The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official *England to Euro 2012 Glory* Thread

+31
John Cregan
Leff
Postie
Equo Troiano
VTR
Mad for Chelsea
Josiah Maiestas
Jennifer1984
Trebs
Gregers
ian_jamsie
Thomond
Hibbz
bretmeharty
lorus59
mystiroakey
super_realist
compelling and rich
JamesLincs
two_tone
The Special Juan
Stella
TopHat24/7
Crimey
owen10ozzy
monty junior
Liam
GSC
Derbyblue
cherriesfna
Duty281
35 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Official *England to Euro 2012 Glory* Thread Empty The Official *England to Euro 2012 Glory* Thread

Post by Duty281 Mon 21 May 2012, 8:42 pm

46 years of hurt will end on the 1 July 2012 for this is England's time! The foreign enemy will pale at the sight of England's mighty warriors who will all be heroes over the next 6 weeks and become legends.

Yes, many may point to weaknesses in the squad but what do I see?

I see a team with quite possibly the greatest keeper in the World at the moment. A team with the greatest left back in the world. A defence full of men, full of leaders and full of warriors that will fight for the cause! A midfield general by the name of Steven Gerrard - a Champions League winner - who will lead England to that next step. Backing him will be another Champions League winner, Frank Lampard who has played against the best this season and beaten them and Scotty Parker, the glue in England's midfield. A team that has two very exciting and talented wingers - the Ox and Ashley Young who could be as great as John Barnes and Paul Gascoigne respectfully. A strikeforce led by Wayne Rooney who is one of the best and the most feared in the World at the minute backed up by his clubmate Danny Welbeck and a proven international goalscorer Jermain Defoe. The fearless band of players will be led by the impeccable Roy Hodgson, a man with international experience and someone who's actually English.

Then I take a look at the other 15 teams in the tournament and this is what I see:

France - Terrible World Cup and going nowhere fast. 1-0 England.
Sweden - Didn't qualify for the last World Cup. Next.
Ukraine - A test as their on home soil but I would still back England.

And the rest:

Poland - Won't make it out of their group.
Greece - Read above.
Russia - Probably won't meet England but if they do a 2-0 victory for England.
Czech Republic - Read above.

Holland - Tough but not good defensively, 2-1 England if the two ever should meet.
Denmark - Won't make it past the group stages.
Germany - Possible semi-final, don't think a dodgy Uruguayan will deny England this time.
Portugal - Will be edged out by Holland in the group. Bye bye Ronaldo, don't cry.

Spain - Tap, tap, tap. Play like Barca and will crumble like Barca as well.
Italy - Probable quarter-final, and it should be 2-0 England. Remember Italy-New Zealand?
Ireland - Sorry Ireland, you'll finish 3rd.
Croatia - Won't make it out of the group.

So yeah, that's how I see it. The probable path will be:

GS: France (1-0 England)
GS: Sweden (2-0 England)
GS: Ukraine (1-1 England)
QF: Italy (2-0 England)
SF: Germany (3-2 England)
F: Spain (1-0 England)

Come on England!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Derbyblue on Mon 21 May 2012, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put images in the spoiler.)

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

The Official *England to Euro 2012 Glory* Thread Empty Re: The Official *England to Euro 2012 Glory* Thread

Post by cherriesfna Mon 21 May 2012, 8:50 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Derbyblue on Mon 21 May 2012, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added spoiler.)
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

The Official *England to Euro 2012 Glory* Thread Empty Re: The Official *England to Euro 2012 Glory* Thread

Post by Derbyblue Mon 21 May 2012, 10:37 pm

Please discuss this topic sensibly. You're allowed to disagree with other posters, but please express your opinions without being rude to each other.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 21 May 2012, 10:41 pm

What did I do :S
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 May 2012, 10:43 pm

Derbyblue wrote:Please discuss this topic sensibly. You're allowed to disagree with other posters, but please express your opinions without being rude to each other.

How were any of the deleted posts rude? Are we not allowed to banter amongst ourselves? Over zealous moderating to say the least. A bit sad really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 21 May 2012, 10:48 pm

That's what I was thinking, mine was first to be deleted, c'mon guys lighten up, just a gd old bit of banter Very Happy

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 May 2012, 10:52 pm

martyr_94 wrote:That's what I was thinking, mine was first to be deleted, c'mon guys lighten up, just a gd old bit of banter Very Happy

Would never have happened on the boxing boards. Have a flick through some of them bad boys.

