The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England coaching options

2 posters

Go down

England coaching options Empty England coaching options

Post by DaveM Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:27 pm

It looks like England have got a decent shortlist for head coach, with Lancaster, Mallet and White.

I also thought Wayne Smith had ruled himself out of any role with England, but he's said he's interested in a hands on coaching role.

Sporting Life

I guess England are an attractive proposition - huge financial resources, hosting the next WC and with plenty of young players emerging. I'm hopefully the 2012-15 period wil be a lot more enjoyable as an England fan than the 2009-12 period was.

DaveM

Back to top Go down

England coaching options Empty Re: England coaching options

Post by Geordie Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:29 pm

DaveM wrote:It looks like England have got a decent shortlist for head coach, with Lancaster, Mallet and White.

I also thought Wayne Smith had ruled himself out of any role with England, but he's said he's interested in a hands on coaching role.

Sporting Life

I guess England are an attractive proposition - huge financial resources, hosting the next WC and with plenty of young players emerging. I'm hopefully the 2012-15 period wil be a lot more enjoyable as an England fan than the 2009-12 period was.

More like 2004 - 2012

Geordie

Back to top Go down