The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactic Submission - Season 3

+3
Good Golly I'm Olly
Adam D
Fernando
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tactic Submission - Season 3  - Page 2 Empty Tactic Submission - Season 3

Post by Fernando Wed 23 May 2012, 4:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Please submit your tactics on this thread.
Tactics are to posted on or before every Sunday midnight. (If they are not posted on time you will automatically lose unless your opponent agrees to let you compete)

Rules Of Posting Weekly Shows
* Max of 5 Matches
* To be Written in Bullet Point Form
* 1 Bullet Point = 1 Line of Writing
* Max of 10 Bullet points per match

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Tactic Submission - Season 3  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tactic Submission - Season 3

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 18 Aug 2012, 6:59 pm

Week 8: [b]Warning this show has a minimum of 1 stupid plot device, you have been warned!
[/b]
LCW v Hokori Pro

LCW opens with JR recapping last weeks events but the cameramen catch Jey Uso hobbling through the crowd to the ring with a mic. He talks about wanting to say something important but Mike Adamle walks out on stage with security as he says Jey Uso was traded to a rival company as is tresspassing. The security walk down to him as he says that it's a lie. The security start to grab and zipcuff his hands and feet as the titantron pops up, showing Shane Douglas in his Dean outfit looking over a file in Adamles office. Adamle orders the feed cut but Shane starts talking.

"I never thought this was true, after seeing Jey in your office last week and then talking to him I had to read this for myself. Mike Adamle, the guy who killed this company by signing his favourites to overpriced contracts. Antonio Cesaro is on about seven million a year, Kane is on around nine million and even you are on twenty five million! Guys like Jey Uso and myself are on five hundred thousand a year and Charlie Haas is pulling in only six hundred thousand and thats because he is a champion! The people should know how you are burying this company underground and we want to stop you destroying young mens dreams!"

The crowd cheer Douglas as Adamle starts to talk

"You think this is about favourites Douglas? you think you are actually worth something? I gave you opportunities to everyone to prove they are worth something and like this blabbermouth samoan idiot here you are worthless! I sign the guys who have the greatest potential in this industry and I will gladly fire those who are worth nothing to me! Jey Uso and Shane Douglas, you two are..."

Goldbergs entrance music plays as he walks out to Adamles face and smiles.

"Mike, Mike Adamle. You do not like the fact that about half of us were signed by the Board and some of your signings were rejected. Signings such as Jeff Jarret, The Yeti and even Bastion Booger. You did not want me here in LCW because I am not in your good books. TOUGH! I am here and I want to make LCW about the people who enjoy wrestling and not some overpaid idiots playtoy!"

Mike looks at Goldberg who smiles and takes out the security with martial arts kicks and freeing Jey Uso from the zipcuffs. The phone rings in Adamles office which Shane answers and then puts on loudspeaker.

"Mr Adamle, this is the Board of Directors. We did not want to discuss this in public but in recent conversations you have shown a severe lack of interest in what we would call 'fan satisfaction' and you forced our hand. We want to make LCW a fair, entertaining company for all and your way of buisness is damaging that opportunity. We want to simply fire you and those you have given overinflated contracts to but if we did that we would be about one billion dollars in debt. You manipulated and betrayed the trust we gave you in signing talent and even manipulated your own contract thanks to a previous board member you corrupted. We will offer a compromise to you. At the upcoming Pay Per View event we shall title Glory Run. We hold a few matches to determine who gets the final say on everything. We shall take the wrestlers we signed ourselves and place them in matches against those you signed. The side with the most wins will get the final say on everything, If we win you and the wrestlers you signed will be immediatly terminated without severance packages, bonuses or any money of any sort being given to them or you."

Mike Adamle looks suprised as Douglas, Jey Uso and Goldberg smile. Mike then looks confident as he interrupts them

"I want a guarantee however, if I win Glory Run then you are all fired along with the wrestlers you signed and I get control of LCW and these idiots can all watch as I sign the talent I deem worthy of being here such as 'The Punjabi Nightmare' The Great Khali, Psycho Sid and the guy that puts others in the Hall of Pain, Mark Henry!"

The crowd boo heavily as the Board are silent for a few moments. JR wondering what they will say

"We agree and will send a representative to sign the contract next week."

The Board end the call as suddenly The Miz, Martin Stone and Rene Dupree all attack Jey Uso, Shane Douglas and Goldberg respectively with lead pipes and leave them unconcious as Mike Adamle smiles and walks away with security.

Shane Hagadorn v Garret Bischoff

As Shane walks down the ramp with Winter, Garret blindsides him with a punch to the back of the head and warns Winter he will do the same to her as JR mentions that this rematch was requested by Shane due to the referee not spotting his feet under the ropes. The match starts as Garret rolls Shane into the ring.

• Garret has early control with knee strikes and boots to keep Hagadorn grounded.

• Winter cheers Shane on and distracts Garret, giving him a chance to fight back.

• Shane catches Garret with a few punches and builds momentum with a few clotheslines, sending him out of the ring.

• Garret approaches Winter, causing Shane to attempt a crossbody to the floor but he crashes and burns badly.

• Garret then rolls back in the ring and waits as Shane stuggles to stand and cannot get in the ring in time.

Winner by count out: Garret Bischoff
Time: 7 minutes

As Winter tries to approach Shane, Garret pulls out a ladder and swings it at her. She ducks and scampers away as it hits Shane in the face. Garret then sets the ladder up, trapping Shanes neck under the first rung as he climbs up with a mic and sits on the top. He says that this is where he is compared to him, he is high and mighty while Shane is a weak little man trapped in the same spot. He says there will be no more matches between them as he has nothing to prove. He then laughs and climbs down on the side where Shane is trapped, smiling as he walks away as Winter checks on Shane.

We then cut to Kane in a dark room, chanting gibberish before declaring that tonight, his brother will return. We then see Mike Adamle nodding at Kane.

AJ v Sara Del Ray: Paddle Match

We see a wooden paddle on the end of a pole as AJ skips down to cheers, Sara Del Ray walks to the ring with purpose and intent as she punches AJ in the face to start the match.

• Sara starts by punishing AJ with relentless submission holds and breaking them as she demands to know if AJ is ready for the next step.

• AJ tries to fight back with kicks but Sara grabs her legs and slams her knees into the mat with fury repeatedly.

• Sara climbs up the pole and as she touches it AJ somehow grabs her leg and tries to pull her down.

• Sara kicks her off and climbs down, hitting a Royal Butterfly Suplex and placing her boot on AJ's stomach, AJ kicking out at 2.

• Sara grabs the paddle and prepares to strike AJ in the head, the ref stops her as the paddle is ass only.

• AJ then tries a roll up as Sara drops the paddle and gets a 2 count before AJ grabs the paddle and hits Sara on the ass pretty hard.

• AJ then hits a DDT and gets the win.

Winner: AJ
Time: 10 minutes

Sara then argues with the referee and shoves him back as AJ lays there exhausted. Sara threatens the referee with the paddle across the head but other referees pull him away to safety as she throws AJ out of the ring.

Carlito + Kane v Haas + Goldberg

Kane walks out with the silver urn as Carlito is curious as he places his apple near it but Kane throws the apple at Charlie Haas as he walks down the ramp. Goldbergs head is bandaged.

• Carlito and Haas start off with Haas being very agressive with strikes, wanting Kane in the ring as he takes control.

• Haas tags in Goldberg who dominates with power but Carlito hits a neckbreaker and hurridly tags Kane in who hits a dropkick on Goldberg.

• Goldberg tries to power back into it but Kane shuts him down every time and taunts Haas repeatedly, allowing Carlito a few cheap shots in.

• Goldberg hits a desperate Spear on Kane and tags in Haas who stops Kane tagging in Carlito with an ankle lock as Haas is on fire, keeping Kane in pain with chain submissions as the urn starts to glow.

• "Real American" suddenly plays as Haas looks to see a dirt covered Hulk Hogan hobble down the ramp as everyone is stunned.

• Hulk Hogan slowly gets in the ring as his eyes are glazed over and he chokeslams Haas with authority, kneeling before Kane as he smiles and hits Goldberg with a big boot.

• The referee has no choice but to throw the match out.

Winners by DQ: Haas and Goldberg
Time: 15 minutes.

Kane grabs a mic and explains that he has full control over Hulk Hogans spirit and thus his body. He says that Hogan will do what he does not want to do, spit on everything american and burn it to the ground. Haas then realises what has happened and tries to strike Kane but Hogan intercepts and throws him out of the ring. Kane then says he put this plan into motion and it couldn't have been done without Mike Adamle. He thanks him for pretending to befriend Hogan when all along he was going to bury him. The crowd are throwing chairs at Kane in anger as Mike Adamle smiles on the titantron.

We cut backstage to see Kazarian looking distraught and angry as he kicks the TV over. The Miz then enters the room and brags that he will beat Kaz tonight and become the number one contender, he will let Cesaro have all the fun first. Kaz then looks up at him and wonders why he attacked Cesaro last week, Miz says that Cesaro hit him first and he retaliated.

Kazarian v ???: Winner to face Cesaro at Glory Run

Kazarian walks out slowly as he looks up the ramp for his opponent. JR grabs a mic and addresses Kaz saying that the Board have chosen his opponent for him as they overuled Adamles choice of him facing The Miz and Antonio Cesaro in a Handicap Match. Kenny King walks out to cheers as he shakes Kazarians hand as they lock up.

• They both try to take control with speed moves but they counter each other perfectly in a fast paced start.

• Kaz takes control with a sweep into a leg lock and starts to wear King down with leg submissions.

• After a minute King catches Kaz in a powerslam for 2 and tries to hit a clothesline but Kaz rolls under it and hits a neckbreaker for 2

• Kaz tries a Wave of the Future but sees Cesaro slowly walk down the ramp and it distracts him, King wriggling free and spotting Cesaro as well.

• Cesaro sits at commentary and verbally bullies JR as Kaz and King lock up again and as King gains control with a Rock Bottom he dares Cesaro into the ring, allowing Kaz to hit a Flux Capaciter for 2.

• Kaz then rolls outside and goes nose to nose with Cesaro who smiles as King pulls Kaz away telling him to focus on the match, before hitting him with a knee strike.

• King then rolls in and awaits Kaz to enter before hitting a Cornation for 2 as Cesaro applauds them.

• King then hits Easy Money but Kaz grabs the ropes to break the count.

• As the ref backs King away Cesaro hits Kaz in the head with the belt before walking up the ramp and telling King to pin him which he hesitantly does.

Winner: Kenny King
Time: 20 minutes

Kenny King then runs up the ramp and attacks Cesaro but Cesaro easy overpowers the tired Kenny King and takes control, hitting a Richola Bomb on the steel ramp as he poses over an unconcious King with the title.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 19 Aug 2012, 5:34 pm

Week 8 – Bum Fight Promotions vs Norwich City Wrestling Foundation
Injuries – Tommy Dreamer

The opening credits roll, and we are LIVE from Carrow Road for the next installment of NCWF! Kevin Kelly makes an announcement that tonight is the start of the NCWF vs ITWC tournament. In the upcoming 3 weeks before the PPV, there will be 4 matches per show between NCWF competitors against ITWC competitors. The winning federation from these 12 matches in whole, will get to choose the match stipulations for the title matches at the PPV! The crowd is buzzing for this announcement, and we hear Justin Gabriel’s music hit as our first match is up next…
Match 1 – Justin Gabriel (NWCF) vs Muhammad Hassan (ITWC) – NCWF vs ITWC Tournament.
• Gabriel comes out to a great reception, Hassan to a hot crowd.
• Gabriel starts the match off on top, hitting a dropkick to take control.
• Then Gabriel hits a hurricanrana on Hassan, and gets the crowd going!
• Gabriel goes up top but misses a cross body
• Hassan goes straight for the camel clutch and gets it locked in!
• Gabriel taps out!!
MUHAMMAD HASSAN WINS. NCWF 0-1 ITWC.

After the match Hassan picks up the mic and cuts a promo. “Dolph Ziggler. You see what I just did there. I destroyed the Cruiserweight Champion. I put ITWC 1-0 up. I will become the first Arab World Champion, despite what these bunch of inbreds think of our race. The great Hassan will rise up!!!” Hassan stands with his hands outstretched, and says a prayer. The crowd is very hot as we go backstage…

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT

We see Bobby Heenan backstage, with his next guest, TRIPLE H!! Heenan asks, “What are your thoughts on last week?” Triple H looks at Heenan, in disgust and anger, and simply says. “I will tell you all later.” Triple H walks off, as we hear The Bella’s theme song hit…

Match 2 – Saraya Knight (NCWF) vs Nicki Bella – NCWF vs ITWC Tournament. ITWC lead 1-0.
• Knight comes out to a decent pop, Nicki Bella to boos.
• The match starts off slow, with a lot of punches being thrown.
• Knight takes control, when she hits a Samoan Drop.
• She then works over the neck and head with a series of submission holds.
• Saraya sets up for the Knightmare, and hits it!
• 1..2..3!!!!
SARAYA KNIGHT WINS. NCWF 1-1 ITWC

Knight celebrates in the ring, as Nicki Bella is helped out the ring by Brie and we go to commercial

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back from commercial and Davey Richards is in the ring ready for his match.

Match 3 – Davey Richards (NCWF) vs Adam Cole (ITWC) – NCWF vs ITWC Tournament. Drawing 1-1 at the moment.
• Richards out to cheers, Cole to boos.
• Richards starts the match on top, hitting a huge clothesline.
• Richards then hits a couple of german suplex’s.
• Then Richards tries to set up a powerbomb, but Cole reverses into a small package! 1..2..3!!
ADAM COLE WINS. NCWF 1-2 ITWC.