I'm sure Duty wrote this with his tongue slightly in his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 21 May 2012, 10:54 pm

Yeh I never thought for one second that the original post was a WUM, just a light hearted article.

Boxing boards are great have to say, superb banter!

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Mon 21 May 2012, 11:05 pm

Maybe rude was the wrong word to use, however posts removed were attempting to ridicule Duty281's opinion. If other Mods feel I was being heavy handed your comments may return.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Mon 21 May 2012, 11:09 pm

What is this i keep seeing about Joe Hart being the best goalkeeper in the world at the moment? the guy has had a couple of good seasons playing behind the likes of the magnificent Vincent Kompany, another 3 or 4 years at this level sure but it's an insult to the likes of Buffon and Casillas for this guy to already be supposedly better than them.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 May 2012, 11:14 pm

For what it's worth I like Duty's posts and I love his enthusiasm towards the England football team. It is quite refreshing in all honesty but people are going to pick his original post apart due to it's outlandish nature and they will do that through opinion. I thought that's how it works on here?

Back to the post itself. John Barnes was never great in a England shirt!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 May 2012, 11:17 pm

Joe Hart is getting the same accolades Paul Robinson was getting 6 or 7 years ago and looked what happened to him. The jury is still out for me but having said that he is miles ahead of any other number one eligible for England and it'd be a nightmare if he was to get injured.

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Mon 21 May 2012, 11:21 pm

Yea, i'm not saying Hart isn't already very good and can't become one of the best, but i think it would be hard not to look pretty good behind that City defense covered by Yaya Toure amongst others. Let's see how he's doing in 2 or 3 years.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 21 May 2012, 11:42 pm

i'm 99% sure the OP was written tongue in cheek towards the attitude of the media to build up Englands chances every 2 years (2008 aside)
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Tue 22 May 2012, 12:28 am

by monty junior Today at 10:09 pm

.What is this i keep seeing about Joe Hart being the best goalkeeper in the world at the moment? the guy has had a couple of good seasons playing behind the likes of the magnificent Vincent Kompany, another 3 or 4 years at this level sure but it's an insult to the likes of Buffon and Casillas for this guy to already be supposedly better than them.

Haha, how can you possibly contradict yourself like that. Why does he have to play at this level for another 3-4 years to be put on a par with Casillas and Buffon? People are merely stating that he is the best keeper in the world right now...a point of view which would be very hard to argue against right now. Yes he must play at this level continously to go down as one of the all time best but across the past two seasons I would definitley say he has been the best keeper in the World.

Your also saying its hard not to look good behind the city defence but Buffon had one of the best defences in the world in front of him during his peak years and Casillas hardly has a shabby defence in front of him either.

If anything Hart showed just how good he was during his time at Birmingham.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 22 May 2012, 8:44 am

I think you have to give goalkeepers the benefit of the doubt and say that if they have a good record it's at least in part down to them, otherwise you could argue all the best goalkeepers of the past 50 years just had a good defence in front of them.

I also agree with owen10ozzy that unlike Buffon and Casillas, Hart showed his quality at Birmingham, he then came back to City and immediately displaced one the best and most experienced goalkeepers in the Premier League.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 22 May 2012, 9:37 am

Assuming this is all tongue in cheek, I have never been less interested in an England tourny. Roy's squad left me thoroughly deflated and there's very little to get excited about - especially with the potential for 4 Liverpool players to be playing despite them being terrible last season.

I hope we lose every group game 10-0, the media/football moron fans learn to back-off and we get a chance following the dismal tourny to starting blooding more youth and building a side with a view to 4 years time not 4 weeks time.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 22 May 2012, 9:58 am

Nope I'm 100% serious. Maybe it's not down to England's strength but down to the decline of the opposition. France, Italy and Portugal have declined sharply. Spain have been found out. Holland aren't good defensively and Germany are massively overrated.

July 1 2012 - When 46 years of hurt come to an end.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Tue 22 May 2012, 9:59 am

I'm looking forward to it and given the negative vibes towards Roy and our chances, we may surprise some and reach the Quarters Very Happy

Not losing to France is a must and I fancy us not to.

Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 22 May 2012, 10:26 am

Duty281 wrote:Nope I'm 100% serious. Maybe it's not down to England's strength but down to the decline of the opposition. France, Italy and Portugal have declined sharply. Spain have been found out. Holland aren't good defensively and Germany are massively overrated.

July 1 2012 - When 46 years of hurt come to an end.

How is their decline any greater than ours? Unless you accept we were rubbish in the first place?

