The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"New Dawn" Results 7th June 2012

Go down

"New Dawn" Results 7th June 2012 Empty "New Dawn" Results 7th June 2012

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:38 pm

*We go live on air from inside the First Arena in New York City.There is a fair few people in the vicinity but nowhere near full capacity.The top of the arena is tarpered off and the seats in that section are all empty,most of the crowd have filled the area around the first five rows and they are making a lot of noise.A spectacular fireworks display accompanies the opening credits and then the lights go off as the crowd scream and cheer.The big screen lights up and a number appears in bright white writing.

"10
0"

*A voice speaks out to the crowd

Voice:Ladies and gentlemen.....welcome to the future......welcome to the Championship Wrestling Academy!

*Crowd pop

*More fireworks explode from the stage as "My way" by Linkin Park roars out of the soundsystem.The lights come on and the cameras pan around the arena.There is a small stage set up with a ramp leading down towards the ring.The ring aprons have the words "CWA-Championship Wrestling Academy" written on them in green writing and the spanish announce table is positioned on the opposite side from the stage.The cameras then tilt back and point towards the stage,where the main announce booth is set up.The scene cuts in to two men sat the table.One is dark haired,clean shaven with a slight chub to his face,the man sat next to him has long brown hair in a ponytail,stubbled facial hair and a slim frame.The man with the ponytail speaks first.

Cornelius Arkholme:Welcome one and all,this is it...the night we have been building towards for the past few months.You've read about it online,sent the Tweets,heard it on the radio and now it's finally here...this is the grand opening of the Championship Wrestling Academy.My name is Cornelius Arkholme and I will be your play by play commentator for all things CWA...hopefully in the coming weeks and months you will find me a suitable voice to call the action and we can establish this company as one of the best around..but enough from me...allow me to introduce you to this handsome son of a gun next to me,the one and only,Paul Salisbury.How about this Paul?

Paul Salisbury:How about this indeed....you know I've wrestled abit in my time,a brief stint in the NWA and I worked all the independent circuits back in the day.But I have never felt an atmosphere quite like this...when i received the call last month to come and do this I had my doubts...but now I am here,we've managed to almost pack this arena out...which is amazing for a debut show

CA:The First Arena in New York City is going to be our home for the next few weeks whilst we get our feet on the floor and hopefully hit the ground running.....I've watched a whole lot of wrestling over the years but I have never been present at an opening night....I cannot contain my excitement...

PS:I have been meeting all the talent over the past few days and I have to admit there is some serious potential...the craziest array of pro wrestlers I have ever met and I think that is only going to mean good things for CWA..

CA:This is professional wrestling ladies and gentlemen...if your after that sports entertainment crap then switch over to the American Network and see if you can catch the last five minutes of the Raw re-run...we are going to see some seriously hard-hitting action...the new generation of this business is in the back and they are ready to put CWA on the map...

PA:These guys are seriously determined....a lot of them have never respresented a company with so much limelight on it,this is their big break and a undeniable opportunity for success...

CA:These men have never had the chance to showcase themselves like this before and they are going to be expected to bring their A game.....a fresh start,a new beginning of pro wrestling and it starts right now...

PS:This company is the vision of one man....Andrew Lennox conquered Wall Street and now he wants to conquer the world of professional wrestling......we've got so many media outlets covering this event here tonight...

CA:As of right now we are broadcasting on the 606V2 website,but the CWA Board of Directors seem very optimistic that a television deal can be struck before our first pay per event at the end of the month...

PS:Let's hope they are right...because that would be a huge step in the right direction for this company if we went live and televised...but right now we have to make the most of what we have...

CA:Almost one thousand people in the "First Arena" is not a bad start at all....all of these people are here to witness the birth of the future...and that is exactly what they are going get....this is it...I am so ready to get this underway...

PS:Over the course of the next two hours we should be in line for a memorable debut for the Championship Wrestling Academy....we are making history right now,thankyou to everyone that is tuning in...this is the start of something very special..

CA:And here he is….the man who made all this possible…ladies and gentlemen for those of you who don’t know…this is our boss….Mr Andrew Lennox…

*The lights in the arena dim and there is a lot of noise from the crowd as “My Generation” by Limp Bizkit echoes out of the speakers and then a man walks through the curtain onto the small stage.He is dressed in an expensive, designer suit, a stocky frame and around 6 foot 2 inches tall.His short dark hair is tidily brushed on top of his head and he waves to the crowd assembled in front of him.

PA:I had the great pleasure of meeting Andrew Lennox on my first day with the company…I was unsure about signing my contract but he but me at extreme ease.The visions this man has are truly incredible…he wants to build an empire…and he knows hard work is involved,but he is determined to make the Championship Wrestling Academy the biggest phenomenon in professional wrestling…

CA:He’s got the money…he’s got the ideas…and he has put together one hell of a team to make things tick…Andrew Lennox has mapped everything out…he knows where we are and he knows exactly where he wants to be…

*An attractive woman with long blonde hair is standing in the ring.She is dressed in a flowing black dress and she smiles at the audience as she raises a microphone to her mouth.

PA:That is Deborah Harding…..one of our ring announcers….I have to admit,she is smoking hot…

CA:She’s also married…to one of our guys in production,so watch out your headset keeps working…

PA:My bad…he’s a lucky s.o.b though…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the first ever edition of the Championship Wrestling Academy…..we are live in the First Arena…NEW YORK CITY!

*Crowd pop and Deborah smiles

Harding:Please be withstanding and show your appreciation to the chairman and owner of this company…..Mr Andreeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww Leeeeeeeennnnnnnoooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

*The crowd are on their feet and applauding as Lennox makes his way around the ring.He shakes hands with some of the fans before climbing up onto the apron and stepping into the ring.He raises an arm in the air and then shows his appreciation to the fans that have come to watch by applauding them.

CA:It wouldn’t be right to begin this night any other way….an opening address from Andrew Lennox…the founder of CWA…

*The crowd are clearly interested in what Lennox has to say as the noise begins to deplete.Lennox stares around the arena before accepting the microphone,beginning to speak.

Lennox:First allow me to take a moment to thank each and every one of you that have paid money to come and watch us here tonight….from the bottom of my heart I thank you because knowing that we have this amount of support already is extremely encouraging and touching!

*Crowd cheer

Lennox:I’m not here to bore you and waffle on because I know you all came here to see some pro wrestling…

*Crowd cheer louder and Lennox smiles

Lennox:Well you came to the right place….your not going to get any of that PG entertainment garbage that they spew out over in McMahon land…

*The noise in the arena begins to grow as the fans bang their hands against the railings and stomp their feet.

Lennox:This is professional wrestling….we are going back to the old school right here…back to when wrestling was top dog….back when wrestling was relevant…..we are creating history right here…each and everyone of you is going to be a part of history…because together we will develop a new generation….a generation that will never,ever be replicated….

Crowd:C……dub……A…….C……dub……A……..C……dub……..A!

Lennox:When I approached my bankers with the idea of building a professional wrestling company they said I was crazy…they said it could not be done…that nobody could enter this market from scratch and become successful…they said it was financial suicide!

But I said “let’s find out”….because when I was selling software manufacturing equipment to those same men,busting my balls on Wall Street,scraping together timeshares….they said I would never be rubbing shoulders with Trump…they said I would never be having tea on the White House lawn with our President…..and yet here I am.

Andrew Lennox…multi-billionaire….Wall Street mogul…..computer genius…..and now the proud owner of the most new and exclusive wrestling organisation in North America…

*Crowd applaud

Lennox:And I know that doesn’t mean jot to you guys…and I’m not trying to gloat about my successes in life.I merely mean that when somebody tells me I can’t do something…I will go out of my way to prove them wrong.I came up on the streets…born and raised right here in NEW YORK CITY!

*Crowd ultra pop

Lennox:So I know what it’s like to have a dream….and I made my dream into a reality.But now I want to make all of your dreams come true…I want to give you a wrestling promotion that you can be proud of…I want to give the real wrestling fans exactly what they want!

Crowd:Thank-you An-drew x5

Lennox:No,thank each of you….everyone following us online…because without your support,we wouldn’t of even opened those doors tonight.You tweeted about our opening night,you’ve made us a viral dream and there is only so many times I can thank you for that…because of the support you have already shown us,CWA is beginning right here tonight!

Over the course of this evening you will slowly become familiar with the basis of our show…as well as everyone who has a hand in making all of this possible…tonight is about “breaking the ice”….tonight is about letting the viewing public know what CWA is all about…tonight you will witness the future…

*Crowd let out an excited “woooo” noise

Lennox:I assembled a team of wrestling gurus who in turn have amassed the most amazing and diverse array of superstars you are ever likely to see under one roof…believe me one and all when I tell you that tonight you are going to see many things you probably never thought you would in the world of pro wrestling…

Some of you might not like what you see…I respect everyone’s opinions and I am always open for feedback so I will take no offense from that….but for those of you that do enjoy what you see,you have my word that things are only going to get bigger and better from this point on….

I have my own goals…I have my own targets and already tonight I get to tick off “target number one” because we are live and we are up and running….but I have so much I want to achieve,so much I want to give back….by the time we reach our first birthday….I hope that we will be looking back fondly at the First Arena whilst we are down the road,selling out the big time….live and exclusive in MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!

*Crowd pop

Lennox:I promise you all that if you stick with me…I will make your wrestling dreams come true….thankyou for your time and thankyou for being here this evening….but enough of this man’s warbling….you people came to see a show…

*Big cheers and Lennox nods his head

Lennox:And a show you are going to get…..ladies and gentlemen……I now declare the Championship Wrestling Academy……OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

*Crowd pop and more pyros explode along the stageway.Andrew Lennox smiles as more chants of “C….Dub…..A” ring out and “My Generation” plays out of the speakers.Lennox climbs from the ring and he takes his time to personally shake hands with the fans in the front row.

CA:A class act is Mr Andrew Lennox…he has put all his time and effort into building this up and tonight he gets to sit back and watch his creation flourish…

PA:I tip my hat to that man…because for a long time the product of pro-wrestling has been growing stale in the United States…but now we are on the map…now our doors are open and it’s time to start re-defining this business…

CA:In a year’s time we will look back at this night and we will remember the feeling of excitement we had…if Andrew Lennox’s targets are met then in a year’s time we will be live inside Madison Square Garden..

PA:If we are live in the Garden by this time next year….I’ll work free for a month….that would be incredible,that would be a miracle….but if anyone can make it happen…Andrew Lennox can…

CA:Sit back folks….strap yourselves in because the ride is about to begin…..the Championship Wrestling Academy is finally on the road….we are finally ready to do this right….atmosphere has reached fever pitch..

PA:The atmosphere is through the roof…this is insane..

*The crowd are clearly very excited as Lennox makes his way up to the stage.He shakes hands with Cornelius Arkholme and Paul Salisbury on commentary before waving at the fans again and then he exits into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"New Dawn" Results 7th June 2012 Empty Re: "New Dawn" Results 7th June 2012

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:41 pm

*The show comes back from the commercials and a luxury limousine is shown pulling up outside the “First Arena”.The driver steps out and quickly makes his way to the back door,which he promptly pulls open.The cameras zoom in on the pair of high heels that step out first before slowly panning out to reveal and extremely beautiful young lady.She has long brown hair with streaks of blonde through it,a tanned complexion and deep brown eyes.She smiles at the driver,who hands her a designer handbag before beginning to make her way to the building.Before she gets there,though, the door opens and Andrew Lennox steps out.

Andrew:There you are…

*The young woman beams at him

Woman:Daddy…

*Andew Lennox hugs his daughter tightly before letting go.They slowly enter the arena together.

Andrew:How was your flight princess?

Daughter:It was ok….they tried to sit me in economy…can you believe that..

*Lennox smiles,almost laughing at his daughter’s reaction to something so trivial

Andrew:We cannot be having that…only the best for my Hayley…

Hayley:That’s exactly what I told them….and it was soon sorted out,so no problems there…but since we arrived back in New York,the weather has been atrocious…

Andrew:A little rain never hurt anyone…

Hayley:No?...I say a little sun never hurt anyone….I was happy on the beach in L.A…

Andrew:I can imagine darling but I think it’s time you did a little work..

*Hayley looks at her father with a mock sullen look.She puts on a very sad but manipulative face and Lennox laughs

Andrew:Well at least stick around for the night and see what I have done with the place….

Hayley:Only for you daddy…..but as soon as the show is over…I am….so out of here…

*She puts her hand up and makes a “pfft” sound as Lennox pushes a door open,revealing a luxurious office suite.Hayley quickly kicks her shoes off and places her bag on a table before lounging back on the sofa.

Hayley:Now this I could get used to….

Andrew:Make yourself at home…and if you need anything,just let me know…

*Hayley beckons her father over to her before kissing him on the cheek

Hayley:I will daddy….I just wanted to say,I am proud of you….

Andrew:What for?

Hayley:Doing all of this…I know the last few years haven’t been easy but mum said you should always do what made you happy….and now you are….

*Andrew looks saddened at the mention of his wife,but he smiles at his daughter and brushes hair out of her face before kissing her on the forehead

Andrew:Thankyou angel…and you know I am always proud of you…

*Hayley smiles back and then a teasing grin crosses her face

Hayley:Obviously….how could you not be…

Andrew:Exactly…now I need to get some work done…you will be ok here for awhile?

Hayley:I’m fine daddy…

Andrew:Well Eric should be along shortly…so if you need anything,just ask him ok?...and I will be back as soon as I can…

*Hayley is texting on her phone but suddenly looks up

Hayley:Did you say Eric is here?

Andrew:Yes,why?

*Hayley quickly looks back at her phone

Hayley:No reason..I just thought I misheard you is all..

*Andrew stares at his daughter for a moment and then smiles before opening the door

Andrew:See you soon…

Hayley:Take care daddy…

*Hayley blows her father a kiss as he leaves the room.She then puts her phone down and bites her lip,as though deep in thought as the action goes to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:44 pm

Match 1
DJ Electronik vs John Oko

PS:So the boss has a daughter huh…did you know that?

CA:As far as I am aware Andrew Lennox has a son and daughter…I wasn’t aware that either would be presented at tonight’s event though…

PS:Well let me be the first to welcome Hayley Lennox to CWA…I may have to introduce myself later..

CA:In your dreams pal..

*Both men can be heard laughing

CA:Anyway ladies and gentlemen…after that little prelude to the show,it’s time to really get things underway….I do believe that we are ready for the first ever match in the Championship Wrestling Academy…

PS:Huge moment….big pressure on the two guys involved…this match is going to go down in history,so it would be a great time to bring a performance..

CA:Absolutely….this is match number one…it all begins right here…let’s take it up to Deborah Harding in the ring..

*The cameras cut back to Deborah Harding,who is standing in the ring.She smiles at the audience as “born slippy” begins to echo out of the speakers.The lights go down and a clock ticks on the big screen,as the clock reaches zero all the lights come back on,illuminating the stage.Smoke billows out from behind the curtain before a figure begins to rise through the stage floor.

PS:I see we are sparing no expense on the wrestler’s entrances…

CA:Would you expect anything less?

PS:I’m not sure what to expect…

*The first thing that becomes noticeable is a shiny silver foil cape,wrapped around the competitor.All the lights in the arena suddenly shine onto the cape,casting the whole building in blinding light.The music continues to blare as the competitor throws the cape off his back,revealing an all in one blue unitard,completely covering his face and body.

PS:You have got to be kidding me..

*Both men can be heard laughing again in the background

CA:I’ll let Deborah do the official introduction….and then I will fill in the blanks..

PS:Believe me…there are plenty of “blanks” that need filling…I feel like I am a dream world…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen…the following contest is scheduled for one fall…with a ten minute time limit…introducing first…..from Strawberry Fields…..weighing in at 240 pounds……………..DJ Elektronik!

*The crowd are giving a roar of approval as DJ Electronik does a little jig down the stage.He tags hands with the fans before twirling on the spot and fist pumping the air repeatedly.Paul Salisbury is in complete fits of laughter on commentary.

CA:DJ Elektronik folks…live here in the First Arena,New York City…he will be the first ever competitor to enter a CWA ring…

PS:Is this guy for real?

CA:He absolutely is…..don’t let the attire fool you,from what I have heard in training,this guy has got some skills…

PS:He’s going to need them..because dressing like that,you are guaranteed to attract some attention…

*DJ Electronik has a keyboard guitar strapped over his shoulder and he blasts a few cords on it before fist pumping again and then rolls into the ring.He goes to the corner and poses for the fans in attendance,finally jumping down to settle in the ring.

CA:A world renowned music mogul….DJ Electronik has been likened to Banksy…you know that artist guy?

