The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Championship Wrestling Academy Chat

+17
Uryu Ishida
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Gregers
Blade
Marky
Adam D
Nay
Bull
Hero
BlueDragon1205
Crimey
Marsh
Beer
ncfc_Tooze
TwisT
Lee
JJJohnson
21 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Championship Wrestling Academy Chat - Page 10 Empty Championship Wrestling Academy Chat

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 23, 2012 11:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome one and all to my new venture

After spells in charge of 6CW and 6WF I have now decided it's time to build my own e-fed from scratch.

I am not trying to rival either 6CW or 6WF,but merely offering a different alternative that will be a little more low key and hopefully entertaining experience for all involved.

I am in the process of working out all the details of the fed but I have received a fair bit of interest so far,hopefully things will start to move even quicker now that the foundations are laid.

Probably best to use this page for any chatter about the fed and I will set up the other pages from here.

Please feel free to PM me about anything you need to know.

Last edited by JJJohnson on Thu May 24, 2012 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Championship Wrestling Academy Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Championship Wrestling Academy Chat

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:50 am

Mmmmm I'm just thinking how it would work with Lex being such a pivotal character at the moment

Definitely fancy the challenge, I start a new job in a couple of weeks but strangely that should free up some time for me

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Championship Wrestling Academy Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Championship Wrestling Academy Chat

Post by TwisT Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:11 am

PM for PaulMac

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:17 am

I'm going to have to withdraw my offer lol. Could not do both and my plan would have left people in the lurch, which is unfair.

Hopefully CWA will continue in some capacity though OK

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:25 am

This pm and posting is confusing

My offer still stands although I will need help Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:45 am

Morning lads

I will be posting an "announcement" on the Uprising thread today, basically saying the August 9th show is cancelled and explaining the whole situation in storyline terms.I will then arrange a final show that will be up in about two weeks time.

If nobody wants to take over in that time then I will fold everything up and leave it be, as it can always be resurrected at a later date if anyone so wishes to make it happen.

For all of those involved in this fed that are not currently involved in 6WF, I would direct you towards there where I can guarantee you will be treated brilliantly and be involved with some of the best storylines going.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:54 am

So you don't need that match writing then JJ?

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:57 am

No I don't mate, thanks anyway

I might ask for your help with a match for the final show though if your ok for that?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:42 am

Announcement is up lads and so is the final card

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:05 am

Absolutely gutted.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:56 am

I think every Eliminator is curse, every fed he goes to closes Sad

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Crimey wrote:Absolutely gutted.

Me too, if I had more free time then I would offer to help run it. In its short life CWA was incredible

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:32 am

I hope this comment doesn't go the wrong way, and I hope JJ actually agrees with me.

I think the fed was always going to end up burning out because JJ set the bar so high so early on, his first show was Born in Fire standard, I expected that maybe the standard would drop a little bit, but it just stayed steady if not got even higher.

While this is great for us, I've been a part of a three man team booking Born in Fire and I know how difficult it was doing it for just one year, so to do it every week it basically was always going to burn JJ out and once he put the standard that high for nearly a month, it would have been hard to just drop it suddenly.

I think it's a real shame that it's closed, but a part of me always thought it was inevitable. It is almost impossible to keep such big, detailed and intricate shows up on a weekly basis. But on the other hand, if it was a fortnightly show, interest would probably wane.

If somebody does pick it up again, I think they should learn from that.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:30 am

Can understand why JJ has closed it, It must be hard writing shows between work and life am gutted as was really getting into the character of Mike Conrad.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Agree Crimey, the fact that you committed to efforts and quality of the show already I can only imagine how much time it would've taken.

Am really sorry to see it go, really liked my character but fully respect your reasons why

I may sign Phillips up to another fed after the final show

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Hmmmm CWA invasion of 6Wf me thinks.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10