The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best win Over Paulie Mallinaggi

4 posters

Go down

Best Win

Best win Over Paulie Mallinaggi Vote_lcap33%Best win Over Paulie Mallinaggi Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Best win Over Paulie Mallinaggi Vote_lcap33%Best win Over Paulie Mallinaggi Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Best win Over Paulie Mallinaggi Empty Best win Over Paulie Mallinaggi

Post by KO-KING Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Who do you think has the best win over Pauli (not Diaz).

Miguel Cotto
- beat a undefeated version meaning he had the unique confidence of one - not knowing how to lose, but he was lacking experience, Cotto made paulie fight miguels fight, dragged him into more of a brawl rather than a boxing match paulie would have preferred, won on a points decision and did the most physical damage on the magic man. The most fresh version of mallinaggi, Had it 116-111 (only one of the 3 to score a KD)

Ricky Hatton - Beat a version that had plenty of experience but was not undefeated which takes a bit of shine away from his victory. Hatton also displayed a jab that was not previously seen, he used superior timing to nullify the speed of Mallinaggi - which was meant to give hatton slight problems, However it has to be said Paulie fought a completely wrong fight under Buddy McGuirt, didn't utillise his footwork to the best of his abilities, stopped him in round 11. Gave one round to Paulie

Amir Khan - He probably has the most dominant win over pauli and did it at paulie's game, outboxed, outjabbed and out-sped pauli, this version is the most experienced but wear and tear meant he lost half a step by then in my opinion - but not that much since fights around that he looked rather good, this leads me to belive khan was most of the reason paulie looked old, also don't think weight was a issue as he recently beat Diaz and atlest one of them was below 140 (138 i think) - scored a TKO, rate his stoppage win over hattons stoppage. again I gave 1 round to paulie

What order would you put them in, personally I have it, 1. Cotto, 2. Khan, 3. Hatton - all three are very similar levels of victories in my opinion.

boxing

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Best win Over Paulie Mallinaggi Empty Re: Best win Over Paulie Mallinaggi

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:33 pm

1. Cotto
2. Hatton
3. Khan

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Khan Cotto Hatton but wouldnt realy argue too much anyway - not much to choose from.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Khan
Cotto
Hatton

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content