PS:Yeah I’ve heard of him…

CA:Well Elektronik is just as mysterious…nobody has a clue who he is…..but he disappeared from the music scene about 6 months ago,went underground…the only clue he left was a countdown clock on his official website…now the timer has reached zero and this is his grand unveiling…the superstar DJ is now a CWA pro-wrestler…

PS:This guy is a long way from Creamfields now….this ain’t Aya Napa….I hope he knows that…

CA:Well time is going to tell…DJ Electronik’s debut contest is about to get underway…

DJ Electronik milks the obvious crowd support and then “Turks Anthem” plays out from the soundsystem.A man dressed in a suit walks onto the stage.He has spiky black hair and a distinctive scar over his right eye,giving the impression of somebody not adverse to a fight.The man is also wearing white trainers and a pair of fingerless gloves.He stands on the stage,chewing chewing gum and blowing bubbles as he slowly walks to the stage.

PS:And this guy is…

CA:I’ll let Deborah tell you..

Deborah Harding:And his opponent….from Tokyo,Japan………………weighing in at 234 pounds…………Johhhnnyyy Okoooooo!

PS:Surely he’s not allowed that at ringside?

*Oko smirks as the crowd boo his arrival and then he produces a long sword from behind his back and twirls it in his hands.DJ Electronik is watching his opponent with great interest as another man walks out behind Oko.

CA:I was waiting for this…..Johnny Oko will be accompanied by “The Consultant”…

PS:Who?

CA:The Consultant….from what I know,this guy is a top level sport’s scout…he finds talent and then gets them big money contracts….

PS:And what about his client?

CA:Johnny Oko…this guy is bad news….former gang member back in Japan,deep history in crime as well as a deadly teaching in martial arts….the sword,known as a “katana” is merely a prop,an honour to Oko’s heritage back in his homeland..

PS:I like the sound of this guy…

CA:A development team worked with each individual when they were signed to CWA and their findings were enclosed in a report that I had a look at last night…Oko got some very high marks in those reports,everyone seemed excited about this young man…

PS:It gets better…

Oko and The Consultant reach the bottom of the ramp and they stand at the base of the ring for a moment.The Consultant gives his client a few final instructions as Oko removes his suit jacket,takes off his tie and unbuttons his shirt,handing all three to his manager.

CA:Now that Oko seems ready for action…I see no point in delaying this any further..

PS:Amen to that…and I think this one thousand plus crowd feels exactly the same…

Oko climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes.The referee in the ring,Stuart Castle,gives his final instructions to both men.

CA:Stuart Castle….from Wisconsin, is the referee assigned to this contest…the first match in CWA…here we go folks…we are underway..

There is a roar from the crowd as the referee asks both men if they are ready before turning to the timekeeper and signalling for the bell to begin the match.Oko and Elektronik slowly begin to circle one another before diving into a standard lockup in the centre of the ring.Oko quickly places Elektronic is a side headlock but DJ shows strength to lift Oko up in the air and throw him across the ring.The crowd cheer and Oko looks slightly ruffled,prompting The Consultant to bang his hand on the mat and shout instructions.

CA:I don’t think Johnny Oko was expecting a challenge here…

PS:Give him time to settle and he will run away with this…

Oko gets back to his feet and Elektronic offers another lockup.They circle slightly,hesitant to engage,before Oko drives a vicious knee into the stomach of his opponent.Oko follows up with lashing chops to the chest before whipping DJ to the corner.He follows his foe in but Elektronic lifts himself onto the second rope and sunset flips over his opponent into a rollup…………………..1…………………………….2……………………….shoulder up!

CA:Elektronic gave Oko a real scare there..

Both wrestlers get back to their feet and Oko lands a heavy kick to the knee of DJ Elektronic,which he follows up with a kick to the stomach and one to the head,knocking DJ down to the ground.

PS:Johnny Oko bringing his martial arts background into play there….exceptional…

Oko shouts at Elektronic to get back to his feet and then lifts his opponent up onto his shoulders,looking for a Michinoku driver.Elektronic is able to slide off the back,though,and he sprints against the ropes before rushing back towards Oko…

CA:What a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker…

PS:I knew this guy was good..

Elektronic can only run back into a spinning backbreaker and the crowd boo.The Consultant applauds from the outside and Oko takes to the turnbuckle.He ascends the turnbuckle and perches there,waiting for DJ to stand back up…

CA:Johnny Oko starting to settle into a rhythm here…

Elektronic gets back to his feet as Oko watches him,measuring his timing,before jumping off and landing a spinning heel kick from off top.He quickly crawls over into a cover………………….1……………………………..2…………………..kickout from Elektronic!

PS:That was a three count referee..

CA:Stuart Castle says it was a definite two…

The official holds up two fingers to Johnny Oko,who shakes his head with disgust.Oko gets back to his feet and he drags DJ up to a vertical base before hooking his arm in place…

PS:Looks like he wants a fisherman’s suplex…

Oko sets up for the suplex but Elektronic manages to spin out,kick Oko in the stomach and drop him with a snap DDT……………1…………………………..2……………….kickout from Oko.DJ Elektronic rolls back up onto his feet and he begins to jig in the corner,working the crowd in his favour..

CA:Looks like DJ Elektronic may be warming to the task at hand here…

Elektronic waits for Oko to stand up before knocking him back down with a running clothesline.Oko gets to his feet again and DJ lifts him into a flapjack,dropping Oko throat-first across the top rope.Johnny “O” staggers back and Elektronic kicks him in the stomach before flipping him up onto his shoulders…

CA:DJ Elektronic calls this the “Sample This”…

Elektronic looks for a sitdown powerbomb but Oko manages to counter with a hurricanrana.They get back to their feet and Oko sprints across at Elektronic,only for DJ to sidestep and sling Oko over the top rope to the outside,causing a tough landing for the Japanese superstar.

PS:You know that used to be a disqualification move right there…

CA:Not in this day and age…..although Oko may be hurt…

PS:Of course he is hurt….have you even been thrown from a ring?

CA:No I haven’t…

PS:Well I have,and it does not tickle…

Oko rolls around the floor,holding his spine,as the referee begins to administer a count.The Consultant is trying to rouse Oko…………1………………………2……………………….3…………………..4….Oko uses the ring barrier to pull himself up,but he is still short of breath.

CA:Remember this match does have a ten minute time limit…if no decision is scored in that time,then we will have a draw…

The count reaches six as DJ Elektronic climbs out onto the apron.He gives a thumbs up before jumping off and landing a double axe handle to the back of Oko.The referee tells DJ Elektronic to bring the action back to the ring and DJ complies by dragging Oko back to the ring and dumping him under the bottom rope.

PS:I make it seven minutes plus that this match has been going on for….both men need to get a move on…

Oko staggers up and he grips onto the front of the referee’s shirt,presenting a distraction.This allows The Consultant to lash his cane across the back of DJ Elektronic on the outside,dropping the masked man to his knees.

CA:That was completely uncalled for..

PS:That’s the advantage of having a manager…they can provide such big equalizers like that…

CA:Should have been a disqualification….

The crowd are booing as Elektronic slumps against the ring apron.Oko lets go of the referee in the ring,allowing the official to begin counting DJ Elektronic out.

PS:Elektronic ain’t making his way back up here….and if he does,he has nothing left…

Elektronic holds his back as the count reaches five and he staggers up to his feet……6……..7…..DJ manages to pull himself up onto the apron but is clearly in a lot of pain as Oko grabs ahold of him and lands an impressive fisherman’s suplex over the top rope…

CA:Could be the end…

…2
….Elektronic somehow gets his shoulder up!

PS:What….no way…

CA:DJ Elektronic still fighting to stay in this one..

The Consultant looks angry from the outside as the referee signals a two count.Johnny Oko kneels with his hands on his hips,looking annoyed,before getting back to his feet.The crowd are firmly behind DJ Elektronic and they will him to get back up…Oko backs into the corner and he beckons for his opponent to stand..

PS:Oko knows that Elektronic is weakened…he knows he has almost got this wrapped up…

CA:He still needs to finish it though…

Elektronic is groggy as he staggers back up and Oko sprints towards him,looking for a huge yakuza kick…the foot is inches away from connecting with Elektronic’s head when he manages to duck underneath and pulls Oko into a schoolboy……………………1………………………………………2………………………….3!

CA:He got….

PS:Kickout….phew….

The crowd are on their feet,ready to celebrate the three count when Oko just manages to push his shoulder off the mat.Both superstars get back onto their feet and Oko lands a dropkick that sends Elektronic back against the ropes before DJ comes back and Oko lays him out with a roundhouse kick.Johnny “O” quickly heads to the corner and he climbs up the ropes..

CA:Oko has shown some impressive attributes here…

PS:He’s my pick to be a big star…

CA:You haven’t seen anyone else perform yet…

PS:I don’t need to…

Oko climbs up top and he stares around at the crowd before looking down at The Consultant and gives his manager the thumbs up.Oko poses arrogantly before diving off…

CA:Look at the hangtime…

PS:Sensational technique for a moonsault….

Oko soars graciously from on high,hurtling down into a moonsault,when DJ Elektronic manages to roll out of the way.Oko lands hard on his chest and The Consultant looks away with disappointment.Elektronic staggers to his feet and bounces back against the ropes before stumbling forward into a floating,rollover cradle cover…

…2
…..3!

CA:Made it..

PS:No chance…

The referee’s hand comes down for a third time and bangs against the canvass,bringing the end of the contest.The crowd in the First Arena cheer and show their appreciation as “Born Slippy” echoes out of the speakers.DJ Elektronic quickly rolls out of the ring and celebrates with the fans in the front row.

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen…here is your winner…..DJ Elektronic!

PS:This is crazy…how has this happened?

CA:DJ Elektronic wins the first ever CWA match…he managed to weather one hell of a storm from Johnny Oko…

PS:He was getting his a55 handed to him…this cannot be happening..

CA:Oh it’s happening….The Consultant and Johnny Oko cannot believe it..

Oko is in a fit of rage,slamming his fists into the mat and complaining to the referee.The Consultant gives Oko a look of disdain before ordering him out of the ring.Both men are deep in discussion as they make a swift exit from the arena.

CA:The Consultant does not seem happy at all…Oko was in the ascendency,in a state of dominance really,and he went high-risk…he had no need to go up top…in the end it has cost him hugely…

PS:I am still shocked…Oko had it all sewn up…

CA:Well in the end he didn’t have anything sewn up…DJ Elektronic was waiting for an opportunity,and when it came,he seized it with both hands…this guy deserves many plaudits for winning this match,his first ever wrestling bout…

PS:And now what is this?

DJ Elektronic is still celebrating with the fans before he borrows a giant buffalo head from of the fans in attendance.DJ Elektronic is raving along to the music before he places the buffalo head on and begins to dance up the rampway.

CA:A bizzare climax to this contest…but the fans seem to love it…

DJ Elektronic reaches the top of the rampway as a set of decks have been set up on the opposite side of the stage to the announce booth.

PS:We have to see more of this guy?
CA:DJ Elektronic is a world famous DJ…and now I think he wants to get the party started..

Strobe lights begin to spin around the arena and smoke pours through the curtain as the buffalo-headed DJ Elektronic begins to fist pump the air again.The fans are rocking along as Elektronic begins to fire out some music,remixing “Kung Fu Fighting”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vobOK4zbqMs

PS:He cannot be serious…now he’s really rubbing it in..

CA:I’d say a tribute to DJ Elektronic’s opponent here tonight….what a way to kick of the first ever night of Championship Wrestling Academy action….these fans are rocking out…

DJ Elektronic and the crowd continue to rave to the music as the action eventually turns to goings on in the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:46 pm

CA:I’d say it’s time to take this action into the backstage area,where I believe our correspondent,Michelle Steel,is standing by…..good evening Michelle…

*The scene shows a pale,red haired woman dressed in a pink blouse and black trousers.She smiles at the camera.

Michelle Steel:Good evening Cornelius….and hello to the 6CW universe.I am Michelle Steel and at this moment in time I am standing by with Stefan Alvey..

*There is a decent reaction from the crowd as a dark haired,tanned gentlemen enters the scene.He is dressed in a black t-shirt with white trunks underneath.

Michelle:Thankyou for joining me Stefan..

Alvey:No problem at all..

Michelle:I have to start off by asking you,how does it feel to be a part of the Championship Wrestling Academy?

Alvey:It feels very good indeed…I’ve represented a few companies over the years,back in my native South Africa aswell as here in the States but this place here does seem to have a very special feel to it…

Michelle:Obviously everyone has big goals and aspirations,but do you have any particular targets in the coming weeks?

Alvey:I think first and foremost I just want to show what I can do.Andrew Lennox was very kind to offer me a contract and I hope I can repay that faith by showing exactly what I am capable of.

Michelle:Obviously it’s my job to do a little background work on each superstar on the roster…

*Alvey smiles

Michelle:For those who aren’t aware,you have faced a few obstacles and barriers in your time…do you have a problem talking about those?

Alvey:No problem at all…I am a human being,and I am 100% honest.I have faced some very difficult times in my career…mainly due to the fact that I am one of the only openly gay wrestler in the business…

*Alvey almost waits for a negative reaction from the crowd,but it does not come

Michelle:I imagine it must be tough in a predominately male run business to reveal such a personal thing?

Alvey:It is,but I wouldn’t feel I was being true to myself if I didn’t allow people to know about me.I have faced injustice my entire life…being from South Africa,it kind of comes with the territory.And when the news first broke about my sexuality,I was faced with some serious problems…nobody wanted to hire me,nobody wanted to work with me…friendships collapsed because people were appalled…but this is who I am..

Michelle:I believe that is something to be admired….it’s not often you come across cases like this in the pro-wrestling business…

Alvey:No it’s not…but I want to send a message,that no matter who you are,no matter about your beliefs,religion,creed or colour…it doesn’t matter about sexuality or your background…you can be a star and you can realise your dreams.

*The crowd can be heard applauding Alvey’s comments

Alvey:I expect to be discriminated against because that’s how the world works,but that same discrimination will not hold me back,and it will not keep me down…Andrew Lennox has done me a wonderful favour by allowing me this job,and I will not allow anything to stand in my way of doing my job…

Michelle:And how do you think the rest of your colleagues will react?

Alvey:I’m sure some of them will not be thrilled…I have faced that situation before,but I would hope that the majority can see past that….see me for what I really am,and that is a professional wrestler.

Michelle:Well from the sounds of things,you seem to have this crowd on your side…

Alvey:And I appreciate that more than you could ever know….the fans have always been very understanding,and for that they will always have a place in my heart…

Michelle:And in just a few moments they will get to see you in action against Canadian born,Chris Conforzi.What do you know about your opponent…and what can the fans in attendance expect to see from you?

Alvey:I have to admit I am not very clued up on my opponent here tonight,but I have heard good things about him.I look forward to meeting him in the ring and putting on a performance that will justify the money the fans have paid to watch us.

For me,this is the biggest opportunity of my life.I no longer have to hide from who I truly am,I get to embrace my inner self and just let go.For the first time I believe the fans are going to see my true capabilities…they are going to see exactly what I can do.

So this performance tonight will be for all of you who have ever supported me…for CWA for the faith they have shown…and for anybody that has ever faced injustice in their life…

For all of you!

*Alvey smiles at the camera and points to his heart as the fans cheer him again.

Michelle:Well thankyou for your time Stefan…and good luck in your debut tonight..

Alvey:Thank you Michelle…

*Alvey nods at Michelle Steel before walking out of camera shot.Steel then turns back to the screen.

Steel:This has been Michelle Steel reporting from the backstage area…now I believe my colleague,Raymond Alexander is standing by with a very disgruntled manager,over to you Raymond!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:47 pm

*The scene changes to a silver haired man in a black shirt.He has stubble around his mouth and a stern look on his face.

Alexander:Thanks Michelle….at this moment in time I am here with The Consultant….

*The Consultant walks into shot,looking less than happy

Alexander:Earlier tonight your client,Johnny Oko,lost his debut match here in CWA..

Consultant:He was robbed…that referee,he incompetent…

Alexander:Now listen here sir,the referees of CWA have been through strict tests,they are highly trained…that is one hell of an accusation..

Consultant:No accusations.....it’s the truth.Multiple times there should have been a three count and that referee was too slow to make it happen…

Alexander:With all due respect I think you are being incredibly short-sighted….what everyone else seemed to see out there was a complete lack of respect and discipline shown by Johnny Oko….and in the end it cost him a match that he was dominating..

Consultant:You dare to speak about my client like that?

Alexander:Oh yeah I dare…because I am merely presenting the truth.Every fan in the crowd watched the same fight….Oko was on top,he took his eye of the ball and he lost…you must know that,you stormed from ringside straight after…

Consultant:I left ringside because the standard of officiating was poor…Johnny Oko was robbed here tonight…

Alexander:I don’t think you truly believe that do you sir?...I think you were extremely disappointed with Oko’s lackadaisical attitude….were you not?

