The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chavez Jr vs Martinez Live on Primetime ch498 + York Hall Show free from 7pm

5 posters

Go down

Chavez Jr vs Martinez Live on Primetime ch498 + York Hall Show free from 7pm Empty Chavez Jr vs Martinez Live on Primetime ch498 + York Hall Show free from 7pm

Post by Primetime Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:36 am

Primetime is back with live boxing tomorrow night on ch498 on Sky, Virgin On Demand and at Primetime Website (click here)

The night starts at 7pm with the Goodwin Promotions show from York hall which is being shown free on ch498 on Sky.

At 11pm there is 'Fight Night Live' from Sports Tonight Live through until midnight when you can watch 24/7 in full, Chavez Jr and Martinez's Greatest hits and 'Face Off' with Max Kellerman all for free.

The live pay-per-view starts at 2am with Matthew Macklin scheduled to be first up against Joachim Alcine.

Then WBA Super Featherweight Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Rober Marroquin and WBO Super Featherweight title fight Roman Martinez vs Miguel Beltran Jr before the main event of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sergio Martinez.

So it should be a 11hours of boxing from 7pm through till around 6am!

Let me know if you need any help or advise about Primetime and I'll put up the usual help and support thread tomorrow

Enjoy!

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Chavez Jr vs Martinez Live on Primetime ch498 + York Hall Show free from 7pm Empty Re: Chavez Jr vs Martinez Live on Primetime ch498 + York Hall Show free from 7pm

Post by azania Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:27 am

What time is the main event and do you have the weather report for the fight?

azania

Back to top Go down

Chavez Jr vs Martinez Live on Primetime ch498 + York Hall Show free from 7pm Empty Re: Chavez Jr vs Martinez Live on Primetime ch498 + York Hall Show free from 7pm

Post by Primetime Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:35 am

azania wrote:What time is the main event and do you have the weather report for the fight?

Main event expected at roughly 4:30am

weather report, fair with a chance of fireworks Very Happy

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:43 am

Can you get primetime in le castellet but without French dubbing?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:44 am

Great response Very Happy

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:Can you get primetime in le castellet but without French dubbing?

erm....no

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 am

Can I buy it on freeview?

Can you gaurantee no lagging and freezing if I watch on your website?

Presuming life is lineal, can it be fulfilled if it is limited unto itself?

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Is it in HD yet?

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:04 pm

John Bloody Wayne wrote:Can I buy it on freeview?
No

John Bloody Wayne wrote:Can you gaurantee no lagging and freezing if I watch on your website?
Our stream is excellent and has always been well received. Can't offer a guarantee as traffic on your local exchange will affect things but it will be better than an illegal stream

John Bloody Wayne wrote:Presuming life is lineal, can it be fulfilled if it is limited unto itself?
???

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:05 pm

mobilemaster8 wrote:Is it in HD yet?

Sorry, we still don't haven an HD channel yet

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Hoe much does it cost and what time does the coverage start? Will you be showing any.of the British cards?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:41 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Hoe much does it cost and what time does the coverage start? Will you be showing any.of the British cards?

From the op......

The night starts at 7pm with the Goodwin Promotions show from York hall which is being shown free on ch498 on Sky.

At 11pm there is 'Fight Night Live' from Sports Tonight Live through until midnight when you can watch 24/7 in full, Chavez Jr and Martinez's Greatest hits and 'Face Off' with Max Kellerman all for free.

The live pay-per-view starts at 2am with Matthew Macklin scheduled to be first up against Joachim Alcine.

Then WBA Super Featherweight Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Rober Marroquin and WBO Super Featherweight title fight Roman Martinez vs Miguel Beltran Jr before the main event of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sergio Martinez.

So it should be a 11hours of boxing from 7pm through till around 6am!

pay-per-view is £14.95

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanks for the informative response.

Would I look good with a moustache?

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 pm

John Bloody Wayne wrote:Thanks for the informative response.

Would I look good with a moustache?

I had one last week for a laugh. Looked like the Child Catcher off of lovely bones.

Last edited by seanmichaels on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:05 am

I'm planning on shaving (currently a month in without) if/when a stranger tells me I look like a sex offender.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down