The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played?

+2
Crimey
The Special Juan
6 posters

Go down

Greatest International Side of All Time?

Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played? Vote_lcap0%Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played? Vote_lcap50%Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played? Vote_lcap0%Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played? Vote_lcap50%Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played? Empty Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played?

Post by The Special Juan Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:49 am

Here's a poll. Who are the best international team of all time?

Last edited by The Special Juan on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played? Empty Re: Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played?

Post by Crimey Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:52 am

I honestly think it's a null debate because football has changed so much over the past 40 years it's almost impossible to debate which is better.

I also find it really strange how many pundits, who would have been children at the time of Brazil 1970 and Netherlands 1974 claim they are the best side ever. There aren't many people who can effectively judge them all, because most won't have been watching football since 1970.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played? Empty Re: Which Team Was Most Revolutionary in the Way Football Was Played?

Post by The Special Juan Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:54 am

I agree completely, but it's just been on TV so that's why I was asking Laugh
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:55 am

The Special Juan wrote:I agree completely, but it's just been on TV so that's why I was asking Laugh

Sorry, I didn't mean to just shoot you down. I'm sure some people will think you can judge. In the same way people believe you can compare Pele, Maradona and Messi.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:58 am

I don't get this 3 tourneys in a row hype, South American teams don't have an equivalent to the Euros
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:58 am

Nah it's fine, as I said, I agree. Topic title changed Whistle
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sat 07 Jul 2012, 12:30 pm

Graeme Swann's Cat wrote:I don't get this 3 tourneys in a row hype, South American teams don't have an equivalent to the Euros

Copa América?

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 07 Jul 2012, 12:42 pm

They don't really take it very seriously.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat 07 Jul 2012, 3:57 pm

They take it very seriously, same as they take the Olympics and world cup very seriously.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 5:30 pm

It's impossible to compare Brazil '70 to Spain '12. Football has changed so much.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down