The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A loss would be a disgrace

+32
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
pontylad
Ozzy3213
Woodstock
emack2
nganboy
mr-bryns-attitude
RubyGuby
Cowshot
Taffineastbourne
PJHolybloke
LondonTiger
Submachine
doctor_grey
kingjohn7
TycroesOsprey
gregortree
majesticimperialman
whocares
Taylorman
mystiroakey
nobbled
fa0019
slartibartfast
Knowsit17
Biltong
bedfordwelsh
Irishhoneymonster
Barney McGrew did it
formerly known as Sam
Morgannwg
Running Dragon
36 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A loss would be a disgrace Empty A loss would be a disgrace

Post by Running Dragon Thu 15 Mar 2012, 4:50 pm

Not wishing to disrespect the French, but this side is one of worst I,ve seen in a long time. A terrible world cup, losing 3 times in the group stages and scraping through to the final thanks to a rash tackle and an equally rash refereeing decision. So far this 6N they`ve looked fairly clueless and dare I say, gutless, I mean they even lost to an England team who don`t know the meaning of attacking rugby. Of course we could lose as the French do have some quality players but if we did it would be of our own doing as if we play well France won`t be even to stay close. I predict Wales by 20 and if we lose, Gatland will have to leave on the first plane back to obscurity.

Lets have a 606 sweep, I say Wales by 20

Last edited by Running Dragon on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Running Dragon

Back to top Go down

A loss would be a disgrace Empty Re: A loss would be a disgrace

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 4:53 pm

In the world cup, France were pretty rubbish, until the final when they put in an amazing performance.

This 6N's they've been fairly rubbish, they are still due one v good match, it could easily happen against us on Saturday.

If either side are to win, it will be within one score I reckon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:00 pm

You have ignorantly raised some valid points about France.

Although we are all hoping for a 20 pointer I think the final result will be within a score, that's if we win. This has got banana skin all over it.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:00 pm

A terrible world cup, losing 3 times in the group stages and scraping through to the final thanks to a rash tackle and an equally rash refereeing decision.

Correct refereeing decision.

France only played as well as they needed to at the RWC, they were pretty mediocare but kept coming away with the victories. Beware this current team who are hurting from losing to England and who look to be shifting out some of the old guard to allow a little fresh blood in for the game vs Wales. There's some serious talent in that France squad.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney McGrew did it Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:00 pm

I'd suggest a spell-check and then some proof-reading
Barney McGrew did it
Barney McGrew did it

Back to top Go down

Post by Running Dragon Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:04 pm

rugbydreamer wrote:In the world cup, France were pretty rubbish, until the final when they put in an amazing performance.

This 6N's they've been fairly rubbish, they are still due one v good match, it could easily happen against us on Saturday.

If either side are to win, it will be within one score I reckon.

I don`t agree, finals are finals, neither team will play good rugby it`s just down to holding a bit of nerve which will usually make finals close run affairs despite a gulf in class making the poor team look good. Although it pains me to say, but look at 2003, a close final but a huge gulf in claas between the sides, neither side really played in the final, England due to the occasion and Australia because they couldn`t false stop and the same can be said for the 2011 final - this French side are rubbish.

Running Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:04 pm

Oh dear those sound like famous last words about the French to me. Write the French off at your peril, they have the ability to put in one of the best performances of the Six Naions in...well....ever. Not to say they will but those do sound like famous last words!

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:05 pm

I would love it if we could put 20 points on France but I fear my nails and nerves are in for a battering.

I hope we can be more than a score going into the last 10 I fear I might not cope Sad
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:15 pm

Not wishing to disrespect the French, but this side is one of worst I,ve seen in a long time. A terrible world cup, losing 3 times in the group stages and scraping through to the final thanks to a rash tackle and an equally rash refereeing decision.

Well the actaul facts are that France only lost two games in the group stage, New Zealand and Tonga. The fact was that France couldn't be bothered with beating a highly motivated Tongan team. You are making an assumption that if it wasn't for the Warburton tackle that you would have won. the refereeing decision was subsequently sanctioned by the IRB as the correct one, even though seemingly unfair.

