The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The birmingham thug who Khan KO'd speaks up...

+26
AlexHuckerby
John Bloody Wayne
paperbag_puncher
Mayweathers cellmate
Union Cane
6oldenbhoy
JabMachineMK2
seanmichaels
djlovesyou
tunes666
Rowley
FIFA Diva
Il Gialloblu
ONETWOFOREVER
TopHat24/7
superflyweight
TheMackemMawler
coxy0001
bellchees
ShahenshahG
Seanusarrilius
BoxingFan88
Mind the windows Tino.
88Chris05
azania
OasisBFC
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The birmingham thug who Khan KO'd speaks up... Empty The birmingham thug who Khan KO'd speaks up...

Post by OasisBFC Thu 11 Oct 2012, 1:45 pm

http://www.livefight.com/boxingforum/index.php/topic,20566.0.html

a couple of videos from an angry young man in a balaclava claiming he the whole story is BS.
yes, i did just type BS.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

The birmingham thug who Khan KO'd speaks up... Empty Re: The birmingham thug who Khan KO'd speaks up...

Post by azania Thu 11 Oct 2012, 1:52 pm

Who do you believe. A decent bloke who is a positive role model to many british youth or a thug who is probably a Hatton fan?

azania

Back to top Go down

The birmingham thug who Khan KO'd speaks up... Empty Re: The birmingham thug who Khan KO'd speaks up...

Post by OasisBFC Thu 11 Oct 2012, 1:59 pm

i love it how he's got some 'dirt' on khan that he's going to release if this story keeps up.

plus in the second video he claims to have found drugs in khans bag, which is a bold claim ruined by the fact he said it was acid. and yayo (one for scarface fans)

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 11 Oct 2012, 2:12 pm

Well he should get on to that PR guru, Max Wotshisname.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Thu 11 Oct 2012, 3:17 pm

alma wrote:That's an angry man alright. I wonder what his opinion is on the inflationary risks associated with quantitative easing?

Presumably that's what gets discussed on the Jeremy Kyle show these days, then?
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Oct 2012, 3:45 pm

alma wrote:That's an angry man alright. I wonder what his opinion is on the inflationary risks associated with quantitative easing?

We need Coxy here so he can read a bunch of economic theory on t'internet and then pass it off as his own.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Thu 11 Oct 2012, 8:16 pm

alma wrote:
88Chris05 wrote:

fortunately I've not lowered myself to watching Jezza in all the time off I've had!

I was referring to the brain-dead, balaclava-wearing gobshide, Alma, not you mate!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Thu 11 Oct 2012, 8:42 pm

I love the fact he was bragging that 6 of them managed to take Khan, a professional boxer would smash those guys any day of the week.

See how tough he is if he faced Khan on the other side of the ring!

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu 11 Oct 2012, 8:51 pm

That is pretty surreal. What on earth are they doing putting out a YouTube vid???? Surely the police can do something about this if people tried to car jack Khan, beat him up a bit and stole his stuff? Get the IP address from YouTube and go and arrest them, no

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 11 Oct 2012, 8:53 pm

too stupid or someone who doesnt like khan and might get arrested for something they didnt do ahahaha

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Thu 11 Oct 2012, 9:34 pm

alma wrote:
88Chris05 wrote:
alma wrote:
88Chris05 wrote:

fortunately I've not lowered myself to watching Jezza in all the time off I've had!

I was referring to the brain-dead, balaclava-wearing gobshide, Alma, not you mate!

ah thanks Chris, it was a personal goal I set myself that I wouldn't succumb to Jeremy Kyle and I've succeeded thus far!

Wish I could say the same but after two white wine spritzers I'm anybody's.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:00 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

We need Coxy here so he can read a bunch of economic theory on t'internet and then pass it off as his own.

In a nutshell: IF QE causes an increase in the money supply then inflation occurs. The problem with any QE is that is treads a fine line between being successful and being a failure, and is heavily dependant upon banks lending money.

It's called a dynamic lag. Many people who have an understanding will attribute the measures HOF Maggie took that resulted in the big boom of the late 90s, one which was wrongly attributed to the Labour party.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:06 pm

Of course. The boom is wrongly attributed to the Labour party whilst the recession is correctly attributed to them, even though its a double dip recession.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:24 pm

azania wrote:Of course. The boom is wrongly attributed to the Labour party whilst the recession is correctly attributed to them, even though its a double dip recession.

Labour didn't come in to power until '97, the boom was already on the horizon.

I'll explain it in Lehman's terms, but overspending (part of fiscal policy, Google it) almost took this country to the brink a la Greece. Having a bunch of Keynesian's in power did the country little good as it suffers the most in terms of dynamic policy lag, and as such labour were the sole and some more culprits of taking the country in to the debt it is currently suffering and is unable to deliver any real expenditure to boost AD (aggregate demand) such are the monetary constraints the current government is under.

