The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escalation the Final Show

+5
Paul Mac 6CW
Lee
President Trump
Blade
jeromedubois
9 posters

Go down

Escalation the Final Show Empty Escalation the Final Show

Post by jeromedubois Wed 11 Jul 2012, 1:42 pm

6CW First and Last Undisputed Champion

Main Event
Falls Count Anywhere

Keith Leone © vs. Mr Kenty © vs. Dicey Reilly

Match 8
6CW Tag Team Titles
Yarmouth Blade/Mike Hill © vs. Untouchables vs. Brothers Grimm vs. Dopant Zero

Match 7
6CW TV Title
Udo Berg © vs. Eliminator vs. Kenji Hidari

Match 6

Iron Man Match!

Beachfront Brawl 2010 Rematch

Perfect Jack vs. Daniel Reilly

Match 5

Drake vs Lex Hart

Match 4

Settling the Score

Street Fight
Jerome Dubois vs. Gazzy D

Match 3

JJ Johnson vs Median

Match 2

Mark Matzko 6CW Original open invitational

Match 1

Final Encounter

Geoff Steel vs. Zach Corchia

Last edited by jeromedubois on Fri 13 Jul 2012, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Escalation the Final Show Empty Re: Escalation the Final Show

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jul 2012, 8:04 pm

The crowd in the 6CW arena are at fever pitch as chants of 6CW circulate around the arena. The camera pans around the arena until it rests on the broadcast booth of Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd. The two men are talking and almost don’t seem to realise they’re on air.

HL: All I’m trying to say is that after being here from the start, this has been a real blow for me.

JT: You don’t think this hasn’t been tough for me? Where am I supposed to go from here now?

HL: You’re young and an upstart, you’ll get over it, what do you think a grizzled old veteran like myself is going to do with himself now that this ship has sunk?

The two men continue to bicker when suddenly “Limo Wreck” plays out and the fans give a huge pop as Keith Leone slowly walks out onto the stage. Leone has his usual hooded jacket on, with the 6CW World Title draped over his shoulder, and he surveys the crowd before slowly walking down to the ring, still showing signs of the cage match he was involved in. Leone rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and calls for a microphone, before waiting for the reaction in the arena to die down so he can talk.

Leone: 4 years... 4 longs years and this is the final chapter.

Crowd: 6CW, 6CW, 6CW...

Leone: Even though I was only here for one of those years, this place will still always be my home. Whether it’s due to the diehard following that this place has (Leone points out to the fans who cheer) or the fact that this place dared to push the boundaries of what was previously accepted in professional wrestling or if it’s just down to the locker room of guys back there who were each ready to give their blood, sweat and tears to keep this place entertaining, whatever it is, it’s worked for me, because I can safely say that I love this place.

The crowd pop again and Leone takes off his jacket to reveal a 6CW t-shirt which he motions for the cameras to zoom in on, which has in lettering below “RIP”.

Leone: But with that all being said, we’re not quite through yet, we still have one more shot to really go out with a bang, and I’m damn sure that after fighting for everything I have earned in this company, I’m not going to let it go down quietly. Thankfully through reading through the card I can see that we have been given a fitting send off, I mean we have rivalries revisited, legends returning and of course the main event, where we get our first and last Undisputed Champion. Now that should be enough motivation for me to go out there and push my body to the very limits to give 6CW it’s fitting send-off, but my chosen opponents give this match that little extra edge for me. First off, you have the one... almost true success story from Genesis in then Internet Champion Mr Kenty. As big as you think you are Kenty, and as big as Genesis was, you need to remember that this is the biggest stage of your career and could quite easily be the biggest match of your career. Yes, you’ve fought at Night of Glory, you’ve won the Tag Team Titles at Born in Fire, but this is for all of the marbles, the chance to say that you were the only ever 6CW Undisputed Champion, and as good as that sounds for you, I don’t think you’ve got it in you to win it yet. I will admit you’ve got talent, but there was a reason why you were stuck in the tag team for Genesis, while Lex Hart and Jackson Black were leading the way and going after the World Title, there’s also a reason why you were given that International Title belt without ever winning it. You aren’t good enough to carry the weight of 6CW on your shoulders yet, and at Escalation you’re going to realise why I was walking out of Night of Glory as the new World Champion and the man who ended Genesis, and why you are still a man to have never really won a title himself in this company.

But Kenty, as much as I said this was your biggest stage, you’re not the man that people have come to see in this match. When you put two men back in the ring together who have hated each other as much as we have, who’ve put each other through more pain than any other member of the 6CW roster, then that’s always going to be the main attraction, and trust me when I say, I am looking forward to the day that Dicey Reilly comes out to fight me. How long has it been now, 9 months? 9 months ago we competed in the most gruelling match in wrestling history, the Chamber of Horrors. That match shortened both of our careers but has also made us immortal in the minds of each and every fan that watched that event. Now I’ll be the first to admit that in that match you did in fact defeat me and win that Extreme Title you treasured to preciously, but when you think back to that night, I was the man who’d later on return to the ring and win the Destiny Battle Royal, so in the end I was the true winner that night, and it could also be said that was the night that started my path to attaining this (Leone raises the title in the air from his shoulder). You and I had the greatest rivalry in 6CW history Dicey, but even after you had won it, I still went onto achieving stardom, while you were used for months by Lex Hart as he waited for his ideal chance to win the 6CW World Title, but I’m sure you don’t need reminding of that. But you now have the chance to re-write the wrongs of the past Dicey, you have the chance to attain stardom once more by capturing the 6CW Undisputed Title, and I know that deep down in that alcohol pumping heart of yours, that’s the one thing left that you really desire, the recognition from these fans that you still have it. Again though, there is a but in this situation, and it’s a very dangerous but, you do have your shot at greatness, but I have my shot at redemption. You beat me at Destiny at my own game of Extreme, you stole the spotlight at Night of Glory when you helped to even up the sides, heck, you are Mr. 6CW, and that for years has driven me insane. Now we’re back to fight one another, and it’s my own rules again, anywhere falls, no rules, no stopping the onslaught, and you have to wonder Dicey, have I gotten better since we last met? Am I still that “hyped up stuntman” as some called me, or am I now the best wrestler there is out there. Know this Dicey, I respect you for your accolades, I respect you for all you have done for this company, but I’m going to make sure your blood flows through the arena by the end of that match and the dying image of 6CW, is me standing with both belts aloft, over your fallen corpse.