Also I've seen nothing to suggest Spain have been found out, that Holland's defence isn't still counter-balanced by its attack or that Germany are over-rated and certainly nothing to suggest England's mediocrity could exploit any of these weaknesses even if they were true.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 22 May 2012, 10:37 am

Germany are overrated? The same Germany that spanked you 4-1 in South Africa?

The Official *England to Euro 2012 Glory* Thread 1347041234
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 22 May 2012, 10:39 am

Germany:

Ozil
Podolski
Gomez
Lham
Kroos
Goetze
Schweinstiger
Khedira

Spain:

Xavi
Iniesta
Alonso
Alba
Llorente
Pedro
Silva

Holland:

Van Persie
Van Der Vaart
Huntelaar
Snjeider
Robben

France:

Ribery
Benzema
Nasri
Menez
Mvilla

I would say all those teams are better than England, how you can say Germany are overated is beyond me, they've only got better and let's not forget, hammered you 4-1 last time out, and this England side is basically the same team that played that time.

Spain have not been found out, just others have got better. They still remain the team to beat. Everyone was questioning them like you when they lost to Switzerland in the 1st game of the WC, they then went and won it. Who did they play? Holland, who beat Brazil along the way and depsite their dirty tactics remain one of the best attacking sides in the competition.

You say France and Italy on the decline, they are on the way up if you look at their teams. They're youthful, skillfull with bags of talent and have the right blend of youth and experience. You have just made an assumption with no facts. I do not see much in this England side that can trouble the big teams, because its near enough the same squad that flopped once again in SA, and now all of a sudden you think they can win it? hmmm. Its anyone's tournament as Greece showed in 04, but England will do well to get out of the group imo.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Tue 22 May 2012, 10:45 am

Germany are my tip to win it with fine players and that old German mentality/team work.

England will do well to make the semi's but hey if Greece can win it..............
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Tue 22 May 2012, 11:30 am

Betting on De Oranje to spring a suprise.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 22 May 2012, 3:05 pm

we wont beat the french, whats with all this decline rubbish about france? lloris, sakho, gourcuff, nasri, this mvilla fella, ribery, benzema, ben arfa... yeeeaaah, i can really see the french struggling... :|

imo, roy hasnt taken enough young, hungry players. i mean, just look at the germans, and the german team bayern, yes they lost to chelsea in the final, but they absolutely battered them with over 30 attempts. 9 times out of 10, you wont get away with winning the match, and thats what will happen at the euros, either france or spain or germany will destroy us

that said, we can do well. but winning? ..na. yes we beat spain 1-0, but can we beat spain 1-0 again? and do the same against germany, and france and holland? no, we cant. we need to be fearless like the young germans, but i dont think we will be. we have some pace, that will be the only deciding factor, should we do well

still gunna have a good time, have a drink and cheer them on, im just thankful i have no expectation this year

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 22 May 2012, 4:20 pm

Ah yes, Germany 4-1 England.

Game was even or so for the first 20 minutes then 2 bits of shocking defending from Upson (who won't be going this year) and its 2-0. England pick themselves up in the 35th minute and make it 2-1, then a minute later its 2-2. Except the referee doesn't give it. England attack and attack and are eventually caught out on the counter twice.

Stats: (Germany/England)

Possession 49%/51%
Shots on Target 9/11
Shots off Target 6/6
Corners 4/6
Fouls 7/4

I still maintain England would have won had the ref given Lampard's second goal but there we go.

As for Spain's decline:

Argentina 4-1 Spain
Portugal 4-0 Spain
Italy 2-1 Spain
England 1-0 Spain
Costa Rica 2-2 Spain

Yes they were friendlies but you'd be wetting yourself if those results were England's.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 22 May 2012, 7:18 pm

i'll be suprised if we make it out of the groups let alone win it!

been watching euro 2004 today, that was a great team and we only made it to the quarters. same thing as usual though we play the big name players whether or not it fits with the system or whether there in form or carringing a injury. that was the biggest downfall in 2004. midfiled of scholes, gerrad lampard and beckham just didnt fit. watched the crotia game and everyone was drooling about lampard because his form in the league, beckham because his profile and rooney (rightly so in this game) yet it was scholes yet again pulling all the strings yet again. should have built the team around him not cram as many decent players into a midfield they could get. square pegs round holes

and just dont see how we can roys usual 442 with lampard and gerrard in the team. thats if the captain stays fit for tournement which i have many doubts about! compare 2004 to this current squad its worlds apart, i would stop looking at the so called down fall of other teams and look at our own. i know i sound like a miserable git but watching england for as long as i have will do that to you. i will quite happily make a grovaling apology to you if england win the tournement, as i dont think we've got a cat in hells chance