Changes in policy aren't likely to be felt for a good while, in the more extreme cases a number of years.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:27 pm

yawn
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:29 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
azania wrote:Of course. The boom is wrongly attributed to the Labour party whilst the recession is correctly attributed to them, even though its a double dip recession.

I'll explain it in Lehman's terms, but overspending (part of fiscal policy, Google it) almost took this country to the brink a la Greece. Having a bunch of Keynesian's in power did the country little good as it suffers the most in terms of dynamic policy lag, and as such labour were the sole and some more culprits of taking the country in to the debt it is currently suffering and is unable to deliver any real expenditure to boost AD (aggregate demand) such are the monetary constraints the current government is under.

Changes in policy aren't likely to be felt for a good while, in the more extreme cases a number of years.

You sound like Samantha Cameron's vibrator.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:34 pm

azania wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

Just got to wonder why she was using a vibrator for you to know, bit of the old prematureness hit you again Az?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:37 pm

Can I just ask, was Khan injured in all of this? As judging by this guy's take on things he knocked poor old chinsky half way around Brummieland

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:43 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
azania wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:

Just got to wonder why she was using a vibrator for you to know, bit of the old prematureness hit you again Az?

That's the thing you see coxy. Variety. We lefties try out many things, whilst you tory boys talk to your headboy. Why is she using a vibe? Well Cammy is a Tory. Its well known that tories are lacking in many areas...not when it comes to headboys though. Jimmy Saville was a Tory was he not? Whistle

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:44 pm

coxy0001 wrote:Can I just ask, was Khan injured in all of this? As judging by this guy's take on things he knocked poor old chinsky half way around Brummieland

Nah. Khan has been all over TV. Not a bruise on him. Shows the lack of education though to post a you tube video boasting about it.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:46 pm

I must be due a ban soon!

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:56 pm

I'll explain it in Lehman's terms

Dirk Lehman or Tom Lehman? Both great minds when it comes to economic theory but for certainty, I like to know which one I'm dealing with.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 11 Oct 2012, 11:02 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Dirk Lehman or Tom Lehman? Both great minds when it comes to economic theory but for certainty, I like to know which one I'm dealing with.

Well Tom Lehman could only hit a hard draw

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 12 Oct 2012, 8:30 am

superflyweight wrote:

Isn't Lehmans the failed banking institution? Don't think I'll be getting economic advice from there...

Oh, and wasn't one of the first things labour had to deal with after coming to power the Asian financial crisis of 97-99 which threatened to damage economic growth on a global scale??

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Oct 2012, 9:07 am

alma wrote:This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read! "lehman's terms". Ha ha he got owned there!

Brilliant isn't it? Only Coxy could come on here, make stuff up and still make a complete arse of himself.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 12 Oct 2012, 10:02 am

LOFL

The greatest vid I have EVER seen.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Fri 12 Oct 2012, 10:19 am

Why would Khan be walking around Birmingham with 500 euros?
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 12 Oct 2012, 12:48 pm

Khan is an idiot what was he doing in a place like that during the early hours.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Oct 2012, 1:03 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Khan is an idiot what was he doing in a place like that during the early hours.

Why shouldn't he be there, who is the idiot, the bloke walking around minding his own business or the cretin who makes it unsafe for decent people to walk round certain places.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 12 Oct 2012, 1:29 pm

I think he was at some sort of gig and was returning to his car

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Fri 12 Oct 2012, 1:38 pm

The guy in the video comes across lile he knocked his head on a door and his last brain cell fell out his ear..

What a complete and utter fo0l..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:25 pm

Il Gialloblu wrote:Why would Khan be walking around Birmingham with 500 euros?

And a LV clutch purse, and a gucci bag......so many reasons this doesn't stack up.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:30 pm

Khan was on TV yesterday. If what that guy said was true, he would at least be bruised. He wasn't. Anyway, when he is caught, the truth will out.

As for the person who called Khan an idiot. Methinks you're a sad man to be fair.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:37 pm

rowley wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:Khan is an idiot what was he doing in a place like that during the early hours.

Why shouldn't he be there, who is the idiot, the bloke walking around minding his own business or the cretin who makes it unsafe for decent people to walk round certain places.

If you know a place is not safe and you still decide to go there, then you are to blame. It's common sense, if you know idiots and crooks hang around these places why do you go there?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:40 pm

Blame the victim? Laugh miserable sod. That it was a pair of pro boxers who can handle themselves is of no account except for instant justice. He went to a gig with his brother and they were on the way back. Nothing more nothing less.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:45 pm

Would contest any claims that Khan knows which areas of Birmingham are rough or not, he is from Bolton after all which is not exactly on the doorstep is it.

