The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shane Williams documentary tribute...! Well worth a watch.

4 posters

Go down

Shane Williams documentary tribute...! Well worth a watch. Empty Shane Williams documentary tribute...! Well worth a watch.

Post by maestegmafia Sun 22 Apr 2012, 10:50 am

Great tribute

https://youtu.be/4aVql7LE-Zo

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Shane Williams documentary tribute...! Well worth a watch. Empty Re: Shane Williams documentary tribute...! Well worth a watch.

Post by rodders Sun 22 Apr 2012, 10:55 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01bgr2p/Shane/

Just watched in on IPlayer mate. Amazing stuff. Total legend man guinness .

I have to confess I was welling up a wee bit watching that Sad . Shane has been the thorn in Irelands side a few times but I'll really miss watching him play. He's a total one off and we'll never see the likes of him again. Its an end of an era.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Shane Williams documentary tribute...! Well worth a watch. Empty Re: Shane Williams documentary tribute...! Well worth a watch.

Post by maestegmafia Sun 22 Apr 2012, 11:17 am

Aye rodders, nice lad. Hope that plenty of young kids watch this for a bit of inspiration.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by KickAndChase Sun 22 Apr 2012, 11:34 am

He was okay.

KickAndChase

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 22 Apr 2012, 11:53 am

Still my favourite is Shane Williams teaching us how to beat four Springboks with one side step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxh3utC4K_c

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sun 22 Apr 2012, 1:13 pm

Great viewing, had it on when I was doing some other work, thanks Maesteg.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 22 Apr 2012, 1:17 pm

Thomond wrote:Great viewing, had it on when I was doing some other work, thanks Maesteg.

Your Welcome mate...! I Think all rugby fans can empathise with a story such as Shane's.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sun 22 Apr 2012, 1:36 pm

Iwas never a big guy, I'm still undersized for the position, but working hard and just throwing yourself about like Shane helps.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down