The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown Spoilers

+2
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

Smackdown Spoilers Empty Smackdown Spoilers

Post by JJJohnson Wed 27 Jun 2012 - 11:42

Dark Match:

* Brodus Clay beat Drew McIntyre

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* Layla defeated AJ Lee with help from Daniel Bryan. Bryan came out chanting YES and AJ was distracted, allowing Layla to get the win. Bryan called out Vickie Guerrero and demands AJ be banned from ringside during his WWE Title match against CM Punk at Money in the Bank. Vickie announces AJ will be the guest referee for the match.

* Vickie announces Money in the Bank qualifying matches for tonight and next week. The first is up next.

* Damien Sandow defeated Zack Ryder to qualify for Money in the Bank.

* Tyson Kidd defeated Jack Swagger to qualify for Money in the Bank.

* Jack Swagger got on the mic but ended up getting laid out by Jerry Lawler to a big pop from the crowd. This was likely a dark segment.

* Santino Marella and Christian defeated Cody Rhodes and David Otunga to qualify for Money in the Bank.

* Otunga got on the mic and posed for the crowd after the match. Triple H came out and hit him with a Pedigree for another dark segment. Booker T also hit Otunga and did a Spin-a-rooni for a pop.

* Backstage segment with Bryan and AJ.

* Ryback beat two local wrestlers in a squash.

* Teddy Long announces Layla and The Great Khali vs. Aksana and Antonio Cesaro for Tuesday's live SmackDown. Teddy will be the General Manager for RAW and SmackDown.

* Tensai defeated Justin Gabriel to qualify for Money in the Bank.

* Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio in the main event to retain the World Heavyweight Title. Sheamus got the win after a Brogue Kick on Ziggler.
---------------------------------

So we have got Tensai,Tyson Kidd,Sandow,Christian and Santino in the Smackdown MITB so far
Jericho,Big Show,Cena and Kane in the Raw MITB

And Teddy is back next week PLAYAS!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoilers Empty Re: Smackdown Spoilers

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 27 Jun 2012 - 12:07

Can't see Christian or Santino winning as they already have belts. Tyson Kidd? Too soon surely. Sandow ... the same he's good but we've not seen him in the ring enough yet. Tensai he's just not over with the crowd enough. Therefore the winner must surely be the mystery final person in the "Smackdown" MITB... Rey Mysterio perhaps?

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Wed 27 Jun 2012 - 12:12

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF wrote:Can't see Christian or Santino winning as they already have belts. Tyson Kidd? Too soon surely. Sandow ... the same he's good but we've not seen him in the ring enough yet. Tensai he's just not over with the crowd enough. Therefore the winner must surely be the mystery final person in the "Smackdown" MITB... Rey Mysterio perhaps?

Wade Barrett? He is due back soon I think.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 27 Jun 2012 - 12:14

Would guess as he is an ex-WWE Champ that Mysterio would be in the Raw one... All the signs point to Barrett or Ziggler being the final guy in the SD one.

Ziggler would further his storyline with Sheamus, especially with him being the one to take the pinfall in the WHC match I doubt he will get the title shot at MITB

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Wed 27 Jun 2012 - 12:53

Teddy Long playa putting together a pointless tag team match! great! Glad Tyson Kidd is in the MITB match, he is a great wrestler and would benefit hugely from a crusierweight division!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed 27 Jun 2012 - 13:41

I wonder who Cody has annoyed backstage, he seems to have had a fall from grace. Glad to see Tyson Kidd in there the guy has has tons of talent, though I think he's just in it for a big spot.

I agree that the last spot will probably be filled by Ziggler, i'de rather see Barrett have it, but that's probably just me wanting to see an English world champ.

I've been a bit suprised Vickie hasn't been quite as power obsessed this week, seeing as she was like that back when she was GM of Smackdown.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down