The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking back at my Brock article....

2 posters

Go down

Looking back at my Brock article.... Empty Looking back at my Brock article....

Post by Adam D Sun 29 Jul 2012, 7:52 am

I wrote an article a little while back about Brock Lesnar, before he returned to pro wrestling.

I was reading it this morning and realised that although I hoped for Lesnar to go to TNA, my comments about WWE were spot on! Here is an extract:

If Brock were to rejoin WWE, what are the mitigating factors? Well firstly there is the schedule. If Vince has decided that he can put his past lawsuits to the side (and that's a big "if", although the fact that Brett Hart has returned, shows that Vince has mellowed somewhat), the WWE could offer him a part time schedule, similar to HBK/ Undertaker - in other words, no house shows, just TV.

Then there is the salary. WWE are the only pro wrestling outfit that can comfortably afford to pay Brock what he wants without going into the red. But let's face it, Brock will demand some serious money to get back into bed with Vince.

The next factor is where do you fit Brock in? You are not going to make him your highest paid part time star to let talent go over. You are bringing him in to be the top man. Can anyone see him letting the current crop of talent go over him - Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, Sheamus, Orton, Miz, Truth, Rhodes etc? The only ones he could possibly feud with and go over himself without destroying the next gen are Cena, HHH and the Undertaker. And what would those matches be like? Pretty awful.

Here is the full article - http://www.v2journal.com/brock-lesnar.html

On reflection, I think my srticle was spot on and that Brock should have gone to TNA. I so hope he is behind the Aces and Eights Laugh

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Looking back at my Brock article.... Empty Re: Looking back at my Brock article....

Post by bretmeharty Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:54 pm

If you don't say so you're self!!!

I can see Brock losing in every match this time round. He doesn't really care for the win/loss record. He's getting what he wants which is 5 mil, and wwe are getting what they want a measure of revenge for Brock leaving all them years ago and the manner in which he left.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down