Consultant:No I was not,and I do not think you should assume the truth before you have all the facts…Johnny Oko is the perfect professional and he will be,without a shadow of a doubt,the future of the Championship Wrestling Academy…

Alexander:I’d say he needed to work on his focus before he ever reaches the top?

Consultant:Are you a trainer?...no you are not,you have no idea what makes a successful star,but I do.I have never seen anybody with the skill levels of Johnny Oko…he is a rising star….the next big thing….soon his name will be on everyone’s lips,and there will not be a competitor on this roster than can live with his abilities…

Alexander:You try telling that to DJ Elektronik…you know,the guy that beat your client here tonight…

Consultant:The bluetard got lucky,and you all know that…he stood no chance without the referee’s incompetence.I challenge DJ Elektronic to face Johnny Oko again,because I promise that lightening will not strike twice…

Now I must leave,me and Johnny must prepare our next move…speak to CWA management about getting some real competition….and plus,I do not think I can take any more of your amateurish questions…good day to you!

*Raymond Alexander rolls his eyes as The Consultant snarls at him and walks out of the picture.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:47 pm

*The scene changes to Michael Porter,CWA’s young backstage reporter.He seems very nervous and keeps wiping his palms on his jeans as Andrew Lennox walks by.

Lennox:Hey there Michael..

Porter:M-m-mr Lennox…

Lennox:Are you keeping well?

Porter:Yes sir I am…how are you?

Lennox:I’m excellent Michael thank you for asking….you excited about tonight?

Porter:Very excited Mr Lennox….I was w-w-wondering if I could get a quick word?

Lennox:Absolutely Michael,please fire away…

*Porter seems a little more relaxed and he smiles

Porter:Obviously with this being the first night of CWA,the crowd are still getting used to the talent on show and how the whole program is going to run…but I have been following developments online and there are a few fans asking about potential championships….and what exact championships there are going to be in CWA…so I was wondering if you could shed any light on that?

*Lennox puts his hands together and seems to think for a moment

Lennox:The matter is something that is still under due consideration…given the size of our roster at the current time it would be foolish to create countless championships,which would either remain vacant or become completely watered down and pointless.We have to try and gauge exactly what groups of individuals we have on the current roster and then take it from there…

Porter:So currently there are no available championships?

Lennox:For tonight,the simple answer is no.But you can expect that to change in the coming weeks…we want the Championship Wrestling Academy to be the most competitive product in this industry…that means creating titles that mean something,creating prizes that our performers really want to win….

You can mark my words that by the end of the night there will be an announcement or two about “championships” in this company….there will also be an announcement about the first time we do a pay per view show…

Porter:And when are you expecting that pay per view show to take place sir?

Lennox:If all goes to plan then the beginning of July would be fantastic to kick things off and really put our name on the map…but first we must attract the audience,we must attract the television companies and most importantly we must capture the imagination….because this is the new generation of pro wrestling, and we want everyone to know that….we want the world to know that we are here to stay, and we plan on reaching the top sooner rather than later…

Porter:It certainly seems like exciting times Mr Lennox..

Lennox:They are exciting times Michael….this is the beginning of something good,I can feel it…

Porter:Well thank you for your time sir…

Lennox:No problem….and Michael….

Porter:Yes,Mr Lennox…

Lennox:Keep up the good work…

*Lennox smiles at Porter and nods his head curtly

Porter:I will sir…I mean thank you Mr Lennox…

*Lennox puts his thumb up to the young interviewer before marching down the corridor towards an unknown destination.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:48 pm

Match 2
Stefan Alvey vs Chris Conforzi

CA:Interesting to hear those comments from our chairman,Andrew Lennox in regards to championships and a possible upcoming pay per view event…

PS:I think he made some very wise choices and statements…..we cannot start putting on pay per view shows until the audiences come in and the television networks get interested…it makes no business sense whatsoever…but with some luck,we might just pull it off by the time July comes around…

CA:Well from what we have seen so far tonight,I think our internet audience,aswell as our live audience will be impressed…hopefully this next bout can live up to the standards set from our opener…

PS:Can you believe the way Raymond Alexander was talking to The Consultant?...Andrew Lennox needs to have a word with that idiot…

CA:He was just doing his job,and I really think he got The Consultant ruffled….

PS:He had no right…

CA:That’s all by the by anyways…we have a new match to concentrate on,and I believe Deborah Harding is going to do us the pleasure of the introductions..

*The cameras cut to the ring where Deborah Harding is waiting,microphone in hand.

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall…with a ten minute time limit!

PS:Once again we’ve got that time limit…

CA:I believe it challenges the competitors to really put it all on the line…the kind of action the fans want to see…

The lights in the arena dim slightly as golden rain begins to float down and “raindrops” plays out of the speakers.There is a blast of golden pyros before a figure appears through the curtain,the man stands on the stage and salutes the crowd,smiling at the reception he is afforded.

Deborah Harding:Introducing first……….from Johannesburg,South Africa….weighing in at 212 pounds………….”The Icon”…..Steeeeffffaaann….Alveeeeyyyyy!

PS:Wow this crowd seem to like this guy…

CA:This is a competitor that I actually do know abit about…if you followed any of the so-called “dirtsheets” in recent months then this guy’s name has been all over them…

PS:Because he is gay?

CA:Precisely for that reason…in my opinion,Stefan Alvey deserves a hell of a lot of respect for being so open about his sexuality…in a business like this it must be extremely tough to come out and admit that sort of thing….

PS:It takes balls,it must do….so fair play to him for that..

CA:As a former wrestler yourself Paul,would you have had a problem wrestling against Stefan?

PS:None at all…as long as he wasn’t trying to touch me up then nothing but another day in the office…

*Cornerlius makes a disapproving noise

PS:No in all seriousness I do not see a problem at all…Alvey is a pro-wrestler…he’s in there to do his job,and his sexuality should have no bearing on that…..if the guy can wrestle then I say let him wrestle…

CA:Your views are very different to those of many promoters across North America,once Alvey’s sexuality became common knowledge there was not many organisations willing to hire him….

PS:Like I said,if the kid can compete then he deserves his spot on the roster…

CA:Andrew Lennox seemed to share those sentiments,and I know Alvey is very grateful for that…now is the time for him to repay that faith and show what he is capable of..

PS:I look forward to it…

Alvey strides down the stage,reaching out to tag the hands of the fans as he comes.He then slides into the ring and takes to the corner to pose,fully enjoying the support he is afforded.Alvey then removes his t-shirt and throws it into the crowd before jumping down onto the canvass.

CA:Stefan Alvey in action right here….and now I think we should get a first look at his opponent..

Alvey bounces back against the ropes and steps forwards into the centre of the ring as “What I’ve done” by Linkin Park screams through the airwaves.The lights go down and then a name flashes across the big screen…

“CONFORZI”

Red and silver pyros explode from the stage before strobe lights illuminate the entranceway and a shadow moves out of the darkness.

Deborah Harding:And his opponent…from Toronto,Ontario,Canada….weighing in at 224 pounds……Chriiissss Cooonnnfffooooorrrrzzzzziiiii!

The crowd are once again on their feet and giving a warm reception as Conforzi begins to make his way down the rampway.He has long blond hair and is wearing red tights with a maple leaf down one leg,and the word “Conforzi” down the other in black writing.He holds his hands aloft in a confident manner before slapping the hands of some fans and jumping up onto the apron.

CA:Chris Conforzi is Canadian born and bred….

PS:And he has big shoes to fill if he wants to enter the big leagues of Canadian wrestling…

CA:He sure does….Conforzi has been highly touted by those that have seen him perform,but tonight marks his first venture into a professional wrestling ring.He has excelled in developmental,but now it’s time to show if he can adapt when the lights are on bright…

PS:So many guys fall flat at this level….they’ve got all the moves in the gym,but when the pressure is on,they just freeze…

CA:Conforzi is hoping to follow in the footsteps of such greats as Bret Hart and Chris Jericho…he wants to be the next big star in Canadian wrestling…..

PS:Like I said before,big shoes to fill…I hope he’s up to the challenge….

CA:He seems a fairly grounded individual…those that have spoken to him have told me that he is not interested in big money and fame..he merely wants to make sure that the fans get enjoyment from his performances..

PS:Well isn’t that sweet…but this ain’t no popularity contest,sure it’s great to have the fans on your side..but you need to be willing to go to what ever lengths necessary in order to get what you want….

CA:And these youngsters will soon learn that in a cut-throat business like this..

PS:They will need to,and fast….

CA:Referee assigned to this contest is Horatio Palmer…a veteran of the independent circuit,we are very lucky to have officials like this…

Conforzi climbs into the ring and he shares a staredown with Alvey before they both nod respectfully.Horatio Palmer has a quick word with both competitors,reading them through the rules and his expectations before turning to the timekeeper.

CA:Horatio Palmer ready to get this one underway…..Stefan Alvey and Chris Conforzi making their CWA debuts,who is going to get their foot on the ladder first?...

PS:I’d say it was time to find out…

The referee signals for the bell and the crowd cheer as the action gets underway.Both men respectfully touch knuckles before circling one another,eventually locking up in the centre.Conforzi is quick to twist the right arm of Alvey but the South African places his foot on the ropes and back flips out into an armdrag takedown.Both superstars get back up and Conforzi looks for a running clothesline but Alvey ducks underneath and runs to the ropes,jumping into a springboard…

CA:CROSSBODY!

The crowd applaud as Alvey soars back and takes Conforzi down with a crossbody……………….1………………….2……………..shoulder up.Alvey gets back to his feet and he beckons for Conforzi to stand before swinging a big roundhouse kick at the side of the Canadian’s head…

PS:Conforzi dodged a proverbial bullet there…

Conforzi is able to duck the kick and then he lashes big backhand chops to the chest of Alvey.He backs his opponent onto the ropes and then whips him across the ring,Alvey shows quick feet,though, and he floats into a handspring before coming back and twisting in midair,laying Conforzi out with a solid clothesline takedown.

CA:This crowd are being treated to an incredible fast-paced feast here…

Conforzi is a little groggy as he staggers back to his feet and Alvey springboards onto the ropes,floating back into a crunching disaster kick to the face…

PS:Could of knocked him for a home run there…

…2
…….shoulder up!

CA:Stefan Alvey seems to have really settled into life as a CWA wrestler here…

Alvey pulls Conforzi up by the head and he attempts to lift him into a vertical suplex but Conforzi manages to sail over the back of his opponent before running Alvey into a one handed bulldog takedown.The crowd applaud as Conforzi manages to get back to his feet and charges towards the ropes…

PS:Fancies the lionsault…

CA:Where you ever to pull off moves like that?

PS:Have you seen my gut….I was more of a rest hold type of guy haha..

Conforzi springs onto the ropes and flips back into the lionsault,only for Alvey to drive his knees up into the midsection.The Canadian wrestler rolls away and under the bottom ropes,holding his ribs in a lot of pain as Alvey slowly begins to get up.

CA:Bad landing for Chris Conforzi there…he’ll hope he can recover,but he won’t have a lot of time to rest…

PS:Alvey has an idea here….OH YES!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

CA:Devastating move from Stefan Alvey right there…

Conforzi is slowly getting up on the outside as Alvey rushes to the ropes,grips the top and spins himself into a corkscrew that ends with him taking Conforzi down with a beautiful spinning heel kick.Chris Conforzi crashes back into the ringside barrier and slumps as Alvey lands hard on his knees…

PS:That is the sort of move that can shorten careers…it gets the fans excited but you have to be careful…

CA:I think Stefan Alvey is going out of his way to prove a point here tonight…

Alvey pulls Conforzi back up as the referee’s count reaches three and then he front suplexes him across the barrier,causing serious pain to Conforzi’s ribs.Alvey smiles at the fans before making his way back to the ring and sliding in..

PS:I tell you right now,I don’t think Conforzi is beating the count..

The fans are tagging Conforzi on the back and willing him on as the count reaches six.The Canadian is able to drop down off the barrier and begins to crawl back towards the ring………..7……..8…….he grips the apron and manages to pull himself to his feet……….9……

CA:Chris Conforzi surviving there by the skin of his teeth…

Conforzi manages to beat the count as he rolls back into the ring and stumbles to his feet.Stefan Alvey is waiting for him and he dropkicks Conforzi back into the corner before following in and landing hard karate kicks to the ribs of his foe.Conforzi is clearly in pain and Alvey climbs onto the ropes,beginning to deliver a ten punch combination..

PS:Conforzi having a really hard time of it here with Alvey….seriously struggling to get going…

Alvey throws down the punches,landing seven in total before Conforzi grabs his legs and walks him away from the corner.Alvey struggles as Conforzi holds him high in the air but suddenly the tide gets turned..

CA:I think Alvey has managed to synch in a guillotine choke in midair…incredible…

PS:Conforzi is in trouble here…

Chris Conforzi drops down to his knees,really struggling with the submission hold that is tightly locked in.The referee is asking Conforzi if he wants to quit but The Canadian shouts “no” before managing to reach out behind himself with his foot and hook the bottom rope.

CA:Still had great presence of mind to save himself there…

PS:Good job…

The referee sees the foot on the ropes and Stefan Alvey immediately breaks the hold.Conforzi is holding his neck as he tries to get back up,only for Alvey to rush off the ropes and return with a flying low hesitation dropkick that thunders against the face of Conforzi.The crowd are cheering as Alvey makes his way to the corner and vaults straight onto the top rope..

CA:Stefan Alvey believes he has weakened his opponent enough to go high-risk..

PS:He believed wrong…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:49 pm

Alvey looks down from on high before leaping into legdrop,only for Conforzi to roll out of the way at the last minute.Alvey lands hard on his backside and then staggers back up,allowing Conforzi to take advantage by scoring with a zigzag neckbreaker…

CA:Flash out of the pan…that could do it..

1…………………………2………………………..Alvey gets his shoulder up.Conforzi pushes his hair out of his face as he stands back up and he drags Alvey to his feet,only to be dragged back down into a small package……………1……………………2…………….kickout!

PS:Alvey playing a little possum there…

Both men quickly get back up and Conforzi scores with a brutal kick to the stomach before swiping Alvey’s feet and beginning to twist him over onto his stomach…

CA:A tribute to Jericho right here…

PS:I wanna see the old school liontamer…with the knee right in the small of the back…there we go…

Conforzi manages to complete the full turn,trapping Alvey in the liontamer.He drives his knee into the back of his opponent and Alvey shouts out in pain as the referee asks him if he wants to quit…

CA:I think Stefan Alvey might have to call it a day here….no way he can withstand much more of this..

Alvey is in agony as Conforzi really cranks up the pressure,increasing the pain and intensity more and more.The official is trying to get Alvey to let up but the South African is determined to make it across the ring and grab the ropes…

PS:Conforzi is gonna do some permanent damage to the spine unless Alvey gives up..

CA:But this kid does not want to submit..

Alvey desperately claws his way across the ring and he reaches out to grab the bottom rope,only to miss by inches.The crowd are willing him on but he seems to be on the verge of reluctantly tapping out…

PS:I don’t think he has much choice in the matter…

CA:MADE IT!

The crowd let out a cheer as Alvey summons a little bit more and manages to grip the bottom rope.Chris Conforzi cannot quite believe it as the referee tries to break the submission…

PS:I am shocked,but I applaud Alvey’s resilience..

CA:Absolutely…but how much does he actually have left after that…

PS:My guess would be,not very much at all…

Alvey is slumped on the mat,his back is wracked in serious pain as Chris Conforzi stares down at him in disbelief.The crowd are raucous and really enjoying the action as Conforzi motions for his opponent to stand up…

CA:Chris Conforzi cannot quite believe that Alvey got free of that submission….but now he wants to follow it up with something that might just end it…

Alvey is clearly hurting and he struggles to stand up,using the ropes to gain some leverage.He manages to get to a vertical base but has no respite as Conforzi pulls him into the centre of the ring and twists him around…

PS:Killswitch time..

CA:He calls this “Federal Justice”..

Conforzi manages to twist Alvey around for the “killswitch” but Alvey is able to push his opponent into the corner and follows up with a shining wizard.Conforzi’s eyes roll into the back of his head as he stumbles out of the corner and Alvey climbs out onto the apron and waits for his opponent to turn around…

PS:Springboard clothesline…excellent execution from Alvey..

CA:And now the South African superstar is back in the driver’s seat….

Alvey knocks down his opponent with the flying clothesline and then he drags him back to his feet again and gives a signal to the crowd…

PS:We are about to see a little brainbuster action..

CA:Alvey’s patented finisher….ANKLELOCK!

