The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotties of the XXX Olympiad

+40
Crimey
I hate fish
Adam D
JDizzle
Jennifer1984
Josiah Maiestas
brennomac
AlciG
sportform
kingjohn7
RinoGattuso
EnglishReign
Cari
timhen
Galted
PJHolybloke
Pal Joey
AlastairW
HERSH
ChequeredJersey
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Mr Bounce
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
ScarletSpiderman
gowales
dummy_half
dublin_dave
Casartelli
Luckless Pedestrian
Jenifer McLadyboy
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
doctor_grey
eirebilly
Rava
Mickado
bathmad
Thomond
red_stag
Gibson
Portnoy
44 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hotties of the XXX Olympiad - Page 3 Empty Hotties of the XXX Olympiad

Post by Portnoy Mon 23 Jul 2012, 7:42 am

First topic message reminder :

There has to be a reason why 150000 prophylactics are being distributed free alongside the McDonalds, Dairy Milk and Coke* in Village.
*(cola).

And whilst the rugby is in its annual lock-down, hopefully the mods will permit a bit of light levity.

Spoiler:
(Dainsh tennis)

Unfortunately for Cari, Tommy Bowe is not eligible as sevens are not on the agenda this time around.

My guess is that some right mooses are coming this way as well very soon...

Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Hotties of the XXX Olympiad - Page 3 Empty Re: Hotties of the XXX Olympiad

Post by Adam D Thu 09 Aug 2012, 7:30 pm

timhen wrote:It's the beach volleyball players that get all the attention, but for my money the best olympic rears belong to the pole vaulters.

And on the matter of pole vaulters, she may not be at the Olympics, but there is always Allison Stokke.

Spoiler:

She is one of the most stunning women I have ever seen!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 09 Aug 2012, 7:39 pm

JDizzle wrote:The big question, Katie Taylor; Would you?

And there are pictures of Laura Trott sucking face with Jason Kenny at the Beach Volleyball yesterday (despite him having a kid and her having a boyfriend) and if that's the case then first of all their kids will be cycling freaks, and secondly Kenny is punching about 6 weight divisions above! Ridiculous!

Apparently she doesn't have a boyfriend (except Kenny, it seems)
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy Thu 09 Aug 2012, 7:59 pm

Spoiler:

It's been suggested that Caster a whisker better than the rest. It'd be close shave Wink .
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Thu 09 Aug 2012, 8:06 pm

A Saffer Ladyman, Portnoy. I think Im in lurve.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Thu 09 Aug 2012, 8:09 pm

ChequeredJersey wrote:

And there are pictures of Laura Trott sucking face with Jason Kenny at the Beach Volleyball yesterday (despite him having a kid and her having a boyfriend) and if that's the case then first of all their kids will be cycling freaks, and secondly Kenny is punching about 6 weight divisions above! Ridiculous!

Apparently she doesn't have a boyfriend (except Kenny, it seems)

She's just shattered my dreams. I hope the French are right and they've been using magic wheels and get DQ'd. It's over Laura, over.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy Thu 09 Aug 2012, 8:12 pm

Gibson wrote:A Saffer Ladyman, Portnoy. I think Im in lurve.

I believe that we both have sons that would be more appropriate suitors Gibbo.
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Thu 09 Aug 2012, 8:37 pm

Portnoy wrote:
Gibson wrote:A Saffer Ladyman, Portnoy. I think Im in lurve.

I believe that we both have sons that would be more appropriate suitors Gibbo.

Also true bud. But then again, maybe, just maybe, Evolution has been kinder to them than it has been to us.

Miss you man. We talked about you in France. The Chef reckons you started all these meet ups in the Swan & Rushes. Maybe you did.

But I suggested it and bought de phookin tickets from Tigers Amanda, roysh.

No one else has a feckin clue what we are on about here. Which is nice. Ale

Katie Taylor - Irish Boxing Gold medalist. Id tie her up in the ropes and then tell her I fancy her sister more.

Now that's foreplay.