So far this 6N they`ve looked fairly clueless and dare I say, gutless, I mean they even lost to an England team who don`t know the meaning of attacking rugby

Clueless doesn't win matches, uninterested yes, yet enough to win. England surprised a similarly unitnerested French team last weekend. The fact is there is a vast difference between a team that have no talent and a team just not bothered to turn up. What if they turn it on this weekend?

Of course we could win as the French do have some quality players but if we did it would be of our own doing as if we play well France won`t be even to stay close.

A little tinted spectacles in your opinion there, my friend, you will find many welsh supporters who have admitted over the last week that they have won some matches by not being spectacularly on form themselves.

I predict Wales by 20 and if we lose, Gatland will have to leave on the first plane back to obscurity.

That is just simply nonsense, Gatland will not be leaving for obscurity if wales lose.

Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:23 pm

I've been saying it since Sunday, this French team can now officially take nothing from this 6N and will therefore be under next to no pressure. Everything's nicely set up for a huge performance by France on Saturday, you might say it'd be a typically French scenario the way they're capable of coming out one week and looking erratic, followed by another week where they look incredible.

Last season they were coming straight off a loss to Italy and then as now had no chance of winning the tournament, whereas we'd just beaten Ireland and were at least in with a faint shout of getting our hands on the trophy. And what happened? They outclassed us. What's to say the same couldn't happen again?

I think we'll win and win well, I feel our self-belief will inspire us as well as the fact that we're playing to make history while France will be trying (albeit trying hard) to avoid embarrassment by their standards. But the second you begin to think that there's no way we should lose to France is when you're setting yourself up for the biggest fall, when they can come out and absolutely hammer you.

Believe, don't disrespect!
Cymru Am Byth Wales

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:33 pm

You only have to look at the last 10 years to see that Wales have a tough day ahead on Saturday. Rarely do Wales beat France at home.

We didn't beat them in the RWC and I think Wales were playing better and France worse.

I'm glad no ones going out about RWC revenge. I hate that.
slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Running Dragon Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:34 pm

Listen I`ve been watching rugby for over 50 years and I know a poor team when I see one. I know we`re meant to boost the opposition before a match in case we lose but I say it as I see it, we will not lose and if we do it willl be down to some coching error in preparation or tctics and Gatland would have to fall on his sword. Let`s not be like politicians boys but be honest and express it.

Running Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by fa0019 Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:36 pm

The only disgrace would be if Wales couldn't play up to the favourites tag and lost their bottle.
If they played a blinder but still lost there would be no dishonour against probably the most dangerous team in world rugby... dangerous in that they are completely unpredictable.

I'd back the French to front up... they don't won't just want to make up the numbers and will want to prove to the world that their RWC final appearance wasn't just due to their SF referee being over zealous.

Whatever team takes the field, the team will be bursting with talent, its just whether or not they want it or not.

To win a Grand Slam you don't just need to have a good team.. you have to have the rub of the green, a little bit of luck etc... look at ENG in the early 00's... they were the world's most dominant side for 3 years yet only won 1. They put 12 victories vs. 3N back to back but would somehow lose to Ireland, Scotland etc.

fa0019

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:37 pm

Running Dragon there are no French posters about on V2, so there is no necessity to big up the French.

You have enough reason to be confident, but overconfidence is never a good thing.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by fa0019 Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:43 pm

Running Dragon

As a non welsh fan I would love it for Wales to sack Gatland and Edwards if they failed to win the GS. Talk about over reaction.

This is a man who has not necessarily done wonders for Wales but has a good record. SCW lost 3 GS on the last match prior to winning his sole GS as a coach; 1 vs. Wales, 1 vs. Scotland & 1 vs. Ireland if I recall. Didn't work out too bad for him and ENG in the end.

fa0019

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:44 pm

Rarely do Wales beat France at all nowadays. Last time was four years ago, before that was three years previously...

The stage is set but if the players come out with the OP's attitude of why they should win or how it'll look if they lose everything will come crashing down and there'll be sore Welsh heads the next day for exactly the wrong reason. The players will deserve every tinge of that humiliation if they come out thinking of anything other than putting points on the board and preventing France from doing so.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Running Dragon Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:45 pm

biltongbek wrote:Running Dragon there are no French posters about on V2, so there is no necessity to big up the French.

You have enough reason to be confident, but overconfidence is never a good thing.

I`m not being over confident just realistic which is what this board needs and please don`t go on about the "dangerous French", they`re not and have major deficiancies all over the park. Try watching the game rather then falling back on good old rugby cliche!

