The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piotr Wilczewiski v Athur Abraham

4 posters

Go down

Piotr Wilczewiski v Athur Abraham Empty Piotr Wilczewiski v Athur Abraham

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:19 pm

I think Wilczewiski is a very tough fight for AA. AA looked awful last time out, I mean truly awful until he stopped the guy. As we all saw, Wilczewiski gave Degale fits; very nearyl beating him. This is Germany so Wilczewiski gets jobbed if it is remotely close, but this is a tough fight for AA.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Piotr Wilczewiski v Athur Abraham Empty Re: Piotr Wilczewiski v Athur Abraham

Post by manos de piedra Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:23 pm

The last fight I saw Abraham in was the Ward one. He often looks pretty limited in the ring but he has serious power. Would have to favour him to beat someone that lost to DeGale unless hes really fallen from grace.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Abraham has never looked the same fighter at 168lbs he doesn't even look like he carries the same dig. He says he can't make 160lbs any more so it looks like his career as a champion or contender are well gone.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:34 pm

He looked awful last time out Manos. You should watch that. He won by body shots against a flabby Argentine, but was losing on my card until then

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:44 pm

Il have to take a look at his last outing, although I still feel he should be winning this fight - even if he may have to come fom behind again.

Never really though Abrahams power was too badly affected by the move up in weight. The Taylor fight was a near career ending KO. Not sure what to make of the Dirrell fight but if seeing is believing it seems Dirrell also had his career put on hold by Abraham illegal punch.

Against Ward/Froch he just couldnt really land anything noteworthy and was solidly outboxed. I think you need good movement and jab to win because I still get the impression if he lands one of those hooks on you its goodnight. Im not sure Wilczewski can do this. Abrahams always been a slow starter who tends to catch up with his opponent later on.

Could be he has just slid completely though, but I remember watching Salidos fight prior to the Lopez rematch where he looked awful against a nobody and was almost stopped only to completely batter Lopez again. I think Abraham would have to have slid quite badly to lose this.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:05 pm

AA might come on late and finsih this guy manos, but he looked very out of sorts last time. I wont be betting against AA, but his confidence since Dirrell (which even in defeat was sky high) has wilted.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Ha ha glad to see AA going back to his old stomping ground in Germany lining up corpses for a beating. Laugh

Is there a better case of a German myth being as badly exposed as "King" Arthur?

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down