Last edited by Gibson on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Thu 09 Aug 2012, 8:42 pm

Absolutely, I would, outside the ring she turns it up a notch, Wouldn't get near her though, a devout Christian. Her an Tim Tebow are a match made in Heaven!
Spoiler:

Alex Morgan, Hope Solo and a few more on in the Women's football match.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:28 pm

Portnoy wrote:
Spoiler:

It's been suggested that Caster a whisker better than the rest. It'd be close shave Wink .

a bit unfair on Semenya, he/she wasn't the most masculine in his/her heat let alone the games. I've noticed quite a few Ronaldinho twins in various women's events as well.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by I hate fish Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:29 pm

Galted wrote:
Portnoy wrote:
Spoiler:

a bit unfair on Semenya, he/she wasn't the most masculine in his/her heat let alone the games. I've noticed quite a few Ronaldinho twins in various women's events as well.

I watched her semi (no pun intended), from the side she was twice the size of anyone else.

I hate fish

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:41 pm

She has a lunch box.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:51 pm

Didier Drogba was running next to Semenya in lane 7

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Thu 09 Aug 2012, 10:22 pm

Speaking of dangerous women in Katie Taylor, Jade Jones is pretty decent on the Tae Kwondo now!

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer1984 Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:11 pm

Thomond wrote:Who said Jess Ennis was fat? What planet is that guy on?

An unnamed official at UK Athletics was alleged to have said that Jessica Ennis was carrying a little too much weight. This became "fat" in the way that newspapers have of making a lot of sales out of very little at all because there are cretins out there who buy these rags on the basis of exaggerated nonsense.

The allegation that such a statement had been made came from Tony Minichiello, who is Jessica Ennis's coach. He revealed that a "High ranking official at UK Athletics" had made the comment. He didn't go so far as to actually name anybody and there was much media speculation about who it may have been. A lot of names were put forward, particularly that of Charles van Comminee who issued a flat denial, not that that meant anything to the red tops, who have never been known to let the truth get in the way of a good story.

After much media hoo-ha, it was never clearly established who was responsible (though many claimed they knew but weren't prepared to say so, probably because they are all aware that naming names is a very good way of becoming acquainted with that person's legal representatives) and no action was taken against Minchiello (as far as I know. Please put me right if anybody knows differently on either point).

But for goodness sake..... what IS the story here..? An allegation, made with no supporting evidence, about an unnamed person who is accused of saying something that is reported in a wildly inaccurate manner and ends up coming to no factually established conclusion, and which wouldn't matter one jot to anybody who has two functioning brain cells to bang together even if it were true.

And yet..... this nonsense sells newspapers because is is about Jessica Ennis and is read by the sort of men who fiddle with themselves in the toilet whilst looking at pictures of her in her running kit.

If it wasn't so unutterably sad, it would be laughable.

Jennifer1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:18 pm

It shouldn't have been a story I agree, nothing in it really. Think the last bit might be a bit over the top but agree with youur point overall.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:21 pm

Yes it shouldn't have been a story but I agree with Thomond that I think you are getting carried away
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer1984 Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:27 pm

Thomond wrote:It shouldn't have been a story I agree, nothing in it really. Think the last bit might be a bit over the top but agree with youur point overall.

Jess Ennis is a strong woman..... a very strong woman..... and she pretty much laughed the whole thing off.

After the fuss blew up, she won her next competition by a long margin of victory and then, apparently, said "Not bad for a fat girl".

I think that going out and performing in competition is the best way to respond in such circumstances and it is to her credit that she did so. Perhaps Tony Minichiello was trying to provoke that kind of response out her. He may just be a very shrewd guy. Who knows.?

As for my last comment, well, you're entitled to your opinion and that's fair enough, but all the time a significant number of men treat women in sport as nothing more than pieces of meat, put there to be leered at for their own sexual gratification instead of giving them the respect they deserve and have earned, then such comments are entirely justified.

