The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome me The Mary because I'm awesome!! Wife of Mr Dust

3 posters

Go down

Welcome me The Mary because I'm awesome!! Wife of Mr Dust Empty Welcome me The Mary because I'm awesome!! Wife of Mr Dust

Post by Hailmary Sat 29 Jan 2011, 5:58 pm

Mr Dust, well I'm preferring Mr Sheen, he's less dirty, just not in the bedroom. Jokes aside nice to be here to be here nice, erm, I do love my Dusty. We love to talk wrestling, football and Poopie. We also like lots of beer, just like Y I Man and Mrs Y I Man (or so I'm conditioned to think.) HI!

Looking forward to talking to all. Bigsmileyface.

Hailmary

Back to top Go down

Welcome me The Mary because I'm awesome!! Wife of Mr Dust Empty Re: Welcome me The Mary because I'm awesome!! Wife of Mr Dust

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jan 2011, 6:18 pm

welcome to the board Mrs Dust.
Where has DD been today? hes been quiet

Back to top Go down

Welcome me The Mary because I'm awesome!! Wife of Mr Dust Empty Re: Welcome me The Mary because I'm awesome!! Wife of Mr Dust

Post by Hailmary Sat 29 Jan 2011, 6:30 pm

He's here. We're just sharing an iPad in you guessed it, the pub. Switching users is an annoyance :cheers:

Hailmary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jan 2011, 6:30 pm

welcome to the board i dont like beer but vodka ooooohhhhh yesssssssss Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Sat 29 Jan 2011, 6:33 pm

Welcome. Always nice to have new members on-board

Spread the word and enjoy thumbsup

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FootyKnowItAll Sat 29 Jan 2011, 9:58 pm

FootyKnowItAll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down