The crowd seem stunned as Keith Leone looks around sinisterly before exiting the ring and beginning to walk back up the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 11 Jul 2012, 10:49 pm

The crowd are on there feet in the arena chanting please don't close, Please don't when all of a sudden I am the one and only rages out of the arena speakers, Pyrotechnics race of into the rafters red smoke covers the entire stage and blade walks out from round the curtain and the cheers from the crowd are deafening.

JT: He's here one half of the tag team champions is here, It's Blade.

HL: What a noise this crowd is making for the new tag champs, Well one of em anyway.

Blade runs down the ramp tagging fans as he goes and slides under the bottom rope and into the ring jumps onto the top turn buckle and un ties his belt and holds it high in the air for all the world to see, Blade then jumps down of the turn buckle grabs a microphone and rest's his tag belt on his shoulder.

Blade: My god a full house here on this last show of the greatest company the world has ever seen you guys are just crazy son's of bitches.

The crowd in the arena let out a huge Roar as Blade holds his microphone out to the crowd and the noise level goes up a notch.

Blade: Well look who's a tag team champion once again, Me and Hilly boy did, Were tag team champions of the world!

Again the crowd cheer for Blade.

Blade: Now this is a sad occasion this week as we learned there will be know more 6CW after tonight but that wont stop all us wrestlers in the back giving you the 6cw universe the send of this place really deserves.

The crowd start to chant 6c-Dub, 6c-Dub.

Blade : Damn straight guy's there will only ever be one 6CW and your gonna have a stormer of an Escalation, We have old friends returning, We have what was an awesome match before in the Beachfront Brawl 2010 Rematch with Perfect Jack vs. Daniel Reilly we got my old title the 6CW TV Title Udo Berg © vs. Eliminator vs. Kenji Hidari who I lost to that god damn Rapture fella.

The crowd boo loudly.

Blade: Yeah I know I sucked then, We got Falls count anywhere and loads more action including the tag team championship will be on line and my oh my what a tag team match we have for you tonight there will not only be 2 teams vying for these tag team belts there will be for teams trying to grab the gold and be the very last tag team champions of 6cw.

JT: This is gonna be an awesome night of wrestling I can tell you Henry.

HL: Damn straight it will be and am not gonna miss it for the world.

Blade: An me and good old Hilly boy would just love to be the ones that will be know as the last ever tag team champions, It's gonna be tough but we can do it and do it we will, Brother Grimm were the hell have you guys been this will be the first and last time we face each other but you guys must be that out of shape that you will be gasping for breath as soon as you come from behind that curtain and into the ring.

Untouchables stupid name if I ever heard one course you touchable especially when I get my size 14 boots wrapped round your kisser and then we have good old Dopant Zero the guys who dumped the fastest rising star in this company's history and then went and lost to him last week, how dumb are you guy's?

You can bet your Morgan that me and good old Hilly boy will give it our best shot and come out still your tag team champions.

The crowd cheer for Blade wants more.

Blade: Now can anyone remember why I came to 6cw in the first place? Well let me tell you a story, Once upon a time there was a company called 6wf.

The crowd start to boo so loud Blade has to shout over the noise.

Blade: And there was a new super star called Yarmouth Blade just making head way up the ranks in 6WF then one day one match some git called Mcmanus thought it was fun to try and end my careerer but that rising super star never gave up and never for got what Mcmanus has done and one day might not be this week it might not be next week it might not be next year but one day Mcmanus is gonna gets what's coming to him you are going down my friend.

Them crowd let out a huge cheer as Blade holds the tag team champion belt high in the air as the one and only rages through the arena speakers.

JT: Strong and emotional words from Blade will he get his revenge on Mcmanus?

HL: More importantly will Blade and good old Hilly boy hang on to those belts after just a few weeks of getting them?
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 12 Jul 2012, 4:27 pm

Leone has one leg through the ropes when “Born to Fight” washes over the arena and as one the crowd raise the roof as Dicey steps through the curtain wearing a pair of ¾ length combats and a black t-shirt that says “6CW Forever” and a black arm band, he stares misty eyed at the fans before raising Bettsie up in the air causing the crowd to cheer louder, Dicey smiles at Leone before starting to walk down towards the ring, tagging fans and posing for pictures along the way

JT: Can you feel the electricity in the air Henry, can you feel the love that the fans have for this guy, he is a walking legend, the walking talking embodiment of 6CW

Henry: Me and Dicey go along way back, we have had our ups and downs but I can honestly say that I will miss that big idiot and I know my brother Harold feels the same

Dicey walks around the ring and stops in front of the announce table where he shakes the hand of Jeff before embracing Henry, the two men share some words before Dicey walks up the steps and enters the ring, he walks towards Leone and the two men stare each other down before Dicey laughs, brushes past Leone and starts to pose on the 4 turnbuckles while the crowd chant his name over and over

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey stands in the centre of the ring and lets the fans chants wash over him, he starts to applaud the fans before Mike Bird hands him a mic

Dicey: Before I get on to you Keith, I have something to say to these great people…

Leone motions to Dicey that the ring is his and the crowd clap at the gesture

Dicey: After hearing the news that the 6CW doors will be closing, to be honest my world crashed around me, I sat there at home in my arm chair, my phone was ringing off the hook by fans, friends, old 6CW faces that wanted me to tell them that it wasn’t true, that this would never end, but what could I say, I couldn’t even speak myself, this place has been my life, my family, every guy and girl out there in the back and each and every one of you that have been here from the start ARE my family, we have been here through all the good times and the bad and hell there has been some bad, we have been through endless takeovers and tyrants, through invasions and mergers, through injuries and recoveries, we can all look back on the 4 long years here and be proud at what we accomplished, be proud at what we build from nothing and be proud that when it ends we went out on top of the pile

Crowd: 6-C-DUB

Dicey: We were always looked down upon by those a$$holes in Birmingham (crowd boo) even when our ratings doubled theirs they scoffed at us, even when we merged we were seen as scum in their eyes but we didn’t care what they thought of us because we had something they will never have and that is you crazy, fanatically mother f**kers, as much as we did in the ring it was all of you that kept this place going all these years, you mad lovely people coming here week in and week out, shouting and singing from the first minute till the last and when the final Escalation comes it wont be for us, or the returning glory hunters it will be for all of you…every last one of you derserve to go out on top because I know like me when your old and grey 6CW will not have died it will still live on in there

Dicey hammers at his heart as the fans go nuts again

Crowd: WE’LL NEVER DIE!!!