Jennifer1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:34 pm

I wonder is it as big an issue as you make it, you will see Katie Taylor won gold for Ireland today. She is our most respected athlete and myself and many others have claimed her as our greatest ever sportsperson even before today. She is "The most popular athlete at the Games" according to Sports Illustrated. I think you are being very over the top to be honest. A lot of men who are interested in sports treat me and women the same way, with their respect.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm

Generally, the men I know respect female sports stars for their skill and just as much as their respective men. Noting that athletes are attractive and being attracted to them and commenting on this does not counteract that. I assure you that young ladies, specifically those I live with, do the same thing with male athletes. It does not necessarily mean that they are not respecting them. I am sure that some do not but they are the minority and don't deserve words to be wasted on them
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:08 am

I'd still love a Vickie Pendleton/Gibbo/Michelle Jenneke sandwich tho. In all fairness.

Tanks ver much.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:11 am

But surely the fact they are so good at something actually adds to their attractiveness, Gibbo? Same with musicians
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:17 am

Ooh young Luke. You have the Force within you. guinness

Exactly. 1st got laid at 15, by a Joni Mitchell Tribute gal. She was brilliant. Or so I thought, cos I think she spiked me. Really old - 19. I hadn't a feicin clue what was goin on.

She did.

Woke up with a surprise, I can tell ya that lad. Grand.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Gibson on Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:20 am

Hmm, is that not female on male r***?!
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:21 am

Why is the word for non-consensual intercourse censored?!
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer1984 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:24 am

Thomond wrote:I wonder is it as big an issue as you make it, you will see Katie Taylor won gold for Ireland today. She is our most respected athlete and myself and many others have claimed her as our greatest ever sportsperson even before today. She is "The most popular athlete at the Games" according to Sports Illustrated. I think you are being very over the top to be honest. A lot of men who are interested in sports treat me and women the same way, with their respect.

Very true.... a lot of men DO treat women with respect and we wish that this were the case universally.

Unfortunately, this is not the case and if you go through this thread, and look at some of the images posted, and the comments that go with them and then try to see them as a woman who has had to put up with sexual abuse in sport might, then you might see where I'm coming from.

I'm accustomed to being called a left wing, tree hugging, feminazi, liberal, spiky haired dyke bitch and it doesn't bother me one bit. It is true that I sometimes wear a rugby shirt and when I was 14 I had a pair of Doc Marts (they had a lovely floral patten on them) so the people who say those things are obviously right.

I am the first to agree with you, Thom, that most... and I would qualify it as a sizeable 'most', too.... men are quite fair and decent with regard to women in sport, but there is something that almost all of you, to a man, fail to do, which I (and many other sports oriented women) often comment on in discussions amongst ourselves.

You refuse to condemn your own.

Now... I hold your comments in quite high regard. You're intelligent, thoughtful, insightful and fair. But I've never seen you condemn any comment made by a man that treats a woman as a sex object. Come to that, I've never seen any man do that, anywhere.

The Australians have a word for this. They call it "Mateship". All men stick together. You're a band of brothers and for the decent men out there not to condemn sexism is to condone it, which is taken by thier gender group to mean that it is alright and acceptable.

I'm quite a believer in 'self policing'. If a man who is predisposed to inappropriate behaviour / activity is condemned by those he considers to be his peers, then he is far less likely to conduct himself in such a manner. No man wants to look a prat in front of his mates, and when they start calling him as such, his behaviours usually change tout suite...!!

In this way, if the good men were to start taking their brothers to task on this issue, it would make far more progress than "Shaven Headed Right-On Harridans" like me (don't you just love the labels..?) in our attempts to achieve some dignity and respect.

Not to condemn is to condone. Worse than that, it can actually encourage.

Can sexism be eradicated from sport..? Well, women have fought tougher fights.... and won. This particular one may go the distance but one thing you can bet your favourite football boot on...

We'll never quit. Never give in. Never stop. Women are like that.

Jennifer1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:24 am

How did you know that?

Who's bin talkin?

I really need to know this.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:29 am

Jennifer, can we apply the same standards to Grazia, Cosmo etc too then?
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:39 am

Sorry that was overly confrontational and an ad popular argument(I think, unless there's a more specific term) and clearly the inequalities for women, especially regarding sex and sport, are far greater than the reverse.
However, I do think you have to address the same problems and the double standards, particularly in depiction in fictional media, relating to men if you are actively going to promote equalism between the sexes.
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer1984 Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:44 am

ChequeredJersey wrote:Sorry that was overly confrontational and an ad popular argument(I think, unless there's a more specific term) and clearly the inequalities for women, especially regarding sex and sport, are far greater than the reverse.
However, I do think you have to address the same problems and the double standards, particularly in depiction in fictional media, relating to men if you are actively going to promote equalism between the sexes.