PS:Whoah,out of nowhere…

Alvey is ready to lift Conforzi into the brainbuster when suddenly Conforzi swipes his feet and synches in an anklelock.Alvey yells in pain and quickly crawls towards the ropes,only for Conforzi to drag him back and try to add serious pressure in the centre of the ring…

CA:This could be the end for Alvey if Conforzi can really get this locked in…

Alvey reaches for the ropes again but is miles away as the crowd watch on in enjoyment of the action.Conforzi turns the ankle at a sickening angle but Alvey is somehow able to roll through,sending Conforzi crashing against the turnbuckle.Stefan Alvey gets back to his feet and runs against the ropes before coming back…

PS:CRUCIFIX DRIVER!

CA:That was seriously neat…

Alvey hooks his legs around the arms of Conforzi and drills him with the “crucifix driver” and rolls through into the cover…
…1
….2
……………3!

CA:Got the…

PS:He kicked out!

CA:Looks like Alvey isn’t the only one with guts….Conforzi not wanting to stay down after that…

Alvey looks a little shocked as Conforzi is able to push his shoulder up off the canvass,causing a break.The South African kneels for a second,catching his breath,before getting back to his feet.He claps his hands together,getting the crowd to follow his motion before beckoning Conforzi to stand up…

PS:This has been a terrific contest….two really matching styles that are making for a great spectacle..

Conforzi holds his chest as he just manages to get to his feet as Alvey leaps towards him with an attempted superkick.Conforzi is quick though and he catches Alvey’s foot and spins him around before looking for a codebreaker…

CA:Bottom dropped out for Conforzi there…

Alvey is able to lean back out of the codebreaker,causing Conforzi to land hard on his back.Alvey then seizes his opponent’s legs and slingshots him into the corner,resulting in Conforzi’s head slamming against the turnbuckle.The Canadian staggers back out and Alvey scoops him up onto his shoulders…

PS:Fall from grace..

Alvey sets about for the variation of the death valley driver but Conforzi manages to roll down the back into a schoolboy……………………………….1……………………………………..2…………………………..Alvey rolls right out onto his feet.Conforzi is just getting back up as Alvey swings a giant buzzsaw kick at him…

CA:Conforzi dodged that…another rollup…

….2
……shoulder up from Alvey!

PS:Sensational stuff…

Both men make it back to their feet as quickly as they can and Alvey attempts to leap up into a hurricanrana but Conforzi catches him on his shoulders and drops him down with a snap powerbomb before grabbing Alvey’s legs…

CA:Sharpshooter…

The crowd are applauding as Conforzi has ahold of Alvey’s legs and he attempts to initiate the sharpshooter submission hold.Alvey is on his back and struggling desperately against the tide as Conforzi tries his hardest to lock it in…

PS:He gets this and you can call it a night….Bret Hart finished everyone with this move…

CA:Steve Austin didn’t tap to it..

PS:He still got finished by it…and so will Alvey if he isn’t careful…

Conforzi just about has it tied up as Alvey slips his legs free and kicks his opponent right in the chest.Conforzi staggers back in a daze as Alvey amazingly kicks back up onto his feet and runs at Conforzi,nailing a jumping enzeguiri to the side of his opponent’s head.Conforzi staggers back into the corner and Alvey follows up with kicks to the midsection before lifting his opponent up onto the ropes…

CA:Looks like Stefan Alvey may have some bad intentions here….

PS:Neither of these guys can have much left….one big move might just be enough…

Alvey climbs up on the ropes with Conforzi and he hooks his arm in place before giving another signal to the crowd,who cheer in anticipation.

CA:I think he’s going for the brainbuster again….from the second rope….

PS:Deadly….

Alvey is just about to nail the brainbuster when Conforzi lands big uppercuts to the midsection and manages to shove the South African off the ropes,onto the canvass below.Alvey lands on his back as Conforzi steadies himself….

CA:Conforzi has switched it up….FLYING ELBOW!

PS:Nobody home…

Conforzi comes off the ropes,looking for the flying elbow to the chest,but Alvey is able to roll out of the way in time.Conforzi crashes against the canvass and rolls around as Alvey is able to get back up and take advantage…

CA:BRAINBUSTER SCORES!

PS:You can forget all about it…

Ding ding ding

CA:What the…

PS:It’s over…

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen this contest has reached it’s ten minute time limit…..as no decision was reached during that time period…..this bout is a DRAW!

CA:I think Stefan Alvey might be a little peed by that…

PS:It’s the nature of the game though Cornelius….Alvey had the pinfall,but the time had elapsed…

CA:I don’t think three seconds would of made any difference..

PS:It would of made all the difference in the world…

Stefan Alvey is kneeling over Chris Conforzi as the official announcement is made.He looks a little disappointed by the decision and the fans are voicing their disapproval as well.The referee holds his arms up as though to say “it’s out of my hands” and Alvey nods in acceptance.He gets to his feet and holds an arm up to the fans in appreciation of their support…

CA:Don’t get me wrong…this was a tremendous matchup…both men were excellent…but Alvey was about to win outright…

PS:Maybe he was…now we will never know…but the powers that be need to put that show on again because I would love nothing more than to see these two dance one more time…

CA:I won’t argue with that….this issue is unresolved,and I think it’s only right we can get a solution….I think the fans would love to see it again..

PS:Damn right they would…that was a wrestling clinic…

Alvey applauds the fans before turning around,coming face to face with Chris Conforzi.Both men stare at one another and Conforzi looks a little worse for wear before he offers a handshake.The crowd are roaring in approval as Alvey weighs the situation up and then smiles before accepting and returning the handshake.

CA:Class act from both men…they know they pushed each other to their limits tonight…they know how close it was…and with any luck,they will get to settle the score at a later date.

PS:If this is the sort of action we are going to see on a regular basis then you can bet your bottom dollar that the Championship Wrestling Academy is going to take over…that was sensational….

CA:Excellent bout between two very promising youngsters…the future looks bright for Chris Conforzi and Stefan Alvey…

PS:The future looks bright for CWA…I can’t wait to see what the rest of our competitors have in their lockers…

Alvey climbs from the and takes his time to converse with the fans as Conforzi takes a little rest in the ring.He gives the crowd the thumbs up before breathing deeply and following his opponent up the ramp into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:51 pm

*The action is outside the First Arena as another limousine pulls up next to the walkway.The driver once again makes his way to the back door.

CA:Another arrival here…

PS:Ooo I wonder who this might be…

*This time a man stands out of the car and he nods in appreciation to the driver.The man is dressed in a hooded black top with a white vest underneath and a pair of jeans.He is unshaven and has dirty blonde hair,but still gives off an air of handsomeness. He slowly begins to walk towards the arena and he pushes the entrance door open,walking into the reception area as a voice sounds out.

???:Callum….

*Andrew Lennox walks into shot and stands in front of the man,Callum.

Andrew:I wasn’t expecting you here,son..

*Andrew looks at his son in an uncomfortable manner

Callum:Surprise…
Andrew:Well it’s good to see you…

*Andrew gives his son a very brief hug,the atmosphere is obvious

Andrew:So what brings you to town?

Callum:Wanted to see exactly what it is that you have built here….

*Callum stares around the reception area,eyeing one of the secretaries,who smiles at him

Andrew:Well that’s great news son…why don’t I show you around…

Callum:Yeah,why not…

*Callum looks disinterested but begins to walk with his father

Andrew:You know your sister is here..

Callum:I thought she might be….

Andrew:She says it has been months since she heard from you..

Callum:Been busy…

Andrew:I see….how’s things going in Chicago?

Callum:Good….yeah everything is going great…

Andrew:So you planning on sticking around for awhile,or is this just a flying visit?

Callum:I’m not after anything if that’s what you mean…I’m not Hayley,I’ve got my own money…

Andrew:I didn’t mean anything like that..

*Callum and his father stare at each other

Andrew:Cmon….let me show you my office…

*Andrew Lennox leads Callum down the corridor towards his office.The door is slightly ajar and voices can be heard inside.

???:I don’t know why you are here?

???:Because your father asked me to do this job….

*One of the voices becomes apparent as Hayley Lennox

Hayley:Well I’m not happy about it….not happy one bit…

???:What happened all of those months ago was a one off Hayley…I’m not trying to make things awkward…

Hayley:It’s already awkward…

*Andrew Lennox reaches the door and pushes it open,revealing Hayley Lennox sat on the sofa and a man dressed in a smart grey suit,and black hair.

Andrew:Hello there Eric….

*Eric looks slightly uncomfortable and Hayley turns away from her father

Eric:Mr Lennox….I was just coming to deliver that report you asked for you sir…

*Andrew Lennox looks from Eric to his daughter and back to Eric

Andrew:Excellent,thank you Eric….

Eric:No problem sir…if there is anything else you require,then please let me know…

*Eric nods at Andrew Lennox and then leaves the room.He looks at Callum Lennox for a few seconds before marching down the corridor and out of view.Andrew Lennox looks at his daughter.

Andrew:Was I interuppting something?

Hayley:No daddy..nothing at all…

Andrew:You sure about that?

*Hayley turns to her father and flashes him a dazzling smile

Hayley:Absolutely…

*Andrew doesn’t look convinced but decides not to pursue the situation.

Hayley:Would you like me to take a look at that report that Eric gave you?

Andrew:That would be excellent princess..but first we have a guest….

Hayley:We do?

*Andrew pushes the door open,revealing Callum Lennox behind.Hayley looks shocked to see her brother

Hayley:Callum..

*Hayley quickly gets up off the sofa and rushes over to her brother,giving him a hug.Callum Lennox looks uncomfortable as he returns the embrace

Callum:Sis….how you doing?

Hayley:You know,same old….you?

Callum:All good,just like always…

Hayley:Cool….

Callum:So what’s the deal with that guy?...why were you arguing with him?

*Andrew Lennox turns to his son,giving him a look as though to say “don’t push this” but Callum ignores his father

Hayley:It was nothing…

Callum:Didn’t sound like nothing…

Hayley:Will you please just leave it..

Callum:I just wanna know what’s going on…you don’t just start arguing with some guy for no reason..

Hayley:It was nothing….and even if it was,it’s none of your business…

Callum:Just trying to look out for you…

Hayley:Do me a favour…

*Hayley storms over to the sofa and sits down as Andrew Lennox looks from one sibling to the other

Callum:I knew it was a bad idea to come here…I just wanted to see you were both ok…now I think I will be on my way…

*Callum is about to turn around and walk off as his father grips his bicep and pulls him back

Andrew:Don’t be silly…you were just looking out for your sister,she knows that…don’t you Hayley?

*There is silence for a few moments and then Hayley nods her head

Andrew:And she knows that you will always be there for her….and I will always be here for both of you…we are family..and now more than ever I want us all together…you don’t need to rush off tonight do you son?

Callum:I don’t need to rush off anywhere….I just don’t wanna get in the way..

Andrew:Don’t be stupid…we are happy to have you here…aren’t we Hayley?

*Hayley is back on her phone but she makes a noise of agreement.Callum shakes his head at her ignorance

Callum:Sure I’ll stick around for tonight….what can possibly go wrong?

Andrew:Exactly…it’s great to have you both with me….this truly is a fantastic night…

*Callum half smiles at his father as he walks over to the desk and sits down in his dad’s chair

Callum:So what’s like owning your own wrestling company?

Andrew:Stressful…but hopefully worthwhile….the night seems to be going well..

Callum:Glad to hear it…

Andrew:But you are the real expert on pro-wrestling…so I was hoping you’ll take a look at the upcoming matches and give me your verdict..

*Callum is staring at a photo on his father’s desk of a beautiful woman with long blonde hair.He looks deep in thought before looking back at his dad.

Callum:No problem…I’ll take a look..

Andrew:Thanks son…

*Callum sits back in the chair and turns the big screen on to watch the matches that have already taken place.

Andrew:I just have a few things to wrap up and then I’ll be back…you both be ok?

*Callum gives his father the thumbs up but Hayley just continues to tap away on his phone.Callum looks over at his sister with annoyance

Callum:Hayley says she’ll be fine as well Dad…thanks for asking…

*Andrew Lennox smiles before nodding at his son and leaving the room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:52 pm

*The scene changes to a small,tanned woman with long brown hair.She is dressed in a small yellow dress and high heels.She winks at the camera.

???:Hi guys…this is Kayeligh Reed here,reporting for CWA…

*Kayleigh blows a kiss into the camera and the crowd can be heard whistling

Kayleigh:I have been charged with the job of interviewing one of CWA’s newest talent acquisition….I am just waiting on their arrival..

*Kayleigh turns around as a door opens behind her and she takes a step back with fright.She finds herself staring at a monster of a man.He is wearing brown trousers and knee length boots,his body is extremely muscly and yet the skin seems too tight and taught. His black hair is patchy and scars are visible across his body,including the one side of his face that is on show,the other half is covered by a pearly white mask.

???:I mean you no harm…

Kayleigh:A-a-are you G-g-grendal?

Grendal:Yes I am….I am sorry that I startled you…

Kayleigh:I-i-I’s ok….you just caught me off guard…

*Grendal looks sorry

Kayleigh:But it’s ok now,I’ve calmed down now…

*Grendal gives a half smile and Kayleigh returns it

Kayleigh:So Grendal….what brings you to CWA?

Grendal:Throughout my life I have been mis-treated due to my appearance…people only see what is on the outside,they see me as a freak and as an animal….they use my strength and my power to their advantage,forcing me to fight…

But I do not want to fight for nothing,I take no pleasure in hurting people for fun…I only want to fight those who wish to hurt me or cause me harm…

Andrew Lennox is a good man,he offered me this job so that I could show people that I am much more than a monster….inside I am a man,a man that wants nothing more than the approval of the people!

*Kayleigh smiles at Grendal

Grendal:I want people to see me for what I really am,a human being with thoughts and feelings…I want to be accepted into society….and I hope being a part of CWA will help me to achieve that…

Kayleigh:I’m sure you will Grendal,you seem nice….

Grendal:Thank you..

Kayleigh:Well tonight you are not called on to be in action…have you been given a definitive debut date yet?

Grendal:It is my understanding that you will see me in action next week…it took a little while to finalise my contract,therefore I was unable to compete tonight…but everything should be up and running for next week…I am looking forward to finally demonstrating my true self in front of the world…

Kayleigh:Any short term goals,aspirations that you are hoping to accomplish?

Grendal:I am just grateful to be here…anything from here will be warmly welcomed.I hope to gain the support of the fans…to be accepted….and who knows,maybe even get some success..

*Grendal guffaws to himself and Kayleigh beams at him

Kayleigh:I’m sure you will get success Grendal….and I wish you luck…

Grendal:Thank you very much…

Kayleigh:Your welcome….take care Grendal..

*Grendal nods at Kayleigh before wandering off down the hallway.Kayleigh watches him go

Kayleigh:He was scary…I don’t fancy anybody’s chances against him…now back to Cornelius and Paul at ringside with a very interesting development..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:52 pm

CA:Thanks Kayleigh and welcome back to ringside folks…interesting to see some of our talent that won’t be on show tonight…

PS:Only one show that guy belongs in and that is a “freakshow”….did you see him?

CA:I saw him…and Grendal seems like a decent kind of guy…

PS:Monster with a soul,I’ve seen it all before Cornelius…

CA:You have?

PS:One of the oldest stories in the book…the monster wants to be accepted,but deep down he’s just a monster…sooner or later Grendal ain’t gonna be the big friendly giant no more…he is going to be a blood-thirsty maniac,hell bent on destroying everything in his path….watch this space..

CA:I’ll be sure to…thanks for that analysis…

PS:Don’t mention it…

CA:But up next folks we seem to be setting up for something in the program notes called “Wrestling 101”…got any ideas Paul?

PS:Just that some dude called Jimmy James is going to be involved…apart from that,I have got no idea at all….

The cameras cut to the ring where the traditional canvass has been replaced with a black cover and there is a chalkboard setup in the centre of the ring next to a desk and a chair.The crowd look slightly perplexed as “Teach you a lesson” by Drake plays out of the sound system and a man in a white shirt and bow tie walks onto the stage,carrying a stack of books.

CA:I guess this is Jimmy James…

Jimmy James smiles at the crowd as he walks confidently down the rampway,handing out books to the fans in attendance.He slowly climbs up the steel steps and into the ring before raising an arm in the air and bowing at the crowd.

PS:This guy looks like a goddamn teacher..

CA:Says in my “superstar study” that he is a teacher…The Professor they call him,teaching by day,wrestling by night…what a combination…

PS:If you say so…

Jimmy James places one remaining book on the desk in front of him before positioning the chalkboard behind.He then accepts a microphone from Deborah Harding and turns to address the crowd.

James:Good evening New York..

*Decent reception from the crowd

James:It feels great to be out here finally….i’ve been waiting for this moment for the last few weeks,ever since I signed my contract and I’ve gotta say that the nerves are really starting to kick in.

