The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolts nutritionist

+9
english_osprey
Babario
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
djkbrown2001
SecretFly
Super D Boon
djlovesyou
dummy_half
Lumbering_Jack
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bolts nutritionist - Page 3 Empty Bolts nutritionist

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu 06 Sep 2012, 1:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bolt reportedly has been working with Angel Hernandez, too. Hernandez used to be called Angel Heredia, back when he was a chemist for BALCO and later “Source A,” who supplied the documents that helped convict Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, C.J. Hunter and Justin Gatlin. Gatlin just took bronze in the 100, behind Bolt and Blake.

Before the games in Beijing, Heredia told Germany’s Der Spiegel that, regarding the 100-meter final, “the winner will not be clean. Not even any of the contestants will be clean. There is no doubt about it, the difference between 10.0 and 9.7 seconds is the drugs.”

Interesting story. Bolt has hooked up with a past BALCO member who thought the winner of the 100m would be on drugs.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Bolts nutritionist - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolts nutritionist

Post by azania Thu 13 Sep 2012, 9:48 am

Super D Boon wrote:Conte is still trying to find legitimacy.

He is hugely legitimate. He now (supposedly legitimately) works with various athletes including Andre Ward who I know you rate very highly. Nothing illegitimate in that.

Him and Pound have made claims without so much as evidence to show for it.

Maybe, but they both have enormous knowledge of doping and anti-doping so you'd have to give some credence to their claims given such a collective depth of knowledge.

[With FloJo there were loud whispers. Screams indeed with people saying they had seen her doping. Plus with USA being a lawyer mad country, no threat of legal action was made.

This is just your interpretation of events and cannot be passed off as facts. "Loud whispers" or "screams" of her doping do not constitute proof of doping.

Her physique altered and her voice changed to a more masculine one. If you ever heard a female bodybuilder talk you will notice the similarities. Plus as soon as random testing was introduced, she retired.

Her physique changed through hard work though? Blake looks like he has muscles on his muscles yet this is down to sheer hard work so why not Flo Jo? What's to say another factor, possibly a medical condition didn't constitute her change of voice? She retired having won multiple gold medals in the Seoul Olympics and may have felt she had nothing more to achieve. She went on to star in Japanese films and cash in on her huge popularity in Japan. It could be argued that her retirement prior to random testing was purely coincidental.

With the JA sprinters, its sources who will not identify themselves making assumptions and telling outright lies.

How do you know they are outright lies? Do you see the Jamaican sprinters day in day out? Do you know them personally? Do you have access to their training regimes and diets?

Blake is less muscular that Harry Aikins-Areetey. Is he juicing? MLF is also more muscular than he is. Some people grow muscles in bulk more than others.

How do you explain the complete change in her voice over a 9 month period? She wasn't pregnant either.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Thu 13 Sep 2012, 12:55 pm

Too much oral.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 13 Sep 2012, 1:00 pm

The Galveston Giant wrote:Too much oral.

Laugh

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Thu 13 Sep 2012, 1:25 pm

azania wrote:
Super D Boon wrote:
azania wrote:
Super D Boon wrote:
azania wrote:I will saythat I am dubious about Mo. I mean this guy has no previous but is a world champ and double olympic champ. He was also an also ran. His training partner is also dodgy.

My source is the minutes from the Women's Institute AGM.

The Women's Institute do a lot of very good works for charity and shouldn't be besmirched in an article about doping. Besides, they're anti doping procedures are probably a lot more effective than the Jamaicans Laugh laughing

What is wrong with JADCO? They are fully accredited with the IAAF. Unless you also believe the IAAF are in cahoots with JA to be permitted to drug their sprinters. Which is it?

You laugh at me yet you believe the JA team are juicing without so much as proof. Do you believe the moon landings were fake and 911 was organised by the US authorities as part of their Project for the New American Century
?

JADCO are only recently accredited, prior to that didn't have a OOC testing system before Beijing and shortly after they put one in place they busted a few guys including Yohan Blake. You put a great deal of importance on the Jamaicans not failing drugs tests but when it's pointed out that Blake failed a test you write it off as unimportant as it was "over the counter stuff" so it therefore doesn't count so you change the goal posts to suit your argument. Besides, JADCO may now be "compliant" but are they effective? A system that's been in place for around four years that is all. I know from my line of work that being compliant means ticking boxes, it doesn't mean it's any good.