After the match, Adam Cole calls out Justin Gabriel, but Gabriel doesn’t come out. Cole says he only wanted to talk man to man, but Gabriel will pay next week.

Match 4 – Dolph Ziggler (NCWF) vs Tommy Dreamer (ITWC) – NCWF vs ITWC Tournament. ITWC lead 2-1.
• Ziggler out to cheers. Dreamer to boos.
• Ziggler starts the match in control, with a backbreaker.
• Dreamer then reverses a dropkick, and hits a big boot.
• Dreamer then hits a running knee, Ziggler is in trouble.
• Dreamer sets up the Dreamer Driver, but it is reversed by Ziggler into the Zig Zag!
• 1..2..3!!!
DOLPH ZIGGLER WINS! NCWF 2-2 ITWC

After the match Ziggler says that Hassan has no hope against him at the PPV. Then the titantron kicks in, and shows a caption saying, “You will be sacrificed Dolph.” Ziggler looks confused as we go to commercial…

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back from commercial to see Triple H in the ring

IN RING SEGMENT

Triple H grabs the mic in the ring and cuts a promo, “I am not going to say much. All I am going to say is that Steve Austin. I will get you. How dare you try and take my wife away from me. Split my family apart. If I get my hands on you, I will do unspeakable things. And fortunately I will get my chance. Because at the PPV, I have been granted a match. It won’t just be any match. It is going to be a 3 Stages of Hell match. 1st fall will be a Ladder Match. 2nd fall the Cell will drop from the heavens, and it will be a Hell in a Cell Match. 3rd fall, if I haven’t beaten you to death by then, will be a Last Man Standing Match inside the Cell. I am going to be the Last Man Standing, and will make you pay for destroying my life.” Triple H drops the mic, and walks up the ramp in anger, as NCWF goes off the air…
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 19 Aug 2012, 7:41 pm

Week 8: Loophole Championship Wrestling Vs Hokori PRO
Injuries: Paul London
Show Name: Free Admission, Just Kidding!

We kick off the show with a recap from last week’s main event. Quick highlights show the back & fourth match between Kurt Angle & D’Angelo Dinero with Kurt coming out victorious. It concludes with Kevin Steen attacking Kurt Angle leading to the surprise debut of El Generico as it closes with their pair staring each other down.
Scott Stanford & Bobby Heenan welcome everybody to this week’s Hokori PRO television tapings live from Philadelphia at the old ECW arena. After the pyrotechnics explode around the arena Heenan hypes tonight’s main event which will be El Generico Vs Kevin Steen! We then cut to the backstage area.

Backstage Segment

We’re backstage with as Kevin Steen is in Jim Cornette’s office. He demands to know why he’s facing El Generico tonight. He questions if Jim’s going soft or turning his back on him. Jim responds by saying that it was out of his hands. Steen reminds him that he’s the PRO President he decides final matches. Jim informs him that this one has gone over his head, the board of PRO made the match. Steen looks frustrated as he throws a mug against the wall. El Generico/Steen happens tonight!

Backstage Segment

We quickly turn to the backstage area. Paul London is down and looks unconscious. Brian Kendrick is on the scene looking at his tag team partner. Quickly a couple of face wrestlers and medics rush over to check on him. El Generico grabs Kendrick by the throat and threatens him that if he’s responsible for this it will be the end of London & Kendrick. Brian is quickly ushered away from the scene.

Match 1 – New Filthy Animals Vs Briscoe Brothers

This is a number 1 contender’s match for the tag team championships. Last week Filthy Animals defeated the tag champions in a non-title match. The Briscoe’s are still entitled to a rematch clause.

- The Briscoe’s kick off with a very direct approach with hard hitting moves. Quick fresh tags and they immediately to take control isolating Juventud from his partner.
- Using the ropes, Juve hits a jumping twisting tornado DDT. Kidman gets the tag and with a springboard crossbody wipes out Mark Briscoe. Jay looks for a baseball slide but his caught and thrown with a wheelbarrow suplex. Filthy Animals now in control.
- The match quickly starts losing control when Mark Briscoe attacks Kidman. Juve as to intervene as he throws Mark to the outside. The official looks to try and gain control.
- While Mark heads back to his corner, in the ring Juve is thrown against the ropes he avoids Jay and dives through the ropes with a suicide dive. They begin to brawl on the floor when quickly Jay dives from off the top with a diving senton wiping out both guys. Back to their feet and its Kidman’s turn as he hits a shooting star press with everybody out on the floor.
- The official is still counting in the ring as they all continue to fight on the floor. Mark & Kidman start to wonder up the stage while Jay & Juve begin to fight in the crowd. Both teams are then counted out.

Double Count Out – Match a Draw 06:11
When the result is announced both teams quickly begin to make their way back to the ring. They argue with the official for throwing out the match. Both teams look confused as to what happens now, whose next in line for the title shot at the tag team champions?

Commercial Break Backstage Interview

We’re with the former women’s champion Velvet Sky. Sky puts over Kong stating that she’s had success where ever she has been. Sky wants to prove to her and the rest of the world that she can wrestle. She’s not afraid of Kong and won’t back down; tonight she takes the fight to Kong, a very fiery promo from Velvet Sky tonight.

Match 2– Women’s Championship Rematch Awesome Kong © Vs Velvet Sky

- Early on & Sky tries to attack Kong. She eventually corners her hitting big punches and slaps. She shows her power throwing Velvet across the ring with a hair toss out of the corner.
- However, Sky catches a break. Kong runs at her but Sky lowers the ropes with Kong spilling out to the floor. Sky leaps from the top rope wiping out Kong on the floor.
- Kong looks mad. Sky greets her with a missile dropkick but only gets Kong to her knees. She plants her with the spike DDT getting a very close call.
- Now Sky looks for a sunset flip pin. Kong proves too strong as Sky can’t pull her down. Kong laughs then looks to squash Velvet jumping down but misses as Sky avoids her.
- The fans are behind Velvet. She avoids Kong then looks for a big move but Kong catches and throws her with the wheelbarrow facebuster.
- Awesome Kong starts to put on a clinic with move after move. She places Sky on the top rope. Sky kicks her away and dives but Kong catches her hitting the Awesome Bomb! 3 count and this one is over

Winner Via Pinfall – Still Women’s Champion, Awesome Kong! 08:33

Post Match and Awesome Kong grabs her title and storms out of the ring. With help Velvet gets to her feet and gets a great reaction from the fans.

Backstage Segment

We are in the medical office where Paul London is now sitting up. He discusses the attack with the medics claiming he was attacked from behind, he never saw a thing. Brian Kendrick is there checking his partner his fine. Jim Cornette walks in to check London’s ok. He gives him the night off as he’s in no fit state to compete, but Kendrick should get out to the ring. He’s sorted a match for him next!

Match 3 – Michael McGillicutty Vs Brian Kendrick

- Kendrick still seems a little distracted. McGillicutty savagely attacks from behind. He starts to ground Brian locking in multiple head & shoulder with mat based chain wrestling.
- However Brian is able to get to his feet, he hits multiple arm drags then grounds McGillicutty with an armbar of his own. He follows with a double-foot stomp off the top.
- The match speeds up with Kendrick hitting lots of dropkicks and shoulder blocks. It quickly turns when Michael hits a reverse back elbow then launches him with a perfect belly-to-belly.
- He begins to wear down Kendrick focusing on the neck and back. He hits a perfect neck-breaker and backbreaker trying to hurt Kendrick.
- Kendrick tries to fight back and gets a little momentum. He goes for the sliced bread #2 but McGillicutty quick plants him down with a facebuster, then toying with Brian Kendrick.
- Now McGillicutty mocks Kendrick then dives from the top with a diving neck snap. He goes for it again but Kendrick counters with a top rope hurricanrana evening out the match.
- The finish comes with Kendrick goes for a 450. However Michael gets the knees up then follows up with a running McGillicutter.

Winner Via Pinfall – Michael McGillicutty 07:37

Post match and McGillicutty poses signalling he wants championship gold around his waist.

Commercial Break - Backstage Segment

We’re backstage as Truth Martini is stood with Abyss. The interviewer kicks off by saying that Abyss requested this interview. Martini is quick to praise Abyss’s decision and starts to hype the monster with the carnage he’s caused these past few weeks. Abyss grabs the microphone off the interviewer; he announces that within 2 weeks he will be cashing in his rematch clause. Truth’s trade mark laugh can be heard as Abyss attacks the interviewer throwing him into the set.

Match 4- Kurt Angle & Curt Henning Vs Abyss & D’Angerlo Dineo

- Very even start with Henning & Abyss squaring off. It takes a while to get Abyss off his feet but Henning takes him down with a missile dropkick. He quickly starts to ground Abyss locking in multiple old school submissions. Abyss is able to counter then Pope makes a quick blind tag attacking from behind.
- With Pope in the ring. Henning quickly puts him down with the running kneelift. He tags in Angle who wants a piece. Angle puts on a clinic multiple rolling German suplex. He goes for overhead but Pope lands on his feet and quick tags in Abyss.
- The match turns when Kurt runs into a big boot from Abyss. Abyss quickly hits the shock treatment but the pin attempt is broken up. Dinero cheats hitting a spear on Henning who falls from the ring apron all the way down to the guardrail.
- Pope instructs Abyss as they wear him down. They double team with Pope hitting the jumping legdrop. He begins to grind Kurt down with a backbody drop then a running knee drop while taking the kneepad down. Abyss tags in with a big splash and Angle is in trouble.
- Kurt looks to catch a break hitting a side suplex. He crawls to his partner then Pope runs in and attacks Henning. Henning tries to get into the ring but the ref stops him. The heels quickly make the tag and continue to ground Kurt Angle.
- We finally see the hot tag when Angle is able to reverse Dinero hitting an exploding T-Bone suplex into the corner. He dives and tag Henning who takes control with a running powerslam.
- The official quickly loses control as the match breaks down. Abyss nails an oncoming Henning with the black hole slam. Kurt looks to get into the face of Abyss and eventually takes out Abyss over the top rope with Kurt falling too. They brawl on the outside.
- The finish arrives when Pope attempts a sunset flip but Curt rolls through. Dinero attempts the finisher but Henning fights out and reverses into a small package and steels the win.

Winner Via Pinfall – Kurt Angle & Curt Henning 14:26

Post match and Henning rolls out onto the floor. Dinero looks livid as he thought he had the match won. Henning signals that he outsmarted him as he walks up the entrance ramp.

Main Event Grudge Match- El Generico Vs Kevin Steen

Both men make their way out to the ring. It very quickly turns serious when they go nose to nose with each other as the bell sounds.

- This bitter rivalry starts with Steen trying to attack from behind. El Generico has him scouted as he avoids a splash into the corner. He hits a half & half suplex taking control. He quickly heads up top connecting with a split legged moon-sault.
- Steen looks unable to cope as El Generico has an answer for everything. He plants him down with the brain buster but Steen gets his foot on ropes on the count. Steen quickly rolls out for a breather
- Here the match turns. Steen leans against the apron then turns around as El Generico dives through the ropes. Steen catches him on his shoulders and impressively hits an apron power bomb.
- They continue to fight on the floor. Steen throws him into the stairs. He looks to dive onto El Generico but he dodges him with Steen crashing into the steps. From Here Steen leans against the ring post only for El Generico connecting with a devastating Ole Kick!
- Now Steen takes control. Steen breaks the count and as El Generico gets into the ring he’s greeted with a middle rope hung DDT. Steen hits an inch perfect diving senton getting a near fall.
- The match starts to lean back & fourth picking up pace. El Generico looks to go for a springboard move but Steen knows him to well, as he catches then hits an F5. This time El Generico gets his foot on the ropes.
- Steen begins to look frustrated. He goes for the pop-up power-bomb but El Generico is able to hit a dropkick in mid air. He plants him down into the corner and rushes to the top rope on the otherside. He hits a border-to-border sommersault dropkick as the fans go insane!
- El Generico’s not satisfied yet. He waits for Steen to get up in the corner. He runs looking for the Ole Kick only to eat a superkick from Steen! Steen falls onto him but gets another near fall.
- He makes a small mistake going for a high cross-body. Steen is able to catch and them plant him down to the floor holding his legs
- He gives El Generico the middle finger and turns him locking in the sharpshooter. While giving trash talk his ring position means that El Generico has no choice but to tap out!

Winner Via Submission – Kevin Steen 17:00

Both guys catch their breath after an exhausting match. They both rise to their feet and Steen irrespectively spits on the mask of El Generico. El Generico quickly plants him with the brain buster. We close the show with El Generico looking on from the stage as Steen lies in the ring laughing at El Generico. Abyss comes out and stage standing behind El Generico. He then grabs him by the neck and chokeslams him off the stage!
Steen’s face changes to serious as he looks on at Abyss. The show closes with the pair staring down each other while medics check on the condition of El Generico. Abyss as made a statement tonight that he will not be an afterthought.

Close Show

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 20 Aug 2012, 10:57 am

Sorry it's late but shall be a brief show anyway
OVW vs Marky/ED

Jay Lethal defeats Super Crazy with Lethal Injection II - Earns title match @PPV

Promo: A Day in the life of ADR - Follows him around in his life as a new found bum - Hair grown long dodgy beard

Dean Ambrose defeats Kyle O Reilly via Moxicity - Hardy attacks Ambrose after match

hostage taker of Paul Bearer says he will see Taker at the PPV

Jack Evans defeats Zema Ion via 720 Splash

Lord Tensai defeats Edge in Main Event

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 21 Aug 2012, 12:54 pm

CATCHY, SEXY, WITTY AND DELIGHTFUL WRESTLING vs Odnando Valley Wrestling
Week 8
Injuries : Kelly Kelly & The Great Muta

The show begins with Vickie Guerrero backstage. She announces that Team Vickie is hiring. She says that while David Otunga is leading Team Otunga into battle, she is a delicate flower, and she will instead have a representative compete on her behalf. The Team Captain of Team Vickie, Big Show! She will be in her office for anyone who wants to join Team Vickie.