JT: My god, have you ever heard such passion in all your life H…..H….are you crying?

Henry: Real men cry Jeff……..

Dicey: Enough of that mushy cr@p it’s time to get back to business and to you….

Dicey points Bettsie at Leone

Dicey: So the big guy upstairs as seen fit to put you and me back in the same ring one more time, but not only me and you Keith but he decides to throw Kenty in the mix…the past (Dicey points to himself)…the present (he points at Leone)….and the other one (he points his thumb towards the back) and not only will we all get to fight each other but you and Kenty will be putting your titles on the line as well and the winner will be announced as the first and only 6…C…W UNDISPUTED CHAMPION

Crowd: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dicey: To be honest with you Keith I had no interest in your title there…been there done that and beaten the best to win it, no I wanted the International title, the title I failed to win just last week at Unbroken, now I will hold my hand up and tell everyone here that the better man won that day but Escalation is another day and when I win both of you and finally cement myself deeper I might add into the folklore of this great company and become not only the one and only Undisputed Champion but the one and only Grand Slam Champion……

Crowd: DI-CEY

Dicey: Does that hurt Keith, knowing that this has-been will achieve more than you ever will, we fought each oth tooth and nail for a year and in the end, in that Chamber of Horrors I finally beat you, after all you did to me and my family I came out on top, yes you came out and won the Battle Royal…oh wait you co-won it…well it’s not really the same now is it Keithy, its like you and your boyfriend drinking a beer with 2 straws

Dicey starts to laugh at Leone who now has a face like thunder

Dicey: 9 months is a loooong time in this business Keith and yes while you were rising to the top of the food chain off my back I was being duped by Lex Hart who then rose to the top as well off my name, while I was recovering from a career ending injury you were defending 6CW from Genesis and in the end you became its saviour and if I am to be honest Keith Im glad you saved this place but 9 months isn’t 4 god damn years is it, if it wasn’t for my blood and sweat and tears there wouldn’t be a 6CW, if it wasn’t for me keeping this place a float when Drake was trying and failing at being the conquering hero by invading Birmingham this place would have fell apart, you asked the question am I up for our match on Escalation…am I better than I was 9 months ago…am ready to walk down that ailse like it was my first day in this place and I have my answer Keith……..I WAS BORN READY!!

The crowd explode into Dicey chants as Dicey and Leone go nose to nose with each other

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 16 Jul 2012, 4:47 pm

The fans in the arena are awaiting the next super star when the lights go down and the tron flickers into life.

The giant face of Udo Berg appears on the screen his TV Title visible over his shoulder.

Udo: Ladies unt Gentlemen...please be upstandink for YOU TV TITLE CHAMPION!

Crowd: Booooooo!

Udo: I haff had some high times in this.....company, I vass promised so much by people, I vorked hard for them unt toed the company line...but each time I vass denied vhat vass rightfully meine, so I stopped listening unt took things into meine own hands...unt it vass going vell, but then the lack off compitent leadership that saw Genesis' demise also saw the demise of this entire company....

Crowd: BOOO 6-C DUB! 6-C DUB!

Udo: as I vass saying, their poor judgement in not giving me meine rightful vorld heavyveight championship match has been their downfall, how can anyvon declare themselves HEAVY VEIGHT CHAMPION until they haff beaten me.....

no no, this company vass doomed the day they decided to over look me. I vill not step foot in that arena until meine match, unt I do not promise you I vill give meine all, as to be perfectly honest, you people do not deserve meine all, you do not deserve anything from me...

After this match, I vill return to churmany, to meine home, to meine parents with the stories of how the British Vestling business is nothing but a joke, unt CHERMANY IS STILL THEIR BETTER

Crowd: BOOOOOOO

Udo holds his TV Title to the camera

Udo: Like this....joke of a title, this... iss not a vorthy adornment for someone such as meine self. It iss an insult to meine power unt meine abilities. But I also do not feel the two...."men" in the final match are deserving of it either, so perhaps I vill just end their careers unt retire this belt to the annals of history as the biggest waste of time this company ever created.... until the last man to hold it gave it some sort of credibility...

....Or perhaps I vill just end those two idiots in meine match then destroy this belt in the middle off this ring!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Udo: Plans vere moving forward BUT! the powers that be have put an end to them, but I vill return some day I vill have meine revenge on those who haff wronged me in my time at 6 C W....Mr Blade.....Mr.."Perfect".....Mr Valker.... you vill get yours von day. Unt that day may be today, tomoro or in 10 years time....I vill come for you all.....ICH VILL GET MEINE REVENGE!

Udo: hahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA.....

The screen goes to black as the fans are booing and the show goes to commercial.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jul 2012, 9:21 am

(For Median)

The scene opens with cheering crowd all chanting 6CW, the shot showing all the fans with different banners waving back and forth. Then the voices of Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd can be heard.

JT: And welcome back to this sold out arena, this place is booming.

HL: Who you telling I can barely here you Jeff.

JT: And just to remind you we are but a few weeks away from the biggest Escalation in 6CW history a………

Static begins to show on the titantron the nice of it surrounds the entire arena.

HL: My god…….we apologies we seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties.

Then the lights go out in the arena making it completely dark, the flashes of cameras by the fans can be clearly seen.

JT: Ah great now the lights are out again we apologise, guess that’s the curse of being live…..

DONG

A loud bell begins to toll. With the lights out it can’t really be seen that some fans jump to their feet from their seats, but the small amount of cheers can be heard.

HL: Has it just got cold in here.

DONG……..

A man’s voice is then heard around the arena

“Everyone’s entitled to one good scare”

DONG………

Again a man’s voice can be heard but with a different tone.

“Do you know what the most frightening thing is….it’s FEAR itself.

JT: What the hell is happening here?

DONG…….

Another voice heard another different tone in the voice.

“When there is no more room in hell……..The dead will walk the earth.

HL: I have no idea what’s happening….

DONG

“They say I have shedded innocent blood…….but what’s blood if not for SHEDDING…..

The lights still out the flashes of the camera give little to no light in the arena.

DONG……….

The voice of a woman can now be heard.

“WERE DOOMED…..WE’RE ALL DOOMED

HL: Seemingly in the back have no idea what’s going on…

JT: Really…….

DONG…….

The voice of small kids can be heard.

“Are you scared?”

DONG……….

A long pause when a voice says is a scary tone……

HE’S HEEEEERRRRREEEEEEE.

BOOOOMM

JT: Whoa what the hell was that…?

