The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co-Owner

2 posters

Go down

Co-Owner Empty Co-Owner

Post by jeromedubois Thu 14 Jun 2012, 10:31 am

Hey lads well thought I would give an update on the situation. Here is where we are at.

Originally when I asked JJ to get back in charge of 6CW, I paired up with Engel. Seeing he has seemingly disappeared, the last few weeks I used to figure out who is around, who isn't, and looking for a co-owner. If the show wasn't up to standard apologies, it was for no other reason that I have spent a lot of time either pushing people who weren't here in the past (after being told they would be), that I just wanted a fresh start and see who was actually going to be around. I have a better idea of that now, so now I firmly believe things will be on the up.

As far as the co-owner goes, I branched out to GazzyD mainly because he has had an interest in being involved behind scenes for a while, and also because I firmly trust him 100%, the day that I step down Gazzy would be a perfect replacement (though your stuck with me for the moment !) but we have divided the responsibilities.

As of this moment here is the new structure:

GazzyD is head of Escalation. Which means head writer, will distribute the matches and everything to do with Escalation.

Dubs: Head of creative, managing the forum, recruitment, and helping with the segments write ups, and if anyone has a question or anything i will handle all pm from members.

Hope this clears things up, but any questions feel free to ask away.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Co-Owner Empty Re: Co-Owner

Post by Lee Thu 14 Jun 2012, 11:33 am

Cheers dubs, looking forward to seeing what Gazzy can come up with too Very Happy

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down