The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Delicious Judy admits crazy fan, but he fails to deliver"

+3
bogbrush
noleisthebest
polished_man
7 posters

Go down

"Delicious Judy admits crazy fan, but he fails to deliver" Empty "Delicious Judy admits crazy fan, but he fails to deliver"

Post by polished_man Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm

I have come across this news on the front page of a tabloid, can't really remember the name.......

Does anybody know more about it??
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

"Delicious Judy admits crazy fan, but he fails to deliver" Empty Re: "Delicious Judy admits crazy fan, but he fails to deliver"

Post by noleisthebest Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:10 pm

They call 'im Legendiano Killez.

Last spotted with a huge bouquet of baby pink cabbage roses.
Apparently, that's how Rooney got away with it with Coleen after the Maturewomangate

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

"Delicious Judy admits crazy fan, but he fails to deliver" Empty Re: "Delicious Judy admits crazy fan, but he fails to deliver"

Post by bogbrush Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:35 pm

noleisthebest wrote:They call 'im Legendiano Killez.

Last spotted with a huge bouquet of baby pink cabbage roses.
Apparently, that's how Rooney got away with it with Coleen after the Maturewomangate
Use hideous crone-hookers and a bunch of roses sorted it?

Tells us boatloads about both of them.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:14 pm

As Murray had triumphed, he saved me the rotten task of having to plant a champion winning seed.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by polished_man Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:27 pm

legendkillar wrote:As Murray had triumphed, he saved me the rotten task of having to plant a champion winning seed.

To be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of your player, is something pretty remarkable anyway.....you know what, sometimes I feel I might be able to do the same, but with Maria Sharapova in my case Whistle
polished_man
polished_man

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:47 pm

polished_man wrote:
legendkillar wrote:As Murray had triumphed, he saved me the rotten task of having to plant a champion winning seed.

To be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of your player, is something pretty remarkable anyway.....you know what, sometimes I feel I might be able to do the same, but with Maria Sharapova in my case Whistle
it's a gamble but I may do the same thing if Fed falls apart in final, with Amber Heard.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:06 am

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
polished_man wrote:

it's a gamble but I may do the same thing if Fed falls apart in final, with Amber Heard.
Unless you're a girl I understand your chances are slim.

A distracting thought if ever I had one.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:08 am

:awwwhyyouhavetoremindme?: Crying or Very sad
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:10 am

Josiah Maiestas wrote: :awwwhyyouhavetoremindme?: Crying or Very sad

Hey, reduced chances but waaaaaaay bigger payoff. Shocked Wink
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:53 am

#anewlow

lol

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:11 am

ahem - excuse me boys!

I just hope legend isn't considering anything rash Shocked

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:15 am

Well Lendl was missing TP so I know what he was up to Shocked

I have opened me Rioja 2006 Smile

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:53 am

legendkillar wrote:I have opened me Rioja 2006 Smile

Have insane desire to don strange wig and shout 'ooh you are awful......but I like you' a la Dick Emery - but perhaps you are too young? Laugh

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:55 am

time please wrote:
legendkillar wrote:I have opened me Rioja 2006 Smile

Have insane desire to don strange wig and shout 'ooh you are awful......but I like you' a la Dick Emery - but perhaps you are too young? Laugh

laughing I remember Mr Emery....this thread calls for such a sketch.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by time please Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:45 pm

It certainly does.........over to you PM?

time please

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down