A bolt of lightning crashed onto the top of the ramp the roar of thunder crashed and echoed around the arena people jumping form the crash.
The entire arena goes quite, not much can be heard other than a few cheers.

Again bells toll but following is music which can be heard throughout the arena, the fans all standing to see what’s happening, as the tune “For whom the bell tolls by Metallica” begins to play.

HL: WHAT……THE HELL……

JT: NO……Who co……

The music continues to play but no one has shown….

The entire arena is looking to the top of the ramp, when…….

A shadowed figure walks onto the top of the ramp, a long hooded robe covers the identity of the shadowed figure, he pauses for a moment a then lifts his hand up toward this hood and with a quick reaction pulls the hood down, the entire arena all begin to cheer a huge reaction from the fans.

The intro music then changes to drums around the arena as “Down with the Sickness” begins to play.

HL: WHAT THE…….

JT: NO WAY….

HL: I DON'T BELIEVE IT…….IT IS, IT REALLY IS…..

The light goes a shade brighter to reveal that the hooded figure was Median.

HL: I don’t believe it; we haven’t seen him since his induction in the Hall of Fame.

JT: And now he reappears here tonight, this truly a night of surprises.

Median looks around the entire arena listening to everyone cheer for him, he slowly begins to walk down the ramp, the fans all putting their hands out to be acknowledged, median slowly makes his way to the steps and stops for a brief second and then slowly climbs it, entering the ring walks to the middle of the ring and raises his arms a loud bang is heard and the lights come back on to its full.

The crowd all chanting….

Crowd: MEDIAN…..MEDIAN……..MEDIAN…….MEDIAN……MEDIAN……MEDIAN……

Median in the middle of the ring looking around at a sold out arena all cheering for him, Median receives a mic and walks back to the centre of the ring.

HL: My god this place has erupted…..

The crowd’s chants begin to differ from Median chants to Dominion chants to one more match chants. Median puts the mic up to his mouth but the chants of the crowd get louder and louder, Median then has a smirk as he looks into the crowd.

Median again puts the mic up to his mouth and again the chants get louder…….

Median: First thing’s first……it’s good to be back here in 6CW…it has been far over due.

The crowd cheers and chants 6CW.

Median: You see the gates of hell have once again opened and the lord of darkness has returned, for too long have the guilty gone unpunished for too long have the souls of the damned called for retribution and for too long has the master of fear been gone, and so I have listened to the tormented souls scream in agony and I watched with upmost delight at the torment I seen in my view, and as I watched there torment I heard one name repeated over and over, the reason that I was sent back here, the reason I walk in the land of mortals yet again.

The fans still all cheering

Median: Throughout my time here in 6cw I have seen the best….. I have fought the best……. And I have beaten the best….. and as I look back that name that the souls of the damned call out for to join them, the one that I have crossed paths with on more than one occasion, and so will become the next victim to enter the realm of damnation, another tortured soul to fell the true power of the lord of darkness. Yes J…J…Johnson was the name I heard, the name that was selected to join the realm of darkness and become another tortured soul.

The fans then all cheer for JJ Johnson.

Median: You see it is the way it had to end when I stood in front of each and every one of you, and you all chanted “One more match”…….

Crowd: One more match……..One more match……One more match

Median again shows a smirk on his face.

Median: You guys will chant anything…but as that chant echoed out it made sense that JJ be the one, you see our last two encounters one on one were big, you see not a lot of people will remember but we both fought for Prestige title at that time, and the master of fear came out on top that first encounter and then JJ came out on top on the second encounter, so now it’s come to this one final time, this time it’s not for titles, this time it’s too leave everything in that ring with no regrets…no what if’s….this time the Lord of Darkness will leave that ring as the winner….and the one that as taking your soul to the underworld for eternal torment, you have felt the damage of what being hit with the Demon Horn and the many other souls that have felt it before you, as you carcass lays there in the ring you now that will NEVER rest in peace…your soul will be tormented for all eternity.

A cheer from the crowd

Median: July 27 2012 will be forever remembered, JJ on that date you will step into the ring with the beast, you will step into that ring known you face the lord of darkness and I look into your soul and I still see the fear you show when you step in my path and know that as much as you do need to fight me that you can….not stop me, you see the true dominance I have and have shown that you can’t help but show the fear you can’t help but tremble and you can’t help but doubt yourself as you know that true torments awaits you, the end is coming and there is nothing in your power to stop it, your path ends July 27. Fear is not an option, the lord of darkness is knocking at your door JJ and there is nowhere to run.FEAR THE LORD OF DARKNESS.....

The crowd begins to cheers as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jul 2012, 9:22 am

(For Drake)

'Pieces' begins to play in the arena and the crowd begin.

HL: You have got to be kidding.

The cameraman runs to the top of the ramp as Drake walks out from the behind the curtain a huge smile on his face.

JT: Drake is back as well. My god there all coming out of the woodwork.
HL: Careful, there not all back. We've still got a guy who thought he was president as well as a pirate ninja. Don't want either of those guys back.

Drake stands at the top of the ramp and pulls a microphone from his pocket.

'So this is how it ends? On July 27th 2012, this all comes to an end. And I for one can say that it has been an honour. Every moment that I walked into this arena, saw the guys in the back both from the past and the present.

Guys like Shinobi Blackbeard, Lex Hart, Diesel, JJ Johnson, Daniel Reilly, Crowley, Ryan Rose, Krovak, Max Adamson, Prodigy, Cobra, SRA, The Saint, Hero, DICEY REILLY!

THE CROWD ERUPT INTO CHEERS

All of those guys gave their blood, swet and tears to make this place what it is today and what it shall always be remembered as.

A place to call home.

On July 27th this place ceases to home to anyone but everyone will remember what happened here. Everyone will have their favourite memory, everyone will remember that one particular match or superstar or moment. Everyone will remember that one night they had with Sally then the long trip to the STI clinic the next morning to just make sure.

Everyone will remember something different. And that is what will cause 6CW to live on. You put everyone's moments together and you will have the history of 6CW. From that first show where it was all brand new to our first PPV were we crowned our first ever champions. Put all those moments together with every other moment all the through to today and you will remember 6CWs history and it's past. You will remember it's ups and it's downs. It's greatest triumphs and its worst despairs. You are some of, if not the greast fans in the world today.

Drake stops for a moment clearly shaken.

And it has truly been an honour and a privilege to perform and entertain you night after night and while some of us came and went and came back again, you have always been in our hearts and you have and always will be remembered.

