The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone)

+22
Bentyf1
JJJohnson
Uryu Ishida
Cable
Blade
Nay
Mat
Amy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Bull
Lee
Dave.
Fernando
Paul Mac 6CW
Marky
ncfc_Tooze
Beer
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Marsh
President Trump
TwisT
Crimey
26 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone) - Page 20 Empty Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone)

Post by Crimey Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

6WF is an efed set on these 606 boards and has a great selection of promoers. It is currently run by Mat and Beer.

Trash Talk is the place where all the 6wFers have the chance to talk about anything and everything (within reason!) but mainly just play Lemmings. It's also a place where newbies can enquire about entering the mad, mad world of 6WF.

Contacting our GM now couldn't be easier, just PM the following ingrates below:

Mat
Beer

p.s Can we please keep all discussion about results(Both 6WF and WWE) within spoiler tabs on the day of the show and in the case of WWE, the day after, e.g Raw results in spoiler tabs on a Tuesday. Cheers lads.

Schedule:
Spoiler:

Guide for new people: New to 6WF? Fancy signing up?

Spoiler:

Anyone says 1st their being jobbed to bull unless it's bull then he's jobbed to rasta

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone) - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone)

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Laugh

I joined Bull's army. Hope you don't mind Beer?

I put it in capitals for you

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone) - Page 20 Empty Re: Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone)

Post by Beer Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Laugh

It's good. It stopped me from posting something that would've pretty much ended my tenure on here.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Trash Talk (sponsored by a capital ALWAYS and a capital WILL)

Sounds like the end of Sesame Street

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:21 pm

cheers guys you told them OK

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Cassius Zhi an his alter ego; WILL ALWAYS!

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Beer wrote:"Cassius ALWAYS WILL"
"ALWAYS WILL what?"
"Wanna Kill You!"

I would like to change this slightly to come up with a new Cassius catchphrase:

Cassius: ALWAYS WILL!
Crowd: ALWAYS WILL what?
Cassius: EXACTLY!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Red Dwarf X tonight!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 pm

It has the same reasoning as the playground put down "You are"

You peed off with someone......just shout "YOU ARE" at them

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Laugh

I can just see that as a Cassius reply to someone's lengthy promo.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Bull,

Next time they start ripping i'd report it to someone like Fists, or Kiwi, you know, someone neutral. Let them see that goes on and hope they take action.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Most good catchphrases are one word long.

"Damn", "Indeed", "What", "Really"

But I think two words are the way to go now. So, to everyone here, and with much love........

YOU ARE!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 pm

TwisT wrote:Most good catchphrases are one word long.

"Damn", "Indeed", "What", "Really"

But I think two words are the way to go now. So, to everyone here, and with much love........

YOU ARE!

Smeg Off!

another 2 word catchphrase

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Beer, its sorted next person from either side steps out of line gets a ban from the site

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:41 pm

JJ:Which brings me onto the man that currently stands in the back with the 6WF Title around his waist…….a man I know all too well….a man that I predicted would hold that belt by time Born in Fire came around….because whether you believe in fate or not, JJ Johnson glanced upon this showdown written in the stars….

Cassius Zhi…

*The boos ring out once more

JJ:One of the greatest rivalries ever seen here in 6WF…….Good vs Evil……..America vs China….Champion vs Challenger…….write the headline however you wish Cassius….

But know this…

If in eight weeks time you still hold that world championship….if in weight weeks time you enter Born in Fire with yo name up in lights next to mine….

If in eight weeks time your path aligns with mine….

**JJ glares into the camera

JJ:May god have mercy upon yo wretched soul!

*Crowd roar in approval

JJ:Because this between us, it’s never gone be finished….the chapter never gone end…..but as far as I am concerned, whooping that a55 one mo’ time should be enough fo you to finally get the message…..you may be good….but you will never be this good…you will never slither yo pathetic existence out o’ my shadow….and 6WF shall never belong to you….

6WF has and always will belong to the people…..and with JJ Johnson the main representation of the people….it is my duty….my honour and my responsibility to personally see to it that you tyrannical grip is broken befo the poison seeps to deep…

I am the antidote to ever septic deviance you have planned Cassius…..I am yo nemesis….kyrptonite…..whatever in the hell you wanna call it…

Bottom line……..aslong as I am here……..no matter what you tell yoself in yo mind……the only addict is you….and you will score more than you could ever imagine when you step between these ropes with me…

I’m gonna make sure you overdose on my americana machismo Cassius….and I am going to enjoy you suffocating as I strip you bare at Born in Fire…

The beast will die……fall unresponsive at my feet….