You see the other the problem with you is this obsession with proof. That's all well and good but then you've pretty much castigated Flo Jo with her "Barry White voice" as you put it yet there's no evidence or proof she ever juiced either. This shows you as having double standards.

How recent is recent in your opinion. Are you suggesting that prior to Beijing no JA sprinter was tested?

As for Blake, I have said all along that no JA trained sprinter has been banned for STEROIDS. You may as well call Alan Baxter a juicer for being caught with Sinex in his system. That comical error caused him his Olympic Bronze and yes you are correct, I don't place much emphasis on that or call Baxter a cheat despite him being banned and stripped of his medal. Would you?

JADCO are compliant and effective. They caught and banned Mullings.....one of their fastest sprinters. How more effective do you want them to be? In my line of work, being compliant means more than ticking boxes. It actually means being compliant. The consequences for non compliancy are severe.

The issue of FloJo is not so much that she failed drug tests, but that the circumstantial evidence of her doping are very clear. With the JA its gossip and figures without evidence. FloJo actually physically changed in appearance and her voice. Now if you see and hear female bodybuilders or juicers you will see and hear the similarities. Plus other athletes (Joachim Cruz for one) calling her out. Mel Latternay (spelling) also said the same about her and Lewis.

No, this is once again your biased interpretation of events. Of course she physically changed in appearance it was all that hard work training! That was her claim to a change in body appearance. The same as Blake's claim to stardom is sheer hard work what's wrong with that? So what about bodybuilders? You're passing off your opinions as facts. Not all female bodybuilders sound like that. A change in voice could be down to numerous factors such as an underlying medical condition, a common cold, age. Bear in mind Flo Jo was no youngster so she might have gained a deeper voice through age. Lewis has pretty much accused the Jamaicans of juicing too so what's your point? All you need to know with regards to Flo Jo is that she never failed a test unlike Yohan Blake. You passing off circumstantial evidence and saying so and so said this and that is the very thing you've firecely criticised when levelled at the Jamaicans. You've said the doubters about the Jamicans are gossip makers and now you're legitimising the gossip surrounding Flo Jo. Look, you're a hypocrite!

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Thu 13 Sep 2012, 1:27 pm

azania wrote:
djlovesyou wrote:
azania wrote:

Te difference is that you had people coming forward and naming him. Who has come forward naming any JA sprinter. Some obscure website claiming that Bolt knows a man who knows Hereda.

If you cannot see the difference between the Armstrong case and Jamaica then you are deliberately being dishonest with yourself.

I'm not talking about the Armstrong case now, I'm talking about the Armstrong case a number of years ago.

Before anyone came forward it was pretty obvious to anyone with an ounce of sense. There are a lot of parallels.

I'm not talking about now either. Over the years many cyclists have been calling out Lance. In fact the French cycling body actually accused him of juicing over 5 years ago. They were accused of being jealous and anti American.

No parallels.

There are plenty of people calling out the Jamaicans. With the likes of Pound, Conte and Lewis casting more than a sniff of doubt. Countless internet articles from journalists saying so. There's every parallel.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Thu 13 Sep 2012, 1:32 pm

Didn't a German sprinter (Unger?) call out the Jamaicans a few years ago?

He was accused of being jealous, racist and anti-Jamaican.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by english_osprey Thu 13 Sep 2012, 1:34 pm

Gentlemen, as yet another potentially interesting discussion peters out into circular arguement and abuse the question remains, why bother?

Why bother even attempting to discuss any rational point with an irrational man whose sole interest is to cause grief?
Why discuss points of view regarding track and field with a man whose total knowledge of the sport wouldn't fill the back of a postage stamp?
Why discuss with a man who's come with an agenda (jamaicans don't cheat) and cannot politically even consider altering his opinion.
Why discuss anything with a man who has made hundreds of posts but is too lazy to produce any reference or quotes from legitimate sources in them that might support his case?
Why bother with a man who is not even vaugely interested in the sport, merely provoking the posters on here?

If you met this man in a pub would you consider talking to him for more than 5 minutes?
So why bother here?

english_osprey

Back to top Go down

Post by english_osprey Thu 13 Sep 2012, 1:35 pm

re Unger

He was vilified but of course nobody felt it necessary to sue him (just in case).

english_osprey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 13 Sep 2012, 2:28 pm

djlovesyou wrote:Didn't a German sprinter (Unger?) call out the Jamaicans a few years ago?