……………………………………………………

The crowd boo as Damien Sandow walks out to the ring, he has a microphone and he says he has got what he wants, a one on one match with The Ultimate Warrior, and Sandow says he will become the CSWDW World Champion. Sandow says he is the anti-hero of CSWD, the one person that the management wouldn't want to win the main title around here, and he will disappoint a lot of people when he wins the gold. But as for tonight, he's got a warm up ahead of facing Warrior, so watch and enjoy.
Rosita walks out nervously, wearing Warrior style tassels with trunks and a vest, Sandow smirks as Rosita gets into the ring and even Coach on commentary is displeased.

Match 1 : Damien Sandow v The Ultimate Rosita

Sandow circles Rosita and grins as he goes for a hammerlock, the crowd boo very loudly and a loud "Warrior" chant echoes around the arena as Sandow nonchalantly shoves Rosita to the mat. The crowd erupt as Ultimate Warrior sprints down to the ring! Sandow quickly bails from the ring as Warrior checks on Rosita.

Warrior opens the ropes for Rosita to leave the ring, which she does, she stands on the apron and slaps Warrior across the face! Warrior turns around into a vicious chair shot to the skull from Sandow!

Tenay: Rosita was in on it all along!
Coach: What a setup Tenay, and you fell for it!
Tenay: Everyone fell for it...

***Result, no contest***

Warrior is flat on his back with blood seeping from his forehead, Sandow digs the chair into the ribs of Warrior a few times as the crowd jeer and boo, Sandow drops the chair and he and Rosita embrace! Rosita and Sandow kiss in the ring and Sandow raises his arms as EMT's come out to check on Warrior.

……………………………………………………

Footage cuts to a park, where Jimmy Uso is sat on the grass having a picnic. He has two plates laid out, one for him, and another for his Tamagotchi. The Tamagotchi bleeps and Uso laughs.

Uso : You sound like Ryback. “Feed me more”

Tamagotchi : Bleep Bleep Bleep

Uso : FEED ME MORE!

Tamagotchi : Bleep Bleep Bleep.

Jimmy Uso picks up the Tamagotchi and gives in a loving squeeze, before pressing the necessary buttons to feed it.

Ron Simmonds is jogging around the perimeter of the park and see Uso

Jimmy : Oh… hey Ron! Care to join us for a Tuna Fish Sandwich or two?

Simmonds continues jogging on.

Ron Simmonds : DAMN!

………………………………………………………………………………….

Vickie Guerrero is backstage with Big Show, when Kofi Kingston, Christian and Mick Foley walk in! Foley tells Vickie that he has had a blast in CSWDW and he would be honoured to be a part of Team Vickie. Kofi and Christian both offer their services as well. Kofi, Christian, Foley and Big Show all shake hands as Vickie comments they only need one more member.

There is a knock at the door as Heath Slater walks in. Slater says while he isn't exactly friends with the rest of them, he's not about what Team Otunga wants. Slater says he is the One Man Band, and only in CSWDW can he showcase what he is all about baby! Kofi, Big Show and Christian don't look too convinced but Foley being Foley, suggests Heath has a chance to prove himself, in a match tonight against a mystery opponent from Team Otunga! Vickie agrees and says if Heath beats the Team Otunga representative, he's in!

………………………………………………………………………………….

Match 2 : Camacho Man vs Eric Young – Best of Five Series - Bout II
(Camacho Man leands one to nothing)

We come back from an advert break and the ring has become a sandpit. Lillian Garcia announces that the next contest will be the second fall in the Best of 5 Series to determine the Greatest Wrestler in the World between Eric Young and Camacho Man! And it’s a SANDCASTLE MAKING COMPETITION!

Camacho Man is first out, and Lillian reminds us that he is 1-0 up in the competition after defeating Eric in last week’s Hot Dog Eating Contest. Camacho kicks some of the sand, and tests the consistency in his hand. He looks satisfied as Young’s music hits. Young comes to the ring accompanied by Kelly Kelly who is in a robe. Young gets into the ring, then gets down on his hands and knees, closely inspecting the sand, and he’s satisfied.

Lillian Garcia says that the winner is the man who can build 3 fully formed sandcastles the quickest, starting…. NOW!

It’s obvious from the off that Camacho Man possesses the greater Sandcastle making skill, and he erects his first with ease as Eric struggles. Camacho Man builds his second by time Young has his first up. As Camacho begins to build his third castle, Kelly Kelly whistles and drops her robe, revealing a bikini and thong combination. Camacho Man’s jaw drops as Kelly Kelly leans over the apron, shouting encouragement to Eric Young.

music Sitting on the beaches,
Looking at the peaches music

Camacho Man is transfixed on Kelly as the organ part of the song plays

music Sitting on the beaches
Looking at the peaches music

Camacho snaps out of it as Lillian Garcia announces "HERE IS YOUR WINNER….. ERIC YOUNG!"

Tenay : It’s One All in the series! Eric wins the Sandcastle building.

Coach : Camacho Man had it won, but then Kelly Kelly distracted him with her dis-robing. It didn't affect Eric’s concentration because he's seen it all before!

Tenay : Lucky guy.

Coach : Hey – there’s no luck in sandcastle building Mike!

***Result : Eric Young wins to make it 1-1 in the series***

………………………………………………………………………..

Flavor Flav is backstage with Lillian Garcia. Lillian asks Flavor if he plans to get his own back on Boogeyman for smashing him over the head with his clock last week. Flav laughs and says he already has got his own back. Because he played the Boogeyman at his own game, breaking into HIS house in the middle of the night when he was sleeping, and had a little rummage in the dark until he found Boogeyman’s clock, and then he messed that clock up real good. Flav says he changed the time on that clock, and now Boogeyman is going to be late for work, he’s not even going to be here tonight, and that means he’s not going to get paid.

Flav says he knows how expensive worms are these days, about £20 a kilo, and Boogeyman isn’t going to be able to afford any worms this week.

FLAVOR FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV!

Flav says that Boogeyman knows where he’ll be next week, and to try and make it on time!

…………………………………………………………………………

David Otunga is in the ring, wearing his cloak. He says that he will now introduce the fans of CSWD to his team that will compete against Team Vickie at the PPV.

Cody Rhodes music hits and Cody makes his way to the ring. Otunga introduces Rhodes, and says that Rhodes was unfairly subjected to a ridiculous “Phantom of the Opera” feud with Mick Foley, which had no basis in the “Phantom of the Opera” or any basis in reality whatsoever, and he was supposed to make that crap work? Rhodes gets in the ring and tags Otunga’s hand.

Terry Funk’s music hits and Otunga introduces the hardcore legend. Otunga tells the crowd that Funk has had enough of seeing Kevin Nash shake his booty at him every week, and that’s not what he became a wrestler for. Funk will WRESTLE at the PPV.

Spud is next out. Otunga says that squashing Eric Young dressed as Danny Zukko every week was about as entertaining as Grease 2 – and Spud says enough is enough!

And finally, Khali walks out to the ring. Otunga says that perhaps Khali has suffered the most. Borderline racist feuds over onion bhajis, and the ultimate dishonour of having to dress like Kylie Minogue. Otunga says that Khali is a beast, that Khali should be the most dominant force in the company, not some karaoke singing joke. And he says Khali will prove that next, against any opponent from out back.

Otunga raises the arms of all the men in the line, and introduces Team Otunga – the team who will be having the last laugh, at Vickie Guerrero’s expense for a change!

Otunga, Rhodes, Funk and Spud jump out of the ring and stand either side of it as Khali gets ready for his opponent.

“One Man Band” plays and Heath Slater steps out onto the stage, mic in hand.

Slater : Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll. Looky what we have here. It’s usually me who’s calling out anyone from backstage, BUT NOOOO, today its Khali stealing MA GIMMICK!. But lemme ask you David. Wha’m I not on your stoopid team anyway? I’m the One Man Band Baby! WOOOOOOOOOOH! And me and you go waaaaaay back, remember Nexus? Remember The Corrrrrrrrre? But ‘salright. Ah’m sposed to be proving that I’m good enough for Team Vickie by beating a mystery opponent. But I’ll prove it by beating this BIG GUY RIGHT HERE! I’ll prove to y’all what y’all missing now, by BEATING UP KHALI! Then Ah’m gonna be signed up to Team Vickie and I’ll beat YOU ALL! There ain’t anything wrong with a bit of singing anyway. ASK YOUR WIFE!

Match 3 : Heath Slater vs Khali

Slater gets in the ring and the bell goes. Slater attempts some quick offence but doesn’t make any impact on Khali. Khali throws Slater to the otherside of the ring. Khali dominates Slater for a large portion of the match. Slater lands a dropkick to Khali’s knee, grounding him then goes up top. Khali bounces into the ropes to straddle Slater on the top rope, then grabs him by the throat.

Tenay : Looks like Slater is going for a Chokeslam from the top here!

Coach : No! What a move!

Slater breaks free and hits his Neckbreaker finisher from the top rope. Slater covers 1…..2……..3!

Tenay : WHAT A WIN FOR HEATH SLATER!

Coach : Slater wants in on Team Vickie, and he’s just proven his credentials by beating Otunga’s beast!

Slater looks out at Otunga.

Slater : I told y’all I’m good baby. Ah’m the beyst! You got mah digits Vickie. Call me! And David…. I was joking about asking your wife. Whadda she even know about singing anyway? She cayn’t even!

Otunga’s had enough and he, Funk, Rhodes and Spud slide into the ring, but Slater leaps the ropes and scarpers off into the crowd. He sits on top of the fan barrier and plays his air guitar whilst Otunga fumes. Rhodes calls over Otunga and whispers something in his ear, and Otunga smiles and tells the rest. Otunga then leads his men to the back.

Otunga shouts at Slater, and says that he can win tonight, Team Otunga call it a night, but will be back next week!

***Result – Heath Slater wins***

………………………………………………………………………………..

Boogeyman is shown leaving a bait shop in town, empty handed and frustrated

Main Event : William Shatner v Pee Wee Herman v The Hoff

Coach and Tenay mention how all three of these men are after a shot at Flo Rida's Entertainers Championship, and how a win tonight would put them in the frame for a title match.

Hoff and Pee Wee double team Shatner but within seconds of the match starting, all 5 members of Team Otunga have returned to hit the ring, clearly bluffing at the end of Slater vs Khali! Otunga, Cody Rhodes, Terry Funk, Khali and Spud attack the three entertainers with stomps and punches, the crowd are violently booing as blood begins to flow from all three entertainers, David Otunga gets a microphone and begins to speak.

Otunga: Are you not entertained?! The era of entertainment is over in CSWDW, and it begins with the "Entertainers" Division. Flo Rida may be the champion of this joke division but there can't be a division without participants...

Otunga says Team Otunga do not care who is on Team Vickie, because whoever they choose, he guarantees they will not be able to stop the Otunga juggernaut. Otunga ends the show by telling the fans that the days of Kevin Nash dancing to crappy techno music are long gone, the only sweet song anyone will hear in CSWDW is the sound of Vickie Guerrero crying when she is unemployed.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 26 Aug 2012, 5:44 pm

Odnando Valley Wrestling v Hokori PRO
Injuries - Lord Tensai/Jack Evans

"Burn it down" hits as the show goes on air

Eric Bischoff followed by Champion Edge comes to the ring, They say Lord Tensai has been banned from the building due to his behavior, He says tonight the main event will be Edge vs a wrestler of the champions choice.

Daniel Bryan's music interrupts them and says he got a call from the board of directors of OVW and that he will be choosing Edge's opponent for the evening....

Edge starts kicking the ropes and shouts at bishcoff how could you do this!

Match 1 - Jeff Hardy vs Gunner
- Jeff comes out a massive pop
- Gunner comes out and attacks Hardy from behind and throws him into the steps shoulder 1st
- Gunner rolls Hardy into the ring and lifts him for a powerbomb but Hardy jumps off the other side and hits a Twist of Fate,
- Hardy heads up top to go for the Swanton

Hey Jeff, Jeff can you hear me? Guess where i am? "Hardy starts to look around the arena, Im not in the arena Jeff ,im in North Carolina as the camera turns on to Ambrose standing by a window outside the house of Hardy's wife. Ambrose climbs through an open window and sneaks around until he grabs Hardy's wife from behind who starts screaming, The camera cuts off as Ambrose says Don't worry Jeff ill take good care of her.....

- Hardy leaves the ring and heads out to the parking lot and heads off home

Winner by countout - Gunner

Jerry Lawler says someone needs to teach that man a less or get him sanctioned as he's clearly not right in the mind...

We go backstage where New Jack is walking where he bumps into Isis the Amazon, Jack starts to turn the charm on and they go out the arena down an alley as we go back to ringside.

Match 2 - Jay Lethal vs Naomichi Marufuji
- Lethal comes out to booing from the crowd
- Marufuji is already in the ring

Lethal grabs a mic and starts to rip of Marufuji , Do you speak english? Do you understand me? why are you here? Aren't you the Sushi salesman from down the road?