Of that Cassius….you have my word!

Cassius : ALWAYS!
WILL!

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:42 pm

It like a Ryback promo

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Laugh Laugh

So basically all your promos will consist of two words now and they will still be better than some on here Laugh

YOU ARE!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 pm

ncfc_Tooze wrote:Sign up for WWA season 4 is up if anyone is interested in taking part

Beer, its sorted next person from either side steps out of line gets a ban from the site

Yeah, sorry mate.

I've had my wrists slapped privately, surprise, surprise.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Johnny Goldman: All that glitters...

Crowd: IS GOLDMAN!

that's a great catchphrase. even if I do say so myself :P

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
JJ:Which brings me onto the man that currently stands in the back with the 6WF Title around his waist…….a man I know all too well….a man that I predicted would hold that belt by time Born in Fire came around….because whether you believe in fate or not, JJ Johnson glanced upon this showdown written in the stars….

Cassius Zhi…

*The boos ring out once more

JJ:One of the greatest rivalries ever seen here in 6WF…….Good vs Evil……..America vs China….Champion vs Challenger…….write the headline however you wish Cassius….

But know this…

If in eight weeks time you still hold that world championship….if in weight weeks time you enter Born in Fire with yo name up in lights next to mine….

If in eight weeks time your path aligns with mine….

**JJ glares into the camera

JJ:May god have mercy upon yo wretched soul!

*Crowd roar in approval

JJ:Because this between us, it’s never gone be finished….the chapter never gone end…..but as far as I am concerned, whooping that a55 one mo’ time should be enough fo you to finally get the message…..you may be good….but you will never be this good…you will never slither yo pathetic existence out o’ my shadow….and 6WF shall never belong to you….

6WF has and always will belong to the people…..and with JJ Johnson the main representation of the people….it is my duty….my honour and my responsibility to personally see to it that you tyrannical grip is broken befo the poison seeps to deep…

I am the antidote to ever septic deviance you have planned Cassius…..I am yo nemesis….kyrptonite…..whatever in the hell you wanna call it…

Bottom line……..aslong as I am here……..no matter what you tell yoself in yo mind……the only addict is you….and you will score more than you could ever imagine when you step between these ropes with me…

I’m gonna make sure you overdose on my americana machismo Cassius….and I am going to enjoy you suffocating as I strip you bare at Born in Fire…

The beast will die……fall unresponsive at my feet….

Of that Cassius….you have my word!

Cassius : ALWAYS!
WILL!

That's given me a great segment idea for Lockdown.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:46 pm

TwisT wrote: Laugh Laugh

So basically all your promos will consist of two words now and they will still be better than some on here Laugh

YOU ARE!

DO little scenario explaining the whole YOU ARE thing? I don't quite get lol

is it like

Kid 1: You're ugly

Young Twist: YOU ARE!?

like that? lol

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:49 pm

cheers Beer will do OK

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Vortex short promo up Laugh

Anyone not reading this will be thinking "What the f*ck?!" Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:49 pm

It's funnier when it's something like;

Kid 1 : you really screwed that up

Kid 2 : YOU ARE

So it doesn't even work as a crap comeback - making it an epic comeback of no return

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Lee wrote:
TwisT wrote: Laugh Laugh

YOU ARE!

DO little scenario explaining the whole YOU ARE thing? I don't quite get lol

is it like

Kid 1: You're ugly

Young Twist: YOU ARE!

like that? lol

Kind of, although obviously I was too nice to use it in my youth angel Actually it has been floating about for the past three weeks at work Laugh

Basically if someone comes towards you to say something, you just shout "YOU ARE" and walk off Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Beer wrote:
ncfc_Tooze wrote:Sign up for WWA season 4 is up if anyone is interested in taking part

Yeah, sorry mate.

Wrists slapped for being anti-bullying?

Class v2 clap

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Unbelievable Rolling Eyes

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Guys, reading through your posts, your just more Viva's but on this page instead Laugh

BTW Azzy is a white 34 year old man from West Bromwich!!! He is just talking like he isn't.

Bull - although I think you get stick from all comers and not just Viva and Nick, I'll get those two to stop. For some reason, they actually seem to listen to me Ok! They must have something about 30 something white me, so watch out Hero Laugh
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
Beer wrote:

Yeah, sorry mate.