Running Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:46 pm

Like I said I think the players will come out confident in their own ability and especially thier fitness levels and know that if they all perform to their ability then they will win.

bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nobbled Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:47 pm

I think that in the "scissors - paper - stone" analogy, Wales could quite possibly lose to France. I think the French pack can at least match Wales, and if they backs can fire Wales's defence will be stretched further than they have been so far this 6 Nations. Wales are great with the ball in hand, but if the French hold the possession they can score tries!
nobbled
nobbled

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:48 pm

Running Dragon wrote:
biltongbek wrote:Running Dragon there are no French posters about on V2, so there is no necessity to big up the French.

I`m not being over confident just realistic which is what this board needs and please don`t go on about the "dangerous French", they`re not and have major deficiancies all over the park. Try watching the game rather then falling back on good old rugby cliche!

I can see we are going to get along swimmingly. this is where I step away from the thread. thumbsup
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:51 pm

i think france are very similar to what they allways are, never been that good anyway- just overrated by some teams. however they had a very good WC for there standards- they grinded it out and put on a good performance in the final, not amazing rugby but a very good tourny for them!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:54 pm

Morgannwg wrote:You have ignorantly raised some valid points about France.

Although we are all hoping for a 20 pointer I think the final result will be within a score, that's if we win. This has got banana skin all over it.

Perfectly sums it up Morgannwg

We thought we were going to beat France by 20 (as we had just done it) in the final.

With France, NEVER count your chickens...the monkeys are peeling... warning

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:57 pm

...and please don`t go on about the "dangerous French", they`re not and have major deficiancies all over the park.

They may have some deficiencies (though by no means all over the park) but to claim they're not dangerous is foolish imo, no offence. France are always potentially dangerous, just severely inconsistant at the same time. That's what sets them apart from other sides, you never know in advance whether they're going to come out firing or flopping.

I'll happily concede that you were right if it pans out as you're predicting but in all honesty I'd rather focus purely on ourselves rather than how opposition faults are going to play into our hands. We're going to need our best performance yet to win this one while the French are only going to have to improve on their last game to be threatening. You keep going on about how poor they are, yet they've only lost once and that was by two points.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Thu 15 Mar 2012, 5:59 pm

Running Dragon wrote:Listen I`ve been watching rugby for over 50 years and I know a poor team when I see one. I know we`re meant to boost the opposition before a match in case we lose but I say it as I see it, we will not lose and if we do it willl be down to some coching error in preparation or tctics and Gatland would have to fall on his sword. Let`s not be like politicians boys but be honest and express it.

yeah and I know a poor wum when I see one Wink 2 weeks ago most of my fellow frenchmen were having a go at how poor England was and that the odds of losing were so low that turning up was enough... so please keep up the good work , there is nothing like history repeating itself

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:01 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:Like I said I think the players will come out confident in their own ability and especially thier fitness levels and know that if they all perform to their ability then they will win.

Sorry but to say Wales WILL win if they play to their ability is just silly. You mean to say it matters not one bit how France play? If both teams play to their full potential then you may as well toss a coin....actually scrap that if France play to their absolute full potential then there's hardly a team in the world that could live with them. Not that that is likely but to act like it's all in Wales' hands and it therefore doesn't matter how France play has kinda got my goat up Smile

Also, Running Dragon, it's not 'good old Rugby cliche'. If you have watched the game for over 50 years then you should know that. Time and time again France come out with performances that defy logic. Or maybe you don't remember the last 50 years particularly well? Whistle

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:03 pm

Also, Running Dragon, it's not 'good old Rugby cliche'. If you have watched the game for over 50 years then you should know that. Time and time again France come out with performances that defy logic. Or maybe you don't remember the last 50 years particularly well?

I am not 50 yet, but even my memory isn't that great. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by biltongbek on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:03 pm

Irish,

Yes I do believe that if Wales to a man play to their ability then they will regardless of how good France play.

Its only my opinion of course but thats what I think
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:04 pm

Knowsit17 wrote:
...and please don`t go on about the "dangerous French", they`re not and have major deficiancies all over the park.