*Jimmy James wipes some sweat off his brow

James:I am a university lecturer…

*Some boos from the crowd and James laughs

James:I know,I know…not everybody’s favourite person in the world…but I happen to be a very special university lecturer….because not only can I teach,I am also extremely proficient in the art of kicking ass…

*Better reaction from the crowd but still some boos as James undoes his top button

James:Wow tough crowd haha….so this has been my dream for a lot of years,being able to become a professional wrestler.And when your younger you turn on the tv and you see people like Hulk Hogan…The Ultimate Warrior…Randy Savage….and you want to be just like them…

But I never had the 24 inch pythons brother…..and I never has the spaceships of Prometheus on my side….nor was I ever able to get the knack of saying….OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*The crowd cheer loud and applaud the effectiveness of Jimmy James’s impersonation.

Crowd:Randy sav-age x5

James:Yeah he was my favorite as well…but I didn’t have what those guys had…I wasn’t 6 foot 6 and 275 pounds….I didn’t have the six pack and the bouncing pecs…..I was just like all of you…I was an ordinary guy,run of the mill…pretty average…

But one thing I did have,was brains…I was pretty smart….and when your younger it’s not all that cool to be smart…but as you get a little older,you start to see the power you really have….because being smart enables me to help people,it enables me to teach people and show them exactly what they are capable of…

I was never going to be Randy Savage…and I was never going to make Jimmymania run wild…but what I found was that life ain’t so bad being an Average Jim….being Smart Jim was actually pretty beneficial….

See I’m never going to have my Wrestlemania III moment,I’m never going to bodyslam a giant over my head…and I’m probably never going to see my name up in lights on the biggest stage…but if being a part of CWA means that I can help anybody in any way.Perhaps teach them a little about this business,then I will feel like I have done my job….

*The crowd seem to be warming to Jimmy James

James:See I’ve found that if there is one thing I do know a lot about,it’s professional wrestling.I’ve watched it all,from the good old days of Hogan and Savage…right through to that drivel they churn out now over on the American Network…

Crowd:PG sucks a55 x10

James:My sentiments exactly…I watched Flair and Rhodes in the NWA….I saw the rise of WCW and the fall of WCW and I’ve studied every square inch of this business….if Jericho knows 1004 holds then I know ten times that many and I can reel them off one by one….I know all the moves,all the talk,all the backstage stories….and that doesn’t make me better,it just means that I can pass on my information to each of you…..aslong as you want to hear…

*The crowd make a noise of approval

James:Because this is wrestling 101 and everything that I teach you here will allow you to enjoy the product we produce each and every week….you will realise that this company right here is already light years ahead of some of the garbage currently on the market…

*James picks up a piece of chalk and he scribbles “Wrestling 101” on the board.

James:For our first lesson here this evening I would like to teach you all about the art of submission wrestling….submission wrestling is a key ingredient in this business,an ingredient that is often overlooked and criminally underused in the current climate…I happen to be highly trained and fairly skilled in submission wrestling and I really think it is one of the finest forms of grappling….

Because no matter what your size….whether your big or small,thin or fat….submission allows you to break down the walls of disadvantages.If your 5 foot 5 inches and your up against a seven foot giant then submission wrestling is a fantastic way to turn the tide,in a lot of cases it may be the only way…

Many great wrestlers over the years have been tremendous submission artists….Bret Hart,Kurt Angle,Chris Jericho,Dean Malenko,Bryan Danielson…the list goes on,but them names alone have compiled masses of success between them…

Submission allows you to defeat all manner of opponents….infact I would go as far as to say that submission wrestling will enable you to defeat any opponent,aslong as you apply the holds with precision…

*Jimmy James is about to continue speaking when he is cut off by “shiny happy people” playing out of the speakers.He looks up towards the stage as a well built man charges onto the stage.He is bald and slightly pale with black wrestling trunks on,and a menacing glare on his face.

PS:Who the heck is this guy?

CA:I believe this is Dennis Hart…word around the back was that he just signed his contract earlier today…

PS:Well hallelujah for him because this Jimmy James guy was doing my nut in…

CA:I thought he was very interesting and so did this crowd….they don’t seem to like this interruption….

*Dennis Hart stands on the stage,staring down at Jimmy James,who looks back with bemusement on his face.

James:Can I help you?

Hart:Shut your mouth punk…

*The crowd boo and James looks shocked at Hart’s outburst

James:Excuse me?

Hart:You heard me you little b1tch…I said shut your mouth…

*Dennis Hart begins to slowly walk down towards the ring as the crowd boo him

Hart:You think this is cosy…you out here talking to these people like they are five years old?...They don’t want to hear your cr@p...you think they want to hear what you have to say?

James:Why don’t you ask them?

*The crowd are cheering for Jimmy James

Hart:I don’t care what they have to say….I don’t care what you have to say…all I care about is me..

James:That much is obvious…

Hart:Don’t try and talk down to me punk..

*James looks extremely perplexed by the situation as Dennis Hart climbs up onto the apron

Hart:I just finished up in the back with Andrew Lennox and his team of lawyers,dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s…..they couldn’t wait to sign me up…

And they didn’t want my signature so I would come out here and talk….and talk some more….and then talk again after that.They signed me to this company to do what I do best…and that’s destroy anything and anyone that is stupid enough to cross my path…

James:Sounds fantastic…

Hart:But you see James,now you have crossed my path…

James:An accident I am sure you will agree…

*Dennis Hart steps through the ropes into the ring and stands across from Jimmy James

Hart:I don’t agree Jimmy….I don’t agree at all…I think it’s fate that brought us together here tonight….I think a higher power wanted you in my path right now…

James:You believe that?

Hart:Yeah I do…because you see I’ve made a name for myself being the guy that beats down on drunken yobs who can’t hold their tongue after a few too many drinks…..i’m the guy that settles disagreements by breaking bones and busting people up real bad….

And you might not be drunk Jimmy….but seems to me like you can’t hold your tongue either…out here like your better than the rest of us….like you have some kind of knowledge that the rest of us don’t have…like your brains make you the man around here….

*Jimmy James is eyeing Hart with caution

Hart:You think because you talk a good game that your better than me Jimmy?

James:I don’t think I am better than anyone…

Hart:That’s not the way your coming across to me….you calling me a liar now as well?

James:Your twisting my words…

Hart:I’ll twist your goddamn neck in a minute boy…

CA:I don’t know what Dennis Hart’s deal is here but he seems to have taken a real dislike to Jimmy James…

PS:I don’t blame him…the guy is full of himself…

*Dennis Hart grabs the chalkboard and he easily lifts it into the air and hauls it over the top rope,causing it to smash on the hard flooring.

Hart:You see all that rubbish you were coming out with before might convince some of these losers…but you don’t convince me….you really believe that your little submission techniques are enough to stop me from breaking your spine?....you really think that size doesn’t matter?....face it Jimmy,your small,your weak and your way out of your depth….aslong as there are guys like in this business,all you will ever be good for is carrying my bags…

James:I don’t want to fight you….

Hart:This isn’t going to be a fight boy….just a good old fashioned massacre….I need to make a statement,I need people to know that I mean business and they will once I’ve finished with you….don’t worry Jimmy,it’ll be over quickly,and I’ll leave enough of you so that you can continue your day job…

CA:Dennis Hart is about to make a big statement…

PS:I’m looking forward to it…

*Hart picks the chair up off the canvass this time and throws that over the top rope aswell before throwing the desk over on it’s side.He quickly rushes forwards and attempts to trap Jimmy James in the corner before throwing a huge hammerfist right hand…

CA:Lookout…

*Jimmy James just manages to duck underneath it and rush away to the centre of the ring.Hart is quickly on his tail though and closes him down again.

PS:Get him Dennis…

*The crowd cheer as Jimmy James quickly connects with a drop toe-hold,causing Dennis Hart to fall and crack his face against the upturned desk.James rolls away and under the bottom rope,getting into the aisleway for safety.

CA:Jimmy James heading for higher ground….and who can blame him?

PS:He’s a coward…he didn’t even stay to fight…

CA:He wasn’t after a fight…Jimmy James was here to share some knowledge with the fans,that maniac Dennis Hart just interrupted him for no reason and tried to maul him…

PS:Hart was sending a message…he’s CWA’s newest signing and he wants everyone to know he means business,nothing wrong with that…

CA:There is when you go around attacking people for no reason….as it was,Jimmy James was able to escape scott-free…

PS:For now….but I hope he doesn’t think he has got away with this,because he hasn’t….he’s made that beast angry now..

*Dennis Hart is holding his jaw in the ring,looking furious.He points at Jimmy James and draws his finger across his throat before standing up and stomping right through the wooden desk.

CA:This guy is a nutjob…..

PS:Yeah and Jimmy James has managed to get on his wrong side…unlucky for some….

*Jimmy James looks back with a little resentment,but still shocked at what has taken place.Dennis Hart continues to rant as the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:53 pm

*The action is backstage and raised voices can be heard coming from Andrew Lennox’s office

Callum:Just tell me who he is?

Hayley:He’s nobody…

Callum:You sure about that…because when me and dad walked in before you seemed awfully shaken up Hayley…

Hayley:It’s nothing..

Callum:Maybe I should go and find Mr Nothing and ask him…

Hayley:Don’t you dare….

*Andrew Lennox enters his office looking angry

Andrew:What the hell is going on here?

*Callum turns back to the television screen and Hayley sits down on the chair

Hayley:Nothing…

Andrew:No?....seems to be a lot of nothing going on here tonight…

Callum:Nothing to do with me….ask the golden girl what’s going on…

Hayley:Shut up scumbag…

Andrew:HEY!

*Hayley looks stunned by her father raising his voice

Andrew:I don’t know what is going on here but it needs to stop…

Callum:Like I said,it’s not my problem…I merely wanted to know what Hayley was arguing with that Eric guy about…

Hayley:And I told you,it was nothing…

Andrew:Are you sure Hayley?..because if there is an issue with Eric then I need to know…

*Callum mutters something and Hayley lets out an angry retort

Andrew:What did you say Callum?

Hayley:Don’t you dare repeat it..

*Callum stares at his sister before turning to his dad

Callum:I said…he’s probably just another dude who got an inside exclusive of Hayley’s legs….and when she realised that there was nothing to gain from him,they closed right back up again…

*Hayley looks daggers at her brother

Andrew:Don’t talk about your sister like that…..that is not true at all….is it Hayley?

Hayley:Of course it isn’t…as if you even have to ask…

Andrew:No of course not…

*Callum makes a scoffing noise and shakes his head

Andrew:Can we please just put this to bed and get on…this is supposed to be a night of celebration…

*Hayley stands up and walks over to her father,kissing him on the cheek and handing him the document that was delivered earlier

Hayley:Of course we can daddy..i’ve taken a look at this report and it seems like you have got some highly talented guys on this roster….

Andrew:Glad to hear it….

Hayley:Some of them sound very talented indeed…

*Hayley smiles to herself behind her father’s back as Callum mutters something that sounds like “skank”

Andrew:That’s great news…..and Callum,what have you made of the matches so far?

Callum:Pretty good…maybe some improvements needed…but it all looks pretty good right now….future looks bright…

Andrew:Well if you say so then I believe it…nobody knows wrestling like you do…

*Callum sits up off his chair and begins to walk out of the room

Andrew:Where are you going son?

Callum:I need a bathroom break….and I thought I might check out the next match from ringside…

Andrew:Ok….well take care….

Callum:Always…

*Callum Lennox exits the office as Andrew and Hayley discuss the report.Callum heads down a long and winding corridor before turning a corner and barging into a man on the opposite side.

Callum:Watch out man…

*The man is dressed in red trousers and a long white shirt.He is very tall and thin with long dark hair.His mouth curls into a smile as he looks at Callum Lennox

???:Look at the poor little lamb….all alone,wandering dangerously close to the wolf’s lair…

*The man laughs darkly to himself as Callum Lennox looks confused

Callum:Yeah whatever dude…I got somewhere to be..

???:Then do not let me keep you…I would hate to get in your way more than once tonight…

*Callum Lennox stares at the man for a few moments before walking away.He looks back over his shoulder with suspicion before heading through a door and out of site.The mysterious man continue to smile in a sinister fashion before entering a door with a nameplate on it

“Vlad Marius”

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:54 pm

*The scene changes to Michelle Steel who is standing by with Chris Conforzi.

Michelle:I am joined at this time by Chris Conforzi…

*Decent reaction from the crowd

Michelle:Chris,earlier this evening we saw you take part in a fantastic matchup with Stefan Alvey….a great advertisement for the CWA….but neither of you were able to score a decisive decision,therefore the contest ended in a time limit draw….are you disappointed with that outcome?

Conforzi:Naturally I am disappointed….I am a professional wrestler and it is always my goal to win every match that I am involved in.But I can have no complaints with what happened out there tonight…it was a terrific match and I felt we gave the fans something that they could really enjoy..

Michelle:A draw is a better than a defeat…

Conforzi:Exactly….that was my main aim,to make sure that I didn’t taste defeat in my first ever match in CWA.I wanted the fans to see exactly what I am capable of and hopefully I managed to impress them…

Michelle:I am sure they were very impressed….but considering that the match ended in such a fashion,would you anticipate a re-match somewhere down the line?

Conforzi:Absolutely….that was a terrific match and I would love to give it another shot.Alvey really pushed me to my limits and it was a pleasure to share the ring with him….hopefully somewhere down the line we can get it on again and settle this properly…

Michelle:Some fans on Twitter are claiming that the ten minute time limit should be scrapped already because it causes matches to end abruptly…how do you respond to that,do you agree?

Conforzi:I can see where they are coming from,but I think the time limits make things more exciting.It is my understanding that certain matches on the card will have fifteen minutes and some will be pushed to thirty…

Michelle:It is something that is currently in the works…

Conforzi:And I think it adds a new dimension…it means that we,as superstars,have to go out there and put it all on the line…really push ourselves in order to gain victory before the time runs out.It makes us take risks and that means that the fans are going to leave the arena happy…they are going to see non-stop action and that is exactly what CWA should be about..

Michelle:I fully agree….yours and Stefan’s styles really complimented each others out there in the ring tonight,I have to ask you though…do you have any issues with the fact that Stefan is an openly gay wrestler?

*Chris Conforzi looks a little shocked for a moment but quickly comes back to normal

Conforzi:Should I have?.....Stefan Alvey is a great competitor and that is how I judge him….nothing more,nothing less.I couldn’t care less about what he gets up to in his private life…because it is exactly that,private.As long as he keeps bringing those sort of performances to CWA then I don’t think anybody can have any complaints or any issues…

Michelle:That is a very respectful view Chris…

Conforzi:Tonight Stefan Alvey earnt my respect by pushing me to the very edge….and it would be an honor any time CWA management want to make it happen again…

Michelle:Well thank you for your time Chris….

Conforzi:Thank you Michelle…

*Conforzi places a towel over his shoulder and walks out of the picture as Michelle Steel watches him leave.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:55 pm

*A group of fans are gathered in the backstage area and they are laughing and applauding.The cameras pan in and show a man,dressed in a striped black and white top with black trousers.,his face is painted white.

PS:Who is this nutjob….

CA:Cedric Jones I believe….he is trained in the art of mime…

PS:Looks like a fruitloop to me…

*Cedric Jones seems to be entertaining the group of fans by mimicking the act of juggling before dropping the imaginary balls on the floor.They laugh and applaud as he scrambles around on the floor before beginning to re-enact some swimming.

PS:Andrew Lennox must have really scraped the barrel for this guy…

*Cedric gets back to his feet and he begins to move as though he is stepping over objects and climbing over walls.The crowd are enjoying the show as a voice sounds from across the room.

???:Who hired the clown?

*A small muscular man with jet black hair walks into view.He is dressed in a pair of tailored trousers and a white shirt.He smirks at the crowd of fans and Cedric Jones

PS:This is getting interesting now…

???:Hey ghostface….what the heck you doing?....these people don’t wanna see you goofing around…

*Cedric Jones looks at the newcomer and then feigns sadness.The crowd laugh and the newcomer looks angry

???:You mocking me?...you acting the wise guy?....how about I teach you a little respect..

*Cedric Jones pretends to jump on a bike and cycle away as the crowd applaud

???:You sure are testing my patience…

*A second voice can be heard
???:Tito,what are you doing?

CA:That must be Tito Amoruso…and that gentlemen must be his brother,Francesco

*Francesco walks into the picture and looks at his brother Tito

Francesco:What are you bothering these people for Tito?

Tito:That stupid mime is fooling me around…

Francesco:He’s just putting on a show for the kids Tito cmon…

*Francesco looks over to the crowd apologetically.Some of the children seem slightly frightened.Tito looks at them and then at Cedric Jones

Tito:You got lucky puta…

*Francesco leads his brother out of shot and the crowd turn back to Cedric Jones,who produces an imaginary bunch of flowers and begins to dance.

PS:That Cedric Jones dummy needs to cut that out…he’s in the wrong place to be doing mime acts…

CA:I think it’s different….I don’t know what Tito Amoruso’s problem was…

PS:He doesn’t like mimes…who can blame him…

CA:LOOKOUT!

