The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Projects Caption Competition! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

+10
AlexHuckerby
Melkor
Seanusarrilius
trottb
ShahenshahG
Il Gialloblu
BoomBoomBaby
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Valero's Conscience
School Project
14 posters

Go down

School Projects Caption Competition! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!! Empty School Projects Caption Competition! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

Post by School Project Mon 17 Sep 2012, 1:13 am

Hows it going guys! I've been away for a while channelling nothing but good energy into the fists of Martinez. Finally last night justice was served. Just caught up on the fight and it was the sexiest thing I've seen in a while...

Anyways, here's a bit of fun.

CAPTION THIS BEAUTIFUL IMAGE

(The winner receives another beautiful image of Chavez Jr's smashed up giant head)

Spoiler:

CLOSE OF COMPETITION - Tuesday.

Last edited by School Project on Wed 19 Sep 2012, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

School Project

Back to top Go down

School Projects Caption Competition! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!! Empty Re: School Projects Caption Competition! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

Post by Valero's Conscience Mon 17 Sep 2012, 7:07 am

"Hey chico, those nachos are playing havoc with my bowels!"

"Junior, when I said use your head I didn't mean to block punches with!"

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

School Projects Caption Competition! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!! Empty Re: School Projects Caption Competition! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Mon 17 Sep 2012, 7:53 am

"Jeez I shouldn't have tied this headband so tight! Anybody know how to undo an Anchor Bend knot? I said ANCHOR! Oh forget it..."

Auditions for the latest Oral-B advertising campaign were getting off to a slow start.

And the winner of this years Mr Pig Ugly B*stard With a Head Like an Armchair and a Nasty Nylon Tux/Cheap Red Headband Combo Goes to.....
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by BoomBoomBaby Mon 17 Sep 2012, 8:14 am

"That's it Martinez, one two and move to the right. Teach Jr a lesson for me"

BoomBoomBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Mon 17 Sep 2012, 8:45 am

Michael: We gotta play with more bullets.
Nick: What?
Michael: More bullets...
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 17 Sep 2012, 9:47 am

Kamikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Mon 17 Sep 2012, 9:59 am

"Those Jalapenos really burn on the way out"

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by BoomBoomBaby Mon 17 Sep 2012, 10:12 am

Botox: Keeps you smiling during the hard times

BoomBoomBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Mon 17 Sep 2012, 11:52 am

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:

And the winner of this years Mr Pig Ugly B*stard With a Head Like an Armchair and a Nasty Nylon Tux/Cheap Red Headband Combo Goes to.....

TRUSS?
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 17 Sep 2012, 1:35 pm

My Preciouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!!

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Melkor Mon 17 Sep 2012, 1:54 pm

"This warm-up comedian's really funny."

Glad you got the result you wanted, SP.

Melkor

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Mon 17 Sep 2012, 4:04 pm

Melkor wrote:"This warm-up comedian's really funny."

Glad you got the result you wanted, SP.

Haha me too, I was away for the weekend and thought it'd be a good idea to hit a strip club thinking they would play it. They didn't Sad

Anywhoo, I watched a replay of it and loved every second of it (I'm glad I didn't see it live mate as I would have had kittens at that last round!).

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon 17 Sep 2012, 5:56 pm

Must be honest SP I've never been more animated during a fight than I was in the 12th, the neighbours actually came around to check if everything was ok because they heard screams of " NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" at 5am!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Tue 18 Sep 2012, 1:02 am

My neighbours would have had to call the police as I would have smashed my place up if I watched it live and that happened!

I'm half glad I didn't watch it live! Haha.

Back to reality though, I'm suprised that the scorecards were as honest as that... Now we can just look forward to Pacquaio vs. Marquez 11 and see if the cards will be the same!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Tue 18 Sep 2012, 1:30 am

Aquafresh mexicano, para los dientes que pueden romper el cráneo de un huérfano de un solo bocado, refrendada por uno de los jefes de Easter isla.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Tue 18 Sep 2012, 2:02 am

Mrs Chavez had warned Julio that his Cum Face would alert everyone to the vibrating latex vagina he'd sewed into his pants.
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 18 Sep 2012, 5:23 am

12th round Martinez goes down

Chavez sr: Where's Richardero Steelecarito when you need him?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 18 Sep 2012, 12:22 pm

Il Gialloblu wrote:Michael: We gotta play with more bullets.

Clear winner - shoe-horning a Deerhunter reference into a caption competition is a work of genius!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Tue 18 Sep 2012, 3:48 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Il Gialloblu wrote:Michael: We gotta play with more bullets.

Clear winner - shoe-horning a Deerhunter reference into a caption competition is a work of genius!

Glad someone picked up on it superfly. OK

Spoiler:
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Tue 18 Sep 2012, 7:34 pm

I get it now.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Wed 19 Sep 2012, 10:24 pm

THE WINNER:

IL GIALLOBLU

With his fantastic link to the Classic Movie: The Deer Hunter.

However, there are no losers here (apart from that Cheerio's munching lazy S.O.B.)

Your price Il Gialloblu is this beautiful image of Chavez Jr:

Spoiler:

Do what you wish with it, personally I would add images of drug paraphinalia such as Bongs, Joints and maybe a couple of Corona's for good measure.

Thank you all for playing!

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 19 Sep 2012, 10:29 pm

I thought my clever ref to Richard Steele stopping the Chavez Taylor fight early was better IMO and IYO.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Wed 19 Sep 2012, 10:50 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:I thought my clever ref to Richard Steele stopping the Chavez Taylor fight early was better IMO and IYO.

It was very good, especially as there was a hint of history repeating.

But the message here is that we can all laugh at their expense and at the end of the day, you can ALL download that image for utterly free - so technically we are all winners! heart heart heart

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Thu 20 Sep 2012, 9:42 am

Thanks SP.

As reigning champion, I've taken the liberty of doing another one.

https://www.606v2.com/t35138-il-gialloblu-s-caption-competition#1558821

I expect another well crafted caption from you Onetwo. OK
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Thu 20 Sep 2012, 9:43 am

Welll done IG. By far the best out of the lot. clap

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down