fans. Suddenly Scorpion runs at him while he has his back turned and slams his fists into Steel's back.

RJ: Scorpion wasting no time here. Look at the aggression!

The bell rings while Scorpion is still stomping on the fallen Steel. The referee tries to pull Scorpion off, but he continues his assault. Scorpion raises Steel up and whips him to the ropes. He catches him on the rebound and hits a huge spinebuster. He runs the ropes and comes back to deliver an elbow right in Steel's ribcage.

MW: Ouch!

Scorpion trash talks to the crowd while he stands to the side of the prone Steel. Suddenly he runs to the ropes, jumps on the second rope and performs a lionsault. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Kick out!

MW: Scorpion has increased his repertoire of moves. I have to admit, he is looking dangerous.

Steel struggles on the mat, while Scorpion stalks him. He walks over to the turnbuckle and stares down at Steel who is still trying to get up.

RJ: Venom Sting!

Scorpion rushes at Steel, but just before he can connect with the punt, Steel grabs his leg and hooks him over. Holding onto Scorpions boot, Steel turns it with an ankle lock.

RJ: The submission master at last getting into this match. Scorpion in trouble!

Scorpion lifts himself up on his hands, while Steel gets to his feet and continues to turn Scorpion's ankle. Scorpion crawls on his hands towards the ropes and manages to get to them. Steel releases the hold, but drops a knee onto his opponents foot.

RJ: Time for revenge........

Steel grabs Scorpion by the hair to get him up. He then hits him with a stiff European uppercut that knocks him down to one knee. Steel then wraps his arm around Scorpions head and drills him into the canvas with a DDT.

RJ: Steel showing his class now.

Steel gets Scorpion to his feet and whips him to the ropes. He lifts up a boot that nearly takes Scorpion's head off on the rebound. He then lifts him up again, hits a headbutt and watches Scorpion fall back dazed. He grabs Scorpions hair for a third time and lifts him on his shoulders. Scorpion tries to fight back with a few fists to Steel's head. Steel is off balanced but still manages to powerbomb Scorpion against the turnbuckle which recoils him headfirst onto the mat.

MW: That was sickening. Scorpions head cracked back at force.

Steel see's his opportunity and climbs the turnbuckle. He looks a bit uneasy but launches himself off with a big frog splash. He lands hard on Scorpions back, before turning him over and hooking the leg.

RJ: Kick out! Maybe Steel would have been better off with going for a more comfortable move instead of proving to us what he can do?

Steel gets up and walks over to the other side of the ring. He beckons Scorpion to get up. Steel readies himself and then launches forward towards Scorpion with a spear. However, Scorpion manages to step out of the way and Steel lands on the second turnbuckle. Both men lie on the canvas recovering.

RJ: Good awareness from Scorpion. Can he build on it?

Scorpion gingerly gets to his feet first, and slams a fist into Steel's stomach. Steel doubles over in pain. Scorpion wraps Steel's arm over his neck and lifts him up in a suplex position. He holds it for a while before dropping Steel onto the mat with a huge thud. He goes for the pin.

MW: No! Still not over.

Scorpion argues with the referee before lifting Steel up and chucking him over the top rope to the outside.

Crowd: Boooooooooooooo!

Scorpion trash talks to the crowd before exiting the ring. He grabs Steel's arm and then whips him into the railings. Scorpion argues with the crowd as Steel leans across the barrier, while chopping him against the chest. He then grabs Steel's head and slams him into the steel steps.

MW: Steel tastes steel! I am loving this aggression from Scorpion!

Scorpion pushes Steel into the ring before climbing the turnbuckle. He crosses his arms in an "X" shape before leaping high off the corner and dropping an elbow onto Steel. He leisurely covers Steel.

RJ: No! Incredible!

Steel kicks out causing Scorpion to argue with the referee again. He shakes his head and shouts at the crowd as they chant Steel's name. He covers his ears and walks over to the corner. He readies himself as Steel slowly gets to his feet.

RJ: Arizona Bark!

Scorpion runs at Steel and slams him down with his patented spear. He signals to the crowd that the match is over and hooks the leg.

RJ: No! No! No! The referee has seen Steel's leg on the ropes!

The referee explains to Scorpion that the match is still on, and he starts arguing to him in the corner. Scorpion grabs the referee's shirt and points a finger into the ref's face. The referee shouts at Scorpion stating who is in charge and saying he could be disqualified. Meanwhile Steel is gradually getting to his feet. He quickly turns Scorpion around and kicks him in the gut.

RJ: Blade Cutter!

Steel lifts Scorpion up in a piledrive position, jumps and spins him 360 degrees before Scorpion heads crashes into the canvas. Both men are down, as Steel slowly crawls across the ring and lays an arm over the prone Scorpion.