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 22 May 2012, 7:24 pm

If that ref hadn't unfairly disallowed Sol's header then England would have made the semis at Euro 2004 and probably would have gone on to win it with only Holland and Greece to come.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 22 May 2012, 7:33 pm

always if and buts with england, if beckham didnt get sent off, if gazza strected that little further, if rooney didnt get sent off/injured, if seaman had the ability to actually jump. if we could take penatlies. the fact of the matter is they didnt, no point crying about it now and saying what could have as im sure nearly every other team could put similar circumstances up as arguements

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 22 May 2012, 7:54 pm

compelling and rich wrote:always if and buts with england, if beckham didnt get sent off, if gazza strected that little further, if rooney didnt get sent off/injured, if seaman had the ability to actually jump. if we could take penatlies. the fact of the matter is they didnt, no point crying about it now and saying what could have as im sure nearly every other team could put similar circumstances up as arguements

spot on!

duty, you are deluded

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 22 May 2012, 8:31 pm

compelling and rich wrote:always if and buts with england, if beckham didnt get sent off, if gazza strected that little further, if rooney didnt get sent off/injured, if seaman had the ability to actually jump. if we could take penatlies. the fact of the matter is they didnt, no point crying about it now and saying what could have as im sure nearly every other team could put similar circumstances up as arguements

Yes but those are things in our players control, having a referee not allow a perfectly fair goal (Campbell '98, Campbell '04, Lampard '10) isn't.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 22 May 2012, 8:40 pm

Duty281 wrote:

Yes but those are things in our players control, having a referee not allow a perfectly fair goal (Campbell '98, Campbell '04, Lampard '10) isn't.

if we had won on pens in 98 and 04 nobody would have mentioned the goals, similar with conceding another two goals against germany. all of which was in the players hands. and only after losing on all occasions do we look for an excuse, yet in all games the games were still to play for. if the disallowed goal agaisnt germany stopped us going on to win why didnt we realy challege at all afterwards or at least draw? the better team won that day pure and simple

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 22 May 2012, 8:52 pm

compelling and rich wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

if we had won on pens in 98 and 04 nobody would have mentioned the goals, similar with conceding another two goals against germany. all of which was in the players hands. and only after losing on all occasions do we look for an excuse, yet in all games the games were still to play for. if the disallowed goal agaisnt germany stopped us going on to win why didnt we realy challege at all afterwards or at least draw? the better team won that day pure and simple

Yes but why should we have had to win on pens? The goals should have been given and it shouldn't have needed to go to pens. Why didn't we challenge against Germany after the goal was disallowed? Um we did. Hence why we had more shots than the Germans and more possession. We however got caught out on the break - something that wouldn't have happened had it been 2-2.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Tue 22 May 2012, 8:58 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

Yes but why should we have had to win on pens? The goals should have been given and it shouldn't have needed to go to pens. Why didn't we challenge against Germany after the goal was disallowed? Um we did. Hence why we had more shots than the Germans and more possession. We however got caught out on the break - something that wouldn't have happened had it been 2-2.

because first and foremost to win a game of football you have to actually win a game of football, not look back and critise descions and think what if. who's to say if the goals were given we still would have won, its another big if again. the only thing you can realy use as evidence is what happened afterwards, and on all occasions england didnt go on to win the game so deserved to go out.

taking chances is more important than creating chances, something the germans have a hell of alot better understanding of than we do.

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 22 May 2012, 9:01 pm

Duty281 wrote:Ah yes, Germany 4-1 England.

Game was even or so for the first 20 minutes then 2 bits of shocking defending from Upson (who won't be going this year) and its 2-0. England pick themselves up in the 35th minute and make it 2-1, then a minute later its 2-2. Except the referee doesn't give it. England attack and attack and are eventually caught out on the counter twice.

Possession 49%/51%
Shots on Target 9/11
Shots off Target 6/6
Corners 4/6
Fouls 7/4

I still maintain England would have won had the ref given Lampard's second goal but there we go.

As for Spain's decline:

Argentina 4-1 Spain
Portugal 4-0 Spain
Italy 2-1 Spain
England 1-0 Spain
Costa Rica 2-2 Spain

Yes they were friendlies but you'd be wetting yourself if those results were England's.