6CW has one night left and let's make it a night that will go down in the annuls of wrestling history and one that will never be forgotten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 18 Jul 2012, 4:36 pm

With Drake stood on the ramp way suddenly the lights go out, the crowd stand in anticipation as a pink and white spotlight flashes round the arena before fixing a point on Drake.

The crowd boo in expectation of the arrival of 6CW’s biggest ego when again the lights go out and the booing becomes more intense

Suddenly smoke billows up and then a whole minute of pink and white fireworks explode up into the air. The boos are now filling the whole arena like church song only to be interrupted as "Be myself" by Linkin Park blasts out through the speakers.

A minute or two passes; Drake has turned and is facing the curtain, momentarily he glances back to the ring, when the curtain opens and out swaggers Lex Hart

Lex is dressed in his trademark pink and black wrestling gear; atop he is wearing a t shirt that reads 6CW Rot in Hell

Lex strides confidently towards Drake, the pair stare one another down for a few seconds before Lex grabs the mic from Drakes hand

LH” You think you can come out here and steal my limelight?

Huh??
You go awol and you think you can ride back in on my coattails like some kind of returning messiah
Who in the blue hell do you think you are????

[Drake goes to speak]

LH” Shussh your mouth little boy as if I care who you are

I am Lex Hart, the single greatest superstar this business has ever seen
I made 6CW what it was and I am proud to say that I took it on the road to where it is now ………….total destruction

[The crowd boo]

LH” Oh you cretins can boo all you want but you know I speak the truth
Genesis are the reason we stand right here at this point today

Lex smiles as the crowd become more irate

Genesis was the rebirth of one man and the annihilation of a company

You thought I was a beaten man, you thought that Genesis was no more

Well I ask you, who looks like the beaten one now, huh????

Here I stand before you today overseeing the final nail in the 6CW coffin

This is my single biggest achievement in this industry

I may be the former 6CW and 6WF champion but watching this company in flames as I stand holding the can of petrol brings a tear of pride and real joy to my eye.

CROWD – YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!!!!!!!

[Lex smugly looks around the arena as the crowd become more and more vociferous]

LH” I will miss this ….. I will…….. I’ll admit it
[Lex nods his head]

Which is why I agreed to come back for one more match

You see I have been a very busy man recently; I have many irons in the fire, buns in the oven etcetera etcetera…….

But this I just couldn’t resist

Especially when they named my opponent

[Lex turns to face Drake]

I don’t think we have ever had the pleasure, an honour as you say….not my words, I hasten to add

[Lex takes a step towards Drake]

So you are the 6CW legend?????

[Lex pokes Drake in the chest]

What’s so special about you then????

Why do you deserve to step into the ring against me?????

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 18 Jul 2012, 10:01 pm

African Drum Beats are heard over the speaker systems as the Tron comes to life and Visages Eyes can be seen.... He's looking left and right as if surveying the crowd from behind the screen...

V: It's a shame..... was on the verge of showing you all what I could do... What Visage and the Orisha could truly accomplish if we were given just a little time....

Suddenly the arena is plunged into darkness and only the gigantic gaze of Visage can be seen...

V: I was going to take this company by the scruff of the neck like a sick pet and drag t kicking and screaming to my vision, to what I knew it could be... I was going to instil Fear into each and every one of you people... was going to make you all stronger by forcing you to face fear itself and survive, just like I did with Zach Corchia, and Christy James.

I have now only very little time to show you what I'm capable of... and I'll start with......

He seems to spot someone in the crowd and a spotlight shines onto a man wearing a Keith Leone T shirt...

V: You!!

The man looks around himself, all is darkness and only he is in the light, he looks up at the tron and his expression changes, he stares into visage giant glaring eyes and he seems to be in a trance, the spotlight follows as he steps out from the isle and walks towards the balcony above the fire escape, there's a massive drop beneath him and at the bottom is a concrete floor....

V: I know your fear... You, weak minded fool, are afraid of heights....

The Man nods...

V: Now, Face your Fear!!

The man climbs up onto the rail and is standing balanced on the edge for a few seconds...

V: I promise, once you face this Fear, you wont feel it ever again.... now... FACE YOUR FEAR!!

The man steps off the rail and falls nearly 60 feet to the ground dropping in a messy pile on the floor... the crowd are in shock, security are running around looking utterly confused and screams and crying can be heard coming from everywhere....

V: Of course, you wont be feeling that fear any more you idiot.. you wont be feeling anything......

The spotlight goes out once more and the screen zooms out to show visages mask, it has a skull crudely painted on it and he's wearing a necklace made of what looks like human ribs...

V: I love the shock on your faces, I love the fact that you all pretend not to have expected this. You see, I am fear, I am the embodiment of all the silly little thing you find 'scary', the fears of clowns, shadows, the dark, death, evil. I am all of those things, I am all the old fashioned fears...
I am the bogeyman under your bed...
I am the monster that haunts your dreams at night...
I am the demons that 'good men' warn you about..

People of the world.... I AM, ALL THAT IS BAD!!!

The Arena lights come on very bright. The crowd and the cameras are blinded for a second, as we start to see more, we see the outline of a figure at the top of the ramp, Dressed in a plain White mask a full white body suit. holding a mic firmly to his lips....

V: I am here for one last time to show you all what you should truly fear.... You see, what would we do if fear didn't exist...

The crowd look confused as the figure stands motionless on the stage, and a countdown come up on the tron, thirty seconds and counting

V: It the modern world, your world, not the one that I was raised in.... there is not just power to be taken from fear.... it is in fact necessary...

00:20

V: You see, with out the order that is created from your fears... there would be havoc, there would be war and there would be fury...

00:15

V: And without Fear to keep them all under control..... well... that would be a truly painful world to live in....

00:10

V: I fear nothing, no body, and no world... I have been raised in the toughest place known to man... and then I came here, to teach you all about fear...

00:05

V: And now my job... is.. Done....

00:00

Suddenly the figure on the ramp explodes in a fireball. debris flies into the crowd and flaming chunks of what looks like flesh are strewn across the stage the arena is in silence....
The African drum beats start once again and 'Crystal Skull' shrieks out from the speakers as the crowd try to make sense of what's just happened.....

The tron once again flickers into life and Visage is seen holding the white costume seen on the stage, he starts to place the mask onto a ballistics dummy...
he looks into the camera and smiles....

V: You didn't think this was the end.... Did you??

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

HaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!

HAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 11:37 am

Keith Leone and Dicey Reilly are nose to nose glaring at one another, when a smile comes across the face of Leone, as Dicey starts to look suspicious of something. Leone then brings the microphone up to his mouth.

Leone: Listen to that reaction Dicey, ever the golden boy of 6CW, whether or not you are way out of your depth with the situation you have gotten into.

Leone takes a few steps back as Dicey still stands ready for a fight, but Leone motions Dicey to calm down before speaking again.

Leone: Unfortunately, as usual, you have managed to speak some valuable truths in your little monologue against me. Yes you are so close to being a Grand Slam champion, yes you have been here for four years, and for at least two of them you have been carrying this company almost single handed, and yes you did beat me last time we met. Your problem is that none of those truths mean a damn thing to me. (Crowd boo slightly as Leone rolls his eyes to the reaction). In four years here you’ve almost won every title, the key word being almost. As the poster boy of 6CW surely you should be winning every title there is to win, I mean what reason would there be for you not already being a Grand Slam champion? Or was that made apparent to us all at Unbroken, you know, the event where Kenty kicked your @55 all over the arena to beat you. You are the poster boy of the 6CW and always will be, you’ll be the closest man ever to win the Grand Slam in 6CW, but that’s only because for two years here you had nobody ready to compete with you. Yes, you beat Median for the World Title in the biggest moment of your career and then what happened? You defeated Satanist nutcases, your own best friend and lost it to some Australian reject from Birmingham. Then two years passed of you sitting in obscurity before I turned up and gave your career some meaning again. As much as you hate to admit it Dicey, you needed me to keep you in the spotlight, if I didn’t show up and put you through the emotional hell that I did, you’d just be the fat old man being wheeled out for the farewell show, whereas now, you’re the fat old man being wheeled out to the main event. But yes Dicey, if you do win at Escalation, I would feel physically sick at the site of you standing aloft at the end of it all, holding both titles. However I know that for you, the site of me winning the Undisputed Title, and climbing to a higher point in 6CW in just over a year, than you ever did in the four years, would drive you insane, so I’m not the only one here who is under real pressure to perform.

But then to address the next issue, yes I did only co-win that battle royal, well observed, but what were you doing at that point again? That’s right; you were being wheeled off to hospital just like your buddy Jack after I was done with him. (Dicey snarls at Leone, but manages to keep restrained and not rise to Leone’s remark). In all seriousness though Dicey, congratulations, you managed to keep this place afloat for four years, and for four years you managed to keep being the whipping boys of the Birmingham kliq. It took a guy like me to arrive to really shake this place up, bring some attention and give some guys here the competition they really needed to get up and start fighting like wrestlers again, rather than lounge around each show and only roll up when they feel they need to get a few extra pounds that week. You sit around with that holier than thou attitude Dicey, and I’m fine with that, as it will just make my day on Escalation that much sweeter, when I have my arms raised aloft and you’re left lying on the mat, looking up in longing of being a true champion.

Keith Leone raises the 6CW World Title above his head as the crowd give a mixed reaction and the two men in the ring stare each other down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 22 Jul 2012, 2:14 pm

The lights around the arena fade once more plunging it into darkness, the audience scream in anticipation as to whom maybe about to appear.

JT: It seems we are about to hear from another of our superstars in the build-up to 6CWs final ever broadcast.

Red and orange fireworks explode from the stage the lights in the arena begin to flash, Last Resort then begins to bellow out of the speakers and the crowd all rise to their feet cheering for their hero.

Geoff Steel steps out onto the stage and absorbs the atmosphere, Geoff is wearing dark jeans and shoes and a t-shirt that reads 6CW the best there ever was. Steel stops on the stage and takes a look around the arena he begins to pace backwards and forwards, before turning around and going to leave the arena as the noise form the crowd begins to fall. Steel then stops just in front of the curtain and shakes his head.

HL: What’s Steel doing here if he’s not going to say anything why waste everybody’s time.

The crowd then begin to chant Steels name getting louder and louder, Steel then turns around and face them once more. He begins to slowly make his way down the ramp taking more time than normal to sign posters and hats; Steel finally makes it to ringside and then walks around the ring running his hand along the apron. He makes his way to the announce table and picks a microphone up then shakes hands with Henry and Jeff, Steel then slides into the ring and climbs one of the ring posts and sits looking all around the arena.

The crowd once more begin to cheer his name and a smile comes across Steels face.

Steel then lifts the microphone to his mouth as the fans fall silent

GS: You know I was sat in the back before I came out here and I had this whole speech planned, who I wanted to thank, to explain just how I felt and to talk a little about what a pleasure it been entertaining you all these years. However the moment I stepped out from behind that curtain everything I wanted to say went straight from my head, honestly I am struggling to string to words together right now, I just cant believe everything we’ve all worked so hard for these past four years is coming to a close I thought I would never see the day when 6CW would not be selling out arenas worldwide. It seems the wrestling gods have had other ideas though and decided the time is now, and I just don’t think I’m ready for all his to end. I had so much more to give and so much more that I wanted to achieve and the fact im not going to get that opportunity makes me sick to the stomach and I just don’t understand how its ended this way?

JT: I don’t think there is just Geoff whole feels that way, I think the majority of the roster feels that way.

GS: When PCW shut its doors I had just become the world champion after only a few months of being there sure I was disappointed but I had someone to blame the way that company ran eventually it was bound to happen. Then I got the call from 6CW about coming to work for them and I got hooked on the vision they had about changing the landscape of wrestling so I signed straight away. I never thought one day id be looking back on my time here, looking back on all the titles I’ve won my very first TV title the Extreme title and then of course the big one the one everyone’s after the World championship. I was ambitious when I signed up but if you would have told me then in three years’ time I would be a 2 time world champion in different federations I would have been sceptical. Since the announcement was made that 6CW was closing of course I’ve had offers the phones been none stop but at this moment I just cant bring myself to decide my future when what I really care about is what’s happening in the present wondering if there is anything I can do to prolong my time here. It seems though that decision as been taken out of my hands and come next Sunday I will be officially unemployed.

HL: What’s Steel got to worry about he’s got tons of money, what am I supposed to do.

GS: I suppose all that left to do is to put on one hell of show and give you fans exactly what you deserve the best and only the best. I will come pout Sunday and give it my all and im sure Zach will do exactly the same, we may not always have seen eye to eye Zach but I respect you enough to realise your one of the good guys. So I ask you to bring you’re a game Sunday and I will bring mine and lets leave these fans with the lasting memory of 6CW as it has always been the best wrestling federation on this planet.