-.Lethal goes to joke punch him but Marufuji grabs him and lands a wrist clutch inside cradle for a 2 count
- Lethal is pulled to his feet where Marufuji lands an Australian suplex and signals for his finisher
- Marufuji goes for the Shiranui but Lethal shoves him into the turnbuckle
- Lethal lands a german suplex and heads up top for the elbow drop but misses and Marufuji locks in the Triangle choke leaving Lethal no choice to tap out

Winner by Submission - Naomichi Marufuji

Naomichi Marufuji climbs the turnbuckles as Lethal slows rises to his feet, He pulls Naomichi Marufuji down and offers a handshake Naomichi Marufuji goes to take it but Lethal low blows him and lays him out with the Lethal Injection

Jerry Lawler says that was unnecessary and says that Naomichi Marufuji may have a case for getting in the Cruiserweight Title match at the PPV.

We go back to New Jack and Isis the Amazon down an alley where they start making out leaning on a dumpster, Suddenly Alberto Del Rio's head pops up out the dumpster and tells them to get off my dumpster. Del Rio jumps out the dumpster looking like he has cleaned for weeks with a hobo-esque beard and heads for the arena entrance , He turns and says his pizza better be there when he gets back....

Match 3 - Daniel Bryan vs Kenta Kobashi
- "Flight of the Valkyries" hits as Daniel Bryan comes to the ring chanting YES!
- "Grand Sword " Hit as Kobashi heads to the ring...
- Bryan and Kobashi have a stare down in the middle of the ring and start trading punches/kicks
- Bryan gets the upper hand after landing a kick to the shoulder of Kobashi
- Bryan lands a armbreaker on Kobashi and goes to lock in the YES! Lock but Kobashi fights out
- Bryan goes for another kick but Kobashi ducks and lands a half nelson suplex
- Bryan rises to his feet but Kobashi picks him up for a pumphandle suplex but Bryan shoves him shoulder 1st in the turnbuckle
- Bryan lands a dragon suplex but rolls through into the Cattle Mutilation Kobashi taps out as Bryan cranks up the pressure

Winner by Submission - Daniel Bryan

After the match Daniel Bryan heads up the ramp and chants YES! without realizing Edge is standing behind him with a steel chair

Bryan turns around into a chair shot leaving Edge standing out his mockingly chanting YES!! as the crowd booes

We go to ringside where Jerry Lawler goes through of the brutal match between Daniel Bryan and Kenta Kobashi, We then go to a replace of the chairshot from Edge

We go backstage to Eric Bishcoff walking through the arena when he starts to get a smell under his nose, "What the hell is that smell? Smells like a dead horse..

Alberto Del Rio walks around the corner looking worse for wear with his beard

Eric asks what happened to you Alberto, Alberto breaks down saying he lost everything House, Cars and now lives in the dumpster outside the arena...

Eric says he can come stay with him as long as he does him a favor.... Alberto agrees and heads out to the ring

Match 4 - Alberto Del Rio vs Jigsaw
- Alberto comes out to sympathy from the crowd
- Jigsaw goes to attack him as he enters the ring but gets kicked in the head.
- Alberto lands the double knee armbreaker and locks in the arm bar but lets him and lifts him up for a firemans carry double knee backbreaker for the 3 count

Winner by Pinfall - Alberto Del Rio

We go backstage to Daniel Bryan who's walking through the arena with a smile on his face when Eric Bishcoff approaches him and asks who Edge's opponent is? Bryan tells him to wait and see , Eric says he needs to know weather to sanction the match or not. Bryan says the Board of Directors have already done it.. Bryan walks up as Bishcoff looks worried.....

Main Event - Edge vs ????
- "You Think You Know Me" hits as Edge comes out to booing from the crowd, He raises the title in the air as he climbs the turnbuckles

Daniel Bryan's music hits as he comes out to the top of the stage and says that Edge has previous with his opponent as says that he's going to sit at ringside and watch intently.....

- Edge stands looking at the entrance way as the lights goes down and smoke pours down the ramp.....
- The lights come back up as Undertaker appears behind him, Bryan grabs a mic and says maybe you should look behind you since you like to jump people......
- Edge turns around and the Undertaker grabs him by the throat and delivers a thunderous chokeslam
- Taker signals for the Tombstone but Edge rolls out the ring and tries to escape but Bryan chases after him and throws him back in..
- Edge pleads with Taker but he lifts him up for a Tombstone Piledriver
- He looks around the arena and draws his thumb across him throat and he jumps to land the Tombstone for the 3 count

Winner by Pinfall - The Undertaker

Undertaker has his arm raised then he exits it the ring and heads up the ramp..

Daniel Bryan rolls into the ring with a microphone and says that Edge has always been known as the "Ultimate Opportunist" but tonight that tag is going to cost you a World Title!

Bryan pulls out the contract he won at the PPV for an anytime World Title shot and hands it to the ref...

The Referee rolls out and hands it to the announcer who says Daniel Bryan is handing in his contract for a world title shot right now!

Bryan lays by Edge with a smile on his face, As Edge starts to come round he waves at Edge telling him what he's just done Edge eyes fill with fear and he tried to escape but bryan pulls him back and locks in the YES Lock! with Edge eventually tapping after being close to passing out...

The Referee calls for the bell and New OVW World Champion - Daniel Bryan!

"Flight of the Valkyries" comes on and streamers fall from the ceiling as Bryan celebrates with the World Title in the middle of the ring as the show goes off air

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 26 Aug 2012, 8:18 pm

LCW V Bum Fight

AJ opens the show and talks about Glory Run, saying that Adamle made a match between her and Sara Del Ray and that she will do all she can to win the Womens Title and be its first champion. Sara walks out and says that tonight will be a tag team main event with her and Anmtonio Cesaro v AJ and Kenny King.

Match 1: Shane Douglas v Carlito

Match is mostly brawling as Carlito controls with speed and agility. Shane takes control with a series of power moves but as he hits the Franchiser Martin Stone walks out and hits him in the back with a chair while the ref is distracted by Mike Adamle

Winner: Carlito
Time: 8 minutes

Kazarian then walks out and starts talking about the past few weeks being crazy and how he was signed by the BoD. Kane walks out on stage and tells him that the board are weak like him, Hogan jumps Kaz from behind as Jey Uso runs out and tries to help Kaz but Hogan overpowers them both. Haas then attacks Kane with a pipe and tosses him off the stage as he stares at Hogan.

Match 2: Stone v Hagadorn

Stone targets Shanes shoulders and is dominating him throughout, taking his time to pose. Shane comes back with a spinning heel kick and Enzaguris. Douglas walks out and stares at Stone, Shane rolling him up for 3

Winner: Hagadorn
Time: 12 minutes

Shane hits Stone with furious punches before breaking a Kendo stick over his head and saying that at Glory Run he wil give him lesson 2.

We then cut backstage to a huge room and a table where 2 contracts lay as a referee picks them both up and heads to the ring. Out comes Adamle with Garret Bischoff and Rene Dupree as he looks at both contracts and nods, demanding the BoD representative. JR gets out from commentary and says hes the representative as Goldberg and Winter walk out. They then make the Glory Run match Carlito, Dupree, Kane and Miz v Goldberg, Kaz, Uso and Haas. Winter then looks at Garret and smiles as the second contract involves him. The board agreed to make Hagadorn v Garret one more time a ladder match!

Match 3: Goldberg v Hogan

Kane accompanys Hogan out as Goldberg throws everything at Hogan but he keeps getting up unaffected as Kane smiles. Hogan then pummels Goldberg for several minutes as Kane gives orders. Goldberg refuses to quit though and in the end after a 3rd leg drop the ref stops the match as Goldberg is out.

Winner: Hogan
Time: 15 minutes

After the match Hogan seems distracted by the crowd chanting "USA!" but he walks back with Kane as we cut to Miz walking out of Adamles office as Adamle smiles.

Main Event: Cesaro / SDR v King / AJ

Cesaro and SDR use Strength tactics to start as they frequent tag and dominate. JR gets the crowd to cheer King and AJ on causing Adamle to walk out and deck JR as all 4 participants brawl, drawing out the locker room as a mass brawl ends the show.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 26 Aug 2012, 8:39 pm

Week 9: OVW Vs Hokori PRO
Injuries: Beth Phoenix
Show Name: Night of Champions

We are welcomed to a live special edition of Hokori PRO. Jim Cornette is already stood on the stage with a microphone in hand. He receives heat from a hostile crowd live in Toronto Canada.

He addresses both the fans and the roster; He claims that tonight will be a night to remember, as all championship belts will be up for grabs tonight! However, due to current PRO Division champion, Billy Kidman competing in another title match tonight, there will be a 10 man battle royal with the winner earning a shot at the PRO Division Title on next week’s show. All
10 men are already stood in the ring as the bell sounds.

Match 1-10 Man Battle Royal
Spoiler:
Kyle O’Reilly & Zema Ion are both making their debuts for the company. As the bell sounds everybody immediately begins to charge brawling at each other throwing punches.

- Immediately Zema Ion is surrounded by everybody else. He sprays his hairspray at them but is instantly thrown over the top rope thanks to O’Reilly & Tyson Kidd
- London & Kendrick start to double team & eliminate Chessman with a double dropkick combination. So far they seem to be on the same page
- Killings makes quick work throwing O’Reilly out. He turns around and squares up to Dinero. These two have had quite a history so far here. Truth gets the better lowering the rope as Pope charges at him eliminating himself!
- Juventud is next to be eliminated as he goes for a running bulldog using the turnbuckle, instead McGillicutty pushes him as he flies over the top rope out onto the floor.
- London climbs to the top but is cut off by Killings who joins him. They start to fight on the top Kendrick hits a running dropkick hitting Truth who loses his grip falling down to the floor, he grabs London who ends up falling on top of him as both are eliminated. London looks shocked as he looks at Kendrick.
- We’re down to Kendrick, Kidd & McGillicutty. Kendrick has words with London who has to be escorted away; he turns around with McGillicutty making quick work eliminating him. Kidd hits a springboard move but is caught by McGillicutty. He looks to powerbomb him over the ropes but Kidd clings on, then using the ropes eliminates him with the hurricanrana.

Winner & #1 Contender – Tyson Kidd 07:34

Post match and Kidd quickly poses from the ropes. McGillicutty is livid as he tries to get back in the ring. The officials have to usher him away. They have words then McGillicutty storms off. Kidd is left to celebrate in the ring.

Backstage Segment

We quickly have to cut short Tyson Kidd’s celebrations as we get word from the back. We see Kevin Steen & Kurt Angle exchange words in the corridor. They look ready to fight but are quickly torn apart by wrestlers & officials keeping them separated. Jim Cornette is late but walks onto the scene. He tells both of them that keep away from each other as the picture will soon become clearer after tonight. There will be a huge announcement closing the show tonight.

Match 2 – PRO Women’s Title Match Awesome Kong © Vs Sarita

Awesome Kong makes her way out. The announcers go over the last couple of weeks with Kong ploughing through the women’s division. Sarita is next out and tries her best to warm up the fans. She gets right into the face of Kong as we kick this one off.

- This quickly turns sour as Kong hits a spinning backhand fist. Sarita can’t recover as Kong starts to dominate early on. She pauses holding Sarita above her head with an extended gorilla press slam.
- Kong continues to punish Sarita until going for a big splash. Sarita is able to avoid her then hitting a dropkick from the top. She finally takes her down with a springboard arm drag.
- Sarita continues to use her pace teasing Kong. She charges but Sarita lowers the ropes with Kong falling to the floor. Sarita hits a suicide dive then posses to the fans at ringside.
- After getting back in the ring. Sarita attempts a diving cross body. Kong catches and plants her with a side walk slam. She then punishes with the torture rack then thrown to the floor.
- The finish quickly arrives with Kong hitting the Awesome Bomb. She puts her foot on Sarita earning the win. The official quickly gets Sarita out of the ring.

Winner Via Pinfall – Still Women’s Champion, Awesome Kong 06:11

After the match Kong paces around the ring. Beth Phoenix appears on the stage. Kong stops and watches on as the pair stair each other down.

In Ring Interview

El Generico slowly makes his way to the ring. He’s got tape around his ribs selling his injuries from last week. Slowly getting into the ring he grabs a microphone and addresses last week’s actions. With the help of a video clip he talks about the injuries he sustained from Abyss throwing him off the stage crashing to the ground. He finishes by issuing a challenge to Abyss at the PPV in 2 weeks time. He says regardless of what happens in tonight’s main event, he wants first crack at facing Abyss, and if Abyss wants to play that let’s make the match a falls count anywhere match. El Generico slams the microphone and leaves the ring with a little assistance. The fans are behind El Generico.

Match 3 – “Mr Perfect” Curt Henning Vs Kurt Angle

Both men make their way down to the ring. They both receive good pops as they make their way down. They shake hands before the bells sounds showing mutual respect.

- Neither man gets the upper hand to begin with. They continue to make this a throwback match with matt based chain wrestling locking in multiple submissions. Each time the other is able to escape the hold
- Both guys have the same idea and instantly rise to their feet. They pause for a second but Kurt quickly takes control with a running lariat. From here Kurt is in the driving seat, unleashing multiple suplex moves.
- Henning quickly gets back into the match reversing a German Suplex; he plants Kurt with the atomic drop and quickly attacks the neck with a swinging neck breaker. Henning applies the drop-toe-hold then the figure four. Kurt eventually has enough to get to the ropes.
- Henning is quick to exploit Kurt’s past neck injuries. Hitting a snapmare he hits a perfect dropkick to the back of the head, not done yet he hits a rolling neck snap from the middle rope.
- The match turns when Henning head to the top. Kurt play possem before sprinting to the top rope throwing Henning with the overhead belly-to-belly. Kurt starts to put a clinic of German suplexes on, Henning can’t cope.
- Angle looks for the Angle Slam, but Henning fights out then hits counters him with the powerslam. He looks ready to end this but D’Angerlo Dinero runs down the ramp and gets on the rope. Pope jumps off as Henning goes to grab him.
- The distraction provides the finish. Kurt hits a double leg takedown then quickly locks in the Ankle Lock. Henning tires to resist but has to tap out.

