The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 606v2 Euro Division

+13
Good Golly I'm Olly
Bull
Nay
Fernando
Marky
cherriesfna
nick_fury
FIFA Diva
TwisT
Fan Gilhaus
The Special Juan
Afro
ADMIN
17 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The 606v2 Euro Division - Page 20 Empty The 606v2 Euro Division

Post by ADMIN Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Domestic transfers are now available!

Welcome to the 606v2 Euro Division

Where this will be different to the existing leagues is that the sides involved are entirely made up.
You don't inherit a pre-made European side.

Instead you make your own.
You would initially start with £150m with which to buy a MINIMUM of 15 players and a MAXIMUM of 23 players.
The prices for these players are determined entirely through the transfermarkt website.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/

But here's where it gets interesting...the prices that are used on transfermarkt are the minimum you can bid, because other people in the league may also want the same person, so do you risk bidding the flat fee or do you bid more (increased bids have to be a minimum £500k more), the other point of note at this stage is that the maximum value player you can bid on is £15m (though you can choose to bid more than the £15m to get the player)

You then get an ADDITIONAL £50m with which to purchase upto 2 STAR players (min 1), though the maximum you can spend on 1 player is £35m.
This will then result in you having a team of a minimum of 16 players and maximum of 25 players.
You then have to name the team, give it a location where they play their home games and send this via PM to myself and Sodhat before the cut off point (to be decided).
Results of who got which player will then be announced and for those that lost out on players due to being outbid, a second chance is available to acquire players before the league starts, and third etc if needed.

Number of leagues is dependent upon how many players participate.

Foreign transfers.
As the only deciding factor for selling a player is cash then there shouldn't be wrangles over if a TP is accepted or not, if you have the cash you can buy!
TPs though will only go through once a week on a Sunday night for the week ahead.
Max transfer value for bringing in a player from foreign transfers is £15m in Season 1.
You can only make 2 foreign transfers per week.

Domestic transfers
Players can move only twice between domestic clubs per season, once they have moved twice you will have to wait until the following season to sell to another domestic club.
They can though be released or sold to an outside club.

For anyone that joins the league after it begins then the following rule applies for the first two weeks:
Transfers between 2 domestic clubs must be within 20% of each other in total monetary value. So for example if Team A wish to buy a player from Team B worth £10m then they must offer between £8-£12m in player/cash value.
Note that once 2 weeks have passed then the manager is allowed to but and sell as they please but this rule is in place to combat the usual bombardment of silly offers that litter the new managers page.

Injuries
Injuries shall be announced once per week on a Sunday night, they shall consist of 2 players, one based from the team picked for the previous weeks game and one from the entire squad.

Tactics

Each week you shall play 1 game, either league or cup (no more than one game per week though), tactics for this game shall consist of a team sheet, injuries for your team, if your team is home or away and a maximum of 15 bullet point lines worth of team instructions.
As well as the tactical instructions you are allowed 2 extra lines of a team talk to motivate your players, show your worth not just for tactics but how you build players up for the game!

Cash

Each week you receive 2m for a win, 1m for a draw, zilch for a loss.
You also receive an extra £2m per week for ensuring your tactics are handed in on time and you've voted on the results.
Each week there shall be a £1m cash bonus to the team voted best tactics.

Hopefully this is enough to entice to sign up! If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to ask and I look forward to seeing your team sheets!

Confirmed participants

1. Macclads
2. Fernando
3. The BrahmaBull
4. CherriesFan
5. Ollyrules
6. YI Man
7. TSC
8. Twist
9. Marky
10. Nay Bother
11. In the Fast Lane
12. Nick Fury
13. BigFellasAfro
14. ncfc_Tooze
15. Fan Gilhaus
16. VivaPaulScholes

Waiting list

Sodhat
Nadeem

Last edited by Macclads on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 4 times in total

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

The 606v2 Euro Division - Page 20 Empty Re: The 606v2 Euro Division

Post by nick_fury Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:38 am

TSC, my first choice LB will be Cristian Ansaldi.....I think haha. Yeah go with that.

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 am

Quality:

It's a foregone conclusion that Spurs manager Harry Redknapp is the FA's top choice for the vacant England job. But after a 0-0 draw against League One side Stevenage in the FA Cup and a 5-2 loss to Arsenal at the weekend, some doubts have arisen as to whether Harry is truly the right man to lead England. So, Harry decided to write to the FA in an effort to allay any fears they may have.

Dear FA,

This is Harry Redknapp (actually, this is Jim Quentin -- I'm a ballboy at White Hart Lane, but I also do all of Harry's typing because he doesn't know how to send an email and he thinks the word "pancake" is spelled with a "q" and a cross between a tilde and a 9).

I just wanted to send you a quick note (well, it hasn't been that quick -- he took a nap after that first sentence) to tell you that despite Spurs' recent results, the England talk is not affecting me (he already has me making a list of people who can't touch the World Cup trophy after he wins it). These last two matches have been freak occurrences that can be easily explained (he just asked a scout to "keep an eye on Twitter").

Against Stevenage, the problem was simple. I told Jermain Defoe to score two goals and he didn't do it (Harry is pretending to read the French assembly instructions for the massage chair he got Niko Kranjcar for Christmas). He didn't even score one! But I had a chat with him, we played Wii tennis, and he won't be disobeying my tactics again (he will).

The Arsenal match was a bit more complicated (Harry's jowls are sweating now...just the jowls). It was really down to Theo Walcott, though (he added Theo to the "no World Cup trophy touching" list). And believe me, if I were in charge of England, I'd get performances like that out of Theo all the time. Him and Scotty Parker and Frank and Luka Modric will be great together (I just told Harry that Luka can't play for England and he said something about how he was told he couldn't take bungs either and then he winked, like, 18 times...am I going to get in trouble for witnessing that?).

The point is that you've got nothing to worry about (he's still reading the French chair instructions). I look forward to hearing from you soon (he got new batteries for his pager).

Harry (he wanted me to sign this with his dog's name too, but I'm not going to do that.)
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/harry-redknapp-typist-jim-explains-poor-results-fa-040301310.html

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:50 am

the problem was simple. I told Jermain Defoe to score two goals and he didn't do it

Sounds like some of the tactics on here.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:52 am

lol I wonder who you could possibly mean Afro.

That's a funny article YI. I bet it's true as well...
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:52 am

Parker is England captain

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 am

PaRKeR tO cApTaIn EnGlAnD
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:58 am

Do you think it's a good move YI?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:03 pm

I dont think it really matters for this game, its only a friendly and whoever takes over England will probs change the captain again. (plus we will get hammered anyways)

Parker does have experience and has been good for England in recent matches though. But is he a natural leader, not too sure on that. I dont think he is vocal enough during matches, personally I would have given it to Hart.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Yeah I think you'll get beaten up badly. I also think Van Persie will tear ligaments because it's the type of thing that would happen to him.

They should give the band to Phil Jones. Ramsey has it for Wales and I think everyone knows Phil is going to be captain for club and country in the future.

Away for lunch. Back later.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 pm

I'm of the same opinion, Hart is currently the guaranteed name on the team sheet and unless a huge dip in form or another GK suddenly hits a rich vein then he'll be number one for a long time.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:19 pm

I'll be honest, I think Gerrard will be rested having played extra time on Sunday, otherwise I'm not sure Parker would have got it.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20