He was accused of being jealous, racist and anti-Jamaican.

He did? Source would be nice.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 13 Sep 2012, 2:28 pm

english_osprey wrote:re Unger

He was vilified but of course nobody felt it necessary to sue him (just in case).

I'm tutting in disbelief that he was not sued.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 13 Sep 2012, 2:31 pm

english_osprey wrote:Gentlemen, as yet another potentially interesting discussion peters out into circular arguement and abuse the question remains, why bother?

Why bother even attempting to discuss any rational point with an irrational man whose sole interest is to cause grief?
Why discuss points of view regarding track and field with a man whose total knowledge of the sport wouldn't fill the back of a postage stamp?
Why discuss with a man who's come with an agenda (jamaicans don't cheat) and cannot politically even consider altering his opinion.
Why discuss anything with a man who has made hundreds of posts but is too lazy to produce any reference or quotes from legitimate sources in them that might support his case?
Why bother with a man who is not even vaugely interested in the sport, merely provoking the posters on here?

If you met this man in a pub would you consider talking to him for more than 5 minutes?
So why bother here?

In the face of massive no-evidence you want people to change their opinions.

You are very funny I give you that. A true colonial mentality (and tea party type) English dude.

I have never said Jamaicans dont cheat. How can anyone hold a credible debate with someone who blatently misrepresents and downright lies.

Continue to rely on gossip. Not even some credible circumstantial evidence other than they run fast.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Thu 13 Sep 2012, 2:40 pm

I'm amused how two people have used 'tea party' as an insult in this thread.

I'm presuming you're not actually using this with reference to any poster's actual political inclination (i.e. a desire to see central government reduced vastly, and to see large decreases in public spending and national debt) but are instead using it as a more 'acceptable' way of calling someone a racist?

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 13 Sep 2012, 2:46 pm

I haven't used it as an insult. I used it as an accurate description of my opinion of the poster. Colonialists and tea party bots all have a common theme. "Believe what I say even if I do not provide evidence to back it up".

You have this hang up about race don't you. Too sensitive.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Thu 13 Sep 2012, 2:56 pm

I'm not sensitive, I was just wondering why you would copy DJK's 'tea party' fixation.

Good swap from colonial mentality to colonialist (now, that's only really used in one sense these days) mind you. I let that one pass cause I'm good like that.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 13 Sep 2012, 3:01 pm

So happy to hear that you are not sensitive.

The description was accurate. Tea party people bring no evidence other than their words and the bible (often with a gun in the other hand).

Even happier to hear that you are kind enough to let that pass and you being good like that. Self praise is praise indeed.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Thu 13 Sep 2012, 3:04 pm

It's funny because that's exactly how he described you.

You did the classic "I know you are but what am I?" to him, but dressed it up with fancy (albeit initially completely wrong) language.

It's interesting because you're the only one who's said "100% certain of X happening and I'm certain of this because I said so."

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 13 Sep 2012, 3:32 pm

Awww, bless.. That's how he described me is it? I'm tutting with rage and disappointment. Not as disappointed as your lack of even credible circumstantial evidence on doping in Team JA. But I'm used to it now. Loved the wild and entertaining conspiracy theories though.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by english_osprey Thu 13 Sep 2012, 3:45 pm

see what I mean?

our guy doesn't want a discussion about a subject he has no knowledge of (track and field) a simple slanging match where abuse replaces intelligence is just perfect,
why dignify his bile with any sort of response? It only encourages him

english_osprey

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 13 Sep 2012, 3:56 pm

You have failed to support your claims with anything resembling credible evidence. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you expect them to believe you blindly.

Show some evidence. Even credible circumstantial evidence would be appreciated.

Failing that you can climb back on that high and mighty horse of yours and vanish up your own self inflated ego.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by english_osprey Thu 13 Sep 2012, 4:15 pm

Point proven I think.

english_osprey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 13 Sep 2012, 4:15 pm

Az, Osprey, at this point I am utterly sick of the pair of you. Neither of you have said a single new thing on this subject for 3 weeks.

Grow up and change the record. BOTH of you are as bad as each other.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum