The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Explosion Results

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Explosion Results Empty 6WF Explosion Results

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:10 am

The opening video package begins to play, a helicopter hovers over the Metro Radio arena in Newcastle. The camera zooms in on people walking around as the scene speeds from day to night before slowing down...

VO: They say the big bang was the creation of the universe.......that in one collosal moment, the foundations of the world were laid. A world that would evolve and grow at an extraordinary rate.

A world that would see the greatest warriors come and go. A world that would see battles like no other. A world where chaos would ensure, and lives would be changed forever.....

The video changes, showing Cassius sat on a chair on top of Uryu, the camera focusing on his sadistic, the camera changes and shows the Hardcore Hell construction, with images of Danny McGraw, Logan Kincade and The Consultant...

With each evolution, new champions, new warriors come to take centre stage and stake their claims to the worlds riches and gold.........

The vidoe package shows images of James McManus, Mr Kenty, Dopant Zero, Hobo and Yarmouth Blade....

But tonight.....the foundations of the sports entertainment world will be shaken to it's very core......as a big bang of mammoth preportions threatens to consume all who collide...

The video flickers between images of TGA and Crime Lord before returning back to the Metro Radio Arena, this time, the city is engulfed in darkness, the street lights begin to flicker and the camera begins to tremble. The camera moves from the helicopter and focuses on the ground as the trembling becomes more and more violent as cracks begin to appear in the ground. People on the street begin running and screaming as the camera zooms out. The Metro Arena begins to shedder and dust billows from the building as it slowly begins to collapse and flames begin to engulf the ground...

[i]Tonight, the world of 6WF will be turned on it's head as, it's path and destiniation changed for ever as tonight it witnesses it's on big bang as it presents........Explosion....

The camera zooms out as the Metro Arena explodes with a deafening boom, the camera goes black before flames flicker on the screen. A bright white light encapsulates the screen and the picture returns as amidst the ruins of the Metro Arena stands the Hardcore Hell structure. The flams rise high as a figure can be stood in the centre. The camera zooms in to see Logan Kincade stood, bloodied and charred holding the Hardcore Title above his head...... the camera turns and looks outside the cell to show Kenji Hidari, Blue Dragon, Gary Traitorelli and Nay Bother stood, beaten, bloodied and charred staring into the cage. The camera returns to Logan as he stands smirking as flames engulf him and the video package ends...

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Explosion Results Empty Re: 6WF Explosion Results

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:15 am

*The opening credits begin to roll as Explosion goes live to air with an electric atmosphere within the the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle. The camera pans to RJ and Michael Wire at the commentary desk...

RJ:Ladies and Gentleman, I'm RJ and I'm joined on commentary tonight by Michael Wire for 6WF Explosion, live from the Newcastle Metro Radio arena. Good evening Michael...

MW:Good evening RJ, I have to say I'm very excited for tonight's show, there are some huge matches, some era-defining contests.

RJ:That's right Michael, we see battles between both JJ Johnson and The Saint, then Crime Lord and TGA battle it out for the 6WF Title in the 2nd Main Event in the evening.

MW:The European, Freeweight and Tag Team Titles are all on the line tonight and we are also in store for two of the most brutal matches you're likely to see.

RJ:Uryu and Cassius fight it out in an unsanctioned I quit match, and there is the debut of the Hardcore Hell match.

The camera then shows various signs, the first being a picture of Cassius Zhi that has been very badly finished off.

"LOOK AT MY PICTURE"
"CHRIS PATRICKS SUCKS"
"THE SAINT IS GOING TO GET SAINTED"
"GET WELL SOON CLARISSA"
"IS THAT A EUPHEMISM?"

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:16 am

Danny McGraw is sat in the VIP Suite with Stuart Sparkes...

SS: So Danny, any last regrets before the show starts?

DM: No, Stuart. This show is going to define us. This show is going to prove to everyone; the board included that 6WF are the pioneers of sports entertainment. That we exceed all expectations. The arena is sold out. The atmosphere out there is electric and it's all because of me!

SS: I like your confidence, Danny. Are the board watching?

DM: Do you know what? I don't even care. Chances are they'll all be sat around some table focusing of share prices and dividends. Tonight is going to show them how wrong they were to ever doubt me. Anyway, tonight isn't about them, it's about us. And this is your last official night with us, Stuart, just sit back, enjoy the show and be sure to tell the world exactly how we changed the face of pro wrestling forever.

McGraw smiles and looks out into the arena...

SS: You've certainly opened my eyes, Danny. Our readers will definitely get a great insight into how your mind works...

*Knock Knock*

The Consultant walks in and looks over at Sparkes....

DM: Ah, you're here. Everything in place for this evening? No last minute hitches i need to know about?

TC: Everythings in place, Danny. But i need to talk to you urgently...

The Consultant looks over at Sparkes again who shuffles in his chair...

DM: It will have to wait. I promised Mr Sparkes here the best view in the house. This show is going to be the pinnacle feature in his article and i want him to witness every moment.

TC: Danny, i appreciate that but there is something i must discuss with you...

McGraw turns round with a look of frustration on his face....

DM: And as i have said, it will have to wait.

TC: Mr McGraw....

DM: It. Can. Wait. You of all people should know how important this event is. Now, go and check on Logan. I need to make sure his head is in the right place for tonight...

The Consultant frowns and turns to leave, glaring over at Stuart Sparkes.

TC: Enjoy your evening, Mr Sparkes, i hope it's a memorable one.

The Consultant heads out of the door as Sparkes turns his head to watch him leave, McGraw pours two large glasses of whiskey, handing one to Sparkes...

DM: To 6WF, Mr Sparkes.

Sparkes smirkes, raising his glass....

SS: To 6WF, Mr McGraw.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:18 am

Match 1
Chris Patricks v Clarke James

RJ: Up first here on Explosion we have singles action for you and the first of many matches tonight that could be described as a grudge match.

MW: This match has boiled over from last month’s Against The Wall Pay Per View and before that when The Saint and Chris Patricks continually attacked and brutalized James.

RJ: James has gained a little revenge over the past month but nothing will truly avenge the beatings he took than beating Chris Patricks.

MW: He’ll have a job to beat Christopher Patricks tonight, he’s a former world champion and more than anything he’s still p***** off by how The Saint left him in the lurch last month, that’s the only way James got a win.

“Ascending Malice” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Christopher Patricks strolls out onto the ramp, staring at the crowd. He then proceeds calmly to the ring, Patricks springboards over the top rope and then taunts the fans.

MW: Patricks looking very confident tonight, he knows that if he is on form he can defeat James.

RJ: Patricks wants to get back into the world title scene, and to do that, he will need to pick up a win tonight.

“Blind Faith” rips out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Clarke James runs out onto the ramp, he salutes the fans as pyro’s go off around him. James then walks down to the ring staring down Chris Patricks. James steps through the middle rope...

RJ: James looking fired up tonight, he’s another one with world title aspirations and like Patricks, these are the sort of match ups you need to win to reach that level.

MW: Patricks has got the big match experience, I think that will show tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Patricks and James lock-up, Clarke James forces Patricks back only for CP to hit him with a big punch to the face. James falls back, Patricks whips him out across the ring and then connects with a flapjack. Clarke James rises up to his feet and James connects with a Jumping DDT!

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

Patricks drags up Clarke James, he goes for a boot to the stomach but James grabs the boot and spins Patricks on the spot, before connecting with a spinning heel kick to the head. Patricks rises up to his feet, James goes for a boot to the gut but Patricks grabs it, only for James to counter with an enzaguri kick!

James hauls up the former undisputed champion, before lifting him onto his shoulders and nailing a Samoan Drop. James hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

RJ: Very equal start to this match, and exactly what we expected from this match.

MW: They are very even competitors, it’s going to take a big move for these two competitors to be separated.

Clarke James waits for Patricks to rise, he then whips him to the corner, Patricks uses the ropes to springboard backwards and connect with a moonsault. Patricks hits a boot to the face on James.

Patricks then hits a couple of big European Uppercuts backing James across the ring and into the ropes, CP then whips him out across the ring and connects with a corkscrew back elbow on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Patricks lifts up James, he boots him in the gut and goes for a front flip piledriver which James counters with a back body drop. Patricks stumbles up, James hits an atomic drop, James then bounces off the ropes and connects with a big crossbody. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Patricks gets the shoulder up, James places him into a front facelock. Patricks gets to his feet and James hits a series of big knees to the face, Patricks forces him back to the corner but James ducks under a clothesline then nails a German suplex on Patricks. James goes for a 2nd German suplex and that connects, he then lines up a third German suplex but Patricks counters with a snapmare.

Chris Patricks then runs off the ropes and hits a vicious punt kick to the side of the head, James collapses into the canvas and Patricks hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

MW: Patricks always seems to be one step in front at the moment.

Patricks rises to his feet and he places James into a side headlock, he then proceeds to punch away at the face of James until the referee steps in to stop him using closed fists. Patricks goes to the 2nd rope, James rises to his feet and Patricks leaps off the top rope and connects with a leg drop bulldog. Patricks hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Chris Patricks rises to his feet, he stomps down on the gut of James he places him into a sleeper hold. Patricks then applies a leg scissors hold on Clarke James. He quickly manages to get to his feet and he throws Patricks down into the canvas.

Patricks rises to his feet, James nails him with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. James follows up with a standing legdrop, Cover.

Patricks forces the shoulder up, Clarke James waits for him to rise before whipping Patricks into the corner. James sprints in and nails a clothesline, Patricks stumbles forward straight into a codebreaker.

RJ: James building up some momentum now!

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Clarke James leaps to his feet, he hits a series of knee drops into the face, He then goes to apply a crossface but Patricks rolls over and lies on top of James for a pinning attempt.

Ref: 1...............Kick out!

James powers out, he kips up to his feet, Patricks rises but James nails a spinning heel kick. He then goes up to the top rope...

RJ: High risk...

MW: HIGH REWARD!

RJ: Corkscrew Senton!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Chris Patricks gets the shoulder up, Clarke James drags him up and whips him out across the ring going for a spinebuster which Patricks counters with a monkey flip! James stumbles up and walks straight into a superkick!

Clarke James rises up to his feet, Patricks boots him in the gut...

MW: FRONT FLIP PILEDRIVER!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

James barely kicks out, Patricks goes to the apron. James stumbles up, Patricks springboards in going for a spiral DDT but James shoves him away and Patricks falls into the ref! James checks on the ref and Patricks takes him out with a double axe handle to the back of the head.

Patricks goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair. He rolls in and looks at James, who pulls out a t-shirt and Patricks is visibly seething.

MW:What’s that shirt say?

“I put the JOY in JOYCE”

RJ: Oh wow.

MW: That is disgusting!

Patricks swings the chair wildly at James who ducks and pulls the chair away from Patricks and then smashes him over the head with the chair. Patricks collapses to the mat, James launches the chair out of the ring as the ref stirs. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Clarke James wins!

MW: He cheated damn it!

RJ: Patricks was the one who brought the chair into the ring.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:19 am

Blue Dragon is backstage strapping his wrists as Nay Bother walks in....

NB: I guess i owe you an apology...

BD: It's cool, Nay. Logan is doing what he does best now he's McGraw's little puppet. Tonight's gonna be different to anything i've ever experienced. All i'll say is that whatever happens, when it's all said and done, we're still friends...

Blue Dragon holds out his hand and Nay nods and shakes it....

NB: May the best man walk out with that title, Blue..

??: Excuse me, i hate to interupt but you seem to be forgetting this isn't a love triangle...

Nay turns round and Blue gets to his feet as Gary Traitorelli walks in to shot...

GT: While you two princesses are busying yourselfs worrying which one of you is gonna beat your other boyfriend, you might wanna remember that I, Gary Traitorelli am unbeaten in 6WF, and i intend on keeping it that way and walking out as Hardcore Champion....

BD: Oh really, what makes you think you've got what it takes? A few weeks of knocking jobbers around the ring? This is Hardcore, Gary. Not some playground scrap with your mates.

GT: I'm aware of that, Blue. But i'm not the one whose head is fried from playing kiss chase...

*Cough*

The three men turn around to see Dopant Zero and Kenji Hidari stood watching...

KH: I see you are all getting introduced..

Me and my team are tired of watching the same ol crap week in and week out. It all stops at Explosion. When I tell you that Hardcore Hell will be a walk through the park! Hardcore Hell will be a walk in the park! When I tell you that Dopant Zero will be the new 6WF Tag Team Champions You know damn well that these two men have the tools to be champions! 6WF recognize greatness! 6WF recognize what 6CW has not!

Explosion will be our road to the top and soon everyone will fall down to Team Japan!

Tsukusa, Kenzaki and Hidari all smirk, looking the 3 men up and down....

KH: And you should already know that...

Team Japan leave as Traitorelli, Blue Dragon and Nay Bother look on.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:27 am

*The Newcastle crowd cheer as Dragon and Yarmouth Blade are shown in the backstage area talking to each other.

Dragon:Thank you very much for deciding to team me with Blade, it mean a lot to renew partnership we form in Japan.

Blade:Don't worry about it Dragon, I'd rather team with you over that punk Mike Hill anyday, trash talking me behind my back. No wonder I spent three months beating him senseless with a steel pipe.

*The two share a laugh which stops when they are approached by Chaos and James McManus.

Chaos:Sorry to interrupt this cosy little arrangement you have going on here, but it's this kind of thing that makes me sick. Two guys who are not good enough to win things by themselves so they join forces in hopes of prolonging a worthless career.

Blade:So why are you two teaming together then?

McManus:I ask myself the same question a lot of the time.

*Chaos stares at McManus, expecting him to back down but McManus just stares back at him. Chaos turns back to Dragon and Blade.

Chaos:Two reasons Blade...the first being to consolidate my place as one of the greats of the 6WF ring. To do that I need to win the Grand Slam, and to do that I need to complete the triple crown first and to do that I need those tag team titles. Would I rather be teaming with someone else? No, I'd rather win those belts by myself, I'm good enough after all.

But I've teamed with James because we have a common goal, we want to beat the hell out of Dopant Zero. Once that's done, I can go back to beating the hell out of James, teaching hima lesson.

McManus:What the hell are you talking about? I beat you last time out, are you really that much in denial?

Dragon:Well, we leave you two to it. You clearly have some "issues".

Blade:I'd suggest couples counselling.

*Blade and Dragon walk off, leaving McManus and Chaos staring down.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:28 am

Match 2
6WF Tag Team Titles
Dragon/Blade vs Dopant Zero vs Chaos/James McManus

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the following is a TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM TURMOIL MATCH for the 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

RJ: Welcome back to Newcastle where we are live for Explosion, and we have a huge match as we crown the first 6WF Tag Team champions since the belts were re-introduced this month.

MW: They were brought back by Dopant Zero, who go into this match as favourites following two successive victories over Chaos and James McManus.

RJ: It’s hard to see how those two are working as a team, but Dragon and Yarmouth Blade will provide a considerable threat. Blade is a gifted tag team wrestler and has worked with Dragon before.

RA: Introducing the first team, they weigh in at a combined weight of 500lbs...hailing from Tokyo, Japan...DOPANT ZERO!

“Shook ones” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Dopant Zero walk out onto the ramp. Nogami leaps up in front of Yagurama who stands with his arms wide as pyro’s go off around them. They then stride down to the ring, Nogami springboards in and Yagurama steps over the top rope.

MW: These two have been seriously impressive since joining 6WF, they’ve shown us that they can both wrestle very impressively individually but arguably the more impressive aspect is the double team moves they use.

RJ: I can’t say I’m a big fan of the tactics they used prior to officially arriving with the sneak attacks on Chaos and McManus.

MW: They were making a statement RJ, and I like that.

RA: Introducing the 2nd team...at a combined weight 341lbs...CHAOS AND JAMES MCMANUSSSSSSS!

“Sad but true” roars out through the speakers and the crowd are split in their reaction for the arrival of James McManus. He waits as “It’s an omen” followed by “Granite” play out and Chaos strides out. He walks down the ramp, thrusting his way in front of McManus who stares at the back of Chaos’ head angrily.

RJ: These two have supposedly put their differences aside for as Chaos calls it, the greater good.

MW: I can’t see that working, Chaos can’t keep pulling McManus through these matches.

RJ: What are you talking about Michael? McManus beat Chaos last time they went one on one.

RA: And introducing the final team...at a combined weight of 546lbs...the team of DRAGON AND YARMOUTH BLAAADEEEEE!

“Jpop drop” roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Dragon runs out onto the ramp. He then waits as “One and Only” blares out and Yarmouth Blade runs out behind him, he and Dragon slap hands. They then run down to the ring, simultaneously sliding under the bottom rope.

MW: I’d say these two are the unknown quantity in this match, they haven’t teamed together too often but that may well play into their hands.

RJ: They certainly have the fans support tonight here in Newcastle!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, Blade and Dragon look on apprehensively as the two opposition teams edge towards them so they decide to take up the mantle themselves. Blade runs in at Dopant Zero and knocks them down with a double clothesline. Nogami is the first to rise and Blade fires off a series of big punches that back Nogami against the ropes. He lines up a final punch but Yagurama grabs his arm from behind.

Blade spins out and connects with a Northern Lights suplex only to be met with a vicious over the top rope tiger feint kick. Blade falls to the canvas and Dopant Zero proceed to stomp away on him. The camera pans to Dragon, he tries to get across to blade but he is cut off by McManus who drives him into the corner and hits a couple of shoulders into the stomach.

Dragon uses the ropes to springboard over the top rope, he then hits a dropkick to the back sending McManus’ shoulder into the steel ring post. Chaos finally steps in, hitting a pele kick to the head of Dragon. Chaos whips him out across the ring and goes for a hurracanrana but somehow Dragon counters with a powerbomb.

McManus runs in and hits a vicious clothesline to the back of the head and that sends Dragon into the canvas. McManus puts him into a sleeper hold, Dragon gets to his feet only for McManus to hit a backbreaker. Chaos is up and connects with a leaping kick to the head before running the ropes and nailing a lionsault.

MW: Blade and Dragon in some real trouble here.

RJ: Been isolated from each other here, and the other two teams are double-teaming which conserves energy for them.

Back to blade, Yagurama lifts up their former 6CW Rival and launches him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Yarmouth falls into the corner, Nogami runs in and nails a hesitation dropkick ala Chris Sabin. He then lifts up Blade and throws him towards Nogami who nails a huge spear. Cover.

The camera goes back to Dragon, who is being stomped down upon by McManus. He lifts him up and connects with a snap powerslam. Dragon then stumbles up to his feet, McManus puts him a suplex position and then Chaos heads up to the top rope, nailing a dropkick to the stomach.

RJ: I think they are attempting to show Dopant Zero they aren’t the only ones with double team moves.

Dopant Zero rise to the challenge, Yagurama nailing a backbraker followed by a dropkick from Nogami. Blade rolls to the outside, Chaos and McManus hit a double clothesline sending Dragon to the outside and then the two rival teams turn towards each other to face off.

RJ: Almost become a normal tag match now.

Chaos decides to square off against Nogami, leaving McManus to deal with the power game of Yagurama. McManus hits Yagurama with a couple of punches but then the Dopant Zero member ducks one and nails a Japanese Thunder bomb on McManus, driving him into the canvas.

Yagurama waits for McManus to rise, he then whips him out across the ring and connects with an avalanche belly to belly suplex. Yagaruma hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

Chaos and Nogami are shown fighting it out in the corner, Nogami gains the advantage with a capoeira kick. He drags Chaos forward and goes for a big roundhouse kick but Chaos grabs it, he spins Nogami on the spot and connects with a roundhouse kick of his own on the spin!

Nogami stumbles forward and Chaos connects with a running one-handed bulldog. He makes the cover this time.

Nogami powers out, Chaos stomps away on him and then tries to place him into the G-Spot(Sharpshotter) but is booted away into the corner. Nogami runs in and hits a leaping double knee to the face. Chaos stumbles forward and Nogami nails a flash kick!

MW: Such an impressive wrestler Nogami, his kicks are vicious.

RJ: Dopant Zero dominating now!

Yagurama is shown stomping away on McManus in the corner, Nogami joins in before retreating to the opposite corner. Yagurama goes to whip him into McManus but Chaos cuts it off, nailing Nogami with a huge spinebuster. Yagurama runs in at Chaos who leapfrogs over the top, he walks straight into a high-angled dropkick from McManus.

Yagurama stumbles up back, McManus tries to him with a powerslam but it’s blocked. Yagurama goes for a powerslam of his own but McManus rolls down the back and hits a kick to the back of the right knee, followed by a knee trembler.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Chaos drags Nogami to the corner, he orders McManus to keep him there as Chaos goes to the opposite corner and up to the top rope...

MW: COAST TO COAST!

Chaos nails the Coast to Coast but before he can take advantage fully, Yagurama runs over and nails a big boot to the back of the head. He then drags McManus back and connects with a japanese stampede shoulder-breaker.

He then helps up Nogami, both men head up to the top rope. Nogami nails a diving leg drop across the throat of Chaos, whilst Yagurama hits an imploding splash on McManus. Double cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

RJ: This is tremendous tag team action here folks.

Nogami lifts up Chaos, he whips him into the corner and then follows up with a shining wizard. He goes to the top rope above Chaos but he counters with a couple of headbutts. Chaos then heads up to the top rope, connecting with a huge frankensteiner on Nogami!

Chaos then drags him up and goes for the G-Force but Nogami counters with a back body drop. Chaos rises to his feet and falls into the ropes, Nogami knocks him to the outside with a bakatare sliding kick.

Yagurama whips McManus across the ring, he then attempts a wheelbarrow suplex which McManus counters into a bulldog. Yagurama rolls to the outside, Nogami and McManus turn to face each other.

MW: So it comes down to these two...

RJ: OR NOT! DOUBLE DROPKICK FROM BLADE AND DRAGON!

Blade and Dragon leap to their feet, they throw McManus to the outside onto Chaos so they can work over Nogami as a double team. Blade lifts up Nogami, he floors him with a clothesline. Nogami stumbles up and Dragon then hits a standing dropkick.

Nogami falls into the corner, Blade hits a couple of elbows into the head. Dragon then runs in, Blade flapjacks him into Nogami! The dopant zero member falls forward and Blade hits a scoop slam, Dragon follows up with a five star frog splash!

Ref: 1.........2.....Kick out!

RJ: Now it’s Dragon and Blade in the ascendancy here.

Dragon lifts up Nogami, he knocks him down with an arm drag. Nogami rolls up and Blade hits him with a headbutt, Nogami falls into the path of Dragon who hits a kick to the head which Blade then follows up with a running shoulder barge.

Nogami stumbles up and Dragon floors him with a high knee, Blade goes up to the top rope. Nogami stumbles to his feet...Dropkick from Blade.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Nogami forces the shoulder up, Blade lifts him up and sets up for a powerbomb but Nogami drops down the back, he then nails a flash kick on Blade. Nogami turns around and Dragon nails an RKO. He then goes up to the top rope...

MW: Dragon lining up a moonsault! YAGURAMA!

Nogami’s tag partner steps onto the apron, he hits a huge punch to the back of the head and then climbs up to the top rope and hits a German suplex! He rolls over into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2............McManus breaks the pinfall!

James McManus manages to save the match, he then lifts up Yagurama and hits him with a series of punches to the stomach. He throws him in the ropes and Chaos is on the apron, he hits a boot to the back of the head. Yagurama stumbles forward into a snap suplex, Chaos then goes to the top rope...

MW: CHAOS RISING!

RJ: THAT’S GOT TO BE IT!

Ref: 1.................2........................Kick out!

Yagurama kicks out at the final moment, Chaos and McManus look on in disbelief. They lift up Yagurama and go for a double brainbuster, Yagurama blocks and then nails a double suplex of his own. Yagurama stumbles up, he picks up Dragon and goes for the Kunai Powerbomb but Blade hits a chopblock, falling Yagurama.

Dragon then nails a huge superkick! He covers, McManus runs in but Blade floors him with a big clothesline.

Ref: 1............................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, the winners of this match by pinfall and neeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...the team of YARMOUTH BLADE AND DRAGONNNNNNNN!

RJ: They are the new tag team champions, the underdogs emerge victorious.

MW: What a fantastic match. All three teams came close at some point but it is Dragon and Blade who walk out of here with the titles tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:33 am

*A VT begins to play on the titantron as Explosion returns to air, a graveyard is shown followed by a man slowly walking through it.

He approaches the door of the church and steps in. The door slams shut and the VT ends.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:33 am

Match 3
Triple Threat Match for 6WF Freeweight Title
Vortex (C) v Mr Kenty v Scorpion

RJ: Now we come to our third scheduled match of the evening with Vortex defending his Freeweight title.

MW: Your right RJ the first of three title defences of the evening by members of The Consultancy with this the new comer of the three Consultancy Champions looking to extend his reign.

RJ: Don’t write this match off though as Mr Kenty might be new to many of our 6WF fans but he’s got a long history in 6CW and he knows what it takes to be a winner at the highest level. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Mr Kenty walk out of this match as our new Freeweight champion. You just know that Mr Kenty wants to get off to a flying start here and grabbing the Freeweight Title would be just what the Dr ordered.

MW: I wasn’t saying Vortex was a sure fire winner here. I’m a huge fan of Scorpion and can see him getting over looked by the other competitors to grab the victory here. He might not have managed to defeat Vortex at Against the Wall but this time he can do it. He knows what to expect from Vortex and was so close before.

RJ: Scorpion didn’t fair too well at Chaos though either when Vortex defeated Dragon and Scorpion to take the title off Dragon. Well I think we are agreed though that this really could be anyone’s for the taking here. You could flip a coin to decide this one.

MW: A three sided coin?

RA: Ladies and Gentleman...the following is a triple threat match scheduled for ONE FALL for the 6WF FREEWEIGHT TITLE! Introducing the first challenger...he hails from Colorado Desert, Colorado and weighs in at 235lbs...SCORPPIONNNNN!

"Wake Up " hits and the crowd start to boo as the lights in the arena fade suddenly the screen flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an “X” with the words "Anger Is A Gift" appearing underneath. The music fully kicks in and Scorpion walks out onto the top of the entrance ramp. He raises his arms above him in an “X” and pyros explode all around him.

The crowds boo all the louder as Scorpion makes his way down the ramp snarling at a group of some of the audience who are all drinking beers and start goading Scorpion on. Scorpion eventually moves on to the ring and slides under the ropes.

RJ: Not the most popular of people in this organisation is Scorpion.

MW: People just struggle to understand his straight edge ethos. They’re just morons though and don’t understand the path to greatness.

“Turn up the Trouble” starts to play and the crowds booing turns to cheers as they await the arrival of Mr Kenty. He appears at the top of the ramp and starts make his way casually down to the ring. He climbs into the ring staring at Scorpion. Scorpion is looking agitated but the ref backs Scorpion away into a corner allowing Mr Kenty into the ring.

RJ: Now that is the reception of a fan favourite.

MW: Morons I tell you.

The lights go out in the arena and a single white spotlight shines down in the middle of the ring. The microphone descends on a wire to the waiting Mr Kenty.

MK: Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I weighed in tonight at 230 pounds, hailing from Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom I am..MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYY

The crowd pop as Mr Kenty makes his way to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle leaning out towards the crowd.

MK: Kenty

He throws the microphone to the side as it gets drawn back up to the ceiling and the crowd start imitating him and cheering with Scorpion looking on in disgust.
RJ: Just the final competitor here tonight to make his way down to the ring now.

RA: And the final challenger being accompanied to the ring by his manager The Consultant...from Sellafield...he weighs in at 310lbs...VORTEXXXXX!

The crowd start to boo as “Breathe” starts to play out. Green smoke starts to billow out onto the stage and we see the Consultant step out with his cane. He turns and starts applauding as Vortex appears with the Freeweight belt over his shoulder. Vortex claps his hands together and a huge green pyro goes off behind him.

MW: Fearsome RJ that’s the only word I would use to describe this monster.

RJ: Well loathsome Michael that’s the only word I would use to describe the Consultant.

Vortex strides down the ramp towards the ring with the Consultant at his side. He climbs over the top rope and gets into the ring. Vortex lifts the belt off his shoulder looks at it and then hands it to the ref who displays it to the other two combatants before passing it out of the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!!

RJ: This one is off and underway then.

All three men start circling each other wary of the other two. The Consultant is at ringside shouting at Vortex giving him instructions. Kenty looks across at The Consultant shaking his head and shouts at him to shut up. Kenty looks across to Scorpion who he nods at before the two of them both charge at Vortex. Scorpion hits a clothesline and Kenty boots Vortex in the face as Vortex falls to the floor from the clothesline.

They both start stomping away at Vortex who tries to defend himself. Scorpion instructs Kenty to step back and lets Vortex start to get to his feet before Scorpion runs in with a Venom Sting. The punt to the head sends Vortex falling back to the corner where Kenty puts the sole of his boot to the face of Vortex and starts to face wash him.

RJ: Unlikely alliance early on here and it is really causing Vortex problems. Vortex can’t get a look in and the Consultant is helpless to do anything about it.

The Consultant climbs up to ring side and starts berating Mr Kenty who trash talks him back. Scorpion grabs hold of the back of Mr Kenty and sends him flying with a release suplex. Scorpion looks at Vortex in the corner and sees him struggling to get up with the Consultant crouching down trying to encourage Vortex up to his feet.

MW: Well that little partnership didn’t last long and this could be great work by Scorpion here with an opportunity to take control of this match.

Kenty gets to his feet but Scorpion charges across and hits the Arizona bark. Scorpion keeps glancing across at Vortex to see if he has got to his feet yet. Scorpion gets in an elbow drop on the floored Kenty before going for a pin attempt.

MW: Great work here from Scorpion and this could be a quick finish here.

Vortex suddenly breaks the pin fall by sliding in with a baseball slide to the back of Scorpion. The Consultant managed to stir Vortex in time.

RJ: Unlucky for Scorpion there he almost took full advantage of the situation and Vortex could have lost his Championship without even being pinned then.

Vortex and Scorpion both get to their feet and start trading blows. Scorpion goes for a spinebuster on Vortex but can’t manage and ends up being flipped up for a powerbomb. Vortex flips Scorpion up onto his shoulders and powerbombs Scorpion down on top of Kenty in the middle of the ring.

MW: Ouch that must have hurt Scorpion and Kenty.

The Consultant starts to applaud from ring side as Vortex surveys the two bodies sprawled out in the ring. Vortex drags Scorpion across the ring and goes to pin Scorpion.

Scorpion kicks out and Vortex turns his attention to Mr Kenty going to pin him.

Mr Kenty kicks out and Vortex slams the matt with his fist in frustration. All three men get to their feet and start circling each other with The Consultant banging his cane against the steel steps to cheer on Vortex.

RJ: After all that it’s like we are back at the start with no one having the upper hand.

Kenty throws a kick to the stomach of Vortex who catches it and spins Kenty round before going for The Atomic Drop on Kenty. Vortex grabs Kenty from behind and lifts him up before hitting a delayed atomic drop. Scorpion backs off watching the other two brawling. Vortex runs off the ropes and hits a splash on the prone Mr Kenty. He goes for the pin ignoring the shouts from The Consultant.

Venom Sting. Scorpion punts Vortex in the head before dropping to his knees and starts lifting himself up by his clenched fists on the matt watching Mr Kenty.

MW: Great sense there from Scorpion yet again let the other two members of this match do all the hard work and then spring into action when needed. That is common sense there from the Straight Edge Revolutionist.
Kenty gets to his feet and Scorpion charges in for a stunner.

RJ: Death Stunner!!!

Mr Kenty sees is coming though and pushes Scorpion away into Vortex. Vortex lifts Scorpion up into a Samoan drop. Vortex falls away backwards and then goes to get to his feet but Kenty connects a knee lift to Vortex.

MW: So open this match up. All of the competitors have had their chance to take control but no one has created a winning chance yet.

Kenty continues to run through and bounces off the ropes as Vortex takes the impact of the knee lift. Kenty bounces back and applies an inverted headlock backbreaker. Vortex clutches the base of his back in pain as Kenty turns his attention to Scorpion. As Scorpion starts to get to his feet Kenty nails him with a Spike DDT.

RJ: Mr Kenty doing really well here in keeping both Vortex and Scorpion grounded. He is splitting his time well and not letting either man get any offence in here.

MW: He still can’t create any opportunity to win though.

Kenty drags Scorpion to his feet and goes to lift Scorpion into a firemans carry. Vortex gets to his feet though and throws a massive hay maker at Kenty forcing him to drop Scorpion. Vortex bellows out like an animal and The Consultant shouts instructions back. Vortex throws a couple of punches at both Scorpion and Kenty before grabbing them both around the neck. Vortex shoves each ones head under his arm pit.

RJ: Vortex can’t be thinking he can do this surely!!

Vortex goes to hit a huge double suplex on Scorpion and Kenty. He just about lifts them before Scorpion hits a knee to Vortex.

MW: Reversed!!!

Scorpion and Kenty lift Vortex up and hit a huge double suplex on Vortex. Vortex rolls to the edge of the ring and The Consultant comes round the ring to check on his charge. Scorpion shouts something to Kenty and both men run across the ring and bounce of the ropes. They both charge back and hit baseball slides on Vortex pushing Vortex out of the ring and into The Consultant. The Consultant is sent flying and stumbles over backwards falling over and we see his head bouncing off the floor.

RJ: The Consultant is out cold! Can you hear that Michael!!

MW: What are you on about RJ hear what?

RJ: Exactly that old fool is silent for once. Looks like Scorpion and Mr Kenty worked together again but only as they wanted the chance to go at it one on one.

Mr Kenty gets to his feet and throws a couple of huge chops into Scorpion catching Scorpion off guard before switching into a swinging neck breaker. Kenty goes for the pin

RJ: Scorpion just manages to kick out in time I really thought Mr Kenty was going to grab the win there.

Kenty gets up and looks at Scorpion. Kenty kicks Scorpion in the side as Scorpion tries to get to his feet. Kenty bounces off the ropes and comes at Scorpion who grabs Mr Kenty by the throat going for the choke slam.

MW: This could be it now for Mr Kenty if Scorpion hits this!

Mr Kenty elbows Scorpion in the face and grabs Scorpion hooking his connecting with the Mic Check.

RJ: Brilliantly reversed that from Mr Kenty and Scorpion is out cold!

Mr Kenty goes down for the pin.

MW: What the hell is he doing he’ll injure himself from up there! He’s going air born!

The crowd start to count the pin as Mr Kenty covers but the Ref is distracted as The Consultant has climbed up onto the turnbuckle in the corner and is preparing to jump off.

MW: That blow to the head must have done something to the poor Consultant.

The crowd get to 5 in their counting and Mr Kenty realises he’s not going to get his pin fall so gets to his feet and goes to the corner where the ref is trying to talk The Consultant down. Mr Kenty is furious shouting at The Consultant and at the ref. Eventually the ref helps The Consultant down and Mr Kenty turns to pin Scorpion again.

MW: V-X Bomb!!!!

As Mr Kenty turns back Vortex hits him with a spinning TKO knocking Mr Kenty to the floor. The crowd instantly start booing as Mr Kenty slumps to the floor and Vortex covers for the pin.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

RJ: Vortex keeps hold of his Freeweight title again and yet again The Consultant has a major impact on the outcome of Vortex’s match yet again!

MW: I just hope The Consultant is ok he took a real blow to the head earlier.

Vortex rolls out of the ring and goes over to The Consultant who raises up Vortex’s arm in celebration as the audience heckle them.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:34 am

Hobo is stood backstage as Miss Jessica approaches looking uncomfortable...

Hobo: Well, well, well. How the mighty have fallen...... have you come to ask me how i'm going to become Grand Slam champion?

Miss Jessica looks around in disgust....

MJ: Ugh, like, i totally am only doing this because i want to keep on eye on Cassy. Anyway trampy, why don't you have your little speech and hurry up about it, your stench is totally overpowering my new chanel perfume and i'm pretty sure it's stripping the varnish of my new nails.

Miss Jessica admires her hands as Hobo laughs...

Hobo: Oh, i'm sorry, did you want me to interview myself? I'm afraid it doesn't work like that, Jess. So do your job and ask me what you came here to ask....

Miss Jessica huffs and hold the mic to her mouth...

Hobo: So.....Hobo, like, your facing erm......some guy in a match, how's that gonna go?

Hobo laughs to himself....

Hobo: That 'guy' would be Trevor Swann. And that match is for the European Title, the final piece in my grand slam puzzle. How's it gonna go? In about 25 minutes your gonna here thousands or riff raffers singing my name as i beat that cricket white wearing weirdo and prove to everyone that Hobo is rejuvenated and ready to set the world of 6WF alight again.

I said when i came back i would work my way back up. I've had losing streaks, been jumped, beaten up, cheated and screwed but i'm still here, and i'm gonna get my grand slam.

Hobo walks off as Jessica twirls her hair...

Miss Jessica: Is he like finished or what?

Jessica looks round before dropping the mic and heading off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:35 am

The Consultant is walking back stage with Vortex....

TC: Another successful defence, albeit a close one. You need to buck up your ideas, the more dominant you become, the bigger the target on your back is going to become...

The Consultants phone rings....

TC: I'm going to have to take this, get yourself changed....

Vortex walks off as The Consultant answers his phone...

TC: Hello?

No, I can't get him alone. Tell me how you got this information

What do you mean?

How is he involved? And what are they planning to do?

You think I'm going to give you assurances when you won't give me your name? This information better be accurate.

Hello? Hello!?

The Consultant hangs up the phone and looks round before heading off to Vortex's locker room.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:37 am

Match 4
European Title
Trevor Swann (C) v Hobo

RA: Ladies and Gentleman...the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF EUROPEAN TITLE!

*Crowd pop

RA: Introducing first the challenger...he weighs in at 220lbs and should he win tonight will become a GRAND SLAM CHAMPION...HOBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

“Don’t fear the reaper” rips out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Hobo walks out onto the ramp in a Trash TV T-Shirt. The crowd are chanting “Tele” loudly as he strolls to the ring, tagging the fans hands. Hobo then steps through the middle rope and waits.

RJ: Hobo has been embroiled in a feud with European Champion Swann for some time now, with the feud also including our commissioner Danny McGraw, who of course Hobo had many issues with during his time in The Assocation.

MW: As mentioned by the ring announcer, Hobo needs only the European Title to complete the Grand Slam and join a very elite company.

RA: And now...hailing from London, England and weighing in at 180lbs...he is representing The Consultancy...The reigning and defending 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...TREVOR SWANNNNNNNN!

“Dreadlock holiday” hits and the crowd boo as Trevor Swann strides out onto the ramp, he has the 6WF European Title strapped around his waist. He removes the belt and holds it aloft to taunt Hobo. Swann then storms down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope.

RJ: This is a rematch from Against The Wall where Hobo managed to defeat Trevor Swann, the same result tonight means a new champion.

MW: That match wasn’t important, Swann knows how to win in these big matches.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Swann and Hobo lock-up, Swann hits Hobo with a snap punch to the chin. Hobo stumbles back, Swann then hits a headbutt. He goes to whip Hobo out across the ring but the former world champion sends him out across the ring. Swann leaps up going for a Lou Thesz Press but Hobo counters with a reverse powerbomb, Swann hits the mat face first.

He rolls up to his feet, Hobo again whips Swann out across the ring and then bounces back off the opposite ropes hitting a huge back elbow smash. Hobo makes the cover.

Ref: 1........2.....Kick out!

RJ: Good start from Hobo here.

Hobo lifts up Swann, he hits him with the down n out combination and Swann falls to the mat. Hobo hauls him up in a front facelock but Swann counters by spinng out and then nailing a Russian Legsweep. Swann quickly goes to the 2nd rope, diving off and hitting a knee drop to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2......Kick out!

Swann gets to his feet, he stomps away at the head of Hobo who scrambles back towards the corner. Swann hits a couple of hard stomps down onto the head, he then runs the ropes and hits a boot to the head.

The European Champion then retreats, Hobo pulls himself up using the ropes. He strides forward, Swann boots Hobo in the stomach and then nails a spin-out suplex. Hobo stumbles up, Swann nails a reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

MW: Swann seriously impressive here, has been ever since returning.

Swann drags up Hobo, he nails a couple of punches to the stomach followed by an arm drag. Hobo rolls to his feet, Swann leaps up and sends Hobo into the corner with a hurracanrana. Swann then runs in and connects with a baseball slide, the crowd boo and it looks low.

RJ: Crowd not happy with that!

Hobo rolls away, Swann heads up to the top rope and flies off connecting with a double foot stomp. Again he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.........2......Kick out!

Trevor Swann goes to the ring apron, Hobo rolls up to his feet and Swann springs over the top rope and nails a clothesline. Hobo rolls to his feet, Swann goes for a flaying lariat but Hobo counters by ducking underneath, he then nails the soft shoe shuffle on Swann! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........2......Kick out!

Hobo waits for Swann to rise, he then hits a knee into the stomach. He shouts “TELE” before running off the ropes and connecting with a huge spinning neckbreaker. Swann stumbles up and Hobo connects with a leaping knee to the face. He makes the cover.

The European Champion again gets the shoulder up, Hobo drags him up to his feet where he connects with a thumb to the eye. He follows this up with a boot to the gut and a big double arm DDT!

RJ: BIG SPLASH!

MW: Hobo now in the ascendancy.

RJ: Tremendous back and forth action here for the European title, a fantastic match.

Hobo drives a series of knees into the back, he then hauls up Swann and places him onto his shoulders in a Torture Rack position. Hobo walks around the ring with Swann rested on his shoulders but the consultancy man drops down the back and shoves Hobo into the corner.

Swann then sprints in, nailing a dropkick to the back of the head. Hobo slumps down and Swann follows this up with another dropkick, this time a hesitation dropkick. Hobo rolls to the centre of the ring and Swann heads up top...

RJ: MOONSAULT!

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Hobo manages to force the shoulder up, Swann drags him to his feet and then whips him against the ropes, he nails an inverted atomic drop followed up with an STO. Swann retreats to the corner...

RJ: Hit.For.Six!

MW: Punt kick to the head, and Swann liked that.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Hobo barely kicks out, Swann goes to the top rope for the Swann Dive but Hobo rolls out of the way. The crowd pop, Hobo kips up and Swann rises, he boots him in the stomach and then connects with the Soft Shoe Shuffle!

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

RJ: It’s getting closer for Hobo!

Hobo lifts up Swann, he throws him into the corner and then runs in, nailing the bum rush! Swann slumps forward and Hobo again covers.

MW: This has got to be it...

RJ: Another Grand Slam Winner!

Ref: 1..............2.......................Kick out!

MW: Another kick out!

Hobo lifts up Swann, he whips him out across the ring...

RJ: Hobo Cuddle...

MW: DDT! Swann going up top...

RJ: SWANN DIVE!

Ref: 1........................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the winner of this match and still EUROPEAN CHAMPION...TREVOR SWANNN!

MW:Swann has retained the belt again.

RJ:I don't know how he won that, Hobo looked like he had it all sewn up. Maybe it isn't meant to be for Hobo, maybe the European Title is destined to allude him.

MW:Swann's very impressive reign as Champion continues.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:43 am

*A video package plays, highlighting the feud between The Saint and JJ Johnson...

VO:From best friends...

*JJ Johnson and The Saint are shown fighting off the Dynasty as part of the ASC.

VO:To the worst of enemies...

*Recent footage of JJ Johnson and The Saint brawling, both men hitting their finishers on one another.

VO:Both have won battles...

*The Saint is shown pinning JJ at Chaos, JJ is shown winning the tag match with Clarke James last month at Against The Wall as The Saint watches on.

VO:Who will win this battle? And eventually...who will win the war? Who will define their career with the final victory?

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:48 am

Match 6

JJ Johnson vs The Saint

RJ: Welcome back to the metro arena, Newcastle folks and what a show we have had thus far tonight, it has really lived up to the billing of it’s title, Explosion.

MW: Our next match is a battle between two former best friends, now sworn enemies, who have had their issues for a long time but they have really come to ahead this year in particular.

RJ: This is the 4th consecutive Pay Per View that The Saint and JJ have been involved in each other’s match, two tag matches, with each man having a victory in those, and one singles match at Chaos where The Saint emerged victorious in an epic contest.

MW: They will have to go some way to come close to that match-up, it was a match full of near falls and close calls.

RJ: I don’t know Michael, I think it’ll be very similar to that match at Chaos, because these two are natural rivals. They know each other’s every move, they are as good as one another at every aspect, it is pretty much a stalemate and will take something huge to win this match.

“Remember the name” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as a spotlight shines on the top of the stage. JJ Johnson has his back to the crowd, he moonwalks out onto the top of the stage, spins on the spot and takes off his hood and the crowd reaction goes through the roof. He launches his hooded top into the crowd before walking to the ring, tagging the fans hands. JJ slides under the bottom rope, and then goes to the corner to salute the fans.

RJ: JJ Johnson is looking pumped up this evening folks, he’s wanted this match all month.

MW: There is marked difference between the JJ of a couple of months back and the JJ we are seeing tonight. He’s overcome the losing streak hanging over his head, he’s got his mojo back.

“Monster” roars out and the crowd descend into huge boos as The Saint strides purposefully out onto the stage, he stretches his arms out wide and an array of red pyros go off behind him. The Saint storms down the rampway, his glare never leaving JJ Johnson. The Saint steps over the top rope and walks straight towards JJ, staring him down. Johnson beckons him to bring it.

MW: The Saint shouldn’t even be in this match tonight damn it, he didn’t accept the challenge Johnson made. The Saint doesn’t need to beat JJ again.

RJ: Oh I think he does Michael. No matter how much The Saint pretends he doesn’t care but he knows deep down, he needs to get the better of Johnson in this series of matches to consolidate what he believes is his position as the top man in the company.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings, JJ and Saint lock-up. The Saint gains the early advantage, pushing Johnson back slightly but he counters with a couple of stiff punches to the body. The Saint keels over and Johnson hits a big knee to the head, JJ then fires off his trademark boxing combination on his old ASC cohort hitting him with two rights, a left jab and then a huge right uppercut and The Saint falls to the canvas.

Johnson backs away allowing The Saint to rise, he then whips him out across the ring and goes for a big spinebuster but The Saint blocks and he then puts JJ Johnson into an armbar hold. The Saint also applies a scissors lock around the right arm however JJ somehow gets to his feet and puts The Saint onto his shoulders, before falling back into a Samoan Drop. The ref starts the count.

Ref: 1...........Kick out!

The Saint powers out of the pinfall, sending Johnson flying across the ring. JJ rises to his feet and runs in at The Saint going for a clothesline which he ducks then hitting JJ with a huge T-Bone suplex throw as Johnson spins around. JJ stumbles up and again runs towards The Saint who this time floors him with a big clothesline.

He then proceeds to start stomping down on JJ, the crowd are booing The Saint loudly as JJ retreats into the corner and puts his body between the bottom and 2nd rope which should stop the attack but The Saint merely continues with his stomping down on the head of JJ Johnson until the referee intervenes and has a stern word with The Saint.

RJ: I think that ref is going to be involved an awful lot tonight.

MW: That is the first sign of the true animosity that between these two men, they genuinely cannot stand each other. Their friendship has long gone.

JJ walks forward out of the corner, only for The Saint to floor him with a big boot to the skull. The Saint makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2..Kick out!

Johnson is the man to kick out forcefully this time and the crowd cheer for him loudly. The Saint turns towards the crowd and flips them the bird before going back to work on JJ placing him into a side headlock. JJ gets to his feet quickly, he goes for a belly to back suplex but The Saint elbows his way out of that predicament. The Saint then bounces off the ropes and chopblocks JJ.

Saint then proceeds to drop a series of knees down into the right leg of JJ. JJ is rolled onto his front by The Saint, who lifts up Johnson’s right knee and repeatedly slams it into the canvas. The Saint switches tact and performs the same offensive on the left knee. Saint then puts JJ into a grounded abdominal stretch.

The crowd are chanting JJ’s name but The Saint is controlling the pace of the match, allowing Johnson to elevate himself slightly before hitting a couple of knees into the back to keep control. Slowly but surely both men reach a vertical base, The Saint attempts the pumphandle slam but JJ manages to counter the move with an arm drag.

MW: This match is starting off relatively slowly, these two seem to be scouting each other out.

RJ: I don’t know about you Michael but it all seems to be building towards a crescendo, an explosion if you will, the match is just waiting for that one moment to spark it into life.

MW: I think that’s probably deliberate ploy by The Saint, he knows that if Johnson gets this crowd behind him he will be a lot harder to stop than if he keeps breaking up the offence.

The Saint rises to his feet following the arm drag and runs at JJ who hits him with a big back body drop. Saint stumbles up groggily and Johnson spins him around, nailing the emerald fusion on the Grand Slam winner. JJ makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

JJ is on the offensive this time with the stomps, targeting the right ankle of the Saint. He stomps away repeatedly as The Saint rolls back towards the corner to try and avoid the stomps. JJ hits a punch to the head and then puts The Saint’s right ankle onto the bottom rope. He goes to the top rope and hits a diving stomp down onto the ankle.

The Saint rolls away in agony, JJ stands impatiently waiting for him to rise. As The Saint gets to his feet, JJ runs in and floors him with a spinning heel kick! The Saint stumbles up and JJ goes for an RKO but The Saint shoves him away and stares angrily at Johnson.

MW: The Saint clearly not happy with JJ attempting to use his own finishing move against him. It’s completely disrespectful.

RJ: It’s all a part of the bravado, the one-upmanship that comes with this feud. Johnson is trying to psyche out The Saint.

JJ is shoved into the corner, The Saint clearly has the red mist and he runs in at JJ who easily moves out of the way, he then nails The Saint with a pele kick. Johnson goes to the top rope and grabs Saint by the head before leaping off and nailing a bulldog. Cover from JJ.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Johnson is quickly back on the attack, putting The Saint into a front facelock. He lifts him to a vertical base, The Saint goes for a Northern Lights suplex but JJ counters that with a sunset flip. Saint powers up quickly but JJ immediately hits him with a dropkick and The Saint falls to the mat.

For the first time in the match one of the competitors decides it’s time to go high-risk, as JJ goes up to the top rope.

MW: I don’t think he needs to do this, it’s a very risky move whilst he’s on top.

RJ: If he hits it Michael, then it will really assert his dominance. When have you ever known JJ Johnson to take the safe option?

MW: TWISTING LEG DROP!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

The crowd are now really getting into the match as JJ rises to his feet, he is happy to wait for The Saint to rise before hitting a boot to the stomach. JJ runs the ropes going for a scissors kick but The Saint spins and meets him with a snap powerslam and the crowd go silent as The Saint turns towards them and smirks, causing them to erupt into huge boos again.

Johnson rises to his feet and The Saint throws him into the mat with a big German suplex. JJ falls back into the corner, Saint runs in and hits a huge splash! JJ stumbles forward, The Saint boots him in the stomach and then hits a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Saint goes back to attacking the right leg of Johnson, stomping away on it before hitting a couple of knee-breakers. The Saint then lifts JJ to his feet, he hits a couple of hard European Uppercuts that back Johnson against the ropes.

RJ: The Saint needed that counter to get back into this match, The fans were really starting to drive Johnson on.

MW: The Saint is experienced, he knows what to do and when to do it. He’s now got to use his power to ensure that JJ doesn’t get himself back into this match.

The Saint then whips JJ out across the ring, on the rebound he gorilla presses Johnson high into the air and drops him face first into the mat. The Saint hooks the leg.

The Saint lifts up JJ, only to send him into the canvas with a scoop slam. The Saint goes to the corner and he removes the top turnbuckle as the ref is checking on JJ. The crowd boo loudly as The Saint turns around looking the picture of innocence. The Saint stomps away on the right leg of JJ again and he goes to lock in a figure four but is booted away by Johnson into the corner.

JJ runs in but The Saint flapjacks him head-first onto the exposed steel. JJ stumbles out of the corner, The Saint boots him in the gut and nails an implant DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

The Saint rolls JJ onto his back and boots away at it. He then lifts him to his feet and places JJ into the crucifier, however Johnson quickly manages to counter with a jawbreaker. He then turns on the spot and launches The Saint across the ring with a big belly to belly suplex and the crowd cheer loudly!

The Saint rolls to his feet, JJ easily ducks a very groggy clothesline attempt before placing The Saint into a full nelson hold of his own. Eventually JJ hits a Dragon Suplex, bridging over into the cover.

JJ gets to his feet and he stomps down on The Saint’s back, he then waits for him to rise before whipping him out across the ring and nailing a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker! Again Johnson decides it’s time to go high-risk...

RJ: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

The Saint forces the shoulder up, JJ lifts The Saint up to his feet and goes for the fade to black but JJ is shoved into the ropes. He falls back to the centre of the ring and The Saint spears him to the ground! He then proceeds to pummel JJ with a series of huge punches until the referee intervenes and drags The Saint away.

The Saint goes onto the attack stomping on the right leg of JJ, before finally locking in a figure four leg-lock. Johnson is screaming in agony as The Saint synchs back on the hold. JJ tries to rotate his body but The Saint resists.

RJ: He’s got this locked in firmly.

MW: Brilliant from The Saint, the whole match we’ve seen him target the legs of Johnson and now we know why. He has got this figure four hold locked in tightly!

The crowd are desperately trying to get Johnson back into the match, chanting his name loudly but it seems to be to no avail as The Saint really applies the pressure on the submission hold. However with one last bit of adrenaline, Johnson somehow manages to turn onto his front and reverse the pressure.

RJ: Now the figure four is on Saint...

MW: JJ now trying something else as well...

JJ has the figure four locked in but isn’t content, he instead gets to his feet...

RJ: ANKLE LOCK! ANKLE LOCK!

JJ twists the right ankle of The Saint viciously as it is now his turn to scream in agony. JJ falls to his knees to both increase the pressure and because of exhaustion. The Saint stretches out his hand desperately, trying to grab the ropes but he is agonisingly just too far away.

JJ tries to drag The Saint further away from the ropes but he manages to fight that. Slowly The Saint starts to crawl towards the ropes, and eventually he manages to clinch the bottom rope tightly. JJ releases and shakes his head, almost with respect.

The Saint pulls himself up using the ropes, he stumbles towards JJ who boots him in the stomach and then runs the ropes, hitting a scissors kick.

The Saint manages to get the shoulder up, JJ waits for him to rise before lifting him onto his shoulders for the VIP Experience. The Saint drops down the back and hits a reverse DDT! He goes to the top rope...

RJ: We don’t see Saint here too often...Crossbody block...

MW: Roll through from Johsnon!

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Both men rise to their feet instantly, JJ blocks The Saint’s punch and then drills him to the mat with a spinebuster. Johnson runs the ropes and goes for the ballin’ elbow drop but The Saint rolls out of the way. Johnson gets to his feet, The Saint boots him in the stomach...

RJ: THE SAINT’S ROW!

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Johnson manages to force the shoulder up, The Saint waits for JJ to rise he then goes for the RKO but is shoved away by JJ. The Saint runs back in and JJ leaps up nailing a hurracanrana. The Saint stumbles towards JJ...

MW: RKO! RKO BY JJ!

Ref: 1......................2........................Kick out!

RJ: Barely a kick out from The Saint!

JJ lifts up The Saint, he hits him with a powerbomb. He goes for a 2nd but The Saint boots JJ away into the ropes. JJ is met with a big powerbomb by The Saint!

Ref: 1...................2........................3.Foot on the rope!

JJ just about escapes losing, The Saint lifts him up for the Divine Destroyer...

MW: Dropped down the back...

RJ: FADE TO BLACK!

Ref: 1..................................2..................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ:What a fantastic contest that was Michael!

MW:And as much as JJ will celebrate this, and rightly so, I can't see this being the end of this feud. That's 2-2 now, someone has to win the war.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:51 am

*Uryu is shown in his locker-room in the backstage area, the crowd cheer loudly. He is looking at a picture of Clarissa, then a video of her being shockwaved by Zhi.

Uryu:Turmoil Cassius...mental, physical, emotional. I've been through it all this past month, all thanks to you and your evil actions. I've always vowed to myself never to return to those ways...

But tonight that changes, everything I've been through, everything Clarissa has been through, I am not prepared to quit. You will batter and bruise me, blood will be spilled.

At the end of the match, none of this will matter because I wll have my sweet revenge, I will hear you say "I QUIT!"

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 am

Match 6
Unsanctioned 'I Quit' Match
Cassius Zhi v Uryu Ishida

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, I hope you have the cushions ready to hide behind, because now business is really about to pick up here on Explosion as the next three matches promise to be brutal encounters.

MW: There is a huge 6WF Title match between Crime Lord and TGA, and of course the vicious Hardcore Hell structure, but this match may well be more brutal than both of those.

RJ: And the reason for that is this match is unsanctioned. There is nothing controlling either Uryu or Cassius Zhi in this match as it is unsanctioned, it does not fall under the control of any 6WF staff member.

MW: No ring announcer or time-keeper or staff, a ref is only out there so he can stop proceedings if things go beyond brutal. This is an I quit match, anything goes, anywhere around the building. This really isn’t going to be good.

RJ: It’s going to be a fight to the finish Michael, one of these guys may never wrestle again.

“They Say” hits and the crowd descend into huge boos as Cassius Zhi strolls out onto the ramp, he has a maniacal grin on his face as he stares towards the ring. He stomps down the rampway and looks around the arena, clearly scouting ways in which he can injure his opponent.

RJ: It’s worth remembering how this match, and Cassius Zhi’s suspension came about. He committed the most heinous act I have ever seen in all my years commentating on 6WF following last month’s world title match at Against The Wall. An action that has affected all of us here deeply.

MW: It was the 2nd time in two months that Uryu had cost Zhi the world title, and this time he really wasn’t happy. He and Uryu brawled up to the top of the ramp, where security plus Miss Jessica and Clarissa came out to try and break up the brawl but failed.

RJ: Zhi was about to hit the shockwave to Uryu off the stage when Clarissa pleaded with him not to. Zhi obliged, but then he shockwaved our colleague and friend off the stage. Clarissa has been in hospital ever since, and Uryu has vowed to get revenge for her.

“Those who fight further” rips out through the speakers and the crowd are cheering loudly for the arrival of Uryu. The 6WF veteran walks slowly out onto the ramp in a T-Shirt reading “This is for you Clarissa” he whips off the shirt and launches it into the crowd, before pulling out two kendo sticks. He then proceeds to sprint down to the ring, he slides into the ring.

Cassius Zhi quickly tries to set about Uryu but he ducks under a clothesline as he leaps to his feet. Uryu then smashes the kendo sticks into the side of Cassius, Uryu continues to flail with the kendo sticks as Zhi falls back into the corner.

MW: No need for the bell to be rung here, as RJ said this is a downright fight to the finish.

RJ: And Uryu is looking to catch Zhi off guard.

Uryu throws one of the splintered sticks away, he then drives the one remaining stick down into the head of Cassius repeatedly until that stick is also beyond use. Uryu then proceeds to hit a series of kicks to the head, the crowd cheering every single kick until Zhi slumps down in the corner. Uryu goes to the outside of the ring and grabs a steel chair from under the ring.

He grabs Zhi by the right leg and drags him down onto the outside. Uryu then drives the chair into the stomach, Zhi keels over and Uryu then hits a big knee into the face that sends Cassius into the floor. Uryu moves the steel steps away from the ring post, he then drives Cassius’ head into the ring post repeatedly.

MW: All the anger that has built up within Uryu is being spilled out here.

RJ: Very rarely have we seen someone come out and do this to Zhi, but then again no-one has ever had to go through what Uryu has.

Uryu goes back under the ring and this time he pulls out a baseball bat, he wields the bat wildly before running at Cassius, who ducks under the shot. He then nails a huge roundhouse kick to the back of the head and Uryu slumps forward head-first against the steel ring post.

Cassius grabs him by the hair and immediately proceeds to smash Uryu’s head into the steel repeatedly. Cassius then picks up the baseball bat and he smashes it into the back of Uryu’s head, and then into his back, then back up to the head. Uryu spins around Zhi hits him right across the throat with the baseball bat.

Cassius grabs one of the railings separating the fans from the action, he pulls it clean of it’s hinges and drags it towards Uryu who is lay on the floor. Cassius picks up Uryu and then rakes his face along the railings, smiling widely as he delights in the pain of Uryu. Zhi then presses Uryu’s face up against the railings with his boot, before finally stomping his face into the railing.

The crowd are booing Zhi hugely as he steps in amongst them, he shoves one fan off his chair and grabs the chair. He grabs a sign “Get well soon Clarissa” he smirks before walking back to Uryu and crashing the sign of Uryu’s head. Uryu stumbles back and Zhi picks up the chair he grabbed from the fan and swings it into the head of Uryu who stumbles back.

Zhi then hits another chair shot to the head and this time Uryu falls down. Cassius lifts him up and then nails another chair shot...crash, crash, crash three more chair shots follow as Uryu slumps down against the commentary desk.

RJ: I think we best get out of the way Michael.

MW: This is going to get even more brutal!

Cassius removes all the panelling on the commentary desk, he then puts Uryu’s head on the desk. He grabs one of the monitors and smashes it down into the back of Uryu’s head. Zhi continues attacking Uryu with the monitor as the picture on it scrambles. He then screams at Uryu to quit but he shakes his head before firing in a couple of elbows forcing Zhi back.

Uryu picks up the other monitor and swings it at Zhi who ducks under the shot and then hits a big kick to the head and Uryu falls to the floor. Cassius Zhi removes the covering over the concrete floor and then lifts Uryu up into the air...

RJ: BRAINBUSTER!

MW: Did you hear that impact? Sickening from Zhi!

Uryu crawls towards the ring apron, he pulls himself up and rolls into the ring. Cassius removes the bell from ringside and slides into the ring, Uryu stumbles up and Cassius swings the bell at him but Uryu ducks under. He manages to hit a couple of kicks to the side followed by a dropkick and Cassius falls into the ropes.

Uryu picks up the bell and runs at Zhi, hitting him in the face with the bell and knocking Cassius down to the outside. Uryu then runs the ropes going for a suicide dive but Zhi picks up one of the chairs at ringside and smashes it into the stomach of Uryu, who rolls on the floor in agony. Cassius spots a trolley full of weapons and throws them all out, Trash Cans, Trash can lids, a baseball bat, a 2x4, a barbed wire 2x4 and then grabs a pair of brass knuckles.

Uryu rolls up to his feet and Cassius punches him in the face with the brass knuckles, Uryu falls down and Zhi puts him in a side headlock before proceeding to punch him repeatedly in the face with the brass knuckles. Uryu manages to fight to his feet, he grabs the baseball bat and drives it into the stomach of Cassius to gain some breathing space.

Zhi runs at Uryu, but Uryu flapjacks him face-first into more of the railings. Uryu picks up a trash can lid, he hits a boot to the back of Zhi who keels over, Uryu then crashes the trash can lid into the back of Zhi’s head. Uryu continues this until Zhi slumps down against the railings, at which point Uryu grabs the accompanying trash can.

MW: What’s he got in mind here?

RJ: Dropkick into the trash can!

The Trash can is destroyed by the dropkick, unable to cause any damage, Uryu throws it into the crowd who cheer. Uryu picks up Zhi and goes for a DDT but he is thrown away by Zhi. Uryu then runs at Zhi who nails a big punch with the brass knuckles, Uryu falls down and Zhi is once more in control.

Cassius grabs the 2x4, he then spots the barbed wire 2x4 and picks that up as well. He walks towards Uryu who stumbles up, Zhi hits him with the normal 2x4 and he falls back down, Zhi then hits him with the barbed wire 2x4, then the normal 2x4 and then back to the barbed wire 2x4 as Uryu falls down into some railings.

Cassius is smiling, he then proceeds to pummel down on the head of Uryu with his brass knuckles. Zhi then takes them off and throws them away angrily, he picks up the barbed wire 2x4.

MW: I don’t think Zhi was happy with the brass knuckles, they weren’t causing nearly enough damage.

Zhi hits Uryu with the barbed wire 2x4 continuously until the piece of wood is no longer of any use. He removes the barbed wire and takes it up to the top of the ramp before walking back down and returning to work on Uryu. He lifts up Uryu and lies him along the railings, before picking up a steel chair.

Cassius then smashes the chair down into the back of Uryu repeatedly, Zhi leaps into the crowd to smash the chair into the head of Uryu. He falls off the railings, Cassius shoves a fan out of his chair before stepping back over the railings.

RJ: Zhi has completely lost it. This is absolutely brutal.

Cassius grabs the trolley, with Uryu slumped against the railings, he then pushes the trolley straight into Uryu. The ref leans over Uryu...

Ref: Do you quit?

Before Uryu can answer, Cassius shouts no he doesn’t quit! He then drags Uryu away from the railings and hits a DDT onto the ramp. Uryu groggily crawls up the ramp, Zhi leans over him with the chair but Uryu manages to boot away at Zhi a couple of times and he stumbles back.

Uryu rises to his feet and Zhi runs at him, Uryu nails a dropkick and Cassius falls down. Uryu gives himself a little time to recover, he goes back down to the ring and grabs another kendo stick, he snaps it in half across his knee. He grabs the chair Zhi used, puts his head on top of it and then stomps down viciously.

Uryu then smashes the broken kendo sticks down into the back of Zhi, he then throws them away. Uryu grabs a 2nd chair, he goes for a con chair to but Zhi rolls out of the way in time. Cassius then picks up the chair and smashes it into the face of Uryu. He falls to the mat.

Zhi drags Uryu to the top of the ramp. He places a steel chair under his head, and Zhi doesn’t miss as he connects with the con chair to!

RJ: Con Chair To!

MW: AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER!

RJ: The ref needs to stop this damn it!

MW: He can only do that if Uryu says I quit, and I’d advise him to do that. There is no telling what Zhi will do next.

Zhi lifts up Uryu, he hits five successive scoop slams onto the steel at the top of the ramp. He then picks him up and drives him head-first into one of the video screens below the titantron.

Ref: Do you quit Uryu?

Uryu: No!

Uryu has the chair placed around his right leg, Cassius then stomps down continually. The ref continues to ask, almost plead with Uryu to quit but he refuses to do so.

MW: Zhi seems to be revelling in Uryu’s resistance.

RJ: Wait there? What the hell is he doing?

MW: Zhi has a chain in his hands folks.

RJ: Oh god! A camel clutch using a chain!

MW: This is sick!

Zhi wrenches back on the hold, the chain across the bottom of Uryu’s neck. Uryu is seemingly refusing to quit, despite the ref and even the fans wishing he does so. Zhi continues to pull back as an image begins to play on the titantron, Clarissa is shown in her hospital bed.

RJ: This is disgusting damn it!

Clarissa is visibly upset, Cassius Zhi then walks into picture. He is smiling maniacally, looking at Clarissa.

Cassius: Did you think I wouldn’t find her Uryu? Did you think I wouldn’t come here and see the victim of my attack? And say...and say thank you to her for saving you at Against The Wall, because now I got a longer thrill of beating you to within an inch of your life.

But is that really what you want Clarissa? Do you want to see your boyfriend beaten up and sat next to you in the Hospital bed?

Clarissa: Say it Uryu, say it!

*Tears are running down her cheeks as the video switches off. Uryu is still in the camel clutch, he looks up at the screen in shock, motionless before muttering something...

I Quit!

RJ: He quit! A wise decision Uryu, there is no telling what Zhi would have done.

MW: Now get some security out here, get some emt’s!

RJ: And get Zhi out of here damn it!

*EMT's run out to check on Uryu as Zhi stands with a crazy grin on his face.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:59 am

*Danny McGraw is shown in his office, Trevor Swann walks in and he is applauded by Vortex and Logan Kincade.

Danny McGraw:Congratulations Trevor, well done on defeating Hobo...again! Not even those idiots at the BOD can force me into giving him another match.

And now we just need you Logan to win your match, and that means once more The Consultancy walk out of this building as the most dominant group of wrestlers in 6WF, holding all the cards and the titles.

Are you ready for it?

*Kincade turns to McGraw, he says nothing, just smiling wide-eyed. McGraw nods his head with a grin.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:03 am

Main Event 1
6WF Hardcore Championship
“Hardcore Hell”
Logan Kincade © vs Blue Dragon vs Nay Bother vs Gary Traitorelli vs Kenji Hidari

MW:Oh my…

RJ:Oh my oh my……ladies and gentlemen this current shot you are seeing on your television sets, it is reality….do not adjust….

MW:I really had no idea what to expect but this is above anything I could have ever imagined…

Ding ding

Ring Announcer:Ladies and gentlemen……………….it is now time for the HARDCORE HELL MATCH!

*Crowd ultra pop

Ring Announcer:In this match…..five 6WF superstars will be locked inside the infrastructure and surrounded by a wall of flames…….victory occurs when one superstar is able to score a decisive pinfall or submission…..that man will not only be the winner…..but he will be the 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION!

MW:Just look at this RJ….tell me you have ever seen anything like this before…..

RJ:I have never in all my years even dreamt of something like this….the brainchild of 6WF commissioner Danny McGraw and the sadistic Hardcore Champion, Logan Kincade….ladies and gentlemen I warn you now, this is going to be the most violent match in the history of our company….I dread to think what we are about to witness…

*The arenas lights are dimmed as ominous blue lights glow up towards the rafters and the gigantic structure begins to creep slowly towards the floor. The crowd in attendance are on their feet, staring with awe and bewilderment.

RJ:We’ve seen “hell in a cell”…..”elimination chamber”….”tibetan torture” and then the aptly named “ghetto warfare match”……but this really does take the biscuit…..this is a concept designed to maim and destroy…how can anything good come of this?

MW:I don’t think it can…..five men are entering here tonight….do you really expect five to walk out?

RJ:If I’m honest,I will be amazed if one walks away from this here tonight…

*Weapons are strewn all over the ringside area as the giant cell finally touches down on the flooring, allowing the crowd to get a glimpse of what is ahead. The basic premise of the hell in a cell match has been turned on its head as the 20 foot prison glints with malice.The 16 bottom panels of the structure are the most barbaric of all, 4 made of steel mesh, 4 made of glass, 4 of steel chains and 4 coated in unforgiving barbed wire.

RJ:I really don’t know how this matchup got sanctioned…

MW:But is has been sanctioned….and although I don’t wish harm upon anyone, I can’t help but be excited…

RJ:Exited, nervous, scared….I don’t know what to call it….but I know that here tonight, we are in for the craziest ride we have ever been a part of…

MW:What an event this has been…but for my money everything is about to go up a notch…

RJ:And what an opportunity it is….for the five men involved….to not only walk away from here as the Hardcore Champion but to also steal this show…one of those five men is going to define this event…

MW:I think it’s about time we got this started…

*The ring announcer looks around the structure with beads of sweat trickling down his face. The official assigned to the contest is just making his way through the cell door as “BeaT” begins to echo out to a thunderous shower of boos from the packed out crowd.

Ring announcer:Introducing first…………………..from London,England…………weighing in at 285 pounds……………..The Don…………….Gaaaaaaarrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy Trrrrrrrraiiiiiiiiiitttttttoooooorrrrrrrreeeeelllllllllliiiiiiiiiii!

RJ:6 foot 1….285 pounds…..Gary Traitorelli is making serious waves here in 6WF right now…

MW:He’s undefeated….nobody has been able to slow the rise of Traitorelli…….

RJ:Qualified for this match with a brutal elimination of former world champion, Hobo….Traitorelli has some credentials and you would not rule him out of the running here tonight….

MW:This match is going to be so unpredictable that I wouldn’t rule anyone out…

Traitorelli smirks at the boos from the crowd and then locks his eyes on the “hardcore hell” structure. Fire glows in his eyes as he slowly marches down to the ring and then enters through the open doorway.

RJ:Traitorelli hesitated slightly….I don’t care who you are, this structure strips away all bravado……these guys know what is at stake here tonight…

Traitorelli continues to look around before climbing up onto the apron and entering the ring. He paces back and forth before eventually standing on the ropes and flicking his hand in front of his face.The boos continue as he motions a belt around his waist and stands down.

MW:Traitorelli is co- main eventing his first 6WF pay per view tonight, this is a big chance for this kid…

RJ:Absolutely…..these men may never get a better chance…

The lights in the arena darken slightly before “The Essence” plays out to continued boos from the 6WF faithful. A japanese flag falls down from the rafters and red pyros explode into the air.

Ring Announcer:From Fuuto, Japan…………………….weighing in at 236 pounds…………………Keeeeeeeeeennnnnnnjjjjjiiiiiiiii Hiiiiiiddddddddaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

MW:The outsider….the unknown quantity….

RJ:You’ve called it right partner….Kenji Hidari is the guy who could spring the surprise here this evening…..we saw him make waves as a 6CW competitor during the Interfed Cup and now here he is, ready to ply his trade here in 6WF…

MW:I was extremely impressed by Hidari……a fantastic coup from Danny McGraw to sign him to a contract….

RJ:A great addition to the 6WF roster….and like we have already alluded to, this guy could really pull off the upset tonight….his opponents don’t know a great deal about him, that plays into his advantage greatly….

Hidari stands on the stage and breathes in the atmosphere before unzipping his tracksuit and removing his t-shirt. The boos continue to ring around as the Japanese superstar slithers down the rampway, never breaking eye contact with the structure….

MW:We’ll find out a lot about Hidari and the rest of these guys here tonight….see where their breaking points are…..see were their limits lie?

RJ:Everyone has a limit, everyone…..tonight we could see all of these five men go beyond the pale…

Hidari runs his hand along one of the smooth glass panels and then steps inside the structure. Gary Traitorelli is eyeing him with suspicion as Hidari rolls under the bottom rope and faces his opponent. The noise in the arena is steadily growing….

MW:Huge ovation….this crowd is ready for this…

Ring Announcer:From Glasgow, Scotland………………………..weighing in at 220 pounds……………Naaaaaaayyyyyyyyy Booooooooottttttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!

The crowd are on their feet and making a lot of noise as “I fought the law” roars from the sound system. The words “NAY BOTHER” appear on the titantron as the man himself walks out onto the stage.He smiles at the reception he is afforded and then turns his focus to the ring.

RJ:A growing fan favorite is this man from Scotland……..Nay Bother is certainly becoming a popular figure in 6WF…

MW:I worry about him though….I really don’t know if he should be competing after all those head traumas….

RJ:Nay Bother certainly has been through the mill in recent weeks…ever since that inadvertent chair shot from his best friend, Blue Dragon, he has really taken some uncomfortable blows to the skull….doctor’s medically cleared him though and he is here to fight tonight….

Nay slowly walks down the rampway and slaps the hands of the fans that reach out to touch him. He gives a fan the thumbs up when he spots a sign reading “Nay will walk through hell tonight” before closing in on the structure. He looks the cell up and down before making his entrance…

RJ:It’s Nay Bother’s aspiration to be a respected champion…..he wants to follow in the footsteps of the Scottish greats……..tonight we may very well see our own Braveheart….

MW:For any of these men to walk away as champion tonight, they will need a performance like no other…

RJ: Nay Bother is not adverse to overcoming the odds though….remember that he won a handicap match to be here…

MW:Yes he did….but now he has to try and get past the Hardcore Champion…..with his best friend standing in his way…

RJ:Be realistic….Blue Dragon is not standing in the way of Nay…

MW:Not how Logan Kincade tells it…

RJ:And your really going to listen to a nutcase like that?

MW:I don’t know what you mean…

RJ:It’s all mindgames…..Logan wants to plant the seeds of doubt in Nay Bother’s head….tell him that Dragon hit him with that chair on purpose….he knows Nay and Blue Dragon are a serious threat to his title reign and he wants to break them apart…

Nay enters the cell and pulls himself up onto the apron, where he receives glares from both Hidari and Traitorelli. All three men are kept apart by the referee as “Before I forget” rips through the airwaves and the cheers continue as blue fireworks erupt into the air.

Ring Announcer: From Liverpool, England…………………weighing in at 266 pounds…………….Blllluuuuuuuuuueeeeee Drrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaggggggoooooooooonnnnnnnnn!

RJ:The Dragon has arrived….and my word is he ready to breath fire here tonight…

MW:This is the one everyone has been waiting for……the clash between Kincade and Dragon….it’s inevitable and now tonight in the most heinous of environments we are going to see them collide…

RJ:Blue Dragon career seemed to be on the highest of highs….defeating Chaos to become the 6WF World Champion before his world came crashing down around him….Crime Lord cashed in FFTR within ten minutes of Blue Dragon’s career-defining win and stripped away his glory….then if that wasn’t enough, Blue Dragon found out he had a brother…..an abandoned sibling from his childhood….a brother who wanted nothing but revenge….the 6WF Hardcore Champion….Logan Kincade…

MW:Since that night months ago, when we first heard that news, we have waited for the true confrontation…..tonight we will see it….

RJ:Yes we will…….Blue Dragon’s contempt from his “brother” is matched by the mutual feeling that resides in Kincade…they despise each other….and they want to destroy one another….one or both could get their wish tonight….

MW:Although this match is the creation of Kincade, there will be no nerves for Blue Dragon…

RJ:This is the type of environment where Dragon made his name….feuds with Keith Leone and Chris Patricks defined this man’s career…..he lives for the extreme side of pro wrestling and tonight he will be in his element…

MW:But what about the added distraction of Nay Bother…?

RJ:Dragon says he does not want to see his friend hurt tonight, but he has also said that nothing will stand in his way from victory…

MW:Throw into the mix Logan Kincade and you know this is going to be explosive….

RJ:Logan Kincade truly is the “puppet master” right now, pulling the strings of both Nay Bother and Blue Dragon….that is what makes this match so unpredictable…

Blue Dragon stares at the “hardcore hell” structure in front of him and kisses the “blue dragon” tattoo on his arm before nodding his head and striding down towards the structure. He rattles the steel mesh and roars with emotion before storming inside and climbing onto the apron.

RJ:Blue Dragon dismissed Scorpion to book his spot in this match…..now is his time to see whether he can still rule the land of the “extreme” or whether the throne is just too far away for him to reach…

MW:The interesting thing is….the whole scenario between Dragon,Nay and Kincade…it all plays into the hands of Traitorelli and Hidari….they can use the whole distraction to work their magic and go about their business…

RJ:I agree with you…..for me Hidari and Traitorelli have got a huge chance in this contest….

Blue Dragon stands on the apron and he stares at Nay Bother for a moment and then nods in respect to his friend before dropping down onto the floor again and stands in the doorway. The lights in the arena go out completely and the crowd begin to boo furiously.

“DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION….IS ADVISED”

Ring announcer:And finally…………………..from Liverpool, England……………….weighing in at 252 pounds…………..he is the current, reigning and defending 6WF Hardcore Champion…………Looooooooggggggggaaaaaannnnn Kiiiiiinnnnncccccaaaaaddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeee!

MW:Are you ready for this RJ….

RJ:As ready as I will ever be…

Red and blue pyros erupt all along the front of the stageway as the lights come on and “Edgecrusher-Fear factory” blasts out to a crescendo of deafening boos. Logan Kincade slowly walks out on the stage and removes a black rag from the top of his head, revealing black tribal paint across the right hand side of his face and chest. The 6WF Hardcore Championship is strapped around his waist.

RJ:Cassius….Crime Lord….Napalm…..Leone…Blue Dragon….all crazy s.o.b’s that have held the Hardcore Champion but I don’t know if there has ever been one quite like Logan Kincade…

MW:He is so animalistic, bordering on pure evil….this guy invented this match….this death-defying structure in front of us was designed by that man right there…

RJ:Kincade wants to be remembered as the most “extreme” superstar in 6WF history….and he might very well get his wish…I really don’t think this guy knows where to draw the line….he will go above and beyond to make sure that his opponent’s suffer the most awful of pain and torture…

MW:Ever since Kincade found out he was a “dragon” by blood…..he really has shown a different side to himself…

RJ:He claims to be the rightful heir of the “blue dragon” moniker and he has vowed to claim it for himself tonight when he ends his brother once and for all…

MW:This is going to be violent, sadistic, barbaric…..I could go on……

RJ:Ladies and gentlemen we are about to witness a war for the ages…

Logan Kincade just looks down the rampway, admiring his creation before breaking into maniacal laughter. He shakes with jubilation as he begins to saunter down towards the cell-like structure. He reaches the bottom of the rampway and raises his arms in the air before slowly bring them down to his side again, causing a wall of fire to erupt around the entire structure…

MW:As if it wasn’t already bad enough…

RJ:A wall of blazing fire….and you can feel the heat……..the fans in the front row are being stepped back slightly by security because we want no accidents here….

MW:I think we are going to see enough accidents inside the ring tonight….

RJ:No way out now for these men….incase anyone of them displaying any doubts there is now no escape…..those flames will not diminish until this bout is over….

Logan Kincade smiles again at the roaring flames and begins to unstrap the championship from around his waist. As he does so, Blue Dragon steps out of the structure and closes the door behind him.Kincade looks up and smirks at his brother…

MW:This is how we are going to start….Blue Dragon leaving the other three competitors inside the structure….gunning straight for his sibling…

RJ:But remember….pinfalls and submissions can only take place inside the cell….Logan Kincade does not need to be apart of any decision in order to lose his championship….so this confrontation is all very well and good, but it could end up costing Logan in the long run…

MW:I don’t think he cares right now…

Kincade and Dragon continue to stare at one another as the flames roar around them and then Kincade throws the championship onto the floor and storms at his brother. The crowd erupt as both men collide and begin to trade right hands on the outside…

RJ:We are under way….the penultimate match of Explosion 2012 and buckle up everybody, this is going to be one hell of a ride…

Dragon and Kincade continue to slug it out before Kincade kicks Dragon in the stomach and slams him back against one of the steel mesh panels.He grabs Dragon’s head and headbutts him across the bridge of the nose before looking to land a savage right hand…

MW:That could have broken Kincade’s hand…

BD ducks the punch and Logan’s hand slams against the steel, allowing Dragon to rifle in right hands of his own and then crack Kincade’s face against the steel mesh. Inside the ring, Nay Bother ducks a running boot from Traitorelli and backdrops him over the top rope to the outside…

RJ:This sell-out crowd is on their feet…..they want to see what chaos is about to ensue…

Nay turns away from the ropes and receives several hard knife edge chops to the chest from Hidari. He staggers onto the ropes and Kenji sends him across the ring with an irish whip before wiping him out with a spinning heel kick on the comeback.

MW:Hidari, Nay and Traitorelli need to just go about their business in the structure….and the moment this is a three-horse race…

Nay gets back to his feet and Hidari quickly takes him back down with a belly to belly suplex……..1………………2……………..Traitorelli pulls Hidari under the bottom rope and crashes him back against a steel chained panel.

RJ:Those chains will rip at your back in an instant….

Hidari yells in pain as Traitorelli kicks him in the stomach and then lands a solid uppercut to the jaw.Traitorelli then begins to ram the back of Hidari’s head against the steel chains…

MW:That is horrible to watch..

On the outside of the structure, Logan Kincade opens the cell door quickly and crashes it against BD’s head before seizing him around the throat and trying to walk him quickly back into the fire…

RJ:Watch out…

Dragon is able to slam his knee into his sibling’s stomach before punching him back towards the open doorway.Kincade staggers backwards before kicking his brother in the gut and drilling him with a hard DDT on the concrete flooring….

MW:Sickening impact…INCOMING!

*Crowd pop

Gary Traitorelli and Kenji Hidari are battling on the outside of the ring as Nay Bother runs across and suicide dives through the middle ropes, wiping both men out and crashing all three into the steel chains behind. The crowd are applauding the stunt as Nay begins to get back up…

RJ:Nay Bother showing no fear right there….despite all the injuries as of late, he is throwing caution to the wind…

Nay gets back up and he raises an arm to the crowd before making his way across to the doorway. Logan Kincade is on his knees taunting Blue Dragon…

MW:Nay looking to help out his friend……

RJ:He may have another concussion…

Nay Bother is almost at the doorframe when Kincade slams the door shut on his head, causing Nay to collapse in pain. Logan laughs as the crowd boo and then he turns on his heel, placing his foot on the steel meshed panel behind him…

RJ:What is he doing….

MW:As if what we were witnessing is not bad enough…

The crowd watch on in disbelief as Kincade begins to scale the heights of the twenty foot structure. He gets halfway up and looks down at the flames below and smiles…

RJ:This is one sick, unhinged individual….

MW:And look at him now…goading Blue Dragon…

BD is slowly getting back to his feet and he stares up at his rival with venom in his eyes. Dragon looks at Nay Bother on the floor inside the structure and then back up at Kincade….the crowd are roaring as BD nods his head and begins to follow…

RJ:I don’t believe what I am seeing here….Blue Dragon is giving chase…..

MW:Kincade and Dragon heading for the top of this structure…

RJ:I didn’t expect to see this…..and I most certainly didn’t think we would see anything like this so early on in this match…

The crowd are excited and horror-struck as Kincade swings his legs over the top of the structure and lays there in wait. Blue Dragon is slowly following his opponent and finally reaches the upper tier and pulls himself towards the top…

MW:Kincade ain’t letting him up…

RJ:Logan Kincade has some sick intentions here…

The camera shot is perfect as Kincade begins to punch down at BD’s head, trying to force a fall from the structure. The terrifying flames below seem to glow ominously as Dragon’s right hand slips and he teeters so close to collapse….

MW:I don’t think I can watch…

RJ:A twenty foot fall into flames….you have got to be kidding me…

Dragon is teetering ever closer but he manages to cling back on with his right hand before using his left to poke Logan in the eyes. The crowd cheer louder as BD drags himself up onto the top of the structure in order to join his bitter rival…

MW:Here they are…on top of the most devastating concept ever designed in pro-wrestling….there is no way that this one has a happy ending…

Inside the structure, Nay Bother is using the ring apron to get to his feet as Hidari has floored Traitorelli with a tornado kick inside the ring. Kenjo heads towards the top rope and is preparing for a moonsault as Nay gets onto the apron and slams a hard right hand into his face.Hidari wobbles and Nay manages to climb up onto the top rope, slam Hidari’s face into the turnbuckle and then sunset flip over the top of him into a sitdown powerbomb from ontop…

RJ:Devastating impact……

MW:New champion….

….2
…………….Traitorelli is back up and breaks the cover.

RJ:Nay Bother almost winning this one out of nowhere…

Traitorelli pulls Nay back up but is surprised by a jawbreaker and then followed up by an excellent pele kick. Nay gets back to his feet and he nods his head before beckoning for Hidari to stand up…

MW:Nay’s left Traitorelli down…now his attention turns…

RJ:He thinks he might be able to do this…

Dragon and Kincade begin to trade thunderous blows ontop of the structure before Kincade rakes the eyes of BD and delivers a big back suplex that causes the roof of the cell to shake.The crowd groan as the danger signs begin to grow…

RJ:Those roof panels are not designed to have people fighting ontop…let alone two almost three hundred pound guys…..this is really dangerous…

Back in the ring, Nay is polishing his boot with a smile as Hidari begins to crawl back to his feet. The crowd are on their feet in anticipation as Nay dives across towards his opponent…

MW:SUPER…

Hidari spins around and he ducks the superkick at the last minute before scooping Nay up onto his shoulders in one fluid motion….

RJ:GENSHIN!

Hidari looks for the fireman’s gutbuster but Traitorelli has somehow climbed the ropes without notice and comes off with a missile dropkick that takes Hidari and Nay Bother down.All three men begin to crawl back up as the cameras pan back to the roof…

MW:Whilst we have three guys going tooth and nail in the ring, we have two guys literally putting their lives on the line….

Kincade pulls BD up by the head and tries to nail a piledriver but it is countered into a backdrop, causing the roof panels to sag once again. Blue Dragon gets back to his feet and he stares around the arena before raising a lone arm into the air…

RJ:Blue Dragon going to finish this one….

Dragon grabs ahold of Kincade and he rags him into an iron-tight gutwrench. He glares around once again before spinning Logan up onto his shoulders….

RJ:DEATH….

There is a roar of pain and Dragon drops Kincade, staggering backwards in agony. The cameras pan in and show a large cut above the right eye of BD and Kincade spitting away something onto the mesh panels…

MW:He bit him….he literally tore Dragon’s flesh away with his teeth…

RJ:Kincade demonstrating his will to survive…at any costs…

Dragon is temporarily blinded and he tries to wipe the blood away as Kincade smiles and clambers back to his feet,seizing Blue Dragon around the throat and staring straight into his eyes…

RJ:All the animosity, the hatred is boiling over….OH MY GOD!

MW:HOLY JESUS!

Crowd: holy (beep) x10

RJ:THIS IS INSANE……..UTTER PANDEMONIUM HERE AT EXPLOSION!

Kincade laughs at his brother and then lifts him into the air,chokeslamming him straight through the middle panel of the cell.BD crashes down through the cell and lands ontop of Nay Bother, Kenji Hidari and Gary Traitorelli…

MW:Thank god those three men were right underneath that fall…

RJ:If they hadn’t of been then I put money on the fact that Blue Dragon’s career was over right there….this is heinous…..Kincade wanted to end Blue Dragon for good….

MW:I have a feeling that this is just the beginning…

The noise in the arena is at fever pitch as Kincade drops to his knees with a sadistic smile on his face and looks down through the hole in the roof. Blue Dragon and Gary Traitorelli are fully out of it whilst Nay Bother is rubbing the back of his neck and Kenji Hidari is just pulling himself up in the corner…

RJ:All of these men are beginning to realise what walking through “hell” is truly like….this is no game, there is no waking up from this….it’s a cold, harsh reality that these men are living right now….

MW:And I think Logan Kincade might be coming to join the party properly now…

Kincade crawls towards the edge of the structure and he begins to climb down the side as the action turns back to the ring. Nay is up on his feet and he runs into the corner to attack Hidari but receives double knees into the face, causing him to stagger backwards.

RJ:Hidari trying to build some momentum now…

Hidari runs out and flattens Nay with a big boot before spinning on his heel and connecting with a standing moonsault……………………1……………………….2………………….shoulder up. He drags Bother up by the head and places it between his legs before flipping him up….

MW:Power…

Nay jumps out of the back of the attempted powerbomb and runs off the ropes, only to return into a beautiful high angled dropkick from Hidari. He gets back to his feet and Hidari drags him into position and lifts him into the air….

RJ:Brainbuster…

Nay floats over the back of the attempted brainbuster and spins Hidari around before kicking him in the stomach and nailing a vertical suplex. Nay swivels his hips and pulls Hidari up before connecting with a second suplex…..he then repeats the process a third time…

MW:THREE AMIGOS!

The crowd cheer as Nay successfully connects with the third straight suplex and covers…………………..1……………………2………………Traitorelli dives across and breaks up the cover. Nay and Traitorelli get back to their feet and Bother dodges a right hand before clotheslining his opponent over the top rope to the outside….Nay then turns and looks at Blue Dragon…

RJ:Big moment in this match….

MW:Nay needs to realize that his friendship with Dragon is on hold tonight…this is about glory…

RJ:It’s easier said than done though…

BD begins to get up and he looks at his friend with a knowing expression on his face. He shakes his head and beckons for Nay to fight him…

RJ:Blue Dragon doesn’t want any pity tonight…..

MW:I told you…

RJ:I don’t know how this guy just fell through the cell and is still standing but by god he is….and he wants a tear-up…

Nay Bother smiles at his friend and then nods his head, making a beeline straight for him. Dragon then pushes Nay through the ropes to the outside of the ring…

MW:That was a little unorthodox….

RJ:Blue Dragon saving Nay there…

The crowd boo as Logan Kincade just misses Nay’s head with a swipe of a steel chair and the weapon clatters off the floor. BD kicks the chair away and hammers Logan back with right hands before pushing him against the ropes and looking for an irish whip….

MW:Kincade reversed….BOOM!

Logan reverses the whip and waits for BD to come back off the ropes before destroying him with a huge spinebuster.Dragon is really feeling the pace and rolls out of the ring in pain as Hidari climbs onto the apron and attempts a springboard on the blindside…

RJ:Kincade saw him…

Hidari looks for a springboard crossbody but Logan catches him in his grasp before decimating him with a fall away slam. Gary Traitorelli gets back in and looks for a running hammerfist but Logan ducks it and grabs the steel chair off the mat…..CRACK!

MW:Being undefeated does not prepare you for shots like that…

The sound echoes like a gunshot as Traitorelli staggers backwards and falls through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Logan breathes in the boos of the crowd with a smile on his face and then raises the chair up into the air…

RJ:Logan Kincade is the proving just how dominant he is in this type of environment….he is thriving right now….

Logan continues to taunt the crowd before he is spun around by Nay Bother, who begins to unload with fury. The crowd are rumbling with cheers as Nay backs Logan onto the ropes and attempts an irish whip….

MW:Reversed that easily…OH WOW!

*Crowd cheer

Kincade reverse the irish whip easily and sends Nay towards the ropes. Logan then raises the chair ready for his opponent coming back but Nay springboards onto the middle ropes and flies back with double knees that crack the chair straight into Logan’s face….

RJ:Talk about improvisation….SUPERKICK!

MW:This is over…

Logan staggers off balance but doesn’t go down as Nay crawls back up and then superkicks the chair straight into the champion’s face, causing him to collapse to the ground…the crowd are on their feet, baying for the pinfall…

RJ:Get the belt…

………..2
………………………3!

RJ:Got him….

MW:NO!

The referee’s hand comes down to count the three as Blue Dragon pulls Nay out of the ring at the very last minute.Nay is staring at his friend in bewilderment…

RJ:No allies tonight….deep down Nay Bother knows that…

Both men argue for a minute and then begin to trade off right hands.Nay lands quicker and begins to rock Dragon back before BD knees him hard in the gut and swipes his legs,slingshotting Nay face-first into the steel mesh panel…

MW:Dragon is more familiar with this type of match….

Nay clatters against the steel and staggers back as Dragon gets up rushes at him and spears him straight through the steel steps.

RJ:Talk about impact….

Dragon and Nay both collapse after hitting the heavy steel on the outside. This paves the way for Gary Traitorelli to clamber back onto the apron and into the ring. Logan has a small cut across the bridge of his nose and is staggering up…

MW:Traitorelli stalking the champion….

RJ:This could be his moment to shine….F-5!

Traitorelli scoops Kincade up onto his shoulders for the F-5 as Hidari springboards back into and takes him out with a crossbody………………………….1……………………………2……………………………shoulder up. Hidari gets back to his feet and roundhouse kicks Traitorelli in the side of the head before scooping Logan up…

MW:GENSHIN!

Kincade rolls down the back into a pinning combo………………………1………………………….2……………………shoulder up. They scramble back to their feet and Hidari looks for a jumping hurricanrana but Kincade catches him on his shoulders and powerbombs Hidari back against the turnbuckle, causing the Japanese superstar’s head to whip back violently…

RJ:Hidari could have damaged his neck right there….

Hidari rolls from the ring in agony as Kincade spits in anger and then picks the steel chair up off the mat. Traitorelli is just about staggering to his feet as Logan runs his hand along the steel…

MW:Kincade is beginning to settle in now I think…yes, he definitely is…

Logan jabs the chair straight into the midsection of Traitorelli and then lashes it right across his spine.The crowd’s boos are as loud as ever as Kincade throws the chair down on the canvass and then climbs from the ring, where he begins to search for more weapons.

RJ:Logan Kincade is looking to make this environment even more deadly if possible…

Logan drags a table out from underneath the ring and slides it under the bottom rope. He then grabs a ladder from underneath and rests it against the side of the cell structure. Blue Dragon is just getting back to his feet and Kincade greets him with a kendo stick……WHACK!.......WHACK!.....WHACK!

MW:Horrifying blows…

The wood shatters as it connects with BD’s head for a third time.He staggers back against a steel chained panel and Kincade runs into him, bodysplashing him hard against the cell wall.Blue Dragon drops to his knees as Kincade picks up the ladder and rests it on his shoulders….

RJ:Battering ram….

The crowd groan as Kincade runs forwards and cracks the end of the ladder into the face of Dragon.Logan then throws the ladder into the ring and slides in afterwards. Nay Bother has pulled himself under the bottom rope on the far side, bringing a smile to Logan’s face….

MW:Look at the carnage all around….Kincade has caused this….he has really gone to town so far…

RJ:I can’t believe what we have seen already….

Logan grabs the table from earlier and he sets it up in the centre of the ring before beckoning for Nay to stand up. The crowd watch on as the champion stalks his opponent and then seizes him around the throat as he rises….

MW:This is not going to end well…..CHOKESLAM!

Kincade looks to chokeslam Nay straight through the table but Bother scores with a hard kick to the stomach and nails a snap DDT.The crowd cheer as Nay gets back to his feet and stumbles over to the corner before climbing the ropes…

RJ:Nay Bother is going high-risk right now…….DOUBLE ROTATION MOONSAULT!

MW:Check out the hang-time…

The flashbulbs go off all around as Nay double flips off the top rope into the moonsault, only for Logan to drive his knees up into the midsection at the very last moment. Nay rolls away in pain as Kincade gets back up onto his feet and then sprints across, nailing a clothesline from hell on Nay……………………1…………………………..2……………….Traitorelli pulls Bother out of the ring,

RJ:Gary Traitorelli keeping this match alive here….

Traitorelli quickly jumps up onto the apron and slingshots himself over the top rope into a shoulder tackle takedown on Kincade. Both men get back to their feet and Traitorelli looks for a running big boot but Logan ducks it and seizes his foe around the neck…

MW:What goes up, must come down…

Traitorelli jumps out of the side of the attempted chokeslam and kicks Kincade in the stomach before flipping him into the air……CRASH!

RJ:Jeez…..

MW:New champion…

Traitorelli sits Kincade on his shoulders before powerbombing him straight through the table in the centre of the ring…………………………………………………..1………………………………..2………………………………3!

RJ:OH GOD….

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

Kenji Hidari is back in the ring with a lighttube in hand and he lashes it straight across the back of Gary Traitorelli, causing dust and glass to fly everywhere. A huge cut opens up across the back of Traitorelli as he staggers up to his feet and is scooped onto Hidari’s shoulders………..

MW:GENSHIN!

Hidari nails the fireman’s gutbuster and then hooks both legs…………………….1………………………….2……………….Blue Dragon dives across the ring and makes the save.

RJ:This match is truly turning barbaric now..

Blood is stained across the face of Blue Dragon as he waits for Hidari to rise and then catches him running in with a black hole slam……………..1………………………..2……………………Hidari kicks out. Dragon gets to his feet and he rolls Traitorelli under the bottom rope with his foot before crouching in the corner and waiting for Hidari to stand up….

MW:Dragon lining Hidari up right now…

RJ:Setting himself…..SPEAR!

BD runs across the ring and dives into the spear, only for Hidari to roll aside at the very last moment. Dragon crashes against the turnbuckle and then staggers back towards Hidari, who promptly scoops his foe up onto his shoulders…

MW:GEN…

RJ:DEATHNOTE!

*Crowd pop

Blue Dragon elbows his way off the shoulders of Hidari and then kicks him in the stomach before delivering the gutwrench powerbomb…
….1
……………….2
………………………………….Nay Bother breaks the cover!

MW:Payback for earlier…

RJ:No problems with that…..these two men might be best friends but no time for that tonight….

Dragon gets to his feet and he immediately goes eyeball to eyeball with Nay Bother. Both men exchange words and then a pushing match ensues between them.Nay pushes BD hard against the ropes and Dragon comes back firing with a huge right hand…

MW:Now they are going to fight…

Nay responds with a right hand of his own and suddenly both men are slugging it out in the centre of the ring.Dragon begins to get the upper hand with his superior strength before whipping Nay into the corner and following in…

RJ:Nobody home…

Nay rolls out of the corner in time, causing BD to slam against the turnbuckle. Bother then gets back to his feet and rushes in, connecting with a hard shining wizard to the jaw and following up with a running bulldog……

MW:Nay starting to find some momentum of his own here…..

Nay gets back to his feet and he taps his foot against the canvass as he waits for Blue Dragon to rise. BD is holding his face as he slowly clambers back up to a vertical base and Nay Bother makes a beeline for him…

RJ:SUPER…

Dragon ducks underneath the superkick attempt and in one motion he backdrops Nay over the top rope to the outside of the ring. BD turns around and looks down at Nay, motions a belt around his waist and then turns back into the ring…

MW:Dragon really does not want to leave without that championship….

BD turns back around……CRACK!....He walks straight into a thunderous chairshot from Logan Kincade, that re-opens the cut above his right eye.Blood begins to trickle down onto the canvass Kincade throws the remains of the table from the ring and begins to set up the ladder he brought in earlier….

RJ:It would be Logan Kincade’s dream to win this match by defeating his own flesh and blood in the centre of the ring…..that is what he really wants to happen…..

Kincade sets the ladder up and stares at it for a moment before stomping down on Blue Dragon several times. He grabs the chair and places it across BD’s chest before beginning to ascend the rungs of the ladder…

MW:I don’t know what Logan has planned here…..but whatever it is….not good at all….

Kincade reaches the top of the ladder and he stares through the whole in the top of the cell with an evil smile before looking down at Blue Dragon. Logan looks out at the sell-out crowd and shakes his head….

RJ:This is going to end very badly indeed……

Blue Dragon is suddenly up on his feet, steel chair in hand. He wobbles slightly off balance and then throws the chair through the air, connecting ECW style against the skull of Kincade. The Hardcore champion sways unsteadily ontop of the ladder as Nay Bother rolls back into the ring and both BD and Nay grab ahold of the ladder…

MW:What are they doing….

RJ:What should have been done a long time ago……OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD….MEDICS!

Crowd:Holy (beep)…….Holy (beep)…….Holy (beep) x20

MW:I’ve never seen anything quite like it in my life…

The crowd explodes with noise as Nay and BD tip the ladder backwards, causing Kincade to fall from the top of the ladder, out of the ring and straight through a plate glass panel in the cell wall.Kincade is motionless on the outside of the cell, blood streaming from his head and arms as shards of glass lay all around him….

RJ:Kincade is done for…..that fall was unbelievable….that is exactly why this match should never have been sanctioned…

The wall of fire on the outside continues to burn brightly as Kincade lays in a heap, about five feet away from the flames. In the ring, Nay Bother and Blue Dragon are momentarily stunned by their handywork…

MW:I don’t think any of these men quite expected this….they will say they did, but I am not so sure…

Nay and BD continue to look down at the motionless form of Logan Kincade before turning towards each other for another confrontation. Suddenly, Kenji Hidari and Gary Traitorelli are back in the ring, sparking a four way brawl…

RJ:The champion is out of it….but all four challengers are going to do battle now for the honour of becoming the Hardcore champion…

Hidari and Nay Bother slug it out as Blue Dragon takes some brutal bodyshots from Traitorelli. BD staggers back to the ropes and Traitorelli slams his knee into the midsection of Dragon before whipping him across the ring.Dragon hits the opposite ropes and comes back into a flapjack takedown that drops him throat-first across the top rope…..Hidari then tilt-a-whirls Nay up onto his shoulders and into a sitdown powerbomb…………….1………………….2…………Traitorelli breaks the cover up!

MW:What is it going to take…

Hidari gets up to his feet and tries to rush into Traitorelli but is easily scooped up into a body press and thrown over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Traitorelli then beckons Nay Bother up onto his feet and scoops him onto his shoulders…

MW:F-5!

Nay counters beautifully in midair into a headscissors that sends Traitorelli through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring.Kenji Hidari, Blue Dragon and Traitorelli are all getting up on the outside as Nay clambers up the ropes to the top and turns on his heel before moonsaulting off…

RJ:Incredible…

The crowd applaud as Nay Bother takes all three men down on the outside with the outstanding moonsault takedown.Nay jars his knee slightly on landing and staggers backwards to regain his composure….

MW:All five are these men are going to need medical attention after this one….

RJ:Absolutely no doubts about that………..OH MY!

Nay staggers backwards and Traitorelli gets back to his feet, sprinting at Bother. Nay manages to sidestep in time and he uses Traitorelli’s momentum to push him chest-first against a barbed wire panel…

*Crowd groan

RJ:It does not get any more sickening that that……those barbs are ripping at exposed flesh…

Traitorelli is unable to move as his body is snagged on the barbed wire and then Blue Dragon gets up and rushes forwards, landing a crushing bodysplash to the back of Traitorelli and further ramming him against the barbed wire…..

MW:Traitorelli is bleeding from the chest, the back……he is like a stuffed pig…

Traitorelli is able to pull himself from the barbed wire but only succeeds in dropping straight to the floor. Kenji Hidari has pulled another lighttube from under the ring and he aims it at Blue Dragon’s head but misses by inches. BD kicks Hidari in the stomach and pulls the weapon off him……………SMASH!

RJ:What a thunderous shot…

The tube smashes all over the skull of Hidari, busting him wide open and dropping him to the floor. The crowd cheer and then Dragon turns around, to have a trash can clattered across his head by Nay Bother…

MW:It keeps coming back to these two men…..they are so determined to walk away as champion…

Dragon staggers backwards and Nay looks to drill him with a superkick but BD dodges the blow and then launches Nay Bother against a steel mesh panel.Nay staggers back and BD clutches him around the throat with two hands before lifting him into the air….

RJ:CHOKEBOMB!

Nay somehow manages to reach out behind himself and cling onto the cell wall, dragging himself out of Dragon’s grasp.He manages to hang almost ten feet in the air and stomps down on top of BD’s head before releasing himself from the cell..

MW:That was impressive…

Nay falls into a crossbody that takes Dragon down to the hard flooring. Bother then proceeds to lift up the ring apron once more and he slides an assortment of weapons into the ring…..a chair, two tables, a barbed wire board, eight lighttubes, a trash can and some kendo sticks. The crowd are on their feet watching with anticipation as Nay clambers back into the ring…..

RJ:Right now Nay Bother is the only man on his feet…….he can’t win this match like that….

MW:But he can regain some energy…

Nay sets the two tables up next to one another and underneath them he places the barbed wire board. He then begins to build the lighttubes ontop of one another so that they form a stacked table of sorts. He scans around the arena and the structure surrounding him before he picks up the steel chair….

RJ:Looks like Nay Bother is preparing himself for battle…

Kenji Hidari is back in the ring and he grabs the two kendo sticks and begins to whirl them around. Blood is seeping down the Team Japan member’s face as he swings the sticks at Nay Bother, who uses the chair as a shield…

MW:Hidari trying to use his samurai roots…

RJ:Nay Bother demonstrating fantastic defensive skills…

Nay blocks one stick with a solid blow of the chair before kicking Hidari in the stomach and lifting the chair up over his head……………WHACK!....Hidari targets the exposed stomach of Nay Bother with the kendo stick before standing up and cracking the stick into four pieces across the cheek of his opponent.Nay staggers backwards into the corner and Hidari follows in with a diving bodysplash……

MW:Nay is groggy here….deep laceration to his cheek…

RJ:That could be the least of his worries….

Nay staggers out of the corner and Hidari lifts him onto his shoulders for “Genshin” but Nay manages to swivel off the back and pushes Hidari chest-first against the turnbuckle. The Japanese superstar staggers back after impact….

MW:SUPERKICK!

RJ:GENSHIN….OH MY GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

RJ:This is all over…

Kenji Hidari ducks the superkick and he scoops Nay Bother up onto his shoulders. He thrusts him into the gutbuster but instead of dropping Nay across his knee, he instead lets his opponent crash through all eight lighttubes in the centre of the ring……

RJ:Destruction….devastation…mutilation……

MW:Count it referee….

Shards of dust and glass disperse all over the ring as Nay Bother writhes in agony. His whole stomach and chest is seeping blood as Hidari nods his head in satisfaction before dropping down to cover…

RJ:This is horrible….

MW:Hidari has only been here two weeks and already he is champion…

…..2
……………….3!

MW:Told you…

RJ:Don’t speak so soon…

The referee’s hand is just about to touch down for the three count when Gary Traitorelli pulls Hidari off the cover and immediately flips him into the air, spins him around, and then decimates him with a powerbomb straight through the trash can on the canvass….

RJ:Traitorelli’s done it……….

…………2
………………………thr-Blue Dragon jumps over the ropes and into a splash that breaks up the cover!

MW:Blue Dragon preventing the title change right there….

The crowd cheer as Blue Dragon breaks up the cover and then scrambles back to his feet. Gary Traitorelli grabs the steel chair off the canvass and tries to drive it into BD’s stomach but Dragon catches the chair in his grasp and pulls it free before launching it back (ECW Style) against Traitorelli’s skull……BD kicks the chair out of the ring and then heads for the corner…

RJ:Blue Dragon is big guy….but he has a real fascination with climbing high and jumping off….

MW:He’s a risk taker…

Dragon slowly pulls himself up the ropes and positions himself ontop, only to receive a fierce right hand from a recovering Gary Traitorelli.BD falls down into a seated position and Traitorelli really opens up with hard punches to Dragon’s face before pulling himself up onto the ropes and pulling BD into a front facelock…

RJ:We have seen so much devastation in this match…

MW:And we are about to see some more…superplex through those two tables is coming up…

RJ:And look at that unforgiving barbed wire hidden underneath the tables….this is bad…….OH MY GOD THIS IS BAD!

MW:This is over…

Crowd:6….dub…….f……..6…..dub…….f……..6……dub……f x10

RJ:BROKEN BODIES…..BLOOD STAINED CANVASS…..HOW MUCH MORE CAN WE WITNESS HERE!

Traitorelli looks for the superplex but instead Blue Dragon headbutts his way free and delivers an astonishing powerbomb from the top rope through both tables, leaving Traitorelli sprawled across the barbed wire underneath.The crowd in the arena are watching on in disbelief as BD drops into the cover…

MW:Blue Dragon is heading back to the top of the “hardcore” mountain…

…..2
…………………..3!

RJ:Ring the…

The hand is an inch from the canvass as Blue Dragon is hauled under the bottom rope and comes face to face with the bloodied face of his brother, Logan Kincade. The crowd are stunned and Logan smiles sadistically…

MW:How the heck is Kincade back up…

RJ:The evil that resides within will not allow him to quit…….he will not allow himself to be kept down…

Both men’s chests heave in and out before they begin to unload with thunderous rights and lefts on the outside of the ring.Dragon begins to rock Logan back before Kincade boots his brother right between the legs and then crashes his head straight against a barbed wire panel….BD screams in pain as Kincade pushes his face further against the barbs and causes deeper and deeper lacerations…

MW:Look at the blood…..this is so sadistic…..

BD is quivering and convulsing with pain as Kincade drags him away from the barbed wire, through the hole in the cell where the glass was and prepares to chokeslam Dragon into the flames surrounding the ring….

RJ:We need to stop this…

Dragon is desperate and he looks around before poking Kincade in the eyes and then running him straight back into the cell,through the hole and crashing against the ringpost.Kincade staggers away in pain as Blue Dragon quickly rummages underneath the ring and then drags out a huge biker’s chain….

MW:We’ve seen this before…

Dragon wraps the chain around his fist and he waits for Kincade to stand up before he swings the chain straight at his sibling’s face…

RJ:OUCH!

Kincade suddenly whirls around and spits a horrible blue mist into the face of BD. Dragon staggers back blinded and Logan grabs the steel chain from his hand before wrapping it around his own, delivering a crunching uppercut to the jaw that floors Dragon.He then proceeds to unload with unstoppable punches to the head, opening up a wild cut across the face of BD….

MW:No doctor will be able to prevent that scarring….

RJ:And now what….no not this…

Blue Dragon is slumped across the floor,resting against a steel chained panel. Logan Kincade then wraps the the biker’s chain around BD’s throat and pulls it tight around the panel,dragging BD up off the floor…

MW:He’s trying to hang him….

RJ:Somebody stop this….

Logan steps back and he laughs sadistically as BD kicks his legs and tries to break free. The crowd are horrified as Dragon is slowly losing consciousness….

MW:He’s gonna kill him…

Kincade merely shrugs his shoulders and turns away as the referee rushes over and begins to unfasten the chain, in order to save Dragon’s life. Finally the chain is released and BD slumps down to the floor in a heap as Logan turns back around…

RJ:Leave him alone…he was just doing his job….

MW:I don’t think Logan appreciates the referee’s interference here…

Logan eyes the referee with malice and points to BD, accusing the official of interfering. The referee holds his hands up in innocence but Kincade is in no mood and seizes the official by the throat.The referee is pleading for mercy as the crowd boo furiously…

RJ:Logan Kincade is a goddamn madman…..OH NO!

MW:That really was not called for…

Kincade lifts the referee up off the floor and then throws him backwards into the barbed wire panel behind him. The referee screams in pain and then drops down to the floor in agony, causing Kincade’s eyes to glow with enjoyment….

RJ:This is like a playground for this man….he really is enjoying himself now…

MW:And who do you see stopping him?...he’s got his second wind….and everyone else is decimated…

Logan’s face is covered in blood but he smiles as he lifts up the ring apron and drags out a table, which he sets up on the outside. He then shakes his head and ducks underneath the apron again, coming back with a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire. He runs the barbs against his face with a heinous grin before backing out of the cell and placing the wood next to the wall of fire…

RJ:This is too much….we’ve seen enough now…

MW:I don’t think Kincade has even started…

The crowd recoil as Kincade holds the flaming 2x4 in his hands and then walks back inside the cell. He smiles down at Blue Dragon and says “You can’t protect him now” before laughing and climbing into the ring…

MW:What does Logan mean?

RJ:I think he means that Nay Bother is about to suffer….

Kincade holds the 2x4 up in the air and then crashes it into the skull of Gary Traitorelli, sending him toppling through the ropes to the outside. Next up is Hidari, who takes the flaming weapon to the stomach and then across his back…

MW:All of these men are being tortured…..this match will go down in history…

Hidari rolls out of the ring in agony and that leaves Kincade and Nay Bother inside. Logan is shaking with excitement as Nay clings to the ropes and tries to pull himself up..

RJ:Nay Bother is bleeding profusely from the head and body…..but his suffering is only going to increase now…

Nay backs away from the ropes and turns around, straight into a 2x4 shot to the face. He collapses onto the floor and Kincade stands over him and begins to push the flaming weapon against Nay Bother’s face…

MW:That is burning and tearing at the flesh all in one go….

RJ:Logan Kincade must be stopped at all costs…..

MW:But how do you expect that to happen…..they are locked in that cell, surrounded by a wall of fire…nobody is getting in there….

Kincade continues to push the flaming barbs down onto Nay’s face before finally releasing and throwing the weapon across the ring. The crowd are booing furiously as Nay blinks back blood and Logan ushers him to stand up…..

RJ:We don’t have a referee though, and no way to get one inside the ring….

MW:We’ll just have to wait for this first one to wake up….

RJ:Never in all my years here in 6WF have I ever seen anything like this….

MW:BLIND JUSTICE!

Nay staggers up and Logan pulls him into the sleeper hold before running him into the deadly device, driving Nay’s face against the barbed wire 2x 4 on landing.Logan crouches and smiles, blood streaming down his face…

RJ:This match is all over….

*Lights out

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:04 am

MW:Erm RJ….

RJ:I don’t have a clue what is happening here…

The whole arena goes black apart from the wall of flames that surrounds the ring. The crowd are screaming and shrieking as suddenly the flames die down and a blast of red flashes across the stage.A bolt of lightning seems to strike the top of the titantron and a low thundering noise can be heard…

RJ:Ladies and gentlemen I assure you that we have no idea what is going on here….

The thundering noise continues as a gigantic figure walks out onto the stage and begins to stride down towards the ring. The crowd are watching on in dumfounded shock as the huge newcomer reaches the base of the cell…

MW:What the hell is this?.....who is this guy?

RJ:The guy from the videos Michael….it’s the only explanation…

MW:Takeo?

RJ:I believe so.;…MY GOD LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS GUY!

Logan Kincade has noticed the mysterious goings on and he rolls from the ring to confront the giant of a man.He looks through the locked door of the cell at Lukas Takeo and Takeo merely glares back…..Kincade’s face is coated completely in blood and he stands his ground,only for Takeo to begin tugging at the door….

MW:Door is chained shut….no getting through that….

Logan smiles at Takeo mockingly before Takeo steps to the side and plants his fist straight through a plate glass panel,punching Kincade clean in the face.

RJ:I have no idea why this monster is out here……I have no idea of his intentions….

MW:We don’t know he has any intentions….

Logan staggers back and then tries to storm forwards as Takeo enters the cell. The mysterious giant just grabs the champion by the neck and slams him against the ringpost before hauling him into the ring. Logan quickly scrambles and grabs the 2x4 as Takeo follows him into the ring….

MW:Kincade is going to teach Takeo a lesson now…

RJ:SAY WHAT?

The whole ring shakes as Takeo seizes Kincade around the throat and then absolutely decimates him with a chokeslam. Takeo stands tall in the centre of the ring as Gary Traitorelli stumbles back up to his feet…

MW:I have no idea what is going on here….

RJ:Join the queue…..

Traitorelli stands with a bloodied face and stares into the emotionless eyes of Takeo before he too is seized by the throat. Takeo walks Traitorelli back to the ropes and then lifts him up before chokeslamming him over the top rope through a table that is set up on the outside from earlier on…

RJ:This is destruction beyond anything we have ever seen before…

MW:LOOKOUT!

Takeo stands back from the ropes and turns quickly as Kenji Hidari jumps off the top rope and attempts to blindside the giant….

RJ:Caught him…

Takeo seizes Hidari around the throat with ease and squeezes fiercely before lifting him high with one arm and then drills Hidari into the canvass with sickening effect, causing the Japanese superstar to roll from the ring into an unconscious state. The crowd are still stunned into silence as Takeo gets back to his feet and is set upon by Blue Dragon and Nay Bother…

MW:These two men might be on opposite sides of the fence tonight but right now they are united…..united in a fight against this unknown beast of a man…

Nay and Dragon both take it in turns to blast hard punches into Takeo before they run off the ropes to gain more momentum…

RJ:OH NO!

The crowd are stunned as Takeo reaches out and clutches his hands around both men’s throats before lifting them both sky-high and drills them with a double chokeslam all the way from hell. There is utter devastation in the ring and around it as Takeo stands tall and admires his handywork..

MW:What is the meaning of this?....why has Lukas Takeo done this?

RJ:I have no explanation….only one man knows and that is that colossus stood in the ring right now….never in all my years have I seen somebody make an entrance like this…

MW:This was already the most heinous matchup in 6WF history….but it has taken a dramatic turn for the worse in the last few minutes…

Takeo continues to survey the damage he has caused before backing away to the ropes and climbing from the ring.He continues to look back with a disturbing look on his face before exiting through the cell door and beginning to make his way back up the rampway…

RJ:Ladies and gentlemen we have no answer or explanation for what has just taken place….none whatsoever….

MW:We have been anticipating the debut of Takeo for weeks but I never imagined anything like this..

RJ:You and me both….this crowd is stunned into silence….five men went to war here tonight and look at the carnage all around…

Takeo stands for a moment on the top of the rampway before then heading straight through the curtain and into the backstage area. It isn’t long before another referee makes an entrance and sprints down towards the ring….

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

MW:A good idea to get another referee down here whilst the flames are down…we might actually be able to get a conclusion to this matchup…

RJ:You sure about that?....all five competitors are down and out….

The referee enters the cell door as the wall of flames ignites again and surrounds the ring. The sold-out crowd are making a whole lot of noise once again as the cameras pan in on the ring to showcase the developments…

MW:We’ve got Traitorelli and Hidari in ruins on the outside of the ring…….Dragon,Kincade and Nay Bother are all motionless…..

RJ:All thanks to Lukas Takeo, the most devastating of debuts here tonight…

The ring and cell is littered with devastation as the cameras finally pick up on a bit of movement from the corner of the ring. Nay Bother is dripping blood but his right hand is clinging to the ropes as he tries to drag himself back up onto his feet. Nay reaches the top of the turnbuckle and finally finds his footing….he turns around and sees Logan Kincade trying to stand…

MW:Nay Bother…Logan Kincade…..two former tag team partners who have been through so much in recent months…could be fitting to see it end like this…

RJ:BOOM….EQUALIZER!

Nay pushes himself away from the ropes and rushes at Logan, only to be lifted up and devastated by a brutal urange backbreaker from nowhere.Logan spits blood across the canvass and stares out at the stage, where Takeo was standing moments before…

MW:Logan Kincade scanning this arena for Lukas Takeo….he has no idea what just attacked him but you can guarantee his is already plotting revenge…

RJ:Logan needs to just keep his focus on this match…

Logan keeps Nay pressed down on his knee, applying real pressure to the spine before then dragging his opponent to the corner. Logan sits on the top rope and he wraps his hand around the back of Bother’s neck before pulling him onto the ropes….

MW:We all know where this is leading…

RJ:And Nay Bother is powerless to stop it…

Logan smiles with a sinister edge as he holds Nay in place on the ropes before jumping into the air and hurtling towards the canvass…

MW:ROUGH JUSTICE!

Logan looks to slam Nay face-first into the canvass with the inverted chokeslam but somehow Nay twists his body in midair and counters into a sensational hurricanrana takedown in midair….the crowd are on their feet roaring as both men get back to their feet…Logan looks for a running clothesline but Nay ducks it…

RJ:SUPERKICK….MY GOD HE NAILED IT!

*Crowd pop

It almost seems to happen in slow motion as Nay ducks the running clothesline and then lands right on the jawline with his patented superkick. Logan Kincade collapses in a heap on the canvass and the noise is unbelievable from the fans in attendance as Nay Bother drops ontop….

MW:I don’t believe what we are witnessing here…

….2
……………….3!

RJ:What a match….what a moment….Nay Bother wins…..

Or so it would seem as the referee’s hand seems destined to touch down for three, only for Blue Dragon to drag Nay under the bottom rope at the last moment and then smash the back of his head straight through a glass panel. Nay collapses down outside the cell, inches from the flames…

MW:OH MY GOD!

RJ:Nay Bother is damn well hurt here….

Blue Dragon rolls into the ring to make the cover on Logan but the crowd gasp and look anxious. Nay Bother’s head is oozing blood all over the floor and he does not seem to be moving in the slightest…

RJ:We need medics right now…

Dragon turns around and looks genuinely concerned for his friend, he sways unsteadily but teeters on the verge of climbing back out of the ring…

MW:Make the cover Dragon…

RJ:He’s showing compassion, real concern for his best friend…folks I think nay Bother is really hurt right now…

…..2
…..3!

MW:What the….?

Ding ding ding

RJ:Over…my god this is over….

Ring Announcer:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner…………………………….and STILL 6WF Hardcore Champion……………Loooooooooooogggggggaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn Kiiiiiiiinnnnnnnncccccccccccaaaaaaadddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

MW:I don’t believe it…

RJ:Champion took advantage of the situation and somehow…some unknown way, Logan Kincade has survived the “hardcore hell”….

The instant replays show Blue Dragon looking out towards Nay as Logan grabs his tights and pulls him down into a rollup pin attempt, holding his shoulders down long enough for the referee to complete the three count. The action is back live and Blue Dragon is in stunned disbelief, kneeling down in the centre of the ring and staring across at his victorious sibling.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Cassius is shown backstage, a medic checks him over much to Cassius' disgust...

??: Finally got that out of your system then?

The medic backs off and Cassius grins as TGA walks in to a pop from the crowd...

TGA: Ah there's that grin we've all come to know and love. Do you think it's intimidating, Cass? Do you think that somehow it makes you more fearsome?

Cassius walks off, twitching his head as TGA follows....

TGA: You know eventually people are gonna suss you out, Cass. They're gonna realise that this hype around you is nothing more than a false sense of fear. You're not dangerous, your fragile little mind is just warped. You think by beating Uryu like that people are gonna take notice? All they're gonna do is question why you haven't been locked up again...

Cassius reaches the exit, he stops and turns to face TGA, his eyes transfixed, the grin on his face now a vicious snarl...

TGA: Oooh, touched a nerve. It's ok, Cass. The only person controlling whether you end up back there is you. Just keep carrying on down this road. While you're busying yourself pushing innocent women from the stage and trying to ruin yours and everyone else's career, I'll go out and win that world title. Something you seem incapable of doing...

TGA stares at Cassius who continues to snarl, he twitches his head violently before a grin breaks out across his face. He nods at TGA
before heading out the exit to a waiting car. The door slams shut and TGA smirks to himself before turning round to see Crime Lord stood there...

Crime Lord: Have you finished? Here's an idea Teej, maybe you should stop trying to find the loose bricks in the so called great wall and focus on bringing your A game tonight, cause when I beat you, I want to make sure I'm beating the very best godsent angel there is.

I'll see you out there.

Crime Lord walks off leaving TGA snarling.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:08 am

Main Event 2
6WF Undisputed Title
Crime Lord (C) vs TGA

*The wreckage from the Hardcore Hell match is still being cleared as Explosion returns to air at the Newcastle Metro Arena.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, what a brutal contest we just witnessed here at Explosion, the Hardcore Hell match was truly that. But now, it is our time for our 2nd Main Event and this folks is a historic match-up.

MW: A match that has been years in the making, a match some thought we’d never get witness, two former team-mates who became enemies.

RJ: The two most dominant 6WF champions in history, Crime Lord and TGA are going to square off one on one, in TGA’s home city. A match that is going to pit power against power, this will be one hell of a contest.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman the following is your SECOND MAIN EVENNNTTTTTT, it is scheduled for ONE FALL AND IS FOR THE 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSSHIPPPPPP!

*Pop

RA: Introducing first...the challenger...he weighs in at 310lbs...he hails from NEWCASTLE, England(Huge pop at this point)...T......G......AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Smoke starts to fill at the top of the ramp as “Just close your eyes” plays out through the speakers, TGA walks out through the smoke and stands at the top of the ramp soaking in the atmosphere before striding down to the ring. He climbs into the ring and salutes the fans once more.

RJ: What a reception for TGA here tonight! He is certainly the man these fans want to win, and he has got a huge chance to win back the 6WF Title, a belt he hasn’t held for over two years.

MW: I think TGA is the only man who can match Crime Lord for power, for strength and that was shown in their days in the Dynasty. This really is a case of the immovable object meeting the unstoppable force.

RA: And now...hailing from Lancaster, England and weighing in at 325lbs...he hails from Lancaster, England and is the reigning and defending 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...CRIME LORRDDDDDDDDDDD!

“Rain Wizard” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as the 6WF Undisputed Champion strolls out onto the ramp, staring down at TGA in the ring with huge intensity. Crime Lord then storms down the rampway, before climbing over the top rope and staring down TGA as he holds up the title belt.

MW: Crime Lord’s reign as 6WF Champion has probably been the most impressive I can remember, he has defeated all-comers and on two occasions defended the belt it the toughest of situations, a time attack match followed by a battle royal.

RJ: And it was after the battle royal that he stated no-one in 6WF could beat him, and maybe that was right, but TGA wasn’t a member of the 6WF roster at the time and his return has heralded a fantastic feud that has culminated in this situation.

MW: This match is so close to call, there is so little between these two men.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

TGA and Crime Lord circle the ring, staring each other down. The crowd are chanting TGA’s name loudly, he turns and salutes them before quickly facing back towards Crime Lord who in turns spins around, the crowd boo him and he flicks the bird at them. Finally the two men lock-up, TGA gains a slight advantage only for Crime Lord to drive a knee up into the stomach. TGA keels over and Crime Lord attempts a gutwrench throw which TGA blocks before countering with a back body drop.

Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, TGA goes for a clothesline which Crime Lord blocks he then fires off a series of punches into the chin that back TGA against the ropes. Crime Lord goes to whip TGA out across the ring, TGA blocks and sends Crime Lord against the ropes then going for a belly to belly on the rebound but Crime Lord again blocks and then nails a belly to belly throw of his own.

MW: Exactly what we expected, these two can match each other for power and haven’t been allies for so long, they know one and another’s every move.

Crime Lord hauls TGA up to his feet and hits him with a forearm to the head, TGA stumbles back slightly and Crime Lord pulls him in close before nailing a suplex. TGA stumbles up to his feet and Crime Lord knocks him down into the canvas with a big boot to the skull. He makes the cover, the first pinfall attempt of the match.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

TGA forces the shoulder up quickly, Crime Lord places him into a bow and arrow submission hold but TGA is quickly onto his feet and he spins out of the hold before shoving Crime Lord into the corner. TGA nails a running knee into the back, Crime Lord falls back and TGA throws him down to the canvas with a big German suplex.

With Crime Lord grounded, TGA drives a couple of knees into the back before lifting up Crime Lord and putting him into a torture rack position.

RJ: TGA demonstrating his power to the fans and more importantly, to Crime Lord. I think this match is as much about psyching out your opponent as it is physically dominating them.

MW: I think it’ll be impossible for either man to be dominant, that is how equal these two men are in terms of power and ability.

Crime Lord drops down out of the torture rack hold and hits TGA with a spinning neckbreaker. The Newcastle-native rolls back into the corner, he pulls himself up using the ropes and Crime Lord runs in nailing a big splash. TGA falls forward, Crime Lord then goes for a spinebuster but TGA dead-weights. He then hits a European Uppercut to force Crime Lord away before hitting a spinebuster of his own. TGA is the man to make the cover this time.

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

TGA lifts Crime Lord to his feet, he hits him with a boot to the stomach and then nails the Angel Clash on his former Dynasty colleague. TGA leaps to his feet and motions a title belt around his waist much to the delight of the crowd. TGA leans over Crime Lord to pick him up but Crime Lord hits him with a headbutt and TGA falls back. Crime Lord rises to his feet, TGA runs in at him but Crime Lord connects with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

MW: Good agility from Crime Lord there.

Crime Lord rises up to his feet and begins to stomp away on the head of TGA, who tries to shield himself by rolling towards the ropes but Crime Lord continues the stomping attack until the referee steps in as TGA positions his head under the bottom rope. Crime Lord steps back, he then walks onto the apron and hits a running leg drop.

TGA rolls away from the ropes and gets to his feet, Crime Lord flies over the top rope hitting a huge shoulder block. TGA rolls up to his feet and Crime Lord hits him with a boot to the stomach followed up with a huge powerbomb.

RJ: Impressive power there from Crime Lord, not many people can do that to TGA.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

MW: Yet look at the power TGA kicked out with, that powerbomb would have easily finished some of this roster off.

RJ: Crime Lord is starting to dominate this match, very impressive so far.

TGA kicks out, Crime Lord places him into an armbar. TGA rolls up to his feet only for Crimey to floor him with a huge clothesline, TGA stumbles up and is met with a 2nd clothesline. TGA gets up for a third time, this time Crime Lord whips him out across the ring and on the rebound connects with a snap powerslam.

Crime Lord drags TGA towards the corner, he then goes to the top rope and connects with an imploding big splash, ala Vader. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

TGA is dragged to his feet by Crime Lord, he goes for an STO but TGA manages block and he then lifts Crime Lord onto his shoulders, connecting with the silent death(Go 2 Sleep).

RJ: TGA needed that move, Crime Lord was starting to dominate this match-up.

Crime Lord stumbles up to his feet, TGA boots him in the stomach and then connects with the Angel’s Wings, he hooks the leg.

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, TGA places him into a front facelock. Crime Lord fights up to his feet and whips Teej across the ring, but the former champion hits the current champion with a leaping knee to the face. TGA drags Crime Lord up to his feet, hitting him with a boot to the stomach and then following up with the Lights Out(Legsweep DDT)

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

RJ: This contest has been everything we’ve expected and more thus far hasn’t it Michael? Almost solely based around out-doing each other with power.

MW: Very much so RJ, lots of back and forth action because as we said they are so similar in terms of strength and ability, which is why they’ve been such close rivals, neither can cement themselves as number 1.

TGA allows Crime Lord to his feet, he then fires in a series of big body shots which keel the 6WF Champion over, he then nails TGA with the Angel’s Wings. The crowd favourite then repeatedly stomps away on the back of Crime Lord, he lifts him up and nails a backbreaker.

TGA then locks in the Heaven’s Gate(Boston Crab).

RJ: Submission hold locked in by TGA...Counter by Crime Lord!

Crime Lord manages to boot TGA away into the corner, he stumbles back and Crime Lord floors him with a huge spear! Crime Lord then retreats, TGA stirs up to one knee and Crime Lord runs off the ropes...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

RJ: Vicious knee from Crime Lord!

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

TGA manages to force the shoulder up, Crime Lord hauls him to his feet and sets up for the Lock n Load but TGA drops down the back, he then runs off the ropes...

RJ: Lou Thesz Press!

TGA nails the Lou Thesz press and then pummels down on Crime Lord with a series of huge punches until the ref drags him away. Crime Lord rolls up, the two men run towards each other...

RJ: Double clothesline, both men down!

MW: It’s worth remembering the history in this match. TGA and Crime Lord team-mates in the Dynasty, dominating, TGA dominant as 6WF Champion. They turn on River Ace, creating the New Dynasty.

RJ: But one month later, Crime Lord turns on them, creating the crime syndicate and winning the belt from TGA, and it’s fair to say that he hasn’t really received his come-uppance since.

Crime Lord is first up, and he heads towards the corner and then up to the top rope.

MW: Strange to see Crimey going up top...TGA is up!

TGA is up, he runs to the corner and leaps to the top rope and then in one motion, throws Crime Lord down to the canvas with a huge belly to belly suplex! TGA then returns to the top rope...

RJ: GODSENT DROP!

Crime Lord barely gets the shoulder up, TGA waits impatiently for him to rise before finally lifting him up and going for the Angel Bomb, Crime Lord drops down the back...

MW: THE CUSTODY!

Ref: 1................2..................Kick out!

RJ: TGA KICKS OUT!

MW: How close?!

Crime Lord gets to his feet angrily, he drags up TGA and goes for the Lock N Load...

RJ: TORNADO DDT! WHAT A COUNTER!

MW: TGA’S GOING TO WIN THE BELT BACK!

TGA rests his arm over Crime Lord...

Ref: 1..........................2........................Kick out!

Both men are down, the crowd are chanting TGA’s name...”They Say” blasts out...

RJ: WHAT THE HELL? This is impossible. Cassius was shown leaving the building earlier today.

The music continues to play but there is no sign of Cassius. TGA and Crime Lord get back to their feet and they begin brawling the crowd cheering along with each TGA punch...”They Say” then plays out again, Crime Lord and TGA both turn to look up the ramp.

MW: Production clearly having issues tonight folks.

RJ: Wait there Michael, look, coming through the crowd!

MW: CASSIUS ZHI!

*Zhi is shown walking through the crowd, he leaps over the railings and into the ring. TGA turns around, and Zhi levels him with the Dragons Fury. Crime Lord stares down at Zhi, he then throws a punch which Zhi blocks, then flooring him with the shockwave!

RJ: What is Zhi doing? This match is over, a no contest. He had no business out here ruining such a great match.

MW: It seems he has something to say about it as well RJ...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:09 am

RJ: What the hell is this? What is he doing? How is he even in a fit state to be out here!?

MW: I've got no idea, 'Arj, but look at him. It's like he's gone even further over the edge!

Cassius stands in the centre of the ring looking down at the prone bodies of Crime Lord and TGA. The referee tries to reason with Cassius but is met with a sick grin as Cassius raises the chair up, eyeballing the referee who leaves and heads to the outside. Cassius stands in the ring, twitching his head as the crowd roar with boo's, he drops the chair and turns and heads out of the ring...

MW: Oh god, not again, what's he after now...

Cassius walks over to the timekeeper, grabbing a microphone from a stage hand, he turns to head back to the rign but stops and grins to himself, his eyes wild, he looks over at the Undisputed Title and grins.

RJ: That's not his. He wasn't involved in this match, he has no business being out here.

Cassius glares over at RJ before picking up the belt and sliding into the ring. He tosses the belt on to Crime Lord and stands twitching, soaking up the abuse from the crowd, he raises the mic to his lips, breathing heavily as he stares down at the bodies on the mat...

Cassius: Remarkable isn't it gentleman? How the one you've eluded. The one you've mocked. The one you've forced this unhealthy addiction upon should be the one standing here. The focal piece of what should be your showpiece. What should be your moment. What you seem to be forgetting is that you should never have reached this place. This match is a fraud. The only true world champion in this company is the man that has slane you in the most public way possible. The man who has had the title snatched from his grasp by a spineless, self deprecating idiot. A man who would rather cry in his locker room than face his destiny. A man that tonight quit. Threw the towel in and confirmed to everyone that he was no match for the great wall. That he couldn't scale the giant obstacle that he chose to place in front of him.

Cassius gets down on one knee. His eyes still fixed on Crime Lord and TGA....

Cassius: It should've been me.

It will be me.

I will regain what its rightfully mine.

You see, TGA. You were right. This mind is warped. This is not the great Cassius Zhi whom people should fear. Oh no. This is much worse. This, TGA. This Cassius is more focused, more unhinged and more dangerous than ever. This is me at my most masochistic. And you, claiming to be godsent have chosen to make yourself the focus of more of my anger than Uryu ever did. You mock me. You deride me. You have the nerve to dismiss my claims to this title. All the while forgetting, that whilst you were away healing and licking your wounds i was dominating this company. Nobody cared for the one they call 'Teej'. They had the New World Superpower. They look on in awe at the great Cassius Zhi.

And they will again, Teej.

THEY WILL AGAIN!!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius seethes, his chest expanding with every deep, maniacal breath. He begins to grin and twitching, focusing his gaze on Crime Lord...

Cassius: As for you. I thank you....

RJ: What!?

Cassius: Thank you for keeping my possesion warm. Thank you for taking care of it. Thank you for bringing some semblance of pride back to it, however, your work here is done. Your time is up. Your role is redundant Crime Lord. You see, whilst you may claim this dominance, you, like all the others have never dominated the wall. You have not conquered. You have not scaled and you will NEVER achieve the greatness that i possess. Your time at the top of the pile is over. I will take back the title that is rightfully mine.

Cassius grabs the title belt and stands to his feet...

Cassius: I will reclaim my................Destiny.....

Cassius twitches and holds the 6WF title in the air as Explosion goes of the air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down