*Suddenly Tito runs back into the shot and clotheslines Cedric Jones from behind.The mime falls down on the floor and Tito begins to stomp heavily on his head and back as the crowd screams and disperses.

Tito:You wanna make a fool out of me?...huh is that what you tough guy?

*Tito drives his boot repeatedly into the ribs of Cedric Jones

Tito:Not so funny now is it….who’s laughing now clown…

CA:This guy is mental..

PS:I’m in stitches…this is hilarious…

*Tito Amoruso continues to punish Cedric Jones with kicks to the back of the head before Francesco Amoruso comes running back into shot and restrains his brother

Francesco:What are you doing Tito?...have you gone crazy?

Tito:I do not like to be disrespected…

Francesco:I told you…the mime was putting on a show…you know you cannot keep doing things like this…you will go back to jail….what would momma and papa say about that?

*Tito throws his arms in the air and looks angry

Tito:I got a little upset ok…I didn’t mean to go over the top….look the mime is fine…

*Cedric Jones is barely able to stand up

Francesco:You need to be careful Tito…if the parole board hear about this,your done….keep it calm ok…

Tito:Yeah sure…like I said,it was a small mistake…everything is ok now…

Francesco:Well I hope….keep the aggression for out in the ring…

*Tito nods without a backward glance at Cedric Jones and then the Amoruso brothers walk out of the picture.The crowd of fans slowly come back into view to check on Cedric,who can barely get back to his feet.

CA:Cedric Jones may need a little medical attention after that…an uncalled for and heinous assault from Tito Amoruso…

PS:Guy got a little excited,no harm done..

CA:No harm done?...Jones could have a concussion at the very least after that…

PS:He’ll get over it….and if not,then lay down a challenge…I’m sure Andrew Lennox can fit them in next week…

CA:The action continues here folks and we are starting to see one or two feuds really develop…should make for some great action down the line…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:58 pm

Match 3
Frankie Trotter vs Mike Conrad

CA:Welcome back to ringside folks and we have got some more great live action coming up for you now…

PS:We’ve already seen some epic contests here tonight but there is plenty more yet to come…starting right now..

*The cameras switch to Deborah Harding,once again standing in the ring

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall with a fifteen minute time limit!

PS:Upgraded to fifteen minutes as move further down the card..

CA:And our main event coming up a little later will feature a thirty minute time limit…

The crowd wait patiently as “London Calling” by the Clash plays out and a very tall man walks out onto the stage.He raises his arms in the air and smirks to himself before unbuttoning a couple of buttons on his red shirt and heading down towards the ring.

Deborah Harding:Introducing first….from London,England….weighing in at 238 pounds……Big Frankie Trotteeer!

Frankie Trotter smiles as he reaches the top of the rampway and he offers a handshake to one of the fans before withdrawing his hand and gives the fan the finger.The boos ring out and Trotter laughs before climbing up into the ring.

CA:Frankie Trotter representing Britain…one of the only superstars on this roster hailing from across the Atlantic…

PS:Not many golden stars ever been born back in the UK..

CA:I’m sure the superstars of 6WF and 6CW would disagree with that whole heartedly..

PS:Who the hell cares what them chumps think..

CA:I apologise for my colleague…he doesn’t quite know when to keep his mouth shut..

Frankie Trotter climbs into the ring and he very obviously begins to stare at Deborah Harding’s backside.She scowls at him before turning back to the entranceway as “We will rock you” storms out to a big reaction.

Deborah Harding:And his opponent….from NEW YORK CITY (crowd big pop)…..weighing in at 196 pounds…..Mike Conrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd!

CA:New York’s very own here in the First Arena and you can feel the support already…

Mike Conrad makes his way out onto the stage as yellow pyros shoot up into the air.He throws his arm in the air to salute the crowd and they cheer him louder.

PS:This guy a bloody garbage man or something…

Mike Conrad has a trash can in his hand and he smiles as he makes his way down to the ring,tagging hands with the fans as he comes.Conrad places the trash can on the floor outside of the ring before rolling under the bottom rope.

CA:Mike Conrad is a former refuse worker…I guess he just cannot go anywhere without a bin…

PS:I’m not a big fan of British people but I hope Frankie Trotter takes out the trash right here…

Conrad kneels on the canvass with a smile on his face,looking up at Frankie Trotter.The london based superstar is shaking his head at Conrad and beckons for him to bring it on as the referee has a brief word with both wrestlers.

CA:Referee making sure both men are aware of what is expected…and here we go….Frankie Trotter and Mike Conrad making their CWA debuts…

The bell sounds and the crowd cheer as Conrad gets to both feet and begins to circle Frankie Trotter.The fans are clearly behind Conrad as both men look for a lockup and then Trotter surprises his opponent with a stiff kick to the midsection.

PS:Trotter is almost 40 pounds heavier and a foot bigger…this shouldn’t take long…

CA:It’s not all about size Paul..

PS:I’m sure your wife tells you that every night…

Trotter lands with three stiff punches to the face of Conrad before sending the hometown superstar towards the corner with an irish whip.He follows in for an attempted bodysplash but Conrad gets his feet up and kicks Trotter away…

CA:No feeling one another out here…these two guys are just going to fight….

Trotter staggers back and Conrad follows him out,landing with hooks to the body and a big european uppercut that causes Trotter to stumble back towards the ropes.Conrad kicks at his opponent’s midsection and then attempts an irish whip..

PS:Too much power from Trotter…

Conrad looks for the whip but Trotter keeps ahold of his right arm and drags him into the centre of the ring and floors him with a big clothesline.The crowd boo as Trotter welcomes Conrad back to his feet and then takes him down again with a sickening big boot to the face…

…..2
……..shoulder up!

CA:Nearfall right there….but Mike Conrad not staying down for the three…

Trotter has a few choice words for the referee before dragging Conrad up and slinging him against the turnbuckle.He follows his opponent in and connects with a backside splash before lifting Conrad onto his shoulders and looks for a running powerslam…

PS:Not quite able to pull that one off…

Conrad manages to slip off the back of Trotter and he bounces back off the ropes before coming forwards with a low dropkick to the knees of his foe.Frankie goes down on all fours as Conrad quickly climbs up on the second rope and flips backwards…

CA:Moonsault across the back…could be all..

Conrad lands the moonsault and then rolls Trotter over into a cover………………1………………………..2…………….arm on the ropes,drawing boos from the crowd.Mike Conrad looks a little annoyed but the official assures him it was only a two count…

PS:No point in being disappointed son,you were too close to the ropes…change it up…

Conrad gets back to his feet and he ushers Trotter to stand before landing a dropkick that sends Trotter back into the corner.Mike Conrad then follows in with an attempted running spear but Trotter drives his knee in the way,causing Conrad to fall backwards..

CA:Mike Conrad hit a brick wall right there…

Conrad is dazed as he gets back to his feet,walking straight into a right hook from Trotter and is then whipped across the ring.He comes back and Trotter sends him skywards into a big back body drop before ushering him once again…

PS:Conrad getting his keister handed to him right here…

Mike Conrad staggers back to his feet again and he swings a desperation right hand but Trotter ducks it and lands a kick to the stomach before executing a big DDT…………………………..1……………………………….2………………….shoulder up!

CA:Close call once again but Mike Conrad is doing everything he can to stick in this one…

Trotter gets to his feet and he aims abuse at the fans before backing away into the corner and he waits for Conrad to get back to his feet.The New Yorker is clearly groggy as he finally reaches his vertical base,heading straight forwards as Trotter makes a beeline for him and swings a huge hammerblow (ala Sheamus)….Conrad somehow avoids the contact and he dropkicks Trotter in the back,sending him toppling through the ropes to the outside…

PS:Didn’t look a great landing there for Frankie…

CA:Excellent improvisation from Mike Conrad…

Trotter sprawls across the hard flooring as Mike Conrad kneels on the canvass and gives the thumbs up to the crowd in attendance.The audience are roaring in approval as Conrad gets back onto his feet and he bounces back against the ropes before sprinting across the ring…

PS:He’s gonna “tip the topee”…

CA:SUICIDAL…

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PS:Talk about contortion….

Conrad launches himself through the middle ropes,looking to connect with a majestic suicide dive,only for Trotter to sidestep at the very last minute.Conrad’s head connects with the security railing,causing his neck to snap back and his legs to fold up behind his head….he lays in a car-crash wreck on the floor..

CA:We are definitely going to need some medical attention…this contest has to be stopped…

PS:You can’t just stop the match…

CA:The man is clearly hurt Paul…

The crowd look worried and Frankie Trotter just laughs as Mike Conrad lays motionless on the floor.The referee is leaning out of the ring,checking on the situation,before deciding that his only option is to begin counting Conrad out….

CA:It’s the right thing to do….we need to end this match and get Conrad some help..

PS:It’s his own damn fault….he shouldn’t of been risking a move like that…

CA:It’s called pro-wrestling Paul,these guys want to put on a show..

PS:And look where it gets them..

Frankie Trotter gets up into the ring and laughs as the referee’s count reaches three……..the fans are leaning over the barricade to get a closer look at Conrad’s condition…….4…………5………..6…….Conrad is moving slightly,holding onto the back of his neck….7……..8….

CA:Stay down Mike…you need attention…

PS:The idiot has got too much pride…

…..9…….the referee is about to complete the ten count when Conrad pulls himself under the bottom rope and back into the ring.Frankie Trotter is smirking at the bravery (or stupidity) of his opponent before marching over,pushing the official aside,and begins to stomp down on the back of Conrad’s neck…

CA:Get off his neck…dammit…

PS:Conrad is the one who wanted to continue…he’s only prolonging the pain..

The referee tries to stop the situation but Frankie Trotter is beginning to enjoy himself.He uses the ropes to jump into the air and drive knees down into Conrad’s neck,drawing huge boos from the crowd.The referee initiates a five count for the use of the ropes but Trotter breaks on four and backs away..

CA:Huge bullseye on the neck now…I don’t think Mike Conrad is going to last much longer…

The referee reads the riot act to Frankie Trotter but the Londoner just smirks and brushes past the official.He grabs Conrad by the neck and drags him up,only to be surprised by right hands to the midsection.Conrad rallies with more punches to the stomach and then breaks free and lands a big haymaker to the jaw,knocking Trotter off balance.The crowd are applauding as Conrad shrugs off the pain and then runs against the ropes..

CA:Mike Conrad showing real fighter’s spirit here…

PS:Say what?

The crowd boo as Conrad comes back and is immediately lifted high into a flapjack position before being splattered across the canvass.Trotter then bounces back against the ropes and returns with a jumping legdrop to the back of the injured neck……………………….1……………………………….2…………………Conrad manages to get his shoulder up.

CA:Mike Conrad showing the CWA fans that he has guts and heart in abundance..but I don’t think anyone wants to see him leave here tonight on a stretcher..

PS:It’s inevitable if this carries on…

Conrad slowly gets back to his feet and Trotter delivers a thunderous knee to the midsection before landing a big vertical suplex………………………..1……………………………….2………………..shoulder up.Trotter spits across the ring in annoyance before getting back to his feet again..

CA:What in the hell is Trotter doing…

PS:Checking ring safety…

CA:Yeah right…

The referee kneels down to check on the condition of Mike Conrad as Frankie Trotter walks over to the corner and begins to untie the top turnbuckle padding.The crowd boo as Trotter points to his head and laughs,he then drags Conrad up and gives a signal…

PS:This is going to be good..

CA:What sort of animal are you…this will break Mike Conrad’s neck..

Trotter yanks Conrad into place and then flips him up into a powerbomb position before walking towards the corner.Conrad seems almost out of it but he manages to jump out the back at the very last minute and stagger across the ring…

CA:Mike Conrad giving himself a slight reprieve there…

Trotter turns around and quickly tries to get back on top but Conrad is waiting for him and he lands a swinging kick to the stomach.Trotter doubles up in pain and Conrad quickly follows up with a jumping enzeguiri to the side of the head………………………1…………………………………2………………………kickout!

PS:How is this idiot even still in this match…

CA:New York grit….nothing else…

Conrad holds his neck as he stumbles back to his feet and falls into the corner.The crowd are willing him on as he slowly begins to scale the heights to the top rope and he perches himself there for a moment.The fans beat their hands on the side of the barriers and stomp their feet in order to show their support as Conrad stands up tall and waits for Trotter to rise..

PS:Now he thinks he’s superman…give me a break…

CA:From the rooftops…

The crowd applaud as Conrad throws himself from the top rope,clattering into Frankie Trotter and taking him down with an impressive crossbody before making the cover..

CA:Count it loud…

…..2
……………….Trotter kicks out!

PS:I can’t believe you thought that was going to finish it…

The crowd groan as Trotter manages to push his shoulder up off the canvass before the count can reach three.Conrad looks shocked as he tries to stand up and he grabs Trotter by the head…

CA:Oh damn..

PS:Excellent..

Trotter grabs ahold of Conrad and manages to counter with a jawbreaker,causing Conrad’s neck to snap back
Viciously.

CA:Major set back….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:59 pm

Conrad staggers back and falls through the ropes onto the apron as the crowd watch on with anguish.Frankie Trotter tries to shake away the cobwebs of the contest and he makes his way over to the ropes before pulling Conrad back up and through the ropes,resting his legs on the middle rope…

PS:I’ve seen Randy Orton use this same move in WWE..

CA:So have I…and considering Mike Conrad’s injuries right now,this is not going to be good….OH MY!

Trotter has Conrad set for the elevated DDT but instead turns his body around and connects with a sickening elevated neckbreaker instead.Trotter kneels over Conrad with a smile before mockingly dusting off his hands…

PS:I think you can call this one a night…

CA:In a way I hope so…because Mike Conrad is out of this one…

Trotter takes a couple of moments to admire his position before he grabs Conrad’s arm and leg,dragging him away from the ropes..

PS:This is really smart from Frankie Trotter…eliminate any use of the ropes and this one is all over…

CA:LEBELL LOCK!

The crowd are stunned as somehow Mike Conrad manages to pull Frankie Trotter to the ground,out of nowhere,and synch in the “lebell lock”.Even the referee looks amazed as Conrad wraps his legs tightly and yanks right back on the head of his opponent…

PS:How is this even possible…

CA:Mike Conrad is showing unbelievable heart and determination…just when it looked like he was truly done for,and now he is fully in the driver’s seat…

The referee is down on his knees,asking Trotter if he wants to quit but Frankie just waves him away and desperately reaches out and tries to seize the ropes.He is too far away though and Conrad looks on the verge of registering victory…

PS:Fight it Frankie…

CA:I don’t see how he can….this is locked in as tight as it can go,Trotter has to be in agony…

Conrad really pulls back,making his face turn red,but Trotter manages to stretch his long arm out and he brushes the bottom rope,missing by millimetres….

PS:Reach out Frankie…your almost there….

Conrad recognises that Trotter is likely to reach the ropes and he breaks the hold,grabbing Frankie’s legs and dragging him back towards the centre of the ring…

CA:Quick thinking by Mike Conrad there…

The momentary lapse allows Trotter to turn on his back and he kicks upwards,catching Conrad across the bridge of the nose.Mike staggers towards the ropes as Trotter manages to stumble back up and beckon his opponent back towards him..

PS:Trotter needs to try and finish this…

Trotter tries to do just that by looking for the Brown Bread (codebreaker) but Conrad is able to pull back,causing Trotter to slam down on the canvass.Conrad then bridges over the top into a pin attempt………..1…………………….2……………..shoulder up!

CA:Mike Conrad coming extremely close again to ending this match…

Both men are breathing very deeply as they try and get back to their feet.Conrad grabs Trotter by the head and tries to pull him up but Trotter responds with a punch to the throat and then kicks Mike Conrad in the stomach,before flipping him up into a powerbomb position and dropping him into a fallout neckbreaker (ala Randy Orton)…

PS:Disastrous consequences for the neck of Mike Conrad there…that’s a three count if ever I saw one..

CA:I think your right…

…..2
……………Conrad kicks out!

CA:Oh boy….Mike Conrad will just not be denied here tonight…

The crowd are making a hell of a noise as Mike Conrad manages to kick out once again.Frankie Trotter looks at the referee with complete and utter fury,holding up three fingers and screaming “that was the finish!”…the official waves him off and tells him it was two..

PS:That looked like slow counting to me…

CA:It was a perfect count…Mike Conrad just won’t be kept down..

PS:Oh he’ll be kept down….maybe not yet,but eventually he will be..

Trotter gets to his feet and verbally abuses the referee before climbing out of the ring and he grabs Conrad’s trash can.The crowd boo as Trotter says “time to take out the trash” and laughs to himself..

CA:Trotter seems to have abandoned all rules here…he can’t get the job done legally,so now he’s going to take matters into his own hands..