Fictional media is a form of literature and as such is considered art. The obscenity trial surrounding D H Lawrence's book Lady Chatterley's Lover pretty much established the legal principle that you cannot censor the English Language.

The behaviour of men in sport towards women is not a work of fiction. It is an established practice that exists in fact and has a social consequence that is unacceptable in a society that claims to promote freedom, liberty and equality.

These two factors are mutually exclusive and irrelevant to each other.

Your attempt to introduce bogus elements into the discussion doesn't hold water.

Jennifer1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:44 am

Wot yerman said. guinness
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:53 am

BTW, this is a Hotties thread. Ye whingin, leftie, lesbian/commie, heart-bleedin, PC - basterds.

This is all about wobbling-jubblies, legs, waists and tight orses, roysh?

Just sayin.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gibson on Fri 10 Aug 2012, 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:02 am

I didn't make it clear what I meant when I referred to fictional media. What I refer to is consistently recurring themes seen as acceptable across all media despite having blatant double standards, examples of which are below:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AllAbusersAreMale
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AllMenArePerverts
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DoubleStandardRapeFemaleOnMale

Etc that act in the same way as the problems you describe in that they actively encourage stereotypes and prejudice in a way that permeates our society far beyond sport. This also ignores the fact that it is acceptable for ladies to lust after athletes or actors based on their looks and bodies but, because of the deeply regrettable past and the present discrimination that leads to so many more executives etc being male, you are vilifying men as a whole for the same thing. Women deserve to be treated with respect in their sports. So do men. Female- focussed media often focusses on attractive sportsmen based purely on their looks. This doesn't make it right for men to do the same to women but the fact that the latter is more widespread doesn't make the former any better. Nor do comments about finding female or male athletes attractive or the unavoidable fact of finding specimens of physical perfection attractive mean that people automatically respect them less. And any movement that continues to call itself feminism is sexist by definition in the same way that chauvinism is and that one sex is allowed to protest against these things as much as they like and then dismissively handwave the opposite sex's arguments away really ****ing gets to me
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:25 am

Let it go bro. Righteous stuff. guinness
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 10 Aug 2012, 7:41 am

CJ Cool
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 10 Aug 2012, 9:36 am

To be honest Jennifer, your posts are probably the most sexist on the board. Grouping together all men as sex-obsessed pigs. I'm bored of you saying it without addressing the fact that it is a people problem, not a male problem.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri 10 Aug 2012, 9:39 am

Can we stop being sexist and go back to posting pictures of hot women please?

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 10 Aug 2012, 9:46 am

Laugh
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Fri 10 Aug 2012, 10:56 am

It has to be Anna Watkins for me. Very Happy

HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Fri 10 Aug 2012, 11:12 am

Jen, I think you can appreciate someons sporting gifts and also think they are attractive or good looking. Jess Ennis and Taylor are amazingly good athletes and have reached the pinnacle of their sport. I admire their commitment to their repsective fields (boxing and Football in Taylor's case) and the effort they have put in/ I think they are attractive like but what's wrong with that. Most men respect women for their sporting prowess and if they are attractive well it kind of adds to it.

There aren't many women on 606v2 as far as I'm aware and the ones that are sometimes do similar stuff to the men and talk about the attractive players and sport stars. It's not a bad thing and most recognise that theses guys have a great talent and should be appreciated for both sportign talents and their looks. Yes there are some men who just think certain athletes are "a ride" and don't respect them for their talents and that's inexcusable but I think you're making a minority of people into a majority and from my experiences anyway that's not true or right.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 10 Aug 2012, 11:41 am

One of hte American Voleyball players (not beach voley ball the proper sport) is called Destinee Hooker I poopie you not

http://www.london2012.com/athlete/hooker-destinee-1134789/
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 10 Aug 2012, 11:50 am

Thomond wrote:Jen, I think you can appreciate someons sporting gifts and also think they are attractive or good looking. Jess Ennis and Taylor are amazingly good athletes and have reached the pinnacle of their sport.

