The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super bantamweight heaven

Go down

Super bantamweight heaven Empty Super bantamweight heaven

Post by Rodney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 7:00 pm

Just a quick one, I seen yesterday Goldenboy officially announced Abner Mares vs Moreno.

Extremely excited about this one, seen Moreno a couple of times and he looks like a technical master. Surprised GBP have matched Mares with him as I thought he was one of Oscar's golden eggs. Can't see past Moreno just think he is that more versatile than Mares. Any views and predictions on this one ?

On a sidenote Donaire faces Nishioka next week in what's bound to be another cracking super bantam dust up, I rate Domaire as highly as one in boxing at the moment so I expect him to come through this one, only the bitter disappointment, Primetime have won the rights to air this one apparently, I promised myself after the service I received over the Martinez/Chavez bout I won't be buying. As a subscriber of Boxnation I assumed they'd pick this one up, certainly may review my subscription as I only pay for the U.S bills not Warrens predictable stable. Anyway rant over two cracking fights, who've you got ?

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down