The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Prydie guest on Rugby Nation radio

4 posters

Go down

Tom Prydie guest on Rugby Nation radio Empty Tom Prydie guest on Rugby Nation radio

Post by Casartelli Mon 17 Sep 2012, 2:41 pm

"Dragons and Wales starlet Tom Prydie" interviewed by Sean Holley on the syndicated rugby radio show.

http://www.seanholley.co.uk/radio/rugby-nation-with-tom-prydie/

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Tom Prydie guest on Rugby Nation radio Empty Re: Tom Prydie guest on Rugby Nation radio

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 17 Sep 2012, 2:45 pm

Was looking forward to listening until I saw Holleys name, think I'll just read the manuscript.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Tom Prydie guest on Rugby Nation radio Empty Re: Tom Prydie guest on Rugby Nation radio

Post by Casartelli Mon 17 Sep 2012, 2:46 pm

Harsh.

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon 17 Sep 2012, 3:29 pm

Is Prydie going to say 'Well the Dragons coach sellects me to play, a heap better than that jerk off at the Ospreys when I was there. Oh wahat was his name again? Sean??"
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue 18 Sep 2012, 10:52 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:Is Prydie going to say 'Well the Dragons coach sellects me to play, a heap better than that jerk off at the Ospreys when I was there. Oh wahat was his name again? Sean??"

Yup, I can imagine it would be quite an uncomfortable interview - any reference to how good he's doing know will underline what he could have done at the Ospreys if Holley had played him, while Holley might want to underline that Prydie's doing much better now than at the Ospreys when he was terrible (in Holley's view).

Could make an interesting interview...

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down