Class v2 clap

And the 'attacks' on Nick.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
Beer wrote:

Yeah, sorry mate.

Class v2 clap

I'm not sure singling out one person for something that loads are guilty for, and also calling them inbred counts as anti-bullying Laugh

I am with you on the issue Beer, but I think you let your passion carry you in your replies
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Beer wrote:

Yeah, sorry mate.

Class v2 clap

I'm not sure singling out one person for something that loads are guilty for, and also calling them inbred counts as anti-bullying Laugh

I am with you on the issue Beer, but I think you let your passion carry you in your replies

Sorry Afro, but you're just as much a part of the problem as they are. Believe me, we've all had disagreements with Bull, but i've never seen him resort to swearing at people like he does over there.

The fact they all play along with Nick's charade hardly helps. And i did say you're more than welcome to aim my claims at Azzy, Viva, Marky and Olly.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 pm

what did I miss?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 pm

I don't think you went about it right Beer.

Bull should have just reported it, not got you going in all guns blazing coz that just brings you down to their level.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:05 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:I don't think you went about it right Beer.

Bull should have just reported it, not got you going in all guns blazing coz that just brings you down to their level.

If you knew me well enough you'd probably no that i rarely worry about that. As far as i'm concerned he can have a taste of his own medicine. It's lucky I have this place to think about or i would've posted alot worse without hesitating.

Fact is, that Bull Baiting on that board has been going on for a lot longer than it should have without being dealt with. And whilst certain people prefer to highlight the irony of 6WF standing up against bullying, had it been us in the wrong, we'd have been locked down and warned without question.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:09 pm

Don't forget the bull baiting that goes on on the chatbox by 6WF members too.

I think there is plenty of people that should be given a word in their ear.

Anyway Bull, I have PM'd you.

Also, how does this thing work? Bull and Nando tried to explain it to me one time and I still didn't understand how winners of contests were decided
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Bait cast. Fish hopefully not biting.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 pm

I'm the champion Big Fella

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:11 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Don't forget the bull baiting that goes on on the chatbox by 6WF members too.

Also, how does this thing work? Bull and Nando tried to explain it to me one time and I still didn't understand how winners of contests were decided

Yeah, it's not jst you. But again, i'm yet to see him swear or lash out at people here.

I decide the winners with Mat. It depends on promo ability and storylines.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:11 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Don't forget the bull baiting that goes on on the chatbox by 6WF members too.

I have stopped after Beer layed down the 6WF Law.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Electric Demon wrote:I'm the champion Big Fella

Is that on your CV yet Demon? haha.

"Current 6WF Undisputed Champion...ALWAYS"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Now I understand. There was Uryugate where Uryu floored Bull, when he was just supposed to punch him, and it was so far over my head!!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:18 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Now I understand. There was Uryugate where Uryu floored Bull, when he was just supposed to punch him, and it was so far over my head!!

We refer to that as 'The Incident'.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:19 pm

I have just seen an unnerving connection. Please take a look at ED's location and link it to his new catchphrase.

Will: So Cassius, how do you take it?
Cassius: ALWAYS WILL!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Beer wrote:i'm yet to see him swear or lash out at people here.

I have seen him swear at 6WF members on chatbox. I think the cause of Bull's upset is joint 6WF and Hero's League
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Beer wrote:
BigFellasAfro wrote:Now I understand. There was Uryugate where Uryu floored Bull, when he was just supposed to punch him, and it was so far over my head!!

I was just thinking, well why did Bull let him floor him and who decided he was floored and not just punched.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your page and get back to the rest of my inbreds Whistle
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Beer wrote:

yup and we have gone past it, also beer + mat...3 days ago i sent you a PM and asked for ideas. can't ask anyone else for obvious reasons...may I please have a reply?

Also, Beer swearing? PMs say he does.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Beer wrote:

yup and we have gone past it, also beer + mat...3 days ago i sent you a PM and asked for ideas. can't ask anyone else for obvious reasons...may I please have a reply?

I swear in PM. It's called 'Private Message' for a reason?

Was this the character sheet?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Beer wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
Beer wrote:

I swear in PM. It's called 'Private Message' for a reason?

Was this the character sheet?

yes it is the sheet Beer, i have a nagging feeling that its still gonna be too similar to others.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Do you think I could get away with randomly PMing people YOU ARE?

Want to bet how many I could get through

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next