RJ: No!

Scorpion just manages to lift a shoulder up. Both men lie exhausted as the crowd cheer.

RJ: Tremendous match here! Boy oh boy, as Ascension have two great wrestlers on its books!

Steel gets onto his feet and lifts both of Scorpions legs under his arms. He turns him on his front and holds him in Steel Works Boston crab position. Scorpion screams in pain, as the referee asks him whether or not he wants to submit. The crowd are shouting at Scorpion to tap as Steel bends Scorpions legs back.

RJ: Will he tap?

MW: He has got to surely?!

RJ: The crowd baying for blood here.

MW: Listen to this crowd!

RJ: His hand is close Wire........it is close. He is thinking about it!

MW: Come on Scorpion! Suck it up!

RJ: I can't watch. His legs are going to break clean off!

Scorpion tries to crawl to the ropes, but each time Steel pulls him back to the centre of the ring. Scorpion lifts his arm up and hangs it in the air. He looks like he is ready to tap. Suddenly he grabs the referee's shirt and pulls him down onto of him in an act of desperation. This causes Steel to fall forward and release the hold. Steel thinks Scorpion submitted, but the referee gets to his feet and explains to Steel that Scorpion didn't tap.

MW: This match still not over!

Steel stomps on Scorpion before getting him up and whipping him to the ropes. The dazed Scorpion rebounds straight into a vicious clothesline from Steel. He goes for the pin.

RJ: Kick out again!

Steel signals to the crowd and grabs Scorpions legs again.

MW: This will finish it! Steel Works for the second time!

Steel lifts the legs up and goes to turn Scorpion but he kicks out and sends Steel back against the turnbuckle. He springs back just as Scorpion gets up and walks straight into a boot to the stomach.

RJ: Death Stalker!!

Scorpion hits the stunner and then quickly hooks the leg.

MW: He got him!

Scorpion rolls out of the ring and hobbles quickly up the aisle. The referee goes to lift his arm up in victory, but Scorpion pulls away and wearily holds his arms up in a "X" shape. Steel watches him celebrate, but the crowd continue to chant the name of Steel he smiles and acknowledges them, Scorpion stands at the top of the ramp looking peed off.

RJ: What a match! If this is the kind of bout we will see at Ascension, then we will all have to raise our game!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:32 pm

Trevor Swann is walking backstage and bumps into The Consultant who is stood with Logan Kincade and Vortex...

LK: Nice of you to join us, Swann? Finished making the Consultancy look amateur?

TS: What?

LK: You heard me. What the hell are you playing at. Last week you cost Vortex the tag match and this week you get done over by that pr*ck McManus. I'm starting to think that whatever McGraw saw in you clearly isn't there any more.

TS: Look, so i made a mistake, i'm only human.

Vortex: It's not an excuse, Trevor. Seeing as your the only one not holding a title belt, maybe you just don't fit with us any more.

LK: Maybe you never really fit with us at all.

TC: Gentleman, please.I'm sure Trevor is trying his hardest and just needs some support...

LK: Support? Do i look like the caring type? It's either shape up or ship out. And the way you're going Swann, you're sh*t outta luck. I suggest you think long and hard about your place here, cause i'm getting tired of you letting the side down. I'm the most dominant hardcore champ in history, i'll be damned if i'm gonna be dragged down by some cricket loving cockroach who can't hold his own.

Swann looks at the others with regret...

TC: Maybe you should take the rest of the night off, Trevor. Come back in the week and we'll look at where we go next?

Swann slumps off down the corridor with Logan staring at him.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:33 pm

Main Event
Crime Lord & Marshall Murdoch v Cassius Zhi & The Saint v TGA & JJ Johnson

RJ: Wow what a contest we have in store tonight for our Main Event, folks you are in for a treat this evening!

MW: They certainly are RJ, 6 of the top stars in this company in one match! A triple threat tag team match.

RJ: And there is so much to consider going into this match, none more so than the fact that 5 of these men are involved in the 6WF Undisputed Title at War!

MW: Add into the equation the recently returned Marshall Murdoch, and this one is going to be brutal.

RJ: There’s not only team between all three teams, there is tension amongst the team-mates, all of it long-standing as well.

“Just close your eyes” plays out and the crowd erupt into cheers as TGA steps out onto the rampway, pyro’s go off around him as he stands and takes in the reception. He then walks to the ring, tagging the fans hands before stepping through the middle rope and into the ring.

RJ: TGA has been in the world title scene ever since his return, but he has so far failed to capture that gold.

MW: He gets another chance at War, and maybe now Crime Lord doesn’t hold the title, it will be easier for him. Before he was pre-occupied with Crime Lord in a match where there were other competitors involved, which gave them the chance.

“Remember the name” blazes out and the cheers grow as JJ Johnson moonwalks out onto the stage. He spins on the spot and pulls down his hood, JJ then strides to the ring confidently, tagging the fans hands before building into a sprint as he slides under the bottom rope. Johnson launches his hoodie into the crowd.

MW: I still can’t quite believe the performance JJ Johnson put in at Destiny to win the Gold Rush match from number one. And for that, he is now N01 contender to the world champion at Born In Fire.

RJ: He will have some influence in who the champion is, as he is special guest referee at War!

Green strobe lighting flashes around the entrance as “papercut” plays out over the speakers and Marshall Murdoch walks out slowly. He kneels down on the ramp with his arms in a cross position before leaping up and punching the air to loud boos. Murdoch proceeds down the ramp and steps in, staring across at one of the teams he will be facing.

MW: Murdoch returned at Gold Rush, and it’s great to have Marshall back. Though his tag team partner probably isn’t so happy.

RJ: That’s right Michael, Crime Lord is unwavering in his belief that Marshall was the man in the Church during the video that played in his world title match, and he wants revenge.

“Rain Wizard” blares out and the boos continue as Crime Lord storms out onto the ramp. He is clearly unhappy as he stomps down to the ring, he climbs over the top rope and then barges past his tag team partner to climb the ropes.

RJ: Teaming with Murdoch certainly won’t have cheered Crime Lord up.

MW: Can you blame him? He was one of the most dominant world champions in 6WF history, it will take him time to get used to not having that title belt in his possession. He now needs to prove he is the best all over again.

“Monster” roars out over the sound-system and the loud boos ring out around the Birmingham Bowl as The Saint steps out onto the stage. He looks down to the ring, staring down at his opponents. Saint then strolls to the ring, he steps through the middle rope.

MW: The Saint was screwed at Destiny, he was guaranteed the Number 30 entrance, to be the last man but then it turned into a 35 man match.

RJ: Well Abe did recognise this and gave Saint in his chance in the world title match. It’s been a long time coming, at least in Saint’s view.

MW: In everyone’s view RJ! Look at who he’s beaten this year and then tell me he doesn’t deserve it!

Finally, “They say” hits and the boos go up another notch as 6WF Undisputed Champion Cassius Zhi walks out. He has a deranged grin etched across his face as he walks down to the ring, looking at the men assembled in the ring. He steps in, staring at The Saint first and then onto Marshall, Crime Lord, TGA and finally JJ.

RJ: The final piece of the puzzle in this match, the 6WF Champion Cassius Zhi. There are so many feuds going into this match it is unreal.

MW: We have Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch. Then Crime Lord and TGA, with Cassius involved there. TGA and JJ have previously had a historic feud, whilst Saint has been at loggerheads with both Cassius and JJ this year.

RJ: And who can forget arguably the defining feud of 6WF, JJ and Cassius, that looks set to rear it’s head again as we go into Born In Fire.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off, the team of Saint and Cassius quickly step to the outside. Marshall decides to take up the mantle for his team, and he is to square off against TGA who steps in front of JJ, he looks p’d off about this. TGA and Marshall lock-up, TGA uses his strength to drive Marshall back into the ropes. TGA then whips him out across the ring, he hits Marshall with a big spinebuster.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

TGA lifts up Marshall, he stares across at JJ before flinging Murdoch down with a suplex. TGA smiles again at JJ before turning round, Marshall stuns him with a kick to the side. Murdoch quickly grabs TGA by the head and hits a running bulldog. TGA stumbles up and throws a big clothesline, Marshall ducks...

RJ: American suplex!

Murdoch lifts up TGA, Crime Lord offers the tag but Murdoch ignores it.

MW: Tension still exists there clearly.

Murdoch hits TGA with a dropkick. He falls into the ropes, TGA stumbles forward and Murdoch goes for a roundhouse kick, TGA ducks under it and boots Murdoch in the gut and nails the Angel Clash. He hooks the leg.

Murdoch gets the shoulder up, TGA lifts him up and sets up for the angel driver but Murdoch counters with a back body drop. TGA rolls back into the ropes and JJ Johnson tags himself in. He immediately storms at Murdoch, attempting his trademark boxing combo but Murdoch blocks.

He drives a knee into the stomach, JJ keels over and Murdoch pummels down on the back of JJ repeatedly until he falls to the corner. Murdoch then hits a vicious kick to the head, JJ falls forward and Murdoch nails a Texan Slam!

Johnson kicks out, Murdoch proceeds to stomp away on the head of JJ. He then goes to whip him across the ring but JJ uses his strength to send Murdoch into the ropes. Cassius Zhi blind-tags himself in, Murdoch is floored by a leaping clothesline from JJ but he walks up straight into a Cassius superkick!

JJ falls to the mat, Zhi drops a couple of knees into the face before waiting for JJ to rise. He then boots him in the stomach and bounces off the ropes, hitting a spinning neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Cassius drags up JJ in a front facelock, he goes for a DDT but Johnson counters with a back body drop. Zhi staggers to his feet and JJ hits a jawbreaker followed by a huge belly to belly suplex. Johnson drags Zhi back into the middle of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Zhi kicks out, Johnson lifts him up and then throws him in his trademark boxing combination. He floors Zhi with the big uppercut.

MW: Just a preview of what we could possibly see at Born In Fire, I can’t wait!

Zhi falls forward, JJ hits a big spinebuster like TGA did earlier and then smiles at his partner, who proceeds to tag himself in much to JJ’s anger! TGA walks past JJ, he picks up Zhi and puts him onto his shoulders before nailing the Lights Out. He hooks the leg.

RJ: The champ being dominated at the moment.

TGA waits for Cassius to rise, he then lifts him into the air once more and nails the back-stabber. TGA staggers back from the force of the move and this time offers JJ the tag, he accepts. JJ goes up top...

MW: Shooting star leg drop!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Zhi kicks out, JJ lifts him up but is stunned with a couple of roundhouse kicks from Zhi. TGA re-tags himself in...

RJ: Blind tag the order of the day here!

TGA also tries to go high-risk, with a flying clothesline but Zhi leaps up and dropkicks him in the stomach.

RJ: TGA trying to match Johnson and failing there.

TGA keels over, Zhi waits for him to rise before firing off a series of roundhouse kicks to the gut followed by one to the head. TGA slumps down and Zhi makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2.........Kick out!

The champion proceeds to beat down on TGA with a series of stomps into the head. He then waits for him to rise before booting him in the gut and hitting a spinning neckbreaker. However, as he runs the ropes Saint tags himself in!

MW: Another blind tag!

RJ: We thought these teams wouldn’t work together, we were right!

Saint steps in, he drops a couple of knees into the gut of TGA before placing him into a grounded abdominal stretch. He then hauls him to his feet and nails a pumphandle slam. Saint makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

The Saint stands over TGA waiting for him to rise, he then whips him out across the ring and nails a gorilla press slam.

RJ: What power that is from The Saint!

MW: He is going to be a huge threat in the world title match at War, he’s arguably the form man going into the match.

TGA stumbles to his feet, Saint boots him in the stomach and nails an implant DDT. He covers again.

TGA gets the shoulder up, Saint lifts him up and sets up for the divine destroyer but TGA drops down the back, Saint spins around into a legsweep DDT! Both men are down, TGA rolls to the nearest corner.

RJ: He doesn’t want to be in that corner...

TGA goes to the corner where Marshall and Crime Lord are located, Crimey offers the tag and TGA has to take it. Crime Lord steps in, and then hits a big knee to the head of TGA just for good measure. Saint is up, he staggers into the path of Crime Lord who sends him to the mat with a big boot to the skull. Cover.

Crime Lord places Saint into an armbar, he gets to his feet only to be floored with a big clothesline. Saint stumbles up and Crime Lord boots him in the stomach and then hits a Fisherman’s suplex. Cover.

Saint kicks out, Crime Lord drags him to the corner and tags in Marshall.

MW: The Saint’s unlucky there, the first sign of real teamwork in the whole match!

Murdoch steps into the ring, Crime Lord picks up Saint and throws him into the path of Marshall who connects with a spinning roundhouse kick. Saint stumbles up and Murdoch hits a brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2...........Kick out!

Murdoch lifts up Saint, he whips him against the ropes and then nails a sidewalk slam. Marshall re-tags Crime Lord, he lifts up Saint only to send him down to the canvas with a spear. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Crime Lord lifts up Saint, he goes for an STO but that is blocked, Saint then counters with a reverse STO! Both men are down, Saint rolls towards the ropes and pulls himself up. He turns to Cassius and goes to make the tag, Zhi smirks and then drops down off the apron.

RJ: What the hell?!

MW: Zhi is leaving The Saint out to dry here!

Saint turns around, Crime Lord is up, he boots him in the gut and then nails the Custody! JJ tries to enter the ring but Murdoch steps in and blocks him off as Crimey covers.

Ref: 1...............2........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Crime Lord and Murdoch get the win!

MW: That was Saint and Zhi’s match for the taking, but Zhi cost them by leaving The Saint to fight for himself when one tag would have won it!

RJ: I’m sure The Saint won’t be best impressed by the actions of his tag partner.

MW: Nor JJ, TGA attempting to one up him cost them any chance in this match.

RJ: There is plenty of talking points ahead of next week’s Lockdown!

*Crime Lord and Marshall share an uneasy stare before Murdoch leaves the ring, leaving Crime Lord to stand over Saint as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down