The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Twelve Months Time ......... Who can prove themselves to be Racings Mystic Meg !!!!

4 posters

Go down

In Twelve Months Time ......... Who can prove themselves to be Racings Mystic Meg !!!! Empty In Twelve Months Time ......... Who can prove themselves to be Racings Mystic Meg !!!!

Post by Grahame1971 Mon 11 Apr 2011, 3:13 pm

I thought it would be a bit of fun to look ahead to the next 12 months racing now we've hit that Post Cheltenham & National / Pre Classics time of the year.

Now i know we are all extremely successful when it comes to picking winners ( laughing ... he chuckles to himself !!!!) but i thought that it would be good to see how people see things panning out over the next year in the big races.

Here's my take on the racing year ahead ....

Frankel wins the 2000 Guineas by a massive 10 Lengths .... Henry Cecil says 'He quite good isn't he' !!!!
Moonlight Cloud proves the better of the fairer sex when the French Trained filly narrowly defeats White Moonstone in the 1000 Guineas (It's all about the Moons !!!)
White Moonstone gets her head in front in the Oaks in June at Epsom ... Unfortunately, Frankie makes a hash of his flying dismount and misses the rest of the season with cruciate ligament damage !!!!
Wonder horse Frankel just touches off Carlton House in a thrilling Derby however Tom Quelly is judged to have said a rude word to Ryan Moore coming into the last furlong and The Queens demand for the result to be reversed is upheld by the Epsom Stewards giving HRH a very popular success ... This coincidentally is on the same day that it is announced that HRH is due to become a great grandmother .. not to the newly wed William & Kate, but it is announced in the Sun that Harry is to become a father after a brief affair with Jordan !!!)
At Royal Ascot, the highlight is a runaway success by Junior in the Ascot Stakes who, yet again, becomes the punters pal after being backed in from an early morning 8/1 to land another Pipe Gamble at 4/7 !!!
Frankel wins the Eclipse at Sandown by 12 lengths
Frankel wins the King George at Ascot by 14 lengths
Godolphin win the St Leger with the outsider of their five entries .... trained by Mahmood Al Zarooni, the Mickael Barzalona ridden Clavados Blues defeats Rewilding (not ridden by Frankie) by a Nose at 50/1
Frankel wins the Arc ...... By a furlong ..... Henry Cecil says 'He's quite a good isn't he' !!!
Sylvestre De Souza wraps up the Flat Jockeys title ..... riding 200 winners, one more than Kieron Fallon who is now off to ride in Columbia over the winter !!!
Captain Chris wins the Paddy Power Gold Cup at Cheltenham .... Long Run is pulled out on the morning of the race with a mysterious illness that is sweeping through the Henderson yard. Nicky Henderson says that it is likely he will not have any runners for at least six months causing everything he has entered for Cheltenham to drift out to 999/1 on Betfair.
Denman wins the Hennessy at Newbury. The Tank was so impressive .... He's now 5/4 to win the Cheltenham Gold Cup !!!
The King George is postponed on Boxing Day due to 20 Ft of snow covering the Kempton course ... It's later realised that it isn't snow, it's actually Kieron Fallons lost luggage after he returned from his stint in Columbia early !
The King George is finally run in January ... Oh what a suprise, Long Run amazingly recovers from his mystery virus and wins by 10 Lengths. Mater Minded didn't quite get home ... In fact he actually stopped and asked Paul Nicholls 'what the F*** are you making me run this far for...Do you not realise i was a Champion 2 Miler once !!!!'
Paul Nicholls declares that Master Minded is being aimed at the Grand National !!!
At Cheltenham ... Sprinter Sacre wins the Arkle, Zarkander wins the Champion Hurdle, Captain Chris wins the Queen Mother, Oscar Whisky de-thrones Big Bucks in the World Hurdle ... and Weapons Amnesty just beats Long Run in a close finish to the Gold Cup ... Denman finishes Third.
Finally, onto Aintree ..... The Grand National is a thrilling affair as usual, Junior wins by an ever decreasing half a length with Backstage in 2nd ... Paul Carberry decided to get him into the race this year .... State Of Play finishes 3rd on his first run for 12 months and Synchronised under AP stays on after being tailed off at Half Way to snatch 4th place. The result was a truly remarkable owning feat as all the first four home were owned by JP McManus who bought the entire 40 runners on the morning of the race !!!!

There you go ..... It's simple .... That's the next 12 months in the racing world sorted !!!!! Whistle

Grahame1971

Back to top Go down

In Twelve Months Time ......... Who can prove themselves to be Racings Mystic Meg !!!! Empty Re: In Twelve Months Time ......... Who can prove themselves to be Racings Mystic Meg !!!!

Post by steveo77 Tue 12 Apr 2011, 12:11 pm

Well if all that happens we are in for an eventful year! Very Happy

steveo77

Back to top Go down

In Twelve Months Time ......... Who can prove themselves to be Racings Mystic Meg !!!! Empty Re: In Twelve Months Time ......... Who can prove themselves to be Racings Mystic Meg !!!!

Post by Swanseadabber Tue 12 Apr 2011, 12:27 pm

Believe it all Graham apart from the bit about Prince Harry & Jordan, true hacks from OK magazine discover pictures of the Essex beauty fornicating with Harry's Uncle Andrew and the model/celebrity reveals that her & Andy boy are to wed at Fulham Registry Office. Fergie sells her story to the NOW for £1.20 stating that Andrew is a bounder and Beatrice & Eugenie are to become glamour models to follow in their new step mums high heels!
Swanseadabber
Swanseadabber

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly Tue 12 Apr 2011, 9:08 pm

Apologies for bypassing the Summer but I have to confess to having little interest in the flat.
Next years Champion Hurdle will be awesome with the Fly, Binocular, Menorah (who I still think could be very good), Al Ferof and Spririt Son, and who knows Willie may even send Quevega there.
What really excites me is next years crop of novice chasers, too many to mention if they all go down the chasing route, but the Arkle, RSA and Jewson promise to be very special races.

Grizzly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down