They may have some deficiencies (though by no means all over the park) but to claim they're not dangerous is foolish imo, no offence. France are always potentially dangerous, just severely inconsistant at the same time. That's what sets them apart from other sides, you never know in advance whether they're going to come out firing or flopping.

I'll happily concede that you were right if it pans out as you're predicting but in all honesty I'd rather focus purely on ourselves rather than how opposition faults are going to play into our hands. We're going to need our best performance yet to win this one while the French are only going to have to improve on their last game to be threatening. You keep going on about how poor they are, yet they've only lost once and that was by two points.

you see this is the problem- england have only lost once and that was by a 50/50 decsion, and they beat the french, yet england are seen as rubbish, france are seen as dangerous. France have never been that good, just other sides have been worse! They are not some enigma, time for people to stop trying to get there excuses in early!!(if we loose its because france are reeling from losing to a poor side(england) blah blah blah and they are dangerous and they would beat anyone on that form blah blah!!)

just go out there- worry about your own game and beat em- because you are a better side!! if you loose its your fault- not the frenchies!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:08 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:Irish,

Yes I do believe that if Wales to a man play to their ability then they will regardless of how good France play.

Fair enough Bedford but like I say I think it's a silly opinion and I have given my reasoning for that Smile

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:11 pm

bedford you are 100% correct in my opinion. not sure i understand your reasoning irish. you only have to look at how england handle the french to negate your points, its all complete rubbish this magical french side talk!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:12 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:Irish,

That's disappointing, I was hoping for a more sensible response from you of all people bedford Erm

Look, few wish more than I do that our results depended purely on how we played with the opposition powerless to stop us if we decided to turn up one day. But realistically that's just not the case, no result ever depends on one side of the scales.

In any case, I think our chances of winning rest more on how we can take our opportunities rather than how well we play generally. We can't butcher the same amount of scoring chances we had against Italy for example, Wales MUST be clinical.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:15 pm

knowsit what an odd comment- i am sure playing to ability means you will be clinical!!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:17 pm

runniong dragon.

I wouldn't go about putting the French down at all if i was you. France will be hurting from their loss on sunday, they are due a good game, they know the cannot win the tournment so their for have nothing to lose.

They have also made changes again for the game against Wales, whether or not these changes will make France a better team or not only time will tell.

Plus you say Wales by 20, I dont recall a time when Wales have beat France by 20 points. I could be wrong about that, but in all honesty this is the game that i think France, will turn up, and will perhaps put 20 points on Wales.

But then again it might come down to 1 score. 3-5 points either way.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:22 pm

mystiroakey wrote:knowsit what an odd comment- i am sure playing to ability means you will be clinical!!!

My my this just gets more annoyingly philosophical by the comment! Maybe you're right, I'm just getting confused trying to get my head around all this mental shizz personally steam

Here's an interesting question though for all who think it depends on us and not one tad on the opposition, if you're in possession and running at full pelt and if an opposition player stops you in your tracks, whose fault is it? Yours for not running hard enough or the opposition player's for just being stronger than you?

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:26 pm

mystiroakey wrote:bedford you are 100% correct in my opinion. not sure i understand your reasoning irish. you only have to look at how england handle the french to negate your points, its all complete rubbish this magical french side talk!

Not sure why you'd have difficulty understanding my reasoning. As Knowsit says this is not completely dependent on one team. My reasoning is that to say if Wales play to their ability they "will win" is assuming that it doesn't matter how the French play at all, it is completely dependent on Wales' performance. If Bedford had even said "then I think they will win" I could understand that. But he didn't say that, he said "if they all perform to their ability then they will win."

And don't start pointing out that I am now being pedantic or something because there is a difference between those 2 statements Whistle

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:28 pm

i cant stand this 'france is an enigma' attitude knowsit, it is just bs. Its yours to loose, just like if wales played NZ in NZ it would be theres to loose. just play to your strengths , be positive and all will be fine. just because you have had years of pain against the french its easy for you to explain the losses by france raising there game against you- nope not the case there were just better, i think your better this time around!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Irishhoneymonster Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:39 pm

mystiroakey there's no doubt that France have been playing poorly so far, and if they play like that against Wales then I am sure Wales will win. However it has been shown many times in the past that France can look awful for many matches and then all of a sudden just turn in a world beating performance. That is the enigma, and if you honestly think that this unpredictability in the French side does not exist or hasn't done in the past then I don't know what to say, I'm not sure how to explain it more clearly.