PS:A man after my own heart…

Trotter gets back in the ring and ignores the orders of the referee as he shouts at Conrad to get up.Mike is unsteady on his legs as he turns around and Trotter lifts the trash can over his head…

PS:Good night…

CA:Good night indeed…

Trotter brings the trash can down towards Conrad’s head but the New Yorker manages to duck underneath the contact and run off the ropes,returning with a spear.The trash can flies across the ring and the referee moves to get rid of it as Conrad staggers over to the corner and climbs the ropes…

CA:Mike Conrad has rode out one hell of a storm here…but now he’s back in auto-pilot…

PS:The guy is mental….

CA:JEEZ!

*Crowd ultra boo

CA:Referee…

The referee is dumping the trash can out of the ring as Frankie Trotter makes it back to his feet and quickly rushes to the corner.Conrad is already on the top rope,preparing for a moonsault,when Trotter pulls his feet out from under him,causing Conrad to fall back to the canvass and his face slams against the exposed steel of the turnbuckle…

PS:It’s poetic..

CA:It’s disgusting…Trotter exposed that turnbuckle earlier in the match…that should be a disqualification…

PS:Referee didn’t see a thing…

Conrad’s face crunches against the steel,which in turn causes his neck to whiplash.Frankie Trotter drags him away from the ropes and drops on top of him as the referee turns back around and slides in to make the cover…

CA:Not like this ref…kick out Mike..

PS:Your in dream land if you think he is kicking out of that…

….2
…………3!

PS:Like I told you….

CA:Pathetic…

Ding ding ding

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………………….Big Frankie Trooottteeeer!

The crowd in the First Arena are booing feverishly as “london calling” plays out and the referee raises Frankie Trotter’s arm in victory.Mike Conrad is pretty much out cold on the canvass as Trotter leans in close and slaps his cheek in a mocking manner…

CA:Mike Conrad fought like a warrior in this match,after suffering a serious injury to his neck early on..

PS:He didn’t have to continue…he was offered a way out and he didn’t take it,what happened here was self-inflicted..

CA:Conrad didn’t expose the turnbuckle though did he?...you the turnbuckle that played such a big part in the conclusion of this match…or have you forgotten about that already?

PS:I haven’t forgotten a damn thing….Conrad was a resilient s.o.b….but in my opinion,Frankie Trotter showed great initiative in getting the job done,he took a risk of getting disqualified and he got away with it…I have no problem with that…

CA:Well I do,and so do these fans…a terrible way to see this match end..

PS:Well boo-hoo for you and for all these fans…this was a great match and it ended right,because one man was willing to go that extra mile…you shouldn’t be vilifying Frankie Trotter right now,you should be congratulating him like I am…

CA:I cannot believe what is coming out of your mouth…

PS:I see winners Cornelius,that is what I do….and Frankie Trotter is a winner,he’s not the idiot that almost snapped his own neck…Mike Conrad was finished as soon as that happened…

CA:Look at it however you want…Trotter cheated to win this match,and praise has to go to Mike Conrad for the way he fought on,despite that injury to his neck…

PS:An injury he caused himself…

CA:Be that as it may,Mike Conrad will need to see a doctor when he gets in the back…just to make sure everything is ok, hopefully it won’t be as serious as it first looked..

PS:Talk about the injury all you want…when this night is over,there is only one man you need to be talking about in conjunction with this match,and his name is Frankie Trotter…they should be partying in East London tonight…lights on bright baby..

Frankie Trotter rolls from the ring and he laughs at the worried looks on the fans faces before heading up the rampway into the backstage area.The referee is kneeling down,checking on Mike Conrad,who seems to be conscious but extremely groggy.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:59 pm

*The action is backstage and a group of fans are gathered and they seem very excited.A man is standing at the front of them with a megaphone in his hand.He has short,shaved black hair and a is wearing a t-shirt that reads “All that glitters” on the front.He is communicating with the people in attendance.

???:So let’s take it from the top….when I say “all that glitters”…you say?

Crowd: is GOLDMAN!
*The man smirks to himself and gives the crowd the thumbs up

???:And who is your favourite CWA superstar?

Crowd:GOLDMAN!

???:And who might I ask is going to win tonight’s main event?

???:GOLDMAN!

*The crowd roar and applaud as the man turns around,revealing the words “Johnny Goldman” on the back of his t-shirt

Goldman:I am really glad we’ve got the hang of this guys…tonight is the beginning…tonight the revolution shall begin….tonight CWA becomes Goldman…

Crowd:Gooooollllllddddddddmmmaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn x10 (reminiscent of the Goldberg chants)

*Johnny Goldman is laughing to himself as the crowd continues to chant his name

Goldman:The golden one has spoken…now it is time for me,and my golden army to descend upon the ring…now it is time for me to show all of you why I will be your future megastar…

Crowd:Johnnnnnyyy x5

Goldman:Time to shine guys…time to shine..

*Johnny Goldman tags hands with the fans as huge roars of “Goooooolllllddddddmmmmaaannn” can be heard from the crowd in the back and the live crowd inside the First Arena.Goldman then turns and walks towards the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 1:00 pm

*The scene changes and Kayleigh Reed is standing behind the curtain as Frankie Trotter comes storming through from ringside.He has a smug grin on his face.

Kayleigh:Mind if I grab a quick word Frankie?

*Trotter looks her up and down before smirking

Trotter:You can grab something turtle dove (Love)…

*Kayleigh looks aghast

Trotter:Get out of me way you little west end thespian (lesbian)…do you not understand that I am the Mae West (best) here in CWA…I don’t need to conduct no interviews with you…did you not just see what I did out there to that Richard the Third (turd)…he was no colney hatch (match) for me…nobody is…you tell that to anyone here in CWA..

The line starts with me and it ends with me…week after week you are going to see why I am the king…

*Kayleigh Reed looks as though she doesn’t have a clue what Frankie Trotter is going on about.

Kayleigh:Ok then…well thanks for your time..

*Kayleigh turns around and looks set to walk away as Frankie Trotter slaps her backside.She turns around looking
Scandalised.

Kayleigh:Excuse me..

Trotter:You love it…

*Kayleigh Reed shakes her head in disgust and storms off as Frankie Trotter just laughs to himself.He spits on the floor and then makes his way down the corridor as the cameras pick up on a figure watching in the shadows,breathing deeply.The scene ends with a glimpse of a white mask.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 1:00 pm

*Michael Porter is backstage with a microphone in hand

Porter:My guest at this time is one of the four competitors involved in tonight's main event...his name is,Teddy Grimstone!

*A man with scruffy brown hair walks into view.He has three quarter length cargo shorts on and a black vest.

Porter:Teddy...let me first ask you how it feels to be a part of CWA?

*Grimstone smirks

Grimstone:Let's get one thing straight from the outset..i'm not here for people to like me,for people to chant my name or to have you all kissing my a55....I am a wild animal,always have been and always will be...I am a very loose cannon...

Porter:So why exactly have you signed your contratc?

Grimstone:A man needs to ply his trade...and CWA is the only company in North America that is willing to sign off on my involvement,it was a no brainer......Andrew Lennox wants to pay me to raise some hell,and that is exactly what I intend on doing...

Porter:Tonight you find yourself involved in the first ever CWA main event...how does that make you feel?...are you aware of the other competitors in this match?

Grimstone:To answer both of your questions in one...I don't care.It doesn't give me a warm feeling inside to know I got the main event spot...I am not oozing with excitement.....it just goes to show that CWA management know some talent when they see it.They know that I will bring them a memorable performance and that is all you need to know about that....

As for the other competitors in this match...from my "partner" to my opponents,I couldn't care less.All they are is just obstacles in my path to the top...I don't want anybody to be my friend,and I don't care who becomes my enemy...as far as I am concerned,this is all about me...about me making the world sit up and take notice...

Porter:And just finally...can I ask,about your nickname?

*Grimstone smirks again

Porter:Why exactly do they call you "The B***ard"?

*Grimstone looks Porter up and down

Grimstone:Get yourself a seat...turn on the monitor and watch me out in that ring....then you'll see exactly why they call me "The B***ard"

*Porter looks a little uneasy as Grimstone pushes past him and heads out towards the entranceway

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 1:01 pm

*The scene changes once more to a closed locker room door.There is a little noise from inside before the door opens and a man steps out.The nameplate on the door reads...

*Jimmy Phillips"

*Phillips is dressed in red trunks and red boots.He stretches and then nods his head in a confident manner.He walks down the corridor and turns the corner,where he bumps into Hayley Lennox and almost knocks her over

Phillips:I am so sorry miss....

*Phillips manages to catch Hayley in his arms as she falls and picks her back up.She looks a little flustered as she brushes her hair out of her face and stands up straight

Hayley:It's ok..

Phillips:No it's not...I am sorry,i'm just so focused for my upcoming match..wasn't watching where I was going..

*Hayley flutters her eyelashes

Hayley:Your Jimmy Phillips,right?

*Phillips smiles

Phillips:Yes I am...

Hayley:I'm Hayley Lennox...

*Phillips looks shocked to be speaking to the bosses' daughter.She offers her hand and Phillips takes it before kissing it.Hayley giggles/

Philips:It is a pleasure Miss Lennox..

Hayley:I'm sure it is....well please do not let me keep you from your big match...I am looking forward to finding out why they call you "The Talent"....

*Her eyes flash with flirtation and Phillips smiles agin

Phillips:Hopefully you will find out...

Hayley:Hopefully..

*Phillips nods at Hayley and then walks past her towards the entranceway.He is shaking his head in disbelief and smiling as a voice calls out behind him.

Hayley:Good luck...

*Phillips turns around and gives Hayley the thumbs up before walking off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 1:02 pm

Main event
Vlad Marius/Teddy Grimstone vs Jimmy Phillips/Johnny Goldman

CA:Looks like we might have a little romance blossoming...

PS:Who with?...Hayley and Phillips,give me a break...

CA:You think she's going to ask you out anytime soon?

PS:Don't see why not...

*Cornelius can be heard laughing

PS:Laugh it up...better me than that loser...

CA:How do you know he is a loser?...we haven't even seen him perform yet...

PS:He looks like a loser...

*Salisbury is cut off as "Cold Ash and colder hearts" echoes out of the speakers.There is a good reception from the crowd as the lights turn red and cast the arena into a strange glow.

CA:Deborah Harding once again will do the honours of the introductions...

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen...the following contest is your main event of the evening....it is scheduled for one fall...with a thirty minute time limit!

*Crowd pop

Deborah:Introducing first...............from Cleveland Ohio.............weighing in at 257 pounds............."The Talent" Jiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Phhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiilllllllllliiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppsssssssssssss!

*The crowd cheer as Phillips runs out onto the stage and goes from one side of the stage to the other,working the crowd up and getting them in a frenzy.Phillips then makes his way down to the ring before jumping onto the apron,causing pyros top explode from the turnbuckles.

CA: A Cleveland native is Jimmy Phillips...a former footbal starlet,this kid was set for big things before suffering some serious injuries to his neck and spine...

PS:So instead he turned to a more aggressive sport?

CA:Phillips has had extensive surgery...he is 100% now and has his eyes set firmly on success here in CWA...

PS:I doubt Hayley Lennox would fancy him any more if he was in a wheelchair..

CA:Will you give it a rest...

Phillips paces the ring with a smile on his face,before climbing onto the ropes and posing for the crowd some more.He nods his head in appreciation before massive chants begin to ring around the whole arena.

Crowd:Goooooooooooooollllllllllllldddddddmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn x10

CA:Looks like this CWA crowd have already found themselves a favourite...

PS:The guy seemed a proper goof...

Deborah Harding:And his partner........from NEW YORK CITY (Crowd pop)......weighing in at 271 pounds.................Joooooooooooooohhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goooooooolllllllllddddddmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn!

The "Goooooooollllllldddddmmmaaaaannn" chants continue to course through the arena as "King of the Kill" screams out of the speakers.A lion roars and then Goldman steps out onto the stage as golden pyros explode all around him.

CA:Looks like we have a true showman right here...

PS:What an idiot...

CA:This crowd doesn't seem to think so...

Goldman gives the crowd the thumbs up before making his way down the ramp,tagging hands with the fans as he comes.Goldman stops at the base of the ring and removes his "All that glitters" t-shirt before throwing it into the crowd.He then climbs up into the ring.

CA:Trained by his father right here in New York,Johnny Goldman has his eyes set on the big time...he wants to be a world champion...he wants to accomplish what his father never could,due to injury...

Goldman stands up in the ring and he continues to work the crowd before turning around and going face to face with Jimmy Phillips.They look each other up and down before shaking hands,drawing a bigger reaction from the crowd.

PS:These two seem like proper ego maniacs,no way can they stay on the same page..

Goldman and Phillips are standing in the ring,holding a tactical conversation, as "No more sorrow" plays out to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Deborah:And their opponents..introducing first............from Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania....weighing in at 231 pounds....."The B***ard".....Teeeeeeeeeddddddddddyyyyyyy Grrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmstttttttttoooooonnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee!

There seems to be a small section of the crowd who are fully supportive of Grimstone as he strides out onto the stage.He raises his arm in the air as his supporters chant "Huh Huh Huh" in time to the music and then Grimstone makes his way down to the ring.He slaps hats of childrens heads and laughs to himself before climbing up onto the apron.He ascends the turnbuckle and beats his chest before screaming........"I'm the Baaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssttttttttttt**dddddddddddddddddd"

CA:Teddy Grimstone is well known to the fans of the independent circuit...once upon a time a very talented wrestler,but it seems that rejection in certain quarters has led him down a different path...Grimstone is now a highly volatile individual,he loves to create havoc and you have to wonder how is going to respond to the CWA environment...

PS:I think it's great to have a unstable nutcase like this around..talk about making things unpredictable...

Grimstone looks down at his opponents with a smirk as his small section of fans chant "He's a B*stard".Grimstone climbs down into the ring and faces his opponents before turning his head back to the entranceway,no trace of emotion on his face,as "Fighting Wolves" streams out.

CA:And this makes four..

Deborah:And his partner...............from Transylvania,Romania............weighing in at 250 pounds....The Romanian Wolf...............Vlllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd Maaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssss!

There is a blast of pyros and the crowd seem stuned as a man walks onto the stage,wearing a very eerie and realistic wolf mask.He slowly begins to move down the rampway towards the ring.

CA:We do not know a hell of a lot about this guy...we know he hails from Romania,we know he is dark and brooding individual...but we have no idea what he is all about...

PS:I'd say it was time to find out..

CA:Earlier tonight we saw Marius have an extremely chilling run-in with Callum Lennox....the meaning of that,I have no idea...

PS:Maybe Callum Lennox should just ask...

Marius reaches the end of the rampway and he looks into the front row of the crowd,where Callum Lennox is standing with the CWA fans.Marius stares at Lennox for a moment before sliding into the ring.He kneels in the centre before removing his mask and lets out a blood-curdling howl

CA:Something tells me that Vlad Marius is not the sort of character you want to get on the wrong side of...

PS:Sounds like my sort of guy...

CA:First ever CWA main event right here guys...tag team action...Jimmy Phillips and Johnny Goldman going up against Teddy Grimstone and Vlad Marius...should be a barnstormer...

There is some discussion between both teams as referee,Stuart Castle,begins to read them all through the riot act.All four competitors nod in understanding as the referee steps back into the centre,preparing to signal for the bell to begin the match.

PS:I have to say,this has been an awesome opening night...

CA:Yes it has....and now to finish it off with a cracking main event...CWA has really begun with a bang here tonight.

PS:Looks like Jimmy Phillips and Vlad Marius are going to start us off...

Grimstone and Goldman climb out onto the apron as Marius and Phillips stand across from one another in the ring.The referee gives some final instructions before signalling for the bell,getting the contest underway.

CA:These superstars will never have a better chance to make a big impression...first ever main event...

Marius and Phillips circle each other before locking up in the centre of the ring.Phillips uses his power to quickly shuffle Marius into a headlock and then takes him over to the mat.Marius quickly leg scissors the neck of Phillips and the hold is broken.Both men get back up and Phillips looks for a right hand but Marius ducks it and then lands several forearms to the face before looking for an irish whip...

CA:Phillips too powerful in that exchange...

Marius is unable to nail the irish whip,but instead Phillips sends him flying into the opposite corner with a whip of his own.He follows up with an attempted bodysplash but Marius gets his knees up and knocks Phillips back before lifting himself onto the second rope...

PS:Flying clothesline...

CA:Oh my..

Marius flies off the ropes for a clothesline but the crowd cheer as Phillips catches him in mid-flight,connecting with an excellent overhead belly to belly suplex.Marius holds his spine as he staggers back up and Phillips scores with a northern lights suplex..............................1................................2..................shoulder up!

CA:Strong opening from "The Talent"...

PS:It won't last....