Totally agree Thom.

Besides no one seems to have a problem with some of the comments about Tommy Bowe by certain female posters.... Whistle ...... Run
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Fri 10 Aug 2012, 11:52 am

Maybe Jen should meet Miss Cari, and Miss dreamer (the willy watching cycling fan) Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 10 Aug 2012, 11:52 am

rodders wrote:
Thomond wrote:Jen, I think you can appreciate someons sporting gifts and also think they are attractive or good looking. Jess Ennis and Taylor are amazingly good athletes and have reached the pinnacle of their sport.

Totally agree Thom.

Besides no one seems to have a problem with some of the comments about Tommy Bowe by certain female posters.... Whistle ...... Run

That is part of the problem, this is now off the Rugby Boards, where people seem to know each other more, and onto the Olymic Board, where it is being taken as a serious thread. Doh
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:41 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:One of hte American Voleyball players (not beach voley ball the proper sport) is called Destinee Hooker I poopie you not

http://www.london2012.com/athlete/hooker-destinee-1134789/

Has anyone told Hugh Grant?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:11 pm

Jennifer1984 wrote:
ChequeredJersey wrote:Sorry that was overly confrontational and an ad popular argument(I think, unless there's a more specific term) and clearly the inequalities for women, especially regarding sex and sport, are far greater than the reverse.

Fictional media is a form of literature and as such is considered art. The obscenity trial surrounding D H Lawrence's book Lady Chatterley's Lover pretty much established the legal principle that you cannot censor the English Language.

The behaviour of men in sport towards women is not a work of fiction. It is an established practice that exists in fact and has a social consequence that is unacceptable in a society that claims to promote freedom, liberty and equality.

These two factors are mutually exclusive and irrelevant to each other.

Your attempt to introduce bogus elements into the discussion doesn't hold water.

Zzzzzzzzzzz Buzz Killington. Lighten up would you, it works both ways, both sexes are guilty of it. You dont find any of the male/female athletes hot while you have watched the olympics, not once has it crossed your mind? I'm sure you have talked amongst your friends about famous celebs you fancy or whatever in the past everyone is guilty of it from time to time, perhaps men are just more honest about it.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:42 pm

HERSH wrote:It has to be Anna Watkins for me. Very Happy

Blimey , Hersh , I never thought I'd agree with you on anything Smile but you've got that one right. Very Happy

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri 10 Aug 2012, 2:05 pm

Considering there were 150,000 condoms handed out to all the athletes on day 1, Im wondering... So many fit, stunning and able male & females, at the very top of their craft - in one place. I reckon they don't give a shoite what we think. Cross-pollination is inevitable. And I think that's great.

What I am trying to say is, that which is so natural in all of us, is being fecied up by PC ideas. Respect for all athletes and what it has cost them individually, in real terms, just to make the Olympics in the first place, has to be respected.

Then, that established, shaaaag like multi-cultural bunnies. ONE World.

On that note, I'd like to propose the Dutch Womens Hockey Team. ALL of them. Brilliant team and full of hotties.
Spoiler:

HUP Holland!

Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy Fri 10 Aug 2012, 2:17 pm

Gibson wrote:Considering there were 150,000 condoms handed out to all the athletes on day 1, Im wondering... So many fit, stunning and able male & females, at the very top of their craft - in one place. I reckon they don't give a shoite what we think. Cross-pollination is inevitable. And I think that's great.

What I am trying to say is, that which is so natural in all of us, is being fecied up by PC ideas. Respect for all athletes and what it has cost them individually, in real terms, just to make the Olympics in the first place, has to be respected.

Then, that established, shaaaag like multi-cultural bunnies. ONE World.

On that note, I'd like to propose the Dutch Womens Hockey Team. ALL of them. Brilliant team and full of hotties.
Spoiler:

HUP Holland!

Their Argentinian counterparts weren't exactly dogs mate
Spoiler:
Portnoy
Portnoy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3