Winner Via Submission –Kurt Angle 11:40

Afterwards, Henning stands with his hands on his hypes. Kurt Angle shrugs but still offers a hand. Henning slaps his hand as Kurt rolls out of the ring. Henning looks peed off as he grabs a microphone. He addresses D’Angerlo Dinero interfering in his match. He claims that if Pope is still bitter about last week, how about we do this at the PPV? The fans seem behind the idea,!

Backstage Interview

Guests at this time are Mark & Jay Briscoe. They hype the Tag Team Title match which is up next and put over the 2 other teams. They cut a promo about the history they have had together, the belts they have won together and that they know what it takes to get the job done! They finish by claiming by the end of tonight, Briscoe’s will hold the gold once again!

Match 4 – PRO World Tag Team Title Match Brian Kendrick & Paul London © Vs Briscoe Brothers Vs New Filthy Animals

- The match kicks off with all 3 teams taking it in turns gaining possession.
- Now the match turns when Mark Briscoe attacks Paul London from behind. Kendrick is quick in to defend his partner but is dragged back by the official. Briscoe’s take advantage isolating London in the corner picking away trying to injure his left knee.
- After Kendrick tags in, The Briscoe’s make the escape blind tagging Kidman in. Kidman & Kendrick start to put on a electric display, lots of fast pace moves with arm drags, leapfrogs and counters.
- London & Kendrick keep up frequent tags. They look to go for a double team move but Kendrick has other ideas as he launches off London’s back hitting a suicide dive wiping out Mark Briscoe.
- It quickly turns to chaos as Juve leaps from the top, Mark Briscoe follows off the apron. Getting to their feet fighting, Kidman hits the shooting star press from the top with all 6 guys going down.
- Back in the ring London hits the sliced bread #2 while at the same time kicking Jay Briscoe off the apron. Kendrick then climbs to the top rope. Juventud out of nowhere spring boards using the ropes hitting a bulldog to Kendrick from the top rope!
- London quickly attacks Juventud then looks for a power-bomb move. Juve however counters with a frankensteiner takedown into a pin stealing the 3 count

Winners Via Pinfall – New Tag Team Champions, New Filthy Animals 13:02

After the match & Kidman and Juventud celebrate the win as they roll out to the floor. The official raises their arms and presents them with their new tag titles as they pose from the stage. Meanwhile in the ring the realisation dawns on London & Kendrick. Out of nowhere Kendrick hits the sliced bread #2 on London. He points down at him trash talking as the fans boo him. Brian Kendrick Heel Turn

Main Event – PRO World Title Match Kevin Steen © Vs Abyss W/Truth Martini

Abyss is first out as he's joined by his manager. Heenan goes over the last couple of weeks with Abyss looking like his old self. Steen is last out as he also gets heat from the crowd. Steen trash talks with fans on his way down reminding them he is the champion.

- It kicks off very evenly. Both men trade punches with neither gaining an advantage in a sledging fest. Steen quickly resorts to a low blow cheating his way into control.
- To keep in control, Steen has to use his pace as he avoids a big splash in the corner, he nails him with a jumping enzuigiri then quickly hits a sommersault leg drop from the top.
- Steen attempts lots of quick covers but gets caught up as Truth Martini gets on the apron complaining. Steen goes over but then turns around into a massive big boot follows by the blackhole slam. Going for the cover Steen manages to get his foot on the ropes at 2 1/2
- Now Abyss starts to grind down Steen. He locks in a bear hug sucking the life out of Steen; he then releases him before hitting an over head belly-to-belly suplex.
- He continues with the savage beating as he hits a running splash with Steen sliding to the bottom rope. Abyss then hits the running hip attacking squashing Steen. He signals that the chokeslam is next as he gets heat from the crowd.
- Hear the match turns Abyss charges at Steen but is taken down with the drop-toe-hold. Steen quickly locks in the crossface with Abyss squealing in pain. He just has enough to make it to the ropes.
- Nearing the end of the match and it’s still even. Martini gets caught by Abyss who misses Steen knocking him off the apron. Steen quickly capitalises hitting the superkick then the Steenalizer.

Winner Via Pinfall – Still PRO World Champion, Kevin Steen 15:26

Steen knows he’s been in a fight tonight. He gasps as he recovers then goes to pick up his title belt but Kurt Angle places one foot on it. Steen looks up & their pair square off nose to nose. Jim Cornette walks out onto the stage and promises his announcement. He says that now all the dots have been connected it will be Kevin Steen defending his World Title against Kurt Angle inside a Steel Cage at the PPV!

The show closes with Kurt having a big grin on his face as he backs off. Steen holds the title above his head looking confident.

Close Show

PPV #2 Card So Far

Spoiler:

+ Many more Matches to be announced. © Hokori PRO 2012
Card Subject to Change!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 28 Aug 2012, 10:01 pm

NCWF vs CSWD

Match 1 - Muhammad Hassan vs Davey Richards - Hassan wins. ITWC 3-2 NCWF
Match 2 - Maryse vs Brie Bella - Brie wins. ITWC 4-2 NCWF
Match 3 - Justin Gabriel vs Tommy Dreamer - Gabriel wins. ITWC 4-3 NCWF.
Match 4 - Dolph Ziggler and Roderick Strong vs Adam Cole and Finlay - Cole and Finlay win. ITWC 5-3 NCWF.

Segment with Stone Cold in hospital with a virus. Him and Triple H trash talk each other via the titantron. Then Steph comes in dressed as a nurse to 'attend' to Stone Cold as NCWF goes off air....

(Sorry for it only being a card, I have genuinely not had time to write a proper show. Normality will hopefully be resumed next week.)
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:17 pm

CSWDW v NCWF

Camacho Man v Eric Young - Match 3 of 5 - Strip Poker. Eric Young wins an even contest via wearing 6 layers of clothes.

Team Vickie talk about not being sure on Heath Slater, Slater overhears and says he'll prove himself by beating Cody Rhodes next

Heath Slater v Cody Rhodes (Heath wins by walkover as Cody has a doctors note)

Terry Funk finds Mick Foley, Funk calls Foley a Cat, challenges him to a Hardcore Rules match to prove a point.

Warrior, Flav and Muta v Sandow, Boogeyman and Uso w/tamagotchi - Warrior pins Sandow.

Jimmy Uso is running away from Great Muta backstage cradling his tamagotchi, Muta finds him but suggests he look after him until the PPV when Muta will take him back in a Tamagotchi on a Pole match!

Khali v Shatner, Hoff and Pee Wee (Flo Rida looks like he comes out to help the Entertainers, but he shakes hands with Khali to turn heel and joins in)

Mick Foley tells Team Vickie he can't face Terry Funk tonight, but he knows someone who can take his place. Foley takes his flannel shirt off to reveal his Cactus Jack t-shirt! "Bang Bang!"

Cactus Jack v Terry Funk - Hardcore Rules - blood brawl, no contest as both men are unable to continue

PPV card:
CSWDW World Title - Ultimate Warrior (c) v Damien Sandow
Team Vickie (Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Christian, Mick Foley, Heath Slater) v Team Otunga (David Otunga, Khali, Cody Rhodes, Spud, Terry Funk)
Entertainers Title - Flo Rida (c) v Pee Wee v The Hoff v William Shatner
Jimmy Uso v Great Muta - Tamagotchi on a Pole match
Flava Flav v Boogeyman
Camacho Man v Eric Young (if required) Match 5 of 5

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 09 Sep 2012, 11:23 pm

Week 10: Hokori PRO Vs CSWDW
Injuries: Juventud Guerrera
Show Name: Silent Resolution

In Ring Segment

Pro President, Jim Cornette enters the ring. He claims he’s sick & tired of all the chaos that’s erupted these past few weeks. Here’s here to make a stand and take charge of this company. He announces that the final PPV will appropriately be named “The Final Resolution” He also announces that the main event will now have a “Special Enforcer” to make sure the World Championship Cage match runs as smoothly as possible. He announces that the Enforcer will be non-over than himself! Jim gains major heat as he leaves the ring.

Match 1: Brian Kendrick Vs Kyle O’Reilly

Before the match begins Brian Kendrick cuts a heel promo. He gains heat stating that he’s the better half of Londrick & always has been since the early days, but he’s no longer going to carry the team, he’s only going to look after himself. He now wants to be referred as The Brian Kendrick. Kyle O’Reilly breaks up the promo.

The match starts off with O’Reilly working stiffly with knee shots & multiple kicks. He remains in control hitting suplex after suplex until Kendrick roles out of the ring. Eventually Kendrick gains control of the match when O’Reilly charges at Kendrick but misses colliding with the ring post. Kendrick takes advantage weakening the arm. Kendrick starts getting cocky taunting O’Reilly as he clearly looks injured. He locks in the camel clutch with O’Reilly screaming in pain. He slaps him mocking him more then locking the hold tighter, the official calls for the bell but Kendrick won’t release him.

Winner Via Submission – “The” Brian Kendrick 07:30

Paul London sprints to the ring & Kendrick bails to the outside. They share each other down heading into their PPV match!

Backstage Segment

We cut to Jim Cornette’s office. Both Velvet Sky & Beth Phoenix are pleading their cases wanting to face Awesome Kong at the PPV. They then begin to square up to each other before Sarita enters. She also makes her case wanting a shot. The Pro President then makes a decision; tonight all 3 of them will compete in an elimination rules match with the last women standing facing Kong for the championship at the PPV.

Match 2: Women’s #1 Contender’s Match Beth Phoenix Vs Velvet Sky Vs Sarita

As all 3 women make their way down to the ring, the commentators with the help of a video package remind the fans of how close Velvet & Sarita have come to beating Kong in the last few weeks.

The match starts with all 3 staring each other down. They circle each other then start to tie-up. The match starts with one women being from to the outside while the remaining 2 square off against each other. All 3 have a period of the match where there in the driving seat. A triple spot occurs when Phoenix is double teamed to the floor. Sky looks to attack Sarita but is catapulted off the apron inadvertently taking Beth down. Sarita follows up with a diving cross-body with all 3 down. Sky & Sarita exchange punches on the top only for Phoenix to impressively double suplex both women. Sarita is quickly eliminated after this with the Glam Slam. As she goes for the cover, Sky throws her out stealing the pin. The match takes twists and close near falls with both Women hitting their finishing moves. The finish arrives with Sky climbing to the top. Beth cuts her off with clobbering punches. She sets up for a suplerplex type move with both Women taking a hard bump to the floor. They both bridge at the same time looking for the pin attempt with the official counting. The bell rings & there’s confusion in the ring.

Result – Draw 08:44

The official whispers with the announcer who confirms the match as a draw as both Women argue their points. Jim Cornette appears on the titantron screen. He compliments the official on yet another screw-up and more problems he has to deal with. He says that the match will have to be a triple threat match at the PPV with the belt on the line.

Velvet & Beth both get into each other’s faces with agents & officials having to drag them apart. They manage to get Velvet out the ring but they still have words. From behind Awesome Kong nails Beth with her championship belt. The officials scarper as she hits the Awesome Bomb. Sky gets in the ring and Kong slowly rolls away grinning at both of them.

Match 2: Mark Briscoe W/Jay Briscoe Vs Chessman W/Truth Martini

We kick off the match with a lot of chain wrestling. Chessman’s size & weight give him the advantage as he throws Mark with the belly-to-belly. Brisoce doesn’t back down as the pace picks up. Truth gets onto the apron having his say then has words with Jay on the floor. This allows Mark Briscoe to kick an oncoming Chessman onto the ropes using a lucha libre move. From here on Mark gets the better answering whatever Chessman throws at him. He hits a frog splash from the top, but it’s not enough to put him away yet. They continue to fight until Chessman gets back into it with a thumb to the eye, then a huge back-body drop. Jay with the crowd behind him gets back into the match hitting a swinging neck breaker followed by the Jay Driller.

Winner Via Pinfall – Jay Briscoe 06:12

Post Match and Truth Martini gets into the ring running his mouth. Jay & Mark hit a double team manoeuvre then throw Truth & Chessman out onto the floor. They then grab microphones and cut a promo. They issue a challenge to The Filthy Animals. They state that they thrive on compition & The Animals always bring it. They issue the challenge for the belts in a rematch from last week’s show at the PPV.

Match 3: PRO Division Title Match-Up Billy Kidman © Vs Tyson Kidd

Billy Kidman is out first earning a warm reception from the crowd as he poses from the top rope. A quick video highlight shows Tyson Kidd winning a battle royal earning this title shot. He also gets a very good reception as he makes his way to the ring. Both guys shake hands to start.

The match is lightning quick to begin with. Lucha Libre seems to be the theme as there are many arm drags thrown into submissions followed by counter submissions. Michael McGillicutty makes his way down joining the commentary team. Both competitors put on a great match with lots of high flying moves. Kidman sends Kidd onto the apron with a backdrop then sends him to the floor with a dropkick from the second rope. He crashes & burns going for a high risk move and looks in pain. Kidd rolls him into the ring but is put off with a confrontation between him & McGillicutty. This is enough as Kidd goes for a springboard move with Kidman counting into a face-buster. He looks to hit the Shooting Star but Kidd gets the knee’s up. He hits fast kicks and out of know where takes him down locking in the Sharpshooter. He gets to the ropes but hold his knee in pain. Kidd takes him down with a sunset flip power-bomb followed by hitting his finisher the Code Blue.