I have been in the position where time and again I personally have written the French off in my own mind and I have learnt my lesson. That lesson was learnt many years ago and I will never underestimate their unpredictability again. I mean was anyone really surprised by how close they pushed NZ in NZ in the RWC final? Because if you were surprised then you're either very young or haven't been following Rugby as closely as you could have been over the years.

Irishhoneymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:43 pm

I'm English, and a Francophile, but I really believe Wales will win this one.
And Wales deserve it to boot on the good and effective team rugby they play. You can all kick back and relax by_yer over the Bridge, and relish the moment. You heard it here, though not first.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:50 pm

mystiroakey, I never indicated that if France click the result is written in stone, I just think it'd be a mistake to underestimate them is all. Didn't you before England played them?

I agree it's ours to lose, I've already given voice to my opinion that we'll win and seal the Slam. I am confident, just not blind to what could happen if things don't turn out as expected.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:51 pm

Personally think the op is a wum masquerading as a welshman but its an amusing troll so I will bite.

Losing would be an anticlimax but the French are easily capable of bursting our bubble. Their pack is strong and provides good first phase posession Ours only functions at the scrum. The Halfbacks havent been inspiring for either side. The French outside backs are amongst the most devestating strike runners in the game. If Wales have an edge its because the French midfield defence is weak and their scramble defence was non existant against England.

As for the troll about Gatland and obscurity well that sounds like a certain English poster often gagged by the mods.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Thu 15 Mar 2012, 7:25 pm

There is no doubt that wales will be deserved winners of the granslam if they do get it, it is the disrespect I struggle to stomach.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjohn7 Thu 15 Mar 2012, 7:39 pm

Running Dragon are u just a new account of one of those english boys that got banned?

kingjohn7

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 8:07 pm

Jeez, this is a bad post.

I am absolutely pulling for Wales to run the table and with the 6 Nations. Tis great for Rugby, and great for all of us really. Even if the banter is going to be tough for us English to handle afterwards. We will do exactly what the English do: Brass it out. Stiff upper lip (and curse just a little out the lower lip).

If I were a Wales supporter I would be confident, but not overly so. Wales were a last minute penalty from losing to Ireland and one great individual play from being drawn against England. They did pull out the wins and, in reality, that is the only thing that matters. No complaints from here. But France, inconsistent as they have been do have good talent, a good coach getting settled in, and can pull an upset. Victory is not assured, but certainly hoped for.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 8:10 pm

that's a good post doctor_grey OK

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Thu 15 Mar 2012, 8:19 pm

KingJohn,
I suspect he's one of yours, maybe ~ a 14 years old. And we all have plenty of our own to bear, so we don't need another.
As you nicked Cuthbert, feel free to keep RunningDragon too.
OP:
I really think Wales have this, and could only lose to an exceptional France (unlikely) but no disgrace if that were to happen.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Thu 15 Mar 2012, 8:50 pm

knowsit,

When I say playing to our ability I mean being clinical when the need arises (not turning down early penalties Gethin), not giving away silly penalties or needless turn overs etc etc etc.

Executing every facet of our game perfectly, if they do that then yes we will win in my opinion.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Submachine Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:18 pm

gregortree wrote:KingJohn,
I suspect he's one of yours, maybe ~ a 14 years old. And we all have plenty of our own to bear, so we don't need another.
As you nicked Cuthbert, feel free to keep RunningDragon too.
OP:
I really think Wales have this, and could only lose to an exceptional France (unlikely) but no disgrace if that were to happen.

My thoughts exactly after the first post. Surprised nobody sussed him earlier. If that guy is over 50 then I'm a welder from Kidwhelley called Nigel. (I'm not)

Submachine

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:26 pm

Bedford i think you are entitled to that opinion. I think certain posters are slightly irrational when it comes to the french.

There is nothing to suggest that france have this 'beat anyone' game at present.

There are more than capable of beating wales- but i agree if wales go out guns blazing and limit the error count then they have the grand slam...

But as we all know its very hard to go out guns blazing and limit errors/penalties.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:28 pm

Wales should win. Possibly even comfortably.

I just do not see why it would be a disgrace to lose.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:31 pm

I don't think anyone other than the OP thinks it would be LT OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next