Steel the tosses the microphone to the guys at ringside as his music begins to sound once more, The crowd get to their feet once more and give him a standing ovation as he begins to make his way to the back.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 24 Jul 2012, 10:43 pm

*The scene pans to outside the iconic 6CW arena in the parking area outside the building. Night has fully set in and the only lights are the street lights illuminating the parking area and pavement. Suddenly a engine revving in the distance can be heard before headlights greet the camera, the lights intently blaring down at the camera before the car suddenly parks in a space. The brick wall infront of the parking area where the car has parked has a plaque plastered on the wall with the letterings V.I.P.*

*The camera, comes closer to the black, smart and small looking Alfa Romeo as movement can be seen. A smart looking gentleman opens the door of the passenger side of the car, wearing a smart suit with a dull looking skinny black tie. He is wearing shades and greets the camera with a stone faced reaction. The driver side door forcefully opens and out steps a casual looking Kenty wearing a pair of smart jeans, red vans and a white shirt with what appears to be Mick Jagger on the front. Getting his possessions and items out of the boot of the car and slinging his bag over his shoulder, Kenty icily stares at the arena and focuses on the 6CW logo with a intent glare in his eyes. The gentleman then begins to speak with no emotion.*

???: Are you ready, Edd?

Mr Kenty: Yeah I'm ready. Just give me a second.. I will see you later on to talk business.

???: Okay sir, I will find your locker room and get all the specific documents and such, ready for later on..

Mr Kenty: No sweat Howard.. remember your card.. you need that to get in. Debbie on the desk is a tough women to get past!

*Howard nods politely before heading off into the area, carrying a briefcase. As Howard gets to the door, roving reporter Jack Reynolds dressed in chino's and a shirt which reads "6CW R.I.P" with his crew bump into him. A few awkward seconds pass before the emotionless Howard, walks past almost looking at the crew like dirt. Reynolds shakes himself down before motioning to his crew to approach a thoughtful looking Kenty who is still staring at the 6CW logo, its legendary red blaring out, causing a red hue to engulf the arena and light up some of the dark areas of the parking lot away from street lights. Reynolds slowly begins to speak to Kenty*

JR: Good evening Mr Kenty.. how are you feeling?

*Almost fixated on the 6CW logo in the night sky, Kenty continues to look distance before a deep breath of air is taken in and then exhaled. Slowly Kenty begins to speak.*

Mr Kenty: How do you think I feel Jack? 6CW is closing down and you and I will be out of work? so you can guess how I feel.. you know..I have been here just over a year and I have poured my heart and soul into this place whether it be in a single career or being part of the greatest faction in the history of professional wrestling, Genesis and what has been the worst part you wonder? dealing with stupid people like you and the fans that come here and pay good money to cheer on there icons week in and week out. But I can look past that.. see these fans have paid good money to cheer or boo me week in and week out and I respect that or if I'm lucky cheer me. See Jack, their's this kid right, about 9 or 11 and he comes in week in and week out to boo me.. front row usually and he is wearing Keith Leone products or even a Geoff Steel shirt and he will always boo me regardless if I'm handing out money or sweets for example..and that is what I like.. its freedom of speech. The kid has come with his family and paid good money to abuse me or on the rare occasion cheer me on and that is what I love about this place and seeing there reactions when I prove them wrong and that is what I do best.. go under the radar and shock them all. Now if you excuse me Jack I got a match to prepare for..

*Brushing past a shocked looking Reynolds, Kenty heads towards the area for the last time. However Reynolds begins to speak again.*

JR: Hold on a sec Kenty.. I wasn't finished.

*Shrugging his shoulders and rolling his neck, Kenty turns around with a sigh and looks at Reynolds with a slight smile.*

Mr Kenty: That's what I like about you Jack.. never say never do you. You'll go far kiddo.. now what did you wan't to say?

*Reynolds lets out a slight grin before speaking again*

JR: This may sound a little personal, but before this interview began you were seen driving to the area in your car with a sharp dressed looking man.. can you shed any light on this?

Mr Kenty: I'll be honest with you Jack, that is my solicitor Howard Trueman. He has come here tonight to sort out any underlying legal issues and conditions with Alex Walker who was the man who signed me this company..Howard reckons I could be entitled to some sort of compensation or something.. I'm not a man of law so I will leave that to Howard to sort and of course I will reveal information when I feel like. Next question!?

JR: Your match tonight.. its a biggie..

Mr Kenty: Understatement of the century!

JR: Your match tonight is a triple threat match for the 6CW World heavyweight championship and you will be facing rival Dicey Reilly and long time foe and current world champion Keith Leone in 6CW last ever match.. what are your tactics?

Mr Kenty: Tactics.. really Jack?! you should know me by now..under the radar and shocking the world is what I do best. As far as I'm concerned I'm the underdog in this match tonight.. both of these guys have been world champion.. both of these guys I have faced and I haven't broken a sweat.. hell I even beat Reilly at the last PPV and with Genesis I made Keith Leone's life a living hell so I shouldn't be bogged down.. you know what they say? play the match not the occasion. I have nothing to lose but what I can gain is massive.. Basically Keith Leone and Dicey Reilly are bringing knives to an all out gun fight and I'm holding the weapons baby! so you can expect to hear at the night when Mike Bird for the final time announces the winner of the last ever match on 6CW and Undisputed champion.. Mr....wait for it...

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY

Kenty!

*Reynolds looks a little edgy as Kenty shouts, disrupting the night in general. Reynolds then begins to speak.*

JR: One last question.. what does the future hold?

*Looking up to the stars, Kenty lets out a little chuckle before placing a hand on the shoulder of Reynolds Kenty speaks*

Mr Kenty: You know what they say Jackey my boy.. live in the moment. Live every second like it is your last so even I don't know what I will be up to next but what I can guarantee to you now.. the future will be loud. Very loud indeed. Take care Jack, my boy.. you'll be find big guy.

*Patting Reynolds on the shoulder, Kenty picks up his belongings before walking into the arena, whistling a cheerful tune and heading off into the distance. Reynolds looks on at the ground with a glint in his eye before talking to his crew.*

JR: That's a wrap guys.

*The scene then fades to darkness as the camera pans to the 6CW logo one last time*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 28 Jul 2012, 12:03 am

*JJ Johnson is pictured at a meet and greet with fans before he is coaxed into a television interview with a red carpet reporter.