Winner Via Pinfall – Tyson Kidd, New PRO-Division Champion 13:01

After the match Kidman needs assistance as he gets to his feet. He shakes the hand of Tyson the leaves the ring with support. Tyson turns around to see Michael McGillicutty stood behind him holding the belt. He hands him the belt with Tyson looking confused looking on as McGillicutty leaves the ring signalling that he’s out smarted him.

Backstage Segment

We’re backstage as Jim Cornette is seen talking to Michael McGillicutty. They’re already deep into conversation. You can hear Jim talking to McGillicutty stating that he kept his end of the bargain so he’ll stick to his side of the deal. He makes the announcement there & then. Newly crowned champion Tyson Kidd will face Michael McGillicutty for the PRO-Division Championship!

Backstage Interview

We’re in the locker room of Mr. Perfect. He along with Kurt & El Generico talk over tonight’s game plan. The Interviewer walks in and asks for a couple of words before the match. Each face talks about their up & coming match at the PPV. They say tonight’s only the start!

Main Event: Kevin Steen, Abyss & “The Pope” D’Angerlo Dinero Vs Kurt Angle, El Generico & “Mr. Perfect” Curt Henning

The main event starts with the heel’s isolating El Generico. They keep him grounded cutting him off in their side of the ring really punishing him. Eventually Kurt Angle’s had enough and attacks Kevin Steen. This causes the official to physically make Kurt get back to his corner. In the mean time, Henning attacks Dinero. They both fight on the floor as the fans irrupted. They throw each other over the guardrails and get amongst the fans scrapping. Meanwhile in the ring, The match breaks down with the official unable to gain control becoming a tornado tag match-up. From here the match is back & fourth with Kurt gaining a near fall following 3 German suplexes. Likewise, Abyss gets a near fall hitting a black hole slam. However it’s Kevin Steen who gains the vital pinfal. The finish comes when Angle looks to hit a suplex, but Steen rolls through into a roll-up. He hols the tights then grabs the bottom rope stealing the victory for his team.

Winner’s Via Pinfall – Kevin Steen, Abyss & “The Pope” D’Angerlo Dinero 17:44

We close the show with the Heel’s taunting & posing from the stage as theirs clear tensions between Kevin Steen & Kurt Angle.

Close Show

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 10 Sep 2012, 3:48 pm

CSWDW v Hokori PRO

Injury: Great Khali

A joint statement from Vickie Guerrero w/Big Show and David Otunga, separated by security guards, says that due to the injuries suffered in last week's Main Event, both Mick Foley and Terry Funk have been pulled from the Team Vickie v Team Otunga match, making the match 4 on 4 instead of 5 on 5. After some back and forth bickering between Otunga and Vickie about who would win in a rematch between Funk and Foley, they decide Funk and Foley can fight each other in a separate match on the PPV card, a rematch of their Hardcore Rules match!

Camacho Man v Eric Young - Match 4 of 5 - Giant Jenga. Camacho Man wins to tie the series at 2 wins each in an overly long game of Jenga when Eric Young eventually causes the tower to topple. Camacho Man celebrates with a rendition of "So Camacho" by Sinitta. As he sings, Eric Young hits Camacho Man over the head with one of the Giant Jenga blocks! Eric Young tells Camacho Man he'll see him at the PPV as the crowd jeer.

Flo Rida is backstage being interviewed by The Coach, Coach admits to being a big fan of Flo's recent actions, distancing himself from the other Entertainers who are nothing more than a joke. Flo agrees, and says he will take all three of Pee Wee, Hoff and Shatner "down to Chinatown". Flo Rida adjusts the Entertainers Championship on his shoulder and says he doesnt care which one he beats up, they are all jokes and Flo Rida will embarrass them. Flo Rida and Coach walk off laughing and the crowd pops as Pee Wee Herman is shown hiding behind where Flo Rida was. Pee Wee says "Today's secret word is... bumhole."

Heath Slater is telling Kofi Kingston and Christian they can trust him, he has personal beef with Otunga and he wants CSWDW to remain how it is so he can continue being... "music The one mahm bahhhhnnndddddd-ahhhh music"

Jimmy Uso v Great Muta is a no contest as Jimmy Uso never enters the ring, he cries as the referee tries to look after the Tamagotchi from him and leaves the ring. Jimmy refers to his Tamagotchi as "Jey" throughout. Muta gets a microphone and says he will be getting his Tamagotchi back safe and sound.

Flavor Flav is at an expensive watch and clock shop, he seems impressed with the vast selection of clocks on display as he follows the salesman around the shop, he looks at a big Grandfather Clock bemused and he pauses. Flav opens the clock front to find The Boogeyman sat inside eating worms! Boogeyman bursts out and attacks Flavor Flav, with an all out brawl taking place in the watch and clock shop! The back and forth brawl ends with Flav shattering a glass clock over the head of Boogeyman, who drops to the floor. Flav staggers out of the shop as the angry salesman bemoans the state of his shop!

Ultimate Warrior v Damien Sandow contract signing, Sandow with Rosita tells Warrior he is focused on taking that Championship away from Warrior as the anti-hero, the bad guy the crowd secretly idolises, Sandow tells Warrior he is tired of the mind games, he will become the new CSWDW World Champion. Warrior tells Sandow how he agrees, Warrior says he will crush Sandow and send him crying to his Rosita. Warrior turns the table upside down and goes after Sandow but Sandow rolls from the ring, leaving Rosita behind! Rosita begs off as Warrior corners her, the crowd are baying for blood as Warrior puts his hands on Rosita's shoulders, he goes for a Gorilla Press Slam, but Sandow slides into the ring behind Warrior and low blows him! Sandow holds up the World Title over Warrior who is laying on the mat cupping himself.

Team Otunga v Team Vickie warm-up - 7 man Battle Royal - Big Show v Kofi Kingston v Christian v Heath Slater v David Otunga v Cody Rhodes v Spud. The Battle Royal has each side teaming up, making it a glorified 4 on 3 match. Heath Slater rolls from the ring to avoid being eliminated. It comes down to Big Show, Spud, David Otunga and Heath Slater (who re-enters the ring). Supd and Otunga attack Big Show and nearly eliminate him, Heath Slater isn't sure whether or not to help Big Show! Heath rolls out of the ring, he grabs a steel chair, and he goes to hit Otunga, Otunga ducks and Slater gets Big Show square in the head! Show is furious and he angrily throws Slater over the top rope! Spud and Otunga capitalise and force Big Show over the top rope to win it for Team Otunga! We go off the air with Otunga and Spud celebrating, Big Show with blood seeping down his head looking angry as Slater apologises from a distance.

PPV card:
CSWDW World Title - Ultimate Warrior (c) v Damien Sandow
Battle for Control - Team Vickie (Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Christian, Heath Slater) v Team Otunga (David Otunga, Khali, Cody Rhodes, Spud)
Hardcore Rules match - Cactus Jack v Terry Funk
Entertainers Title - Flo Rida (c) v Pee Wee v The Hoff v William Shatner
Jimmy Uso v Great Muta - Tamagotchi on a Pole match
Flava Flav v Boogeyman
Camacho Man v Eric Young - Match 5 of 5 (Series tied at 2-2)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 10 Sep 2012, 9:31 pm

OVW

Injury : Jushin Liger

Daniel Bryan comes out to cheering raising the world title , Edge comes out and rips into him calling it a fluke and says he's cashing in his rematch clause at the PPV.

Their interrupted by Lord Tensai who says he's already no.1 contender and that Edge can take a hike leading to a brawl between all 3 men

Eric Bishcoff comes out and says that at the PPV it will be a 4 way match for the title with the final participant will be the winner of the battle royal later tonight

Match 1 - Naomichi Marufuji defeats Super Crazy to earn a title shot at the PPV

Jay Lethal attacks both after the match

Paul Bearer is seen being pushed around the arena in wheelchair by a masked man.

Match 2 - Jeff Hardy defeats Sami Callihan via Swanton Bomb

Attacked by Dean Ambrose after the match with a barbed wire rope

Undertaker is chasing the masked man around the arena and eventually gets hold of him for long enough to get a peek of who it was.

Match 3 Lord Tensai defeats Jigsaw/Gunner/Jesse Sorensen

We go Alberto del rio who's with eric bischoff telling him what to do in return for helping him out

Alberto Del Rio attacks New Jack backstage and locks in the armbar until split apart by officials

Match 4 Daniel Bryan beat Edge via roll up after interference by Tensai

Tensai lays out Bryan aswell

Match 5 Undertaker wins battle royal to get in title match and reveals was Edge who kidnapped Paul Bearer

OVW Revolt Card
Daniel Bryan vs Edge vs Lord Tensai vs Undertaker
Super Crazy v Naomichi Marufuji v Jay Lethal
Alberto Del Rio v New Jack
Jeff Hardy vs Dean Ambrose - 3 stages of hell
X Division showcase

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 18 Sep 2012, 1:44 pm

Week 11 PPV #2: Hokori PRO Presents: “The Final Resolution”
Injuries: N/A

We kick off our final ever show with an extended highlights package. It’s focuses around Kevin Steen/Kurt Angle storyline highlighting the key factors, and then shows footage in and around a steel cage. It’s also quickly highlights other matches taking place tonight but finishes with Kurt Angle & Kevin Steen going nose-to-nose as it fades into static.

The pyrotechnics explode around ringside and our brand new entrance set. Scott Stanford & Bobby Heenan both introduce themselves and start to immediately hype tonight’s show, giving their predictions on the main event. Dave Penzer welcomes everybody to the show and introduces tonight’s first contest, The PRO-Division match-up!

Match 1: PRO-Division Title Match Tyson Kidd © Vs Michael McGillicutty

Tyson Kidd opens the show walking down posing with his championship belt. The announcers discuss his title win on last week’s show with the help of a highlight clip, then following how this match came about. McGillicutty is last out. A pre-recorded interview clips plays as he makes his way down, he gains heat from the live audience.

• The match kicks off with a slap from McGillicutty. Kidd responds with a series of chops and stiff kicks. His pace his too much as he connects with a spinning heel kick off the top.
• Now McGillicutty cowers in the corner ducking out the ropes. The official gets between them both only for McGillicutty to attack from behind. He grounds Tyson working him over.
• He works over the neck and back hitting multiple suplexes and back/neck breakers. He hits a neck snap and follows up with a dropkick to the back of the head. Kidd looks in discomfort.
• The match comes back into life when McGillicutty throws Kidd and looks to hit the back-body drop, instead, Kidd grabs a wristlock in mid-fight grinding him down. He locks in the Dungeon Lock crossing the legs. He follows with a wheel-barrow suplex.
• With the fans behind him Kidd hits a springboard tornado DDT. He follows this up hitting a springboard frankensteiner to a seated Michael McGillicutty from the top rope.
• Kidd tries locking the sharpshooter in, McGillicutty uses his legs pushing him away, Kidd heads out to the apron but he cuts him off hitting a snap DDT using the ropes.
• Kidd looks dazed as he gets to his feet. McGillicutty sizes up his pray hitting the McGillicutter. He hooks the legs & this one is over.

Winner Via Pinfall:New PRO-Division Champion, Michael McGillicutty 07:34

Post match and Michael McGillicutty is handed the championship belt. Kidd needs medical attention as he is assisted to his feet. McGillicutty looks at him then nails him with the championship belt. He leaves gaining a lot of heat from the crowd.

Match 2:PRO Woman’s Championship Match Awesome Kong © Vs Velvet Sky Vs Beth Phoenix.

Extended highlight package shows Awesome Kong’s resent dominance, with some great matches against Velvet Sky. It shows how Beth Phoenix was brought into the equation then being attacked this past week by Awesome Kong.

• The contest kicks off which Velvet & Beth immediately going after each other. When one has the advantage, they try to attack Kong but receive stiff punches for their troubles.
• Eventually they start to work together hitting a double suplex taking Kong down.
• Kong quickly recaptures her dominanc back-body dropping Sky, then works on Beth. She hits two power moves and looks to hits the gorilla press slam. Sky comes back with a missile dropkick, Beth & Sky try a double team move, but Kong quickly grabs Beth hitting a double chokeslam over the ropes onto the floor. Sky as to use her pace gaining offence.
• Velvet flies with a cross-body. Kong impressively catches and throws her hard. She climbs to the top rope posing. Beth attacks from the apron and eventually joins her on the top rope. Spec tactually she hits a suplerlex off the top with Sky just rolling out of the way in time!
• They take advantage with first Beth hitting a michinoku driver then Sky hitting the face-buster, she powers out of the pin then quickly grabs Sky hitting the awesome bomb. She look to hit Phoenix, but Beth retaliates
• The finish comes when Beth is able to avoid the big splash in the corner and impressively hits the Glam Slam. She then grabs the legs and turns her over locking in the cloverleaf. Kong resists but has no choice but to tap out.

Winner Via Submission: New PRO Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix 09:04

Post match & Beth Phoenix can’t believe she’s done it. Kong rolls out to the floor and looks on as Sky joins Beth in the celebrations. Awesome Kong’s dominance is now over.

Match 3: Paul London Vs “The” Brian Kendrick

“The” Brian Kendrick is out first. He gets into the ring and has something to say. He cuts a promo disrespecting Paul London. He calls himself the HBK of the Rockers, Bully Ray of the Dudley’s. He say’s from here on its only upwards. Before he can say anything else, Paul London sprints into the ring. This one quickly gets away.
• As expected, the match pace is high. Both guys look at quick pin attempts. They both kick out sliding into more roll-ups. Neither person can get a foot into the match.
• They try matt-based wrestling. Lots of throws and take-downs. Both men apply arm/head locks. Kendrick manages to counter rolling through into a cross scissors leg lock.
• After more chain wrestling. Both men bridge up at the same time. They both charge at each other with the same idea going for cross-body’s but collide like a car-crash.
• Still even, London whips Kendrick into the corner. Kendrick crawls to the apron with London charges. He instead uses the ropes hitting a dropkick. He follows up flying over the top rope hitting a suicide dive. Kendrick then attempts sliced bread #2 using the ring post. London instead throws him over the guardrail into the live crowd.
• London heads high going for the cross-body. Kendrick adjusts himself countering with a back-breaker. With London in pain, he locks in the camel clutch. London is able to slide out into a roll-up; following this he hits a northern-lights suplex.
• The end is near when Kendrick runs into an elbow smash, with Kendrick looking dazed; out of the corner London kicks his head off with a superkick.
• Hear he climbs to the top rope. He looks hesitant showing remorse but kills the match hitting a shooting star press.

