The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fozzard forced to retire through injury

2 posters

Go down

Fozzard forced to retire through injury Empty Fozzard forced to retire through injury

Post by Kenny Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:33 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/17352874

Never one of my favourite players ...even when he played for us . But you knew what you would get with Fozzy an old school rugby player who did the hard yards , shame he has had to retire earlier then he wanted to .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Fozzard forced to retire through injury Empty Re: Fozzard forced to retire through injury

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:35 pm

He always gave 100%. he also had more than his fair share of injuries as well it seemed to me.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Fozzard forced to retire through injury Empty Re: Fozzard forced to retire through injury

Post by Kenny Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Just been confirmed he has been appointed Commercial Manager at Castleford Tigers
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:30 pm

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Just been confirmed he has been appointed Commercial Manager at Castleford Tigers
Which for me raises the question has he got a background in Business/commerce to do the job to its full potential?
I only ask the question as someone who was once involved in marketing i found it a lot harder than i thought i would be.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Do you think its a case of jobs for the boys ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:23 am

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Do you think its a case of jobs for the boys ?
I really don't know. I just hope he has got a background in this sort of thing otherwise the club will suffer.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down