The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrestlers: Fighting with my family.

+7
SiK
Adam D
Fernando
bretmeharty
UpsideDownFace
Lee
ncfc_Tooze
11 posters

Go down

The Wrestlers: Fighting with my family. Empty The Wrestlers: Fighting with my family.

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:01 pm

New Documentary that will debut on channel 4 on wednesday 18th of July on Channel 4 at 10pm

The Documentary will follow the Knight Family (Ricky,Julia,Roy and Saraya-Jade) and British fed WAW as Saraya- Jade (Britani Knight/Paige) prepares to start her journey to WWE stardom.

Spoiler:

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Wrestlers: Fighting with my family. Empty Re: The Wrestlers: Fighting with my family.

Post by Lee Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:03 pm

Cool I will watch that!

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

The Wrestlers: Fighting with my family. Empty Re: The Wrestlers: Fighting with my family.

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:07 pm

It should be a good watch, you might even see my ugly mug on it

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 16 Jul 2012, 2:01 pm

clip

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-wrestlers-fighting-with-my-family/video/series-1/episode-1/the-wrestlers-fighting-with-my-family

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 18 Jul 2012, 7:58 pm

Tonight At 10

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Wed 18 Jul 2012, 9:02 pm

I genuinely think most people don't care

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 18 Jul 2012, 9:15 pm

Just remember not everyone just likes WWE/TNA and there are some Indy fans on here who do care.
cheers/thanks

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 18 Jul 2012, 9:15 pm

UpsideDownFace wrote:I genuinely think most people don't care

Laugh
#blunt

Im gonna check it out Tooze

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 18 Jul 2012, 9:17 pm

UpsideDownFace wrote:I genuinely think most people don't care

You forgot to add "About Any Comment I Make on This Site" to the end of your sentence , Don't like it don't comment on the article thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 18 Jul 2012, 9:49 pm

Its still real to me dammit!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Wed 18 Jul 2012, 10:40 pm

Haha I didn't mean it seriously! Was just the lack of comments hahahahahaha sorry to offend.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by SiK Wed 18 Jul 2012, 11:09 pm

Just watched it on TV and had some of Paige's NXT matches up on the computer. She is pretty good, did not look out of place on NXT and knows more moves than a fair chunk of the current Diva roster. In fact all the women I saw looked like they had been trained to wrestle properly and had much more interesting matches than the average that makes it to TV on SD and Raw.

SiK

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 18 Jul 2012, 11:37 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed that documentary. Great insight into the struggles to make it big in wrestling.

Paige clearly has the talent, looked great on the FCW match that her family were watching. On that note is FCW on British TV or do you have to watch online?

Felt sorry for her brother, although he clearly wasn't the size they were looking for. He did look good in his match against Big Show which was nice to see, something he can hold onto and tell his kids about.

It really made me respect the indies allot more and highlight the serious WRESTLING talent they have representing them. The only 'indy' show I went to was in a place called Ebbw Vale (South Wales) to watch a WWF tribute show. It was a packed house and the Austin character was something I'll never forget. Every match of the night, apart from his own, he came out at the end and stunnered each wrestler, even the face who was celebrating. It was awesome. Anyway great documentary, thanks Tooze for sharing that it was on.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Thu 19 Jul 2012, 9:53 am

martyr wrote:Felt sorry for her brother, although he clearly wasn't the size they were looking for. He did look good in his match against Big Show which was nice to see, something he can hold onto and tell his kids about.
You had to laugh though at the section where he was talking about not having the abs, and he's trying his hardest to get into shape... then they cut to him having a pint of beer and smoking a fag. Rolling Eyes

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Essence_of_Excellence Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:03 am

I enjoyed that program quit a bit. Kind of brought it home when he was told his knee was in pieces but just shrugged it off and carried on.

I think he handled the situation very well but the fact he had a match with Show is something very special indeed as martyr said.

I seen it a lot in the American Football community over here...inherently the ones who love the sport are usually crap and the ones indifferent about it end up going to the US on free scholarships!

The_Essence_of_Excellence

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu 19 Jul 2012, 1:11 pm

Yeah was a very interesting insight as to how the indy's are run. I have herd of the Knight Family before, mostly down to Tooze having them in every single season of WWA but watching that gave me a new found respect for the entire family!

It's clear to see that they have put everything that have ever had into the business of what is pro wrestling & can only wish them luck as they do deserve what success they earn from this. What did make me laugh was the longer the show went on for, even more bits of family appeared in the show all with wrestling backgrounds with one even turning down the chance to work in Japan for 3 years Laugh

Hopfully Paige will do well in WWE and from the 1 match I've seen from her in NXT last week she'll do fine over there heart hopfully Zack may get his chance in a good indy fed over there soon. He's still young so I guess time is still on his side.

Tooze, do you have any idea if this was just a one off show or it was going to apart of a small series... Hey where you at any of the show's that they had the camera's there for. Aftering watching it you could see that it was mostly the same audience each week

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 19 Jul 2012, 1:34 pm

Martyr- FCW you can only watch on internet here, but last weeks was the last taping as most have been moved to the NXT roster now.

Enigma- This was a pilot like show for it. Ricky is now hoping it will be made into a full series at some point in the near future. Zak did have some time out at the dudleys gym a couple of years ago but was sent back, again due to trobule with his knee. that could have seen him go to TNA. I was at most of the shows in yarmouth, which is where Zak's knee completely went OK

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down