Winner Via Pinfall: Paul London 08:11

Post match and London has his arm raised. He offers his hand to Kendrick who in turn spits in the face of his ex-tag team partner. London pulls him in and hits the leg sweep DDT.

Backstage Interview
We’re backstage with El Generico. The interviewer asks him for his thoughts on tonight’s match. El Generico snatches the microphone and cut’s an out of character promo. He praises Abyss for bringing out his dark-side; a side he never knew existed. He finishes by saying tonight is about, redemption, about pay back and about Abyss’s final resolution!

Backstage Segment
The camera’s are out in the parking lot. Jim Cornette arrives via a taxi. As he’s getting his stuff out an interviewers asks for his thoughts on tonight’s match. Jim claims that he’s not there to call the match, just to stop anybody else interfering. He’s not out to screw Angle again!

Match 4: Falls Count Anywhere Match El Generico Vs Abyss

Abyss is first out with Truth Martini. Bobby Heenan put’s over Abyss claiming he’s the monster from 5-6 years ago. A video package highlights this ongoing feud which kicked off with Abyss choke slamming El Generco off the stage. So far Abyss has dominated this feud.

• El Generico charges to the ring attacking Abyss. He doesn’t let up as Abyss shoves him down multiple times. Eventually, Abyss takes him down with a big-boot followed by a trash can lid shot.
• From here Abyss dominates. He wears him down with the bear hug then puts him on his shoulders throwing him into the ring post. Martini instructs havoc from the outside.
• Still in control, Abyss toys with him. He picks him up going for the power-bomb but El Generico has a chair then hits Abyss. Then hits a split-legged moonsault from the top.
• With the momentum, He impressively hits the pump-handle, vertical suplex combo. He goes to the outside brining in weapons and sets up a table. Abyss is able to get back into the match with a spear.
• Abyss throws El Generico against the ropes& on the way back hits baseball slide through his legs onto the floor. Abyss climbs over the top rope chasing him but El Generico quickly gets back onto the apron running then hitting a Swanton bomb wiping out the big man!
• El Generico places a barbed wire board into the corner. Abyss squashes him with a big splash. Abyss slowly climbs to the top, but El Generico fights back eventually. He springboards off the apron hitting a bulldog from the top crashing through a table. He hooks the leg but Abyss just kicks out. You can see the frustration on his face.
• El Generico plays to the crowd then charges at Abyss looking for the Ole Kick. He avoids him with El Generico getting his foot stuck in the barbed wire board. Abyss capitalizes attacking from behind which leads to the shock-treatment.
• Truth Martini chucks a bag to Abyss. He empty’s the content which is broken glass. El Generico is on his knees as Abyss drags him to his feet. He pushes him against the ropes then hits the Black Hole Slam onto the broken glass. He hooks and gets the win.

Winner Via Pinfall: The Monster Abyss 12:56

Post match and Abyss knows he’s been in a real fight tonight. He quickly leaves the ring looking on as the medics check on El Generico. After a few minutes, El Generico is able to stand on his own & leaves to a great reception from the crowd.

Match 5: PRO-World Tag Team Title Match New Filthy Animals © Vs Briscoe Brothers.

• Both teams shake hands. Jay & Juve tie up first. The match starts very evenly in a fast paced environment. Lots of arm drags and takedowns to begin with.
• The experience of the Briscoe’s show as they take early possession with a spine buster leg drop double team. They start to isolate Kidman with multiple tags.
• In the corner, Mark goes for a monkey flip. Kidman manages to hit a hurricanrana wiping out Jay the hits a huge face-buster of Mark before tagging in Juve who flies taking out both Briscoe’s with a double cross-body.
• With the Animals now in control, The Briscoe’s become frustrated. They start arguing with every decision. As Jay argues Kidman makes the tag but the official orders Juventud back out. The Briscoe’s quickly attack with back-breaker/knee-drop move.
• Eventually, Kidman is in and squares off with Mark Briscoe. On the outside Jay & Juventud start tearing each other apart. Kidman runs the ropes ducking Mark and hits a suicide dive through the ropes wiping out Juventud & Jay Briscoe.
• The match loses control quickly with all 4 in the ring. Juventud climbs to the top but spills out onto the floor when Jay leaps to the top with him. Kidman is attack from behind by Mark who then nails him with the cut-throat driver.
• There’s still chaos in the ring. Jay runs back in but is immediately thrown out the other way thanks to Billy Kidman.
• Kidman counters Mark Briscoe with the wheelbarrow suplex. Jay grabs his legs pulling him out to the floor as they fight. Juventud see’s his opportunity as he gets onto the apron. He hits a springboard 450 splash retaining the titles.

Winners Via Pinfall: Still PRO-World Tag Team Champions, New Filthy Animals 14:25

Backstage Interview
We enter Kurt’s locker room as he puts on wrist tape. The interviewer asks for his thoughts on tonight’s match. Kurt asks casual saying that he can’t wait to finally get his hands on Kevin Steen. He puts over Steen but says tonight he’s going to snap his ankle one way or another.

Match 6: “Mr. Perfect” Curt Henning Vs “Black Pope” D’Angelo Dinero

Curt Henning enters first to a warm reception. The commentator’s discuss the ongoing rivalry between himself & Dinero with both guys trying to outsmart each other. A delayed entrance but Dinero makes his way down. He places his long jacket in the corner of the ring as this one kicks off.

• As the bell sounds, Dinero instructs the ref checks Henning. As he does, Dinero attacks from behind hitting the Elijah Express. From here Dinero works Henning over with stiff shots.
• Dinero hits a release German. He works Henning over on the ropes hitting mutilpe chops/punches Dinero then sprints but Henning back-body drops him out onto the floor.
• Henning goes out after him. He lifts up a few mats then hits a snap-suplex onto them. Back in the ring, Henning hits a powerslam then works over Dinero with knee submissions.
• Henning puts on a clinic hitting an atomic drop followed by a bridging back-to-belly suplex. He heads to the top, but Dineo dives at the ropes causing him to lose balance. Pope looks to hit a suplex from the top, but Henning shoves him down. He then hits a missile dropkick.
• Henning applies the sleeper. Dinero fights out pushing Henning who runs into the ref stacking up in the corner. Dinero hits the DDE nailing Henning & The ref with both down.
• Dinero quickly reaches for something out of his jacket. He waits for Henning to turn around and looks to hit him with something; instead a hooded man gets onto the ring apron and grabs the item of him from behind. He then nails Dinero with it as he turns around.
• The finish quickly comes when Henning hits the Perfect-Plex; the ref slowly comes around making the count with Henning picking up the win.

Winner Via Pinfall: “Mr. Perfect” Curt Henning 13:39

Post match and Henning looks on. The hooded man gets into the ring and reveals to be Ron Killings! Dinero looks in shock as pleads with him crawling into the corner. Truth stomps a mud hole with multiple shots, he picks him out of the corner hitting the What’s Up! He & Henning shake hands.

Backstage Interview
Guest is Kevin Steen. Steen has little to say looking focused. He defends his own abilities calling himself a fighting champion. He says he’s dangerous and a steel cage will only prove this.

Main Event: PRO World Title Steel Cage Match Kevin Steen © Vs Kurt Angle Special Enforcer – Jim Cornette

An extended highlight package showcases the feud between current champion Kevin Steen & Kurt Angle. Kevin Steen is out first. He makes a unique entrance coming through the crowd. He interacts with them gaining tremendous heat. He climbs 3/4 ‘s of the cage posing with the belt. Kurt is out next getting a great reception. He grins as the cage lower’s at Steen, as Steen looks at all 4 corners. As the bell sounds Jim Cornette makes his way down trying to go unnoticed.

• It’s a very physical encounter to begin with. Steen with the help of a thumb to the eye launches Angle into the steel; he then grates his face against it. Angle manages to reverse a whip & it’s his turn to dish out the pain sending Steen flying into the door head first.
• Kurt attempts to climb out the cage early on. Steen gets to his feet and grabs Kurt’s legs pulling him down. Kurt falls onto Steen into a power-bomb position as Steen runs & throws him into the steel.
• Steen plays to the crowd as Kurt eventually gets to his feet. Steen drives at him with a big splash squashing him against the steel. He does this multiple times hitting a final shot with the running knee.
• The match pace slows completely down. Steen places Kurt on his feet then charges. Kurt stops him with a head butt then throws him with an over-head suplex into the steel cage.
• The momentum turns as Kurt hits a bridging suplex. He quickly follows up with 3 rolling German suplexes. Steen looks done as Kurt attempts to climb out.
• Kurt reaches the top. Jim Cornette pleads with Angle as he looks down. Angle turns around and instead goes for a moonsault. Steen rolls away in the nick of time with both men down.
• Steen attempts to crawl out the door. Angle locks in the ankle lock with Steen screaming. He’s however able to use his strength countering sending Kurt head first into the steel. Steen follows this up with the package pile-driver for a very close 2 count.
• Steen has a sadistic grin on his face as he rakes Kurt’s face wide open with a pair of pliers. He climbs to the top rope, only for Angle to charge to the top hitting an overhead belly from the top rope!
• The match takes its toll as both men are slow to get to their feet as they slog it out.
• Both men climb the cage. Its neck & neck until they reach the top rope. They trade punches until Steen bites Angle. Angle comes back with a stiff uppercut then smashes Steen’s head against the steel. Steen hangs on until Kurt it’s a modified Angle slam with Steen crashing to the ring floor.
• Kurt slowly makes his way to the top. Cornette stands with a steel chair in hand trying to distract him as Steen crawls for the door. Kurt climbs half way down and leaps onto Cornette taking him down. The bell rings as Kurt is declared the winner.

Winner Via Escaping the Cage: New PRO-World Champion, Kurt Angle 23:07

Post match & Kurt remains on his knee’s as the official raises his arm. He hugs the belt as he’s announced the new champion! The cage rises as he rolls back into the ring. Streamers fall from the roof as Kurt celebrates from the top rope.

Jim Cornette pulls Kevin Steen out to the floor. They help each other to the back and they slowly make their way up to the ramp. They take one last look at Angle before leaving. The show closes with the fans getting into the ring celebrating the victory with Kurt. Steen’s reign as champ is over! The commentator’s thank everybody for sticking with Hokori PRO in its short run on the air as the power goes out in the arena.

Close Show

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 19 Sep 2012, 6:59 pm

CATCHY, SEXY, WITTY AND DELIGHTFUL - WAR

Opening: A video montage plays highlighting the feuds between both sides and how tonight will end the CSWDW saga, but questions how the saga will end. "War" by Edwyn Collins plays throughout the video. It shows Damien Sandow stood over Ultimate Warrior, it shows Flavor Flav and Boogeyman staring face to face, it shows Jimmy Uso cradling a Tamagotchi, it shows Flo Rida attacking the rest of the Entertainers, it shows Eric Young and Camacho Man in their earlier Best of 5 Series events, and finally it shows Team Otunga and Team Vickie fighting, with the final shot an image of David Otunga and Vickie Guerrero staring at each other.

----------------------------------------------

Match 1: ***Cactus Jack v Terry Funk - Hardcore Rules***

The match is back and forth, brutal as both men attack each other with numerous weapons, Funk hits Jack with a steel chair, Jack hits Funk with a barbed wire 2x4, Funk hits Jack with a walking stick, Jack throws Funk through the ringside barricade back first! Jack throws Funk face first into the steel ringpost and Funk is bleeding. Jack destroys Funk with a sick piledriver on the floor. Funk fights back and drop toe holds Jack face first into the ringpost, Jack is bleeding from the mouth. Funk grinds a cheese grater down the face of Jack and Jack's face is bleeding. Both men with a crimson mask.

Coach: When they say a Crimson mask, I always think of this.
(Coach puts on a mask of the TNA wrestler Crimson)
Tenay: I think the expression came before the wrestler...

The end comes when Jack sets up a table, he puts petrol over the table and sets it on fire! Funk fights back, he kicks Jack in the nuts! Funk finds a bag, he empties the contents onto the burning table, it's shards of glass! Funk is sadistic as he drags Jack into the ring, he drags Jack to the top turnbuckle, Funk tries to superplex Jack through the burning broken glass table, Jack blocks it and knees Funk in the gut. Jack hooks both arms of Funk...

Tenay: Oh my sweet Jesus!
Coach: These two have to be dead. They gotta be.

Cactus Jack hit the Double Arm DDT from the top turnbuckle, sending both men crashing through the burning broken glass covered table! Safety officers quickly extinguish the fire on both Funk and Jack, and the referee wants to call for the bell when Jack drapes a bleeding arm over Funk, one, two, three.

***Winner by pinfall, Cactus Jack***

Both men are flat on their backs and unable to leave by their own means, the referee calls for EMT's and the medics escort both men from the ringside area on stretchers.

Segment 1: Medics assist Cactus Jack and Terry Funk into two waiting ambulances, they head off to the local hospital.

