The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dani pacheco and sam vokes to join on loan

3 posters

Go down

dani pacheco and sam vokes to join  on loan  Empty dani pacheco and sam vokes to join on loan

Post by Fernando Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:14 am

Norwich City have moved to bring in the strike pairing of Liverpool's Dani Pacheco and Wolves' Sam Vokes on loan.

The deals will last until the end of the season meaning both players will be available for any play-off fixtures.

Pacheco, 20, is a former Barcelona academy player who has made 14 senior appearances for the Reds, seven of which have come in the Europa League.

Welshman Vokes, 20, is with his national side preparing for their match against England on Saturday.

"Sam Vokes had a terrific time at Bournemouth at the start of his career and he's a threat and a presence around the box.

"Dani Pacheco is a lad we've seen playing for Liverpool's first team this season and I've been talking to Kenny Dalglish about him for a few weeks now.

"He's technically very good as you'd expect having been with clubs like Barcelona and Liverpool and the fact that he's away with Spain's Under-21s side at the moment speaks volumes for his ability and potential."

Pacheco joined Liverpool from Barcelona in the summer of 2007 and went on to help the Reds win the reserve league that season.

He made his first-team debut as a substitute in a Champions League group stage dead-rubber against Fiorentina in December 2009, which Liverpool lost 2-1.

His Premier League bow came later that month in a 2-0 win over Wolves and he is still looking for his first senior goal.

The former Spain Under-17 and 19s frontman is currently with the his nation's under-21 side ahead of their friendly with France on Thursday.

Vokes has just returned to Molineux after a 33-day loan spell at Sheffield United, where he scored once in six games.

The forward, who Wolves signed from Bournemouth in 2008, has made 40 of his 50 Wolves appearances as a substitute, scoring eight goals in the process.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

dani pacheco and sam vokes to join  on loan  Empty Re: dani pacheco and sam vokes to join on loan

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 am

Vokes is hugely rated, i've not seen it much myself but he did do well with Bournemouth, I wouldn't look to much into his spell at Sheffield Utd, they are a struggling outfit

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

dani pacheco and sam vokes to join  on loan  Empty Re: dani pacheco and sam vokes to join on loan

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:24 am

both seem very intresting looking at the stats printed in the paper this morning and what undisputed has told me about Pacheco on here thumbsup

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down