Dump me in any city outside of Sheffield and I would not have a bleeding clue, if I happen to wander into the wrong area and get attacked is it my fault for being an idiot or having a nice watch on?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:47 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
alma wrote:This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read! "lehman's terms". Ha ha he got owned there!

Brilliant isn't it? Only Coxy could come on here, make stuff up and still make a complete arse of himself.

Says volumes when those resort to nitpicking an arguement based on spelling. And ignore the retort that was poking fun at the original lack of attention.

And yes, I was making it all up and when the government implements a new increase in spending (for instance) the whole economy reacts immediately. Is a wonder how they get it wrong so often when the results are immediate.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:55 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
rowley wrote:

If you know a place is not safe and you still decide to go there, then you are to blame. It's common sense, if you know idiots and crooks hang around these places why do you go there?

That is the type of reasoning which blames the woman for wearing a short dress if she gets ra9ed. Grow up VPS.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:56 pm

rowley wrote:Would contest any claims that Khan knows which areas of Birmingham are rough or not, he is from Bolton after all which is not exactly on the doorstep is it.

Dump me in any city outside of Sheffield and I would not have a bleeding clue, if I happen to wander into the wrong area and get attacked is it my fault for being an idiot or having a nice watch on?

He has been to that smoking place a few times before so it's not like they landed there randomly, unless you're walking with your eyes closed you know its a bad area. The drug users, the thuggish behaviour of the people, the intimdating stares they give to outsiders.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:57 pm

What smoking place? Are you the guy on that vid? Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Oct 2012, 2:58 pm

So if there is a club Khan likes that happens to be in a rough area he should not go, sorry but Az is right on this, is like saying women who wear short skirts are asking for it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:02 pm

rowley wrote:So if there is a club Khan likes that happens to be in a rough area he should not go, sorry but Az is right on this, is like saying women who wear short skirts are asking for it.

To be fair, if you go to a rough club in a rough area and have a bullseye on your chin you probably shouldn't go.

I wouldn't step foot in an ancient tribe's turf who just happen to think cannibalism is all good in the hood and expect to come out with most of body still intact.

I possibly shouldn't have had a beer at lunch.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:04 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:What smoking place? Are you the guy on that vid? Laugh

Smoking those flavoured pipes pal, the ones that are full of Asian lads who look to fight people when they are in a crowd OK
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:06 pm

Stupid example coxy. But seeing as its you its no surprise. Canibalism is not practiced anywhere on earth unless under extreme circumstances (Uruguay rugby players). In the UK, people should be free to go wherever they choose. Simple. I blame the tories for making parts of UK unsafe.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:12 pm

Is there anything you don't blame the tories for?

it's not a case of Khan 'asking for it', it's a case of showing a certain level of common sense in choosing what situations he decides to put himself in.

A woman in a short skirt isn't asking for it either, but it would be ill-advised for her to walk alone late at night in a dodgy area. She won't deserve any trouble that she gets herself into, but it's trouble that she could have avoided given a little fore-thought.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:15 pm

azania is it your job to make people unwelcome to the boxing forum? You're doing a very good job at it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:17 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:azania is it your job to make people unwelcome to the boxing forum? You're doing a very good job at it.

Nah it is an attention thing.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:19 pm

Well if we take this argument to its logical conclusion Khan is a young, usccessful Asain lad with plenty of money to his name, given this he is an inevitible target for cretins. Would seem to me he has two choices, stop in all the time or go to poncey overpriced celebrity hang outs where us mere mortals cannot get in, am pretty sure if he did the latter he would get slaughtered on here for being up himself and getting ideas above his station.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:24 pm

Rowley is still sore about being ejected from rather than ejecting in Pat butchers swingers party but he's right. Somewhere some how someones got something to criticize young khan. Possibly a national backlash against Az with Khan unwittingly in the cross hairs.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:24 pm

azania wrote:Stupid example coxy. But seeing as its you its no surprise. Canibalism is not practiced anywhere on earth unless under extreme circumstances (Uruguay rugby players). In the UK, people should be free to go wherever they choose. Simple. I blame the tories for making parts of UK unsafe.

Free to go wherever they want yes. But I wouldn't step foot in certain parts of Glasgow for fear of getting stabbed due to their hatred for the English. Luckily I have something between my ears to comprehend where is safe to go and where isn't safe to go - this isn't the Truman Show where every district, neighbourhood etc is perfectly safe.

Neither would I set foot in certain parts of Luton, Bradford etc who are overrun with people who have an extreme view of a certain culture yet claim benefits off that state who are mainly run by those from the stereotypical western model.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next