Match 2: ***Jimmy Uso v Great Muta - Tamagotchi on a Pole match***

After a back and forth match, both men climb up the top turnbuckle and are both balanced, both men are holding the Tamagotchi's chain (that holds it on the pole), both men fall at the same time and the Tamagotchi comes off! The referee checks on both men and sees one man holding the Tamagotchi.

***Winner, Great Muta***

Great Muta wins, he gets his Tamagotchi back! Jimmy Uso is disconsolate until Muta, feeling guilty, hands Jimmy back the Tamagotchi. The two men hug, and they both leave holding the Tamagotchi in the air.

Coach: Well that whole feud a giant waste of time.

Segment 2: Cameras show David Otunga briefing Spud, Cody Rhodes and Khali w/Runjin Singh ahead of their match later tonight.

Match 3: ***Flavor Flav v Boogeyman***

After a short match, Boogeyman wins by hitting Flav in the face with his own clock, then hitting a Chokebomb. Boogeyman pins Flavor Flav for the win.

***Winner by pinfall, The Boogeyman***

Boogeyman goes over to the corner to get his bag, inside are live worms! Boogeyman kneels down over the prone Flavor Flav, and Boogeyman worms Flavor Flav! The crowd cheer as Boogeyman slides out of the ring grinning, and he smashes a clock over his own head for good measure before eating some worms.

Segment 3: Cameras show Vickie Guerrero briefing Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Christian, and a lacking attention Heath Slater who is more worried about avoiding Big Show. The announcers question Slater's committment to the cause.

Match 4: ***Camacho Man v Eric Young - Match 5 of 5***

Camacho Man and Eric Young agree to have the final match be... A wrestling match!

After a decent back and forth match, Eric Young pins the former CSWDW World Champion with an inside cradle!

***Winner by pinfall, and winner of the Best of 5 match series, Eric Young***

Both men shake hands as Eric Young celebrates. Kelly Kelly enters the ring carrying a really small trophy. Kelly Kelly presents the small trophy to Eric Young and he holds it up as if it were the World Cup! Eric Young gets a mic, he thanks everyone who ever believed in him, including Kelly Kelly, and he has something magical to do. Eric Young drops down onto one knee and asks Kelly Kelly to be his wife!

Kelly Kelly looks shocked, she is really happy, she leans forward to the mic and says... "No!" and she leaves with Camacho Man!

Coach: Looks like Camacho Man won the real prize!

Segment 4: Cameras show Damien Sandow preparing for his World Title match, he tells Mike Tenay "no interviews" as he does some squat thrusts.

Match 5: ***Entertainers Championship - Flo Rida (c) v Pee Wee Herman v The Hoff v Will.i.am Shatner***

William Shatner sings "I have got a feeling" on his way to the ring while dressed as Will.i.am.

Flo Rida dominates all three as expected, but when he Rock Bottoms the Hoff and rips his shirt off to pose, Pee Wee Herman school boys Flo Rida for the three count!

***Winner and NEW CSWDW Entertainers Champion, Pee Wee Herman!***

Pee Wee can barely believe it as he escapes from an angry Flo Rida! The crowd chant "Pee Wee" over and over as he holds the Entertainers Championship. Tenay comments on a terrific ending to a terrific PPV, before Coach reminds him we still have two more matches to go.

Segment 5: Cameras show The Ultimate Warrior warming up, but out of nowhere a group of four men attack Warrior! The camera doesn't catch who it is as the cameraman is floored in the process, the four men attack Warrior with steel pipes and batter him.

Match 6: ***CSWDW World Championship - Ultimate Warrior (c) v Damien Sandow***

The beaten up Warrior tries to fight through the pain and almost gets the win but Sandow kicks out of a Warrior Splash! Sandow hits the Iron Lotus but Warrior kicks out. Sandow stays calm and hits a second Iron Lotus, he pins Warrior but Warrior kicks out at two again! Sandow is annoyed, he drags Warrior to his feet. And despite a valiant effort, Sandow gets the pinfall after a third Iron Lotus neckbreaker.

***Winner and NEW CSWDW World Champion, Damien Sandow***

Sandow is your new CSWDW World Champion, and he tells the crowd "You're welcome".

---------------------------------------------

Damien Sandow is shown getting into a car with Rosita, when a mystery person stops him, and says "Not so fast Sandow, we did what you asked, now you owe us."

Sandow reluctantly gets back out of the car and tells Rosita to go to the hotel, and he'll meet her later.

---------------------------------------------

***Battle for Control:***
***Team Vickie (Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Christian and Heath Slater) v Team Otunga (David Otunga, Spud, Cody Rhodes and Khali)***

The match is elimination rules. Spud is eliminated by a Christian Killswitch and pinfall, Kofi Kingston is eliminated by a Khali chokebomb after Cody Rhodes rakes the eyes of Kofi from the ring apron.

Khali is eliminated by a Big Show KO punch as the crowd erupts! Big Show pins Khali one, two, three! Next elimination is Christian, as he is eliminated by "The Justice" from David Otunga.

It leaves 2 on 2 as Big Show and Heath Slater v David Otunga and Cody Rhodes. Big Show chokeslams and pins Cody Rhodes to eliminate him, leaving Big Show and Heath Slater v David Otunga! Big Show shoves Otunga over but accidentally knocks Otunga into the referee who falls down! Otunga offers his hand to Heath Slater who accepts it!

Tenay: I knew it!
Coach: Brilliant plan by Otunga!

Heath turns laughing at Big Show, then kicks Otunga in the gut, Slater hits a swinging neckbreaker to David Otunga but Damien Sandow enters the ring out of nowhere and hits Slater in the face with his CSWDW World Title! The crowd boos as Big Show gets rid of Sandow but Otunga crawls over to pin Slater as the referee recovers, one, two, three, and Heath Slater is eliminated.
We are down to David Otunga v Big Show, and Big Show goes for the chokeslam, Sandow gets back into the ring but Heath Slater meets Sandow with a big clothesline and Slater brawls with Sandow outside of the ring! Otunga is panicked, he turns into a goozle from Big Show, Show chokeslams Otunga and pins him, one, two, three!

***Winners, Team Vickie***

Vickie Guerrero, Big Show and Heath Slater celebrate and accept the fans' cheers, Kofi Kingston and Christian come back to the ring and all five and the crowd sing to close the show.

music "I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world" music

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 19 Sep 2012, 10:32 pm

OVW Revolt

"The End is coming" hits as OVW PPV goes on air to a highlights package hyping the fatal 4 way and Dean Ambrose vs Jeff Hardy in 3 stages of hell.

Jerry Lawler welcomes us to the show

We go backstage to Eric Bischoff and Alberto Del Rio, Eric says he's fed up with requests from the x division stars to get on the show so he'd granted them their wish but it's not going to plan out as they hope get to the ring take a chair with you and teach them a lesson, We see New Jack standing by the door listening in with a smile on his face.

Match 1 - X Division Showcase (Anyone not in a match)
- They all come out to cheering and start off at a fast pace
- Hurricarana's arm drags all brought out
- They all start heading up top with various springboard moves

"Realeza" hits as ADR storms the ring with a chair laying out all the x division stars, He stands in the middle of the ring raising the chair in the air to booes as New Jack sneaks in the back and lays him out with his own chair.

Match thrown out

Match 2 - Alberto Del Rio vs New Jack
- The referee rings the bell and declares the match underway
- New Jack pulls a groggy ADR to his feet and goes to land a death valley driver but ADR turns it into a arm drag
- ADR gets to his feet and lands a double knee armbreaker
- ADR taunts the crowd and then locks in the armbar leaving New Jack no choice to tap out

Winner by Submission : Alberto Del Rio

Del Rio grabs a chair from out the ring and wedges New Jacks arms in it, He goes to stamp on it but gets chased from the ring by the X division stars

We go to ringside where Jerry Lawler goes through highlights of what turned from one match into another

We get a highlights package of the Super Crazy vs Jay Lethal vs Naomichi Marufuji fued leading to the match tonight

Match 3 - Super Crazy vs Jay Lethal vs Naomichi Marufuji

- Super Crazy and Naomichi Marufuji come out to cheering unlike Lethal who flips the crowd off when they boo him

The referee lifts the title in the air as all 3 men stare at it hands it out to ringside and the bell rings we're underway in this opening match

- All 3 have a stare down in the middle of the ring which ends when Jay Lethal pokes both in the eye and kicks Naomichi Marufuji out of the ring

- Lethal works on Crazy until he starts fighting back with kicks and punches , Lethal swings him towards the ropes Crazy ducks the clothesline and suicide dives out the ring taking out Naomichi Marufuji

- Crazy turns into a springboard hurricarana from Lethal.

- Lethal rolls Super Crazy into the ring and heads up top for the Hail to the king elbow drop but Crazy rolls out the way

-Crazy goes for the trifecta of moonsaults but on the 3rd gets caught and launched with a dragon suplex by Lethal for a 2 count

-Naomichi Marufuji rolls back in the ring and lands stiff kicks to Lethal bring him to his knees and eventually one to the head Crazy breaks the cover at 2

- Crazy lands the crazy bomb for a 2 count as Naomichi Marufuji gets his shoulder up at the last second

- Crazy signals for a crazy bomb on lethal but falls to an Lethal Injection

- Lethal signals for the elbow drop and misses leading to Marufuji landing the Twist Donut for the 3 count

Winner and new Cruiserweight Champion : Naomichi Marufuji

Naomichi Marufuji raises the title in ring as Super Crazy gets to his feet looking disappointed about the result, He extends his hand to Marufuji , Marufuji shakes but Crazy pulls him in and lays him out with the Crazy Bomb to booing

We go to ringside where Lawler congratulates the new champion and calls Super Crazy a bitter jackass.

We go backstage to Paul Bearer walking about when he's approached by Eric Bischoff who tells him that he'll be at ringside to make sure there is no interference.

We get a highlights package of the Ambrose vs Hardy fued leading to tonights 3 stages of hell match

Match 4 - Jeff Hardy vs Dean Ambrose - 3 Stages of hell - 1st fall single match , 2nd Fall is losers choice , 3rd fall decided by fall 2 loser

Fall 1 Singles Match
- Dean Ambrose comes out to massive booing with bits of the glass pane Hardy was thrown threw.
- Hardy comes out to cheering and charges the ring attack Ambrose from the start
- Hardy continues to beat down Ambrose in the corner but Ambrose pushes him away bumping the ref and grabs the piece of glass pane and smashes it over Hardy's head causing blood to pour from him and pins him for the 3 count

Winner of Fall 1 - Dean Ambrose

Fall 2 - Ladder Match with pinfall
- Ambrose rolls out the ring and throws a ladder in the ring which gets kicked in his face
- Hardy then rolls out and destroys the announcers table and lays Ambrose on there
- Hardy climbs up and lands a leg drop through the table and covers him for a 2 count
- Hardy throws Ambrose in the ring along with a ladder and lands the twist of fate on it for the 3 count

Winner of Fall 2 - Jeff Hardy

Fall 3 - Deathmatch
- Hardy goes to pull up Ambrose but gets low blowed
- Ambrose lands the One Hitter and rolls out side where he pulls out a board covered in broken glass
- He slides it in the ring and goes for the Hook and Ladder but Hardy fights out and lands the sit down a sit out jawbreaker for a 2 count
- Hardy goes up top for the swanton but misses and Ambrose lands a vertical suplex powerbomb
- Ambrose signals for the Moxicity onto the glass board
- He swings Hardy around but he escapes and goes for a twist of fate on the board
- Ambrose reverses and lands the Hook and Ladder on the board with glass sticking out the body of hardy for the 3 count

Winner by 2 falls to 1 - Dean Ambrose

Ambrose slowly rises to his feet as the Referee raises he's arm he slumps to the ground and rolls out the roll as the medics tend to Hardy

Jerry Lawler goes through highlights of the brutal match ending with Ambrose victorious....

We go backstage to a 4 way caption of Daniel Bryan/Edge/Undertaker and Lord Tensai and then to a highlights package of how this has panned out ( D Bryan cashing in/Tensai battering everyone/Taker winning battle royal)

Main Event - Daniel Bryan (C) vs Edge vs Undertaker vs Lord Tensai for the OVW World Title

- Edge/ Tensai both come out to booing whilst Daniel Bryan and Undertaker come out to cheering

- We go through introductions and ref raises the title in the middle of the ring

- Undertaker heads after Edge/ Tensai attacks Bryan
- Taker clotheslines Edge out the ring and sets off after him ramming him into the post
- Tensai senton splashes bryan who collapses to the mat and gets Sentoned by Tensai who goes for the pinfall but gets pulled out by the Undertaker
- Undertaker throws him into the steps
- Edge rolls into the ring and goes for the spear but Bryan misses and suicide dives out the ring onto Undertaker Bryan chants YES!
- Tensai rolls into the ring and bicycle kicks Edge for a 2 count
- Bryan attacks Tensai with repeated kicks but Tensai ducks the last and takes out the referee!
- Edge spears Daniel Bryan who rolls to the outside and Undertaker chokeslams Lord Tensai who also goes to the outside.
- Paul Bearer grabs a chair at ringside and slides it in to the Undertaker but Eric Bishcoff grabs his own chair and climbs in the ring , Bearer follows him.
- We have a stare down with Edge/Bishcoff and Bearer and Taker
- Eric and Taker both threaten to use their chairs but get inches apart and smile at each other
- Eric and Taker both turn , Eric hits Paul Bearer with a chair whilst Undertaker lays out Edge with the chair!
- Bishcoff rolls the ref in the ring and Taker pins Edge for the 3 count

Winner and new OVW World Champion - The Undertaker!

Jerry Lawler and the fans are both stunned at what they have just seen as Bischoff hands Undertaker the title and raises his arm as the show goes off air

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2