Phillips pulls Marius up by the head,only to receive a strong uppercut to the throat.He staggers back as Vlad stands up and then Marius hits a running clothesline.Phillips gets back up to his feet and Marius pulls him into place for a suplex..

CA:Small package...

.........Marius kicks out.Both men scramble back to their feet and Marius rushes forwards,only to be scooped up into an impressive samoan drop........................1..............................2....................kickout.

PS:Crowd is really into this match...

CA:Of course they are...CWA has really surpassed expectations already...

Phillips drags Marius up and he points at Johnny Goldman on the apron,drawing huge cheers from the crowd.Phillips reaches out and tags in his partner,and Goldman shows great athleticism to vault over the top rope and connect with a double axe handle to the back of Marius.He pummels his foe back to the ropes and then sends him across the ring...

CA:Time for this crowd to get a look at the man they have been so supportive of this far...

Marius comes back and Goldman kicks him in the stomach before placing his head between his legs and scoops him up onto his shoulders...

PS:Get out Vlad...

Goldman looks ready to nail a massive powerbomb but Marius is able to jump out back.Goldman turns around and Marius back heel kicks him in the stomach and then spins around,nailing a snap DDT...............1.............................2........................kickout.

PS:I told you the crowd's judgement is false...Goldman is nothing special...

Marius gets to his feet and he stomps down on the head and chest of Goldman before dropping repeated knees to the face of his opponent.

CA:Violent assault right there from Marius...

Marius kneels over Goldman and continue to beat down on him,forcing the referee to intervene.The crowd are booing as Marius' eyes glisten with malice and then he accepts a tag from Teddy Grimstone.

PS:Time to take a look at "The B*stard"....should be interesting...

Grimstome climbs into the ring and he lets Goldman stand up before firing sickening punches into his head.Goldman staggers back into the corner and Grimstone follows up with fierce shoulder thrusts before climbing onto the ropes,and he begins to rain down punches into Goldman's head.

Grimstone fans:Huh!...Huh!....huh!....huh!....huh!....huh!...huh!

The punches reach seven as Goldman is able to seize his opponent from underneath and walks out to the centre of the ring.Grimstone bites down into the forehead of his foe and manages to jump out the front before taking Goldman down with a hiptoss.Goldman gets back to his feet and Grimstone hits him with a running clothesline before welcoming him back up again and lifting him onto his shoulders..

CA:Calls this the "Fire and Grimstone"...

Grimstone sets up for a samoan driver but Goldman is able to escape out back and run off the ropes,returning with a flying crossbody takedown.................1....................2...................kickout.They get back to their feet and Goldman hits a big backdrop on Grimstone before inviting him up once more and he nails a swinging neckbreaker.......................1...........................2.....................shoulder up!

PS:That was never going to be enough to keep Grimstone down...

Goldman kneels for a moment,catching his breath,before standing on his feet.He breathes in the crowd's support before he lets Grimstone up and sends him against the ropes.Grimstone comes back and Goldman looks for another backdrop,only for Grimstone to land a big kick to the face as Goldman lowers his head.Johnny Goldman staggers back and Grimstone tags Vlad Marius back in..

CA:Quick inter-switch from Grimstone...

Marius quickly climbs up the ropes and he waits for Goldman to turn around before leaping off and landing a flying clothesline takedown.The crowd boo as Marius waits for Goldman to stand back up before dragging him into a piledriver.........................1.................................2....................kickout.

PS:I wouldnt be surprised to see Vlad Marius as our first ever CWA Champion.....the guy is so good..

CA:You have watched him perform for five minutes....all of these guys have been equally impressive...

Marius looks annoyed about the two count,causing him to begin stomping down on the head of Goldman.The referee intervenes,allowing Goldman to roll away and under the bottom rope for a little rest.

CA:Marius is very sadistic...the moment something doesn't go the way he wants,he snaps...

Marius isn't waiting around and he quickly climbs out onto the apron before running across and diving off,taking Goldman out with a flying lariat.The crowd are on their feet watching as Marius pulls himself up,using the ringside barrier..

PS:And look at this...that is intensity..

CA:But what exactly is going on?

Vlad Marius stands up and he glares at Callum Lennox in the crowd for a moment and then turns away.He drags Goldman up and drops him three consecutive times across the steel railing before launching him back under the bottom rope into the ring.

PS:Marius finding his groove...dominating the so-called "Golden One"...

Marius gets back onto the apron and he turns back to the crowd,smiling evily at their boos.He then turns back around..

CA:LOOKOUT!

*Crowd cheer

Goldman is back up and he sprints towards the ropes,crashing a spear into the midsection of Marius and sending him flying back to the outside.Goldman lays down on the apron for a moment and then goes after his opponent..

PS:That wasn't fair....Marius was distracted..

CA:He was too busy playing the villiain,and it cost him...that is his own fault....

Marius is in a heap on the floor as Goldman walks towards him.The crowd are reaching over and trying to tag Goldman on the back and shoulders as the NYC native pulls Marius to his feet and then places his head between his legs...

PS:He can't do this...

CA:He can do what he pleases....Goldman looking for a powerbomb him..

CRACK!

PS:Serves him right...

Goldman is preparing for the powerbomb when Marius swipes his legs and then slingshots him straight into the ringpost.Goldman slumps down across the steel steps and Marius smirks before rolling back into the ring.

CA:Johhny Goldman could be asleep here....that was sickening impact...

PS:If he doesn't answer the ten...this is over..

The crowd and Jimmy Phillips look concerned as the referee begins to count.................1.........................2...............................3.........................4............................5................Goldman manages to stagger away from the steps,but he is extremely groggy...................6.........................7....................8...........

CA:Goldman may be heavily concussed right now...

Johnny Goldman manages to roll back in the ring on the count of nine,but he rolls straight into the path of Marius.The Romanian begins to stomp down on the head of Goldman once again before he turns around and makes the tag to Teddy Grimstone...

PS:The B*stard is back...

Grimstone climbs back through the ropes into the ring and he watches Goldman trying to stand before blasting combos of punches into his head.He whips Goldman into the corner and follows up with a clothesline before running him out into a bulldog...

CA:Things are not going so well for Johnny Goldman right now...

PS:You think...

Goldman is very unstable as he staggers back up and Grimstone smiles before booting him in the midsection and dragging him into position..

PS:Rib Breaker time...

Grimstone puts Goldman in place for a "Styles Clash" but Goldman is able to counter into an Alabama slam.Grimstone rolls away in pain before staggering back to his feet as Goldman runs at him.....

CA:BIG BOOT!

Goldman scores with a brutal big boot right to the face of Grimstone and then he collapses into the cover as the referee slides across the canvass...

CA:Goldman's got the three...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 1:02 pm

.................Marius comes crashing off the top rope and lands an elbow drop to the spine of Goldman,breaking the cover!

PS:Thank god for that...

Marius breaks the cover and the crowd boo.Jimmy Phillips tries to get involved but the referee restrains him as Marius drags Goldman to his feet and crashes him through the ropes,shoulder-first into the ringpost.

CA:Cmon ref...

PS:Nothing to see...

CA:Vlad Marius' dark side on show once again...

Marius smiles as he climbs from the ring,leaving Goldman and Grimstone slumped on the mat.Both men slowly begin to crawl towards their respective corners...

CA:Race against time here...both of these men need to make a tag...

PS:Goldman seriously needs the tag....he's been taking a beating for some time...

Goldman slowly drags himself towards Phillips as Marius reaches out to take the tag from Grimstone.The crowd are fully behind Goldman as Grimstone completes his tag..

CA:Marius making a beeline for the injured Goldman..

Marius quickly moves across the ring,but not fast enough to prevent the tag from being made.The crowd cheer as Phillips leaps over the top rope and then rushes forwards into a huge shoulder tackle takedown.Marius gets back up and Phillips scoops him onto his shoulders before running him into the corner,delivering some snake eyes...

PS:This is not good..

CA:Jimmy Phillips has been waiting to explode for the best part of ten minutes...

Marius' head collides with the top of the turnbuckle and he staggers around,straight into a huge german suplex............................1........................................2...........................shoulder up!

PS:Get back on your feet Vlad...fight this guy...

Marius stumbles back up and Phillips grips him around the throat before easily bench pressing him into the air and then slams him down on the canvass.Phillips beats his chest and the crowd applaud him as he beckons Marius to get back to his feet...

CA:Jimmy Phillips can sense that the tide is on his side....Vlad Marius does not know what has hit him...

Marius stumbles up once again,clearly worse for wear,and he walks straight towards Phillips,who drags him into place..

CA:FINAL NAIL!

Phillips looks for the "rock bottom" but Marius is able to elbow his way out and then runs off the ropes,looking to come back with a flying forearm but Phillips is ready for him and drills him with an astonishing spinebuster...

PS:Dammit...

CA:Call it a night....

...............Teddy Grimstone breaks the cover!

PS:Not right now amigo...

The crowd boo in main as Grimstone breaks the cover up before the three count.Phillips scrambles back to his feet and Grimstone tries to take him out but "The Talent" is ready...Grimstone looks for a big right hand but Phillips ducks underneath is and rushes off the ropes,returning with an almighty clothesline from hell...

CA:He calls that "The Game Changer"...

PS:And I call that the end...

Phillips crunches Grimstone with the clothesline,forcing Grimstone to roll from the ring,only for Jimmy Phillips to turn around into a flying forearm smash from Marius....

.............3!

PS:Oh yes...

Marius throws his arms in the air in celebration of victory,only for the referee to cut short proceedings and point to Phillips' foot on the ropes.Marius looks livid as he gets to his feet and confronts the official..

PS:What is that cr@p all about...

CA:Jimmy Phillips made the ropes....it's as simple as that....

Marius continues to have words with the referee before shoving the official away,causing big boos from the crowd.He slams fists down into the back of Phillips' neck before dragging him to his head and into a front facelock..

PS:You want to see this finished properly....then watch this...

Marius locks Phillips into position for a brainbuster and he scoops his opponent into the air,only for Phillips to float over the back...

CA:MASTERLOCK!

The crowd cheer as Phillips manages to lock Marius into the full nelson submission.Marius shouts out in pain but then manages to lock his hands around the back of Phillips's head and drop down into an inverted sitdown jawbreaker...

PS:Marius is just too good...

Phillips staggers back towards the ropes and Goldman is able to make the blind tag,unawares to Vlad Marius.Teddy Grimstone is up on the outside and he grabs Phillips' legs,and drags him under the bottom rope..

CA:Teddy Grimstone does not look a happy customer...

Grimstone seizes Phillips by the head and runs him forwards,crashing him against the spanish announce table at ringside.The timekeeper and production crew scarper as Grimstone begins to dismantle the table..

PS:Bad intentions from "The B*stard".....

CA:And Johhny Goldman is going high...

Marius is getting to his feet as Goldman ascends the ropes and waits for his opponent to turn around.The crowd are watching on and cheering as Goldman gives them a signal before taking flight...

CA:CROSSBODY!

The flashbulbs go off as Goldman soars through the air,sailing down towards his opponent with the crossbody.Somehow,Marius is able to duck out of the way,causing Goldman to crash rib-first on the canvass.Marius quickly sprints in and rolls into a cradle cover...................................1.....................................2.........................shoulder up!

PS:Cmon referee that was a three...

On the outside,Grimstone throws all of the monitors from the table and then dumps Phillips ontop.The crowd are watching on as he scrambles onto the table himself and begins to pull Phillips up...

CA:Chaos ensuing at ringside...but the referee has to concentrate on what is going on in the ring...

Marius and Goldman get back to their feet,Vlad connecting with a kick to the stomach and follows up with a russian legsweep....................1...............................2...................shoulder up!

PS:Phillips' career is over here if this happens..

Grimstone drags Phillips up and lifts him onto his shoulders with a sick grin as the crowd watch on in shock...

PS:Fire and Grim..

CA:THE FINAL NAIL!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

PS:I'm with them....holy (beep)

Grimstone sets up for the samoan driver through the table but Phillips is able to scramble off the back and counter into a "rock bottom" which decimates both competitors through the table and leaves them in a heap on the floor.

CA:What impact....what a night...Jimmy Phillips just took out Teddy Grimstone...

The cameras swing back to the ring and Vlad Marius is watching the carnage with interest.He then turns back around and drags Goldman towards him...

PS:Time to finish it Vlad...

Marius pulls Goldman in and then lifts him into the air for a powerbomb,only for Goldman to slide down the back into a cover..............................1.................................2.......................shoulder up.They both get back to their feet and Goldman sprints in,only to be swung into a powerslam (ala Orton)....Marius stands up in a stalking manner,willing Goldman to stand...

CA:Vlad Marius has Goldman in a whole word of hurt now...

PS:Time to compound it...time to win...

Marius stares down at Goldman,but a reaction from the crowd catches his attention.Callum Lennox is standing up in the front row....Marius looks amused as he wanders over to the ropes...

PS:What the hell is this kid doing?

CA:I think he's trying to show Marius that their little confrontation earlier did not effect him..

PS:It will effect him if he keeps trying to annoy Vlad...

CA:I can agree on that...

Marius opens up the ropes,almost begging Lennox to come into the ring but Callum smirks and sits back down.Marius shakes his head in disappointment before turning back around..

CA:Took his eye off the ball...SOUL SEARCHER!

Marius turns back around and Goldman is back up,and he sprints in looking for his patented big boot.Marius is able to duck it though and he knees Goldman in the stomach...

PS:Still wasn't enough....BRAINBUSTER!

CA:Switched it up...

Marius looks for the brainbuster but Goldman is able to swivel out,kick Marius in the gut and then flip him into the air for a thunderous sitdown powerbomb....

CA:GOLD RUSH BABY!

Crowd:ONE.........TWO.......THREE!

PS:No frickin way...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 07 Jun 2012, 1:03 pm

ding ding ding

CA:Listen to this crowd...

Callum Lennox stands up in the front row with a smile on his face before walking through the crowd and disappearing as "King of the Kill" screams out and the entire audience is on their feet celebrating.

Deborah Harding:Ladies and gentlemen....here are your winners...................the team of Jimmy Phillips and Jooooooohhhhhhhhnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gooooooollllllllllllllddddddddmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn!

CA:They did it...these two young kids showcased all the talent in the world and they have sparkled here tonight...

PS:It's that damn Callum Lennox's fault...Vlad had it sewn up...

CA:Marius took his eye off the ball...I have no idea what the deal with Callum Lennox is but it needs to be sorted if Marius is to concenrate on the task at hand....it cost him here tonight big time..

Crowd:Goooooooooooooollllllllllllllllddddddddddddddmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn x10

CA:You listen to the noise from this crowd and you know CWA has delivered big time here tonight on our opening show....

PS:Well the fans are happy and that means a target has been met...tonight has been revolutionary...

CA:This is the future ladies and gentlemen...and my word the future looks bright...

Johnny Goldman is on his knees,looking exstatic,as the referee raises his arm in victory.Jimmy Phillips is just pulling himself from the wreckage of the table as "My way" by Limp Bizkit echoes out and Andrew Lennox walks out,a big smile on his face.

Crowd:C...dub.....A.......x10

Lennox:I am glad to see you have all enjoyed the action here tonight...

*Crowd pop

Lennox:I am extremely proud of every competitor that performed here...and I am extremely appreciative of the support you have shown us here....CWA is finally on the map...and that is thanks to all of you...

*Crowd cheer again

Lennox:This night has surpassed all of my expectations and that main event right there was incredible...that is what I want to give each of you,every single week...

CA:Here,here to that...

Lennox:I said earlier tonight that I would be making an announcement at the close of the show....and here it is....these four men that competed here tonight in the main event have truly earnt my respect...so much so that I believe that these four should be in contention for the first ever CWA World Title Match...

*Crowd pop

PS:What an announcement...

Lennox:But here is the twist.....only three of you will make it to the match of your dreams...starting next week all four of you will compete in a fatal four way match...the winner will progress to the world title match at our first ever supershow....the week after there will be a triple threat match between the remaining contenders,once again the winner will progress.....in the final week, there will be a singles contest between the final two participants...only one shall be able to take the final place...

*All four men are near enough back on their feet now.Grimstone is leaning against the barrier looking hurt but he glares at Phillips,and his other rivals.

Lennox:I want to see the most competitive brand of wrestling in the world and that is why I make decisions like this...only three of you will make it....it's up to you to make sure you are not the odd one out....

CA:Huge announcement by Andrew Lennox regarding the CWA World Title...three of these four men will compete for the prize...but one shall miss out...over the coming weeks we are going to see how this all plays out,I cannot wait to see this..

PS:Neither can I....major announcement and an extremely exciting one...

CA:Thankyou for joining us folks...we hope you have enjoyed the first CWA experience as much as we have...and we will see you again next week..

PS:Night gang...

The show goes off the air with Johnny Goldman,Vlad Marius,Jimmy Phillips and Teddy Grimstone all eyeing each other.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down