The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University sporting report: Netball

3 posters

Go down

University sporting report: Netball  Empty University sporting report: Netball

Post by LuvSports! Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:18 pm

http://richard-mills-sports.blogspot.com/2012/03/university-match-report-1.html

i know this isn't strictly to do with live sport per se but the admin guy said i could so here goes
enjoy
this probs wont get much views :P

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

University sporting report: Netball  Empty Re: University sporting report: Netball

Post by Jennifer1984 Tue 12 Jun 2012, 5:44 pm

I've only just joined the site, so if you are still around and want to talk all things netty, drop me a PM and we might get this part of the site ticking.

Jennifer1984

Back to top Go down

University sporting report: Netball  Empty Re: University sporting report: Netball

Post by shivfan Thu 24 Jan 2013, 4:23 am

It's a shame netball gets so little coverage in the media, because third-ranked England have just beaten top-ranked Australia in a Test series....

It's sad, because about 160,000 women play netball every week in England, compared to about 185,000 people who play cricket every week in England. I find the English media very much dominated by male sports, more so than most other countries. For example, three of the top four in netball are Australia, New Zealand and Jamaica, and all three provide a lot more coverage to netball in their sports news than the English media does....
shivfan
shivfan

http://www.cricket-match-special.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Thu 24 Jan 2013, 5:10 am

Although I know nothing about the sport, I would deffo agree in terms of the whole men-women thing, it is churlish not to.

The only one i can think that gets some sort of parity is women's tennis.

hope ya liked the article Smile

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down