???:JJ Johnson…..Tom Carter from Wrestling Worldwide……

JJ:What’s cracking homie?

Carter:I know your currently out here to promote the upcoming 6WF pay per view, Against the Wall….but our website would very much like to get your thoughts and your feelings on your appearance at the final 6CW show this weekend….is that possible to get a few words?

JJ:No problem son…shoot….

Carter:Great…..obviously your career in 6CW was a short one…..but you have a lot of history with the company that spans an almost two year period…..how do you feel about being a part of history in the last ever promotion from the company?

JJ:Obviously it’s a great honour…..JJ Johnson has been lucky to do a lot of things in his life….been lucky to represent the greatest wrestling promotions in the world……and 6CW will always, always have a place inside the Franchise heart.

I know I’m always gone be affiliated with 6WF…..that’s what runs through my blood. But 6CW is a fantastic organisation and it’s real shame to see it going under….

Carter:Your final match in 6CW will be against one of your greatest ever rivals….former world champion,Median……are you excited to rekindle that feud?

JJ:No doubt in my mind…….I have had the pleasure of wrestling some of the greatest talents on earth…..the best in the business……but my rivalry with Median is one that I will never forget. During the 6WF/6CW war, that was a battle that defined the entire conflict….

Between us we stole the show….we lit up the world stage and we put one two matches that should never ever be forgotten….we went one for one….and it a great feeling inside that we are going to have our decider….we are going right down to the final battle….

Carter:And who is going to win?

*JJ smirks

JJ:Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies homie…..just know this, it took Median and three of his friends to put JJ Johnson down…..took JJ Johnson all of twenty five minutes and these two fists right here to repay the favor….

This match will have every single 6CW fan on the edge of their seats…millions around the world will be glued to their television sets and we are going to rip the roof straight off of this badboy….we are stealing the show and we will write the final chapter in of the greatest storybook rivalries of all time…..

Carter:You had some great moments involving 6CW….but what is your greatest night?

JJ:I could say winning a championship in my first ever match……or wrestling Mr Crowley at Beachfront Brawl……..maybe even my conflict with Median….but in my heart of hearts, I have to say that I believe JJ Johnson’s greatest 6CW moment has yet to come……my greatest ever 6CW achievement has yet to materialize….but it will,of that I have no doubts in my mind…

Carter:Care to elaborate?

*JJ raises his eyebrows and smirks

JJ:Not right now playa….not right now…

Carter:Obviously you are a 6WF man….and many superstars have passed between both 6WF and 6CW….but who is the greatest 6CW superstar never to have made the jump down to Birmingham?

JJ:I could answer the question once again with my opponent this weekend,Median…but I’ll add a little variety for once…..JJ Johnson truly believes that Dicey Reilly and Daniel Reilly would have been all-time greats had they chose to trade up and make the jump……..GazzyD is another kid who could have been a star…..Diesel,Geoff Steel and Ryan Rose, or even Drake…..6CW has had some fantastic superstars who JJ Johnson would have loved to have shared a ring with…but alas it was not to be……but to all the die-hard fans, those guys will never ever be forgotten…

Carter:Once 6CW closes its doors, do you expect an influx over to 6WF?

JJ:I could see it…..Danny McGraw ain’t a stupid guy……6CW houses some of the best talent in the world….and that McChicken Nugget Mother (beeper) always looking for a bargain……..6WF could always use some fresh blood…but lets not forget that there is more than one wrestling company in this world……plenty of opportunities for these boys to ply their trades……whatever happens when the curtain falls this weekend, I am more than confident that we will be hearing a lot about these kids in the future….

Carter:Of the current crop in 6CW, who do you believe will have the best career?

JJ:It’s difficult to say because JJ Johnson don’t have no crystal ball…..but I got a few names that I expect to see up in lights for years to come….Keith Leone, Kenji Hidari and Mr Kenty are definitely the ones to watch…..but I like that other kid….Jackson……

Carter:Black?

JJ:Yeah that’s him…

Carter:I don’t think he’s in 6CW anymore?

JJ:He’s not?....damn that is a shame, that kid had some real talent…..I hope he gets his career back on track….because I truly believe the sky is the limit for that fool….

Carter:The arena is going to be packed to the rafters with die hard 6CW fans….are you expecting a welcoming reaction?

JJ:I’d be amazed if they rolled out the welcome mat…..i’m a 6WF guy, and I’m going up against a 6CW hall of famer….JJ Johnson heading into the lion’s den and JJ Johnson probably gone be facing the most partisan crowd of his career…..but I’m looking forward to it….i’m excited about a fresh challenge….I cannot wait to push myself beyond my limits….

Carter:Any final words for the people of 6CW and the fans around the world?

JJ:JJ Johnson real sorry…..because I can appreciate that right now y’all feeling down on your luck. But with every cloud comes a silver lining…..and maybe yo lining ain’t so hard to find…

Carter:Hidden meaning?

JJ:Nope….JJ Johnson just wants 6CW and all the 6CW fans to know that although this may be the end…ain’t nobody ever gone forget the impact they made on this business………they defined an era and the historic moments they created will never die….

6CW always gone live….in the hearts and in the minds of anyone and everyone that ever poured their body and soul into making this company what it is……the greats of this business put this place on the map, and it lights a fire in my heart that I get to take part in the final ever chapter in the 6CW story….

Now it’s down to me….down to each and everyone of the men involved in this event to do this company proud and give it the send-off it most richly deserves…

I have the privilege of including 6CW on my CV…..and I will never forget the memories I hold inside…..but for me, there is at least one memory that I have not yet made….it’s still in the pipeline, and with some luck, I will be able to bring it to reality in the very near future…

Carter:Your really not opening up are you?

*JJ laughs

JJ:Not tonight kid….not tonight!

Carter:Well I wish you luck JJ and I hope 6CW’s final show is one to remember….

JJ:Whether I was there or not….this evening will go down in history as the greatest ever 6CW show that there ever was. We will do it proud….when the dust settles, the smoke clears and all is said and done…there will not be one fan inside that arena sat in their seat…….they’ll be stood to the rafters…..goosebumps on they arms….electricity running through their bodies…..tears in they eyes…..and one chant….one distinguishable chant ringing louder and louder than ever before……

It will never….ever be forgotten….JJ Johnson promises you now…

Six……..cee………dub!

*JJ stares into the camera with a smile and then removes his sunglasses before winking at the camera and walking off.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down