Can I have a link to those stats?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 22 May 2012, 9:08 pm

TSC wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Ah yes, Germany 4-1 England.

Possession 49%/51%
Shots on Target 9/11
Shots off Target 6/6
Corners 4/6
Fouls 7/4

As for Spain's decline:

Argentina 4-1 Spain
Portugal 4-0 Spain
Italy 2-1 Spain
England 1-0 Spain
Costa Rica 2-2 Spain

Can I have a link to those stats?

Of course you can TSC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/matches/match_51

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 May 2012, 9:08 pm

Get me the stats of Chelsea's last 3 Champions League games and then tell me who won the competition. Stats mean nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 22 May 2012, 9:11 pm

Have to agree with above. Chelsea got outplayed for 3 games and won.

Those stats are interesting. I can't remember England having that many attempts. Then again, it was 2 years ago.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 22 May 2012, 9:12 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

because first and foremost to win a game of football you have to actually win a game of football, not look back and critise descions and think what if. who's to say if the goals were given we still would have won, its another big if again. the only thing you can realy use as evidence is what happened afterwards, and on all occasions england didnt go on to win the game so deserved to go out.

taking chances is more important than creating chances, something the germans have a hell of alot better understanding of than we do.

That's a fair point but I think the '04 disallowed goal was in the 90th minute so England would have almost certainly won and the '98 disallowed goal was with nine minutes remaining so again England would have probably won. The odds were certainly in England's favour.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Tue 22 May 2012, 9:27 pm

England were urine poor in the last two world cups and deservedly got knocked out.

We were a bit unlucky in 04 but a lot ot teams could point to bad luck at some point.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 22 May 2012, 9:37 pm

Stella wrote:England were urine poor in the last two world cups and deservedly got knocked out.

We were a bit unlucky in 04 but a lot ot teams could point to bad luck at some point.

Exactly, I'd say England's biggest mistake was not building the team around Scholes, who is twice the player Gerrard and Lampard are, and was actually one of the few players in the world who could dictate a game. But, back to the point, fact is England were not good enough (excusing 04) not good enough to win the WC in 06 and 2010 and then in the Euro's in 2008, oh wait they didn't even qualify. England are not good enough to win in June, however, as with Chelsea if the luck is with you then anything can happen. It would take an England performance never seen to win imo.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Stella Tue 22 May 2012, 9:41 pm

Pushing Scholes out to LM was an insult to him.
Stella
Stella

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Tue 22 May 2012, 9:55 pm

It might help now that you've got someone who's been an international manager before in charge!! I almost died laughing when I'd heard England had never had a manager with intl experience before.

Heck, wheel Jim McLean out to be your manager. He can work wonders.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 22 May 2012, 10:30 pm

am i the only one struggling to think of any chances we had against germany, but can remember many of germanys?

i expect we were shooting from range, which makes it very easy to get on the stats

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 23 May 2012, 9:57 am

TSC wrote:It might help now that you've got someone who's been an international manager before in charge!! I almost died laughing when I'd heard England had never had a manager with intl experience before.

How can a manager ever get international experience if countries only appoint managers with international experience.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed 23 May 2012, 11:41 am

Crimey wrote:
TSC wrote:It might help now that you've got someone who's been an international manager before in charge!! I almost died laughing when I'd heard England had never had a manager with intl experience before.

How can a manager ever get international experience if countries only appoint managers with international experience.

Yeah but there comes a point when you really have to go for someone who's at least done it before (or Sven).

I argue the same thing at club level. Clubs want someone with experience so how do managers get experience if clubs want someone with experience?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 24 May 2012, 7:04 pm

Sweden have some outstanding players and England always struggle against them. If England make it out of that very tough group it can be seen as progress under Roy.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Thu 24 May 2012, 9:13 pm

super_realist wrote:Sweden have some outstanding players and England always struggle against them. If England make it out of that very tough group it can be seen as progress under Roy.

very tough? couldnt have been much better other than group A. we avoided the top teams who were top seeds. france wasnt great but are not the force they once were. now group B and C are tough groups. for the euro's its about the best we could hope for, but then again so was the world cup group and barely made it out of there

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 24 May 2012, 9:23 pm

France might not be the force they were but they're a whole lot better than they were in South Africa. All the dead weight and rioters were booted out. England fans shouldn't under estimate them.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 24 May 2012, 10:47 pm

We're also climatising ahead of arrival this time, with serial racist John Terry showing all the players what its like to live with racism
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next